tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:47 am

Indeed, today is a good one. It's spouse's 71st Birthday and he's been enjoying his day as well as I.

BTW, I did view the video of Jim and his 11-hour ordeal. Awesome. I emailed it to all of our friends and family. They enjoyed it to. I do have questions with regard to Jim's experience. There was light but not a tunnel as a recall. His experience was different. So many near death experiences have their own unique vision. Are the ones who die and return after visiting with Christ in a different category than the ones who die and just head for the tunnel? It raises a lot of questions. Gene DeCode experience was good too and something I could relate to.

Moving onto a different topic. Next door used to be my parents ranch. It was haunted by their dog and cat pets that has died along with my parents. No one ever died in the house but it did have a lot of spooky activity. Folks who stayed there would talk about a cat ghost that would cry and jump on their bed at night. My brothers sold it a couple of years back and the new owners are tearing down the two story house and plan to use the materials for a new house they plan to build further out on the other side of the barn in the pasture with a southern view of the incredible 9k foot tall Wallowa mountains. The double roof is off. Windows out. Walls knocked down. They probably should finish up taking it down in a couple of weeks and will put new trusses up over the 100 year old basement to make it into a workshop. Lots of changes.

Soon we will have the last exterior wall up on our cabin. It looks like a tiny 12'x18' chalet. Now that fall weather started on August 17th.. with rain and the 30-40 degree temperature drop at night into the 30s and 40s - all of us who are in the middle of building stuff are hustling to get any outdoor work done before it snows in October. And yes, it always snow in October here. With the exterior buttoned up, the wood stove keeps it nice and toasty inside. After the wiring is completed then insulation and the knotty pine paneling. We also have to add on the kitchen/bathroom along with the front covered deck. We may do that before the working on the inside. Bathroom is critical for winter unless one wants to use the lug-a-loo outsize in the sub-freezing winter. Nothing like being frozen onto a toilet seat to make ones day.

Here is something I saw this morning I thought you might enjoy Andy.

https://youtu.be/FnrVk2InT3Y
    We See It Too Late - Robin Williams On The Fragile Meaning Of Life

A touching and powerful speech from actor and comedian Robin Williams (1951 - 2014) on the meaning of life. A moment to remember his little spark of madness.

“I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.”
    - Robin Williams

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Happy Birthday, Young Man!

Candle in the Wind Toast

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

Last edited by Lionhawk on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Do you ever get the feeling that something is going on right under your nose? It's not paranoia, it's your radar that is picking up on it. Is Merc around? Hi, Brother if you are!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:05 pm

removed my art

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:07 pm

The last time Mercurial was at Mists was when he Embed Bitchute Videos for us on - Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 am. He hasn't posted anything since I believe 2019. However he did get remarried and was happy with his new life. I miss him.

Awesome lion picture Susan.

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:04 pm

removed my art

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:30 am

A song for us Starseeds parked on Planet Earth
    To remember not to take things too literally,
    Process them so seriously that you just stay on blame.
    Upsets come and go
    They are part of life
    No need to remain lame
    Although its not so easy,
    No pain no mastery.

There should be laughter after pain
    Sunshine after rain

Its just a game
    Lets mean no harm
    We are fools to make war to our brothers and sisters in arms

Lets choose wisely
    Be happy 😊

💗🙏

https://youtu.be/UMzwguj_5Gs

https://youtu.be/rglymmFZ69Y
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:34 pm

Morpheus wrote: if your basing your calculations using base-ten earth math or even dragon math, it will come up short as to the true answer.  
    This could be a LONG post from me, but I dont have the time just now. so i will give the short version.

This is a topic I have been interested in for a few years now. The 2000 year old 'secret' that the universe was based on mathematics.. so began Pythagoras' secret brotherhood and all of the esoteric theosophies and freemasonry. They even reduced the basic doctrine - "As above, so below", '"father and son" "macrocosm and microcosm" into math.. 0=2. The mathematical formula of duality (the doctrine states we begin with nothing, and end with nothing..so how to analyze 'nothing'? (by making nothing onto something.. hence 0=2, we create something from nothing. In its most basic expression two equal and opposite forces cancel each other out, to give nothing. 0 = (+1) + (-1)  )

It is not true, of course. The universe is not based on maths.. maths is simply a universal measure, a tool invented by man. And mankind is SO limited in perception...

so that was a quick summary of my interest in this area... but what is dragon math? All searches reveal lots of kids programs and distraction.. I have not heard the term before and I am curious...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:38 am

Farewell

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Morpheus wrote: if you're basing your calculations using base-ten earth math or even dragon math, it will come up short as to the true answer.  
    This could be a LONG post from me, but I don't have the time just now. so I will give the short version.

This is a topic I have been interested in for a few years now. The 2000-year-old 'secret' that the universe was based on mathematics.. so began Pythagoras' secret brotherhood and all of the esoteric theosophies and freemasonry. They even reduced the basic doctrine - "As above, so below", '"father and son" "macrocosm and microcosm" into math.. 0=2. The mathematical formula of duality (the doctrine states we begin with nothing and end with nothing..so how to analyze 'nothing'? (by making nothing onto something.. hence 0=2, we create something from nothing. In its most basic expression, two equal and opposite forces cancel each other out, to give nothing. 0 = (+1) + (-1)  )

It is not true, of course. The universe is not based on maths.. maths is simply a universal measure, a tool invented by man. And mankind is SO limited in perception...

so that was a quick summary of my interest in this area... but what is dragon math? All searches reveal lots of kids' programs and distractions. I have not heard the term before and I am curious...

Good to see you back Mr. V. Sounds like you have been very busy. And thanks for your sh^tty post. I got a real kick out of it. Cool

Warning! Very strong language!

I have this feeling that you and I are going to open up a can of worms. Talk about perspective... as we look down onto the can of worms from our POV, did anyone ask what the worms are perceiving? To answer that, you would have to open up another can of worms. Crazy Happy

I have issues. But let's first answer the question on the Bridge-Way. What is, "Dragon Math?" I have a confession to make. I think I invented the term. My way of being sarcastic. In the proper context, I should have said, "Thuban Math." Since they have incorporated math with the Universe. Also claim it as though it is the true math. I have issues with that. Several in fact. But it depends all on where you are perched. I also find the claim of being the PC's first creations somewhat arrogant. As though the Thubans have some kind of entitlement owed to them. There is no doubt in my soul, that dragons existed way back in antiquity. Based on soul experience. I don't know what came first, the chicken or the egg? But they were there alright.

Now let's talk perception. 3-D. You have a 3-D mind. Two spheres. A 5-D mind is typically one sphere with a humanoid species. So much faster, almost instant. But holographic. Not linear as in 3-D. That, right there, changes everything in terms of perception. Then add to the equation, that data is light and traveling at a certain speed. Going through areas of various densities and dimensional boundaries. Gravitational forces, phase angles, etc. Then add numbering systems to decipher these attributes.

Keep in mind that Math is a language and every numbering system is a different language of understanding.

To say that Math is just a tool and invented by man is half true, IMO. "Man," was not the father of math. These flying saucers have onboard computers in them, long before Man even existed. "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW!" How did they figure out how to create such a vehicle? Just asking?

Let's talk of Universal Math. I ran into a race of beings that on first appearance you'd think they were Greys. They weren't despite their short stature. They wore a black cloak. They showed me a vision of some of the Reptilians trying to go back where they were kicked out. The entrance was a black hole. My Gobblin buddies had to figure out how to prevent these Reptilians from committing suicide. They had to by changing the coding of the black hole. Locking the Reptilians out. They also informed me that they were Masters of math and that they worked directly with the PC. Telling me all this, had my head in a spin. Still does.

The thing is, math is everywhere you look when you look out there. And math is about the only language you can use as a tool. But what numbering system should we be using? If we use a base 8 {OCT} in our computers, what number system do they use?

Tesla used base 10 math. Same with most of our historic mathematical minds.
    Einstein's E=MC^2 also came up short but it did open up a door to quantum physics. His equation was also not his own. As with most of them. Much of the data we now know, came from out there and they would get a download from a race or place here all this has been recorded for the record.

I also have issues with, "TIME," "Dimensions," and "Densities." How it works. The mechanics of it all. Because in my research, I learned that because someone says it is so, it is not so. Time is nothing but a tool, a measurement of whatever your project is, going from point A to B. Now that, IMO, is manmade.
    Dimensions, the term has haunted me since 1975. Because my research with what was written and available at the time was not exactly what I personally discovered. Their definitions were just too linear when you consider the mix of densities in these dimensions, timelines, temporal mechanics, and let us not forget the fractal mechanics constantly at play. Who's to say? Here's a question? If you get your DNA house in order, connecting more strands together does this also mean you can gain access to higher dimensional values,
    like the 24th dimension? I would think of this as a potential endeavor.

If life has taught me anything and that is sh^t rolls downhill and As Above, So Below. So guess where the crap is coming from? From out there! And that includes the Thubans. But I do give them credit because what they have exposed us to is a real piece of work. They seem to claim to know what is going to happen, but when I ask the PC as to what was going to happen, his reply was, "I don't know what is about to happen." "The reason being is that I have not been here before."

Based on my perception, we are at war! If no one gets that, humanity will just fade away because Apathy is steering that boat. Humanity has become a cancer on to itself. The pinnacle of which will occur when the Darkside reaches 51% of the planet. And you won't want to be here when that percentage is reached. Also, consider that at least 40% of the planet is already there. Scary when you think about it.

Good to see you again Mr. V. I hope you come back here and give me some more sh^t! Insanely Happy

I hope you return, "Time" permitting.

Namaste'

The Floyd

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. I will be back Wink

I was curious about your can of oligochaetes.

I confess I have never even glimpsed at the thurban material, so I just had a quick peek here in the mists to see if there was some doctrine. Is it all numerology based? Like Gematria? OABS now used as NABS? Wink

I saw this :

SuiGeneris wrote:I am happy to announce that I am no longer a Thuban.

1. Carol made the right decision about the bans. Tony made a fool out of all of you when he came to this forum impersonating a woman first as Olivia Brandis and then lately as Shenan. What none of you know is that they never really respected this forum or the members at all. They always insulted and ridiculed each and every active poster at any given time and then they would come here and pretend to be civil just to make use of the spotlight or better said, the traffic and exposure they wanted for their 'material' in order to reach more people and gain more followers.

4. The spamming that happened on multiple threads was Tony's idea backed up by Raven, just as everything in Thuban has been operating for years now. I was always against it and whenever i raised my voice in opposition I would be ignored and ridiculed for not being 'in tuned' with their new 'Logos dispensation'.

and smiled. I swear I hadnt seen it before and this conversation we are starting is not a set up! I have absolutely no idea what bans are being referred to or what happened in here or elsewhere. I dont really want this to become a discussion of some numerology cult i have no idea about.  So, I too have never been here before.

But curiously relevant to the mists today! And the above post is from 6 years ago! Does the above quote explain the latest spam avalanche here in the mists I wonder?

Is this what you meant by a can of worms? lol!

I think this topic broadens out to reveal just how limited we have allowed ourselves to become (I am not referring to thurbans now, but to folk in general). And too much programming and blind faith in religious scriptures allows no room to explain or describe the higher awareness.

I could make a valid case that we are all gods, for example, if we are limited to currently accepted terminology. And that is just the start of the mystical journey.. which seemingly has no end.. whatever level or attainment you make, there is always more..

so yes, by the sounds of it.. we may indeed open several cans of worms...

But later ...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:01 pm

OABS goes way back through antiquity. I wrote it that way to establish a context due to the fact that the New Age doesn't know about all the BS that happened way back in the day. You could say it is all BS though. Thubs Up

Lepidoptera to you mister. Crazy Happy

Funny true Fishing story... I attended a fishing tournament at Flaming Gorge. At the end of the first fishing day, we gathered up to an outside stage and they started to give out prizes. One of the prizes was a can full of something. They would throw these cans out into the crowd. It's all in the labeling. The can didn't say worms. It said fish buttholes. Malletzky Now the real question is, "are you going to open the can to find out?" Lolerz Don't do it. Nope

This went beyond a cult following. My POV, an alien invasion from Alpha Draconis. The timing of which was all pre-planned. They had been bringing troops, weapons, supplies, etc. for years. Antarctica. Major hub. But here is the catch. They had to let us know what they were going to do and so they sent this being to the PA-1 forum to inform us of the new doctrine we peons were to follow. Disguised as love and light, IMO. Another global play for power and control. The Reptilians were planning on an all-out invasion on the surface. Didn't happen though as some positive force stepped in and prevented that. Another thing is that the things I was doing 20 years ago have all been validated. The perception of folks, in general, don't know how many times this wonderful planet has been under attack.

Again, the Darkside's resolve is we will own the planet and if not, you're not going to get it. We will destroy it and nobody will have anything. Even Gene stated to me of this resolve he also had to face on several occasions.

Some numbers... 7.7 billion on the planet right now. Close anyways. At last sacred light scan of the Darkside is 43%. That leaves us with 8%. This also fluctuates up to 48% depending on when I do that scan. So let's work with some base 10 math and use the 43%. The remaining 57% of 7.7 billion comes to 4,389,000,000 of which on a great day, say of that number only 5% are truly awake. Will it be enough to turn the tables around? Could the 95% of 4.3 billion be the walking dead as we know it?

Everyone has a path. To each's own on that note. Cow The Thubans are recruiters no doubt. Also salesmen. It's a hard sell is all I can say there. I don't know the details as to what transpired here. I'm not a follower of their agenda. I might have not been here at the time either.

I once knew of someone similar to Tony. His name was Atticus. Many a meeting occurred under this roof. Now that was a classic cult following. Again, I have issues. But o'well.

Namaste'

This editor has been a real glitchy pain today!!!!!!!!!!
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:09 am

sunny

It's a PDF. Once there, scroll down to pg. 167. It goes from pgs. 167-200. Even Swanny got in on the action. And others.

Speaking of Swanny, where is he? Miss the old bugger. Burgundia? Is E-Monkey gone too? I hope Ashera didn't also leave. That's another smart lady. Where is everybody? Not many apples are left on this tree. Can I get a straight answer? Somebody?

May I make a suggestion? Make a new section on the home screen right above the Universal Lounge section called, "The Houses of the Mists." Here you will have all the top posters having a house of their own. Where all of their authored threads can be found. That would stop all the spamming. And if someone wants to have a hissy fit, leave them an option to delete their own house, and spamming issues with a disclaimer to all who would participate, that the author of the house may have a fit in the future and your input may also get deleted. In other words, put the responsibility on the author. I don't why that is a big deal. The website has a copy of the information already, so the website isn't losing anything. Give an author a rating of integrity. This will also improve the forum in general. Also, take the pressure off the Admin. Set an example to learn from, because in many ways what we do here can also be considered an art form. We create with our personal expressions and convey who we are and reflect that back out there using this canvas you call an editor. And if you are trying to get folks to read your stuff, you won't want to jeopardize that, so that will curtail the hissy fits. You could also have an index as to the integrity, {NABS}, creativity, atmosphere, responsiveness, etc. Make it so folks can have an interactive exchange and thus make it more interesting. Give it a facelift.

I also think this forum business is past its height in popularity. You have to make small changes to survive. Several to thrive. Difficult in these times.

More coming...
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:22 am

This was brought to my attention.

"9-2-21

[NEW] MESSAGE 5: CREATOR GOD HATONN OF LIGHT~~~THESE LAST DAYS~~~ SEPT. 2, 2021

HATONN: I AM EXACTLY WHO I SAY THAT I AM--I AM hATONn. I AM THE CREATOR GOD ATON OF THE NEBADON UNIVERSE. I COME TO YOU IN 4TH DIMENSION, AS HATONN, IN ORDER TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU, MY PEOPLE UPON EARTH SHAN.

I have called Anne to post this message to all Lightworkers at this time. I am not excluding any souled one still in slumber, for I have a message for you, as well.

I hear the pleas and cries of my Lightworkers wanting to come home. I hear each one of you, as I, also, long to have you home with the Lighted Realms. Why the delay, I hear? There are more souls to awaken to the Light. Who shall pray for their souls if you are not here to help? We of the Light cannot do it alone, as we need your help to work together.

I now speak to all souled ones still slumbering. l love all of you with a great love!

Creation has given all souled beings a freewill. He put a spark of Light and a spark of dark in each human. Why? It is because each souled human being has to make a choice of his freewill to follow either one. Many souled ones have chosen the Dark spark of the Satanian Empire. You are spiritually asleep.

I repeat: by “slumber” I mean many souled ones have been attached by the Dark Brotherhood to have things, riches, money, and have been taught by your “Cristian Church” that you can be raptured to a pink cloud somewhere. You are taught that “Jesus” saves you no matter what you do. You believe the lies taught to you as Truth, and that someone else (Jesus) pays your way to heaven leaving you totally irresponsible for your own actions. When the real Truth has been revealed to you, you call it heresy and lies. Many times it is when one passes on he/she realizes in agony that they threw the Truth away, much like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

You ARE responsible for what you do. You are responsible and judge yourself, not me, how well you have kept the Laws of God and Creation. No one can do it for you. In a sense, many ones have taken `the easy path without any rocks or boulders in the way, but it leads down the mountain, not up.

I shine my Light upon all of you and hope and pray that when the beam of Light comes for you step in the beam of light to safety from the cataclysms coming when Mother Earth graduates. By doing so great soul growth can be achieved. There is NO CHANCE you can survive when Earth turns over. All volcanoes erupt, and all the oceans dump their water over the land.

Step into the beam!

Now to my Lightworkers. I love all of you with a great love. I thank those Lightworkers who have helped clean up Mother Earth prior to her graduation. They have answered the great petition they made.

One of the great things they did with the Lighted Realms help, mainly Sananda, was to help souls who have lived in a trap and have never come to the Light. Many of these did not know they had died. Believe it or not there were billions of souls from all 20,000 civilizations that were taken to the Light and could then move on with their lifestreams or graduate.

Everything on Earth has a soul, even a blade of grass or flower. Of course, man had been given reason and was put in charge of caring for these souls. He failed in much of his responsibility, and many souled ones do not realize everything Creation made on Earth has a soul.

The Lightworkers, with Sananda’s help, took care of the souls that had passed of everything, meaning all plant life, animal life, sea life, insect life and the other tribes of Earth i.e. Sasquatch, Elves, Fairies and Gnomes. Included are the evil technologies that have been rendered useless or uncreated. The oceans have been taken care of, and the great evil, the radiation that is in everything there is on Earth.

Yes, Man has taken the killer of nuclear from the soil. It is a God-given element to break down the rocks to make soil. Man took it out of the ground and made bombs and war, and nuclear waste has been so abundant that all is affected. Creation dealt with that by the petition of the Lightworkers to clean up radiation that in is everything there is on Earth\, but not the natural element that makes soil for food..

When Mother Earth graduates and this killer radiation was not dealt with, where would that radiation go? YES, it would go in the entire Cosmos and it would take a billion years to clean up the mess. That is how great Earth can affect the ENTIRE Cosmos.

Mother Earth is in charge of when she graduates. We of the Lighted Realms know that it is soon, (Earth time)but do not know the exact minute or date. We are all stationed ready to beam you all up, if you choose to step into the waiting beam of Light. We know that the time is very, very short, but you are to keep on with your lessons until the very end.

My most desire and prayer is that all unawakened souls recognize their God Spirit spark within and will step into the beam of Light. If you do so, you will not have to repeat 350,000 years of 3D lifestreams starting in the cave without memory. You would be taken to the Astral plane, and judge yourself how well outlived the Laws of God and Creation. If you did not do such, you still would have a chance to choose where you shall go for your next lifestream, and would not have to go back to the cave and start all over and live those thousands of lifestreams to get back to where you are at this time.

When the beam comes do not hesitate, for we will only have 15 minutes of your time to complete the entire evacuation. As I said, we do not know the exact moment of Earth’s birthing, as that is up to Mother Earth. She waits for more ones to awaken. You still sleeping ones have been given a few precious moments, meaning a short time for you to awaken. Time is of essence.

SEE YOU ABOARD!

GYEORGOS CERES HATONN—CREATOR GOD ATON OF LIGHT

*"

hmmmmm???????????
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:37 am

Morpheus wrote:I once knew of someone similar to Tony. His name was Atticus. Many a meeting occurred under this roof. Now that was a classic cult following. Again, I have issues. But o'well.

Atticus, as in the philosopher ? 175AD..

probably not.. but curious if this is who you are referring to.

He was anti- Aristotle. I posted a thread in the alternative research section. The Diehold Foundation.. Doug Vogt's work.

In a nutshell he claims Aristotle was made up by the Flavians.. who also created the 'Jesus story' (in the latest line of sun gods)  for political purposes..
    And Atticus was pro Plato and very much against 'Aristotle'.

If this is who you are referring to then it sort of ties in with one of worm cans we might get round to.

I should maybe mention.. as well as being a master of sh^t, I am also something of a worm specialist .. for real ! mostly polychaetes but I did encounter an awful lot of oligochaetes too, they thrive in sh^t too ! Wink

I think we can no longer count emonkey as a member of the forum. For reasons she wrote about and you elude to in your last post re formatting the mists.

I can no longer type s h 1 t in here.. that's a recent change !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:57 am

Morpheus wrote:
    Speaking of Swanny, where is he? Miss the old bugger. Burgundia? Is E-Monkey gone too? I hope Ashera didn't also leave. That's another smart lady. Where is everybody? Not many apples are left on this tree. Can I get a straight answer? Somebody?

Swanny is back to life out there.
    So is Burgundia it seems.
    Ashera was temporarily banned at the same time as The Exchanger but unlike Suzanne did not come back on board
    eMonkey has decided to leave the ship and start a new life for the time being.

We lost many Old time PA members over the years.
    Some I miss very much like Trancoso, Mercuriel, Burgundia, Metaw3, Bushycat, Beren, Maletzky,
    Tom Lawless, Zeddo, Gregor Arturo, Swanny, Micjer and Brook of course and several other friends whose names I forgot now.
    Mercuriel invited me to join this forum.
    Due to this I miss him even more.
    Sad Sanicle is not around to give us an update about Australia. A country where freedom is fading away by the hour. Her testimony would be precious. Hope she is doing ok.

Its been 11 years I joined the Mists and been here posting everyday.
    I have thought of leaving too at times but then I look at the readers and I think ," maybe the Mists  made a difference for some with some our posts and threads " ?
    I probably will never know but just contemplating this makes it worthwhile to stay and bring my support to the group.

Is it not now, in these unprecedented times that everyone's contribution counts no matter how small, is it not now that everyone's voice and act of bravery here and out there
    in solidarity with all other brave souls (doctors, lawyers, independant journalists, visionaries, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters worldwide...) , who are taking a stand is crucial.
    Is it not now we should overcome our differences and show unity with one another ?
    We will not have another chance. The clock is ticking .
    The world is changing fast. The time is now.

🙏💗

Last edited by mudra on Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Seashore likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:05 pm

I guess Carol is the only one who watched the, "Jim," video I posted up? You get The Winner Good thing I didn't have a 2nd place trophy around. Snooze, you lose you SOBs! All in the same context. Cool

Jim's, "Book of Life," is in that video. What was learned from that? You guys really missed out if you didn't watch it. Imho. It gets right to the meat and potatoes. Makes you look into your own mirror! It's really worth a few cups of coffee and some of Mudra's baking.  Heh heh

Atticus was the one who had a connection to the Elite. Bill Ryan interviewed him a good 10 years ago now. Where it was revealed that the Elite Agenda for population control, was to give China a cold. The virus.

I think they are using 5 G to trigger a new mutation on a whim.

ClearWater and Seashore like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:22 pm

mudra wrote:I have thought of leaving too at times but then I look at the readers and I think ," maybe the Mists  made a difference for some with some our posts and threads " ?
    I think forums are our only chance at overcoming tyranny, because social media is censored, and it's essential that more of the public wake up Exclamation and stop believing lies.

Surely there are new people seeking alternative news on forums.  

It's up to us to give them material to read.  

I would not have figured out what I have if it were not for the assistance of others on forums.

mudra, ClearWater and Morpheus like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:41 pm

"Speaking of Swanny, where is he? Miss the old bugger. Burgundia? Is E-Monkey gone too? I hope Ashera didn't also leave. That's another smart lady. Where is everybody? Not many apples are left on this tree. Can I get a straight answer? Somebody?"

They're all here and more. Being the admin I can see whenever they're online. Bob Hardy, Beren, Pris, E-Monkey too. They like to read what's going on and I can see which threads has their interests. There are 12 of them viewing this thread this very moment.

Mists is unique. Quality not quantity seems to be the operative agenda. Different members find a topic of interest and dive deep.

Not being tech oriented, that was Mercurial's role, what you see is what you get. Good ideas Lionhawk, yet not all that practical when it comes down to the nitty gritty.

For myself, I've adapted and look for threads by the name of the originator to scan quickly through what's posted.

These days I just try to stay on top of what is going on globally with earth changes, very little politics but more focused on events which are unfolding moving us all toward the big EVENT. The EVENT is a bit confusing. Is this a manmade thing or a God thing?

Irrespective of what's to come we consider ourselves blessed.

Meanwhile, we do a lot of remote healing at multiple levels. The list includes various individuals (family members and friends), planetary, inter-dimensional, energy frequency levels, multi-verse. I liked what Gene DeCode said about what we push out into the universe and how it all comes back to center/oneself. So our focus is pushing out spiritual healing, harmony, enlightenment for humanity and more.

Mists is a gathering place for those who share similar intentions. That is what makes it so special.

5G and the jab is a whole other concern. What's going on in the world seems utterly insane. The cabal/DS/Satanists/Pedophile/Reptilians on steroids. Thank goodness Gene DeCode helps to put it all into perspective. His knowledge and understanding is like ever expanding concentric circles. If I want to know what's going on behind the Matrix, I listen to Gene.

Bill lost me years ago. Meaning I have no interest in anything he has to say given what I personally know about him. Not going there. Moved on. However, Kerry still has good intel to share.

There is so much going on globally I don't know how anyone can keep track. Even reviewing a few hundred links/sites/info a day the river of info is too fast to sort it all out.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater and Morpheus like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:28 pm

You know you are getting old and losing it when you can't remember what you wrote to someone. The brain starts twitching. Surprised

Ha Ha! There she is. My "Precious" Mudra. I've got some cool news for you! So, I guess it was Monday when you posted the Dire Straits vids. Brother in Arms was also sent to me recently. The very next day, mid-morning, the song starts to play and the dance with Mother Nature begins...

Brothers in Arms
    dIRE sTRATS

These mist covered mountains
    Are a home now for me
    But my home was the lowlands
    And always will be
    Someday you'll return to
    Your valleys and your farms
    And you'll no longer burn to be
    Brothers in arms
    Through these fields of destruction
    Baptism of fire
    I've watched all your suffering
    As a battle raged high
    And though they did hurt me so bad
    In the fear and alarm
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms
    So many different worlds
    So many different suns
    And we have just one world
    But we live in different ones
    Now the sun's gone to hell
    And the moon's riding high
    Let me bid you farewell
    Every man has to die
    But it's written in the starlight
    And every line in your palm
    We are fools to make war
    On our brothers in arms

Source: Musixmatch
    Songwriters: Mark Knopfler
    Brothers in Arms lyrics © Straitjacket Songs Ltd.

So I'm in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain range. The sun had been up for a couple of hours. Just after 9:00. Mists were everywhere. Like being in a smokey cloud of water. The rays of the sun shining through was a light show onto itself. It was a slow dance when you watched the motion of it. It was like it was alive. Also, eerie at the same time. A twilight zone moment. My friend who also sent this to me felt that it was meant for me. So I am paying attention. Where I live, is in the shadow of the ghosts who still live here. Baptism of Fire?
    Is that going to be the name of my exit from this world? All men must die. Bring it!

Also, we have a deer with a white back in our backwoods here. That's what I have been told. Maybe a buck.

So everybody who has left here went and got a new life. Well, good for them then. That's a lot of folks that no longer hear or read everyone's efforts. Just saying. Thank you for your safe answer. I get it and had a vision of how this section came to be and who was sent to deliver that message this morning. Message received! And I will let go of the rest of your post concerning the ones that left. That should tidy that part up and keep my blood pressure down. Don't ask. It no longer matters.

You feel it too, don't you Mudra? Time is ticking. As someone said to me today that the 3D numb skulls can't hear the warnings. We are getting real close now and like Mudra said the time is now. We've been barking and howling that message. And now it is here, we are a little freaked out. But alert. A new place of knowing. A time of new urgency.

Stay sharp!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Carol,

So be it. Got the memo. Letting go now...

Have a good night and thanks for your service.

:sle
    ep:

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:29 pm

Seashore wrote:

I would not have figured out what I have if it were not for the assistance of others on forums. wrote:

Same for me Seashore.
    I was already pretty much oriented in a spiritual way.
    Old PA and the Mists helped me to connect back to my Soul family.
    Thats why I think that even far apart, even when not in sight each of
    these sparks of light are shining their truth wherever they are.
    Other names came back to mind over night : Greybeard, Micjer, Giovoni , Devakas, Bob, ...
    They pop up from my Heart 💗
    You are lucky to see them around Carol.Thanks for letting us know they are close 😊🙏
    I liked Pris our wild untamable horse haha . Hi there love how are you ?
    What I got from the alternative media's researchers contributions
    is a compass to understanding " His Story "and its many circumvoluted paths.
    They are true heroes on Planet Earth.
    What brings warmth to my Heart is to discover new ones unbeknowned previously stepping on stage globally nowadays.
    Do you feel the team, the free electrons family, the voice of reason raising from its slumber.
    Its everywhere in every country.
    The great gathering, the ultimate confrontation , the Awakening.
    Its now Lawless
    Not quite time to take off yet Morpheus
    And besides don't leave me behind.
    Remember you promised we all embark on that space ship of yours and go home full blast.

💗🙏💗

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Morpheus wrote:You feel it too, don't you Mudra? Time is ticking. As someone said to me today that the 3D numb skulls can't hear the warnings. We are getting real close now and like Mudra said the time is now. We've been barking and howling that message. And now it is here, we are a little freaked out. But alert. A new place of knowing. A time of new urgency.

Stay sharp!
    This is the crux right now isn't it?

I try and tell my friends and neighbours but they dont want to hear /believe. So, I have done what I can. I was laughed at a few months ago for buying plastic pipe, I need almost 1 km to connect to my main spring! They all said wait until you do the work. No, I told them, there will be no pipe available soon. They laughed some more.

Now there is no plastic pipe and no plastic for greenhouses they are coming back to me to say I was correct. They are noticing the details - the signs, but still dont connect it to the bigger picture. They want to know what will be unavailable soon. They see the news and no microchips for cars. No work.

I did watch that video you posted above, "Sh^t is going sideways". 30 minutes to repeat same the line.. but at the end a smile.. ultimately you just have to laugh. What choice is there?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:46 am

okey dokey... now I'm curious and will listen to what Bill has to say.

Now here is something extraordinarily interesting that Gene DeCode is saying. Start at the 55 minute mark as he speaks about the DUMBs than Nibiru, next the proton belt, ascension, 5th density (positive or negative), Venus is ready for humans, the rapture, second white sun and earth.

https://rumble.com/vlyuk1-michael-jaco-gene-decode-and-i.html

Ok.. I'm listening to Bill and what was is no longer true as Gene DeCode said that the timeline has been altered. We are no longer on the Armageddon timeline and instead are on the Great Awakening timeline. The nuclear weapons will be used but not what people think.. as the 'rods of god' will be used to take out 34? Satanic locations including D.C., Vatican, Buckingham Palace, Australia Opera House, etc. This is to occur soon. The market will crash. Then the EBS will go out and the military will take over world-wide with Marshall Law. During this period the internet will come down but so as to switch over to the new Starlink Satellite Tesla QFS (quantum financial system) and new incorruptible internet platforms. During the blackout the military will be arresting thousands of CCP Satanic Pedophile and corrupt traitors. Supposedly, the virus is also designed to take out the Cain bloodline.

Pretty interesting how Bill knew the plan 11 years ago. The initial plan in play was horrific. Even with the plan changing to the Great Awakening timeline. Some will not make it. People have to choose which side of the fence that they're on. There is no in-between. Some will be apiritually recycled for another 25,000 earth cycle years or more before the opportunity for ascension to occur again. Earth's surface may end up destroyed prior to that.

BTW, Henry Deacon was once our house guest. While working for the government, he was a black hat. The Geo physical event has something to do with the 'god' EVENT. Gene DeCode referred to this in the link provided above. No one knows the exact timing of this. They thought this was going to happen when Nibiru passed during 2016-19 but the Pleiadians were able to control what happened during that time period and stabilize earth during its passing.  The Pleiadians are also responsible for altering the timelines. And they are responsible for taking out the DUMBs, eradicating the Reptilians and others who feed off of humans.

Currently, the cabal/Reptilians are if full blown battle mode. They have been attempting to leave the planet in their ships... and being taken out. Gene posted a video of one of the Space Force Alliance ships doing just that. The Radiance Guardians are making sure none of the Reptilian ships leave the planet.

The Pleiadians are also Q and their quantum computers that operates at the speed of light. It is able to identify future events.  When they say future proves past, this is what it means. They know ahead of time what is to occur.  Q+ is President Trump. This is why they are on top of all events unfolding. Part of the plan involved WWIII, yet in a way it was used to take out all those things that are harmful to humanity. Pay attention to what's being destroyed. Which drug making plants, underground nuclear storage sites, Adrenochrom manufacturing centers, human trafficking underground tunnels, their underground levitating magnetic trains and DUMBs world-wide are no longer viable.

The future humans are amazing. However, time travelers have been around for a long time. Paola Harris personally knew Alan Belick who was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment and went into the future. He also has several good videos describing his future experiences. I often thought one future timeline he had traveled to was really controlled by AI.

Paola has a number of friends who have interacted with off-worlders as she herself has been. I've also personally spoken with a number of the contactees. Yet, now that we know what we know, the expansion of consciousness part of our role with other benevolent non-terrestrials is to support this in our meditation, prayers, in our daily intention/thoughts and actions.  

Even thought we are in the waiting mode we're also in the participating mode.

This is without exception one of Bills best videos.  Thank you for bringing it to the forum Lionhawk. It's well worth listening to. I hope everyone reading this and have a listen. Fascinating.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:11 am

Morpheus wrote:I guess Carol is the only one who watched the, "Jim," video I posted up?
    Did you post it on this thread?

THEeXchanger likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:17 pm