tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:55 am

Morpheus wrote:sunny

For Sanicle and Rochelle. It was kind of weird I found this as of late. I have been watching, My Self Reliance, who lives in Ontario. Great Youtube channel. What I had wanted to do was to go to South Carolina and Georgia and find some Amethyst. Of course, doing all this with Zeus {ambulance}. So Bryan decides to go to Canada. Check this out.

Thanks for the video Morpheus. Rochelle and I watched and enjoyed it yesterday, and then a few more at the same link. I can’t figure out though why they’d blow the site up when it was just basically mud they had to shift around the amethyst. Wouldn’t it be better to use picks and shovels to keep the pieces larger?

Does this mean you and Zeus will be heading off to Canada too?

Time to tell you how well Rochelle is doing with the warehouse crystals. It’s really heart-warming, developing more and more as time goes on.

As regards the ‘rain’ thing, she and her empathic friend she told you about who works there with her, decided that it might help to put small bowls of water near the crystals that water won’t damage, especially in the cabinets with the strong lights. She also sends them the warm water energy when she has a shower and finds them ‘lining up’ for her when she asks who wants some, Lolerz . They’ve found that whereas in the past they’d walk in each day and hear lots of agitated noise and silent pockets, they now basically hear a contented low hum, almost like an Om. Much more peaceful.

She has still noticed some negative pockets and, when she has time, she’ll go to them and ask the crystals what the problem is and then tries to fix it for them. For instance one of them was a tub of bluey-green rocks (can’t remember the name of them) that were all alone under some large ammonite fossils on the wall above. Her intuition told her (or the crystals did) that a chunk of sodolite would help buried in amongst them and it seems to have done the trick.

They really do seem to be communicating with her. The staff are always finding stones around the place that the customers leave laying around out of place that need to be returned to their group, inside or out. If she can’t remember where they are, Rochelle just asks the crystals where they belong and, with a few exceptions, has found herself going straight to the right spot.

Most surprising of all though to us is that she’s woken up late at night three times in the past week to find crystal elementals beings in her bedroom with her. The first time there were four or five of them in an arc around her doing a weird little agitated sort of dance with “crazy hands”. Of course her conscious mind started waking up more and then there was only one. She reached out to touch it and her hand went straight through it and then it was gone.

The next time her half asleep mind said to it, “Oh I know you. You came to see me last night.” And then her conscious mind intruded again. The last time she just knew it was a yellow Shiva Lingam she’d been cleaning and admiring that day. Naturally the form it showed her was beautiful also. Cheerful

Pretty cool huh?

Rochelle send you Hugs too.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:21 pm

sunny

Sanicle,

Really, really cool!!!!!!!!! Cool Proud of you Rochelle! Music to my ears to hear someone get in the ditch with me. And to get visited.....? Wow. You must have made some serious strides. But if I know anything, it is what is in your heart to begin with. Little fix for that damn rational mind and it won't take long to have better control over it, do some chanting. This wears out that rational mind that interrupts these high-frequency events that we strive for. It seems in my experience that a chant that has one or two words, is highly effective. Best results for me. If done right, which is the easiest thing to do, Angels may come and visit you and join in, and just maybe some of these crystal beings. When the Angels show up and join you, you will have a beautiful experience. The sharing of chanting together. Here is a secret gift. Aluha Elohim is what I chant with. The secret is that these words in chant form are sacred. Also, a chant that has been held in secret. Let's just say I got lucky to have this gift given to me. Aluha means, Gift of God and the Elohim are seated right next to our Prime Creator. Powerful chant that will open major doorways for you.

My Native Brothers have often said that the mountains are sacred. Sometimes calling them grandfather mountain. Also the rivers and streams, the land, the trees and all living things. What makes up the mountain is alive within it. A young buck would go out to find a small tree to make a bow. The forest, better yet the land would guide him to the very tree to carve out his bow. He knew that his newly carved bow was powerful because it was sacred and part of the land. The connection. Well Rochelle, you are connected and it brings tears of joy to hear all this good news. Flowers You should keep a journal as to what you are experiencing.

I found out yesterday that I might be able to get a special driver's license instead of a passport, so that I can go up to Thunder Bay, Canada. Takes a long time to get a passport now with all the security issues today. But yeah Sanicle, it is in the plans to take Zeus up there. Along with going to Georgia and South Carolina. I'm within a few hours to these mines. Little side note... The largest emerald ever found in North America was found within 1 hours from here. Been searching for an old ancient map as to what the area used to look like long ago. A map of volcanoes. Haven't found that yet. So any help with some of you better researchers would be much appreciated.  Heh heh

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Emeral10

19.5 cm = 7.683"

Google. "North Carolina's emeralds are found in pockets of quartz veins. Pockets can range from a few centimeters to three meters in length. An emerald crystal weighing 1869 carats, thought to be the largest ever found in North America, was unearthed in late 2003 at a mine in Hiddenite, near Statesville. Jun 1, 2007."

35 minutes from my house. I did live there for a short time, 40 years ago. Hiddenite. 1869 carats = 0.8240879 lbs.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Emeral11

This geological field will make you travel the World. Fascinating!

I digress. I love the quartz family! Amethyst is my favorite.

Thank you Sanicle for reporting back on what is going with Rochelle. I have been patiently waiting to hear back.  Thubs Up

Last edited by Morpheus on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Morpheus wrote: Been searching for an old ancient map as to what the area used to look like long ago. A map of volcanoes. Haven't found that yet. So any help with some of you better researchers would be much appreciated.  Heh heh

[/size]

For you Morpheus

David Rumsey map collection
    https://www.davidrumsey.com/home

Old maps online
    https://www.oldmapsonline.org/

Library of Congress digital Collection
    https://www.loc.gov/collections/?fa=original-format:map%7Csubject:geography+%26+places

British library
    [url=The British Library]The British Library[/url]

Pycril (largest public domain search )
    [url=PICRYL]PICRYL[/url]

1892 VICTORIAN MAP GEOLOGICAL NORTH AMERICA CRETACEOUS VOLCANIC TRIASSIC MEXICO
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1892-VICTORIAN-MAP-GEOLOGICAL-NORTH-AMERICA-CRETACEOUS-VOLCANIC-TRIASSIC-MEXICO-/142131154447

North America Mormon city Territorial large scarce 1854
    [url=North America Mormon city Territorial large scarce 1854]North America Mormon city Territorial large scarce 1854[/url]

I happily read the Bridge Way. I am not very prolific these days however. I have been mainly painting as I am close to retiring and am having more time for this, I also celebrated my birthday and some other family birthdays in the last 10 days. Slowly emerging back to the world :)

Take care of yourself Morpheus.
    You've got to put some weight on that body of yours.
    I'll take you for diner for a week. Take anything you like from the menu :)
    We will go to 5 star restaurant. Never been in one. I bet nor did you ?.
    So it will be an adventure. cheers
    And for the next week Carol will come and cook for you Wink
    You better get that fridge filled up with all kinds of goodies.
    I'll probably invite myself to the party and all bridgeways fans will come along with me.
    Oxy ? Sanicle? Rochelle ? Swanny ? Susan ? Clearwater? Vidya ? ... have I missed anyone ?
    Can we land on your property Morpheus ?

The Karen
    Much love to you all
    mudra

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Very Happy

Dearest Mudra,

Always good to see you post, Mudra. Sure do miss ya! Cool But you know I don't have to say anything further, because we are in touch with each other on the back channels. Double Thumbs Up Enlightened No worries, Mudra. I am fighting my own health battle and the good news today has been a much better day. I had a session yesterday releasing this adversary. It has been the best health day as far as the ole legs go, in over two years. In other words, I walked today and didn't feel any issues in my legs like I normally do.   It caught me by surprise to realize what just happened. No pain. Thubs Up At least for a time and I was able to cook tonight, being on the feet and I lasted. Normally I would feel like dizzy and passing out. The standing.Oooyeah 1 ........... arghh! Changed the diet plan to find a better balance and put some weight on. My spirit is good! Big Grin 3 Been through a lot but I am walking out of the deep forest into a meadow. AH! Some sunshine. For a change. Also lowered my blood pressure in that session. It was way too high. Hell, I want to stick around for just a while more. Got to make some of Carol's cooking! Big Grin 2 OH! Free Parking and a place to land. As long as a ship isn't bigger than 8 acres. Cow

The Bridge-Way has turned out to be a pretty cool thread INDEED. It has been a group effort from the beginning. I thank all of you! And today, with Sanicles posting, made me very happy. Actual ACTION, be implemented and the Bridge-Way that you all can see happening in the now moment, between Rochelle and us here. Now that is what I have been wanting to see happen. Some old fashion goodness. Something good happening on a spiritual level, and more is yet to come. And go. All of which has been done UNCONDITIONALLY! With compassion. Good God All Mighty! What more could I ask for? What a great day today. Yeah! We even have recipes and some Dear Diary intro plugs. And let us not forget some cool artwork. Don't be shy, Mudra! Show us your stuff! The Winner

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. And could someone send out an invitation to Burgundia?

Last edited by Morpheus on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 am

Happy Birthday Mudra
    Hadriel Flowers x
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:39 am

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUDRA!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear you are feeling better too.  That's brilliant news!!

The Carol

Also glad to hear you are feeling better too Lionhawk. Cheerful And so happy to hear my post re Rochelle's experiences helped so much to cheer you up too. Toast

Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:17 pm

sunny

And thank you Sanicle. It's just good to see something positive for a change. Instead of all the talk, there is some walk going on. In the present. Major growth is taking place. Even with the crystals. In the first hand. cheers

That soup I made the other day, must have had butterflies around it when I made it because now I want to make another batch. Crazy Happy

They changed the temps for tomorrow night. They went up and then they went back down. 17* for tomorrow night and 19* for Wednesday night. Winter is here.

Namaste'

Last edited by Morpheus on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:14 am

Oh my goodness that's cold!! I thought it was cold here, being 41* in your terms, haha. Does it snow where you are when it gets that cold?

Mind you it's a lot hotter up north where all those bushfires are raging. I guess you may have heard about those over there. As bad as your west coast fires. No
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Sanicle wrote:Oh my goodness that's cold!!  I thought it was cold here, being 41* in your terms, haha.  Does it snow where you are when it gets that cold?

Mind you it's a lot hotter up north where all those bushfires are raging.  I guess you may have heard about those over there.  As bad as your west coast fires.    No

Please forgive us Americans as far as all the measurement systems that are out there. It was not in the educational curriculum back when I went to school. It wasn't till I got into high school when the warning came. "The metric system is coming here." The only conversion I got versed on was the Celius to Fahrenheit one only because we got a course on the weather. Then things got a little crazy when I found myself as a foreign car mechanic.

40 years ago. Somehow I stepped into that when I bought my 66 Triumph. Did you know, even the Brits had their own thread measurement system that wasn't metric. You can add all this to what Carol had referred to as far as the expense of the newer stuff vs. the older stuff. I couldn't agree with her more on this, because I have serviced my own vehicles most of my life. Talk about spark plugs.... it use to be easy to change spark plugs. Easy access for the most part. Then they started with the sports cars and then you found yourself accessing a few of them through the fender well from below. Then Pontiac made a car where you had to pull the whole engine out just to replace the spark plugs.

Nowadays, you have to take it to a shop and have it done with a cost of around $550.00 US, let's say @ a Ford dealership. If you don't do that and decide to change them yourself and you break one... Well, your kind of screwed. Then they went to independent coils for each cylinder at a cost of $45.00 to $65.99 @ Autozone. The higher one has a lifetime warranty while the lower one doesn't. Once one coil goes, they all start to go. So you have to replace them all at once. That also doesn't include the mechanic's fee. If you don't replace them all at once, you end up making several trips to the mechanic and getting charged each time. That adds up real quick. And they don't make access very easy either. I miss my 1976 Blazer!  

So if you see my stupid math equations in a post, I am just trying to give you all some kind of reference to bridge what we are talking about. To make matters worse, even these so-called part places don't know everything. Case and point, my T-Bird, has a Jaguar {British} powertrain in it. Ford apparently owned Jaguar in the early 2000s. So when I had to order a power steering pump for it, they kept sending the wrong one. It took me 5 weeks of aggravation to straighten all this out. Meanwhile, the car sat for that time. It was so frustrating. I also had to buy special tools just to work on it. Had to buy short wrenches just to work on it. Below, is not my car, per se. Mine doesn't have that nice shine on it, currently. But it could if I applied myself.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 69482610

But getting back to the weather, the coldest on this day was at 22*. So we will probably set a new record. Also, it rarely snows before Christmas. Seems like the last 3 years, things have changed in this regard. Last year, we got 16" in the first week of December and 12" in the first week the year before. I measured it here on the back deck. No snowplows here in my neck of the woods. You're just snowed in till it melts. Below was taken on 12/08/18

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Dsc00817

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Dsc00818

I have heard of the wildfires there in Australia. I have no idea if they are like the fires in California. There seems to be two types of fires going on there. Naturally caused and un-naturally caused. Just look at the aftermath and the evidence. A lot of unnatural stuff going on there. Some of the evidence looks the same as what was found with 9/11. Some kind of microwave beam that disintegrates certain compounds that shouldn't in the natural thermal measurements. They are commonplace in terms of evidence with a lot of these California fires. IMO, there is some kind of war going on there.

Google

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Fahrenheit+to+Celius

(32°F − 32) × 5/9 = 0°C
    17* Fahrenheit = -8.3* Celius

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNRZNZ3iF97fC40XqCDPAm9KjBO3mA%3A1573583672633&ei=OPvKXc2ZJqKe_QaZ47WIDQ&q=inches+to+centimeters&oq=inches+to+centimeters&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.666647.678249..678971...0.2..0.109.1303.20j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i131j0i67j0i131i67.PQk2kRpdQv4&ved=0ahUKEwjNldP-p-XlAhUiT98KHZlxDdEQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

12" = 30.54 centimeters

16" = 40.64 centimeters

Mathmaste'  Crazy Happy

P.S. Going to make another batch of soup, today! The name of my secret soup recipe is called 17*.  Cool

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:43 pm

In a few days Ford v Ferrari will be in the local theaters, and I'll probably see it half a dozen times!! I might even see Jon!! In the meantime I might re-watch Tucker. I drove a blue 1975 AMC Pacer for decades (my parents bought it brand-new on Brand Boulevard in 1975). There's a blue AMC Pacer in Wayne's World and the Real Slim Shady Eminem music-video (doing donuts in a restaurant parking-lot). I used to do donuts with my blue AMC Pacer in a restaurant parking-lot!! On a more Sirius-Note, I suspect Ancient Factional-Fighting in Modernity, and that scares the hell out of me. The novelty has worn-off, and I'm miserably-shaking as I go incognito into the sunset of my pathetic-life. I expected SO Much More out of life. A Brutal Gang of Facts and Dracs kicked the $hi+ out of me, and now I'm whimpering into the sunset of obscurity and insanity. Sorry for the Negativity, or should I say Sorry for the Truth?? Namaste and Godspeed.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Hal_9000_animated_fractal_by_jayaprime-d7j1yge

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you all for your best wishes.
    Its nice to have a birthday that is dovetailing over so many days.
    Today I saw a friend who wanted to celebrate with me and tomorrow
    comes another one !
    You are all warming my Heart.
    The way  things are turning for me is making this year a special one I guess :)

It's beginning to get cold over here too.
    I sleep with socks on and a hot water bottle.
    The cat loves it :)
    When it's getting cold like I just feel like staying
    in bed with a whole pile of books to read, hot tea, hot soup,
    warm bread and butter , dates and dried fruits... for days onwards.
    But the cat wants to be fed in the morning and wouldn't allow me to sleep !

But after a while I miss nature and love to go out there providing
    i have really warm clothes on. Cold and sunny as it  often is in autumn
    is what I like best with all these golden leaves crushing under my feet.
    Also I noticed the sky at sunset turning purple,pink and teal blue in autumn
    a color scheme I particularly love.

My son is arriving from Spain on the 22d. Another occasion to celebrate :)
    I'll be spending Christmas at his place this year with my grand children.
    There is a wish to go and live in their area somewhere in the future.
    However there are still things to settle until I  can actually get to that point.

Sanicle I am doing fine. Just completed Castaneda's Seers Code online course which came
    as a blessing to me.
    I had been looking for something like that since I first read Castaneda's books at age 16.
    Feeling great about it.

Below is a painting that has been Seer's Code inspired. It's named " in dreaming "
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 N_drea10
    Maybe I posted that one already ? Acrylic on wood which happened to be a really bad support as it soaked water.
    Anyways it gives it a vintage look that I like nevertheless.

Healthwise things are stationary. Not worse and not healed either.
    The doctor decided to space the scanners so I'll be have a  next clearer assessment as to my condition next year.
    Looking forward to the day I can tell you " My dear friend, my dear companion on this funny road,  I am healed !".
    One thing this condition taught me is to be patient. It follows its own course, it's own rules.
    I am not even sure I could find that thread your opened for me when it all started ....
    I am not giving up though although I am letting go of my desire to direct the show.

Morpheus true I am never far away <3 .
    My father had a triumph too when I was still a teenager. It was turquoise blue. Very nice but
    I was always in the back where there were no seats really. My father never liked cars with 4 doors
    and preferred the sports one. He was mainly alone in his car anyways.

As you asked here are some of my HeArt work.

Here are some samples of recent and earlier paintings

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Captur17

This one I worked more at and is now finished
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 20191110

This one is recent. I called it " The crack between the worlds "

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 20191012

And this one is my last one " She who brings the light "
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 20191111

Latest are studies and variations on photography.

Hope this will not slow the loading of the Bridgeway.
    If so I will remove some of my stuff.

Much Love to you all
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:55 pm

sunny

Sounds like OXY needs a bowl of my soup and a Spaghetti Western. Very Happy

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:32 pm

WOW, Mudra!!!!!!!!! That's some awesome artwork! It's not slowing the thread down either. "HEARTWORK." I like that a lot. Very Happy

I think the only thing that will slow this thread down might be some negative pothole posts. {hint}

Glad to hear that you are at least stable, health-wise. The Karen

I'm really impressed, Mudra. Don't know what else to say..........

Here's a small cool treat you can watch from your place of comfort.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:49 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Ancient-aliens
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Ac483b3339c307281d88b6113a83a4a8

Mudra, the artwork is exquisite, but your health situation troubles me. So many people connected with Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (as well as some notable whistleblowers and malcontents) seem to have serious health-problems (or have even died). What if this has everything to do with an Ancient Annunaki Supercomputer Matrix which reigns in Good and Bad threats to the Way Things Are?? I'm serious about not continuing with my online possibility-thinking. I honestly think the Matrix got me. I have a bunch of books and videos to waste my time on, without troubling the nether-realms.
    Morpheus wrote:sunny Sounds like OXY needs a bowl of my soup and a Spaghetti Western. Very Happy
    Morpheus wrote:I think the only thing that will slow this thread down might be some negative pothole posts. {hint}
    Morpheus, years ago on the 'Red Pill' thread, you said I needed to get laid. Now all I seem to need is a bowl of soup. A sexy-waitress asked old Lars "Do You Want Super-Sex??" Lars replied "I Think I'll Have the Soup." I can't get no satisfaction, but I just had a bowl of soup. You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore. What Would Richard Nixon Say??

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:46 am

Morpheus wow 😊 no need for a warm bottle and socks on with such a huge cat around. Humans are great when they let themselves live in the love flow.
    Animals rejoice  when it happens
    Even the wildest ones.

Really enjoyed the show.
    Thank You  The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:29 am

Oxy it is kind of you to feel concerned with my health. It should not trouble you however.
    Somewhere I let this illness  in you know. It brought a lot of pain along with it which is now gone and it brought blissful moments too. Magical ones even I would say.

As far as I am concerned its showing me there are things that8 still need to come to balance in my life.
    Things I still need to bring to a place of awareness and peace.The shield of self importance to polish until crystal clear transparency.My hall of mirrors to make sense of.

It is a work we all have to do you know, a daily journey.
    You are on it too somewhere Oxy at your own pace, your own understanding, your own hall of mirrors.
    The pot may be boiling for you in this period of time and life feel miserable. You may feel nothing makes sense and you are not getting anywhere and the situation helpless...
    This gives me great hope the pendulum may9 sweep with great force the other way around at the blink of an eye.
    Great potential.
    When is the movement due ? I have no clue Oxy. In the next second or in eons. I don't know this but it will ...any time from now.

Things don't last forever and nature always thrives to return things in balance no matter what cycle we are in
    Take care.Watch out.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:22 pm

sunny

It's 19* F @ 8:00 A.M. A good morning to stay inside. Made a pot of coffee. Coffee in hand.  Cup o

Once upon a time, back in 1990, I had a job in East Hartford, CT. I was a dispatcher for a courier company. That job was intense! I wore many hats. Dealt with all the major firearm corps, such as Colt and others, IBM, American Red Cross, and many others along with the hiring and firing of folks. After a period of time of working with the Red Cross, which involve major hospitals, making sure the delivery of said organs to folks who were literally on the operating table, my life became a ball of intensity. Some of my drivers took note of this and feared that I was going to quit because of all the stress. Then one day, one of my drivers came in and said, "you are coming with me." It was after work. So I went with him and he brought me to a strip club. He ordered a couple of drinks. So here we are and then he starts the conversation. He says to me, "you know what you need?" "You need to get laid!" To be honest, he was right. His name was Richard and no! Not Richard Nixon. Your Richard Nixon tubes have triggered this response. It just seemed appropriate to pass this wisdom down to you OXY, years ago. You had and still have all the stressful symptoms I had. We know that good sex can release all those pent up emotions. My soup can't do that. But I still offered it to you. And like everything I have done, to be by your side as a brother, you just continue to spit it back in my face. To continue throwing respect out the window in the name of your self proclaimed victimhood, is just mind-boggling especially when I know that you are better than this.

What really got me was what you had stated, "I hate my life." And then followed it up with a "Namaste' and a Godspeed." And you anchored that to this thread of all places. Anchoring your HATE is not exactly cool, Dude. The Angels were looking down on this thread, smiling about the exchange that was going. Their smiles stopped when you said that.  pale   You own your own hate and it would be one of my wishes that you stop playing the blame game as well to get attention.

To be frank, I don't know what has happened to you. But I assure you that nobody here has done anything to you but try to be loving and supportive in your regard. Your projections of your personalities on this little website, is just bullshit. And you want people to respond to you? Now you know why nobody wants too. Especially when you ooze with despair and HATE. All you are doing is separating yourself from the connection of "oneness." And that is not what this thread is about, so I thank you for all of your disrespect to me and everyone else. I will absorb your negativity and hate and neutralize it because I can! Mind you, I am not playing the role of a victim here when I say this.

RED FLAGS! And why do they always have to be RED? When you responded to a very sincere post I wrote to you, you said your red flags went up. Another spit in the face. What gives you the right to twist my sincerity to your hateful liking? So now that I see you post anything, my red flags go up. Because your sincerity is phony and you use that to manipulate others to get them stuck on your FLYPAPER! Over and over and over again. Boring!!!! Another turn-off. Your delivery of which is empty in terms of energy. Hollow. You may think you have fooled everyone else but I can read your energy.

Maybe you like testing me. Keep coming back for more. So be it and as you wish, but it won't change the facts and those facts are laid down with your despair and hate in your postings. I got news for you.

Your contact with RA back in the day, wasn't with the real RA. It's simple math in one sense. What you had contact with was the duplicate RA that the darkside created. And you used that to further your AGENDA to manipulate everyone else. Likes attract likes. Simply and universally put. The real RA would not engage you because he is not about hate and despair. That's where you were duped and swallowed that whole thing, hook, line, and sinker. How do I know this? In the firsthand. I know in the firsthand who RA is. In-person. It has to do with frequency, dude. Your frequencies and RA's frequencies don't match up! You said there were lies on every level. I couldn't agree more. Here is one of them.

There are also thieves on every level. Are you also a thief? Maybe a thief of everyone's time, since most awaken folks would see right through this. The truth of the matter is that you were never on the real RA's map. Besides, he is to busy dealing with much more important issues than your personalities of victimhood, and what you ooze.

Again, I am not your enemy. But I will give you credit as you know how to make one. Very manipulative, I find you. Been down a similar road with my youngest brother.

Even the freakin cows know! Cow Part of my chores when I was a young buck on the farm, was to clean out the stalls in the barn. On this one particular Saturday morning, I was doing this chore. I had let out to the coral two bulls and left a heifer inside. She was tied up in the stall. Her name was Irish. She was the queen of the barn, weighing in around 1400 lbs. So my little brother came down to get some attention. He was around 7 at the time. And as usual, he started with his smart ass harassment act, seeking that attention. Granted he had a lot of mental issues, but I just had to get done with what I had to do. So I told him to get out of here so I could complete the chore at hand. He kept on and on and on. Finally, I told him that if he didn't, I would let Irish loose on his ass. I was just kidding but he didn't know that. He was standing in the barn doorway and continued with his act. So I said, "okay." I went up to Irish and whispered in her ear, to scare the hell out of him, but don't hurt him. Then I unsnapped her swivel and got out of her stall. So she backs up out of the stall and looks at him, then turns and looks at me. I said to her to go on, but don't hurt him. She had a set of horns mind you. Anyways, she takes a step to the door and he steps back. She takes another step and then he starts running. She then takes off after him. I watched and she had him dead to rights with her horns right on his ass. He ran so hard to the front of the house and went through the front door. The next thing I hear is my Dad. WTF is going on??!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile Irish was kicking up sand in front of the house. Meanwhile, I was laughing my ass off till I cried. My brother never came back down to that barn and it has forever been etched in his mind and will not forgive me for that event, even now after all these years. Still blaming me when it was his luggage that created his fear for cows.

You OXY, remind me of my little brother. But there is a difference in the now, for you see, back in the day, being the number son, I had too many responsibilities and couldn't be bothered with my little brother's problems. So my brother felt rejected by me and I regret that occurred. I wish I could turn back the clock and paid more attention to him. He deserved that much and I now know I failed him. His act of multiple personalities and his victimhood continue to this very day. I have disowned him since because he continues those same patterns and refuses to grow through those issues. He's stuck till he learns those differences. And that is no longer my responsibility.

All this being said, I do not want to repeat past mistakes. That was why I wrote the post that you red-flagged. I wrote that post from my heart and it did pain me to see your reaction to my sincerity. Hell, I was willing to invite you here to stay with me for a short time to assist you. Despite all the turmoil of loss that I have been dealing with this past year. I've lost 4 souls from my life and that doesn't include my dog and cat. And here you are with your empty, hollow, pithy comments of your own designed victimhood that does not really take into real consideration what others really go through. You are not operating from your heart when the Talley sums itself up. But you have the potential to do so. I just don't see that anymore with all of the ooze of despair and hate you anchor to not just this little website, but to the Planet as well.

Not to choose is also a choice and I will respect that as well. You are just doing what my brother reminds me of. And what you do is totally your responsibility. Not anybody else's. So my advice to you is to either continue on your path as you currently are, or get laid, and maybe even grow a pair. It's all on you because you created this mess in the first place. Save me the platitudes of hate and despair while you are at it because in my reality, it is utter bullshit and provides no "soulutions" to the stalls we all find ourselves in, and the strain of dealing with all of the issues we find our selves picking and choosing to try to uplift this Planet in the first place. Can you hear me now?

You say, "You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore." Oh please!?!?!? You didn't just say that. Most hypocritical of you to the extreme! What a pile of poo! Because I offered a bowl of soup? Playing that victim card again? Boring! And you are going to use a Richard Nixon video to show us your resolve? Can't you just say it straight up? You've been threatening everyone with your disconnect to this little website for months now. But hey, you want to play one of your blame cards, blame me and spare everyone else with this cow crap. No one is or has been pushing you out of here, EXCEPT YOU! And all for the wrong reasons I might add.

My money is on your potential and I just hope you still have the time to turn your situation around. If not, you will have to come back here, reincarnate, and do it all again till you really learn those lessons. Do you want that? If you do then you are insane. You're a good and wonderful soul and if you can stop time and remove that conflicted emotional personality with all of your hate and despair, for a brief moment of time, you might remember who you truly are. Only you can choose to do that. I am not disowning you like my brother. My brother gave me no choice because he tried to manipulate me every step of the way to stay stuck in his victimhood. I also expect you will do something very similar because you don't really want to change. At least that is what your personality is projecting. And I don't want to get into the psychological aspects of that personality. ADD, bi-polar and the rest of it. My brother had those issues as well.

So when you drop your hate, despair, blaming, and all the rest of it, we will get to see who you really are. Until that happens, we will only see the victimized projection personality called, OXY. Which for my own solitude will just chalk it up as a personality with no integrity, that I no longer trust. Will that fit into the result bucket that you were chasing? I know, I know. He will just deflect it with some victimized comment. It's how he rolls. Oh well.....

You are welcomed here any time OXY. But do us a favor and tone down your hate and despair. You have forgotten that your potential would be a great benefit to the Planet, instead of propagating a great sadness when we see your postings. And try to take all this constructively. You get too much of the coddling treatment and I think that has come into play in which hasn't been exactly beneficial to your cause. This is just a matter of the higher frequencies pushing everyone's crap up to the surface. Don't be stupid, but take advantage of the opportunity that is before you and let's work together to get you on a better track. Enough of the Bullshit.  Cow

When I was around 11, my grandmother bought me a cassette tape recorder for Christmas one year. I had only one tape and it was the Rolling Stones and the song that woke me up to the sound of music, was this one. Go figure. Played it endlessly.

Enough said! Let's get you unstuck! Give it some thought. Or not.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:47 pm

My post to you Oxy, Morpheus's Post to you and then this poem that just entered my space.
    Like an echo... Strange how life is painting things at times doesn't it ?

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Tumblr10

I particularly love this quote from Carlos Castaneda

“All of us, whether or not we are warriors, have a cubic centimeter of chance that pops out in front of our eyes from time to time. The difference between an average man and a warrior is that the warrior is aware of this, and one of his tasks is to be alert, deliberately waiting, so that when his cubic centimeter pops out he has the necessary speed, the prowess, to pick it up.”

― Carlos Castaneda

These are things we need to pay attention to I believe for when this happens something of a higher order is attempting to deliver a message to us.
    Watch out  Cheerful

Last time LionHawk cut my head off with his mighty sword it was really an interesting experience because at one moment your wear your head on your shoulders and the next thing you know you stare at it lying dumb on the ground.
    So you either remain that way or you take it as that cubic cm of chance popping out and pick that head up with prowess putting it back  on in no time so you can at least  talk   Toast  
    So if you ever wonder how LH and I got friends this is how it all begun a long long time ago.
    And in truth this didn't have anything to do with being right or wrong for any of us.  
    It all had to do with a good awesome sparkling clash  Laugh

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Hmm... lots to think about in your posts mudra and Lionhawk. There are times that Oxy does remind me of Jupiter Ascending where she goes on about hating her life, gets kidnapped by off-worlders and discovers who she really is, witnesses her family about to be annihilated, is betrayed by her past life children, has to fight like hell to survive and in the end.. ends up loving her life. Transformation is a process and can take time. Adversity can be challenges to overcome and also opportunities to learn about oneself and what they're made of. Oxy, I think your psyche would benefit from watching the mystical spiritual stories below.

Dear Diary...

I have a confession to make. Over the past year I've become somewhat addicted to Chinese Spiritual/Mystical productions. Their imagination and rich history boggles the mind and leaves US Pedowood in the dust digging deeper into the mud. The two that I enjoyed so much are Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and Heavy Sweetness Ash-Like Frost. There are 60 segments so takes awhile to view the entire series. I get this via Amazon Prime, which is a treat. I love how multi-dimensional these stories are and where the primary characters are working on developing their spiritual cultivation. The other one is titled Destiny of White Snake where a snake seeks spiritual cultivation so that she can evolve into a human and eventually a deity.

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

After a devastating war, the immortal tribe paid a heavy price to seal the demon lord. 70,000 years later, in an attempt to re-seal the demon lord who broke free, Bai Qian was sent to the mortal realm. In the mortal world, she meets Ye Hua and falls in love with him. Su Jin, who is jealous of Ye Hua's love for Bai Qian, intentionally creates a series of misunderstanding between them and causes Bai Qian to lose her eyes. Thinking that Ye Hua has betrayed her, the devastated Bai Qian jumps off from the Zhu Xian Terrace. At her request, all her memories have been erased and she forgets Ye Hua. Hundreds of  years later, the two meets again as deities. Another lifetime another world, Ye Hua recognizes Bai Qian but the latter remains indifferent. Three lives three worlds, her and him, are they fated to bear an entangling love line?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTQ06O0QyzI

This next one is my current favorite due to the humor involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg8nH1-zo7U

In the prehistoric times, the 200,000 year of Tian Yuan, the flower deity Zi Fen dies after giving birth to a daughter. Before she passed, she fed her daughter the Unfeeling Pill, ordered her subordinates to keep the girl’s birth story a secret and to imprison her within Shui Jing for ten thousand years. The girl’s name is Jin Mi.

Four thousand years later, the Heavenly Emperor’s second son, the Phoenix Fire Deity was entrapped by someone and mistakenly entered Shui Jing. He was saved by the ignorant Jin Mi. After living together for a hundred years, the Fire Deity gradually developed feelings for Jin Mi. Who would have thought that he would be attracted to Jin Mi?

In between the Heavenly World and the Devil World, there is an immeasurably deep River of Forgetfulness, where the war between the Fire Deity and Night Deity finally erupts.

There is another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXysdQalUU&list=PLJ8tSVdIuzBa27OrzJBOp6EsyGjni0at9
    The Destiny Legend of White Snake (These episodes are on youtube.) She too is seeking ways to increase her spiritual cultivation. An immortal being falls in love with a human who is destined to be alone in this fantasy folk tale saga. Can the two live peacefully together, or will fate tear them apart. However she must go through the 8 sufferings of the mortal world.She wants to spiritually cultivate herself so that she can eventually become a deity.

I hope others enjoy these stories as much as I have.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:36 pm

Thank You . The Karen
    Looks great Carol :) I think I may fall for the same addiction.
    We should have a home cinema here on the forum.
    A thread with everyone's best uplifting movies and series ?

Much Love for You
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:58 pm

It might take a while for me to digest the last few posts, and I might not directly comment on them. I have a weird modus operandi which is sort of standoffish and indifferent. I've taken Jupiter Ascending somewhat seriously and personally, and used it in my online Religious and Political Science-Fiction. The church-folk and alternative-folk don't like me. I don't even like me. Anyway, here is a Richard Nixon documentary which I somewhat identified with. Nixon probably knew too-much and tried to do too-much (or something to that effect). One can learn a lot of lessons from documentaries. Several of you seem to have absolute past-life recall. I certainly don't. I don't trust anyone or anything, which makes me paranoid and isolated (sort of like President Nixon). Perhaps there is a Galactic Watergate in my future. Who Knows?? Dr. Who??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 pm

cheers

I spent many hours today, writing my last post. Made several edits and this last edit now stands as what I was trying to convey. During the writing, I had worded some things in a backward fashion but corrected to what I truly meant. So if anyone, copy and pasted the post prematurely, you may want to redo your copy and paste, with the latest one.

When the Angels reacted the way they did, I knew that apathy wasn't going to cure anything. There are beautiful Angels here, watching and reading what is going on in this thread. I'm not talking about us humans here. It was a sad moment when that moment happened. Even on this so-labeled little website. I don't see it as such, but that is my filter. The little website thing. It was totally unexpected for them to show up during that moment. But how could I not pay attention to that?

Let me be clear here. I didn't write what I did out of hate. I did it out of compassion.  If I didn't care about OXY, I wouldn't have wasted my day writing that post. Take that to the bank!

One thing that Mother Nature has taught me is that sometimes you have to smack an old apple tree so that it will wake up and produce apples once again. She has a way of reviving but sometimes she needs a little help. It may sound awful smacking a tree but it will often be a benefit to that tree. It's potential will be once more. It will heal up just fine if not better.

I love how you summed that all up, Mudra.  Very Happy Clash of the Sparktans. I have a confession, Mudra. If the truth be known, I didn't want to lope your head off. I was after something else that was in your backdrop. A negative entity who was controlling you at that time. Using you. Creating a hell of sorts for you and the ones you were in contact with. I knew something was out of whack when I had connected to your heart and saw this entity. So I decided to do something about that. What I saw in your heart was contrary to what was going on, surface wise. And I did succeed and loped his head off. And now, here we are. I have no regrets as to those actions I took. Because our connection now is of oneness and the love flows like a beautiful river between us. As it should be. I love you So forgive me for keeping this from you.

Not long after I did that, the Reptilians found out what I did and sent one of their representatives to try and get control of me. I now wish I had recorded that conversation so I could show you. The power trip didn't work. I ended up pissing them off more so. Unreal. Brook was a witness as to all this. When I told them where the Bear was and what color rabbit the Bear used for toilet paper, they went on a campaign and attacked most of my dearest friends. My hands were full dealing with that for several years after. Some of them were almost killed. Serious stuff. And I was also attacked. March 7, 2010. I have already written about this as you probably know, in better detail.

When I was young, I was raised in a 300-year-old cabin. An Indian trading post way back in the day. The cabin was haunted and also the land. The works. 11 ghosts, 1 poltergeist, and demons to boot. With a portal to the demonic realms in my bedroom closet. Talk about hate and despair... for anyone reading this, just know if hate and despair are in your heart, you will be paying a very dear price and will have a life full of hell. You end up becoming one of their agents and that is a form of possession. My whole family became victims of this except for me. The abuse that came from all of that, pains me to have experience that and to see folks like your family who you dearly try to love as family will only perpetuate more evil conflict. For the rest of their lives. And yours if you let them. That is why I disowned my family because they became evil and would lash out their ways to not just control you but also destroy the love within your heart. Maybe the picture here is getting clearer as to where I am coming from in this thread.

In 1994, I released 11 imprisoned souls from those evil clutches. They were there for 300 years. Mostly Native American and I say that because some were half breeds, which was considered in those times as the bottom of the barrel when it came to human status. You have to stand up to this as your own survival and sanity maybe your only salvation by doing so. It takes courage and a lot of heart to overcome these things. You have to make changes in order to survive. If you don't, again you will only pay a very dear price. For life. So heed my warnings because I truly don't want to see that kind of thing for anybody.

And that is where I am coming from.
    You do what you will with this information as I will respect your free agency and I will use loving detachment if you choose misery and the path of evil. {not directed at you, Mudra}

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:00 am

That's a powerful testimony Lionhawk. Your a spiritual warrior out there engaging in the good fight along side Arch Angel Michael. One of my favorite Arch Angels, who I often hold up in prayers of thanksgiving and appreciation for what he does to help humanity.

Over the years I've observed that almost all of my spiritual warrior friends have been under attack with some of the most difficult life challenges. Yet what makes them stand out the most is the attitude toward adversity, their uplifted spirit, the absolute faith in god and their grateful hearts. Adversity is not something to be pulled down with. It's something to use as a stepping stone to lift one up even higher in prayers of thankfulness for what one does have.

The priority is the relationship with God who helps them through difficulties feeling that they are surrounded by angels who are helping to carry the burden they are undergoing. Often in the midst of the worst possible scenario they are praising god for being there with them assisting in the current challenge. And they are optimistic in nature and personality. All of them are humanitarians giving what little some may have willingly to someone else in greater need. They don't experience a feeling of lack because their hearts are full of spiritual abundance, so of course there is plenty to go around.

I think one of the things that touched me most deeply Lionhawk is Brooks and your life-after-life journey and how you found each other, nurtured each other, grew more in spirit and freed yourselves from the cycle of rebirth in this 3rd dimension. I hope I'm not assuming this is the case, but an actual reality. I love how you expressed your love for one another and how protective each of you were to ensure the safety each others spirit. Yours is an awesome journey and would make a great epic tale/book. Most unenlightened folks would have no clue as to just how real and spiritually deep your story goes. It makes me happy that you finally found each other, shared time together and loved each other. That indeed, is a wonderful blessing. It's also a wonder how she can still come to visit and work from the other side to help you share your current emotional burden without her here.

As for Oxy. Hmm.

When I was in grammar school going to church and learning about God.. I began those inner monologues with God, then Jesus. As a teen I did wonder if it was all just fake as a result of becoming spiritually disillusion with traditional churches. Yet the monologue was now entrenched, embedded into my psyche, so that whenever I was frightened, or praying to meet my soul mate, the monologue kicked in and I was comforted.  

How did I came to know God//Jesus was real?

Because of how God/angels stepped in to assist me is exceptionally dangerous physical situations (near drowning, river rafting, auto accidents, mountain climbing, skiing, scuba diving, wild animals, etc.) keeping me safe, or helping to find a pathway to safety.

I often experience a sensation existing within a cheerful cocoon with different songs playing in my mind, an altered state of consciousness, while out in the world. Subsequently, I just feel exceptionally grateful for this spiritual connection.

Each night before drifting off to sleep I pray that I may be a conduit for the highest levels of spiritual energy from the highest dimensions be allowed to flow down through me into this dimension, throughout the various timelines, various dimensional frequencies to help raise the overall frequency of the planet and humanity. I also pray that humanity throughout the multi-verse is delivered from evil on a regular basis.

So Oxy, perhaps you should focus on what you allow into your consciousness (avoid the negative input) and what you put out into the world (avoid the negative output) in your thoughts. This is something that you alone can take control of, if you so desire.

Namaste
    Enlightened

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAqxJmHHy84
    Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - The Best Of
    Musicas Havaianas Hawaii Aloha Hawaiian Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU&feature=emb_logo
    Marconi Union - Weightless

“Everyone knows they need to manage their stress. When things get difficult at work, school, or in your personal life, you can use as many tips, tricks, and techniques as you can get to calm your nerves. So here’s a science-backed one: make a playlist of the 10 songs found to be the most relaxing on earth. Sound therapies have long been popular as a way of relaxing and restoring one’s health. For centuries, indigenous cultures have used music to enhance well-being and improve health conditions.

Now, neuroscientists out of the UK have specified which tunes give you the most bang for your musical buck. The study was conducted on participants who attempted to solve difficult puzzles as quickly as possible while connected to sensors. The puzzles induced a certain level of stress, and participants listened to different songs while researchers measured brain activity as well as physiological states that included heart rate, blood pressure, and rate of breathing.

According to Dr. David Lewis-Hodgson of Mindlab International, which conducted the research, the top song produced a greater state of relaxation than any other music tested to date. In fact, listening to that one song- “Weightless”- resulted in a striking 65 percent reduction in participants’ overall anxiety, and a 35 percent reduction in their usual physiological resting rates. That is remarkable.

Equally remarkable is the fact the song was actually constructed to do so. The group that created “Weightless”, Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener’s heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

When it comes to lowering anxiety, the stakes couldn’t be higher. Stress either exacerbates or increases the risk of health issues like heart disease, obesity, depression, gastrointestinal problems, asthma, and more. More troubling still, a recent paper out of Harvard and Stanford found health issues from job stress alone cause more deaths than diabetes, Alzheimer’s, or influenza.

In this age of constant bombardment, the science is clear: if you want your mind and body to last, you’ve got to prioritize giving them a rest. Music is an easy way to take some of the pressure off of all the pings, dings, apps, tags, texts, emails, appointments, meetings, and deadlines that can easily spike your stress level and leave you feeling drained and anxious.

Of the top track, Dr. David Lewis-Hodgson said, “‘Weightless’ was so effective, many women became drowsy and I would advise against driving while listening to the song because it could be dangerous.” So don’t drive while listening to these, but do take advantage of them:

10. “We Can Fly,” by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
    9. “Canzonetta Sull’aria,” by Mozart
    8. “Someone Like You,” by Adele
    7. “Pure Shores,” by All Saints
    6. “Please Don’t Go,” by Barcelona
    5. “Strawberry Swing,” by Coldplay
    4. “Watermark,” by Enya
    3. “Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix),” by DJ Shah
    2. “Electra,” by Airstream
    1. “Weightless,” by Marconi Union

I made a public playlist of all of them on Spotify that runs about 50 minutes (it’s also downloadable).”
    - http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm