tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The teachings of Don Juan Matus

mudra
    mudra

The teachings of Don Juan Matus  - Page 10 Empty Re: The teachings of Don Juan Matus

Post  mudra on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Encounters with the nagual playlist ( Armando Torres )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO4zzifU--Q&list=PLZH1Z75oWNrnCu871IACWbXst8Dz3onE1

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The teachings of Don Juan Matus  - Page 10 Empty Re: The teachings of Don Juan Matus

Post  mudra on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Enlightment 's youtube chanel
    Loads of audio books of Castaneda, interviews, tensegrity videos etc...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqSSTkkH0lDWjwHyHat4FA/videos

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:09 pm

Last edited by mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:45 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:47 pm

:

"I'm going to utter perhaps the greatest piece of knowledge anyone can voice," he said. "Let me see what you can do with it.

"Do you know that at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know that you can use that eternity, if you so desire?"

After a long pause, during which he urged me with a subtle movement of his eyes to make a statement, I said that I did not understand what he was talking about.

"There! Eternity is there!" he said, pointing to the horizon. Then he pointed to the zenith. "Or there, or perhaps we can say that eternity is like this." He extended both arms to point to the east and west.

We looked at each other. His eyes held a question.

"What do you say to that?" he asked, coaxing me to ponder upon his words.

I did not know what to say."Do you know that you can extend yourself forever in any of the directions I have pointed to?" he went on. "Do you know that one moment can be eternity? This is not a riddle; it's a fact, but only if you mount that moment and use it to take the totality of yourself forever in any direction."

He stared at me.

"You didn't have this knowledge before," he said, smiling. "Now you do. I have revealed it to you. But it doesn't make a bit of difference because you don't have enough personal power to utilize my revelation.

"Yet if you did have enough power, my words alone would serve as the means for you to round up the totality of yourself, and get the crucial part of it out of the boundaries in which it is contained."

He came to my side and poked my chest with his fingers. It was a very light tap.

"These are the boundaries I'm talking about," he said. "One can get out of them. We are a feeling; an awareness encased here."

He slapped my shoulders with both hands. My pad and pencil fell to the ground. Don Juan put his foot on the pad and stared at me, and then laughed.

I asked him if he minded my taking notes. He said no in a reassuring tone and moved his foot away.

"We are luminous beings," he said, shaking his head rhythmically. "And for a luminous being only personal power matters. But if you ask me what personal power is, I have to tell you that my explanation will not explain it.""

~ Don Juan, Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda

Current date/time is Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:42 am