tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 33 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:55 am

Fair enough! Don't wait for it as it will take me some time to write it up. Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 am

Lionhawk, you're post to me will take a few weeks to assimilate and respond to and I'll do it in private.

Kate and I did discuss the Spiritual Light where she explained how it can be pulled down a bit by adding darkness. Fascinating discussion. Given a family members health problems this was something I wanted to explore with her to help understand what is ahead with this one beloved child, to validate my own intuition with regard to what's happening to him and prepare for what is to come down the road. What you shared in private also validated something I suspected at one level and something else I was completely oblivious to. Thank you for that because it cleared up an unsolved mystery at a number of levels.

BTW, I can also sense the energy in a thread before I open it up. Which is why I don't often look at a new post with deep emotional content as I know ahead of time that it will trigger deep painful emotions. So I delay reading it for days or weeks later.

And of course I was being selfish in wanting you to stay with us. Nothing wrong with that. How would you feel if I suddenly said, Well, I'm dying in a few days. ????? Zip, gone forever.

I remember being grief stricken when mudra was sick and praying for her to heal. I couldn't imagine Mists without her presence her was I can't imagine it without yours. I don't even want to think about that. I'm just not that good with loss. Especially loss of people I care about.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Hey Morphin' Lionhawk.. Just a quick thank you for your PC-matic tip. Quite an amazing tool really, got me out of a hole recently.. well worth the spend and a useful plug-in to my Brave web browser...  Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: Hey Morphin' Lionhawk.. Just a quick thank you for your PC-matic tip. Quite an amazing tool really, got me out of a hole recently.. well worth the spend and a useful plug-in to my Brave web browser...  Thubs Up

Hey Vidhya nice to see you are still in the race sunny
    Have a great day.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 pm

LionHawk wrote

After reading what Carol posted, I was kind of floored. I sent, Mudra, a telepathic message saying, "what do I do with this?" Mudra responded today.

When I turn within for advice the answer usually is "Lets see if the Heart can take you farther that your first reaction to this situation ".It always does ☺

And this is what I would  say to anyone
    turning to me for advice.

" Take a pause and listen to your Heart for it knows.
    Listen from the core of the soul for there lies the key to what you will to solve "

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

I want to add there are many things happening on a pure telepathic way as you mentioned LionHawk.

If I have to translate that on a grosser plane where words are used than what I expressed above is what I can say.

Last edited by mudra on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 33 Empty THE PANDA POST

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm

Cool

Morning folks. It's a little too early for me to be flipping cards over. Hopefully, my coffee will kick in and take the earliness away. Neutral

Processing Mode - Enabled

Let's get to it. Brook

Once again, I find myself having to address some more awareness issues. Hopefully, I can address these issues in such a way that nobody gets their panties in a bunch. Very Happy

Water

Sanicle wrote two posts that sort of stunned me. From my point of view, they need to be addressed. That being said, my intention is also to hold her feet to the fire. As Carol, also mentioned that words have energy, I concur absolutely and we have to accept responsibility for what we post. Hopefully, I can do this in a loving way because I consider her to be another precious soul here on the Bridge-Way. But there needs to be some clarifications here.

One of which is Free Agency issues. Another is the Rules of Engagement. Very important!

For the record, I have never crossed the lines without a permission slip to do so! Kate and I were discussing this very thing the other night. Even privacy issues. If I had, Kate would have known about it in my spiritual chart and she would have chastised me to high heaven as it were. Trust me when I say that you don't want to be on the bad side of my Draconian friend! She doesn't roll that way! Plus my sacred light percentage chart would have reflected that. So, Sanicle's opinion as to me crossing the line and her expression of me being wrong as to her reference or assertion is very much misplaced. And that is merely an awareness issue as to what is truly going on here.

The reference as to me interfering with Carol's business needs to be further clarified because it does involve the Free Agency Gift and the Rules of Engagement. Again, very important! Forgive me, Carol, as I am not trying to use you here to make any talking points, but you are a focal point in all of this and because of my love and respect for you, I truly need to straighten all this out.

Back in 2004, I had issues when it came to the Gift of Free Agency. I also didn't even know of the Rules of Engagement. The issues resulted from everybody having their Free Agency being trampled upon. To me, this was no longer acceptable. All I knew was that something had to be done about it and upon that realization, I found myself stuck as to what could be done about it.

So here comes Hurricane Francis as a CAT 4, coming up the S.E. coast of Florida, on a warpath of destruction. My friend David and I decided to see if we could do something about it. Using our Free Agency to do so. Our intention was to knock down this Cat 4 down to a Cat 2 and have it pause so that folks would have more time to get out of its way. For the record, I called my skeptical friend Bob up and told him what we're about to do with our intentions as to this Cat 4 monster, as a form of a timestamp. We knew that if we didn't try, many would have lost their lives. The rest is history and you can look it up. I'm not going to repost it as I have already posted this. But just so you know, after we did the do, the Darkside showed up and addressed me and said, YOU CAN"T DO THAT! My reply was, "I JUST DID!"

And still, even after that, I was still lost as to the true concepts of Free Agency, but after that intervention or interference, I felt as though I could do more to assist all of us in a major way. I saw a door open up to that potential within.

So here I am back on square one. Contemplating this Free Agency gift and as to why I still felt stuck. Something still had to be done. I just knew within, I had to try to do something. All the Kingdoms were being effected. So much damage and so many being raped, killed, harvested, molested, etc. So much suffering. Is the balance as to this Planet being so off-balanced? I had a difficult time juggling all these things. Very much like OXY does. The madness of it all? The only difference between him and me is that he hasn't allowed himself the "Permission," to get off the pot. Only "YOU" can choose to do that, whoever that is. OXY and I are not so different.

The question came up within me, "what gives them the right to trample over everyone's Free Agency?" Then it hit me! They too have the Gift of Free Agency! What a profound moment!!!!!! I then knew what I had to do! I had to go and hunt down Lucifer. Take him down. I had nothing left to lose.

Through his EVIL influence, he destroyed everyone I had loved up to that point in my life in 2004. Through his influence, he possessed my immediate family, my first wife and killed her. I remember her telling me that he would visit her in the middle of the night, she couldn't even move. This would happen when I was doing the heavy lifting during my graveyard shifts. Literally, raping my wife while I was at work and she was in bondage, as she couldn't even move? He also made sure to sever the right frontal lobe of her brain so that she couldn't access the God transmission point. He had the doctors do that for him. It appeared to be brain cancer. That's what they said. He made her suffer too! Kept her alive in such a state for his own entertainment. At the time, I didn't have the skills nor the awareness to fight back against this EVIL. Talk about picnics of pain?

So here I go... in very early 2005. But this time I have the skills required to take care of this business once and for all. It's a very dark place. The gateway to his den. At the gateway, there is a statue of him sitting on a throne. Reminded me of the statue of Lincoln. Except he had a long flowing black cape and I could clearly make it all out in detail because my sacred light revealed the shadows of it. I could hear the demon rats scurrying around in a panic in the den. But they weren't my target. His energy signature wasn't there? Where was he?

So, I ended up retreating back to my normal space, not fulfilling my mission at hand. Very much disappointed.

So here I am, once again at square one. Still having issues with the gift of Free Agency. The understanding of it was still new to me and I hadn't exactly wrapped my head around it as there was more to learn of it.

So one night I decided to do some session work to see if I could find out anything more on the subject. Bear with me here as I have to explain something first. The pretext if you will.

The Spoked Wheel. I didn't know what that was either. But needless to say, I was shown this. And that showing was presented to me in such a way as for me to remember what I had forgotten. It is basically the primary construct of the Prime Creators seven gardens as represented in a spoked wheel. Seven primary Universes, the boundaries being representative of the spokes. In each of these Universes, the Prime Creator decided to make an extension of himself and place those extensions in each of the seven universes. For the sake of conversation, each one of them are Gods. Gods in their own right but still extensions as I can only speculate that the Prime Creator created this because the wheel has expanded. Wheel management if you will. It appears as though the Prime Creator has had his hands full. And had to do something about that. IMO! Just last week, a thought came to me. MINI-ME. To best describe these extensions. I laughed when I received that thought. LOL

So, back to the session at hand. With my intention as to what I wanted to know, I found myself in the company of the MINI-ME of this universe. It happened in a split of a second. Apparently, he wanted to have that conversation because he was the most qualified to address my concerns about this Free Agency Gift. After all, he created it in the first place and bestowed this gift upon all of his creations. An absolute authority on the subject at hand.

TIMEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Music just started playing from my computer and there should be no music playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't find any program running it!!!!!!!!!!! Cool stuff too!!!!!!!!!!! Where's a witness when you need one??????????? Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recorded what is now occurring. I can prove it!!!!
    I also got one huge grin. Did I just get someone's attention? HOLY MOLY !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?????????????
    I got the footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't turn it off! Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up SERIOUSLY! Without turning the computer off. But I don't want to do that! I can only mute the monitor.

I have two tabs, the post a reply one and a video tab that is stopped. Nothing else is running as you will see by the clips I recorded. I need a time out as this is so cool! I'm in a state of bliss! Be back in a few!

I have checked several times and this shouldn't be happening. I stay up on this computer every few days and it is running like a flying ace. Even now. Amazing!!!!

OK, take a deep breath and gather yourself, Lionhawk. Breathe. Enlightened

WOW! It's still going!

Where was I? Here we go...
    Here was another amazing part. He already knew of my questions and what he did next, blew me away. He didn't answer my concerns directly. Instead, he let me answer my own concerns. Like he pointed a magic mirror back towards me. And the answers that came were not in words but of an internal realization. Then I knew what Free Agency was all about. I finally understood! What I had been doing was questioning this subject in the form of words. It was the wrong way of going about it. The right way was to know it as in a state of being within. When I connected to my state of being within, the connection as to this splendid gift became energized as this gift is in energy form. Not the energy form from the words. It was exponential in terms of energy. And it was laying there within me all along. Waiting for me to open that door of knowing.

Upon closing this last paragraph with the word knowing, the music just stopped. Holy Moly! Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I'm blown away!

Got to take a break...

I am so honored! Tears are flowing. Tears of joy and bliss! I looked up and gave him a real thumbs up and expressed many thanks.

This event lasted for almost an hour. I will post up the videos as soon as possible. That was Brook's department. Now I have to learn how to do that. So please be patient with that process. Take some breaths... Whew!

Onward...
    This meeting I had with MINI-ME happened in the Spring of 2005. And because of that meeting, the event that I initialized, Dec. 3, 2005, came to be. The intention of that event was not to start a war. It was about healing the Planet as Gaia was about to die. A war erupted from those healing intentions with the Darkside. It was as though we dumped acid on them. They couldn't stand the light that we had injected into the Planet. When we had them on the run and had the advantage, I then found myself on an asteroid. Demons stampeding the place and I have posted about this. This is where I had confronted Lucifer's replacement and also learned what happened to Lucifer. And why he is no longer. This was a result of exercising my Free Agency! It is all in the record books now. This event also had Jesus's blessings as he sent me an email saying, "GO FOR IT!" His email almost blew up my computer, as Bob watched that happen in his own house.

About 6 months later, my mother passed away and my evil sister who convinced my mother to be the Executer of her Will came out of hiding and stole my Mother's Estate right out from under the family and spent it all on herself. We're talking in the area of $700,000.00. Everyone was supposed to get 25%. There were four of us siblings. Most of that money was generated by my grandmother, the very one who had appeared 3:00 in the morning on June 14, 2014, by my bedside.

She completely destroyed our family. I literally felt the shock wave that occurred, when that happened. For me, it wasn't about the money. I was used to being poor all of my life. But my youngest brother could have used some of that money because of his health issues. And my other selfish brother as well. It was about how she did it. Then throw in my evil father in the mix, and they thought they were the dynamic duo. I also suspect that my father had his way with her. As my evil sister had also accused me of raping her. This never happened. But her accusation of me doing that lasted for 3 1/2 years and quickly that rumor spread through both family trees. Placing all that damage onto me. After those 3 1/2 years, she makes an announcement that I didn't do it. Dad did! It was at a Thanksgiving dinner.

Then here comes Mrs. Jennifer Lawrence Schiner, started her crap and associating me with rape, well... you can probably figure out why I recognized the same evil card being put into play. As though that was justified to do.

Then here's Carol, and her dealings with her family issues, doing the very best she could do, along with her expressions of her evil brother and all the damage being done by him. Don't kid yourself Sanicle, as I was aware of more than you think I know in terms of how evil rolls. Again, it is not a competition and no one wins.

What you do not understand is that when Carol, banned me, she granted me a permission slip in disguise. Because as to how she reacted in terms of energy was not hers, to begin with. She was doing her darndest to fight him off. It was her evil brothers' energy that caused her to react. And that energy she tried to deflect, manifested in the ban. He made it personal with me. I hope you can grasp what I'm saying here. Those that have been banned, will do maybe a few things, but typically will either give a little fight back or go on and say F this place. If you can remember the time frame this occurred in, things were going upside down with some folks and Carol didn't need any of it at the time. Her brother's energy was working through these folks without knowing what they were doing. It was like a barrage of this type of energy. And everybody that got banned just went on never stopping time to say what is happening here? Why is she really doing this, beyond the reaction? Did you? Or did you comfort her with just words of love and light? And what real actions did you take to really help her in her time of need? I'm asking you because I have no idea what you did? The jest of what I am saying is that evil will cause a lot of damage by possessing folks to do the damndest things as I have repeatedly tried to express in all of the above. Closer to home, as to Carol, her mother had been going bonkers too and that wasn't a normal thing for her. It was that evil energy from Carol's brother that created those behaviors. Trampling her Free Agency by taking advantage of her ailed state of being. So that is why when I got banned, I stopped time and said, what is going on here? Here's the deal. I have known Carol, since 2009, and one of the things we're able to establish is that we could resolve any differences between us. As in a rock-solid sort of way. My love for her became instantaneous and also my respect as well. I have stated about a year ago that I had not stopped loving her despite the banning. That's the absolute truth. That love was what was the fuel to kick her evil brother's ass. The reason why I interfered. The reason for my scans. The use of my Free Agency to honor her. So please be careful with your opinions as they lack awareness in these regards.

The Rules of Engagement

Trampling over someone's Free Agency is a violation.
    Violating a person's space is another violation.
    Violating someone's privacy is another violation.
    Not asking for permission is another one.

These rules also acknowledge every living thing on this Planet. It is not limited to or solely applied to just human beings. It doesn't discriminate on the basis of intelligence. This applies across the board as to all Kingdoms.

To say that humans are the most intelligent and to imply that other life forms are not as intelligent is a completely arrogant statement. And that is not my opinion. It's just a plain fact. The context of which is a distorted one. And is another awareness issue. If you doubt what I am trying to pass on here, anyone can go into their backyard or a forest and watch all those living things run away from you. They can't be stupid because their consciousness recognizes that arrogance as they shout out,
    "RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!!!!!!" But you can't hear what they are saying because you are hearing the false programming that is in your mind playing that tape of arrogance. The more one plays it, the more ignorant, one becomes and the further disconnected one becomes with Gaia.

My Native American brothers and sisters knew this knowledge way back in the day. And because of that knowledge, we were almost genocide to extinction. The Darkside's weapon of choice was arrogance. They wanted control of Gaia to exploit her and all that were connected to her, placing her into bondage. History is full of validations of this and the Evil that has worked in the disguise of the Whiteman continues to plague us even now. Just look around.

We as a people, in general, always asked permission from Mother Gaia, for our food, shelter, clothing, healing medicine, rain, and even a small branch to make a bow. We knew Mother was sacred and we respected her in those ways. We only took what she provided us. There was no greed. Some say we are down to 2% of our population here in the states of 330 million. I don't know the exact number but I do know it is in the single digits.

I have also spoken to many lifeforms. I had an actual conversation with them and I have written about some of those conversations here in this thread, but they are not all of them. When speaking to all of them, the one thing I had never heard one speak in was with a tone of arrogance. They all knew their place on this Planet and were happy as to where they were in all of the cycles Gaia provided. They weren't all hung up about that as we humans are. They were freer and yet knew the risks. And because of those factors who would you deem to be superior in terms of intelligence? Trashing this Planet, our home, is like crapping on the floor in our own home. How intelligent is that?

In closing here, as I have been at this post for a good ten hours already, it is with the hope that I covered everything to Sanicles satisfaction in the way I had intended. If not, let me know.

Just for you Sanicle! I love you too! The Karen

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Phew, ten hours! Apologies that you felt the need to take so much time out of your day to respond to my questions. But at least you got a nice little gift along the way and I hope that made it all worth while for you. Wink

I just got up too to find this waiting for me and, like you, it'll take me a while to process it all. i'll get back to you.

Looking forward to those videos. I love you
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: Hey Morphin' Lionhawk.. Just a quick thank you for your PC-Matic tip. Quite an amazing tool really got me out of a hole recently.. well worth the spend and a useful plug-in to my Brave web browser...  Thubs Up

Hey!!!! There he is!!!!!! Good to see you Brother. How the hell have you been? Give us an update as to your "runnings" when you get a chance! Was just wondering about you yesterday? Glad you are still breathing!!!!! Hope to see you soon. Double Thumbs Up
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Carol wrote:Lionhawk, you're post to me will take a few weeks to assimilate and respond to and I'll do it in private.

Kate and I did discuss the Spiritual Light where she explained how it can be pulled down a bit by adding darkness. Fascinating discussion. Given a family member's health problems this was something I wanted to explore with her to help understand what is ahead with this one beloved child, to validate my own intuition with regard to what's happening to him and prepare for what is to come down the road. What you shared in private also validated something I suspected at one level and something else I was completely oblivious to. Thank you for that because it cleared up an unsolved mystery at a number of levels.

BTW, I can also sense the energy in a thread before I open it up. This is why I don't often look at a new post with deep emotional content as I know ahead of time that it will trigger deep painful emotions. So I delay reading it for days or weeks later.

And of course, I was being selfish in wanting you to stay with us. Nothing wrong with that. How would you feel if I suddenly said, Well, I'm dying in a few days? ?????  Zip, gone forever.

I remember being grief-stricken when mudra was sick and praying for her to heal. I couldn't imagine Mists without her presence her was I can't imagine it without yours. I don't even want to think about that. I'm just not that good with loss. Especially loss of people I care about.

Don't worry so my Luv. You know I am totally on your side! And I know you are totally on mine. For the record, that has always been the case. I know if I had ever done you wrong, I wouldn't be here. Just know that your post was not misperceived by me as I felt all of your pain and I had spent most of that day processing your pain. I had also hugged you all day. You and I seem to always have a loaded plate. I am not here to load yours up but to try and relieve yours. I know you know that so for the time being just know I am not going anywhere. Besides, I have plans for you. Just follow that white rabbit I gave you and let me know when you are ready. Don't worry about all this posting stuff. The rabbit is more important! You could always read this stuff later on! albino

Namaste'

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm

No worries Mudra, I really wasn't asking for your help. But you already knew this! I just had a moment as you already know!

Love ya too! Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:04 am

Lionhawk wrote:No worries Mudra, I really wasn't asking for your help. But you already knew this! I just had a moment as you already know!

Love ya too! Hadriel

Cheerful I do LionHawk
    Hugs
    The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    Hey!!!! There he is!!!!!! Good to see you Brother. How the hell have you been? Give us an update as to your "runnings" when you get a chance! Was just wondering about you yesterday? Glad you are still breathing!!!!! Hope to see you soon. Double Thumbs Up
    Last August I decided to change tack.  I would sell my van (ex-ambulance), make more money and buy land for my forest garden that came with habitation permission (I was on agricultural land).

I was lucky to find work. I work long hours and the job is physically demanding, but for unskilled work its decent pay and there is a lot of overtime to be had. I am working between 45 and 60 hours per week, hard work. I'm not getting any younger and its as much as I can do. I don’t grumble about my aching body or my lack of a real life outside work as I live in my ex-ambulance and have few financial outgoings, I save most of my salary.  Like smaug, I enjoy sitting on my increasing pile of gold, for it is shiny. I am well on track to be back looking for land later this year.  

9 years ago I met a woman who I thought I would spend the rest of my days with. The connection between us was amazing, I have never experienced its like before or after. But we met in Australia and I had been travelling for 7 years before we met, I was homeless and penniless (through choice, I was enjoying my life) and couldn’t get an extended visa to stay in Oz. She had 2 kids from a previous relationship and her youngest was 8 years old, so she wasn’t going to uproot them from school etc. I had to leave Oz and it was a hard move, I was low for months afterwards.

We kept in touch and were close friends and I rather hoped she would join me in my forest garden, by the time I get there her kids will have lives of their own, her eldest has already moved out and has a home  /work etc. In December she found out she had a lot of advanced cancer in a number of organs and several brain tumours. I tried my best to support her from the other side of the globe and it took its toll, I was hardly sleeping and my work was suffering. I wasn’t on the net apart from our exchanges. This went on for a month or so and she died 3 weeks ago.  So I have a bit more free time now, but am still working long hours.

I will get to my forest garden at some point and continue that thread.. in the meantime I have my head down. I work, eat, sleep and repeat.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:51 am

OHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! pale
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:10 am

Aah, Vidya! I'm so, so sorry. That's a really sad story. Crying or Very sad Have you at least been able to see her in spirit?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:12 am

Oh and Lionhawk. It's all good. Thanks again for the explanation. As you say, it's the details you don't know that can side-track us. Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 am

Vidhya my Heart aches for you.
    Would you have shared your burden
    we would have helped and supported you with our respective skills.
    But here you are at last and I hug you dearly brother.

When I look at  the stories we shared in the course of time I am beginning to think this life has been challenging to quite a few of us.None of us was spared from either illness, loss, and other painful or traumatic events.
    As if making sure we would not take root in an easy life where everything is smooth and loving and we can just relax into it.
    We are being reminded all the time we landed in harsh territories. So we do our very best here so that when time has come for us to go we will have no regrets.

My dear may the dreams you still have come true and may the friend that you lost be well on the other side of the veil.
    You two will meet again under much better circumstances. This is my wish for you.

The Karen Love for You
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Really sorry to hear that Vidya No No

But I'm really glad you found her and had time together Hugs
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:05 am

I've noticed that quite a few of us here seem to be very lucky at finding "Soul mates" but not great at keeping them here with us.
    Maybe that was always part of the plan scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:20 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    Carol wrote:Lionhawk, you're post to me will take a few weeks to assimilate and respond to and I'll do it in private.

Kate and I did discuss the Spiritual Light where she explained how it can be pulled down a bit by adding darkness. Fascinating discussion. Given a family member's health problems this was something I wanted to explore with her to help understand what is ahead with this one beloved child, to validate my own intuition with regard to what's happening to him and prepare for what is to come down the road. What you shared in private also validated something I suspected at one level and something else I was completely oblivious to. Thank you for that because it cleared up an unsolved mystery at a number of levels.

BTW, I can also sense the energy in a thread before I open it up. This is why I don't often look at a new post with deep emotional content as I know ahead of time that it will trigger deep painful emotions. So I delay reading it for days or weeks later.

And of course, I was being selfish in wanting you to stay with us. Nothing wrong with that. How would you feel if I suddenly said, Well, I'm dying in a few days? ?????  Zip, gone forever.

I remember being grief-stricken when mudra was sick and praying for her to heal. I couldn't imagine Mists without her presence her was I can't imagine it without yours. I don't even want to think about that. I'm just not that good with loss. Especially loss of people I care about.

Don't worry so my Luv. You know I am totally on your side! And I know you are totally on mine. For the record, that has always been the case. I know if I had ever done you wrong, I wouldn't be here. Just know that your post was not misperceived by me as I felt all of your pain and I had spent most of that day processing your pain. I had also hugged you all day. You and I seem to always have a loaded plate. I am not here to load yours up but to try and relieve yours. I know you know that so for the time being just know I am not going anywhere. Besides, I have plans for you. Just follow that white rabbit I gave you and let me know when you are ready. Don't worry about all this posting stuff. The rabbit is more important! You could always read this stuff later on! albino

Namaste'

The same for me with respect to processing your pain. It took several days before the 4th chakra pain diminished. I seem to be exceptionally sensitized emotionally to you and Brook. In our last session with Kate yesterday she did identify my current spiritual contract with you. Hmm... hope I don't have to fulfill that one until a few years down the road.

Spouse will be doing a regression session on me later today to see what surfaces.

And Kate provided some awesome news/answers at a number of levels. Made my heart happy. Only I had one thing backwards with respect to spouse and myself which was a hoot.

Kate also explained my role on the council. No wonder I wake up tired after working all night in another dimensional realm.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 am

Kate looks like an interesting soul.
    Wouldn't she like to join the Mists ?

There must be more than the 10 to 15 or so regulars in our soul family ?
    I know we have many readers but I am speaking here of the ones that hold the ship
    in good shape through their presence.

Love you all
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am

mudra wrote:Kate looks like an interesting soul.
    Wouldn't she like to join the Mists ?

There must be more than the 10 to 15 or so  regulars in our soul family ?
    I know we have many readers but I am speaking here of the ones that hold the ship
    in good shape through their presence.

Love you all
    mudra

I did invite her mudra and gave her several links to Mists. I suspect she is 'very' busy.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:37 am

Vidya, I'm so, so sorry to read about your loss. Finding someone who fits energetically and losing them is such a great sadness.  I wish you well in finding your land and perhaps later, someone else whom you can connect with.

mudra, all of the deeply spiritual people that I personally know have had significant life challenges in their lives. I think each agreed to this prior to incarnation as the more life challenges that there are the more opportunity for spiritual growth.

For myself while when undergoing some of the worst of it I wonder if I'd ever make it out the other side of the tunnel. Yet, even in the midst of the most intense trying situations always felt another spiritual presence next to me who gave encouragement. It was a period of releasing accumulated past karma which I had decided to consciously, willingly do many years ago.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:50 am

Early in this thread, post no 41 (is this a link? https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9878p25-the-bridge-way#141961 I wrote of my experiences with the spirit of my dead friend. Since that time I have no doubt that our souls, atman, whatever you want to name it, persists. So why sadness? My friend has left her body, she is in no pain, she is on the next stage of her journey, it was her time to go. Sadness is for those who feel they have 'lost' someone, it is they who grieve, the spirit doesnt.

I was 'sad' when I had to leave Australia. It hurt a lot. I guess I did my grieving then, feeling sorry for myself. But a useful lesson too. I dont want to feel that way again.

When I met her I was 'flying'. I had just come out of the Peruvian forests, working with ayahausca and san pedro. My heart chakra was fully open for the first time in my life. Since I was a child I have felt the 'energy' of others. I know energy vampires, I can feel them in my 'gut'. my solar plexus chakra.. There was a strong heart connection between us, there was a 'head' connection and a strong sex connection.. but there was a fourth connection that I dont know and I cant describe. I cant say where I felt it.. strange eh? I have no understanding of this energy connection. I did ask myself, and her, if it might be a past life connection? Complete supposition on my part. But if it was and I managed to travel across the globe to meet her in this lifetime then I guess we may well meet in another incarnation? who knows?

I am not callous, but I am pleased she is not suffering, I am pleased I am sleeping again. She will take care of herself as I must look after myself. I dont believe we are meant to be with someone in this life, I believe it is a solo trip, we are here for our spiritual advancement, and this advancement must be done alone, looking for things or people outside of ourselves is a mis-step. Everything we need we already have, within us, we just need to clear the monkey clutter to see it.

I am content alone. I am not seeking a partner, but equally would not run away from a nice connection.

Unless I enter spirit before, I will be back in my forest garden before too long Very Happy
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Spiritual  Hadriel  Spiritual

Enlightened

Carol wrote,

"The same for me with respect to processing your pain. It took several days before the 4th chakra pain diminished. I seem to be exceptionally sensitized emotionally to you and Brook. In our last session with Kate yesterday she did identify my current spiritual contract with you. Hmm... hope I don't have to fulfill that one until a few years down the road.

Spouse will be doing a regression session on me later today to see what surfaces.

And Kate provided some awesome news/answers at a number of levels. Made my heart happy. Only I had one thing backward with respect to spouse and myself which was a hoot.

Kate also explained my role on the council. No wonder I wake up tired after working all night in another dimensional realm."

Spiritual Hadriel  Spiritual

Enlightened
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Just to say.. I hope I am not interrupting Wink .. I have no idea what is current in here. I just had a quick look back and I am at about page 18 of this thread, and its now 33 pages?

I had a pc problem, remembered your computer advice, came in to find the name of the program (PCmatic), said hello, and thanks. You asked how things were, and I replied. Maybe I will be up to speed in a few weeks time Wink

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:20 am