tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Carol on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:19 am

This was posted 10/29/10 and since a number of other volcanoes are rumbling or have erupted.

Below is a series of fictional videos of what is likely to happen when a super volcano erupts. Part 1 of the awesome BBC Supervolcano docu-drama. For all the Documentary fans out there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMovingPlanetForum

]https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMovingPlanetForum#p/a/f/1/IAxj2ob_JoU
    Our team in Vanuatu ab seiled 500 vertical metres into the Marum Volcano on Ambrym Island to the very
    edge of a huge lake of violently boiling lava - live via sat phone 20 Sept 2010

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  LeeEllisMusic on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:30 am

Just saw this about all the Hawaiian Islands being under a flash flood warning and thought of you Carol~

Be well and Stay safe~

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/116657309.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you Lee. Living on the side of the tallest volcano in the world it is unlikely it will ever flash flood here. Double Thumbs Up

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Somehow, I just knew you'd be fine!

OK - please don't take this personally, but just as I was typing this I thought of that old joke -

Q: "Who will survive the nuclear winter?"

A: The cockroaches... and Cher! :) LOL

I'm glad you're safe, hon.
    Looking ofrward to the ET update I love you
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 am

So much for having a clear thread for these forcasts :)

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Instigator wrote:So much for having a clear thread for these forcasts :)

Chili just got a 6.0...man did you call it!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Monday February 28 2011, 02:03:27 UTC 24 minutes ago Izu Islands, Japan region 5.033.5 Detail
    Monday February 28 2011, 02:03:18 UTC 24 minutes ago Tonga 5.0 33.9 Detail
    Monday February 28 2011, 01:29:26 UTC 58 minutes ago Bio-Bio, Chile 6.0 16.7 Detail
    Monday February 28 2011, 00:55:04 UTC 92 minutes ago Myanmar 4.4 112.3 Detail
    Monday February 28 2011, 00:20:21 UTC 2 hours ago Southern California 1.7 0.0 Detail
    Monday February 28 2011, 00:04:42 UTC 2 hours ago Kyushu, Japan 4.664.6 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 23:48:41 UTC 2 hours ago Northern California 1.1 2.9 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 23:13:54 UTC 3 hours ago Island of Hawaii, Hawaii 1.9 41.7 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 22:42:12 UTC 3 hours ago Baja California, Mexico 1.6 5.2 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 22:40:10 UTC 3 hours ago Southern California 1.4 48.9 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 22:35:37 UTC 3 hours ago Northern California 2.4 2.3 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 22:00:47 UTC 4 hours ago Southern California 2.5 6.1 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 21:24:02 UTC 5 hours ago Central Alaska 2.1 0.0 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 20:30:59 UTC 5 hours ago Central California 1.2 7.5 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 20:28:47 UTC 5 hours ago Southern California 1.1 11.3 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 20:27:25 UTC 6 hours ago Southern California 1.0 5.0 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 20:06:14 UTC 6 hours ago Central California 1.9 7.1 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 19:47:52 UTC 6 hours ago Southern Alaska 2.0 28.9 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 19:34:39 UTC 6 hours ago Central California 1.4 6.9 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 19:31:59 UTC 6 hours ago Northern California 1.2 2.0 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 19:20:41 UTC 7 hours ago Central California 1.0 5.9 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 18:37:34 UTC 7 hours ago Central California 1.3 5.3 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 18:05:45 UTC 8 hours ago Northern California 1.5 2.7 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 18:05:36 UTC 8 hours ago Central Alaska 1.8 0.0 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 16:16:13 UTC 10 hours ago northern Alaska 2.1 0.4 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 15:48:27 UTC 10 hours ago Kenai Peninsula, Alaska 2.4 32.2 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 15:22:47 UTC 11 hours ago Southern Alaska 2.4 15.5 Detail
    Sunday February 27 2011, 14:29:49 UTC 11 hours ago Alaska Peninsula 3.5 22.8 Detail

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/ for February 27th & 28th

Anonymous

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:31 pm

http://www.emsc-csem.org/#3

map of activity round europe 27th 28th/02/11
    lot of activity round europe that doesnt seem to make it on to most listings

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Teurom11
    silver*
    AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 am

Instigator wrote:So much for having a clear thread for these forcasts :)

Thanks Instigator, since you brought it up, I had a hard time figuring out where to post these with two New Madrid threads and the Earth Changes thread...eeny meeeny miny moe...

Easter Island- turbulence in the last leg of the Polynesian triangle

by The Extinction Protocol
    March 1, 2011 – EASTER ISLAND – Twin earthquakes have shaken the remote Pacific island region of Easter Island. A 5.1 earthquake was followed by a 6.0 which both struck at a depth of about 10 km. Interestingly enough, the disturbances along the far reaches of the Nazca plate on the island were both preceded and followed by quakes in Chile in Tarapaca and Bio Bio. Rapa Nui, or Easter Island is a volcanic hotspot as is Hawaii. The reconstructed geologic features of the remote island and its past volcanic evolution suggest that Easter Island is the expression of an end-member type of hot spot, characterized by low magmatic productivity, immature rift zones and scarce sector collapses, the opposite of what is found in the Hawaiian Islands. Within the so-called Polynesian Triangle which consists of Hawaii, New Zealand and Easter Island which forms the last leg of the triangle along the turbulent Nazca plate (that is currently jarring the coastal region of Chile), there has been a notable increase in seismic activity over the last 30 days. Finally, the latest planetary tremor shows the greatest seismic disturbance in the South Pacific under Kiritimati Island, Republic of Kiribati, Pitcairn Island, South Pacific and along the Nazca Plate which borders South America. We also see an unusual disturbance on the Samuel Brazil station.

Above: Seismic anomalies under Pitcairn Island in the Pacific (left) and the Samuel station in Brazil (right). -The Extinction Protocol
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/easter-island-turbulence-in-the-last-leg-of-the-polynesian-triangle/ http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/easter-island-turbulence-in-the-last-leg-of-the-polynesian-triangle/

Are Arkansas quakes about to intensify?

by The Extinction Protocol
    February 28, 2011 (Greenbrier, AR) — The US Geological Society confirms as a 4.7 earthquake struck near Greenbrier Sunday night just after 11, followed by a 3.8 aftershock. KOLR/KSFX’s Facebook page was filled with reports from people feeling the quake as far as Ava, West Plains, and Reeds Spring, Missouri, as well as Calico Rock, Mountain View, and Flippin, Arkansas. “The couch I was sitting on felt like it was moving back and forth and the decor on the walls rattled,” says Erica Davis of West Plains. “In Hollister, my floor rumbled like crazy and my monitor was jumping,” says Judy Lockhart. “Strongest I’ve ever felt. That was creepy!” The quake struck in the midst of severe weather. Tornado and thunderstorm warnings were issued across northern Arkansas and southwest Missouri Sunday evening as a cold front moved in. “My pictures on the wall rattled in two different waves about 10 seconds apart, so I shut off the TV thinking I was listening for a tornado,” says Amber Hicks of Nixa. “Pretty neat if you ask me, not so much for the folks in Arkansas!” Shelia Maxwell, the Director of Faulkner County’s Office of Emergency Management, says that there have been no reports of damages associated with the earthquake. “We all got a pretty good shake, but no reports of damage at this time.” –Ozark First

According to the Arkansas Geological Survey, the 4.7 quake was the strongest quake to shake the state of Arkansas in 35 years after more than 800 quakes have shaken the area.
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/are-arkansas-quakes-about-to-intensify/

AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 pm

USA VOLCANO UNREST : Mount Saint Helens, Mt. Baker, California and YELLOWSTONE

Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am

Seismic monitor, sun activity, magnetometer at HAARP facility in Alaska, and other indicators:

http://montalk.net/indicators.php
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Before reading, please except my pre-apology for my excessive-compulsive behaviour in this post:

My bizarre way of predicting has seemingly worked for the Japan quake, however, I did not get a when, where or what. I just new something big was going to happen on the 11th, about two or three hours before it did. So here is my process, and perhaps others with similar mindsets can elaborate and or figure out what I am doing, since I am not for sure completely.

All of us keep coming up with dates, scenarios, and a wide variety of information and sources. What I gathered for the eleventh is as posted on the Nibiru X thread as follows;

March 11th Comet 23187 (2000 PN9) crosses Earth's orbit

Eleven being a powerful number misused by the wrong people, and the initial earth orbit crossing of 23187 (2000 PN9) no matter what it is or is not, I suspect and have a feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow. Don't know what, where or when, but something. Good or bad, don't know, but something big.

Researching, juggling, and attempting as we do to decode the combination of geological, astronomical and human events, natural and or man-made, the growing number of dates and events is slightly overwhelming to say the least. This object, 2000 PN9 I believe is somehow closely linked to the other objects and astronomical events, no matter what they may or may not be, Nibiru, X, Nebulas, and the 15th of March is connected somehow.

This date, the 11th, I came up with by observing the Nasa JPL browser closely, and though not consistent with the Dark Star theories, 2000 PN9 crosses the earth orbit between the 11th and 14th, and as close to on the orbit on the 13th. However, technically, when viewing the date sequence, it does not actually touch the Earth's orbit, but comes close.

Either way, between now and the 15th, may be the sure tell signs on the astronomical side of our current changes, how they play out, and truly effect, what has already been set into motion.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2000%20PN9;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb

So with that in mind, I have done deductive reasoning? I guess.... and not really predicting...

So if I were to continue more deductive reasoning or whatever it is, the 15th has come up a gazillion times all over the web for a variety of reasons. The 15th would also be the date this 2000 PN9 will leave the Earth orbit as th 11th was the date it entered(Japan quake). Many other thoughts on the 15th include; Nibiru, Pole Shift, a calculated time frame from 9-11, and so on and so forth. So either way, something will probably happen, and most likely associated with earthquakes and tsunamis. The problem I am having thus far, before I continue, which make me hesitate, is this. Are we, humans, creating this by thought? Mass numbers of people putting their energy and thought into a date and catastrophic events, even if in a precautionary manner? Are we as a whole, making things happen? Not to freak us out, but the power of thought is a silent magic, that has profound results.

So, as I was saying, the 15th is a date, and the US is basically waving its hands saying, "Pick me! Pick me! Me next!", and I don't like that, but I guess that doesn't matter since I am an ant like everyone else. Now, it has been said that the 19th of this month is a full moon, and the moon will be closer than it has in a long time, more gravity issues. The 19th and 20th have been mentioned often for a variety of reasons, so deductively something will happen on the 19th or 20th. What I don't know again, but considering the chain of events, something to do with earthquake, tsunami, or volcano. We could be obsessive and find the various locations and times of full moon on that date that correlate to various geological hotspots, for example;

Mar 19, 8:10 A.M. Honolulu, HI
    Mar 19, 11:10 A.M. San Francisco, Ca
    Mar 19, 12:10 P.M. Yellowstone
    Mar 19, 1:10 P.M. Memphis, TN
    Mar 19, 2:10 P.M. Washington, DC (well, I think it's a hot spot, definitely)

This can be calculated using Farmer's Almanac site

http://www.almanac.com/moon

So perhaps that is pushing it a little, but it is an example of what goes on in my head sometimes. And with that, I will stop at the April 19th date for now, which many have noted to be a favourite Illuminati date, in which logically this would be a man made disaster of some sorts, however, geological destruction seems to be the name of the game this year, and the closest date I can remember in April besides the 19th, is the 28th for the US Gov Propaganda "US Shake Out".

So, it may be that from now until April is geological and astronomical shifts, man influenced or not, and from April through May is the evil man-made destruction. And then the Aug through Nov astronomical changes that I haven't delved into yet.

Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

If you are as loony as me, then perhaps you may find this useful...
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 pm

111 posts on the thread, hmmm

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty MID SOUTH RIVER CRESTING WARNINGS FOR MARCH 15th

Post  immortalisdolor on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

!!!BE VIGILANT AND ALERT MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY March 15th!!!!
    !!!MID SOUTH RIVER CRESTING WARNINGS FOR MARCH 15th!!!

Though the events to unfold on the 15th of March could be wide spread or isolated, the following info is on rising water levels in various mid south areas. The crest date reported by NOAA is Tuesday March 15th for many rivers. Odd coincidence? These areas should be on alert on the 19th and 20th as well due to planetary alignments and full moon.

Mississippi River

Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Missouri Issued by ...
    A CREST IS NOT EXPECTED AT NEW MADRID UNTIL TUESDAY. ... NO/ 1120 AM CST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT CAPE GIRARDEAU .... MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT CHESTER .THIS FLOOD WARNING IS A RESULT OF RUNOFF ...
    www.nws.noaa.gov

Short Term Forecast - NOAA's National Weather Service
    ... by the new version available here (Zone/County listing) by March 15th of 2011. ... OO/ 142 PM CST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NASHVILLE, ... CST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT ..... MARCH 20. ADDITIONAL RISES ARE POSSIBLE THEREAFTER. * AT 36.0 FEET. ...
    www.weather.gov

Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Arkansas Issued by ...
    Mar 12, 2011... by the new version available here (Zone/County listing) by March 15th of 2011. ... THE RIVER WILL RISE TO NEAR 36.0 FEET WEDNESDAY MARCH 23RD. && FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6AM CREST LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME SAT SUN MON CREST ... NO/ 1122 AM CST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE ...
    www.nws.noaa.gov

Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Missouri Issued by ...
    KENTUCKY... MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT CAPE GIRARDEAU AFFECTING ALEXANDER. ... A CREST IS NOT EXPECTED AT NEW MADRID UNTIL TUESDAY. ... NO/ 1120 AM CST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER AT CAPE GIRARDEAU. ... HENDERSON AND UNION COUNTIES OHIO RIVER AT J.T. MYERS DAM AFFECTING POSEY AND ...
    www.nws.noaa.gov

http://www.wunderground.com/US/MS/034.html

Ohio River

Ohio River rises to 52.16 ft. on Saturday, March 12, 2011, in Huntington. The Ohio River is expected to crest early Monday morning.

Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Ohio Issued by the ...
    NO/ 1013 AM EST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT ... THE CURRENT RIVER CREST FOR THE OHIO RIVER IS LOCATED NEAR STUEBENVILLE. ..... WILL FALL BELOW THE 11.0 FOOT FLOOD STAGE AROUND 4 PM TUESDAY MARCH 15. ...
    www.nws.noaa.gov

Current Watches, Warnings and Advisories for Kentucky Issued by ...
    ... by the new version available here (Zone/County listing) by March 15th of 2011. ... HENDERSON AND UNION COUNTIES OHIO RIVER AT J.T. MYERS DAM AFFECTING POSEY AND ... IT APPEARS THAT THE RIVER MAY BE CRESTING AT EVANSVILLE TODAY. ... NO/ 1013 AM EST SAT MAR 12 2011 THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER ...

Warnings/Advisories - Kentucky Weather from MyKentuckyWeather.com
    Warning Issue Date: 849 PM CST FRI MAR 04 2011. THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT NEWBURGH DAM. ... THE RIVER WILL CONTINUE RISING TO NEAR 45.1 FEET BY SUNDAY, MARCH 13. ... THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OHIO RIVER AT OWENSBORO. ... AND MAY CAUSE HIGHER CRESTS LEADING INTO NEXT WEEK

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 MRivDrainageBasinTN
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 am

No

Just had another weird premonition. It is about 11am here, and something said 12. About an hour from now. Perhaps it's nothing.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Take a look at this immortalia. It's the Seismogram display for the U.S. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/helicorders.php

Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Empty Earthquake Watch For April

Post  Instigator on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm

latest upload

Namaste

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 pm

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Place marker.

Thanks!
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 am

New upload

Namaste'

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 am

Water for the Old Faithful Geyser of California comes from an underground river. When this water flows over the hot molten magma deep in the earth, it boils and expands and is collected in large cavities. Under tremendous pressure from the heat, and assisted by a constriction of the passage upward, the superheated water is forced through the fissures and fractures and erupts with an outpouring of steam followed by a fulmination of hot dancing water.

Under normal conditions, the water, the heat and the underground structure all remain constant and for this reason Old Faithful erupts regularly. Conditions which cause deviations from the normal pattern seem to relate to earthquakes. The Old Faithful Geyser of California is proving itself a predictor of quakes.

Earthquakes

From two days to two weeks prior to an earthquake, the Old Faithful Geyser of California gives warning by delaying its regular performance from the average thirty minutes to a longer interval. During this prolonged interval, it may send up "splits," small eruptions to no more than two or three feet in height, every few minutes. Finally, after the long delay, a 60-foot column of water and steam shoots upward.

The Geyser will return to its normal pattern unless interrupted by further tectonic stresses. Several scientists have studied the Geyser and one scientist has set up an infrared heat detector nearby. When the Geyser erupts, the detector is activated and information is relayed into an office where a taped printout automatically records all the eruptions day and night. The scientists then can use such information to determine whether or not Old Faithful's digressions from normal behavior correlate with the advent of an earthquake, and records are kept for future comparisons. The earthquake activity is not located at the Geyser, but within 500 miles or more from the area.

A scientific study sponsored by the Carnegie Institution of Washington DC, is being conducted in order to document the possible correlation between the Geyser eruptions and earthquake activity.

http://www.oldfaithfulgeyser.com/information.html

Geysers and the Earth's Plumbing Systems

Introduction

Geysers are essentially hot springs that become thermodynamically and hydrodynamically unstable. However, geysers are extremely rare on the surface of the earth, indicating that a complex set of parameters must be exactly right for geysers to occur. Figure 1 shows locations and Table 1 lists names of geyser fields of the world. It is worth noting that there are only approximately fifty geyser fields known to exist on earth and around two-thirds of those fifty contain five or fewer active geysers. Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, U.S.A. has, by nearly an order of magnitude, more geysers than any other field known, and has been the site of extensive study of the properties and characteristics of geysers.

Because geysers are so rare, there have been several investigations into the conditions that must exist for geyser activity. It has been found that at least three essential conditions must be met, but there are many other contributing factors that influence the type and frequency of eruptions. The basic elements of a geyser are: 1) a water supply, 2) a heat source, and 3) a reservoir and associated plumbing system (Figure 2).

http://www.umich.edu/~gs265/geysers.html

There is a generally a strong correlation between earthquake activity and geyser behavior. This phenomena has been observed for centuries, but only recently have the changes in geyser behavior been documented. The 1959 Hegben Lake earthquake has had the most dramatic effect on Yellowstone geysers of any earthquake since the park's discovery (Rhinehart, 1980). Since the epicenter was so close to Yellowstone (only about 50 km away) the effects were significant. Immediately after the earthquake, all the geysers in the park erupted, and the average temperature in geysers and springs increased by an average of 2°C. Some geysers that were previously dormant became active, ostensibly by the opening of sealed channels along planes of weakness, and several active geysers changed their eruptive behavior. However, geyser response to earthquakes seems somewhat variable. Old Faithful in Yellowstone was the only geyser in the park that did not change its eruptive behavior after the Hegben Lake earthquake (Rhinehart, 1980). However, it has responded to several other earthquakes with epicenters much farther away, such as the magnitude 8.4 earthquake in Alaska in 1964. This indicates that the profound changes in geyser activity due to earthquakes are not due to slip along faults so much as by changes in regional strain. Since geysers record earthquake activity in a reasonably consistent manner, there have been several studies on whether geysers could be used as predictors for earthquake activity. Rhinehart (1980) states that in his detailed studies of geysers, there have been no systematic correlations between earthquakes and geyser activity. A more recent study by Silver and Valette-Silver (1992) showed that some geysers in California show changes in observable activity before nearby earthquake activity. They surmise that, although the response of geysers to tectonic strain is not well understood, there are two basic mechanisms by which seismic activity could affect geyser behavior. In the first, changes in the regional strain field change the volumetric flow velocity into the reservoir, thus affecting the interval between geyser eruptions. In another scenario, the permeability of the plumbing system could change due to strain-induced changes in microfractures in the geyser reservoir.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

Here is an interesting link for predictions

http://www.nextearthquake.com/earthquakes_long_term_forecasts.htm

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Untitl25

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Untitl26

(1) HONSHU REGION (Central to Southern Region)

Newly defined on 1st September 2009 as within ≈500 km* of center 248 km SSE of Nagoya, Honshu, at Lat 33.144 and Lon 138.040.

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 5 Untitl27
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator on Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 pm

new upload

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 am

Targeting CH450 and specifically 6-8 Degrees South Latitude for a possible 6.9 magnitude earthquake. locations that best fit the profile for this event are : Solomon Islands, Southern Regions of Indonesia or Congo/Tanzania

Northern hemisphere watch could produce a 6.5 magnitude earthquake during this watch. Areas 36-40 Degrees North Latitude that could be in play for this possible event are : Italy, Greece, Hokkaido Japan or Northern California.

Radiation/Ionospheric anomaly's indicate 20 Degrees North Latitude could receive possible seismic events. These locations are : Hawaii, Taiwan, Puerto Rico or Guatemala

Excellent information websites for solar watchers and researchers
    http://solarimg.org/artis/
    http://www.solen.info/solar/
    http://www.solarmonitor.org/
    http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/
    http://helioviewer.org/

Intro music used is royalty free and created by Kevin MacLeod

The spinning world globe at the start of the video is a free program called Earthquake3D

The use of images and voice from this video may NOT be used by another party and this video will not mirrored under any circumstances as annotations will be added to the video during each and every watch.

Current date/time is Sun May 31, 2020 2:35 am