tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:44 am

[quote="mudra"]
    Morpheus wrote:

What else? I don't know if anyone realizes how many near misses we have had with some very large meteors just in the last few years. It's off the charts. As we go into this density field that Mudra and I have discovered a year and a half ago, it is starting to get real serious as some material has already entered our atmosphere and has been exploding above the ground, like what happened in Russia a few years back. I think one such event happened in Canada just recently.

What I perceive within you are perceiving on an external galactic plane LionHawk.
    Its like a translation in full 3D animated colored pictures.
    What I am witnessing around in the collective on Earth right now and what I am living in my personal life are other translations of same.
    That crucial point where individually and collectively we are made to face that force field with Heart Mind and Soul  and pull ourselves from its pull.
    Because it is the  final battle it can't be won with weapons but  by Presence, by Self discipline,
    a honor code , by the strengh from within ... by faith alone.

So I'm thinking like OXY again. I have 4 churches within 1.5 miles of me. All on the same road if you can believe it. So I was thinking of firing up my Roland RD-700 SX and set it to Pipe Organ and just crank up the output volume so these churches would maybe think someone has built another church.  Crazy Happy  I need to get in my studio and get back into it.

Brian here has a RD-800.

What a great idea  cheers  I absolutely love it  Harp

It so much deserves that cup of coffee you are longing for  Brook

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 6dd6c610

Be back soon. Did I mention the Beatles?

Namaste'

[/quote]

It will take everything you got to face one of these beings. And since I have been within 8' in the physical when I was just over two years old of one of these beings, he was a small one with shoulders at least 3' wide.

Faith is like hope. It's second-hand stuff usually controlled by the ego. You better know it and be the know. Faith is fallible and can get you killed if you don't have that discipline. And faith is about believing and that's when you can get your head cut off. When you are in the know it becomes automatic and your body will automatically follow. Second-hand thoughts such as hoping you can get it done will also get you killed. When you are in that place of knowing, faith disappears. It now becomes a matter of fortitude and execution. And you won't have the time to figure out your faith in a battle. Maybe faith in this context is not the right term I would use. But that is my present POV. And no, I am bringing something to use if I have to.

The war that is going on needs weapons. Showing up to a battle with just faith will ensure your slaughter. Be like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Why do the Angels carry swords? No one has even answered that question. With the Creator's blessings, I might add. Do folks think that a sword is just a metaphor? For just a symbol of strength? And the Angels that sit next to the throne, metaphorically speaking, of the Creator, are packing real weapons. They know, they don't believe. It isn't about believing, faith, or hope. There is no time to operate from the second-hand. This is not something you can negotiate in war or a battle. You either live or you die, period. You are only giving your enemy, especially a telepathic one, one more thing to trip you up on and do you in. In my opinion, Mudra. If I got this wrong let me know. It's been a while since we have done this dance. It's all good though. sunny But in my interpretation, faith alone, isn't going to take down a being of this magnitude. You step into your true power when you step out of the second-hand and step into the first-hand. Which is knowing. You will at least have a chance.

The reason why I seem to be allergic to this word called faith is that many say they have their faith and hide behind it. Using it as an excuse to not take any action. So forgive me for my posting here. Plus another sleepless night isn't helping. Maybe you could expand on it a little better. My brain is getting fuzzier.

And you had to put out some interesting treats on the table. I love caramels. Very Happy I wish you and I could share what's on that table.

Okay, I'm starting to get stupid.

Love ya!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:31 am

THEeXchanger wrote:"a piece of wood is a piece of wood"
    ~lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Treedr10

only iN #WALES
    #WELSH #TREE #DRAGON
    Photographer: Dean Wheatley

A Tree Dragon, it’s amazing what the hand of #nature can #sculpture😮
    One never knows what you will find lurking in the #woods

I'm impressed. What an awesome Tree Dragon.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:34 am

Yes, Oxy is a fine man and one of the most interesting I've interacted with. His wealth of knowledge and questions often spurs me into areas of inner exploration I would have never thought to consider. Oxy inspires me to dive deeper into self-exploration.

And you, Lionhawk, are like a window into the unknown, hidden dimensions that envelop us. I always learn something new from your posts and appreciate the knowledge you bring and share with us. You lift veils and offer glimpses of what the rest of us would miss if it were not for your innate kindness.

"What do you think so far about Elena?"

She's pretty amazing and I did order her book. At first I had wondered if she had been compromised by her experiences with the grays. I've seen first hand some of their work on other 'gray' contactees and was concerned as some of the grays abductees had their mind-set altered in how they view animals and humanity. The sense of connectedness to animals was gone. With a Native American heritage, the mind-set is that all of nature is related. A boulder is a one-legged brother. The trees are our relatives. Men are stewards to life on the planet. In truth, I'm far more comfortable with the forest as relatives than with people. Something you no doubt can relate to. There is a reason I prefer being a recluse. Having dealt with others toxic energy in the past staying free of that and maintaining a state of inner-peace is something to be cherished.

Elena's spiritual integrity is impressive. She has some amazing stories to share which look to be fascinating.

Susan, thank you for painting this thread with beautiful images as mudra often does. I always appreciate what you both share and feel blessed by everyone who posts here. Mahalo nui loa frens.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Morpheus wrote:[

Faith is like hope. It's second-hand stuff usually controlled by the ego. You better know it and be the know. Faith is fallible and can get you killed if you don't have that discipline. And faith is about believing and that's when you can get your head cut off. When you are in the know it becomes automatic and your body will automatically follow. Second-hand thoughts such as hoping you can get it done will also get you killed. When you are in that place of knowing, faith disappears. It now becomes a matter of fortitude and execution. And you won't have the time to figure out your faith in a battle. Maybe faith in this context is not the right term I would use. But that is my present POV. And no, I am bringing something to use if I have to.

If faith is like hope then this was an erroneous term I used.
    I am not speaking of hope but of being sharp as a knife, fluid as water, clear as a diamond , fearless as a lion , and self disciplined as a Aikido master.
    I am not speaking of hiding behind anything but of a completely  turned on Presence with full perception.
    I am not speaking of doubting but of knowing without an inch of a doubt and no room for flinching.
    You are right I completely agree  its a KNOWING level of operation.
    I thought thats what faith was.
    A time for souls to come out of the limits of the body and assert themselves in a much wider space of action than average.

Is this any clearer now LionHawk ?
    All that I know is that it is the final battle and this is why our impeccability is crucial in these times.
    Why ?
    This is why :

Warning : tough video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JvcKQVvWHor/

BILL GATES GONE INTO HIDING AS FRANKENSHOT DEATHS SKYROCKETING
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Morpheus wrote:I'm not a pee expert.  I have heard of folks using human #2 in a garden and I don't recommend that at all.
    I haven’t been in here for ages. I was offline 6 months and then somewhat pre-occupied.

But if you are going to talk sh1t, you should have told me.

I would have been here sooner.

So, to bring the tone down completely I am going to talk sh1t.

Only sh1t?

No, Maybe I will take the p1ss as well.

Peepeecaca.

I have found my level.

I have long held the view that flushing toilets are one of mankind’s worst inventions. A global ecological catastrophe.

Trust me, I am a master of sh1t.
    Or is that sh1tmeister?

I wish that was a joke but I have been knee deep in sh1t more times in my life than I care to remember. Such are the delights in assessing the pollution from sewage treatment plants  (aka sh1t farms in the colloquial English).

Sh1t is essential for most life on earth. The plants like it. Water is essential for much life on earth. Mix sh1t and water and you have a nasty poison. Nasty sh1t.

A little allegory for you. With advances in science..
    I could cut your arm off with a blade. Apply a tourniquet, call the ambulance (hey ! we could use yours maybe? ), take you to the hospital. A successful operation would sew your am back on! In time you will be fit enough to start physio and in a few years you will be fine.. maybe a little sore. But you would have your arm back.

Or… actually, maybe it is easier if I just don’t cut your arm off in the first place?

It really isn’t a good idea to mix sh1t and water.

So this very month I have been building my compost toilet. Converted an old grain silo, as materials are still pretty scarce.. normally I would build double chamber..

Ok. Here’s the score. 6 people sh1tting into 1 cubic metre (35 cubic feet in old money) will take a year to fill it. Switch to the next bin. After the second year the sh1t in the first cube is no longer sh1t but soil. You can put your hand in the heap and bring it to your nose. Smell it! . Fresh, sweet, pure earth. Truly.  

In daily use ash from the woodburner is used on top of the heap. This suppresses all smell and adds potassium (potash),  few leaves and twigs now and again to keep the aeration.

Fresh sh1t needs to be avoided, not handled and never put on the land or in a regular compost. Too much nasty bacteria in it.. (so dont put it in the water either! ) Sh1t needs a year to compost, then is transforms into not-sh1t.

I have a separate urinal. Goes straight to my fruit or veggie plot. Subterranean pipe and the p1ss can be neat. But the urinal will be flushed anyway, so its diluted.. water and p1ss (nitrogen!) for free every day. Plants like it.  

If you don’t have a separate urinal p1ss can be diluted 1 part in 5 and applied directly. stronger than that will burn the plants. Pissing on a straw bale is a good way to go. No smell and the urine breaks down the straw into a lovely soil. Can plant directly in the bale anyway..

My silo toilet probably wont be emptied.. I don’t have the volume of sh1t needed (I know that will surprise a lot of folk)..

Good seals on the door and toilet lid. South facing ventilation tube painted black will heat up and create a partial vacuum in the toilet, further reducing smell. Any smell is through the chimney anyway and the wood ash really works.

Compost toilets really work. They can be made of straw bales!

Problem with all the above? Nothing if you just want to sh1t somewhere safe.. But insufficient volume if you want to make a garden around it. Best is to plant nitrogen fixing trees and shrubs to give the nitrogen, Plant through cardboard /plastic until there is enough mulch to suppress non wanted plants.

I have only just put the window in.. still got to make the urinal, but you can see the funnel.   It functions now..I will make it pretty later.

Enough sh1t already!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Dscf9411

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Dscf9310

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Toilet10

Morpheus likes this post

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Vidya

You have a sh1t life at the moment.

If I may: I will certainly be tapping you for some tips when I get my sh1t together in a few months, as my toilet is a composting toilet, like yours, outside and full of it.
    There is plenty of hay in the barns and I was going to chuck-it. Seems there's a use for it after all.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Barn110
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Barn210
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Garden10

The little white building is the "outhouse" So, a low tech solution and no need for running water in a SHTF scenario.

Vidya Moksha and Morpheus like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:11 pm

Such a lovely place eMonkey Cheerful  I wish you well in your  piece of paradise
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:18 pm

off topic

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:21 pm

off topic

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:38 pm

mudra wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:[

If faith is like hope then this was an erroneous term I used.
    I am not speaking of hope but of being sharp as a knife, fluid as water, clear as a diamond , fearless as a lion , and self disciplined as a Aikido master.
    I am not speaking of hiding behind anything but of a completely  turned on Presence with full perception.
    I am not speaking of doubting but of knowing without an inch of a doubt and no room for flinching.
    You are right I completely agree  its a KNOWING level of operation.
    I thought thats what faith was.
    A time for souls to come out of the limits of the body and assert themselves in a much wider space of action than average.

Is this any clearer now LionHawk ?
    All that I know is that it is the final battle and this is why our impeccability is crucial in these times.
    Why ?
    This is why :

Warning : tough video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JvcKQVvWHor/

BILL GATES GONE INTO HIDING AS FRANKENSHOT DEATHS SKYROCKETING

You scared me there for a minute, Mudra. And your second post made things right as rain. A huge thank you. Simply because I was tired and my brain struggled to get it right the first time.

It comes down to a state of being in that moment. Reminds me of the attack I received here on the Bridge-Way. I haven't forgotten that. I had to instantly go into Warrior mode. In the process of the attack, I was able to identify the attacker. I was stunned as to who. Did you mention a code of Honor? These xxxxxxxx have no code of Honor. They have a code of Arrogance. They infiltrate, condition everyone with a false front of identity, get their fix satisfied, and move on to the next victim. Hiding in plain sight as all lovey-dovey. These forum boards draw them in like the flies they are because many are so wounded and compromised, ripe for the taking, just like Carol was referencing in an earlier post. Exactly. Freakin PARASITES! And just think they even have kids. A future parasite in the making. Referencing the phrase that apples don't fall away too far from the tree. These forum boards are feeding grounds. These parasites will just suck up to you, just literally pretending to be one of your best friends, and feed off of you. When they can't get their fix, they have withdrawals, then go into attack mode when they can't get their fix. Code of Honor you say? This person is still breathing. Allowed a second chance. I call it grace. Something that I got a cool lesson from the PC. But don't ask me to enable this person ever again. As so many have allowed. Turns my stomach to watch this currently in motion. Talk about toxic! Like having a defective pit bull running around. It will happen again I assure you and I will say it now. I told you so. This is no joke because the attack was a kill shot to my heart. If that was someone else, they might not have faired so well. This little website has an infection. Just remember that. A piece of wood is a piece of wood. You all have been forewarned. And if you think I'm full of it, the Lion's Gate was opened on Aug. 8th and is still open. You ask them. The Lions know what has taken place here.

Bill Gates. Oh Boy! Unreal. We're being exterminated. Wait till Spring. It will be indescribable. Forget that idea. It already is. When the shots are killing more folks than the actual virus. WOW! As I said, we are being compressed and pushed into a corner. What has happened here is a lack of staff in the hospitals. They have empty floors because there's no one to man them. Single elderly, living in their own homes ending up with Covid are screwed. They don't want to even use resources to get these folks to the hospital. If I get it I'm screwed. I can't even take the shot because that swine flu shot the military ordered me to take, damn near killed me. 1976 -1977. I was told if I ever took another flu shot, it would kill me. Apparently, the swine flu shot I received annihilated the body's mechanism to process it.

Again thanks Mudra for streamlining what we both do really know. That's why I don't worry about you. You have the right stuff! Proud of you!

The Karen

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:28 am

THEeXchanger wrote:ISIS Goddess Protector Of Kings,
    Queen Of Heaven & Divine Motherhood | Egyptian Mythology Explained  

https://youtu.be/z-ZmIGA7CuI

In the frame of reference, Mythology, which is the study of Myth, this video is legit. But in a frame of reference of the whole truth? Not even close. That video was so packed with OABS, that my head spun for a few minutes after I watched it. I have also seen a lot of videos with a similar take. That's not to say I didn't like all the graphics.

Susan, if you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to say? Your other post has simple equations which reference to what and if your basing your calculations using base-ten earth math or even dragon math, it will come up short as to the true answer. It's so cryptic and I am not trying to be disrespectful. I'm trying to minus the cryptic factor so I can understand what you are trying to say. Is it just me? I'm just asking. IMO, this is not a conversation. But I'm going to give you a simple equation that represents the truth and it will lock any video of this nature as a video of myth in it's proper context.

Sekhmet + Ra = ISIS

Horus did not kill ISIS.

Ptah had ISIS killed.

ISIS hated to high heaven, Osiris.

Osiris killed me using his henchmen.

ISIS was thrown into a snake pit that had pointed stakes in the bottom.

ISIS, upon finding out from Artemis's return from Greece that I was nowhere to be found, ISIS, took a dagger and stabbed her stomach with it. I have an exact replica of the dagger right here. Then she was dragged to the snake pit.

So here is Brook in California, re-experiencing the same crap she experienced back in the day. The suicide attempt, Osiris's infidelity. etc.

Brook was a slave to Ptah and Ptah made sure of it with two things. One was a high priest and the other was drugs. Yep, they had them back in the day.

That's some of what happened on our fractal. What fractal you are getiing your information from doesn't = ours, sad to say.

I've already said too much. But thank you anyway.

sunny

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:45 am

comment removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:48 am

comment removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:10 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 73a3ce10

Morpheus with my last post I did not mean to trigger the Old
    But rather point awareness to the present.
    Everything past in terms of wrong ever inflicted or received will soon look trivial to each of us, compared to what is in the making , if only because its happening en masse on a
    global scale to everyone on this planet. We are all concerned.

Our point Of Power is Now. Lets make the best with the cards we have available.
    We probably each hold a piece of the puzzle.
    That puzzle is becoming clearer and clearer by the day.
    Almost complete  🙏💗 Almost but not quite yet.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:45 pm

Something for everyone!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:13 pm

[quote="THEeXchanger"]who / or; what is hathor ?[/quote]

Another Egyptian deity who according to Mythology, was Ra's daughter and then became his queen. SG-1 clips will give you a Sci-Fy version of her.

Hope that helps. Cool
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:12 pm

mudra wrote:THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 73a3ce10

Morpheus with my last post I did not mean to trigger the Old
    But rather point awareness to the present.
    Everything past in terms of wrong ever inflicted or received will soon look trivial to each of us, compared to what is in the making , if only because its happening en masse on a
    global scale to everyone on this planet. We are all concerned.

Our point Of Power is Now. Lets make the best with the cards we have available.
    We probably each hold a piece of the puzzle.
    That puzzle is becoming clearer and clearer by the day.
    Almost complete  🙏💗 Almost but not quite yet.

Are you okay? I don't know what to say. Worried about you now. I sent you something and it is within reach of your auric body. Just reach out, take it, and then use it. Sent with love! Let me know if I can do anything else.

Love the pic. Thanks to Carol for planting it in my head.

Hadriel

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:06 pm

Carol wrote,

"What do you think so far about Elena?"

"She's pretty amazing and I did order her book. At first I had wondered if she had been compromised by her experiences with the grays. I've seen first hand some of their work on other 'gray' contactees and was concerned as some of the grays abductees had their mind-set altered in how they view animals and humanity. The sense of connectedness to animals was gone. With a Native American heritage, the mind-set is that all of nature is related. A boulder is a one-legged brother. The trees are our relatives. Men are stewards to life on the planet. In truth, I'm far more comfortable with the forest as relatives than with people. Something you no doubt can relate to. There is a reason I prefer being a recluse. Having dealt with others toxic energy in the past staying free of that and maintaining a state of inner-peace is something to be cherished."

Great on getting the book. I'm jealous. I think her next book comes out next month. I can't afford it right now. The tax bill went crazy this year.

The greys will mess your mind up for sure. It is a very sensitive process to unravel the layers of that onion and actually a very dangerous process. Got to be on top of your game on that one. They will even set up trigger traps to prevent someone from peeling the onion. At least that is what I discovered from casework I use to do.
    Mental and physical trauma beyond beyond. Another thing disturbing in this topic is the victim in many cases agreed to serve in this fashion, as in having a spiritual contract with these monsters. Many factors are placed in front of you in the form of blocks to get those contracts nullified. It's like these greys have covered all the angles with a victim, inside and out. The horror internally remains if you can't solve that. Takes a lot of patience too, because this is a process you are not going to solve overnight.

I'm here to help, Carol. It's crunch time now. Just tuck that away somewhere. Stay safe.

Like you, I stay away from people. Your comment was music to my ears. Especially nowadays with everything going in the direction, it's going.

Did you watch that video?

All righty then!

Here's a video to listen to while you paint.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 am

[quote="Morpheus"]
    mudra wrote:

Are you okay? I don't know what to say. Worried about you now. I sent you something and it is within reach of your auric body. Just reach out, take it, and then use it. Sent with love! Let me know if I can do anything else.

Love the pic. Thanks to Carol for planting it in my head.

Hadriel
    [/size]

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 0139a910]

Yes thank you Morpheus I am OK.

Woke up with the following Iku in mind

The fall is ineluctable
    But death won't kill you
    Living is but  a tiny portion of Life
    The whole is greater than its parts

🙏💗🙏
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:20 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 pm

Pray for the soldiers too!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:26 am

Its time to get ready Chief Oren Lyons
    Faithkeeper of the wolf clan

https://youtu.be/EzUpOpNR6aE

🪶🙏🕊

Morpheus likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:48 am

sunny

So last night, I was chilling in my chair watching music videos. Made a new contact. This new contact also gave me a few tests. One of those tests was one of faith. This new contact didn't come with a bunch of weapons. The only weapon he came with was his wits. Also, speed and agility, which are skills. I counted and he gave me 10 tests. Several tests were about trust. Some of the tests also involved himself testing his faith. He even tested my eyesight. The last test was the one that amazed me the most. Why? Because he tested my faith and at the same time gave me an answer during the test. Telling me that he came in peace. There was physical contact made 5 times and initiated by him. His way of testing my reactions to that end. The last test that tested me and my faith had to do with teeth. His teeth. And to the end of my right index finger. He clamped down with his teeth but did not breakthrough. And held it there for a few seconds. I let him know that it was unnerving for him to do that. At which time he let go and took off. Then came back to tell me that I passed and a goodnight. So that was different. We will see if he returns or not?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:08 pm

You certainly have some interesting visitors Lionhawk. Glad he let go as well as letting you know that you passed.

Yes, I did watch the Elena's video and also purchased the The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac: The Ultimate Guide to Greys, Reptilians, Hybrids, and Nordics (MUFON) book. I alreadu had numerous pictures/photos of various aliens. The most recent being from a military connection that he posted on telegram. Others from contactees who took photos of different species in Italy. I'm curious as to how these new images compare.

Elena's book will arrive on Monday.

Years back I was putting together the different pictures that I had and was going to write a book with the photos of the different off-world species. That got derailed when I left Hawaii for Oregon for a year to care for my mother who was dying from lymphoma. Had to deal with an entitled lethal sibling before and afterwards. On a scale of 1- 10, the situation was a 20, lasting a couple of years after mom's death. So when you shared your story of the relatives, I could easily relate. The PTS was not fun to endure.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:22 pm

I was referring to the video of Jim and his 11-hour ordeal. Some of the topics we have discussed here on the Bridge-Way are in that video. Some of which I have validated with experience such as the tunnel of life, which we so often hear about. I'm really surprised folks didn't pick up on that, just based on the feedback that this topic so often creates.

So I no longer have expectations. I'm starting to feel like OXY's twin brother. I have that damn if you do and damn if you don't thing going on as usual. Crazy Happy Always running in the background and depending on what the density field is in of the day...oh well...confuses me as I watch. Can't find the answers in any form of media. study

I'm not complaining. Just explaining. It is what it is. And all this babble because a tiny creature had the courage of a lion to face me and say, "whatsss up?" Robin Williams accent. "Check you out? Let me test you? Mudra sent me.  We're going to try and see if we can have some fun with you." hahaha!"

The first test was a doozy. We'll just run up on and over his stuff, onto his lap and say, Malletzky then run back over his crotch and see what kind of reaction we can get using the element of surprise. Gathering execute it, yeah, yeah! Let's do it again!  Farewell  Malletzky

Then, let's hide against the leg, test. A test of faith and trust that can survive in terms of time. I watched him quickly turning his head up looking at me and saying, here's the trust part. He would then turn his head away and just sit there, not moving a muscle. Then the test of balls test, the left called faith and the right called hope. With just a finger I will bring you down. Your finger is mine now, your mine. As he clamped down with 4 knives he had hidden in his mouth. I told him that was long enough. He let up. It was like submitting and saying uncle, lols. He was a tiny tough guy.  Cool

Connecting with Mother Nature is a real turn-on with me. She's upfront and honest. Not arrogant. It's when we don't listen to her, we get into trouble. Which is most of the time anymore. I respected my new friend and there was a cool interaction that lasted a good hour. Because I had respect for his life, he had to test it to be sure that I was not a threat to his. He also sought to have an interaction with me. That's pretty cool. He demonstrated he was intelligent despite his 2" size. To form a bridge-way to communicate and actually do that using body language and facial expression to convey what he wanted to convey, was truly amazing because when that would happen, it was like you could hear the words come out at the same time.

Sorry for my babble. But Carol, if you were to write that book, I'm sure it would be one worth reading!

Elena just interviewed a guy a few days ago, involving Dulce. Maybe set up a new place for Elena's videos like what you have done for Gene. Just a thought. That's another one worth watching, mind you the language used.

Have a good one!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:57 am