tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Aquaries1111
burgundia
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
mudra
Sanicle
devakas
Carol
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
ceridwen
Floyd
19 posters

Aliens and Eugenics

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 5 Empty Re: Aliens and Eugenics

Post  ceridwen Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

Devakas, first I refer you to the interview I posted. It is very clear and explains, much better than I could, how humans are susceptible to be influenced by ill intended dis-encarnated beings called by many people ETs

As for what to eat, I do not understand where you are coming from. Hindus eat meat, buddhist eat meat, the Dalai Lama eats meat, tibetan monks eat meat etc

Everything on Earth is holy because everything has been created with the raw material of Earth by Earth. How can anything be unholy? Plants and minerals have spirits too, not only animals. How can you eat vegetables and don't feel their fear? There is a respectful and reverent way to do everything. This way is rarely present in mass-produced heavily processed goods and farmed grains

I for one believe the origin of the problems of humanity started when people switched to agriculture. With settlements came hoarding, with hoarding property disputes between those that believed Earth was for all and those taking pieces of Earth arbitrarily as their property. Disputes leaded to wars between the cattle herders and Earth hoarders or agricultural settlements. In turn agricultural societies created armies and fostered warriors to defend them. This is where "elites" came from. "Elites" were warriors that took over the rule of the agricultural settlements by the same force they used to defend them at first. Therefore: no agriculture and property equals no elites. Those that have nothing to lose have nothing to defend

When humans had mobility, they were not susceptible to the inclemency of extreme weather, they moved with the seasons like other mammals. The Inuit for example will kill a buffalo and that buffalo will feed a whole tribe for two weeks. All was used, nothing wasted. Much more harmonic and sustainable

Humanity is now plagued by epidemics of diabetes, obesity and other illness which are related to the excessive consumption of grains. Grains are not complete amino acids, no vegetable is. Our bodies need complete chains of amino acids. Mixing vegetables does not create the same chains

I am not against vegetarians but that too is a meme being exploited by fanatics from the ET religion. Allegedly we should all be bretharians. Good luck with that. The intention is to make us feel guilty

What I am against is farmers clearing forest to plant grains. We need forests more than grains, without forest we are dead. Furthermore, every time forests are cleared many animal, insect and vegetable species are decimated. The great extinctions are being produced by agriculture not by meat eaters.

In the end vegetarians kill more animals with their forest clearings and pesticides that all meat eaters. You need much more land to grow vegetables on a purely vegetable diet than you need to graze animals. Forests support many species of wild animals and insects, all necessary for the geodynamic cycle of the planet. There is nothing wrong with eating meat provided there is animal welfare. Buying free range is the key

Eating free range grass fed animals is the best antidote against pestering from malevolent entities (or shall I say ETs), for some reason they do not favour meat eaters. The metabolism in meat eaters is different. It creates a more stable auric system which is more grounded and less susceptible to be breached. Less suceptible to brain washing

Eating a diet of maily carbohydrates keeps you locked in a hunger mode which means that people consume more than they need, keeps you anxious too. This is because there are very few natural carbohydrates in nature that can be compared with carbohydrate based heavily processed food. Carbohydrates are responsible for insuline resistance which starts a chain reaction of ill health in the body. Weak bodies are not able to be a sustainable opposition to the elites. Grains are cheap to produce and generate big profits

Agriculture also brought another ill, toiling. People disengaged from nature and became interested in accumulating, position and prestige. Defending property has been the main pursuit of agricultural societies leaving little time for pondering and spirituality. To find one's soul one needs the wilderness, the forest, the pristine contact with mother Earth and self suficiency at all levels

Mother Earth did not created agriculture, she created a perfectly balanced ecosystem which humanity is destroying

There are many reasons why forests are important, here are some http://canopyplanet.org/what-we-do/protecting-ancient-forests/why-ancient-forests-are-so-important/

This is a very interesting article about buddhism and vegetarianism, it explains vegetarianism was not dictated by Buddha http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma3/vegi.html
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu May 24, 2012 5:24 am

I just wanted to add this video about deforestation and the real consequences of soil erosion

The ET movement promotes waiting for them to save us, in the meantime we are trashing the planet. We can do something about all this destruction. We can stop it
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Not all buddhists and Hindus are vegetarian but some are. Krishna devotees are though.
    There is even a whole thread dedicated to it.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4639-calling-all-carnivores

orthodoxymoron wrote:On the other hand, if I absolutely knew that I wouldn't be kidnapped, harmed, or eaten --

Since diet is now the discussion Im sure you would make a staple meal for some hungry reptile Oxy.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu May 24, 2012 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 am

William Sadler, who undoubtedly authored portions of the Urantia Book rather than some aliens, (both he and his wife where promoters of eugenics) was inspired by Madison Grants seminal racist work, The Passing of The Great Race which you can read below.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/PassingOfGreatRace.pdf

The book like Pelleys 'Spiritual Eugenics course dictated to him by his alien masters that was offered at his Galahad college, is a blueprint for white supremacist race theory and was a big hit in 1930s Germany.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 am

devakas wrote:
    you may know better answers why gays can be attacked by fascccists (eugenics, behaviour) scratch remembering HigherLove member. How it can be related....

Im not sure what you are on about. I dont think his sexuality had anything to do with his banning. Wasnt it more to do with drama and him being abusive?
    But I can see how relevant this is. Not.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 am

Race decadence : an examination of the causes of racial degeneracy in the United States / by William S. Sadler

http://ia600508.us.archive.org/18/items/racedecadenceexa00sadliala/racedecadenceexa00sadliala.pdf

alien
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 am

Further conections between the alien psyops agenda and the surviving Nazis

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 24, 2012 10:11 am

Ah Mr Farrell.

He represents the sane end of the conspiracy spectrum. Interesting theories.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm

ceridwen wrote:

In the end vegetarians kill more animals with their forest clearings and pesticides that all meat eaters. You need much more land to grow vegetables on a purely vegetable diet than you need to graze animals. Forests support many species of wild animals and insects, all necessary for the geodynamic cycle of the planet.

I believe you may have not taken into consideration that in order to raise cattle not only do you need land for grazing but also land for crop feed. That amounts to a great portion of land being used for meat production only.
    According to this article half of Earth’s total land mass is used as pasture for cattle and other livestock.
    30% of land in USA is used as grazing land to feed cattle for slaughter.More than 260 million acres of US forest.
    75% of topsoil in US has been lost, and the meat industry is directly responsible for 85% of this loss (topsoil is the most valuable top part of the soil that sustain vegetation and it takes thousands of years to redeposit).

More than one third of the world’s grain harvest is used to feed livestock.

Breaking that down a little bit:

-Almost all rice is consumed by people
    -While corn is a staple food in many Latin American and Sub-Saharan countries, “worldwide, it is used largely as feed.”
    -Wheat is more evenly divided between food and feed and is a staple food in many regions such as the West, China and India.

The total cattle population for the world is approximately 1.3 billion occupying some 24% of the land of the planet
    Some 70 to 80% of grain produced in the United States is fed to livestock 4
    Half the water consumed in the U.S. is used to grow grain for cattle feed. 5
    A gallon of gasoline is required to produce a pound of grain-fed beef.

According to statistics 7 pounds of grain to 16 pounds of grain are required to produce 1 pound of meat. Also, the amount of water required for a diet with cow in it is significantly greater than water necessary for a vegan diet because you need water for all that extra grain and water for the cows as well.
    The antibiotics, steroids and hormones that are pumped into animals also get leeched into the ground and water.

Amazon deforestation is driven by cattle ranching. The rainforest is cut down for room to grow grain and soy for cows.

Causes of deforestation in the Amazon

Cattle ranches 65-70%
    Small-scale, subsistence agriculture 20-25%
    Large-scale, commercial agriculture 5-10%
    Logging, legal and illegal 2-3%
    Fires, mining, urbanization, road construction, dams 1-2%
    Selective logging and fires that burn under the forest canopy commonly result in forest degradation, not deforestation. Therefore these factor less in overall deforestation figures.

http://www.mongabay.com/brazil.html
    http://www.vegetarian-society.org/Articles?q=node/27
    http://www.globalissues.org/article/240/beef

Love from me
    mudra

Off topic Floyd I know.
    Sorry.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I agree with you, mudra. I also have huge problems with killing. Period. I know that animals kill animals -- and that there is suffering in nature -- without the 'help' of humans -- but I think killing is just wrong. I have problems with Old Testament Killing. I have problems with the Book of Revelation Killing. I have problems with ALL of the wars throughout history (even if I were involved in, or responsible for, some of them on a reincarnational basis). I don't know about Original Sin or the Alien Presence -- but I think that killing should STOP -- unless I am presented with overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I really do not relish millions of years of Star Wars with any race or races. I favor Freedom for the Responsible -- and Incarceration for the Irresponsible. Sorry if this got us even further off-topic.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri May 25, 2012 5:06 am

Mudra, OM that is the official position of governments because as I said before intensive grain productions create great profits for the Elites who own most of the lands in the planet

Floyd has already hinted that there is a thread to discuss food so I am going to be brief: Eating natural products with their natural fat require much less consumption of meat and no cereals or grains. By meat I also mean fish that can be sustainable fished as it is being promoted in the UK. That is the diet that is more suited for the human anatomy, there is plenty evidence of this from doctors and nutritionists. You can also look for carbohydrate addiction

Should Monsato continue with their deforestation program to grow more grains soon there will be no Amazon forest and that will mess us up in a way no one can predict but it is certain to disrupt la nina el nino cycles which are already off sync. The collateral damage of growing cereals and grains, which amongst the many ills include extermination of whole species of insects necessary for the ecosystem, pollution of water tables and the sea which means that the destruction of the biosphere is going at a rate that the planet can not longer reverse, hence the weather patterns have gone wacky for good. Without us collaborating with the planet we might face extinction within 100 years

That is without mentioning the environmental cost of transportation, milling and producing highly processed flours and derivatives. Needles to say I am against intensive farming and any other form of exploration

Bottom line, comfort food is costing the Earth. We in the developed countries are just eating too much processed grains and the cost to the environment has become too dear. I know this will upset a lot of people but the time to speak up is now

It is a matter of aspirational consumption vs sensitive consumption and stewardship of the land and seas

Earth had a massive extinction in the Permian Triassic period of 96 pct of sea life and 70 pct of land life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian%E2%80%93Triassic_extinction_event

This thread is about eugenics and food is the tool that is being used to mutate and eliminate indigenous populations which mainly belongs to the "O" group and can't assimilate grains or cereals as produced today

Most of the studies promoting vegetarianism done by "environmentalists" are financed by Monsanto or subsidiaries with unrecognizable names

The problem is not global warming, which indeed is being accelerated by deforestation. The problem is the disruption of sea cycles and the poisoning of the waters which will take down all of us

Whether you want to admit it or not, even if you're vegan we are all killing loads of animals, insects and people through the production of cereals, transportation, manufacturing and other derivates of modern living. Just think about the ecological disaster in the GOM. Intensive agriculture is energy thirsty, think Iraq, the amazon, etc

I was watching a program in the BBC about the deforestation of Madagascar to create a sisal plantation to satisfy European "ecological demand" Shocked There is very little left of the ancient forest and that will bring desertification and floods to the island. True madness. That is without mentioning the endangered unique species

We need to think global because the consequences of our choices are not always what we think and certainly are not what the leading campaigns imply, they never talk about colateral damage

My suggestion is buy free range, local, sustainable. Grow your own and forage sustainably. It can change the world dynamics, it is called voting with one's wallet
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 25, 2012 9:13 am

What if we had to raise and slaughter our own cattle, if we wished to eat meat? I have less of a problem with eating fish, than I do with eating cattle or poultry. But real men do NOT eat farmed-fish.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 25, 2012 10:09 am

I was aware of what you outlined Ceridwen and agree along with it .
    I won't expand further on this as you expressed it clearly enough yourself
    and as you said that discussion is'nt part of this thread's topic.

Oxy it's very hard to kill an animal for food when you have been used to buy it in packages
    all your life.
    I once had to do this with crayfish we had bought alive from a shop. ( we were on a raw diet at the time
    including meat and fish)
    I thought that by putting them in the fridge over night they would pass out which they did'nt .
    Finally my husband rolled up his sleeves , took a knife and cut their heads off .
    We both got so chocked by the experience we did'nt manage to eat
    them afterwards.
    Of course we weren't starving to death . It may well have been otherwise if we had.

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks for your input everyone! hmmm.

sunny
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm

I was going to change the title of this thread to 'lets discuss anything apart from aliens and eugenics' but I think I have seen enough and it has been very enlightening lol. Thanks for all the replies.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Ranch with James for me looks like occult. It should fit on this thread, yes?

Maybe New age religion is allienism? alien scratch It seems it is mystery of the new age religion. Stalinism was religion, Maozedong was religion, money is religion, money are gone maybe now allienism as Floyd states is new age religion?

devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Floyd wrote:I was going to change the title of this thread to 'lets discuss anything apart from aliens and eugenics' but I think I have seen enough and it has been very enlightening lol. Thanks for all the replies.

nice

I think spirituality does not kick in before we are materialists. So it is absurd for me to see how everything is mixed up and how people without realization process tries to brake spirituality doors. We talked about not to worship so called gurus, but we posting them and washing people brains to get confused what is what and stay in illiusion maya, kali. It seems before Kali we were warned how matterial world works and left some vitamins how to stay not to get disturbed by mind, emotions.....

Our personalities are organizing humanity, this is the result of disturbed people. Constant control. We want to control people, animals, earth. We think we know better.

The sad part is when children gets older they look around and see this world unstable, they see that leaders, teachers and even parents are not honest, corrupt. They turn away often.

It is said when a person asks Whom we can find, trust somebody not corrupt? -"You yourself be not corrupt!" is the best answer.

have a nice weekend everybody!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 25, 2012 6:28 pm

you are very wise Devakas

Thank you for your insights.

Hare dRama
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

devakas wrote:Ranch with James for me looks like occult.

I wasnt particularly aware of the fact that the ranch are 'like occult' as you say.

Given this thread is not about occultism per se, it would be great to see why you think these people are involved in the occult?

Do they have anything to do with eugenics like some aliens?

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 am

So what exactly ARE we talking about here? (a rather pointy question from an otherwize fuzzy person...)

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 5 Crowd-blur-stock-sm

is it the two words, that when placed together, make peoples heads explode:

"Population Control" ?

or are we rooting out some finer points of Living and Working For The State (of Insanity), and the resultant perversions of said lifestyle (aka Cults, fringe areas of worship, obsession, etc...)

and how ET's are "driving this bus"... yes?

It occurs to me that even though we have more people on the planet than ever before, if many minds could be coordinated with much thought and time be placed into conversion of Mass to Energy, and more importantly Energy into Mass; making it on a small and practical scale so can be widely distributed. This basicaly is a Star Trek replicator, which even in their universe takes a warp core, so maybe small and practical can wait...

(unless it shows up first.... Rolling Eyes )

Well, barring the occasion where everyone has all the Clothes and Food and Water and Shelter they would ever need, then we have to look at the proper distribution of persons to resources...

but even all that is may not be on topic here.

But from my personal POV, sitting here in my suburban home in my Little Industrial Town, that the only contact I have with any ET influences is either from watching NBC Hypnotize No (only in short doses), the gas pump, or standing in the shopping aisle reading ingreadients.

Think about that... hey! there's that diet thing again!

As far as that goes, Linda Goodman says avoiding eating of animals that maintain contact with the earth with enhance and raise your general vibratory rate.

I've not eaten cow in five years or more (made me physically sick for days) but I continue with small amounts of pork, turkey, fish and chicken. I generally have meat go bad before we can eat a whole pack.

Sorry Floyd. I think a lot of us are hungry! I've not had breakfast yet... Beer

Maybe if someone could find a cult that prescribes a diet...

Oh wait...Here's one: (at least, if you ask my Wife! Bleh )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forks_Over_Knives

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 5 220px-Forks_Over_Knives_movie_poster
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 26, 2012 11:33 am

Insanely Happy Good one Threecaster.

I think there are several issues floating around.

There are those who believe in population control. Birth control and annihilation of those already on the planet. Thrown into the mix is control of what type of human is to be created via genetics and who is worthy to pro-create. Good luck with any of this because this is not the way to deal with the problem at hand.

First there needs to be a means for those who exist to care for themselves and each other. Next, there are many woman who would like to not have children and more men who do as seen by the statistics of men who impregnate multiple women. I mean, sterilization of all men would be a whole lot easier then sterilizing all the woman - wouldn't it? But again something like this would not really solve the problem, would it? Because what needs to happen is the evolution of humankind as a whole so that there is a responsible attitude toward reproduction across the board. Then there is the whole issue of sex. Try and stuff that one back into the box. Unless all males are fed salt peter their whole lives and women's hormones are turned off this isn't viable either.

Next, we have those with pretty much the majority of everything wanting to rid the planet of those who have next to nothing so that those with everything get all that's left. Well, that's not going over with those in the know who don't control the world's wealth and some of those folks are already in uprisings across the planet.

Personally, I've always thought the solutions was to give everyone a means to have a self-sustaining productive life which would include free energy, vertical aquaponic gardens where they grown their own food, clean water, clean air and shelter. Shelter comes in many forms and I lean more towards straw bale or hobbit types of dwellings in climates with temperature extremes and high winds. Tropical climates need a different type of shelter and there are many ways to accomplish this without it costing an arm and leg. I suppose the one biggest distractor is the mind-numbing, mind control TV programing that so many are addicted to.

Anyway, the big question is "Who is really running this world" Who is calling the shots? Aliens or humans? Or humans under alien control? Perhaps it's the clones of themselves that some aliens left behind who are completely amoral and into living out the seven deadly sins. Or is it just really intelligent humans addicted to the seven deadly sins. The Seven Deadly Sins are those transgressions fatal to spiritual progress. These are pride, envy, gluttony, use, anger, greed and sloth ( the avoidance of physical or spiritual work). http://deadlysins.com/sins/index.htm

So what we have here are more questions then answers. There are those individuals who are caught up in a Thanatos type of life style creating all types of nasty karma for themselves and who certainly appear to outnumber those devoted to the 7 heavenly virtues. The way I view this is that these first types are just younger souls who have a ways to go before realizing participation of the 7 deadly seven sins is literally the road to hell. And not hell in the biblical sense but hell in the spiritual sense where they distance themselves from the Divine creator source of love, compassion and acceptance.

So what are we do to as a mere human given the overwhelming odds of being manipulated by external elements along with internal negative conditioning.

Well that's a story told in hundreds, if not thousands, of epic tales in various cultures. Do we take a stand against the 'madness' or surrender to a very unpleasant fate. Perhaps the story of Arjuna in Krishna illustrates this best in the Bhagavad Gita . Arjun plies Krishna with reasons why he wanted to quit the war, but confused by it all, asks Krishna for guidance. During the dialogue, Arjuna was sitting in the middle part of the chariot. Krishna was sitting at the front, talking to Arjuna. The aim is Krishna-Arjuna Samvada, the dialogue between man and God. It is the direct confrontation by man of the eternity and the infinity that is before it. Krishna represents the God within us all who is always waiting patiently to guide one toward inner transformation.

I think in the end it doesn't matter who is in control at the external level but who takes control at the internal level. Does one take on the task of becoming true to oneself and thus consciously choose to walk upon a spiritual path that eventually manifests the 7 heavenly virtues of:

Chastity - Abstaining from sexual conduct according to one's state in life; the practice of courtly love and romantic friendship. Cleanliness through cultivated good health and hygiene, and maintained by refraining from intoxicants. To be honest with oneself, one's family, one's friends, and to all of humanity. Embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of thought-through education and betterment. The ability to refrain from being distracted and influenced by hostility, temptation or corruption.

Temperance - Restraint - justice. Constant mindfulness of others and one's surroundings; practicing self-control, abstention, moderation, zero-sum and deferred gratification.

Charity - Generosity, self-sacrifice; the term should not be confused with the more restricted modern use of the word charity to mean benevolent giving. In Christian theology, charity—or love (agäpé) -- is the greatest of the three theological virtues.

Diligence - A zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work; decisive work ethic, steadfastness in belief, fortitude, and the capability of not giving up. Budgeting one's time; monitoring one's own activities to guard against laziness. Upholding one's convictions at all times, especially when no one else is watching.)

Patience - Forbearance and endurance through moderation. Resolving conflicts and injustice peacefully, as opposed to resorting to violence. Accepting the grace to forgive;[2] to show mercy to sinners. Creating a sense of peaceful stability and community rather than suffering, hostility, and antagonism.

Kindness - Charity, compassion and friendship for its own sake. Empathy and trust without prejudice or resentment. Unselfish love and voluntary kindness without bias or spite. Having positive outlooks and cheerful demeanor; to inspire kindness in others.

Humility - Modest behavior, selflessness, and the giving of respect. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less. It is a spirit of self-examination; a hermeneutic of suspicion toward yourself and charity toward people you disagree with. The courage of the heart necessary to undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to graciously accept the sacrifices involved. Reverence for those who have wisdom and those who selflessly teach in love. Giving credit where credit is due; not unfairly glorifying one's own self. Being faithful to promises, no matter how big or small they may be. Refraining from despair and the ability to confront fear and uncertainty, or intimidation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues#Seven_heavenly_virtues

So I guess everything else is a spiritual test. Because in the end one just keeps coming back (reincarnating) until transformation is the desired outcome and all the rest of those 7 deadly sins just falls away.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat May 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Floyd wrote:I was going to change the title of this thread to 'lets discuss anything apart from aliens and eugenics' but I think I have seen enough and it has been very enlightening lol. Thanks for all the replies.

Thank you for being such a good sport, it is appreciated Toast
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Carol, that was an absolutely brilliant post! I'm quoting it on 'my' thread -- if that's ok.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun May 27, 2012 5:44 am

Carol wrote:

Chastity - ...

Temperance ...

Charity...

Diligence ...

Patience... Accepting the grace to forgive;[2] to show mercy to sinners.

Kindness ...

Humility ...

To accept that there are no sinners...but only humans on their learning path, with all their (our) mistakes...is a good place to start one's spiritual journey.

Acceptance and allowance...it starts from the heart, not from the mind.

Much respect
    Mall...

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun May 27, 2012 7:40 am

Interesting Carol, perhaps the aliens should read your message because they are totally out of line with their eugenics

At least according to Karla Turner, a very serious researcher of Alien Abductions

For me the rule is simple: "do not harm" to anything not only humans

Harm is an interesting word when contemplating the wholeness of Earth, her cycles and finding what is the lesser harm

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 pm