tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The Aliens are Coming...

infiniteblue
    infiniteblue

The Aliens are Coming... Empty The Aliens are Coming...

Post  infiniteblue Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 am

Hi All I love you

I wrote this a little while ago when (on another forum) many people were pushing fear..saying that evil aliens were arriving soon and would be in the guise of 'good guys'. I think it is still relevant and thought I'd share it here and see if it inspires any interesting discussion.

Shared with love:

I’ve seen a lot of posts discussing whether aliens are coming to save us, or to harm us. However in my experience, this is completely irrelevant. When I reach the state beyond the last veil, that state that feels like home and I see things as they really are, I see the drama of the 3D world is just that a drama, a story, a place where we play with energies of density in order to learn. The alien scenario is just another layer of this. Our 3D experience is just an expression/reflection of our inner world. The outer world organizes itself in a way to perfectly reflect our deepest beliefs, and thus to help us understand ourself. Once we transmute our inner fears into love then there no reason for fearful experiences to manifest on the outside. Until this happens we will see fearful experiences on the outside, and ultimately it doesn’t really matter if it is aliens, the PTB, muggers, or whatever, they are all just tools that help us learn. When we get beyond duality we remember that all is love, the good and the bad are just aspects of ourself playing in the layers of drama. From that perspective it becomes really funny how seriously we take ourselves and every thing in this reality.

Along the way we may discover deeper layers of ourself, like: wow I am really Osarra golden carrier of white light, or an ancient member of council of divine remembrance, and while there is truth to these revelations, the key is not to take them too seriously, because these, while deeper truths than the shallow surface level of the drama, are still just ultimately part of the drama, and ultimately distract us from our deepest truth. Backstage beyond the drama we become simply I AM.

For me this is the point of the whole ascension process, to get to this point where we see the deepest truth and remember our existence beyond thee drama, the point where we are all one. All means all…everyone, everything…even those who harm us are, behind the scenes, just LOVE. Because of this there is absolutely nothing to fear. We will only get taken by aliens, or preyed on by dark forces if this is what we have written into our script, and we would only do this if we felt that this was the best way to learn what we need to learn. Ultimately we just need to trust ourselves and the process that we have each created for ourselves in order to advance and ultimately get to the state of true remembering, where we become our true selves.

The Karen

LOVE ALLways, c
    malletzky
    malletzky

The Aliens are Coming... Empty Re: The Aliens are Coming...

Post  malletzky Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 am

Infiniteblue, what a great description of the real truth of our existence here and now.

Especially this quote:

The outer world organizes itself in a way to perfectly reflect our deepest beliefs, and thus to help us understand ourself.

is so powerful when one is able to understand the deeper meening.

Thanks for posting your thoughts here, and welcome.

Much respect
    Mall...
    infiniteblue
    infiniteblue

Post  infiniteblue Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Malletzky,

Good Morning sunny thanks for the feedback. I'm happy you appreciated it. Also thanks for making me feel welcome Surprised

Have a beautiful day...or sweet dreams (not sure where you're at on the globe)

LOVE ALLways, c
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Aliens are Coming... Empty Re: The Aliens Are Coming

Post  Jenetta Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 pm

malletzky wrote:Infiniteblue, what a great description of the real truth of our existence here and now.

Especially this quote:

The outer world organizes itself in a way to perfectly reflect our deepest beliefs, and thus to help us understand ourself.

is so powerful when one is able to understand the deeper meening.

Thanks for posting your thoughts here, and welcome.

Much respect

Mall...

Excellent post Infinite Blue...welcome.

Last edited by Jenetta on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections on post)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

infiniteblue wrote:Ultimately we just need to trust ourselves and the process that we have each created for ourselves in order to advance and ultimately get to the state of true remembering, where we become our true selves.
    And ultimately our true self is love... I know...

So, dear God(s), may I please ascent, incarnate or otherwise be promoted to a next level now - rather sooner than later?

Please...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

This is a beautifull post infiniteblue .
    It rings true in my Heart .

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    So, dear God(s), may I please ascent, incarnate or otherwise be promoted to a next level now - rather sooner than later?

Please...

I see no objections Tran .
    You've got the key . Open the door .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:19 pm