tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Aquaries1111
burgundia
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
mudra
Sanicle
devakas
Carol
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
ceridwen
Floyd
19 posters

Aliens and Eugenics

Floyd
    Floyd

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliens and Eugenics

Post  Floyd Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Thank you for that Floyd, very interesting. It appears that in the late 1800's to early 1900's there was a push towards eugenics headed by the I AM movement in its many forms

It is really shocking Shocked

Perhaps all can be tracked to the Knights of the White Camelia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_White_Camelia

Hello. In what sense do you call them an I Am cult? There are overlaps with ballardism ufoism and eugenics. It is rather convienient that the emerging racial protection philosophies in the US where dressed up in templar or ufo guise. There is more info on its later neo templar format in europe (ie proto solar temple)in the white supremacist thread.

It is no suprise to learn that some of the leading lights of eugenics were very wealthy familes such as kellog sadler and gamble.
    In a ufo alienist sense it is traceable to the fascist inventions of pelley prior to later ufo cults such as the urantians,meiers or greens etc

In the sense that they were white supremacists elites interested in maintaining the status quo. I mention them more as philosophical roots that lead to the I AM cult more than being them the cult

Suprematist ideas in the US where there from the ethnic cleanse of Native American indians considered less than human. Later on in the South, the elires considered black slaves not humans at all

Traditionally the southern elites have consider themselves the ones that had the "god given right" to rule above all which is just a small step to the I AM doctrine in my opinion. I can be wrong of course but it seems logical

The protagonist of the first book writen by Guy Ballard, Unveiled Mysteries, was a wealthy landowner that had a cattle ranch near Mount Shasta. In other words, a landed member or elite

Yes Ceridwen, there are clear and distinct links between white supremacist ideology, the I AM movement and its descendants in America with the ideology of Eugenics, depopulation and alienist new religions.

Ballard himself took many of his early members from William Dudley Pelleys fascis't Silver Shirts movement. The idea of elite supermen and super aliens combined with spiritual eugenics, right wing extremism and what amounts to philosophies that encoraged the cleansing of certain races and unworthy types via sterilisation or segregation was a heady mixture. (or in one case, termed 'biological disfellowship' of those deemed unfit for society)

This is a free pdf book called Psychic Dicatorship in America which is a damning critique of Guy Ballards fraudulence and plagiarism by an ex member of his cult. Similar and equally convincing accusations of plagiarism against the race purists and eugenics supporting Sadlers were made by an ex devotee to their alienist eugenics promoting Urantia book which is very likely to have been a fabricated front for their own philosophy on race preservation more in line with titles published under the Sadlers own name and inspired by other contemporary eugenicists rather than little green men.

http://www.orgonelab.org/PsychDict.pdf

In this book the author argues convincingly that Ballard plagiarises Frederick S. Oliver's book , A Dweller on Two planets,mixing that with the climate of racial superiority (blacks were 'discouraged' from attending I AM meetings in their HQ in Chicago')with his flair for conmanship, extracting money under false pretences and leading a life of luxury and expensive automobiles.

Very symptomatic of many a self proclaimed messiah and certain so called contactees.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 am

Thank you Floyd, great find! I am reading, thus far up to page 22. It already sounds like the Galactic Federation Shocked so sad to see how it all came to be and how many have been trapped in this web in the US under the guise of patriotism

It is perhaps lack of roots that drives people to find meaning through these charismatic (psychopathic) personalities

You are doing a great job raising awareness about this deception

Toast

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 am

ceridwen wrote:Thank you Floyd, great find! I am reading, thus far up to page 22. It already sounds like the Galactic Federation Shocked so sad to see how it all came to be and how many have been trapped in this web in the US under the guise of patriotism

It is perhaps lack of roots that drives people to find meaning through these charismatic (psychopathic) personalities

One of the more unfortunate aspects of the attraction to people of I AMist (especially in the States), and some examples of contacteesism and alienist religions, is that its followers either fail or refuse to see the dark agendas inherent in both. Whether it be the New Atlantean, racial puritanism of right wing pro American poltical spirituality, or the sterilisation, (weed out the weaklings) and nazi depopulation philosophies of various extra terrestrial races which no doubt have a very terrestrial origin given their intimate knowledge of extreme right wing earth politics.

The romantic ideas of masters hidden in mountains who have lived for thousands of years, or the impending promise of a new order in some golden (white) dimension or some tall blue eyed blonde haired alien from the Pleiades,Hatonn, or some ridiculously titled Galactic Alliance of the Federation of Universal Justice, or what have you who are telepathic and travels in spaceships is a false economy that belies much more earthbound and sinister realities.

Ive said before though, that the one consolation is that these groups are far too small and their numbers too insignificant to have any kind of chance of implementing their nazi like agendas and rightly, not enough people take them seriously but rather they should be treated with the contempt they deserve. The main factor here is that we are dealing with con men and charlatans. Its always good and interesting to keep an eye on them though.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm

I've been saying this a lot lately, but here I go again, please read 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley. It has special relevance to this thread. My 'United States of the Solar System' thread often touches upon a dark 'alien presence'. My thoughts have become so upsetting in connection with all of this, that I have mostly stopped posting. I'm becoming much more comfortable researching and speculating -- without moving my lips, and posting on the internet.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 am

I dont think "William Bradley" (he didnt use his real name Tore Dahlin), was a contactee or a eugenicist though that book is popular.

There are accusations he was an operating thetan 3 scientologist who went 'off message'. There is a liklehood that the book is pretentious fiction or even misinformation. Of course Dianetics is science fiction. It could well be the case that Dahlin was an agent who infiltrated Scientology as part of a larger programme of disseminating counterknowledge and to cause confusion as most in this business do.

Im certain he is not an expert on the history of religion nor anthropology.

Much of alienism is projectionist as an earlier poster pointed out in this thread and lends itself to the realm of fantasy.

There is no historical proof that humans come from other planets nor is there to show that we are currently being manipulated by other beings of various description.

I always think its smarter too look closer to home for the answer to humanities pas and destiny, than to the stars or some impending dimension explosion where for example you may be charged for DNA acceleration or some other nonsense. That's where our real problems lie. So to speak.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed May 16, 2012 4:56 am

Anything that waves one's personal responsibility is escapism. The alien meme is one example, but going further one has to question why do we as humanity need expiatory goats?

There is evil in the world, but how did that happened? At some point it was allowed, no doubt for personal gain in one way or another. Progressibly it took hold of the collective

We ourselves are riddled with small little things that we consider "normal". In truth those things inflict unnecessary pain on others, other creatures or the planet itself

In our daily life we are not in co-resonance. Take for example electricity. The way we have organize it is cruel to the planet, there is no synergy

We can only de-construct as much as it is possible in our personal circumstances, it is not favourable to feel guilty but to recognize the sacrifice and honour it with our gratitude goes a long way when one can not be 100 pct harmonious in one's life
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

Expiatory goats

I like it

On Tore Dahlin (aka William Bradley) he was scientology clear 11,774
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/clears/auditor_158.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Floyd wrote:I dont think "William Bradley" (he didnt use his real name Tore Dahlin), was a contactee or a eugenicist though that book is popular.

There are accusations he was an operating thetan 3 scientologist who went 'off message'. There is a liklehood that the book is pretentious fiction or even misinformation. Of course Dianetics is science fiction. It could well be the case that Dahlin was an agent who infiltrated Scientology as part of a larger programme of disseminating counterknowledge and to cause confusion as most in this business do.

Im certain he is not an expert on the history of religion nor anthropology.

Much of alienism is projectionist as an earlier poster pointed out in this thread and lends itself to the realm of fantasy.

There is no historical proof that humans come from other planets nor is there to show that we are currently being manipulated by other beings of various description.

I always think its smarter too look closer to home for the answer to humanities pas and destiny, than to the stars or some impending dimension explosion where for example you may be charged for DNA acceleration or some other nonsense. That's where our real problems lie. So to speak.
    Are you aware of any specific errors in the book 'The Gods of Eden'? To me, the preponderance of the evidence was quite compelling -- in the context of everything else I have been exposed to in the past several years. On the other hand, I continue to model a certain view of things, as political and theological science-fiction -- rather than being an exclusive claim upon the 'truth'.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 17, 2012 3:44 am

The author of that book (Gods of Eden) is a lawyer called Tore Dahlin. He is an ex Scientologist who stirred up some trouble there and resigned from the staff there claiming he was mentally unstable and a threat to other members. Dahlin was accused by scientologists of stealing data from Scientology texts and inserting them unlawfully into his own book which is generally a cornucopia of all things conspiracy.

Given that Scientology is a based on fiction it is easy to see what that tells us.
    Dhalin is not an expert on Sumerian or ancient Semitic religion but his interpretation of the religions is that their gods are the slave owners of of humans is purely conjectural like the work of Von Daniken. Authors who are not experts like those two fill a pop market creating a new mythos of Alien ownership and governance which is not based on any real evidence.

We've seen what fabricated stories and theologies of Aliens can do when linked to Eugenics, racial theory and Nazism. The psychology behind alienist myth is defeatist and disenfranchising for humans. It kind of paints us as helpless when I don't think we are.
    Humans are the architects of their own fate. We might well XXXX that fate up in gargantuan proportion, then again we might not but I dont think for one minute it will have anything to do with non existent planet X, piloted craft (asteroids), or malevolent alien slave masters.

So for me conspiracy theory, alienism and their popular literature are more than a hindrance than a help. But it has been designed to be that way so I tend to stay away from them. All the answers are on this planet and not in some fantastic invented history.

Its our planet, it is not a prison but an opportunity.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu May 17, 2012 5:21 am

Floyd wrote:

And how beautiful she is Very Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 18, 2012 3:53 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Isnt she just.

Much from what I have seen from alienist religion and UFO cults in addition to the misinformation spread about such things, is a very negative message which makes one wonder why it appeals to so many?

It is very controlling, right wing, and wants to meddle in controlling human population and society. Sounds like it was all conjured up by a powerful think tank in some office a while back.

There is something about the ascensionist movement that is a bit smelly too. Only the best, the 'creme de la creme' will make it through, often assisted by aliens in various craft in some versions of it. Ive always thought that those who thought they were special enough to ride the interdimensional wave into some super D planet would be the least likely candidates to make it.

Any way they are probably all in for a big shock. Ive always thought that the inhabitants of this planet influence its evolution heavily and vice versa and I see no reason why this symbiosis should not continue until one perhaps destroys the other. All terra based stuff.
    If we listened to the planet more and responded to it there would be less need for escapism or to wait for alien or dimensional salvation or ET sponsored genetic elimination and control programme disseminated by some charlatan or shill.

But it will probably be the planet that has the final say and all that depends on what we humans do to it and its, life forms and its creatures including ourselves.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 am

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Isnt she just.

Much from what I have seen from alienist religion and UFO cults in addition to the misinformation spread about such things, is a very negative message which makes one wonder why it appeals to so many?

It is very controlling, right wing, and wants to meddle in controlling human population and society. Sounds like it was all conjured up by a powerful think tank in some office a while back.

There is something about the ascensionist movement that is a bit smelly too. Only the best, the 'creme de la creme' will make it through, often assisted by aliens in various craft in some versions of it. Ive always thought that those who thought they were special enough to ride the interdimensional wave into some super D planet would be the least likely candidates to make it.

Any way they are probably all in for a big shock. Ive always thought that the inhabitants of this planet influence its evolution heavily and vice versa and I see no reason why this symbiosis should not continue until one perhaps destroys the other. All terra based stuff.
    If we listened to the planet more and responded to it there would be less need for escapism or to wait for alien or dimensional salvation or ET sponsored genetic elimination and control programme disseminated by some charlatan or shill.

But it will probably be the planet that has the final say and all that depends on what we humans do to it and its, life forms and its creatures including ourselves.

I have thought long and hard about "ascensionism", it is a meme that started with the Thomasites in early Christianity. Since then there have been many movements promoting ascencionism and rapture

Many are expecting a rapture/ascension this weekend or the 6th of June

After the disappointment of last year one would think that people would know better but it appears that there is a portion of the population that feels so disenfranchised that see ascension as the only way out

The funny thing is that no one really dies, nothing really dies. We just transmigrates back and forth at our leisure when one is ready and as many times as one desires. There is no trap other than our own beliefs

Empowerment on the other hand requires that one takes responsibility for the direction life will go, it is a no brainer. Just like with choosing careers the "journey" is our choice

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 2 Magic_forest_n_by_manroms
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 am

I agree with you, Floyd, that our planet is how we plan-it, yet I still see a problematic 'other than human' component to our challenges and troubles. I am not endorsing William Bramley as a person. I simply found his book 'The Gods of Eden' to be absolutely fascinating. Also, take a close look at the God of the Old Testament. This God seems to be both sophisticated and harsh. The Roman and Jewish Leaders, at the time of Christ, appeared to mirror this sophistication and harshness -- and Jesus seemed to be at war with this 'sophisticated harshness'. Paul seemed to ignore what Christ taught -- and the 2,000 years of 'Christian' history has often reflected the same 'sophisticated harshness' manifested by the Old Testament God. Is it really too far-fetched to imagine Several Problematic Archangels in Conflict with Each Other -- Ruling a Problematic Humanity in Conflict with Itself??? I continue to see a complex and nasty past, present, and future. I support Idealistic-Theology -- yet I continue to see Problematic Theological Realities. I think that 'The Gods of Eden' might simply reveal one small part of a Very Ancient and Violent Universe -- in which We the People of Earth are doing the best we can with what we have to work with. Take another look at the 'Amen Ra' thread on the original Project Avalon site. Then study the two 'Red Pill' threads on this site. I simply think that the Galactic Problems might be beyond our comprehension -- and that a Search for a Useable Future might be an Impossible Dream.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 19, 2012 6:56 am

Books like Tore Dahlins Gods of Eden dont cut the cheese for me. One has to look at the background of such authors and the fact is he comes from an environment of deceit and fiction ie Dianetics and Scientology. The suggestion that all religions (with the exception of buddhism) stem from one manipulative source is totally incorrect as his conjecture that we humans are a slave race of some alien gods which is pretty much nonsense but does have some dianetics overtones.

Books like these dont get people anywhere but the do sell well in the conspiracy market and fills an insatiable thirst for the idea that we are all being controlled by a sinister force.

Alienism is one of two things for me, both a new religion with its own set of archetypes, various theologies and religious experience and systemic disinformation accompanied with a portion of charlatanism and profiteering

Again human beings are own worst enemies not some hypothetical alien gods from a non existent planet.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 am

ceridwen wrote:

I have thought long and hard about "ascensionism", it is a meme that started with the Thomasites in early Christianity. Since then there have been many movements promoting ascencionism and rapture

Many are expecting a rapture/ascension this weekend or the 6th of June

After the disappointment of last year one would think that people would know better but it appears that there is a portion of the population that feels so disenfranchised that see ascension as the only way out

The funny thing is that no one really dies, nothing really dies. We just transmigrates back and forth at our leisure when one is ready and as many times as one desires. There is no trap other than our own beliefs

Empowerment on the other hand requires that one takes responsibility for the direction life will go, it is a no brainer. Just like with choosing careers the "journey" is our choice

Ascensionism is escapism. There are older versions of it as you say but even the Mormons have a version of it called celestialisation. The notion that a few chosen ones will rise above the riff into some superlative dimension is just sad really. People like Sheldon Nile and an entire of host of false prophets in UFO cults and new age cults are to blame for spreading this stuff including Wilcock etc.

Its elitist and dull and not particularly spiritual.

People are just setting themselves up for disappointment and would serve themselves better dealing with the realities of this planet and its problems rather than following some pied piper into a non existent uber planet where only a small percentage of a refined humanity remain.

Eugenics will probably help. Jeez.

Wake up and smell the coffee folks.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 am

Floyd, consider reading 1. 'The Gods of Eden' by 'Whoever'. 2. 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. 3. 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White (with 'help' from sources and assistants). 4. 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper. Try reading them side by side. I don't place a lot of faith in any one source, but I have been passively exposing myself to a lot of 'fringe' material, and then attempting to approximate hidden-realities with Political and Theological Science-Fiction. I continue to think that the universe is full of dark and absurd realities. I don't think the universe is a 'nice' place. I used to think that the problems were isolated within this Prison Planet in Rebellion, filled with Fallen Human Beings (contaminated with Original Sin) -- but I have been considering a lot of dark possibilities and probabilities beyond this little world -- and they are frankly scaring the hell out of me. I really think we might be on the brink of extinction (from a variety of sources -- including ourselves). I listen to people like L. Ron Hubbard with a Boatload of Salt -- but I still listen -- for bits and pieces of the puzzle. I would never become a Scientologist -- and I no longer attend any church -- but this doesn't mean that I stopped thinking about Gods, Angels, and Demons. Aliens might include all three. We really don't know much about life, the universe, and everything -- with absolute certainty. I simply think we should consider as many possibilities and possible -- with open yet critical minds.

L. Ron Hubbard was connected with Naval Intelligence, wasn't he? Don't they have a lot to do with handling the 'Alien Presence'? Don't Area 51 workers get their checks from the Navy? Who knows? Anyway, here is some information on Hubbard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat May 19, 2012 10:51 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: I don't think the universe is a 'nice' place. I used to think that the problems were isolated within this Prison Planet in Rebellion

L. Ron Hubbard was connected with Naval Intelligence,

Oxy. Ive done the conspiracy thing and it just doesnt cut the cheese for me and there is much better literature to read than the disinformation, pseudo science and science fiction that are smeared librally all over alienist and conspiracy sites and books.

Much of the Alien / channeling thing is simply a front for right wing political ideologies and eugenics. Its bullshit.

It (conspiracy literature) doest stimulate nor inspire me and there are better things to do in life than waste your time on that reading that kind of stuff.

As Ceridwen suggested said, get out in the woods. Observing nature will teach you more about this planet and your place on it than any alleged whistleblower or yarn spinning contactee or channel.

The universe is a nice place Oxy, its fairly mindblowingly cosmic, beautiful and awesome and we get to taste a little of it in our little corporeal bodies here on this planet.
    The universe is not a nice place you say. Remember what Yoda said to Luke Skywalker when the aspiring Jedi asked his teacher what was inside the ominous looking woods nearby.

"only what you take with you" Yoda replied before the aspirant entered the trees with a belly full of fear.

Much of the UFO and conspiracy movement promotes fear in one way or another and I generally think its unhealthy for the mind.

Yes Allegedly Hubbard claimed some connections with the navy but this is debated as to how important this connection was and how much he invented. He was however inanimately entwined with Jack Parsons and his sex magick Lodge of the OTO that was granted to him by left hand path magician Crowley. Hubbard was an unsavoury character and a pathological liar (who ran of with Parsons mistress and his boat) so there is little or nothing worth listening too that comes from that man.

Get out into the hills Oxy..there's a beautiful world out there and this is no prison planet.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 19, 2012 5:51 pm

This happens to be something I agree with. One of the things I learned is that we are to live fully in the present or the gift of what it has to offer may be lost. There is so much incredible beauty in the world that I only give a fraction of my attention (in terms of something to dwell on) to the negative. I find watching the chickens and ducks far more entertaining. Watching the horses graze is peaceful and the birds songs comforting. Spending time in nature is well worth the effort.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 19, 2012 6:45 pm

I spend an excessive amount of time in nature -- and in researching and reflecting -- with absolutely nothing to show for it. Click that L. Ron Hubbard link in my previous post, for an absolutely sickening description of abusing the masses for personal gain and aggrandizement. I'm simply attempting to think about life, the universe, and everything -- in some rather unconventional ways -- while posting bits and pieces of this madness on the internet -- without making a big-deal about it. I tend to think that more people should do this -- but that they should be prepared to experience profound disillusionment and emotional-spiritual trauma. This is probably the cost of doing business. I have been considering a lot of dark possibilities and idealistic solutions -- yet I don't know much of anything for certain. Therefore, I don't shout my thoughts from the peaks of the 'Seven Hills of Rome' -- although I bet some Vatican types secretly laugh at my strange humor...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 2 Magic_forest_n_by_manroms
    Lovely
    Why should one be prepared to experience profound disillusionment and emotional-spiritual trauma? This could be the exact opposite.

The other night while laying in bed I was focusing on different energies and how the frequency of the energy followed the image which was first selected at random. I noticed when I focused on Christ this incredible bright light in the middle of my awareness emerged and I could see the outline of a figures shape. Then my thoughts wandered into another image and the light dwindled. Do you think emotions follow thought or trigger thought? Or is it the image? Sometimes it feels like I'm wandering through a maze of old habitual conditioned thoughts that lead me toward a variety of negative types of feelings - yet when I refocus my intention on my mantra prior to drifting off to sleep this sets the stage for a peaceful exit from conscious awareness.

My dreams of late have been disturbing for several reasons as the images leave me wondering what it all means. Is it a good thing or is it a bad thing? How can one possibly determine what it is to be until it happens. Sometimes, when something appears negative ,I take it as a message from my unconscious as a warning - a sign of caution as my actions in the real waking world determine what is to happen down the road. Yet, my focusing totally on the present - just living in the now, there is no anxiety or worry about what may, or may not happen. Yet, if I allow myself to slip into future thinking about something negative, I just make myself miserable.

Last year, about this time, I was in Oregon with my mum. My husband came to stay for a few weeks and then had to return back home. I was so sad when he left because I knew the next time that I would see him my mum will have passed on. So I had a few moments of deep sadness about what was to come and then came back to the present to deal with the situation at hand. I think we do have a choice in where we choose to place out intention and it takes a lot of effort to focus on a pure energy source as compared to being distracted by the monkey mind. You more then likely already are aware of this Oxy.

Our 16 year old daughter learned a valuable lesson this past week. Her new computer's hard drive crashed and about 20 projects she had been working on were lost, for good. Of course she was devastated and blaming god as usual for how her life sucked. Then we went to get something to eat and she was lavishing compliments on the servers and letting them know how much she appreciated them and what they were doing. She realized by focusing on making them feel good, she felt better too. I think this is a valuable lesson. When we focus on uplifting others by acknowledging the good work that they do, we tend to uplift ourselves as well.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I spend an excessive amount of time in nature -- and in researching and reflecting -- with absolutely nothing to show for it. Click that L. Ron Hubbard link in my previous post, for an absolutely sickening description of abusing the masses for personal gain and aggrandizement. I'm simply attempting to think about life, the universe, and everything -- in some rather unconventional ways -- while posting bits and pieces of this madness on the internet -- without making a big-deal about it. I tend to think that more people should do this -- but that they should be prepared to experience profound disillusionment and emotional-spiritual trauma. This is probably the cost of doing business. I have been considering a lot of dark possibilities and idealistic solutions -- yet I don't know much of anything for certain. Therefore, I don't shout my thoughts from the peaks of the 'Seven Hills of Rome' -- although I bet some Vatican types secretly laugh at my strange humor...

OM the "elites" live out of our attention. The human world is not perfect, as our ancestors walked this magical planet they made many mistakes, so have we. It is what it is

Change will happen as we attune with mother nature. The simplest system is to sit under a tree, close your eyes and make yourself acquaintance with the tree

Trees are the "mobile phones" of great spirit, mother earth, goddess, god, ancestors, totem animals or whatever name you give to the creator/creatrix

In this moment of turmoil we need to reach upwards to heal ourselves, to sinc in with natural time

There is no need for complicated things, just immersing oneself on what it is that is not human to find our bearings and now the next step individually

We all can work our magic in our individual fields of action to find the needed change and compassion, we don't have to take responsability for the collective, just for ourselves

Flowers
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun May 20, 2012 4:47 am

Carol, the journey is what we make of it. These days we allow ourselves to be tormented by the matrix out of habit. A habit that was imposed to us in childhood

Not blaming anyone those habits have been handed down through generations

But, we have the opportunity now to make different choices, kinder choices that could attune us to nature. Mother nature is wise, so it is the sun, the moon and the stars

The reign of fear over humanity can be overthrown, becoming fearless is a possibility. It requires developing trust in the mechanism of the cosmos and our beloved planet

You seem to be attracted to animals, you may find inclined to ask before you go to sleep that you want a dream to know your totem animal. We all have totem animals as well as guides. Because of the distortions created by our beliefs, it is a bit tricky at first to differentiate what is fantasy from what is a guide. Totem animals are safer

Our shadow normally wants the negative, it is its nature. The shadow grows and thrives in our current social structure. We don't have to fear or hate our shadow, only integrate it and transform it at our own pace

Fearlessness is possible when we accept death as a transition into a new birth. That transition does not have to be here, we have freedom to choose. All that we have to do is learn about the processes of death. Yew trees are very good at teaching about transitions and they are also safe portals to other realms

Trees know a lot, are great teachers, and are telepathic. All one has to do is to get to know them and see them as equals

I am hesitating recommending anything druidic because I do not want to influence anyone but, I recently read this book which I found very healing http://philipcarrgomm.druidry.org/The-Druid-Way.html I bought mine on amazon second-hand and it was rather cheap

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties your daughter had. Doing back ups is a good idea when working in projects, one just needs a memory stick. Alternatively, I know google has a bad reputation but they also have a free service called "google docs" where one can save quite a bit of stuff and can be accessed from any computer

Flowers
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun May 20, 2012 1:13 pm

but why we sucrify our teachers trees, animals too, humans too, souls too?

if we have perfect senses
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Thank you for your insight ceridwen. In many ways I have moved through and moved on from what annoys me until it gets triggered. Odd, isn't it? I keep wondering if our physical being at the end of the day is just at the bottom of the emotional barrel where the dredges from our conscious mind pops up and flood one's awareness.

In the beginning years back in the early 70's when I was first was learning how to meditate we were encouraged to focus our minds eye on a candle flame or rose, consciously follow the flow of the breath and still the mind via the repetition of a mantra that had been individually designed by a spiritual master. There was a period of time I stopped meditation and when starting again had a laugh when recreating the image of the candle flame it was frozen solid. It took a bit of effort to get it flickering again. I tend to enjoy what the unconscious mind has to dish up in term of images. Yet I still wonder if emotion triggers the thought or does the thought trigger emotion. Reminds be of which comes first. The chicken or the egg?

Do you suppose emotion is ego or ego emotion? Or is ego emotion run amuck? Have you ever noticed that when you move into the observer role, there is no emotion? Meaning as the observer one is sans emotion irrespective of the image or activity that is being presented. I do wonder about these things from time to time.

As for our daughter. We kept asking her if she had backed up her data because her computer before the recent one had a hard drive crash as well. She lied and said yes when she had not. We see this a very good lesson for her irrespective of how painful. The lesson being back up her data and make a hard copy. I experience the same lesson as well. It was not pretty. My other writer friend always emails copies of her work to herself so she has a back-up copy that way as well. The lesson was difficult for her and we are hoping she gets it this time.

I disagree Floyd. From my research of various spiritual masters Ascensionism is a reality. Even Yogananda ascended if one is to accept a spiritual master can choose to cross over into the higher spiritual realms at will - even when he chooses to pass over.

In his youth Mukunda sought out many of India’s sages and saints, hoping to find an illumined teacher to guide him in his spiritual quest. It was in 1910, at the age of seventeen, that he met and became a disciple of the revered Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri (right). In the hermitage of this great master of yoga he spent the better part of the next ten years, receiving Sri Yukteswar’s strict but loving spiritual discipline. Sri Yukteswar bestowed on him India’s highest spiritual title, paramahansa. Literally “supreme swan” (a symbol of spiritual discrimination), the title signifies one who is established in the ultimate state of union with God.

On March 7, 1952, the great guru entered mahasamadhi, a God‑illumined master’s conscious exit from the body at the time of physical death. He had just finished giving a short speech at a banquet honoring India’s ambassador to the United States, Dr. Binay R. Sen, at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.

His passing was marked by an extraordinary phenomenon. A notarized statement signed by the Director of Forest Lawn Memorial‑Park testified: “No physical disintegration was visible in his body even twenty days after death....This state of perfect preservation of a body is, so far as we know from mortuary annals, an unparalleled one....Yogananda’s body was apparently in a phenomenal state of immutability.”

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 am

Carol wrote: Do you suppose emotion is ego or ego emotion? Or is ego emotion run amuck? Have you ever noticed that when you move into the observer role, there is no emotion? Meaning as the observer one is sans emotion irrespective of the image or activity that is being presented. I do wonder about these things from time to time

I don't see emotions or any part of ourselves as "egoic" per se. We need emotions, they are the ones that awaken the kundalini forces, creativity and magic. Without emotions we become like automatons. Earth has emotions, they are expressed as the weather. Without the weather there will be no transformation in the planet, there will be no rain, no erosion, no spreading of wild seeds, no magical clouds, no stormy seas. The planet will be a dead planet

Equally, we need emotions to renovate and renew our lives, tamed by the natural laws of economy of effort and balance

The key of the issue might very well be the idea that we are not part of the planet. We are part of the planet, we would not have a body if we weren't

Religion and the new age movement have demonized emotions because creative people are questioning people. Those that keep the sense of wonderment and beauty are very difficult to deceive and hence those attributes that could make us whole get quashed early in life by the system

When we find beauty in our environment we rarely destroy it, we keep it. To ease our craving for natural beauty we as collective created art. But most our art is just imitation of nature because that is all that we know. Real creativity is rare

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am