tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Aquaries1111
burgundia
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
mudra
Sanicle
devakas
Carol
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
ceridwen
Floyd
19 posters

Aliens and Eugenics

Floyd
    Floyd

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 3 Empty Re: Aliens and Eugenics

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 3:16 am

Well Carol I tend to agree with Ceridwen and view ascensionist cults and alien cults as manifestations of an elitist philosophy

When I think of the white robe wearing ascension cultists and of the alleged contactees I see much to dislike in fact all of it. Modern ascensionist cults, though they may be based on older ideas, for example the notion of 144,000 chosen ones, even have the audacity to charge ridiculous amounts of money for courses, books and other ascension materials along with the obligatory DNA acceleration programme and crystalline alignment therapy etc etc. All trade marked and copyrighted of course. What nonsense.
    Ascension is big business, just ask David Wilcock or Anna Hayes

The various alien clans and super beings disseminating these elitist, racist. eugenics promoting and depopulation agendas dont really exist now they do. What sort of advanced beings would really serve up that crap? Its almost comical but actually its quite offensive.

The idea that soon, 2012, or was it supposed to be 11:11, a tiny number of this planet, perhaps those that have paid for the ascension workshops, will change their bodies and leave the unworthy behind for some paradisical dimension is something that disturbs me. There is a'holier than tho' spiritually elitist character inherent in the philosophy of ascensionism and in some alien cults serialization and spiritual eugenics is the way to rid the planet of those not fit to live out their existence on Earth according to what they say through their earth bound contacts.

Whilst there are interesting individual cases such as Yogananda as you have pointed out I see it as unlikely a group of spiritually superlative humans will leave their physical bodies en masse for the all new planet earth show leaving the rest of the good people of earth who didnt manage to attend an ascension workshop to fight of the scraps. One swallow does not a summer make.
    But sure there are all kinds of possibilities for the evolution of consciousness after physical death for the individual. There are many 'mansions', or as the hindus call them, Lokas

The only way I can see significant depopulation of this planet is through geophysical change, not from some alleged alien sponsored eugenics programme or the sudden disappearance of 'advanced' souls in a rapture event. It is the planet that will have the final say and not humans, we have to work with her not against her. I would put money on that. When it will happen I dont know but there's a good chance of it at some point. We need to sort out the way we live on this planet and we dont get away from it that easily by running off to some other dimension leaving her up sheet creek lol. Thats just escapism pure and simple, coupled with a fear of mortality perhaps.

What was Jesus said. Blessed are the meek, For they Shall Inherit the Earth.

or was it, Blessed are the Geeks for they shall inherit the earth
    or, Blessed are the freaks...
    or Blessed are the Greeks (given the financial difficulties they have at the moment that rules them out of paying for any pricey ascension workshop)

Blessed are the Leeks..etc etc

Last edited by Floyd on Mon May 21, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 21, 2012 4:03 am

devakas wrote:but why we sucrify our teachers trees, animals too, humans too, souls too?

if we have perfect senses

Very difficult to explain Devakas but I will do my best to elucidate the way I see it

There is a natural balance created by the planet. Such natural balance is achieved by the predation of one another as a need to absorb each other. We see this as horrible but only because we have been conditioned to do so. We eat and we are eaten, this is the environment. Not as a sacrifice but as an interchange of energy, renewal and rebirth

Humans do not have a specific predator and those that can predate on us like wolves, bears etc have been almost exterminated. We also learned how to bend natural balance by creating protective mechanism that keep us from being predated

As consequence we have become predators of one another, through wars, exploitation, greed and survival of the fittest ideas. The anti-natural world is imploding as natural consequence of bending natural laws. We are quite close to extinction presently which may or may not happen

Our need to keep our golden cages or "heritage" has become so great that we see each other as enemy, no longer part of the same collective, no longer helping each other for real. As humanity we are insane, meaning we have lost perspective, balance and we are trying to scape our inevitable destiny as physical temporal manifestations of our souls

In the end, all those mechanisms we have created can't override the wisdom of the planet. When there is too many people there are famines, pestilence and natural disasters. We can not overturn her, our best bet is to work with her. We can re-learn how to live in harmony like other species do. Like our ancestors did before they started hoarding and became possessed by their possessions

All fears, stresses and sorrows we have today originated in the moment humanity chose to outnumber the planet which was illogical to start with. A life of pleasure and creativity was exchanged for a life of constant striving and toiling, then we had to have "security" and wars started

To conclude, lack of harmony produces madness and destruction
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 am

This "The only way I can see significant depopulation of this planet is through geophysical change" I agree with and don't forget to tack on disease, plagues and famine.

After a brief stint with Scientology that pretty much cured me of all cults so I really don't prescribe to any of their ideologies of exclusivity and the demonization of other groups for one reason or another.

However, I do accept both individual spiritual effort and collective spiritual effort when it comes to the evolution of one's spiritual being.

In the upper spiritual realms the primary emotion is love. Singularity is when polarities collapse so what is left is love. Hence it is this type of energy that is the glue that allows ALL to exist and to unfold.

Now emotions is something else as having experience a kundalini experience which triggered emotions - it was a non-emotional state of meditation that triggered the kundalini experience. When my emotional boundaries were cracked wide open I literally (physically and emotionally) experience the emotions of others. Can you imagine the onslaught when standing in a grocery store. After that I sought isolation just to get away from others discordant emotions.

I tend to think of emotions as taking a ride on a roller coaster. It can be fun, scary, exhilarating, devastating, sad - they can be anything. One can puff oneself up even on god-intoxication or down into the depths of self-pity. Emotions can be like the wind or a wild elephant completely out of control. In fact, for many individuals - leaning how to tame and control one's emotions is a life-long challenge. Even learning how to create positive feelings can be a life-long challenge.

One thing that I truly appreciated about the historical practice of Astanga yoga was the scientific methodological approach to the spiritual practice. One learns how to ride above the waves of emotion and focus in the moment with a calm and peaceful mind. I do know that the practice of Hatha Yoga (which is very different then many other yoga practices) produces a peaceful mind where one is no longer governed or triggered by emotional extremes. Perhaps a metaphor that may help illustrate the difference between being ruled by emotions or on top of them is the fish being carried along by the river and the duck floating on the river's surface.

My perspective is that emotions are neither good or bad. They just are. Emotions provide a variety of different types of life experiences that allow the soul to grow and come to know itself. In the end - after all has been assimilated - what is left is a pure state of love. Even then there are many different definitions of what love is.

For example:

Agápe (ἀγάπη agápē[1]) means "love" (unconditional love) in modern day Greek, such as in the term s'agapo (Σ'αγαπώ), which means "I love you". In Ancient Greek, it often refers to a general affection or deeper sense of "true love" rather than the attraction suggested by "eros". Agape is used in the biblical passage known as the "love chapter", 1 Corinthians 13, and is described there and throughout the New Testament as sacrificial love. Agape is also used in ancient texts to denote feelings for one's children and the feelings for a spouse, and it was also used to refer to a love feast. It can also be described as the feeling of being content or holding one in high regard. Agape was appropriated by Christians for use to express the unconditional love of God.[citation needed] Before agape love there was no other word to express such great love.[citation needed]

Éros (ἔρως érōs[2]) is passionate love, with sensual desire and longing. The Modern Greek word "erotas" means "intimate love;" however, eros does not have to be sexual in nature. Eros can be interpreted as a love for someone whom you love more than the philia, love of friendship. It can also apply to dating relationships as well as marriage. Plato refined his own definition: Although eros is initially felt for a person, with contemplation it becomes an appreciation of the beauty within that person, or even becomes appreciation of beauty itself. Plato does not talk of physical attraction as a necessary part of love, hence the use of the word platonic to mean, "without physical attraction." In the Symposium, the most famous ancient work on the subject, Plato has the middle-aged Athenian philosopher, Socrates argue to aristocratic intellectuals and a young male acolyte in sexual pursuit of him, that eros helps the soul recall knowledge of beauty, and contributes to an understanding of spiritual truth, the ideal "Form" of youthful beauty that leads us humans to feel erotic desire -- thus suggesting that even that sensually-based love aspires to the non-corporeal, spiritual plane of existence; that is, finding its truth, just like finding any truth, leads to transcendence. Lovers and philosophers are all inspired to seek truth through the means of eros."

Philia (φιλία philía[3]) means friendship or affectionate love in modern Greek. It is a dispassionate virtuous love, a concept developed by Aristotle. It includes loyalty to friends, family, and community, and requires virtue, equality and familiarity. In ancient texts, philos denoted a general type of love, used for love between family, between friends, a desire or enjoyment of an activity, as well as between lovers.

Storge (στοργή storgē[4]) means "affection" in ancient and modern Greek. It is natural affection, like that felt by parents for offspring. Rarely used in ancient works, and then almost exclusively as a descriptor of relationships within the family. It is also known to express mere acceptance or putting up with situations, as in "loving" the tyrant.

So even in the expression of one word "love" - supposedly one emotion - there a a host of experiences and subtle nuances that exist. When I refer to love as being the primary emotion - pretty much anyone can interpret it as something completely different then how I personally experience it. When I refer to love as the prime creator emotion what I'm really attempting to illustrate is that 'all that is', 'all that was' and 'all that ever will be' exists as Singularity. Singularity is a conscious cosmic divine energy and is the very essence of one's beingness. Hence, the experience of individual love/emotion is much like where one is standing on Jacob's ladder as the experience of love is variable and dependent upon which level one is experiencing. One could even say the underlying foundation of life itself, this energy in this instance being defined as love is a continuum where it always was, always will be, always is.

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 21, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 pm

I understand what you mean Carol. It is tough to raise one's frequency, that is why I like forests so much, they actually raise my frequency lol

Earth have tought me a way to "pay it forward" and the understanding that aura hygene is like body hygene, a daily chore. I go to the forest and get topped up and then when I am in the shops I spread "tree energy". Sometimes I feel like a tree myself because trees have inspired many of the creative ways of flushing the worse of it. It is forever in flux and that makes it exciting

We are all energy transmitting units transmitting electricity to one anothe which is why is so important to find a balance. The more we harm Earth, the more we harm ourselves

I am lucky enough to live by the sea too with its gale winds which clear the air

The bottom line is that all is useful, denser energy gets recycled and becomes something else. Nothing is lost and for the moment we are here to be part of it all

Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Exactly. The more we take the time to raise our own frequency the more opportunities we can also take to send that energy back out to the planet. I like circling the planet with the higher vibration and imagining it moving down in waves affecting all of life down to the earths core. One can also raise their frequency via thought and just focusing on the heart and 7th chakra simultaneously. First touch the heart to activate it while focusing on a loved one or spiritual being followed by imagining the heart/compassion energy flowing up to the 7th chakra and out the top up like a laser to the higher spiritual plane. One becomes a conduit to channel this higher frequency back down to the planet. The next image I like to use is of arms encircling earth giving it a hug and project the love energy back down to the beloved (all that dwell upon and within the planet).

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Carol wrote: The next image I like to use is of arms encircling earth giving it a hug and project the love energy back down to the beloved (all that dwell upon and within the planet).

Protecting it from the nonsense of the eugenics pimping aliens and their contactees for example and the other dark forces advocating exclusion, and elitism via various ideologies for example.

This kind of thought surreptitiously brought in through the back door under the guises of ET messages and channeled information is clearly bad for ones health.

The earth needs a lot of protecting from this kind of consciousness and the baddies who promote it.

The dirty rotten scoundrels.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

I agree Floyd, those ideas are truly toxic

Carol, I am imagining Very Happy

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 3 Banner-Gaia-Embrace-KA-B34
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote: The next image I like to use is of arms encircling earth giving it a hug and project the love energy back down to the beloved (all that dwell upon and within the planet).

Protecting it from the nonsense of the eugenics pimping aliens and their contactees for example and the other dark forces advocating exclusion, and elitism via various ideologies for example.

This kind of thought surreptitiously brought in through the back door under the guises of ET messages and channeled information is clearly bad for ones health.

The earth needs a lot of protecting from this kind of consciousness and the baddies who promote it.

I believe I wrote projecting, not protection. And there is very real hard science that has demonstrated that this works.

First the effects of meditation: http://www.crystalinks.com/medbrain.html

Can group meditation bring World Peace? World renowned Quantum Physicist, John Hagelin Ph.D explains.

Dr John Hagelin: I am going to show you very quickly some of the early research, this is the first study and I won't go into great detail except to say that this experiment was performed in the Middle East during the peak of the Lebanon War in the early 1980's.

It was hypothesized, based on many different smaller experiments that if enough people were collectively experiencing and stimulating this fundamental powerful field of peace within that there would be radiated influence of peace that would effect the behavior of people throughout society, people would wake up in the morning a decide "hey I don't think I'll kill anybody today." What a novel thought, that you know with some expanded comprehension and less narrowly cramped, narrowly self centered, acutely stressed vision that the desperate acts of terrorism simply don't really have a fertile field to fall on.

A thousand people on average practiced Transcendental Meditation in Jerusalem to see whether they could influence neighboring Lebanon in reducing war and terrorism and eventually World Peace.

John Hagelin is a world renowned quantum physicist who has been involved in the research on group meditation for improving the quality of life in society.

THE AWAKENING – Quantum Mechanics of the Human Brain and Consciousness
    http://endgametime.wordpress.com/the-awakening-quantum-mechanics-of-the-human-brain-and-consciousness/
    "Consciousness on the other hand is neither physical nor biological. Although the powers of understanding of human senses and the scope of Newtonian science are limited to three spatial dimensions, the scope of our universe is not limited to three dimensions. Many of the natural phenomena happening within our universe transcend the three dimension scene. Nobel Laureate Neurobiologist Sir John Eccles points out, the scope of consciousness may not remain limited within the confines of the human skull. This is especially so because many of our practical observations and those of many others clearly show that consciousness, at times, can remain completely dis-embodied.

Many who research on the brain-mind problem proceed with a prior assumption that consciousness is an emergent property of the brain, but quantum physics indicates that consciousness is related to the awareness that an electron appears to show in the wave/particle duality (double slit experiment). Quantum physicists have shown that the electron behaves differently when being observed by a human.

When the electron is not being observed, the electron behaves like a wave, but when an observing instrument is placed in the experiment, the electron behaves like a particle. This experience indicates that the electron will change its behavior/reality depending on whether or not the electron is being observed as if the electron is aware that it is being observed. This awareness is very similar, if not the same, as human awareness and may be related to the same consciousness.

Observations on OBE (Out of Body Experience) and NDE (Near Death Experience ) show that while the body is in an anaesthetized or inactive state, consciousness can remain dis-embodied, observe events from outside the body, and later re-localize in the brain. After the body renormalizes, the person can relate what his consciousness observed and heard from an out of body location while the body was inactive. Other experiments have shown that consciousness can leave a dying person, float around observing things and events and later, as Eccles had pointed out, attach itself to an unborn fetus to start a new existence as another individual.

Consciousness is, therefore, a non-material entity capable of independent, eternal existence, and not a property. Consciousness is not emergent, and is eternal similar to the electron. It can remain localized in the human brain and interact with the brain, and thereby, control the activities of the human body. While electrons in the brain behave as particles, these electrons prevent the consciousness from realizing that it is part of a larger whole. When the electrons behave as a wave, the consciousness becomes aware of its existence outside the human mind, which makes OBE and NDE possible.

Whenever the electron wave function collapses, the OBE and NDE ends and the person returns to their physical body and its perception of reality similar to the collapsing of the wave function in the double slit experiment in quantum physics. During the OBE and NDE while the electron is behaving as a wave function, consciousness can leave the brain and go into an independent floating existence outside the human body where it can travel independent of space-time similar to the entangled electron.

This behavior of consciousness is akin to the behavior of an electron in and out of an atom. The electron, which is a quantum entity, can remain localized inside an atom by quantum mechanical interaction with the electromagnetic field around the atomic nucleus, which itself is quantum in nature so long as the energy of the atom’s quantum state it occupies matches the energy possessed by the electron. Whenever the energy of the electron does not match, it has to shift to another matching state. In this case the property that localizes the electron inside the atom, the nature of the electron, and the relevant atomic model are well known in quantum physics. All these are quantum in nature. Let us consider the nature of consciousness, the property of the brain, and a model that satisfactorily solves the brain-mind problem.

Quantum Physicist, Danah Zohar, describes consciousness as something that includes general capacity for awareness and purposive response. By this description, she accepts the above two meanings of the word consciousness. Roger Penrose refers to these as active consciousness and passive consciousness. The dis-embodied consciousness possesses visual, auditory, and olfactory senses. While dis-embodied, the consciousness experiences a new perception of reality outside of one’s self, I-ness, or oneness."

Read the full article at link provided.

This article explains the first stage. Conscious awareness - aware of its non-self.

The next step is to realize that consciousness can operate outside of time and space as we experience it in physical manifestation.Thebrain consciousness link is established by the property which links the brain to the quantum domain where nonlocality can operate. This indicates that non-locality is independent of space-time. Consciousness is a non-material entity in the quantum domain that is capable of independent existence. consciousness can leave the brain and take up a floating existence in the way an electron leaves its atom if it acquires excess energy and starts a floating existence as a free electron.

Since all information transfer in a non-local quantum correlation is instantaneous, just like the speed of an electron and light is instantaneous, it explains the speed of human action. It can be extended to explain phenomena such as telepathy and also explains the individual identity, or the I-ness or self.

As more become aware of this conscious ability that has no boundaries in space-time just like electrons have no boundaries, mankind will reach a point of awareness that will cause an instantaneous change in humanity comparable to the instantaneous change of an electron from a particle to a wave.

This is someone else's idea: The human body is nothing more than a bunch of quantum particles arranged in such a way that it provides a place where consciousness can reside to experience the material, physical world at a specific consciousness level.

Our reality is similar to the MATRIX, but it is not an evil computer that is manipulating humans. It is our universal consciousness that is projecting our physical reality by causing quantum particles to vibrate in-phase. Turn-off the consciousness and the quantum particles stop vibrating and all matter evaporates and ceases to exist. This isn’t going to happen because nothing can turn-off consciousness because consciousness is eternal. Consciousness exists everywhere. Consciousness may be what causes the universe to expand in an accelerating fashion. Consciousness is accelerating the holographic projections out into space and creating space time and matter.

http://www.aei.mpg.de/pdf/pm_news/2009/PM09_Hologr_Noise_engl_AEI_final.pdf
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html?full=true

The above links refer to our world as a giant hologram. "When our universe quantum phase shifts, our perception of reality will change as all the matter that comprises our reality begins to vibrate at a different frequency than all matter does right now. When this happens, we cease to exist in this reality and appear in a different reality/universe similar to how the radio station changes when you turn the dial. In this new universe, consciousness exists on a higher level. Who knows what this other universe that exists out there now holds for us trapped in the human cage. We will all find out, dead or alive, but it would be nice to see it from a human point of view."

There are also some good opposing opinions at the link from someone who has studied Quantum Mechanics and Neuro-electrical technological research but apparently hasn't experienced non-locality.

However, the following links are very enlightening.
    Interest in Consciousness Research & Personal Statement by Stuart Hameroff, M.D.

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/interests.html
    The Brain Is Both Neurocomputer and Quantum Computer http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/documents/CogScipub.pdf

Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The "Orch OR" Model for Consciousness
    http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/penrose-hameroff/orchOR.html

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

I believe I wrote projecting, not protection. And there is very real hard science that has demonstrated that this works.

Yes thats right but projecting positivity can protect from negativity right? A bit like a force field.

And it is a good thing to project against the energies of these ghastly or 'toxic' ideologies. Every little helps.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Floyd. By your question it is clear to me you don't understand what I'm communicating.

I used to be involved in experiments where one uses thought/intention/energy to move objects. One co-creates with intention - does one not? Intention can be without positive or negative feelings. It is a bridge. One uses the bridge as intention directs. For example, DNA creates wormholes. Both conscious and unconscious intention lets DNA know where to direct the wormholes. One example the Russian researchers gave was where a musician goes to sleep and wakes up with new music in his head.

Basically, in this example unconscious intention directed DNA to create a wormhole to where new information is gathered and brought back. Take this to the next level. What happens with conscious intention?

If someone has learned how to be a conduit of energy (much like a fire hose) then intention taps into where an abundant water source exists (spiritual energy from another dimension) and provides a link from one dimension to another by becoming a DNA wormhole (the hose) and directing where that spiritual energy (the water) is to go. This has nothing to do with a belief system. It has to do with multi-dimensional realities, how to cross over into another dimension and bring something back be it a new scientific methodology, a symphony, or just pure spiritual healing energy. The first step in ones understanding is to accept that all things are possible even if we don't know the "how."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLfPIN5K80
    Watch the healer's energy being transferred through the healer's hands! WinAura makes this transfer very visible!
    Where does that healing energy come from?

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 3 Vital-force-at-your-fingertips
    How is this healing energy generated?

Is it not first with intention?

Don't you think that this same type of intention can facilitate healing energy on a larger scale by tapping into prime creator source?

Why not co-create this type of healing energy and share it with the planet?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Carol wrote:Floyd. By your question it is clear to me you don't understand what I'm communicating.

[/center]

I do understand what you are communicating Carol. They are very interesting. How does your line of thought relate to the topic of this thread?

What are your thoughts on these dubious matters?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 6:23 pm

ceridwen wrote: those ideas are truly toxic

Ceridwen. Where do you see the source of these unwholesome ideas stemming from. They are clearly not from other worlds IMHO as all beings involved had an uncanny understanding of right wing politics lol. Least of all H aton n

Psy ops perhaps, like some here have mentioned, a front for political ideology, from the astral or some demons or perhaps a montage of them all?

The good news is that these views didnt take off as expected though they did have limited success in Nazism the KKK ,Aryan movements and the Eugenics societies, mainly in the United States but also in Sweden and other places.

These notions are still proliferated from many right wing conspiracy groups.

I think the dissemination of of these ideologies were attempted again and these Alien and I AM cults have bizarrely filtered back through to more recent white supremacist and race hate groups and neo templar societies.

Should we be worried about these aliens and masters and their messengers?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

"I think we're property. I should say we belong to something: That once upon a time, this earth was No-Man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something: That something owns this earth -- all other warned off. -- from 'The Book of the Damned' by Charles Fort
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 7:19 pm

“Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.”

Satre

Sounds a bit miserable at first but then it becomes zen like.

I own you Oxy and you own me. There is only one ultimate owner and that is nothing. Even aliens and masters are subject to nothingness.

So when I hear alien messages I am happy to ignore them. Because I own them.

Especially of the nazi variety.
    alien
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm not depending on anyone -- but I'm trying to not burn my bridges with anyone -- including other than humans. I'm thinking that the true roots of the Nazi phenomenon go way back into Babylon, Egypt, Rome -- and possibly Sirius, Aldebaran, and Orion. I'm increasingly thinking in Ancient, Occult, and Off-World terms. I'm also thinking increasingly that some sort of an Ancient Master Plan got hijacked and corrupted. I guess I'm trying to hijack this Hypothetical Plan -- and then purify and refine it -- as crazy as that sounds.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

This wasnt directed at you in particular Oxy.

However I feel a Deep Purple song coming on.

I doubt there are aliens ruling our planet Oxy. If they spent 5 minutes in Liverpool they would never come back. We'd give those astral imaginations a good kicking.

But then Ginsberg did say that "Liverpool at the present moment, is the centre of consciousness of the human universe"

I would agree obviously.

Oxy.. you are an oxymoron because you are not here.

Now what do you think of those nasty eugenics promoting aliens?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:Floyd. By your question it is clear to me you don't understand what I'm communicating.

[/center]

I do understand what you are communicating Carol. They are very interesting. How does your line of thought relate to the topic of this thread?

What are your thoughts on these dubious matters?

Okay. Let's see what we first agree on.

I accept that aliens are a reality.

As to their influence on humanity - given the multiple groups with multiple agendas (even agendas that are in conflict) it's anyone's guess what this can be.

Eugenics is the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to the manipulation of human populations.

Now is the board we are to dive off of?

We are aware of how the Nazi's applied eugenics to building up a master race. The question is where did this idea originate from? Human? Alien?

It would appear from the data available to the public that each could apply.

How would one or a group go about improving the qualities of the human species if there is disagreement as to which qualities are sought as an improvement. Frankly if one is to accept Dr David Jacobs work with abductees after conducting over 750 hypnotic regressions with over 125 abductees - it would seem the aliens are doing a much better job with their alien hybrid program that humanity at large just shagging around with whomever. However, Dr. Jacobs hypnotic techniques may be in question and the subject subsequently may have been led down the path of confabulation - therefore, discounting information gleaned from these hypnosis sessions. So, the best I can come up with is - "I don't know how aliens have impacted human eugenics." We can only speculate and until we do know based on scientific factual evidence this remains a mystery shrouded in massive amounts of disinformation.

I don't even know which alien group paid me a little visit. And then there were the black helicopters after the event which was far more scary then the actual contact.

Why is it that publications by folk like the fascist William Dudley, the race controlling Urantians and the Talmud spawned from the fraudulent and self proclaimed messiah Billy Meires UFO cult promote eugenics and selective breeding along with race hate and homophobia etc?

Why do they promote genetics and selective breeding? Certainly in breeding animals it makes a difference. Perhaps they seek a better type of human and thus a better type of humanity. Yet with respect to the other 'race hate and homophobia' perhaps that is part of someone's 'divide and conquer' master plan. Kind of reminds me of Darwin where the strongest survive. Yet with humans the strongest can mean a number of different things. To my way of thinking the strongest is the most adaptable and innovative. To someone else the strongest literally means physical strength and agility along with a rapid fire decision making process necessary in battle. Maybe the coward is really the strongest as they seek to avoid conflict and look for somewhere safe to exist. Who is to say what is better given the multiple types of situations one finds oneself in. Maybe the strongest is really the person who survives multiple types of life challenges and is just super resilient.

As one can see this subject has depth and breath to continue forever just based on various individuals opinions. Why not just ask, "Why are people stupid?"

I could look for a physical cause - brain damage resulting from a variety of factors (lead or heavy metal poisoning, head injury, genetics, inflammation of the brain, etc). Next I would look for the emotional factors, then the psychological ones and finally look to the life experience of the individual. Some people are just stupid because they are inexperience whereas others may be stupid because of drug abuse. There are a variety of reasons why someone may be stupid and that is just at one end of the spectrum because one also has to take into consideration as to who is asking the question and what is it they are looking for (in terms of criteria as to what is considered stupid). So there you have it. Lots of questions and no real answers because there are far to many variables in play to sort it all out.

Have fun. lol!

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

What are your feelings on eugenics and depopulation Carol? Is it a necessary evil? Do the aliens you have had experiences with suggest such things or do they offer an alternative or just the status quo?

Do you think that the messages (of sterilisation) are unethical?

What clear messages have you received that may suggest otherwise?

Im very interested. Where do they come from? What are their names? Your aliens that is.

Can you communicate with them? You say you dont know.

And by the way, the divide and conquer argument doest wash with me.., in this context its pure segregation and elimination and shouldn't be dressed up as divide an conquer. This is one of the mechanisms used by extreme right wing groups.

The fact is that this alienist philosophy is right wing full stop and end of story and it probably has nothing to do to with outer space or ETs.

You either agree with it or you dont so who cares what they are trying to divide or conquer.

Even aliens have their Gods.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue May 22, 2012 4:03 am

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote: those ideas are truly toxic

Ceridwen. Where do you see the source of these unwholesome ideas stemming from. They are clearly not from other worlds IMHO as all beings involved had an uncanny understanding of right wing politics lol. Least of all H aton n

Psy ops perhaps, like some here have mentioned, a front for political ideology, from the astral or some demons or perhaps a montage of them all?

The good news is that these views didnt take off as expected though they did have limited success in Nazism the KKK ,Aryan movements and the Eugenics societies, mainly in the United States but also in Sweden and other places.

These notions are still proliferated from many right wing conspiracy groups.

I think the dissemination of of these ideologies were attempted again and these Alien and I AM cults have bizarrely filtered back through to more recent white supremacist and race hate groups and neo templar societies.

Should we be worried about these aliens and masters and their messengers?

I read somewhere a hypothesis about synthetic telepathy, yet, I do not think it is necessary. Humanity has a shadow created by itself which comprises the sum total of the things humanity is ashamed. Those thought forms are not organized but they have a mind of their own. Being mindful and fearless is the most effective way to keep them at bay

Some human invasions were particular shocking, for example, European ancestors arriving in Central and South America might have looked like outer space beings to the indigenous people. Vessels and horses were unknown to them. To that followed horrendous massacres which created a memory in the ethers. I think the same at a different level might have happened in North America. Notice most of the alien meme comes from the Americas

There is a lot of information on the ethers when you tune in the natural time, stones are very good record keepers. I have not been able to find thus far any records of space ships. I have been in Avebury and Stonehenge many times. I even traveled to Wales and visited the Preseli mountains. Invasions a plenty from humans but not from outer space

At one point there was a tear between the world of the Sidhe and our world which many account for aliens and cause all sort of Earth changes, the clearest memory I found was in the Heartlands, Devon. That was plugged in and sealed millenia ago. It will take much more than CERN to open that up again as far as I can sense

I also went to the Temple of Vesta in Rome but apart from the usual war patterns I did not sense anything that I didn't knew already

The Sidhe also have taken steps to sort out weaknesses of their own worlds after the end of their wars

I would say that the only reason we have an active alien meme is because the rulers need a cover up for their secret planes program. The meme was implanted by books and movies

The shadow of humanity will disappear when we stop feeding it with our fear. It is possible too that it will be greatly diminished by stellar energies that have been coming for a while. That could be a possible explanation for people awakening from their inner self-created prisons

There is also work being done across the world to heal the wounds that wars caused. All cultures are involved in this healing

Alternatively, it is possible that people are channeling dis-encarnated entities of those that refuse to transition to other worlds. It is not uncommon for strong personalities of disturbed people to linger and have a laugh at the expense of those they can influence. Subtle matter take longer to decay if it is not cremated

PS anyone can read the ethers, it requires calming the mind and tuning in into the timeline that is all
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 22, 2012 6:16 am

Good grief Ceridwen and Floyd, you two are like a tag-team! Do you know each other outside the forum by any chance? If not, you should. Seems you'd get on like a house on fire! Cheerful I love you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 am

Sanicle wrote:Good grief Ceridwen and Floyd, you two are like a tag-team! Do you know each other outside the forum by any chance? If not, you should. Seems you'd get on like a house on fire! Cheerful I love you

Is this a serious contribution to the theme of the thread or just a jealous snipe lol.
    Calm down dear.

I wouldnt like to turn this into a Jerry Springer Thread!

Not that I need to explain myself to anyone but ive no idea who Ceridwen is but I would say her understanding of elitist alienist and ascensionist philosophy is pretty spot on and she does give a straight answer to a straight question. That I admire in a person whatever their beliefs.

It is refreshing to know that others get it.
    Would you begrudge us that understanding Dear Sanicle?

I do know that this subject matter elicits a certain kind of response from those that think the sun shines out of the arses of aliens and their messengers.

Do you have any thoughts on the eugenic's and fascist philosophy of these alleged manifestations Sanicle?

Or should we just pretend that these philosophies arent really there and it will all go away and everything will be ok?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 am

Well excuse me Floyd, but that nastiness was totally uncalled for. It was just a friendly comment, and that's all! Bored

As regards my lack of comment on the theme of this thread of your's and your snide remarks, I guess you've forgotten that I've offered a lot of support when others didn't on older threads of your's covering similar themes, so forgive me if I don't jump in again on this one. Just because someone doesn't comment doesn't mean they disagree with what's being said. I wouldn't bother reading it if I had no interest and thus seeing how much you and Ceridwen are in agreement.

As regards my perceptions on this subject, my comments on the other threads should have clued you into the fact that I'm not, and never will be, in support of any type of culling of the human species to suit some mad idiot's perceptions of power and control. I see no reason to keep repeating that sentiment in different ways here. And, beyond that, my first thought when I read part of your opening comment.."If people follow this advise from these "alleged" aliens we could all end up looking like this alien " was, "So what? We are not our bodies. It just means that there will be different ones available to any Souls who wish to incarnate on Mother Earth in the future. And it could be interesting."

But, by those comments you've made about me, I get the feeling you've already made up your mind as to who you think I am and that my comments aren't worthy of noting anyway. So I guess I was right to not make comment for that reason too. Oh, and your limiting and limited perceptions of me are inaccurate btw.

Oh, and just curious, what do I have to be jealous about? scratch

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

Sanicle wrote:Well excuse me Floyd, but that nastiness was totally uncalled for. It was just a friendly comment, and that's all! Bored

I think the nastiness you refer to may just be a figment of your imagination.

I have not taken the time to form any opinions about what you believe in Sanicle and am not inferring anything but I do believe that you were suggesting something with your own comment.

The jealousy remark was sarcastic and as irrelevant as your suggestion but you are smart so dont worry about it.

I fully appreciate that you are not supportive of any culling ideologies and did not think for a moment that you were.

Im not aware of any comments that were directed at you apart to correct you on your humorous suggestion which you received in an equally humorous response

I was simply addressing that issue for you and to reassure you that the other poster and I are not in cahoots my dear.

Alas I stray off topic.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 am

So you say Floyd. Carry on. Rolling Eyes
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

Hi Sanicle, I don't know you nor I know Floyd outside this forum

We do seem to have a contrarian perspective on the alien meme that is supported by many in this forum. I think people are in their own journeys and will have their own experiences. I have my own experiences too but not with aliens

I do admire Floyd for his courage bringing on this matter forward for people to ponder, it is rare

In the past I have tried to ask ET followers things like: what do you know about the planet they may take you? How do you know your body will survive the experience? Which is the name of the planet? Which are the coordinates? What kind of habitat it has? What kind of food it has? How about the seasons? The sun(s)? etc but I have been given no answers

I do not know anyone in the ET movement which has had a one to one on the flesh with any ET. And I do have friends that are devouted to the movement

Instead I do know loads of people who have a relationship with their ancestors and totem animals

Further research has indicated that there is no supporting evidence for visitations. Lately Peter Levenda has made it clear that he belonged to the Catholic Orthodox Church in New York and that he knows first hand that Area 51 was made up by the Vatican to cover up the crash of one of their secret planes. It does not get more clear than that IMHO

Floyd is coming from a different perspective in his sociological investigation about the motives and modus operandi of ET groups and I have to agree that they are suprematist, concrete evidence is just too overwhelming

I have no doubt that there are many habited planets in the cosmos but, there is no concrete evidence whatsoever that those beings are visiting us. Only heresay

Channelers descriptions are not logical. They are too human, too pyramidal, too bossy IMHO

It has never been my intention to upset anyone, just to deepen my understanding of the hypothesis that say that there is no alien visitation

Peace Flowers

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm