tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 36 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:30 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:41 am

As I have seen it mentioned lately on the Bridge Way I'll share my thoughts on Karma

Karma has got nothing to do with the idea of punishment
    or having  to make up for past deeds.

This is more what westerners made out of it probably based on the famous idea of "What you sow you reap ".

Karma is related to time: past, present and future.
    Karma is mind and what is recorded there as memories.

The past deeds we hold onto, the current ones we hold onto and our future expectations form the karmic cycle.
    Thoughts an emotions breed actions that our senses record.
    Karma in Sanskrit means action.

Breaking the karmic cycle of life is breaking the cycle of compulsory lives and death and free one self from being subject to a " time" line that keeps our minds preoccupied with the past  or the future.

Our true nature is timeless and spaceless. Re-entering eternity with plain balanced awareness brings freedom  and liberation from any karmic ties we may find ourselves entangled with. We then are in the eternal Now.

How do we succeed in this ? The ways maybe many. The ultimate goal always the same: spiritual freedom

It may seem Spiritual freedom is removing oneself from life. To the contrary Spiritual freedom is about fully embracing Life itself. Being the Creator and Creation all in the same moment while remaining completely aware.

Now, we are free
    The place of Power is, Now.

Karma means to allow your past to be your future

https://youtu.be/IYsb4pYkM7E

What is Karma and how to break the karmic trap

https://youtu.be/zO8QzMWZbN4

One of the many ways:
    The Secret of the Golden flower
    The book explains what pulls us down and how to reverse this.

A summary of this book can be found here:
    https://www.academia.edu/10816106/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower

Original book:
    https://books.google.be/books/about/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower.html?id=oB9QfIXcaBMC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y

Love Always
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:20 am

mudra wrote:As I have seen it mentioned lately on the Bridge Way I'll share my thoughts on Karma

or having to make up for past deeds.

This is more what westerners made out of it probably based on the famous idea of "What you sow you reap ".

Karma is related to time: past, present, and future.
    Karma is mind and what is recorded there as memories.

The past deeds we hold onto, the current ones we hold onto and our future expectations form the karmic cycle.
    Thoughts and emotions breed actions that our senses record.
    Karma in Sanskrit means action.

Breaking the karmic cycle of life is breaking the cycle of compulsory lives and death and free oneself from being subject to a " time" line that keeps our minds preoccupied with the past or the future.

Our true nature is timeless and spaceless. Re-entering eternity with plain balanced awareness brings freedom and liberation from any karmic ties we may find ourselves entangled with. We then are in the eternal Now.

How do we succeed in this? The ways may be many. The ultimate goal always the same: spiritual freedom

It may seem Spiritual freedom is removing oneself from life. To the contrary Spiritual freedom is about fully embracing Life itself. Being the Creator and Creation all in the same moment while remaining completely aware.

Now, we are free
    The place of Power is, Now.

Karma means to allow your past to be your future

https://youtu.be/IYsb4pYkM7E

What is Karma and how to break the karmic trap

https://youtu.be/zO8QzMWZbN4

One of the many ways:
    The Secret of the Golden flower
    The book explains what pulls us down and how to reverse this.

A summary of this book can be found here:
    https://www.academia.edu/10816106/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower

Original book:
    https://books.google.be/books/about/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower.html?id=oB9QfIXcaBMC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y

Love Always
    mudra

Mudra, I got 3 hours of sleep last night, got up at 4 and sat here wondering what I was going to write on my next post. So in my mind, I wrote my next post and the only question I had, was when was the right time to post it? You answered my only question!

NOW!!!!!!!

It pertains to exactly as you described it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol,

May I ask "PERMISSION" for your help?

Please do not post anything on the Bridge-Way until Carol responds!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Here are some great recipes I thought folks might enjoy.

The following breakfast recipe is a healthy option to start the day. It will support the calorie-burning process, lower cholesterol and glucose levels, and help you lose excess weight.

Its main ingredients are oats and chia seeds. Chia seeds are abundant in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, and the powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties improve heart health and fight arthritis and diverticulosis. An ounce of chia seeds contains 27 % phosphorus, 18 % calcium, 30 % manganese, as well as smaller levels of copper and potassium.

On the other hand, oatmeal is a rich source of beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that lowers bad cholesterol. Oats are also high in manganese, selenium, zinc, magnesium, iron, thiamin, phosphorus, etc. A cup of cooked oatmeal contains 150 calories, 4 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. Cinnamon is an anti-inflammatory spice.

Here is how to prepare your delicious Oatmeal breakfast:

Ingredients:

1 cup of oats
    4 tablespoons of chia seeds
    2 cups of water
    2 tablespoons of honey
    1 teaspoon of cinnamon
    A bit of salt

Instructions:

Pour the water in a pot, add cinnamon, and as soon as the water starts boiling lower the heat and add the oats. Boil for 5 minutes, and remove the pot from heat. Cover it, and leave it aside for 5 minutes.

Stir, add chia seeds, honey, and salt, and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies

2 mashed bananas
    1 cup instant oatmeal
    1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
    1/3 mini cocolate chips
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    3 tablespoons chia seeds

Let mixture sit for 10-15 minutes to absorb moisture from bananas. Preheat oven to 350°

Spoon onto parchment lined cooking sheet. Flatten cookie with back of spoon as they don’t spread out
    Bake for 15 minutes

Delicious!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:16 pm

As I understand karma it is the collection of Samskaras (impressions both positive and negative) based on ones actions and inactions that are collected through out a lifetime. Basically as one unwinds their samsksaras the are free to transcend and are no longer bound the cycle of reincarnation.

Samskaras are the habits, patterns, impressions and mental/emotional addictions that most people play out over and over for their entire lives. Based on our experiences, our traumas and our emotions, positive or negative samskaras will always exist. Yoga calls us to notice, study and edit these ingrained patterns.

This is an exceptionally complicated topic and took me years to assimilate after years of study with various spiritual masters. So it's difficult to convey my personal understanding of how this has played out in my life.. other the during times of intense physical suffering I would comfort myself my telling myself that I was unwinding negative karma. Knowing that allowed me to experience a sense of emotional happiness in the midst of dealing with physical pain. I know of spiritual masters who deliberately took on the karmic pain of their disciples to assist them in their spiritual growth. When the disciple saw that their master was physically suffering on their behalf it helped them move forward in compassion for others. One of the gifts of physical pain can also be the spiritual development of compassion towards others who are suffering. It's especially helpful with those individual who are arrogant with inflated egos.

For myself, throughout the years I've often thought to work on deflating ego and sought different practices to accomplish this. As a psychotherapist the goal was to help establish an internal 'balanced' coaching voice with the client where my role was to become diminished throughout the period of time spent to where it blinked out and became non-existent.

During one of my journeys into a higher frequency dimension I experience how ego disappeared and was non-essential in the higher dimensional frequency realms but necessary here in this frequency realm in order to communicate with one another. I understood the role of ego and worked where it would have minimal control over me. Part of this process is to share very little about myself or what comes up in daily life other then what is positive or unless it was put out there as an illustration or example of someone who went through something and made it out the other side. I don't think putting out negative emotions is beneficial to my spiritual being. Given that I tend to have a temper, this task has been a life-long challenge as the lion has to consistently be monitored so as to not lash out at others when it's triggered. One has to learn how to respond, NOT react.

I received part of this training in my late twenties.. and have been working on it even since. We even had to sit and watch upsetting things on TV and not react.. as we were learning the role of the OBSERVER. Subsequently becoming emotionally distant as an observer allows one to also experience a sense of inner peace and a state of inner happiness.  Both of which I personally experience thought the day about 97 percent of the time.

The most effective therapy session were the ones where my ego was not present, but allowed the client to fully express what was going on with themselves so that they too could begin to understand their own inner process of thoughts and emotions.

I don't like stress. I don't think stress is healthy. Especially at this stage of my life. So engaging in activities and inter-actions that promote physical, emotional, spiritual health is primary in my relationship with others. I choose harmony. I choose to focus on nature and how it fills my soul. I choose to experience happiness with what exists within and without. My inner monk is finally activated and quite content.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:33 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

Carol,

May I ask "PERMISSION" for your help?

Please do not post anything on the Bridge-Way until Carol responds!

[/size][/font]

Fair enough LionHawk. Not quite sure Carol's last post is what you were looking for but I'll make one more post before letting go of the thread.

Lately The Bridge way has become a conversation between you and Carol. A personal argument it seems that you two can't find agreement over.
    For us who were used to come to this thread its all cryptic talk and mystery since a few days.

My advice on first sight regarding what I read here lately is :
    Let it go LionHawk. What is true to you may not be true to Carol.

It is sometimes hard to agree with another about things pertaining to our current life. When it comes to past lives this is even more complicated.
    There are many factors that come into play for a past life memory to appear in the field of our consciousness. There are many incidents that will appear on the menu that may be misleading. Our bodies for one thing have their own individual time line distinct from the soul being line.This does make it hard to tell what memory belongs to whom. Also we view these memories through our personal filters. I was always baffled to discover for example that when my husband and I were discussing some past events his memories often had hardly anything to do with mine.
    Happened also with someone else I hadn't seen for ages when we discussed our youth. It can be quite destabilizing.

How we sort our memories out is ours entirely. No one can do this for us nor should.
    Use your memories wisely. They are your own collection of mental image pictures and should not be directed to impose or force something on another that they are not prepared to hear. This can be very confusing to another and even disturbing to yourself would the other not see what you see.

In Scientology we even had a code not to discuss what was discovered during auditing with other people. This was kept private grounds entirely from he very beginning to the end of the bridge and for good reasons.

To each of us their own path to total freedom and our own rythm and manner to get there.
    To each of us the responsability to turn their own cards until there are none left to turn. Proceding otherwise just does not work.

Love for you
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:41 pm

You know Mudra, you are right as rain as usual.

"let it go?" So be it! One thing that I learned from L. Ron Hubbard, was when one party pulled their hand back, no more problem. Bruce Lee also said, the best way to avoid a punch, is don't be there. He also said, be water. I also retract my request for Carol's help. I will never ask her for such or any assistance again.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:

thanks, OXY!

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:05 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 36 Pisces10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 36 Pisces11

SPiRiTs helping SPiRiTs (1975)
    February 18 at 7:32 PM ·
    2020 Sun visits Pisces
    18 Feb 11.57 pm EST to Mar 19, 11.50 pm EDT

Compliments of Susan, the Exchanger

When the Sun visits Pisces (Mystical Connection to The Oneness) the astrological Earth is in Virgo (mind, body, spirit healing). They are activating the Tarot Constellation of The Hermit, introspection and personal integrity. We are being asked to journey within and discover that our inner universe is a reflection of All That Is. Spiritually Pisces is the sign of healing, forgiveness, completion, and release. Virgo is the Rainbow Bridge of Healing into Wholeness. Together they are asking us to heal and let go of anything that blocks us from the promise of inspired new beginnings that are waiting for us when the Sun enters Aries on Mar 19/20 and a new astrological year begins.

The symbol for Pisces is two fish. One is swimming toward Aries and our individual unique selves. The other fish is swimming toward Aquarius and the Collective Consciousness. Many years ago I wrote in my journal ‘if I find myself, I will lose myself’. I did not understand that when I found myself I would find my connection to my Soul Essence Self. While the Sun visits Pisces we are being asked to do Soul work so we can help the world heal. In the Constellation Pisces, the Fixed Star that joins the two fishes is Al Rescha. It symbolizes a joining of different ideas to create wisdom and understanding. It asks us to see things in a different light. Something the world needs now. This Star is at 29 degrees Aries 39 minutes. It is a completion degree. Releasing the ego’s focus on “Me First” and embracing “Us Together”.

The Sun’s journey through Pisces is guided by Neptune in Pisces (illusion or illumination). Neptune asks what is true and what is not true. Spiritually Neptune supports our inner journey and imagining a new world. Jupiter in Capricorn is the traditional ruler for Pisces. He supports us to follow our spiritual vision with integrity and honesty. The Earth in Virgo is guided by Mercury currently retrograde in Pisces (Feb 16 to Mar 09). Mercury entered his retrograde shadow on Feb 02. I have been feeling a sense of a time warp since then. But then Pisces does have a feeling of timelessness. Go with the flow is the answer. The spiritual guide for Virgo is Chiron in Aries. Healing yourself.

In the Northern Hemisphere, our Animal Totem guides for this Sun in Pisces journey are Cougar, spiritual power, and Wolf, who guide us through change. For the Earth in Virgo, it is Brown Bear, introspection and healing. They are reversed for the Southern Hemisphere. The Clan Mother for Pisces is Weighs The Truth. She is the guardian of justice and the keeper of equality. She teaches us to accept the truth. For the Earth in Virgo, we are guided by Setting Sun Woman. She is the keeper of tomorrow’s dreams and goals. She is the mother of the proper use of will and teaches us how to live the truth. (The 13 Original Clan Mothers by Jamie Sams)

I was not sure this was going to get written. But putting ego aside spirit spoke. That you Universe.

Namaste and blessings,
    Dale

To contact Dale e-mail her at daleosadchuk@rogers.com she is available for astrological consultations to guide you through the planetary dance in 2020/2021.

I guess that explains it.

Namaste'
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:39 am

Swanny wrote:
    I don't think these plants are thirsty drunken Lolerz

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 36 _109631865_gettyimages-1187180051

I have been driving through floodwater for nearly 2 months now. It started raining in Oct and since then we had 1 week dry and 2 dry frosty mornings. Recently the havy rain has given way to torrential rain and gale force winds.

I am outside in all weathers, its starting to get a bit wearisome now.. Though a perfect excuse to buy those waterproof hiking boots i had my eye on in the sales...

mudra wrote:
    As I have seen it mentioned lately on the Bridge Way I'll share my thoughts on Karma

or having to make up for past deeds.

exactly. And as Carol writes also. Karma in its simplest term is any action (thought, deed) undertaken in a mindset of duality.

as the yoga doctrine states:

dogma wrote: Karma is manifest in the causal body as the subtle leshya, which accumulates in the subconscious as impressions. Leshya is characterised by the three gunas: sattvic, rajasic and tamaric and the continual influx of these substances change the colour, smell, shape and size of the auric bodies. Karmas effect how the doshas function
    Every action will yield the corresponding good or bad, unless that action is desire-less or ‘non-karmic’. Non-karmic actions are completely devoid of all ego, personal interest, desire and attachments. All actions carried out in a dualistic mind-set on this phenomenal earth are subject to karma. A karmic debt is built up as subtle influences in the subtle body and is retained through the death and rebirth of the gross body. Karmas are classified according to when they ripen: some will only ripen in future lifetimes and some in the current lifetime may have been collected in previous ones.
    The karmic debt determines into which body the soul will reincarnate.

mudra wrote:
    Lately The Bridge way has become a conversation between you and Carol. A personal argument it seems that you two can't find agreement over.
    For us who were used to come to this thread its all cryptic talk and mystery since a few days.

I  quite agree! I didnt look back into this thread but I did keep up from page 33.. and wondered if it was worth the effort to trawl back through the rest Wink

and then:

Lionhawk wrote:
    2020 Sun visits Pisces

I dont wish to upset anyone, but that piece is devoid of heart, intellect or mystical awareness.. it reads like a print out from an app.

I had to study astrology for my tarot and yoga studies. I am of the opinion astrology used to be used as a tool to describe character types (a meritable undertaking!)  It had nothing to do with birthday. I cant see any scientific merit in the forces these astronomical bodies influence, though granted they could be used as a 'clock' in the grander sense.

Astrology serves no purpose in any mystical study. In it's current guise I can only see astrology as new age bull excrement.

addendum wrote: It is useful  Cow  Earth though ! the symbology used is phenomenal! And universal too. And pictures and images are such powerful tools in conveying information. To substitute the archetypal energies with astrological terms is incredibly useful. But astrology really isnt any more than a collection of really good labels for other things.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:22 pm

hmm.. all of my planets are in fire and air with two stilliums - one in Leo, one in Libra, Aries moon. Equal fire, equal air - no water or earth.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Carol wrote:hmm.. all of my planets are in fire and air with two stilliums - one in Leo, one in Libra, Aries moon. Equal fire, equal air - no water or earth.
    it would not surprise you to know I have the sun, mars and mercury in gemini.
    Astrology does describe a character type, but it doesnt determine it. Not to say you dont recognise yourself in the labelling system. Its a good self analytical tool in that sense. that type is independent of birthday. I spent years struggling with this, but am now sure in my own mind and my own experience.

I am not surprised you 'believe in' astrology. I dont believe in Jesus either (as in bible story). Or that CO2 is effecting climate or that chemtrails are real. All massively contentious issues. more distraction. I dont wish to debate anyone on these issues, folk are free to believe what they want, with my blessing.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:57 pm

astrology is an incredibly useful tool. I made this for my studies, helped tremendously.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 36 Wheel111
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:41 pm

I studied it for 7 years and learned a lot from it. It was a useful tool

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:58 pm

. Did we evolve to use tools or de-evolve to use them?

astrology is a useful tool, but its just a bunch of labels, no more. science is just a tool, it is mankind's attempt at describing something he didnt make (another bunch of labels) . or it was, its all twisted with ulterior motives and corruption these days, science will replace governments as governments replaced the church, mass control mechanisms all.

monkey mind is just a tool..

a spade is a tool same as all the above but we dont put it on a pedestal and worship it or blame it for the earth's ills..it doesnt predict the future or give us a path in life...  its just a spade. put it away in the shed.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:19 pm

This is very interesting, and should be carefully considered.
    Vidya Moksha wrote:Did we evolve to use tools or de-evolve to use them? Astrology is a useful tool, but its just a bunch of labels, no more. Science is just a tool, it is mankind's attempt at describing something he didnt make (another bunch of labels), or it was, its all twisted with ulterior motives and corruption these days, science will replace governments as governments replaced the church, mass control mechanisms all. Monkey mind is just a tool. A spade is a tool same as all the above but we dont put it on a pedestal and worship it or blame it for the earth's ills..it doesnt predict the future or give us a path in life... its just a spade. put it away in the shed.
    What if there were a Secret Religion (PIE) which consisted of nothing but reading the Psalms, Isaiah, and the Epistles in the 'NIV Reader's Bible' straight-through, over and over??!! You'd have to actually do this for a couple of years for it to sink-in IMHO. As always, don't expect my threads or suggestions to make you rich or happy. If you make one think they think, they'll love you. If you make one really think, they'll hate you. I've touched upon this repeatedly, but I need to learn to learn without expecting approval from anyone. I need to not care when no one cares.

I've noticed a certain silence from very powerful organizations, as if they are watching We the Peons flounder in the Information War while they remain Above It All, waiting for the Truth Seekers to fight with each-other, becoming increasingly traumatized and disoriented, and ultimately Self-Destructive. I will maintain for all-eternity that I've been significantly messed-with in an extremely unethical manner. I suspect that All the Above is resulting in an escalation of All Concerned and Unconcerned. I could dig a lot faster and deeper, but I'm in no hurry to get to the bottom of This Present Darkness. I'm treating my hamstrung misery as a Mental and Spiritual Exercise which is strengthening my soul in unimaginable ways. Every Day and in Every Way, I Am Getting Better and Better. The Matrix might set one against the other to keep things in a character developing turmoil for All Eternity. But I might become increasingly vague and obscure in This Present Quest. If You Can't Convince Them...Confuse Them!! Countermeasures!! Right Full Rudder!! Crazy Ivan!! Crazy David!! What if Crazy isn't always Crazy in This Present Madness??

YouTube searches and recommended videos are becoming increasingly suspect, as if the algorithms are being tweaked to censor without censorship. Freedom Works Until It Stops Working for You!! Friends are Friends Until They Become a Pain in Uranus!! I've featured videos, text, and images I don't agree with, and taken multiple sides, just to make everyone think (including me). There's a certain freedom in not attempting to win popularity contests. It actually feels quite fine when one actively seeks to make oneself unmarketable. I've modeled certain individuals and concepts in unlikely manners and contexts. It's probably impossible to figure me out by figuring out my threads. I knew someone who purposely told a psychiatrist things they knew would raise red-flags and sound alarms, such as falsely claiming they heard voices in their head!! They laughed when they told me about it. I didn't encourage that sort of thing, but it was sort of funny!! I wonder how many priests have been seduced in the confessional?? "Mrs. Donovan is a Temptress from Hell!!"
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:16 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:40 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Did we evolve to use tools or de evolve to use them ?

I think we basically use the tools that are in alignment with our level of Consciousness.

For example we are capable of telepathy but we use phone and mails to communicate with our fellow beings.

We are able to bilocate but we use cars, planes, bikes and boats to move around.

We are capable of seeing, sensing the future but we rather pretend we don't know and turn to scientific methods, crystal balls or cards to let them tell us what tomorrow will be made of.

We can levitate and fly and pretend we can't.

We create our own reality and then pretend others did it or fate did it.

In truth we have come to believe our bodies are solid, that the universe is solid and we behave accordingly.

And on top of all this we agree that others see it this way too.

We are just stuck in a narrow band of perception that fixes things accordingly.

Imagine everyone begins to consider the universe and its various elements are much more fluid than what they seem to be and that instead of walking through it and bumping into walls you could now sort of swim through it gracefully encountering hardly any resistance.
    The world would be different wouldn't it ? Sort of more magical, more vibrant and beautiful as well. The architecture this would breed would be entirely different than the contemporary one, with more curvatures almost musical with attention given to harmony rather than practicality. Being freer in our perceptions we would exclusively make use of free energy wouldn't we. There would simply be no room in our thoughts for any other kind of energy we currently use.

There are a bit of magical moments one can encounter in Life but we hardly are aware of how we made these happen even less the bad ones.

The problem with our creation of lower frequencies is that everything in these bands become more solid and feeling heavier we forget how that fluid band was and how we were creating our world from that level.
    I remember going completely depressed when my husband and I broke up. I did hit rock bottom in sadness. It took me ages it felt, to climb back up again. To the point I decided then that never again would I allow myself to dive in such a low frequency band. It felt like walking through deep mud.

It has become an evidence to me that the lighter I am the more magical my world is.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Lionhawk wrote:[i][size=18][color=#0066ff][font=Georgia]You know Mudra, you are right as rain as usual.

"let it go?" So be it!

Letting go ☺
    Good of you LionHawk.
    For some things this is not an easy decision at all.
    And yet when you seem to hit walls letting go makes you free.
    Stay out of cages and fly. Lionhawk

Also I wonder you mentionned having litlle sleep and waking up duing the night lately.
    Around what time are you waking up ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Carol and Vidhya thank you for adding your thoughts and experience regarding my post related to karma.
    I agree with you both and appreciate your views.

Love from me
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:40 pm

mudra wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:[i][size=18][color=#0066ff][font=Georgia]You know Mudra, you are right as rain as usual.

"let it go?" So be it!

Letting go ☺
    Good of you LionHawk.
    For some things, this is not an easy decision at all.
    And yet when you seem to hit walls letting go makes you free.
    Stay out of cages and fly. Lionhawk

Also I wonder you mentioned having little sleep and waking up during the night lately.
    Around what time are you waking up?

Love from me
    mudra

No comment other than have a goodnight and a love and light-filled day tomorrow.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Just posted 7 minutes ago.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:47 am

kaypacha wrote:An important point to remember is that the original intention of yoga was to prepare the body to meditate!  

The level, the depth of ignorance in that one line is profound. NABS at its finest. Incredible. I am genuinely shaking my head in disbelief.

https://newparadigmast.wpengine.com/kundalini-yoga/

kaypacha wrote:I cannot stress enough how much Kundalini Yoga has changed my life (for the better)! I often tell people in my workshops that I use Astrology as bait just to get them to come and experience Kundalini Yoga.

A one stop shop for NABS and pseudo 'spiritual' (sic) BS

come on Lionhawk, you are so much more than this. more from you please and no more of this nonsense..  sunny  
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:42 am

Why so harsh Vidya? Neutral There's nothing wrong with using a tool if it serves your purpose is there?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:21 pm