tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction

mudra
    mudra

Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction Empty Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction

Post  mudra Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Etho-Geological Forecasting:
    Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction

by David Jay Brown

I began researching the strange and mysterious behaviors of animals that are often reported prior to earthquakes in 1996 as part of a collaboration with British biologist Rupert Sheldrake. The initial research that I did became the backbone for the section on this subject in Dr. Sheldrake's bestselling book on the unexplained powers of animals, Dogs That Know When Their Owners are Coming Home. (This information was updated, with a summary of the earthquake data that has accumulated since Dogs That Know was published, in Dr. Sheldrake's more recent book The Sense of Being Stared At.) Since I compiled more material than Dr. Sheldrake could fit into the section in his book on this subject, I summarized much of this material in an earlier version of this essay, portions of which have been widely reprinted in books, magazines, and numerous web sites on the Internet.

Source: http://animalsandearthquakes.com/etho-geo.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction Empty Re: Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Great post Mudra! My personal experience have shown me that dogs start barking few minutes before an earthquake and that birds leave when a hurricane is approaching Flowers
    hobbit
    hobbit

Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction Empty Re: Etho-Geological Forecasting: Unusual Animal Behavior & Earthquake Prediction

Post  hobbit Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Everything in creation exists within it's unique time field.
    each time field is the centre of universe relative to itself.

Animals/fish/birds/insects/ourselves last can detect these fields and recognise them.
    The planet exists within it's own time field, and it is subjected to all other time fields that exist.
    The animals/birds/fish etc will try to avoid time overloads as they are far more attuned to the basic system than we are presently ,due to enforced ignorance.
    this ignorance allows control.
    I for one intend to be less ignorant and far more attuned, those who presently control will try to keep control, by whatever methods they alone have control of.
    hobbit

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 am