tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
LeeEllisMusic
giovonni
lawlessline
gscraig
Brook
Mercuriel
eMonkey
Carol
lindabaker
mudra
burgundia
Lionhawk
Instigator
17 posters

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread Empty Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Instigator Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 am

Last edited by Instigator on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:26 am; edited 6 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 pm

That is just impressive! I hear this is a hot month for a major event unlike anything we have seen in our recent history. Good to see someone actually using their gifts to share what might be considered life saving knowledge to those who may choose to use it.

Indeed! sunny
    burgundia
    burgundia

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm

soon to be verified...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Thank you so much Instigator .

Love from me
    mudra
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am

Hi Lionhawk, Yeah this month will be quite huge just on planetary alignments alone, looks like its hold on to your hats mode for the next few weeks Hypnotize

Namaste
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 am

Thank you. Please keep posting! A synergy of old knowledge (planetary alignments) and new (our telescopes). Excellent find, Instigator! Linda
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 pm

New Earthquake / Volcano warning Video up for Sep 13-14

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 am

Looks like major volcanic activity is underway

Last edited by Instigator on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:13 am

New Earthquake Watch Video up - Most important !

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Philippines, Mexico, California and Japan. That about covers it, right?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 am

Carol wrote:Philippines, Mexico, California and Japan. That about covers it, right?

Two of these areas are at risk of a 7+ event the next 48 hours
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:50 am

I suspect it may be Japan this go around.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

Anyone interested i have added two more earthquake videos bounce

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 am

New Earthquake Video listed for anyone interested

Namaste

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Instigator, I wanted to tell you thanks, and that your thread is one of the most fascinating ones I've ever read.

Where did you come up with the correlations between position of coronal hole and potential quake locations on earth? Is this your discovery?

Does earth's rotation affect the projection? What about the solar wind: how much of an effect does it have? When there is a mass ejection, does it matter which side of the earth is facing the ejection when it erupts, or consequently when it connects with earth? What is the time lapse: is it three or four days? Are larger CME's faster in their "approach" to earth than the smaller ones? Forgive me if this has already been covered.

Thanks.

Last edited by lindabaker on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread Empty Earthquake Watch September

Post  Instigator Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 am

Hi Lindabaker, this can be a long and drawn answer and I don't want to give any reader ADD In the process lol However Its my belief that the Sun is the axis of time, linear time requires celestial orbits and thus 3D linear time can manifest.

Many enlightened light workers comment that "we are all one", this is also how I see celestial body's.
    Everything we see is separate but infact its part of all that is. So looking at the sun in reality is looking at the earth.

These celestial body's we call planets are infact the representation of the forces required to create change in this 3D reality ... But on a higher dimensional level they are just consciousness and energy, as are we.

So coronal holes/ CME's/Flares/Filament eruptions have actually happened here on the earth, that show on the sun slightly ahead of time so that events or cycles can continue in this 3D reality.

Hope this doesn't create a brain cramp , its not an easy thing to describe lol

Namaste

Last edited by Instigator on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : schpelling)
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 am

Thanks, Instigator. Kind of a brain cramp, but worth it. I'm sure it's difficult to put things simply when so many factors are involved. Have you ever heard of a Central Sun? Would that play a role as well? I know, I know, I keep asking those pesky questions. Probably better to just let you do your research and videos, but this subject brings up so much more to think about. Don't worry about giving us ADD: I think most of us deal with it already, ha ha.
    sunny

Last edited by lindabaker on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 am

We live in a complicated universe but through the chaos there is balance and grace. Our 3D minds and our false science makes it almost impossible to comprehend, but when you think with a higher minded perspective magic tends to follow.

Central Sun is actually a black hole, or perhaps anti mater in origin, after all we live in duality and in order for this 3D reality to manifest, we require both matter and anti-mater to combine and join without one part it cannot manifest

I make the videos as simple as I can so everyone can join in, this higher dimensional thinking opens minds and free's the dogmas that have flooded this world for millennia

I'm happy you enjoy the videos, its a work in progress and quite difficult, but with it is universal knowledge and understanding that we will never get from our schools and our science(NASA) Wink
    Sometimes you just got to go within to get the truth cat

Namaste

Last edited by Instigator on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Instigator wrote:Anyone interested i have added two more earthquake videos bounce

A biggie Erathquake today in Papua New Guinea - just afew days off Instigator - but the region was pretty much a hit (excuse the pun)
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010bubv.php
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm

eMonkey wrote:A biggie Erathquake today in Papua New Guinea - just afew days off Instigator - but the region was pretty much a hit (excuse the pun)

Hi eMonkey, well the events i looked at are for other coronal features yet to arrive so to speak, there was a weird anomoly in that region stretching from above equator right down 10 degrees south a day prior to my video which looks like this event. If i made a warning on this it would have covered 30 degrees, i would rather pick a region or two than make a vague assesment lol I am quite sure that we may be getting more events Oct 1-2( in my video) and another event Oct 3 or 4 perhaps in the LA region, this one i will make a video on once i have seen more imagery.

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 pm

New Update just listed, Heads up for people in LA and Japan

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Oct 4-5-6 Earthquake watch video now up, sorry for the delay

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:57 am

Oct 4 has produced some significant results, on the video i mentioned the coronal hole 20 Degrees north would be in play for this day.

5.5 2010/10/04 01:38:30 19.362 BABUYAN ISLANDS REGION, PHILIPPINES
    5.1 2010/10/04 11:48:35 19.807 CUBA REGION
    4.9 2010/10/04 12:08:28 19.671 BABUYAN ISLANDS REGION, PHILIPPINES
    6.3 2010/10/04 13:28:40 24.286 SOUTHWESTERN RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 am

Thank-you Instigator for the private video showing the Earth quake potential targeting Vancouver Island. I wish that had been posted in the video you shared so that people can see your results. If I may suggest, you post a result chart of the quakes that occurred from your reporting. Fantastic work! Blows me away as to how you do it. Double Thumbs Up
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:09 pm

I would also be on the lookout for Vancouver predictions (or Seattle).

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:23 pm