tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
burgundia
Floyd
6 posters

US Eugenics victims dealt a blow

Floyd
    Floyd

US Eugenics victims dealt a blow Empty US Eugenics victims dealt a blow

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Victims of eugenics, forced sterilisation, in the USA are dealt a blow in their compensation hopes. Im sure William Pelley, William Sadler and those eugenics touting aliens et al will be smiling beyond the grave and interstellar space.

Victims of forced sterilisation in the US state of North Carolina will not get compensation, after a payout plan failed in the state Senate.

A plan to give $50,000 (£31,800) to each victim passed the House but was rejected in the Senate. Republicans said the state did not have the funds.

Democratic Governor Beverly Purdue set aside $10m for the plan in her budget.

It is thought about 7,600 people were sterilised in North Carolina from 1929 to 1974. Many were poor black women.

While many states had sterilisation plans targeted at "feeble-minded" people, North Carolina stands out for widening its programme after World War II.

One of the most vocal victims of sterilisation, Elaine Riddick, from Atlanta, Georgia, says she was raped and then sterilised after giving birth to a son when she was 14.

"I have given North Carolina a chance to justify what they had wronged," Ms Riddick said.

"These people here don't care about these victims. I will die before I let them get away with this."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18529735

Read more.

Floyd
    Floyd

US Eugenics victims dealt a blow Empty Re: US Eugenics victims dealt a blow

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13700490

More than 60,000 Americans were sterilised, many against their will, as part of a eugenics movement that finished in 1979, aimed at keeping the poor and mentally ill from having children. Now, decades on, one state is considering compensation.
    America's sterilisation movement was part of a broad effort to cleanse the country's population of characteristics and social groups deemed unwanted, an effort that included anti-race mixing and strict immigration quotas aimed at Eastern Europeans, Jews and Italians.

Beginning with Indiana in 1907, 32 states eventually passed laws allowing authorities to order the sterilisation of people deemed unfit to breed. The last programme ended in 1979.

The victims were criminals and juvenile delinquents, women deemed sexual deviants, homosexual men,(see the Talmud of Jmannuel for further fither support of this) poor people on welfare, people who were mentally ill or suffered from epilepsy. African Americans and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately targeted in some states.

Sterilisation in the UK and Europe

While eugenics is now recognised as a pseudoscience - and after the Nazis, one with murderous consequences - it was once a respectable branch of the social sciences. (says who)

The term 'eugenics', meaning "good birth", was coined in 1883 by Sir Francis Galton, an English scientist who pushed the University College London to found a department to study the field.

Sir Winston Churchill once called for forced sterilisation of "the feeble-minded and insane classes".

While eugenic sterilisation never became official policy in the UK - in part due to opposition from the Catholic church - Finland, Norway, and Sweden adopted the sterilisation laws in the 1930s.

Between 1933 and 1945, more than 400,000 Germans were sterilised under Nazi "racial hygiene" laws, according to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

I think that mentally ill people shouldn't have children.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 pm

burgundia wrote:I think that mentally ill people shouldn't have children.

I think that we shouldnt play god and secondly most of the people who espouse the philosophy of eugenics are mentally ill.
    Thirdly what is mentally ill exactly? Someone who has been forced to take electric shock therapy or sectioned because they are not 'normal'. Can ill people recover and if they do.. they cannot have a child because they have been forcibly sterilised previously.

What about blacks and homosexuals etc?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Floyd wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that mentally ill people shouldn't have children.

I think that we shouldnt play god and secondly most of the people who espouse the philosophy of eugenics are mentally ill.
    Thirdly what is mentally ill exactly? Someone who has been forced to take electric shock therapy or sectioned because they are not 'normal'. Can ill people recover and if they do.. they cannot have a child because they have been forcibly sterilised previously.

What about blacks and homosexuals etc?

What do black or homosexuals have to do with my statement? I don't see any connections.

You really think that there are no people who are mentally ill?? Shocked

So you probably think that those children when they grow up should have children of their own..

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

I will tell you one more thing. There was a family in the building where I used to live years ago. The parents must have had a very low IQ. They had a lot of children. None of them was what we call normal. The sons spent some time in jail for minor offenses.One of them has children. The mother of his children has never worked, neither has he. One daughter was a cheap whore who later had 2 boys who were far from being bright. another One walks around the neighbourhood every day holding a plastic doll. She is over 40 years old now.
    What a beautiful family. As you can see none of them has been sterilised...let the children procreate more now...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:44 pm

burgundia wrote:.

Burgundia what I am saying is that the philosophy of eugenics as it was applied in the past and would like to be applied by some now is wrong. Who are we to play god.

You said that mentally ill people should not be allowed to have children. I said that many people have recovered from mental illness or will do in the future and forced sterilisation is not our business.

I think some of the people like you have depicted in your video will never get around to having children even if they wanted to.

There are probably millions of cases of mental and psychiatric illness where people have recovered. Our society is full of people suffering psycological problems on a daily basis and many suffer from the stigma of being mentally ill. I wonder how many happy children have been born from 'mentally ill' mothers who have struggled in life and have recovered. Who are we to deny those who suffer psychological problems the right of future parenthood?

Just ask the mother who was forcibly sterilised in the content of the OP. Thanks to the beliefs of others she never had the opportunity to have a child.

This is a major problem with social engineering.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Floyd wrote:

I think some of the people like you have depicted in your video will never get around to having children even if they wanted to.

The cases in the video are quite sad however there are those less severe ones where people have sexual urges once they reach puberty.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 pm

yes this ethical system is really bad.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 pm

What worries me is spying on perceived political and religious enemies -- passing judgment -- and then imprisoning, sterilizing, or exterminating them. This thing is a slippery-slope...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:What worries me is spying on perceived political and religious enemies -- passing judgment -- and then imprisoning, sterilizing, or exterminating them. This thing is a slippery-slope...

yes, this is a real danger.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

burgundia wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What worries me is spying on perceived political and religious enemies -- passing judgment -- and then imprisoning, sterilizing, or exterminating them. This thing is a slippery-slope...

yes, this is a real danger.

Exactly but it its not just about exterminating poltical and religious enemies but also the vulnerable and those not seen as being up to the required human standard.

Once you start where do you stop?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm

On the one hand, it is important to have strong and consistent leadership in managing a problematic civilization -- but the danger is that if and when the leadership becomes more problematic than the troubled civilization -- no one is able to do a damn thing about it. But do we really wish to place the prisoners in charge of their prison??? This is a two-edged sword. Do bad-people require bad-leaders??? The horror...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm

There is no reason why human beings raised in a proper habitat would be giving birth to crippled or mentally impaired children. I suspect that radiation fall outs, toxic waste of all sorts, chemical use and abuse, pesticides and pollutants , drugs and medicine , Gmo's, malnutrition , improper diets etc.... are responsible for these " accidents ". This is the real problem one should be dealing with if not on a massive scale at least individually by own proper choices as a start. That would considerably reduce room for wild ideas as eugenics and the " unfit ".

Love from me
    mudr
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:On the one hand, it is important to have strong and consistent leadership in managing a problematic civilization -- but the danger is that if and when the leadership becomes more problematic than the troubled civilization -- no one is able to do a damn thing about it. But do we really wish to place the prisoners in charge of their prison??? This is a two-edged sword. Do bad-people require bad-leaders??? The horror...

Answer me this.

Who poses the greater threat to humanity, society and civilisation. A toothless retarded simpleton wandering harmlessly around the village of Sleepy Sittingbottom or a George Bush, a Hitler or a Stalin who cost the lives and eternal woe of millions and billions of dollars of cash.

As Mudra said not to mention the arms companies and corporate polluters given the green light by the senate and other governments to destroy this planet.

Perhaps we should sterilise them and their families.
    But that would be just lowering ourselves down to their filthy level.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

There have been more cruel experiments conducted on humans than the act of sterilisation.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:39 pm

burgundia wrote:There have been more cruel experiments conducted on humans than the act of sterilisation.

That does not lend legitimacy to the evils of eugenics and its philosophy of racial purifiacation however.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Floyd, how many people in the world have been forcibly sterilised? Do you know?

I would consider a crime sterilisation of native people only. Anyway, I am out of the discussion now as I do not think it is the biggest problem now.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

burgundia wrote:Floyd, how many people in the world have been forcibly sterilised? Do you know?

I would consider a crime sterilisation of native people only. Anyway, I am out of the discussion now as I do not think it is the biggest problem now.

In or out it s fine.

If you read the articles I posted in the beginning of the thread you would have got part of the answer there. Im sure there are more.

Part of the problem lies in the suffering of those who had it imposed upon them but thats not a problem so thats fine.

Im sure the people who have suffered at the hands of enforced sterilisation would understand you.

Another dimension to this is the eugenics movements by proxy such as Planned Parenting. Bill gates father was a big fish within that movement which was heavily influenced by a Margaret Sanger who influenced the fascist william Pelley and his spiritual eugenics occult philosophy he taught in the Galahad College.

Now the Gates family through Bill are helping to fund Monsanto who are literally buying up all the seed companies in the world and as well as destroying indigenous food crops they are putting farmers out of business. In India, thousands of farmers commit suicide every year because of the Monsanto monopoly that has destroyed their crops and their lives.

The Gate's foundation is also backing lots of dubious vaccines.

But as you say its not a problem.
    But it is clear their inspiration comes from population control and the eugenics ideals of pre war America and the weeding out (pun intended)of humans. It would be better if they just gave all their billions away instead of backing criminals like Monsanto.

So you see, the problem of eugenics and its founding fathers is still very relevant today though perhaps the tactics have changed, the philosophy hasn't. Piss all over the little man and kill em off.

But there are more important things to worry about.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Floyd wrote:
    burgundia wrote:.

many

Burgundia what I am saying is that the philosophy of eugenics as it was applied in the past and would like to be applied by some now is wrong. Who are we to play god. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said that mentally ill people should not be allowed to have children. I said that many people have recovered from mental illness or will do in the future and forced sterilisation is not our business.

There are probably millions of cases of mental and psychiatric illness where people have recovered. Our society is full of people suffering psycological problems on a daily basis and many suffer from the stigma of being mentally ill. I wonder how many happy children have been born from 'mentally ill' mothers who have struggled in life and have recovered. Who are we to deny those who suffer psychological problems the right of future parenthood?

Just ask the mother who was forcibly sterilised in the content of the OP. Thanks to the beliefs of others she never had the opportunity to have a child.

This is a major problem with social engineering.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

In the following article dating back to 2002 I was surprised to learn that sterilization accounts for the most popular birthcontrol method worldwide.

Arrow http://www.earth-policy.org/plan_b_updates/2002/update18

Globally, the most common types of contraception are permanent or long-lasting: 34 percent of couples practicing modern methods choose female sterilization and 25 percent choose IUDs. Nearly a third choose either the pill or condoms.

US Eugenics victims dealt a blow Highlights26_modernmethods

Female sterilization has accounted for more than a third of modern contraceptive use in both Asia and Latin America for the past three decades. Government policies have encouraged this method in both India and China, which account for the majority of Asia’s female sterilizations. Female sterilization is also the most common method in Northern America, where it accounts for some 30 percent of modern contraceptive use.

Arrow http://www.earth-policy.org/data_highlights/2012/highlights26

If the above data is genuine what I get out of this is that on a global scale people , through family planning committees and government policies, are considerably talked into opting for sterilization.

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Interesting Mudras Mudras

I wonder what the statistics are for coerced sterilisation on women in Europe, Australia and North America who live above the 'poverty line' or beyond into more comfortable financial realms?

I would imagine the statistics would be reduced drastically.

Just what the Doctor ordered.
    Floyd
    Floyd

US Eugenics victims dealt a blow Empty Melinda Gates talks Eugenics

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 am

Coerced sterilsation, (soft eugenics) is eugenics plain and simple in all but name. That is, the targeting of weak and undesirable strains of humanity and to stop them from breeding.

Next month in London the wife of Bill Gates (who supports the disgusting Monsanto corporation), Melinda, will be talking at a conference in London. Planned Parenting will be there of which Gate's father was a prominent member. Planned Parenting is the new disguised version of various American eugenics groups including those supported by alienists and fascists or both.

For those who think eugenics is not important, im afraid it is alive and well. It just looks a bit different this time around.

Read more.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/melinda_gates_talks_eugenics.html

But what is eugenics and what has forced it to go incognito over the last century?

Eugenics is the infamous idea that governments should decide which kinds of citizens ought to be considered desirable (the 1912 consensus was that these tended to be white, athletic, intelligent, and wealthy) and which kinds of citizens ought to be considered undesirable (these tended to be black, Jewish, disabled, or poor) and employ the power of the state to encourage increases of desirable citizens (positive eugenics) and encourage decreases of undesirable citizens (negative eugenics). The founder of eugenics, Sir Francis Galton, a half-cousin of Charles Darwin, formulated the idea that the protection afforded by civil society had prevented the kind of natural selection occurring in Darwin's Origin of Species from happening in humans, thus perpetuating the existence of weak and feeble-minded people who would have been unable to survive in the state of nature.

Eugenicists differed on whether eugenics should be practiced in a soft manner, with taxpayer-underwritten incentives, or in a hard manner, using coercive and often deadly force. The movement claimed many adherents. Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and her British counterpart Marie Stopes were both involved in their national eugenic societies. Margaret Sanger viewed her activism as a way to "assist the race towards the elimination of the unfit." Marie Stopes lobbied for "the sterilization of those totally unfit for parenthood [to be] made an immediate possibility, indeed made compulsory."

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 am

Gates Foundation Depopulation Summit Demands Global Approval
    July 5, 2012

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) are focusing on population control through their Global Health Development Programs.
    By using citizens in under-developed nations, like Africa and India, was Guinea pigs for their research and development for “new interventions such as vaccines, drugs and diagnostics”, these globalists hope to ensure their family planning schemes are effective.

Melinda Gates has made family planning and the population control agenda her personal mission .
    She justifies her cause by claiming that 100,000 women die in child birth from unintended pregnancies.
    Although this statistic has no scientific basis, since it sounds good and mainstream media do not check facts, it has helped the BMGF team up with the British government to raise more than $4 billion to fun depopulation programs under the guise of bringing contraceptives to under-developed nations.
    The BMGF assert that by 2050 “the global population is expected to grow to over 9 billion people” and this is unacceptable to them.
    By applying pressure to social programs and resources, the BMGF want to use family planning as an investment for all national governments globally.
    Strategies to accomplish their goals include:

-Using financial influence to force governments and policymakers to implement their family planning schemes
    -Empower NGOs who promote family planning propaganda
    -Coerce the integration of family planning into all “humanitarian” efforts by using funds from the UN Global Fund
    -Pour money into efforts that further family planning through national policy controls that adhere to the UN’s Millennium Development Goals

BMGF has partnered with drug corporations like Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals in China to develop implantable fertility controls that will be used in over 20 developing countries to curb population growth.
    The injectable Depo-Provera is being sold to under-developed nations and being administered by healthcare workers and nonmedical providers, or by the women themselves. Policy and training systems are underway to ensure these drugs are utilized in areas like the sub-Saharan Africa.
    By using these areas as testing grounds for new fertility drugs, as well as forcible sterilization schemes, the BMGF are focusing on preventative situations over dealing with abortable pregnancies which become complicated.

On July 11th, the BMGF will attend the UK’s Department for International Development Family Planning Summit (FPS). Ministers of State and leaders from over 60 countries will join with major non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the private sector to make firm commitments to addressing the global short-fall in family planning provision to be agreed upon so that population growth issues can be dealt with by the global Elite

read on: http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/05/gates-foundation-depopulation-summit-demands-global-approval/

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 am

I do not like the idea of killing people but I think that India, China and a few others could really benefit from having a smaller population. Not only them but the whole planet.However the methods should be different.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:17 pm