tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Ashera
    Ashera

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Ashera Sat May 01, 2021 4:04 pm

I do not generalize...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

Morpheus wrote:[size=18]Looks like another video bites the dust!  Mad Speaking of dust, I finally got the garden plot in great shape, today. Just got some weeds to rake up and we're ready to start mapping it out. 4 days of rain is forecasted for next week. That should take care of the dust. :

cheers Well done

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Cc9ebb10

“No matter the state of the world, or how dark the shadow that has fallen on our city, I find it curiously comforting to know that if you plant a seed and give it sunlight and water, it will grow.”
    Sarah Jio - All the Flowers in Paris

Lizzie Riches - Growing With the Garden.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 am

A wall should help!

The social is like a cancer!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 3a09c6e89f66cef260fd38faa2c0e578

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Snaps179

The whip is needed!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 06, 2021 12:40 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 7c3cf910

In the city of Nara, Japan, next to the National Museum, a very interesting event takes place throughout the summer every year ...
    They come to this park every day around sunset, rest here for about 1 hour and disappear ...
    The reason for this is still under investigation ...
    Japanese to this area
    They call it "Shikidamari", a deer gathering place ..

These are the things that amaze me 🙏💗

ClearWater likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:44 pm

Hope Everyone is well!

Last edited by Morpheus on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Space wars?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:28 pm

I don't know what folks are thinking here at the Mists concerning my last post. Thanks for the "like" Clearwater. As some of you are aware, I have revealed my interactions with Sol, on the Bridge-Way. So for me, this is very personal. The connection to this incredible being. I have been blessed. My intention was to share that blessing with all of you. That hasn't changed. The intention. But something within me has. My priorities. Especially after watching Sol getting attacked like that. They made it very personal.

The connection... Easy Peasy! Someone here said we had one active strand of DNA. Bingo!!!!! The rest of those strands are inactive, IMO. This is by reptilian design. And the greys were also involved with this agenda. Once upon a time, there was another strand joining this one strand. The bridge-way between the two was severed, compliments of the regressives. Why did they do this? For control over you. The first strand is networked into your chakra system and is also the primary network that plugs into the planet. This network plugs into Gaia's chakra system. IF Gaia dies, we all die. The second strand is the connection to our solar system. In organic form. Giving you access to various places you could travel to with your light body. Wormholes, temporal displacements, stargates, etc. become available. To activate this second strand will take a few minutes to do. Like maybe two? All we have to do is repair the bridge-way between the two. Join the two together. Like a filament in a light bulb. Tiny weld job. Now focus, clear your brain, see the light bulb and the severed filament. Now focus on your intent till you can feel it energizing and now focus on the severed section as in exactly the point. Wait for it.

The connection, part Deux... is no different than a connection with family, friends, and so on. There is a genuine personality there. A Soul. What I found with Sol was that he had a great sense of humor in his tone. Not his words. He was joyful throughout each exchange. Showed me some wild stuff. He was also very positive. Let me just say, he will grow on you in a hurry. What he conveyed in those meetings, is how the regressives try to change his codes. The "reasoning" behind it. Take the sun out and we take out the whole system and we will have total control. Less time and resources to do that instead of taking each planet, one by one. Hijacking a whole solar system.

Each time, I was treated very well. Respect was automatic. He also has spoken his truth and now we bear witness as to what he said. Time-stamped before the event. Incredible if you ask me on one level and on another level very disturbing all at the same time. A paradox. What would OXY say? What would Gene Say? What's coming next? Another huge war similar to the Orion War?

A portal device was used. This has a Reptilian signature to it. It wasn't a survey probe! It was a weapon of real mass destruction. Take a moment and visualize the scope of this event. The blast field? The size of the device? If we got a direct hit like that, we would be toast right now. No?

The Galactic Rumor Mill is in full swing. Has been for a while now. There are Galactic newspapers. Also, news transmissions flying in all directions. Remember, AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. For many that are out there, our little planet is their preferred TV station. And you are one of the Stars. The value of media out there is much more valuable too. A much more wider audience. An Audience that is multi-dimensional. To add the fact that everything is recorded and being stored on some famous place. Galactic stock exchange? What if the tMoA forum was a stock in that exchange? What would be the going rate? Everything is monitored. News travel faster than light speed. You are on stage 24/7, even when you sleep. Heaven forbid if you post on a forum expressing your POV. In defiance of their invasion of your privacy. Social score? How about Galactic score? What is your Galactic worth? Are you worth abducting? DNA value? How does that get traded across the markets? How does your meat suite rate? 80/20? What grade? What do your toxin ratios look like? Slave Space Auctions? They apparently also like our beer here and rumor has it that it is a good thing to trade with. Do you think that we are the only ones in this galaxy with addiction issues? As above, so below! Imagine being a Galactic Psychologist. Talk about a position that will screw your own mind. Another paradox.

There's a poker game out there. They don't call it 5 card stud either. They call the game, Free Agency. I'll let you ponder on that one. Pending on your galactic score we will place you at a table with the right parameters. You'll feel right as rain. What am I playing for? High stakes my friend. What's in the pot? How about your soul? Winner takes all! We also use stacked decks so you can't possibly win. We sent a memo through your Simpson network to let everyone upfront know so you wouldn't think any funny business was going on. And if we don't like the results, we will shuffle you back into the deck and deal you out on the table as long as it takes to get what we want out of you. A poker career if you will in a matrix of time and space of our choosing. We own you.

How's this for an option? Inform everyone we are claiming our sovreignty on this planet and all of you ETs, every council, which includes all versions of the GF, and take your regressives with you, and leave our world and leave us alone so that we can realize our potential on our own! Without all the prime directives that have been violated anyway. All these factions, good and bad have only gotten in our way by all their interferences. Policies that only reflect their hypocracy just like the a@@holes we vote in. As above, so below. We are done filling your quotas as a resource. We will choose what factions we will interact with on a global scale, instead of the Simpson network.

All liabilities are null and void since you stole everything from us to begin with. We should send you a bill! For thousands of years of our time serving your STS agendas.Then bomb the crap out of our sun to top things off? Are you serious? Take your starseeds with you too! Quarantine us, PLEASE! And at the same time, quarantine yourselves from our world. Your combine efforts only reflect pain and suffering. We're done with that. Like I said, being in a higher density or dimension, doesn't mean everything is better.

Last many years we heard of the Reptilians getting their butts handed back to them, to the point that we were told, "WE WON!" As if it was over. I didn't fall for that because I could still sense them down below the surface. Using one of the oldest tactics to get you to drop your guard down.

Independence Day is coming up. Some things to think about here.

Have a good night. Sleep
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:22 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Good to see you posting, Morpheus. I value your point of view, yet I never know what the real-story is in a variety of contexts. I'm reduced to being a pseudo-journalist who publishes nothing. My misery and incapacitation are NOT Nice. I recently wondered if some of us are under a Conservatorship or Regency (perhaps by our own choosing)?! What if David Bowman (figuratively) was a Matrix-Architect who created HAL 9000 yet was ultimately subject to HAL under an Ancient Regency or Conservatorship (perhaps similar to Britney Spears or Queen Victoria)?? The Victorian Regency might've been hypothetical, or was it literal?? Who Knows Who Controls Who?? How Do We Know Anything Absolutely?? I'm Over the Hill and Going Downhill Fast. I Recently Seemed to Not Properly Converse with Carol. Perhaps I Should Not Converse with Anyone Regarding Anything. I Seem to be Shutting-Down in a Semi-Retirement of Quiet-Desperation as I Twist Slowly, Slowly in the Wind...

Between you and me, I have always been drawn to what you proposed 12 years ago as far as your thread regarding some kind of Constitution to be put in place on a universal level. All the reasons for implementing one are totally justified, IMO. Not by any outside parties either. Which includes societies that come from out there. They incarnate here to further their STS agendas. As an example, the Thuban Society. You have all these factions out there, good and bad dictating to us here, their version of what should be as defined by their opinions, without any consideration of what we want, as if we were some herd of brainless beings. You want the real story? Just look out your window or better yet, look in the mirror. You are living proof and a story that is alive here on the planet. All these factions dictating policies don't live here. Many of them are not even human. So how is it that they are the experts on humanity? Plus add the fact that there is not one council here representing this planet with 100% integrity. IMO of course. We don't even have a global council with a head representative to attend any negotiations or anything else for that matter, with these outside factions. This whole planet and everyone on it is in the wind. Many of these factions don't even see us as a viable race. So my question is why do we give them all this power over us? Are we that stupid? Just like the V series you posted up referencing how they do it. I prefer the Twilight Zone's, "To Serve Man," episode. We have been served! Literally!

The deeper I go into this rabbit hole, the more disgusted I get. I'm sick and tired of all the excuses disguised in love and light. From out there and here. Love and light band-aids that are warm and fuzzy for a few seconds of your time, meanwhile, the harvesting continues. Nothing has really changed. Same crap, different day. Reacting is what we end up doing. Hoping for sanity and a sliver of peace just to survive another day. Fat chance on that.

And all this 2nd hand information that traps your brain with nothing but distractions that only prevents you from realizing your potential. Then add the matrixes that some of these factions put into play. So you are constantly being screwed with. Remember OXY, fractal mechanics are always in play in the backdrop of all that is. In other words, there are limitless matrixes out there. Limitless supercomputers as well. It's not a question any longer as to whether they exist or not? I am not just talking out my butt here. I have seen and can validate some of the questions you have posed. In the first hand. Hold a gun to my head, and just ask and I will answer you with my life hanging in the balance. I have no reason to lie to anyone. I have no agenda or anything I need from anyone to exert an agenda that seeks for the self. In other words, I am here to serve this planet. And I know some folks have taken my intentions and twisted them around to fit their emotional bodies. The fears of their emotional body go into reaction mode. And if they can't feel warm and fuzzy from what you say... you can figure out what comes next. You've been there. So you know what I mean. Especially with those who think they have some kind of authority over you, with their linear titles in hand or hanging on their walls. A conflict of interest will occur when those emotions of fear start to move from their embedded positions. I don't know how many times I have found myself on the short end of their sticks. Which is a good thing, IMO. It means I am serving them, doing what I came here to do by revealing to them what they have buried within themselves. Or have forgotten. That is what your sacred light does. And it just happens naturally for me. My apologies in advance for anyone who may take offense to these last few lines.

Like you, I am not much into being a social butterfly these days. I refrain from posting nowadays. A couple of reasons why that is. "I took your advice." Even though you didn't direct it at me. Where you keep telling us you shouldn't be posting. For probably the same logical reasons as to not create a conflict with some member's emotional body. For me, it is a trust issue. I don't trust two-faced forum jackals who operate with double standards. Plain and simple. Who would? And don't ask me who?

Thanks for posting and for taking down your post. You are always welcomed here OXY.

Cool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:22 am

So this is where your travels took you LionHawk 🌞
    Welcome back

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 B3335510

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Fbf83410

"Give us a moment … Speaking historically in your terms, man first identified with nature, and loved it, for he saw it as an extension of himself even while he felt himself a part of its expression. In exploring it he explored himself also. He did not identify as himself alone, but because of his love, he identified also with all those portions of nature with which he came into contact. This love was biologically ingrained in him, and is even now biologically pertinent.

...Generally you experience the self as isolated from nature, and primarily enclosed within your skin. Early man did not feel like an empty shell, and yet selfhood existed for him as much outside of the body as within it. There was a constant interaction. It is easy to say to you that such people could identify, say, with the trees, but an entirely different thing to try to explain what it would be like for a mother to become so a part of the tree underneath which her children played that she could keep track of them from the tree’s viewpoint, though she was herself far away.

Consciousness is far more mobile than you realize. Operationally, you have focused yours primarily with the body. You cannot experience subjective behavior “from outside,” so this natural mobility of consciousness, which for example the animals have retained, is psychologically invisible to you.

...I am certainly putting this in the most simple of terms, but a bird may have a nest, though it leaves it frequently and never confuses itself with its nesting place. In a manner of speaking that is what you have done, though the body is more animate than the nest.

...To explore that exterior world was to explore the inner one. Such a person, however, walking through the forest, also felt that he or she was also a portion of the inner life of each rock or tree, materialized. Yet there was no contradiction of identities.

A man might merge his own consciousness with a running stream, traveling in such a way for miles to explore the layout of the land. To do this he became part water in a kind of identification you can barely understand — but so did the water then become part of the man."

—NotP Chapter 6: Session 774, May 3, 1976
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:56 pm

Carol,

The video was live-streamed on Dec. 4, 2020, according to Youtube. That doesn't mean it happened on that day. That is unclear to me. But what I picked up was that the site had closed up because of that event. I don't know how long either. Hope that answers that question, Carol. Just another aspect of the diluted disclosure package we are getting. This could be investigated further. I also haven't heard a peep from anywhere or anyone else on this matter. Maybe Gene or Michael might know?

Have you emailed Gene? Maybe you could send him an invite. That would be cool.

Thank you Mudra! The Karen
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Carol,

The video was live-streamed on Dec. 4, 2020, according to Youtube. That doesn't mean it happened on that day. That is unclear to me. But what I picked up was that the site had closed up because of that event. I don't know how long either. Hope that answers that question, Carol. Just another aspect of the diluted disclosure package we are getting. This could be investigated further. I also haven't heard a peep from anywhere or anyone else on this matter. Maybe Gene or Michael might know?

Have you emailed Gene? Maybe you could send him an invite. That would be cool.

Thank you Mudra! The Karen

Thank you Lionhawk for checking on the date this was posted. That it was last year is less disconcerting than if it was recent. I've not seen anything regarding this but did hear whispers of other things involving non-terrestrials going on with the sun.

I've not emailed Gene, my husband did seeing info on the protocol for removing nano bots.. Gene receives about 2k emails a day with a staff to go through them as he doesn't have the time. He's busy doing lectures and working to get out as much info/intel as possible. He did a recent interview with CristinW and Scott McKay on recent DUMBs being taken out and where / locations of others to be removed were. It's posted on Mists in his thread.

Link: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10236p25-gene-decode-videos

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 am

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:15 am

For Carol.

It will be available at 6 pm today, so ignore the unavailable thingy.

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Not the usual type of video I am,listening to these days but it showed up on my screen 
    so  I was curious enough to watch it. Its a cool one.
    I thought the Bridgeway is a good place to share it. Maybe Sanicle will find it interesting.
    This lady  certainly went through quite a few not so common challenges and overcame them 
    By raising her frequency and consciousness as a being . 
    In that way I find  her quite authentic
    If you happen to watch it enjoy 🙏🏻🙂

https://youtu.be/kgaiib6M3L8
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:57 pm

Thanks Mudra!

Here is one for tonight. Enjoy.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:41 pm

God's Angels. I think this place needs a shot of love.

Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm

sunny Welcome

💗 Not just here Morpheus
    I think Love is needed everywhere
    All around
    Within and without
    From the deph of our soul to the universe around
    Specially planet Earth right now 💗

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Ca34b810
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:37 am

Cool

Always great to see you, Mudra! Hugs

Been flying by. Haven't been able to type the last few weeks. Burnt both of my hands a couple of weeks ago. Didn't know it till blisters popped up. I think it happened when I was using my instant pot, but I'm not sure. Neuropathy just sucks.

Speaking of the World, I think Gaia's water broke. About a week ago I felt some contractions coming on. Right before the Earthquake in Haiti. Been doing tons of light work on her behalf, daily. I speculate that the contractions are going to increase. Higher earthquake values. We will see.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Purple10

Apparently, my little rant caught someone's attention. Not speaking of Carol or Clearwater. It happened a week ago Saturday. And again on the following Monday. Saturday night. Went to bed. Went to sleep. Woke up in a dream. In a white room. Sterile like. No furniture. Standing before me about 8' away stood a "Grey." He was a short one. 3'. He was sentient and benevolent. Friendly face. He was gray in color but also had an iridescent quality at the surface of his skin. He gave off like a bluish radiance. Some white as well. Almost aquatic. Then I woke up. Eyes open. Went back to sleep and here comes part Deux. Well, well... Now here I am back in the dream but what has changed is the dream is in another dream. A dream in a dream. Been here before. I know what this is and what's happening, so I went into extreme focus and the conversation started. I recall very little of what was said and have made plans to do some serious session work on this. Monday night comes and another meeting takes place. This time it wasn't a dream in a dream. So when I compile it, I will post it. Might take a few months though. Who knows where this will end up?

The garden? Disaster! I got what I prayed for. To grow like hell! A word to the wise, be careful what you pray for. 50' x 60'. 2000 plus plants. I spent the month of May, just planting. So everything was planted and doing well. Then we had a small rain shower. In the following 5 days, the grass exploded and grew 12". Another rainshower, another 6". So within a period of 10 days, the grass grew 18". The next thing that happened was the nitrogen got sucked out of the ground, causing everything I planted to turn yellow. The end result was a net of 2 cucs, 2 dinky tomatoes,
    and 1 yellow squash, along with a grass height ranging between 24 and 36 inches. Might add up to a few bales of hay. LOL It was the first time I had seen the weeds get smothered to death. Anyway, the grass choked everything out. Crybaby But there is next year! Malletzky

Heh heh

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:47 am

This is different but seems to fit the time of day.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:51 am

mudra wrote:sunny Welcome

💗 Not just here Morpheus
    I think Love is needed everywhere
    All around
    Within and without
    From the deph of our soul to the universe around
    Specially planet Earth right now 💗

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 6 Ca34b810

Indeed mudra. Daily, I pray for humanity, our planet and envision the highest of spiritual vibrations embracing  the planet, flooding it with its vibrational frequency. I also pray for humanities liberation from the 'evil ones' who would use and abuse humanities children (to feed off of) across dimensions, the multi-verse and the various time-lines. Then I envision loving healing frequencies pulsing, surrounding the planet and surrounding those who inhabit it.

It's interesting to note and keep track on what is happening with our sun and the Schumann Resonance.

Will we ascend to the 5th dimension new earth, stay here to continue to help out or just pop off and over somewhere else. Currently a number of close friends and family are in life threatening medical situations. Sure would love to see the med beds made available to the general public so everyone could be healed. Let's envision a med-bed for you too LionHawk to help heal your body completely.

By the way.. what would pull all the nitrogen out of the soil? I didn't even try to grow anything this year outside given how wacky the weather was. The sun burned all my vegetables in one freaking day. However, there were some ripe raspberries down by the creek and our neighbor brought over a large bag of cherries off my parents old Cherry tree. Delicious. One of these days we'll get a greenhouse up and grow food in that. Meanwhile, the indoor TowerGarden seems the best way for my produce to survive.

How are you conversations continuing with Sol Lionhawk? Some of the photos I saw of all of the holes were astonishing. 3/4 of the sun was invisible due to the black holes. Not normal by any means. And what is all of that solar wind doing.

Lots and lots of weather wars going on and increase in quakes, heavy rains, flooding, volcanic activity.

Meanwhile, outside in the green grass under the Maple tree 2 adult and 5 baby turkeys just walked by under the bird feeder. Our squirrel tends to jump onto the feeder and spread the seeds down below onto the grass which feeds other birds and the deer. We also have a doe with her twin fawns who has taken up residence in the carport. We're still working on our cabin and have the siding up on three sides. One more side ready to go. Not too much summer weather left for our neck of the woods. This has been the warmest summer we've had in the area in the past 25 years. Amazing. Sadly lots of fires in the mountains further away leaving lots of smoky haze in the air for days on end. It will clear out with a bit of rain in the next day or two. Albert, our cat, is sitting in the open window twitching, watching the turkeys. He's behaving... just.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Blessings
    Carol

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:39 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:44 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:47 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:50 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:02 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:17 pm