tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:08 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:20 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:23 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:05 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 Butter16

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:07 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:08 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:23 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:26 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:30 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:32 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:07 pm

Who is "O"?

And I hope to GOD Susan, that you took the blue pill with all things Brook. At this moment in time, all I can do is put everything in a time out. To blame it all on the drugs she was taking under that death program. This is what I have had to do because some of the truths concerning her and I have regrettably been distorted to hide the truth of us. They are called white lies and Brook dealt plenty of those cards out. Sad to say, I had to deal with the cleanup and maintain some kind of balance which added to my pain. One of the things that was painful, was watching your so-called friends run away from you without rhyme or reason as if you had a contagious disease or something. Maybe you can relate to this. Someone accuses you of doing something you didn't do. Like spreading lies for instance. It turns into a big mess and the next thing you know, you throw your hands up in the air,  why did you even bother? All the effort and time spent to do a STO mission. Then to be left in an unappreciated state like you are a disease or the problem or the cause of the problem. Being put into a box where you are silenced because if you say something to defend your integrity and to fight back, you'll be thrown into stage 2.

I am going to say what I got to say Whatever the fallout here. I've known you for 12 years now. And in all of that time of knowing you, with our interactions, you never disinformed me. And even when we had our stressful moments of opinion, you never attacked me. We respected each other's right to have our difference of opinions. And who is lying to who, when you hear the words, "It ain't personal." That's utter BS. Now, who is being disrespectful? Saying those words just enables the one saying them to be more disrespectful. You can validate that by reading what follows. Just know that I also see the games being played here and I am not at all impressed. Using words to deflect other words or to hide the true intentions of the sender by using them, adjusting the context just slightly out of phase just so you don't appear insensitive. And some of these folks will attack you from the ethers when you don't succumb to their control tactics. And they get away with it.

You just went through what I've been going through for a while now. Do me a small favor though. The pic you posted of Alley and her Mom needs to be removed. You have no idea of the ugliness you anchored to this thread. She, the mom, has threatened to sue me because I didn't give her my car. That's right. Figure that one out. Another family maniac parasite. But not my family. I'll spare you the details because it goes much deeper than just the car thing.

The reason why my little grey friend and I didn't meet up on Sunday between our previous 2 meetings is that Brook showed up instead. It didn't go well. I rejected her. I got my reasons. What a travesty as to how things ended up. And no worries as to having a relationship with anyone else. You women win! When I die, I'm going to take my seven guides and my ship and find me an earth-like planet and go hide for the rest of eternity.

Love the butterflies.  Double Thumbs Up  especially the last one.  Double Thumbs Up Glad you didn't leave this place. Not many left. Soon...

Namaste'
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:08 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 689c6510

In human evolution this is a time of extreme polarity and distortion
    Differences are exacerbated, tension grows
    Turning within, Seeing through the hall of mirrors
    Breaking loose of the grip of dichotomy
    💗🙏Restoring peace in Heart and soul is key 💗🙏

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 E230f310

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:22 am

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:29 am

THEeXchanger wrote:THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 Boxers10

Be a mother to all sunny
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:07 am

Carol wrote:
    mudra wrote:sunny Welcome

💗 Not just here Morpheus
    I think Love is needed everywhere
    All around
    Within and without
    From the deph of our soul to the universe around
    Specially planet Earth right now 💗

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 Ca34b810

Indeed mudra. Daily, I pray for humanity, our planet and envision the highest of spiritual vibrations embracing  the planet, flooding it with its vibrational frequency. I also pray for humanities liberation from the 'evil ones' who would use and abuse humanities children (to feed off of) across dimensions, the multi-verse and the various time-lines. Then I envision loving healing frequencies pulsing, surrounding the planet and surrounding those who inhabit it.

It's interesting to note and keep track on what is happening with our sun and the Schumann Resonance.

Will we ascend to the 5th dimension new earth, stay here to continue to help out or just pop off and over somewhere else. Currently a number of close friends and family are in life threatening medical situations. Sure would love to see the med beds made available to the general public so everyone could be healed. Let's envision a med-bed for you too LionHawk to help heal your body completely.

By the way.. what would pull all the nitrogen out of the soil? I didn't even try to grow anything this year outside given how wacky the weather was. The sun burned all my vegetables in one freaking day. However, there were some ripe raspberries down by the creek and our neighbor brought over a large bag of cherries off my parents old Cherry tree. Delicious. One of these days we'll get a greenhouse up and grow food in that. Meanwhile, the indoor TowerGarden seems the best way for my produce to survive.

How are you conversations continuing with Sol Lionhawk? Some of the photos I saw of all of the holes were astonishing. 3/4 of the sun was invisible due to the black holes. Not normal by any means. And what is all of that solar wind doing.

Lots and lots of weather wars going on and increase in quakes, heavy rains, flooding, volcanic activity.

Meanwhile, outside in the green grass under the Maple tree 2 adult and 5 baby turkeys just walked by under the bird feeder. Our squirrel tends to jump onto the feeder and spread the seeds down below onto the grass which feeds other birds and the deer. We also have a doe with her twin fawns who has taken up residence in the carport. We're still working on our cabin and have the siding up on three sides. One more side ready to go. Not too much summer weather left for our neck of the woods. This has been the warmest summer we've had in the area in the past 25 years. Amazing. Sadly lots of fires in the mountains further away leaving lots of smoky haze in the air for days on end. It will clear out with a bit of rain in the next day or two. Albert, our cat, is sitting in the open window twitching, watching the turkeys. He's behaving... just.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Blessings
    Carol

It's good to hear that there are a few here that do the work. Thank you for your Service.  Enlightened
    It isn't easy and to be consistent as in daily can even be more challenging. As Mudra pointed out, we all seem to be a representative of a certain unique station here at the Mists. We all play a role here.

And thank you for your concern Carol, in regards to Sol. I think that most can't or won't even try to understand what Sol does for all of us. Just taken for granted. Not only was he attacked but we as well and that can only mean one thing, "WE ARE AT WAR!" And that doesn't excuse the ones who don't want to face that fact. The ones that just want to feel all warm and fuzzy and claim there is no darkness.

Sol is also very busy according to my last visit a few days ago. So I stayed out of his way so he can continue what he is doing. He was very focused at the time. I also dropped the ball as I should have paid more attention and been more alert when this happened. Sol called the device a dragon fart with a lump in it. Then he smiled. What he said made sense but it took me a minute to really understand what he meant by that. The portal that opened up was the fart. I could also reveal where these Reptilians went wrong with their arrogant assault. But I don't want to give them any sort of edge during these times so I'll request that cup of coffee that OXY keeps drinking if you don't mind.  Brook

There is going to be a day where some of us, where we will have to step into our power and be able to assist our celestial bodies from the variables that will be before us. This would include protection, guiding and altering orbital courses, using our souls instead of a computer. On a huge scale. Talk about moving a mountain. How about a planet? A fleet of nasty ships? Our solar system is at war with a group of Reptilians, tall nasty greys, and some of the small bastards. Mix into the theater, A.I. {not the A.I. from here}, and other races waiting to pounce on the whole planet. There's a lot of them in line, hiding behind their cloaking tech. They remind me of the Wraith with their dart ships. The Spider-people are also here with ships. Then what is underground? Add the witches, demons, dark angels and critters that I don't have the capacity in words to describe. What they all have in common is a ravenous hunger for our souls. The next thing they covet is a thirst for eternal life. The very thing that PC already gave to them but their twisted version of it because they don't want to be held accountable for their actions in a lifetime. It's a stacked deck of &(^^*3#$^*)

Somewhere on the Bridge-Way, I spoke of how the Orion War never really ended. Finally, someone in the field came back just recently, validating what I said. Everything I just wrote about here is not about my ego. Get over it if that is the perception. Whoever wants to play that card. These topics have been realized and learned with direct interaction. First hand. It is one scary ordeal to confront anything on this subject. Especially when it confronts you! Surprise! Not the kind you want to receive. Not to mention the sacrifices that were made to get to this point.

Jedi's wanted!

The grass needed nitrogen because it was in that stage of vegetative growth. When the nitro ran out the growth slowed almost to a stop. By that time it was too late. I do have a solution for next year. It's called ground cover. It's black, perforated and will last probably several years. It will justify the cost. Plus it will be easier to deal with since the garden space is on a hill. Another thing that didn't help was when I spent the time planting, I developed blisters on the ends of my toes from the bending of my shoes. So I had to get off my feet. I couldn't battle the problem at that point. That took a few months to get over. Know exactly what you mean on those uv's. Amazing.

As far as med beds go, make sure the kids get their turn first. The ones that have been assaulted. Then the elderly. I probably will no longer be here when an opening pops up. And not to sound ungrateful, but I'm alright with that. I just don't believe in false hope anymore. I've had my fill of it. I now only look at an equal sign. I call it letting go. If it doesn't equal anything with substance, I let it go. Plus you have done enough. If anything, I do not seek any assistance from anyone here. I know where I stand. Also where I'm going. After letting go all that crap there at the end of that tunnel was said, "None of it matters." It was at that moment that HOPE took a stage left and left the building. So please don't take this wrong, but don't hope for me. It will be a waste of time. Because no one will be able to know the result of that hope. I'm really going to pop this lifetime when the time comes. And unlike a lot of folks, I fear not. Been here too long. Soon.

I'm tired now. Been stressed out over the tornadoe warnings and flooding rains we have been under.

Namaste'

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:30 am

Can't sleep now... afraid of posting other videos anymore for fear of them pulling them down making a thread look like swiss cheese. I posted up this video to explain what happened Saturday night as to why nothing went right. Time-stamped too.

I also like what OXY has been posting up lately. I was alive when Eisenhower was President. I was watching the black and white when John Kennedy was killed. Saw the roll of film when it first happened. They never played that first footage again. Funny how that came into play. Come to find out that the footage went underground. The spiritual underground. I saw the footage appear in 1993 and it was just like I had seen it when I was just a tike. It clearly shows how and one of the whos who did it. I remember telling my Dad, that the taxi cab driver did it. A revolver in the left hand is then placed on the right shoulder aimed to the back of the limo. Even though I was a young tike and knew nothing of politics, I did know who was president and knew that was important. It clearly was a sad day and things were sad for a while. Everyone was affected by that day. Still. It got sadder when Johnson took over. Johnson had to be bought off by those 12 buttholes all with the same first name beginning with the letter, "M". I feel for Laura Eisenhower. I really do. Her grandfather suffered from 8 heart attacks over all this crap.

Everyone in my class mocked me when I told them that they were going to kill Robert in 1968. Nobody was laughing when it happened. Folks couldn't look at me, eye to eye. It was weird is all I can say. I had hoped in that election year of 68, he would have been voted in as President. IMO, I think he would have been even better than John. A false hope. Getting back to the day of John's death, I have never felt anything with the Mrs. as being part of his death. I have also done some scans and I found them to be together. In the spirit world that is. This whole thing was rehearsed first. Think about it. To pull this off, you will only get one shot at it. To place a revolver on your own shoulder without turning toward your target took training. The timing and the angles had to be precise.

Another factor of the times was that the human race had already arrived at the moon and Mars in the late 50s. The CIA had 2 books printed and not for the viewing public. One of those books also landed in the spiritual underground. One got away you can say. I not only held that book in my hands but I was allowed to go through it. It was incredible. The photos were cataloged. Amazing resolution considering the timeline. Only the CIA can validate that I'm telling the truth by telling a truth. Here's the truth. Find the photos of the moon and find the ones where our Military is having a battle on the surface with some of those pesky little grey bastards. Going up against energy weapons that are shaped similar to a rifle, expelling a green color charge. Suits have to be worn. But more streamlined so you have better flexibility. Even the helmets are not as bulky as what the astronauts used. The surface facilities were crude, box-like, but they worked. I speculate now that those photos were taken some time at the beginning of this unit's arrival and soon after. Maybe as early as 1957 as to being on the moon. 1962 as far as getting to Mars. And the greys must have won that war because they kicked you off the moon around late 1972. Or soon after. Keep in mind I'm not calling out the CIA. They can go fish as far as I'm concern. I was 17 when I held this book. I wish they would declassify it. Now I just don't need any of those MIBs knocking on the door. Trust me when I say, that won't end well.

Elena and Laura have recently become good friends. Elena is French. Persian French. She has an implant in her head that allows her to communicate with other beings. She's been to Venus and has had interactions with Valiant Thor. Amazing story. She is in the know, IMHO. So give her a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ElenaDanaan

What else? I don't know if anyone realizes how many near misses we have had with some very large meteors just in the last few years. It's off the charts. As we go into this density field that Mudra and I have discovered a year and a half ago, it is starting to get real serious as some material has already entered our atmosphere and has been exploding above the ground, like what happened in Russia a few years back. I think one such event happened in Canada just recently.

So I'm thinking like OXY again. I have 4 churches within 1.5 miles of me. All on the same road if you can believe it. So I was thinking of firing up my Roland RD-700 SX and set it to Pipe Organ and just crank up the output volume so these churches would maybe think someone has built another church.  Crazy Happy  I need to get in my studio and get back into it.

Brian here has a RD-800.

Be back soon. Did I mention the Beatles?

Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 am

Ahh...

Gene DeCode mentioned that the med beds are being used on the children being rescued from the DUMBs and some of the military doing the rescuing. According to recent military COMMs the Special Operators are targeted and under assault. Exceptionally dangerous. The battles are fierce, ongoing and intense.

Seems the weather is also reflective of what's going on with the battle.. in the middle of the storm.

Totally can relate to the Dragon Fart description and got a chuckle out of Sol's description. Ironically spouse and I were discussing yesterday the Wraith with their dart ships were far more real than people can possibly imagine. Stargate Atlantis was milk toast compared to the hidden reality. These negatives feed off of humanity and their (source) spirituality. They are soul sucking entities doomed to darkness. They press upon and feed off of those who are vulnerable.. which numbers in the millions as they are spiritually compromised in one way or another.

These days I've notice an increase in free floating anxiety just prior to drifting off to sleep. I'm sensing an uptick in global events on the precipice yet to unfold. WWIII on steroids.

With regard to nitrogen.. doesn't diluted urine help replenish nitrogen? Here, they tend to burn the fields in late fall to provide nitrogen for future plantings. Wood ash mixed in with the soil might work. We did have the weed fabric down in the Hawaii garden but will all dirt gardens they still required daily work of one sort or another. It's impressive that you did all that work and got it in. I'm not in that type of league anymore. Our neighbor is. She has both her green house and protected areas behind her house where she grows all types of vegetables. And she has chickens! Beautiful.

In addition, thank you for posting those videos. Will watch them this morning. Awesome.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Morpheus likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:30 am

I like all of your posts, but I'm not able to properly interact with them. I'm not feeling and thinking well enough to do that anymore. Beware of Toxic-Situations. Enough Said.

Morpheus likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=188bf6J2yHU
    Who is Elena Danaan?

Elena Danaan

My name is Elena Danaan. I am an awakener. I came here to help an guide humanity reconnecting with their true nature and power, and embracing their sovereignty. I came from a place very far away from here, and like many others I chose as a mission of heart, to come and help humanity of Earth in their great awakening.

I was born into this existence from a long ancient line of Baltic shamans. I travelled this planet and worked many years as a field archaeologist. Mainly in Egypt, working for the french and Egyptian governments, in Luxor, Karnak, Cairo, the Valley of the Kings and Dendera. I was initiated there, into the secrets and rituals of ancient Egyptian magic. I followed later the path of the ancient Druids to complete my knowledge and the connection with the magic of the Universe. Certified druidess and celtic priestess, I worked at service to the human community, in Ireland, until the day I embraced my mission fully, as an awakener for the greater human community of Earth and an emissary of the galactic federation of worlds.

Contactee and experiencer since my earliest childhood, i share the knowledge i ave learned from my ET protectors, for the benefit of humankind. I wrote: "A Gift From The Stars", a book that tells the story of my abduction at the age of 9 by aliens from Zeta Reticuli, and my rescue by benevolent ETs from the Galactic Federation of Worlds, who have been protecting me all my life, and with whom I remain in contact to this day.  This book includes not only my true story but also the complete repertoire of the alien races involved with earth, a star map showing where they come from, their different agendas, all the alliances, federations and councils, illustrated by myself.
    I am also the author of "Resilience", and the French fantasy saga "Shandora". Artist, musician, singer, I use my talents at the service of the greater community of the human species.

I cam here to tell you that we, people, are the disclosure, that we have the power and that we always had it, because it is to us that belongs the sovereignty pf this planet. We are extremely powerful. The great awakening has started, And this process is exponential. In this historical liberation from long millenniums of slavery, I have the privilege to take your hand and guide you to reach the next level in the evolution of consciousness, and enter the galactic community as equal beings, free. May you walk and work in the light, and may you be Light. Because this is what you are made of.

---Visit my website: https://www.elenadanaan.org/

---"A Gift From The Stars" is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble
    https://www.elenadanaan.org/a-gift-fr...

---GAB: Elena Danaan

---Patreon:  Pleiadean Contacts

---Earth is spherical and I don't sell Merkabas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IevC...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 am

Carol wrote:Ahh...

Gene DeCode mentioned that the med beds are being used on the children being rescued from the DUMBs and some of the military doing the rescuing. According to recent military COMMs the Special Operators are targeted and under assault. Exceptionally dangerous. The battles are fierce, ongoing and intense.

Seems the weather is also reflective of what's going on with the battle.. in the middle of the storm.

Totally can relate to the Dragon Fart description and got a chuckle out of Sol's description. Ironically spouse and I were discussing yesterday the Wraith with their dart ships were far more real than people can possibly imagine. Stargate Atlantis was milk toast compared to the hidden reality. These negatives feed off of humanity and their (source) spirituality. They are soul sucking entities doomed to darkness. They press upon and feed off of those who are vulnerable.. which numbers in the millions as they are spiritually compromised in one way or another.

These days I've noticed an increase in free-floating anxiety just prior to drifting off to sleep. I'm sensing an uptick in global events on the precipice yet to unfold. WWIII on steroids.

With regard to nitrogen.. doesn't diluted urine help replenish nitrogen? Here, they tend to burn the fields in late fall to provide nitrogen for future plantings. Wood ash mixed in with the soil might work. We did have the weed fabric down in the Hawaii garden but will all dirt gardens still required daily work of one sort or another.  It's impressive that you did all that work and got it in. I'm not in that type of league anymore. Our neighbor is. She has both her greenhouse and protected areas behind her house where she grows all types of vegetables. And she has chickens! Beautiful.

In addition, thank you for posting those videos. Will watch them this morning. Awesome.

Paragraph #1

There is a lot of movie energy in your post, Carol. Your first paragraph reminded me of Storm Troopers. Can you imagine what our troops go through? Take a Reptilian, for instance, weighing a ton moving at a blazing speed. Using his telepathic abilities while he's running, to take you out. And not to dinner. At least not your dinner. Solid muscle, with weapons. One of the most formidable races out there. Can take you out with one swipe. I'll bet you an Instant Pot recipe that part of our soldier's gear bag has diapers in it. The strategy to take one on. How does the Military train for that? And that is just one. Martial arts has to be used for any kind of success, IMO. To not just attack and retreat, but to control your own mind while you are engaged. Can be up to 25' tall. Can you fathom the stride? They also have organic armor and synthetic armor. The shorter ones who I refer to as the infantry, have cut tails. This creates a couple of things here. One is that it lessens the weight to increase speed. Logical. Another is over mental control. In other words, they can be controlled by the higher-ups with telepathy. Their telepathic output power is created by the length of their tail. Kundalini energy. It reminds me of the older times with the Russians where a person is taken and trained in say swimming. Their whole life is dedicated 24/7 to the world of swimming. They only know about swimming. So with a shorter tail, dumbs them down for lack of better words. And this is also calculated and dialed in for maximum efficiency. Plus it cuts down on forward directional balance. Causing them to run straighter. And faster. It's part of that equation. If I was to encounter one, I would first think of OXY. I would think on one of his threads so to confuse this creature, to mask what my future moves would be. Give him all kinds of questions to distract his mind.  Seriously. I would also prefer the fight right up close and personal, one on one. Use his size against him. Slice and dice him up with a Katana. I know where to strike. I would probably last a few seconds, but anything for these kids. Curious to know the kill ratio. How many does it take to take just one down? And for those who think a small weiner is not going to get the job done, you're forgetting what's hanging below it that counts. If you see a guy pushing a wheel barrel, armed to the teeth, doing the job you want no part of, show him some respect and don't look in the wheel barrel. Don't belittle our soldiers. They pay a very high price so we folks can be safe and sound in our armchairs. The nerve of some people.

Paragraph #3

Like I said before, my connection to Sol has been a real blessing. He is certainly contagious and a real joy to interact with. It's also a breath of fresh air for me since there haven't been too many bright spots in my life for several years now. Sometime in the fall, you may not see me for a while. Got plans to do some upgrading in the spiritual sense. I'm even going to have some help with this. The right kind of help. The fish tank I am currently in is running out of air and I need another tank. A bigger one. Got to step it up a few notches. Maybe I can check-in and supply a progress report. We'll see. Plan on doing some serious session work on myself. Got to take a timeout and be STS for a little bit. Long overdue. Moving on... As far as these SCI-FY programs go, they contain a lot in terms of reality. But they have to contain what they put out there not to cause a panic. The Wraith are real. Independence Day critters are also real. The Aliens with Sigourney Weaver are real. The Predator is also real. The tall nasty greys from the Dream Catcher movie are also real. It's not a TV series in our reality and as you also indicated how bad this rabbit hole goes down in our real world. Remember Beast Master and those critters hanging upside down in the tree? When I lived in Florida, I had made contact with one. Not in the physical. Had 3 convos over the course of a couple of months. He looked exactly like in the movie. I wish I was making this up. Storm Troopers and those critters are insectoid. Many insectoid races out there. So you can discern in your own mind and question something, seed it into your own consciousness. SG-1 is my favorite. Star Trek, right next to it. I was watching the Voyager series and was focusing on some of their instrument panels and I saw a label that said Federation of Planets. Is that like the Galactic Federation of Worlds?

Paragraph #4

Funny you mentioned the anxiety issue you are picking up on. The calm in the storm. Over here, it is like walking in a desert with nothing but sand, no wind, no critters, and yet you know something is about to poop on your head from above. The anticipation of it is creating that anxiety. Plus add all the anxiety created by this Covid mess on a global scale. We are being overwhelmed and are being compressed right now and Gaia is processing it through Quakes, weather, and everything else. Spot on Carol!

Paragraph #5

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your urine question. Not that it wasn't legit. But it was like I'm not a pee expert. But I have never seen a tree die from peeing on it. And that is from experience. You could say, I am an expert at that. Crazy Happy I'm sorry I'm not doing the question any justice. Very Happy I am not laughing at you, but at myself. You caught me off guard on that one. And that's a good thing. My best answer is I suppose. I have heard of folks using human #2 in a garden and I don't recommend that at all. But recycling stuff back in the soil is a good thing. Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash {woodash}, are the 3 major components though. Nitrogen for plant growth, Phosphorous for the flowering stage, and Potash for root health. Along with the proper PH. And that also depends on the plant. Some plants do better that have a higher acidic value. Others like tomatoes do better toward the alkaline side. It's what gives you that sweetness. For sure, a garden isn't like you set it and forget it. You know it is a lot of work. I was surprised too to be able to get it planted. My feet and toes paid for it though. Things started great but ended terribly. But I learned from it and I'm not giving up. New strategy for next year.

Ok. I found something the other day just for everyone and hopefully you will appreciate it. Remember that Book of Life I spoke of? I don't normally post this type of video because religious hosts try to assimilate an experiencer's experience with their religious jargon. But this one isn't too bad. But what this guy experienced is legit, IMO. It is worth the watch so grab yourself some popcorn and just know when I saw this video, I thought that this may be something you would appreciate, Carol. Your name popped up when I saw it.

Did I leave anything out? I'm sure I did...

Hopefully, you can watch this on Sunday morning. And thank you for your participation in the Bridge-Way. Way interesting and I'm glad someone is putting some brain thoughts together in these later days. What do you think so far about Elena?

Good night. Sleep

PS. I hope the rest of you SOBs enjoy the video. Crazy Happy

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:46 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I like all of your posts, but I'm not able to properly interact with them. I'm not feeling and thinking well enough to do that anymore. Beware of Toxic-Situations. Enough Said.

Thank you for the compliment! I felt your sincerity. Could you please make another pot of that coffee? I do read a lot of your work. I think you have done a tremendous job here @ the Mists. Matter of fact, what I am about to do in the Fall partially involves you and your work. We'll see what happens.

Namaste' my Brother!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:56 am

Thank-you, Morpheus. I appreciated your kind words, but I always put my foot in my mouth when attempting to converse with high-profile and/or high-value individuals. I might've been a real-jerk in a lot of my past-lives, but perhaps that goes with the territory. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? I read your posts, but I don't always respond directly to them (which makes me seem distant and standoffish). Perhaps my honesty is my downfall. I seem to be a 'Fish Out of Water'. I really feel as if there is no light at the end of the tunnel in this incarnation. I feel as if this is a 'No Win' situation. I like the methodology I've employed in this website (despite the standoffishness) but it certainly doesn't pay the bills. I'm trying to retire with some semblance of sanity and dignity (but that's not going so well). Forgive me, regarding one of your previous posts, but I don't know what to think about Brook. She seemed to be an Oracle, but I suspect there are Mediators and/or Mediatrix's who are fronts for the Real Hidden Powers That Be (which might be good and/or bad). My claimed prolonged encounter with 'RA' might've been an example of that phenomenon. I think I need to back-off bigtime. As usual, your posts floor me, even though I'm mostly neutral toward everyone and everything. I keep wondering if the Reptilians were genetically-engineered in an ancient-laboratory to be the ultimate-warriors, combining several species along with AI and who-knows-what?? This universe might be tougher and nastier than we can imagine. As bad as Earth and Humanity are, it might be a hell of a lot worse 'Out There'. The Truth is Out There. BTW, I purposely and methodically utilize 'Contextual-Superimposition' to confuse the imbeciles and charlatans (not to mention the Reptilian-Warriors)!! Sorry if I offended. I tend to do that (a lot).

Morpheus likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:39 am

Morpheus wrote:

What else? I don't know if anyone realizes how many near misses we have had with some very large meteors just in the last few years. It's off the charts. As we go into this density field that Mudra and I have discovered a year and a half ago, it is starting to get real serious as some material has already entered our atmosphere and has been exploding above the ground, like what happened in Russia a few years back. I think one such event happened in Canada just recently.

What I perceive within you are perceiving on an external galactic plane LionHawk.
    Its like a translation in full 3D animated colored pictures.
    What I am witnessing around in the collective on Earth right now and what I am living in my personal life are other translations of same.
    That crucial point where individually and collectively we are made to face that force field with Heart Mind and Soul  and pull ourselves from its pull.
    Because it is the  final battle it can't be won with weapons but  by Presence, by Self discipline,
    a honor code , by the strengh from within ... by faith alone.

So I'm thinking like OXY again. I have 4 churches within 1.5 miles of me. All on the same road if you can believe it. So I was thinking of firing up my Roland RD-700 SX and set it to Pipe Organ and just crank up the output volume so these churches would maybe think someone has built another church.  Crazy Happy  I need to get in my studio and get back into it.

Brian here has a RD-800.

What a great idea  cheers  I absolutely love it  Harp

It so much deserves that cup of coffee you are longing for Brook

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 7 6dd6c610

Be back soon. Did I mention the Beatles?

Namaste'

Morpheus likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:46 am

You haven't offended me. You at least ask the questions and that to me is more important than the answers. The answers are always there. It's the question that needs to open the doors to those answers. And that is not so easy to do in these times. Validation is also key. The questions that have been answered make the questions even more valuable. If you can balance that out, your postings would really jump off the page. My opinion and don't take that to heart. You cover the angles and that is most important. What is weird is there are a few moments where you and I are thinking the same thing.

I apologize for being frustrated with Brook. I loved her dearly and still do. She was truly an extraordinary woman. We accomplished a lot when I think back on it. It was also heartbreaking to see her go down in the way that she did. With the exception of John Jr., the rest of her family were a pack of jackals. She learned that 3 days before she passed. What folks don't know is that she was suicidal when you all first met her because of the jackals in her family. They literally were sucking the life force out of her. We worked on those things when we finally hooked up. Then we worked on her spiritual stuff and streamlined her spiritual toolbox. No books were used. It was organically done for lack of better words. After which I saw her transform and took that first breath of rebirth. She was so excited with her newfound self. She was reborn. And you all witnessed what happen next. I also showed her and trained her with her toolbox so that it would accelerate whatever direction she wanted to work towards. That also added to her excitement. And in that excitement, she made mistakes but learned how to quickly rectify those mistakes. Artemis was also very helpful as he stood by her side just out of phase of our physical reality. It is also one hell of a story. She only had 8 years of being reborn. So in my mind, she was only 8 years old when she passed. She didn't get to the point of mastery of self because of her excitement. It was like a kid with new toys and she didn't sometimes know which toy to pick. But she did accelerate with some of the toys. Amazing to watch it all happen. She had a bad habit of going where she wasn't fully prepared to go. She would often find herself spread too thin. She had a new purpose now. A new reason to live. And by her last day here, she did achieve that mastery of self. She completed what she needed to do and that is what is most important and now she is free from all the crap that we had to deal with in our fractal. It took a lot of inner work, but we succeeded. In just 8 years. Heck, if you do it by the books it would have taken much much longer. My explanation above concerning the self-mastery thing could probably be better explained and hopefully, you get my drift.

Again, I have physical proof of who she was back in those days of Eygpt. And full memory as to how that proof was used in those times. We also found her throne. I was with her when she found it. With her throne, she could access wormholes. I wish you could have seen her face when she went through one. Like a kid on Christmas morning. The beauty of the twin flame is you are basically of the same matrix and that just automatically plugs you into each other, so you can do all kinds of stuff together.

We learned a lot and answered our own questions with validation. Again, it took serious work. I had also wanted to reveal much more to you guys, years ago, but couldn't because we were on the Reptilian kill list. Alarming if you ask me since I have been on that list for years. Looking over my shoulder for 61 years now. Being hunted down almost like Ronin of Stargate Atlantis.

As to what is out there? For real people and if you jump into this rabbit hole you yourself will find out for yourself. Beware. I wish all this stuff wasn't true. It is horrific as Carol and OXY have indicated. Don't believe me. Experience it in the first hand. Then get back to me.

No worries OXY. You're fine Man!

Toast

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:29 am