tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The teachings of Don Juan Matus

mudra
    mudra

The teachings of Don Juan Matus  - Page 10 Empty Re: The teachings of Don Juan Matus

Post  mudra on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Encounters with the nagual playlist ( Armando Torres )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO4zzifU--Q&list=PLZH1Z75oWNrnCu871IACWbXst8Dz3onE1

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The teachings of Don Juan Matus  - Page 10 Empty Re: The teachings of Don Juan Matus

Post  mudra on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Enlightment 's youtube chanel
    Loads of audio books of Castaneda, interviews, tensegrity videos etc...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqSSTkkH0lDWjwHyHat4FA/videos

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:09 pm

Last edited by mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:45 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:47 pm

:

"I'm going to utter perhaps the greatest piece of knowledge anyone can voice," he said. "Let me see what you can do with it.

"Do you know that at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know that you can use that eternity, if you so desire?"

After a long pause, during which he urged me with a subtle movement of his eyes to make a statement, I said that I did not understand what he was talking about.

"There! Eternity is there!" he said, pointing to the horizon. Then he pointed to the zenith. "Or there, or perhaps we can say that eternity is like this." He extended both arms to point to the east and west.

We looked at each other. His eyes held a question.

"What do you say to that?" he asked, coaxing me to ponder upon his words.

I did not know what to say."Do you know that you can extend yourself forever in any of the directions I have pointed to?" he went on. "Do you know that one moment can be eternity? This is not a riddle; it's a fact, but only if you mount that moment and use it to take the totality of yourself forever in any direction."

He stared at me.

"You didn't have this knowledge before," he said, smiling. "Now you do. I have revealed it to you. But it doesn't make a bit of difference because you don't have enough personal power to utilize my revelation.

"Yet if you did have enough power, my words alone would serve as the means for you to round up the totality of yourself, and get the crucial part of it out of the boundaries in which it is contained."

He came to my side and poked my chest with his fingers. It was a very light tap.

"These are the boundaries I'm talking about," he said. "One can get out of them. We are a feeling; an awareness encased here."

He slapped my shoulders with both hands. My pad and pencil fell to the ground. Don Juan put his foot on the pad and stared at me, and then laughed.

I asked him if he minded my taking notes. He said no in a reassuring tone and moved his foot away.

"We are luminous beings," he said, shaking his head rhythmically. "And for a luminous being only personal power matters. But if you ask me what personal power is, I have to tell you that my explanation will not explain it.""

~ Don Juan, Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:31 am

The teachings of Don Juan Matus  - Page 10 Covid-19_blog
    Photo Credit: CROWDSTRIKE

Entering the unknown
    Posted on April 2, 2020 by female warrior

https://femalewarrior.net/2020/04/02/entering-the-unknown/#more-4452

A warrior acknowledges his pain but he doesn’t indulge in it. Thus the mood of a warrior who enters into the unknown is not one of sadness; on the contrary, he’s joyful because he feels humbled by his great fortune, confident that his spirit is impeccable, and above all, fully aware of his efficiency. A warrior’s joyfulness comes from having accepted his fate, and from having truthfully assessed what lies ahead of him. ~ Don Juan, Tales of Power

It’s been a long time since I’ve written because I’ve had nothing to say. And now I’m compelled to write and ironically I still have nothing to say but there’s nothing else to do.

Those of you who have read my posts since I started blogging in 2009 know that I have always placed a strong emphasis on attaining freedom from The Predator. The ultimate goal of the predator – as I have come to understand it through Carlos Castaneda’s explanations – was to feed off of human energy, to consume them fully until there was nothing left but a lifeless husk. Don Juan said in regards to the predator, There is an explanation which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken goods, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

One can only assume, at this point in time, that the predator – being the parasite that it is – began its most recent feeding frenzy in an attempt to consume the world. Based on the rising number of cases and deaths it leaves in its wake, it’s gorging itself mercilessly.

Some of my friends are living in a great state of fear. Others are patiently waiting for the virus to reach its peak and dissipate. Some are expressing that this is going to be known as the era of the great awakening as we witness air quality improving as the earth, and humanity, enter into a state of long-needed restoration. When we become free from the distractions of the world, planetary intelligence will awaken within us and we can continue to evolve the natural and primal vision, the very creation that inspires the universe. (We’ll come back to this in a different post.)

It’s obvious that we have no control over the predator whatsoever, aside from isolating ourselves in our homes. Now, more than ever, is the ultimate time to unplug. As always, unplugging from the predator remains our only way out. We can’t take a pill to assuage its infiltration, there is no vaccine against it, and it does not discriminate against any one culture, class, or race. Everyone is at risk.

So how do we free ourselves from the predator now? What words of wisdom can adherents to the Toltec Path align with in order to emancipate ourselves from the reign of fear the coronavirus is causing? It is my belief that we are being forced to recognize that there are no words, there is no doctrine, no spiritual belief system, no political party, no religion, no repenting; essentially no single path or thing that can be named as the salvation to this disease.

The only thing we can count on now is right action and this begins with ourselves. Now, more than ever, we have to become impeccable with our energy. We are essentially being forced to enter into and explore a new band of awareness. The paradigms that we had based our reality upon for decades, centuries, millennia, no longer exist. New concepts, models, and foundational substrates are emerging as part of an unfolding mystery that affects all of us simultaneously. It is up to each individual to either cling to what was or to co-create the unknown as it transpires.

What I see is that we are shifting and entering into uncharted territory, and we are assisting each other in this whether we think we are or not. This shift or new band, for seers, is not comprised of a “plan”. It does not have structure. I have come to find that the only thing we can do is align with intent. Period. It takes work, it takes discipline, it takes an extreme measure of mindfulness, diligence and awareness. And then, when we give ourselves over to the unfathomable sea of awareness in total fluidity I trust that the shift will simply emerge in the form of new lines, new energetic fibers and new possibilities. And I look forward to seeing and experiencing what that will be like. In fact, I already am. The new band of awareness already exists, all we need to do is align with intent and we are there. There are no words, it just is.

Oh, and as I’ve said before, don’t believe a word I say, test it for yourselves.

~ Keep Dancing!

Current date/time is Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:42 pm