tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Neteru
    Neteru

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 15 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Neteru Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Chimpsky wrote:
    Neteru wrote:Just to really stir up the ants we can debunk the whole "demonic" element. At least philosophically speaking. If you research Luciferianism, you will find that it has nothing to do with "hate" or "evil." Indeed it is a "religion" which focuses on attaining knowledge. Knowledge of science, occult, etc. Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and father of Illumination, and of the First Knowledge, gave Adam the first glimpse of the Mysteries that the entity known as "god" (whom is not really God according to what I believe), denied he and his wife. They found out that they could know Polarity. They found that they had Will. Eve, being the intuitive one, was approached first, and she enlightened her husband. Then "god" became furious that he had lost control over Adam and Eve. They were banished. Lucifer was wrongly cast from heaven and his "demons" are the ones who sided with him.

Be very wary of thes people, they are VERY persuasive, and very dangerous, know them by their deeds not their words, they do not create, only approriate, steal & pervert. They love jargon. In the end the universe runs on one set of universal laws, not personal realities or beliefs, these people want their own universe free from the universal laws.

Neteru wrote:That is the "gist" of it from what I know. Not even "satanists" or "Lucifereans" worship evil entities. Most who subscribe to the "left hand path" either follow the Light Bearer or they are pseudo-atheist in nature. Some even would rather follow deities completely outside of Biblical paradigm such as members of the Temple of Set. There is nothing "white supremacist" about the "devil." ETs have nothing to do with "demons" or "fallen angels." I will never understand where such a connection was ever drawn. That beings of pure energy (which angels would be) would need ships, flying saucers, and technology when they have the power to fly, walk through walls, cross through dimensions at will, and manipulate the elements is beyond me. Personally I think that the idea of ET life threatens the religious crowd and they use "satan" and "demons" as an excuse to box away a modern phenomena, which threatens their bubble of illusions, where it can be labelled as "pure deception." Then they can ignore it. How convenient. Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

I think you have this thread about face, these groups are psuedo political in nature, and use the trappings of occultism to obscure what they really are, so the symbols are borrowed, and are in this context, meaningless. They almosy certainly have never seen a UFO never mind met ET, its all hype to pull people in.

Neteru wrote:If I wasn't already on the list of "illuminati forum infiltrator cultists" I am now for sure. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    You are about as far from that as is physically possible old chap alien

One could argue as well that evidence against these people being authentic contactees are actually disinformation. If they really are contactees, anything, and everything would be done to make them look like liars. History can be rewritten, documents can be forged, and people can be framed, especially dead people. You can quote them as saying things that they never said. Unless you were around at that time and actually met those people, you cannot know for sure, and so second hand information has no credibility in my eyes. There is way too much deception in this world. Believe what you want about Lucifereans, the fact of the matter is that they are pro knowledge, pro information, and they believe in the corruption of religion. Many of them do not even believe in the "devil" as a real figure, but as an archetype, or a symbol of their cause. Freedom, knowledge, and enlightenment. Only the paranoid would call it a deception because there is zero evidence to show that these men are sacrificing virgins or worshiping reptilians. In fact I would say that these kind of men stand against reptilians and the humans that serve them. It's a movement and very exclusive. As the "chimp guy" said, I am far from being an "illuminati forum agent cultist." I am merely speaking from my own research and understanding. People who follow obscure, controversial religions are always targeted, always cast in a negative light. They are the scapegoats. Freemasons are targeted for the same reason. It's easy because they are secretive and "mysterious." It distracts you from the very real and very non-human threat to the people of this world. While people like Floyd are busy talking about Nazis, the "I AM cult", and white supremacy, their downfall is being plotted beyond their senses. They will not see it coming. It will be a blindside in every meaning of the word. So if ignorance is their choice, they can buy into false religions, and pretend that their safe little illusion is reality. In the next ten years I believe that they will be whistling to a different tune and reciting a different oath of allegiance under pain of death.

We do not live in a world run by human beings.
    Brook
    Brook

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 15 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Let me make this clear....what I posted is about "the christian identity movement"

I'll proved some links.....

http://www.religioustolerance.org/cr_ident.htm

http://carm.org/christian-identity-movement

From the ADL

The "Lost Tribes" Found

One of the most remarkable developments in the extreme right in the
    United States in the past few decades has been the rise of an obscure
    religious ideology known as Christian Identity
    . Penetrating existing
    racist and anti-Semitic groups and movements, it has inflamed their
    bigotry with religious fervor and also sparked the creation of many new
    groups. Adherents have committed hate crimes, bombings and other acts
    of terrorism. Identity's current influence ranges from Ku Klux Klan and
    neo-Nazi groups to the anti-government militia and sovereign citizen
    movements-yet most Americans are unaware that it even exists.

Christian Identity's origins can be traced back to the nineteenth
    century in Great Britain, where a small circle of religious thinkers
    advanced the idea, known as British-Israelism or Anglo-Israelism, that
    modern Europeans were biologically descended from the ancient Israelites
    of the Old Testament-specifically, from the "Lost Tribes" scattered by
    invasions of Hittites, Assyrians and Babylonians.
    The Lost Tribes had
    purportedly made their way to Europe, and from them descended the modern
    European nationalities.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/Christian_Identity.asp?xpicked=4&item=Christian_ID

And last the one I quoted here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Last edited by Brook on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Brook wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:Brook I kinda think is all a bit OTT...the BNP might believe all that but this is the UK, the average person does not have time for these things or to go to church. Church is over, haven't you noticed? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/secondaryeducation/8501012/David-Cameron-under-pressure-to-boost-religion-GCSEs.html

Churches are closing down and being sold for conversion into private dwelings

The elites might believe all these nonsense but who believes in the Elites? They are mocked right left and centre and submited to scrutiny so much so that the Queen was denied the yatch she wanted for her jubilee http://thevileplutocrat.com/bile/articles/queen-denied-new-yacht-for-her-diamond-jubilee/

Things have changed for the Christian church so much that they are asking for reforms to protect the rights of Christians http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9106059/We-need-reforms-to-protect-the-rights-of-Christians.html

OTT? This is not about "the Christian churches"....this is about a specific group noted under "Christian Identity"....with the basis of formation to be noted. It's not really OTT...it pretty factual...this is way I quoted the source...it's not my words....and it's again the origins of much of this group of not only Aryan groups...but noted that William Dudly Pelley is included in this particular sect. As well as Wesley Swift and the same connected group as Pelley.

And note once again...it's not about Christians in Britain....it's about one formation of one group....
    .Christian Identity movement...not all Christian churches would be included in this....just this radical group....

Edit to add: I have no problem with christian religions...and believe in Religious freedom. I just have a huge problem with radical groups such as the ones I've sited here...and the ones this thread is supposed to be about ...yet has not touched the origins which I just did.

That will be the BNP...a tiny sector of the population with little power http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party but that is not gona fly here, you need to understand British psychology of live and let live unless you mess with nature of course, then we are all up in arms

Not everything that is intended by a deranged group of US people will succeed but I know how bad things are in the US and it is a concern there for sure

Flowers
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm

This is very interesting and quite a co-incidence as there have been a series of documentaries aired on British TV, "Rich Planet TV" a one man indie program maker has a six parter on the hidden history of the British people;

Part 5 ( previous episodes mainly covered how British intellegenc has tried to silence the "Forensic Historians", Barram Blackett & Alan Wilson )
    "In this installment Alan Wilson examines the true origins of ancient British History. Tracing the British race back to Brutus and earlier. Wilson and Blackett claim that the ancient Welsh people, the Cymric were originally called the Khumry who were the lost tribes of Israel. Incredibly they also claim to have deciphered "undecipherable" Etruscan inscriptions because the alphabet is an older version of the Coelbren alphabet used by ancients in Britain. They also claim to have used this language to allow them to interprate evidence indicating the tribes brought the Ark of The Covenant to Britain where it may still reside and they believe they know where it is. In addition they have pinpointed a place where they claim the Holy Cross (Christ's cross) is hidden behind a wall in a Welsh hillside"

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

However, the UK was turned into a smoldering wasteland in the 6th century by a comet, so everyone there now is an recent immigrant Blink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Things are horrible in the US right now is correct. We are very much becoming a fascist country.....a few more changes and laws put into place and I suspect the round up and encampments will be put into place. FEMA camps I've already seen with my own two eyes. Man could I tell you some story's about that. But that would derail this thread and this is not the place.

On that note....what I've posted is relevant as to origins....but it only scratches the surface. There is the Ancient texts and occult to tackle and I seriously wonder if Floyd is up to the task?
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Chimpsky wrote:This is very interesting and quite a co-incidence as there have been a series of documentaries aired on British TV, "Rich Planet TV" a one man indie program maker has a six parter on the hidden history of the British people;

Part 5 ( previous episodes mainly covered how British intellegenc has tried to silence the "Forensic Historians", Barram Blackett & Alan Wilson )
    "In this installment Alan Wilson examines the true origins of ancient British History. Tracing the British race back to Brutus and earlier. Wilson and Blackett claim that the ancient Welsh people, the Cymric were originally called the Khumry who were the lost tribes of Israel. Incredibly they also claim to have deciphered "undecipherable" Etruscan inscriptions because the alphabet is an older version of the Coelbren alphabet used by ancients in Britain. They also claim to have used this language to allow them to interprate evidence indicating the tribes brought the Ark of The Covenant to Britain where it may still reside and they believe they know where it is. In addition they have pinpointed a place where they claim the Holy Cross (Christ's cross) is hidden behind a wall in a Welsh hillside"

However, the UK was turned into a smoldering wasteland in the 6th century by a comet, so everyone there now is an recent immigrant Blink

There is another about the celtic origins too http://www.channel4.com/programmes/britain-ad-king-arthurs-britain/4od I have not seen it yet though...Britain is quite quirky

I am sorry to hear how difficult things are in the US Brook. I don't understand why people put up with the TSA. I think if they do that here there will be riots

It seems that the US is the whatever Reich, was it four or five? Maybe Farrell is right and the Germans won the war, oh my...dreadfull stuff
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

I'd like to point out that these White nationalist organizations are not simply in The United States either.....here is a List Floyd....this should excite you The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 15 245713

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_white_nationalist_organizations
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Why not add up the total feedback and see if you can find a common theme here as to what I am trying to point out to you. I think it is being said by other posters as well.

Big win for the reds..Ah yes ..Lionhawk.. There have been about 6 people who have found disfavour with this thread. Your good self, your friend lionhawk and about 5 others. Likewise a similar number have enjoyed the findings. That hardly counts for a significant majority now does it.

Now this forum has around 700 members, about 100 of those visit every now and again and about 50- 60 comment on a regular basis.
    So thats 6 or 7 people for either sentiment. What I have noticed is that most remain silent.

So, on balance I have added up the feedback. Dont forget the many non members we have who read.

And Brook, I have mentioned several non US white supremacist movements in this thread. Frankly it doesn't matter what country they come from.

In fact if you have a chat with your friend Charles he will tell you all about them.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Brook wrote:Things are horrible in the US right now is correct. We are very much becoming a fascist country.....a few more changes and laws put into place and I suspect the round up and encampments will be put into place. FEMA camps I've already seen with my own two eyes. Man could I tell you some story's about that. But that would derail this thread and this is not the place.

On that note....what I've posted is relevant as to origins....but it only scratches the surface. There is the Ancient texts and occult to tackle and I seriously wonder if Floyd is up to the task?

I think this issue deserves a thread of its own. I would like to know more about FEMA and the stories you have heard.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 pm

How to leave the the crypto fascist quasi esoteric LaRouce cult.

http://lyndonlarouche.org/larouche-cultism1.htm

Perhaps it might be helpful to someone to record how I came to leave the NCLC.[1]

When I left, I thought LaRouche & Co. were 100% right about everything, and that it was I that was the problem 100%. However, I simply could not bear the lying, the shabbiness of human relations, the continual abuse from people who were clearly lacking in conscience, the shame of standing out in public twelve hours per day like the town loon pushing crazy claims I suspected to be false, and so on, that led me to just leave, heavy hearted: I wanted to fight for humanity, but my organism simply came to resist the environment which seemed necessary to do so.

There was simply no rhyme or reason to any of it. But I used to blame this on this or that NEC or NC member for this or that abuse[2]; I used to think, "If only Lyn knew what was going on!" It took years before the light came on that he was the source of all this misery. It took years--because I had such sure faith in his godlike powers of creative mentation[3]--and it took further experience of human beings generally, especially of human beings in power, before I was enabled to understand my LC experience[4] in its proper context, i.e. a cult of personality.

The day of liberation came some four years later when I joyfully loaded three large, black plastic garbage bags full of "literature" and hauled them out to the street. I only wish I had saved the internal memos for publication at this time, because then the newcomer to the LC could get an accurate picture of how s/he is viewed by "management."

If you are a current member, ask yourself:

(1) How does the bad treatment meted out to me daily comport with a "humanist" outlook?[5] Am I not a human being? Even if the deployment/contact meeting went poorly? Or is my humanity contingent upon outcomes, which contradicts the notion of the intrinsic worth of people, the official line of the organization?[6]

(2) Is it possible at all that one human being should be right about everything all the time? When has Lyn EVER admitted being wrong? Does that sound normal? Therefore, is this someone I should be following, someone who implicitly claims to be infallible about everything?

(3) Let me look at my activity: sales. How are sales helping to build a better world? Really.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Chimpsky wrote:This is very interesting and quite a co-incidence as there have been a series of documentaries aired on British TV, "Rich Planet TV" a one man indie program maker has a six parter on the hidden history of the British people;

Why would they hide that? The Jews are just a random desert tribe who follow a random religion. I fail to see the significance. No offense to Brook of course. I just mean that it would be like hiding the fact that a tribe of Chinese or Africans came to Britain and hid some religious artifact. It makes no sense to hide something so insignificant.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Here is a home made youtube vid made by a fan of the fascist and racist contactee William Dudley Pelley.
    No doubt uploaded by some dim witted red neck.
    The funny thing is, few of his followers had little idea of his esoteric pretensions.

In fact, Guy Ballard, under the auspices of ST Germain, (as is usually the case lol) pinched many of his followers.

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 15 Empty LaRouce Cult Murder

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm

It is not necessary to wear brown shirts to be a fascist….It is not necessary to wear a swastika to be a fascist….It is not necessary to call oneself a fascist to be a fascist. It is simply necessary to be one!

--LaRouche, “Solving the Machiavellian Problem Today,” New Solidarity, July 7, 1978
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

What do these three people have in common
    1. Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Alleged disciple of St Germain and numpty
    2 .Lyndon LaRouche. Fascist
    3. Samael Aun Weor. Black magician.

Answer. They all thought that the Beatles were satanic.

I can tell you a nice story that Paul McCartney used to go out with my mums friend.
    They were and are just talented Liverpool lads. If you walk around the streets of Liverpool people come from all over the world and their faces light up when they go to the old places.

IMO, it is the numpties above who are the conduits of the Dark Forces. They simply haven't a clue. Thats why the Christian right burned their records in the sixties, idiots.
    Meanwhile.. Enjoy this song from the Satanists..'er I mean the beatles, especially John who was shot. (though George is my favourite)

Good God.

Truly Satanic not.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

IMHO i respect and thank you all your knowledge and research, disclosure of all human created spiritual political structures. In this illusion 'reality' everyone has a choice
    believe in, including atheists, it is also belief. All is about control in all levels. Promote and control in all levels.
    Teach something that fits human restless mind and you have them under control. So belief systems is nothing. Bubble. In ancient Sanskrit language there is no word meaning nation.
    Ghandi who introduced the meaning of india as nation was confronted by Rabindranadh Tagore. It only negatively promotes human mind to be structured.
    All labels as Luciferians or enlightened or whatever 'religion' is just labels. Human soul is perfect and wondrous. Human mind creates all those mind structures. More clever mind creates
    more followers. It does harm for every soul and blockage of self realization for each person individually. It makes me wonder of those who promote even we are you or we are one.
    Or we are co-creators. We are co creators by human mind and look what our minds cocreate. A mess in all levels. This nonsense should be stopped.
    Those who still in material illusion they fight and create another structure for us humans, promote hate to other human beings, or say you are ego, no you are and this blindness goes.
    Bad news is that it will get worse look at the more frequent wars. Good news is that there is still Vedas that reminds us who we truly are and helps realize for each human being, any.
    Vedic literature teaches that nobody should be above you, you and god. And only one selfrealized teacher who helps to be born from this material life illusion again.
    That is it- only god, teacher and you. Nobody has power any above you no mentally or physically. This is true freedom or divine freedom (vidya moksha in Sanskrit). I hope the
    triangle structure or hierarchy will transform to flat one and soon.
    We are here on this earth individual souls and oneness is still too far for us to understand or promote. We are in the level of so absorbed in the materialistic world that
    corporations for us becomes a person. Insane. you see what mind can come up to, so anxious to co create.
    All those fake structures everywhere are human creation. Devine laws are nature laws. Not the stronger or more fit to survive, no, we all will survive as souls. But this is
    hidden. Even third reich last night had sex orgy, why? because humans are not taught that they are souls and they will not die, their minds were soaring and was not able to
    handle the death thought. They went crazy.
    People talk about consciousness or spirituality. Practically it is too far for us to grasp it, but we sure have our speculative mind and we can talk and speculate a lot.
    Mind is false ego using all horses of senses and watch out where it is driving or does it need to drive at all? How many books we will keep writing or reading? For what for
    we will waste our life for studying one human created structure? So without purifying ourselves first, understanding of mind capabilities, it is far for us too far for
    our bird minds to realize and use the next steps - intelligence , true identify and then only (many many times) to reach spirituality. Most those enlightened ones mislead people.
    Vedas says there are 8,400,000 species in existence, the expansion is in our mind. There are mind technology advanced entities in universe and divine knowledge advanced entities
    in our galaxy, there are unlimited universes. If you refer to human bodies than I would think yes soul could be ET.
    Human mind tries to recreate the soul at least to measure for their senses to see. Marie Curie and her husband Pierre Curie famous and Nobel Prize in physics, researched paranormal
    phenomena how some humans can affect matter, they worked on magnetism > radioactivity > then mystic paranormal spiritualism phenomenas. Going and researching seances.
    Their conclusion to invest into new domain of facts and physical states of matter and matter manipulation by human was the last interest. They researched Eusapia Paladino
    abilities. Also cofounder of Darwin evolution theory Russel Wallace ditched the theory and proceeded to research spiritual world through mediums. Why I mentioned this, because
    they recorded many evidences while a human were producing material substance in trance. Search famous Paladino abilities in images to get the idea. There is a recording when
    Wallace observed a monk producing a white lady form next to him. And etc. It seems the manifestation of matter is interesting to research. But all this way off topic here, or not.

sorry for my rambling and intruding the thread.

much respect
    devakas
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Synchro devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks Floyd for this thread, I think this helps for all us to be more aware of the happenings around us.

much respect

Also dont be angry on HiLove. You and Brook more than others should know better about abuses.

The Karen
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Floyd wrote:Synchro devakas

???
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm

devakas wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Synchro devakas

???

By the way Floyd why do you ask others if you promote the hate? Are you lost?
    Blushes
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Floyd wrote:What do these three people have in common
    1. Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Alleged disciple of St Germain and numpty
    2 .Lyndon LaRouche. Fascist
    3. Samael Aun Weor. Black magician.

Answer. They all thought that the Beatles were satanic.

I can tell you a nice story that Paul McCartney used to go out with my mums friend.
    They were and are just talented Liverpool lads. If you walk around the streets of Liverpool people come from all over the world and their faces light up when they go to the old places.

Its not the Beatles per se that are the problem, but Billy Spears who took over from Paul after he died in a car crash in 1966...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 pm

devakas wrote:
    Thanks Floyd for this thread, I think this helps for all us to be more aware of the happenings around us.

much respect

Also dont be angry on HiLove. You and Brook more than others should know better about abuses.

The Karen

Dear. Im not angry about him. Its more about atticus and his numpties and their transparent work . The numpty icecold, his sidekick who came here and attempted to play people off each other. He tried it on Avalon, then us then Nexus. Where ever those people go there is only the energy of XXXX. After coldy woldy got outed here he went to nexus but it took them a while to catch up bless them. Last I heard he was redirecting banned members of atticus to the homepage of the CIA when they logged in. Then of course they removed him as he was too much of a liability (and no, it wasnt a government job)
    Then they insert the sleepers.

Where ever these clowns go.. disruption happens, Fact. Thats why no one takes them seriously. Bad vibe dude.

They have a habbit of Xxxxxxxx around on other forums whilst extolling the values of their own,. If it's so Xxxxxxxx good why dont they stay there lol.

All I have seen these clowns do is cause trouble wherever they go.
    Now what use is that to the alternative community? Little or nothing I would suggest.

And that is not the way the Masters do business. Trust me. Cool

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Floyd wrote:
    devakas wrote:

much respect

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 15 719788

Dear. Im not angry about him. Its more about atticus and his numpties and their transparent work . The numpty icecold, his sidekick who came here and attempted to play people off each other. He tried it on Avalon, then us then Nexus. Where ever those people go there is only the energy of XXXX. After coldy woldy got outed here he went to nexus but it took them a while to catch up bless them. Last I heard he was redirecting banned members of atticus to the homepage of the CIA when they logged in. Then of course they removed him as he was too much of a liability (and no, it wasnt a government job)
    Then they insert the sleepers.

Where ever these clowns go.. disruption happens, Fact. Thats why no one takes them seriously. Bad vibe dude.

They have a habbit of Xxxxxxxx around on other forums whilst extolling the values of their own,. If it's so Xxxxxxxx good why dont they stay there lol.

All I have seen these clowns do is cause trouble wherever they go.
    Now what use is that to the alternative community? Little or nothing I would suggest.

And that is not the way the Masters do business. Trust me. Cool

Again..running on rumors and have your facts wrong....but Devakas to answer in part.....I'm one of those he's speaking of.... I'm a member of Atticus1 and a member of the infamous 18....LOL Which makes me a real threat to society eh Floyd?

And don't bother showing me the video of cottage rose.....I've seen it....She is a friend of mine. And a member of Atticus1
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Any chance of a membership?
    I can hand in my resume.
    Im very good at infiltrating insignificant forums whilst helping to start new radio stations and such like under the auspices of great masters.
    I have A good track record I kid you not going back thousands of years. As long as you promise to not proselytise on other forums I will help you.

Good god girl the cottage rose nonsense was a backfiring marketing ploy like the rest of it.
    Give her our love.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Floyd wrote:Any chance of a membership?
    I can hand in my resume.
    Im very good at infiltrating insignificant forums whilst helping to start new radio stations and such like under the auspices of great masters.
    I have A good track record I kid you not going back thousands of years. As long as you promise to not proselytise on other forums I will help you.

Good god girl the cottage rose nonsense was a backfiring marketing ploy like the rest of it.
    Give her our love.

good shot at a guess...but wrong again.....LOL but I'll give you a clue...it involved an old friend of yours...LOL
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:29 pm