tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 am

Oh, goody, I want to hear more about energy fluxes, Mall. What do you see or hear or feel? Remember all of you please, that I am a beginner here, an initiate. I will ask questions that may seem childlike, but, then again, somebody has to ask them for learning purposes.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

This thread is really going round in circles. Open a full of goodness thread why not.
    Its not about dichotomies of good and evil but identifying threats to the truth movement, and people who are deceiving with intent.

All I would say is again, those who have a laissaiz fair attitude to misinformationits and charlatans are only helping them do their job.

In my view this is naive and only serves to damage the truth community.

Perhaps certain people would encourage that? I know that there those who actively support misinformants and that is why they get paid.

Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 am

malletzky wrote:
    You made some very good and valid comments here Linda. And the energy flux around this thread made me write my comments, as I wanted, just as Lionhhawk recognised correctly, to just bring some ballance back here, which I fellt has been distorted in the last days.

You might have a point here. For my side, I do apologize. Not for having my opinions and expressing them in a way in which I do so, but in the sense that I should have known better in reading the energies of this place and adding something to the picture that doesn't really belong here. To describe it in terms of elements- it seems that I have been adding fire to the water, and now my fire has been extinguished. Not all elements mix well, I should have known better. Neutral

I can't even justify myself by saying we're humans, we make mistakes because this lesson is something I (thought that) I have already learned. Beating the drums in the midst of violin orchestra was a beginner’s mistake.

In any way, I hope that no real harm is done, energies do tend to self- correct shortly after input of disturbing energies cease, and I will stop adding mine.

New Year is approaching and we should enjoy ourselves. I wish you all first and foremost a very good health and lots of energy to do what you feel you should do. Be happy. Cheers
    Drink Wine
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:47 am

Nela wrote:
    malletzky wrote:
    You made some very good and valid comments here Linda. And the energy flux around this thread made me write my comments, as I wanted, just as Lionhhawk recognised correctly, to just bring some ballance back here, which I fellt has been distorted in the last days.

You might have a point here. For my side, I do apologize.

New Year is approaching and we should enjoy ourselves. I wish you all first and foremost a very good health and lots of energy to do what you feel you should do. Be happy. Cheers
    Drink Wine

hey Nela, no one needs to apologise. Why should you? We're here, as we can and should discuss this with a mutual respect to each other.

As you say...enjoy the next days, especially if you don't have to go to work.

Cheers... Drink Wine ... Ziveli
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 am

Nela, I also feel like a conga drummer in the midst of a violin orchestra at times. I annoy everyone sooner or later. Fire is a strong element. It heats water and metal, and it burns wood. I honor everyone's role here. That is why we have gathered. Please don't apologize to us, my dear one. Your words are precious and I am grateful that our ideas can continue to cross the globe. This was not possible even just a few years ago. Happy New Year back to you...and hey it's 2012!

Sorry for the drift. Too much coffee already.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:05 am

Anyway...

Nancy Leider of Zeta talk. in 2003 she told us that a pole shift was going to happen and advised her followers that they should kill all their pets. (it should be noted that after her prediction failed to materialise she changed the name of her website. Wilcock did exactly the same when his Ascension 2000 website changed its name yet had the audacity to call Leider a fraud for making false predictions and changing the name of her website.)

She posts on her website that predicts where the safe locations are going to be after the pole shift when it really happens and not the pretend one lol.

I would not take her advice as it is more than likely she will send you in the wrong direction and you may well find yourself under 400 of water being used as a meal by some rather hungry fish like creature.

As usual with Aliens, the messengers only seem to be concerned with US politics as the rest of the world isnt very important.

Planet X was due to manifest in Autumn of 2002. Sadly we are still waiting.
    There are more failed predictions you can read about here

Essentially her message is about fear and inaccuracy. The thing about the poor little pets is particularly cruel.

Here is an article in which she completely asserts that Comet hale Bopp does not exist. Wrong again Nancy. Looks like my dogs safe after all.
    http://planet-x.150m.com/nancyhb.html

The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by
    those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late.
    Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no
    closer.

Perhaps this inspired the recent astronomical absurdities of Richard Hoagland and his spaceship comet and artificial asteroid.

For those with a healthy aversion to misinformation deception and fraud there is further some suggested reading.
    http://planet-x.150m.com/where.html
    http://www.2012hoax.org/nancy-lieder
    http://website.lineone.net/~brian_gillbanks/Zetatalk5.htm
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 am

Floyd wrote:This thread is really going round in circles. Open a full of goodness thread why not.
    Its not about dichotomies of good and evil but identifying threats to the truth movement, and people who are deceiving with intent.

He he Floyd there is already full of goodness posted by our various members on the forum.
    As we grow we will only add to that .
    The pros and cons debated on this thread are not bad either.
    If through this some are prevented to stumble where they would have stumbled
    otherwise than i's a good reason enough.
    I agree it's not about good and evil .
    I truly hope we moved beyond that by now .
    Neither is it about agreeing with everything presented here.
    I would'nt say this thread is going round in circles .
    Rather the adding of everyone's point of view is rounding the angles of an epic journey ;
    I understand though you would rather see information pertaining to the thread
    gathered here rather than debating on how people feel about it.
    But when one stirs a boat one has to tackle with the wind that blows against and behind it.
    Doing that well will get you to the shore.

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 am

That's the attitude Thubs Up Aah Mudra, if only everyone was as wise, loving and forgiving as you. This world would be full of magic. I'm sure all of those we are discussing could learn heaps from you.
    Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:03 am

I've noticed a trend in these types of threads. The negative is aired. People vent a bit and then pop up like a cork to a higher frequency. On some other websites these types of threads one can see that members tend to drop like a stone down to a lower frequency. Anyone remember the flame wars on GLP and elsewhere?

Nela, no worry. With all of the elements well represented by the various members it is refreshing to see the eventual spin of a thread into an upgraded frequency. It appears that the stones have sorted themselves out one way or another. Meanwhile, the rest of the corks just keep bobbing around.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Photo-of-Cork-in-water

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 am

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am; edited 4 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:07 am

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 4384596-faucet-tap-water-sink-plumbing-cork

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 am

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 _1274715053
    wistfully wishing for this frequency

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 am

All of this reality makes engaging in autistic fantasy even more appealing.

My apologies to Wilcock. I attacked your attire, not your arguments. Even so, I know -- lol -- that grey shirt on your site scares the hell out of me.

Your fashion citation is in the mail.

Reading your stuff is a lot of fun. I admit it.

New Year

______

autistic fantasy, a defense mechanism characterized by excessive daydreaming as a solution for emotional conflict or stressors, substituting for human relationships or for more effective actions.

http://www.open-resource-project.org/homeopathswithoutborders/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=59%3Ahealth-concepts&id=55570&Itemid=54
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 am

Carol wrote:I've noticed a trend in these types of threads. The negative is aired. People vent a bit and then pop up like a cork to a higher frequency.

I have to say carol for me its neither negative nor venting. Identifying obstacles to the truth movement is always a positive and liberating experience. I think that there is a misconception that its negative because its critical and may test some peoples previously held convictions or some long standing faith in someone who is not as they first appeared to be. It is the challenge that makes them uncomfortable.

It is in that sense that this is a wholly positive experience and cathartic. Like kicking of an old and tired shoe. Many of these hoaxers are controlled by lower astral vampires. Its what drives them. It is after all a battleground.

The consensus reached on this thread about the main culprits is satisfying.
    I see no negativity.
    Only a clearing of the path.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 am

I am with you Floyd. Well said.

I am in favour of starting a thread listing the good ones also. That would be good.

The disinfo agents are serving a purpose in what they are doing. A lot of info can be obtained from them. Just one has to know when they are trying to pull you in a wrong direction.

I don't see this as a negative thread at all. It is just sorting the wheat from the chaff and stepping higher on the consciousness ladder. Take what resonates from these whistleblowers and leave the rest. It is all part of the learning process.

Thanks Mudra for your wonderful words.

And Carol when that cork comes out .... stand back!!! Crazy Happy
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:19 am

To what end?

I seriously think these internet forums are a type of spiritual test. If people are able to debate and politely share with one another without attacking, with complete freedom of speech IT"S GREAT. However, when little high school style cliches' form, with elitist inner circle style attitudes, and people get censored and banned, for not sharing the group consensus, people fail their test imho.

My thoughts are if they can't control themselves on an internet forum, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO HAVE GREAT POWER TO TAKE PART IN CREATION, RESPONSIBLE FOR ENTIRE PLANETS, SYSTEMS, GALAXIES, AND BILLIONS OF SOULS. Would our friends that we had negative interactions with in the past such as: Richard, Celine, Space Cowboy, SiriusBlue be given the power to destroy and create planets? HAHA probably not. But in all fairness to them I probably would not for a long time as well.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Sanicle wrote:OK, I'm going to weigh in on this as well, especially as Lionhawk seems to not like that List I posted. Apologies for that Lionhawk. You said,

"But at the same time, if I am to be presented with something such as a list and everyone on it is bad, I have to weigh against what I know and forget what I believe or feel concerning it."

I believe Lionhawk that everyone participating on this thread is doing just that, NOT just taking it as gospel because it's been put up here. Maybe you are underestimating us. This thread is about other's views of what is crap and I think this man's perceptions are just as valid as anyone else's and worthy of personal consideration.

Also, like you, I know that we don't get the definitive answer re dealing with our own personal demons from books, etc. but it certainly helps when you read info from others who are experiencing similar things and how they've dealt with it. I see this thread as more to do with looking at the 'world view' of Truth and it's presenters rather than a personal one though.

On top of that, I'd like to respond to Malletzky's view on what's happening on this thread.

We each have our own views on the advisability of critiquing those who set themselves up as 'Truth givers' and this is my perspective Mall. It can take a lot of time to get beyond the surface view of what these people put out, so I think it's great to be able to come to a place like the Mists where others are only to happy to freely share with us what they have discerned of them. I have come to know and trust most long term posters here and value their opinions. If they put up a red flag, I'll pay attention and do some more research.

But I don't put the burden on them of being infallible either, any more than I place it on myself. We all, myself included, have 'conditioning' to deal with and desires/idiosyncrasies that can cause us to make misjudgements. So, yes, I DO believe we need to question everyone esp. when we know some posters on forums are there purely to misinform as well.

Some may view me as a 'fence-sitter' and I probably am until I feel I know as much as I need to know about the person and/or views they are expressing to make a decision in relation to them. But even if I end up trusting them, I'm not a follower of anyone for the reasons expressed in the last paragraph and because I know we each have different parts of the 'big picture' to work on: our own Truths to discover within, and that must take priority.

The red flags for me are...

1) How much Ego I see in their presentation and relatedness to others.
    2) What is their behaviour like 'off-stage'? Actions speak louder than words. And that includes what they do with the money they may make.
    3) Do they seem happy, free, at peace? When you learn about MILAB, MKUltra, and what the ETs are capable of with their technology, this becomes important. To me, if one has 'found their Truth', they should 'glow' a little haha.

You mentioned Astralwalker, and I'm sorry to say that I personally don't trust him either due to red flags that came up for me on all those points I listed, especially the last one. I find him to be very robotic when I watch him doing presentations and that makes me feel uneasy.

And finally, I still make no apologies for being a 'Love and Lighter' and valuing the good parts of what those types put out as those parts feed my Soul. If they prove to be deceivers as well, I still think that the 'following types' are better off following them than those who promote fear, anger and division. I can only pray that the 'followers' wake up to the deceptions as well and we all need to go through the stage of learning to do that and learn not to follow. Also I'm not God and don't know what those people's lessons are...why they are doing what they are doing and what they are getting out of it. But back to the purveyors of negativity I think it pays to listen to what they have to say as well to keep a balanced perspective and to help with discernment. It's become eminently clear that there are many traps placed for seekers and we need to be aware of them.

Above all I try to keep a balanced view within it all, allow others to choose their way of learning and have compassion for them when I 'feel' they are suffering for taking a wrong turn.

Peace I love you

Malletzky was absolutely correct when he spoke of the possibility of someone constructing a list of our membership here. And what if someone did that and said we are all a bunch of what evers? Again using the paint brush to paint us as that. Would that be the truth? Let's get real here. We know it is not. If the one thing that sticks out about this thread is that it promotes separation and judgment. And deep down I think folks are reacting to that. That is my opinion concerning this and that is what seems to be so out of balance. It is so 3D and for those who can't come to the realization that we are multidimensional beings existing in a 3D realm, instead of being 3D beings stuck in a 3D realm, only using 3D rose colored glasses, will only reflect with their works their 3D mind set. Things being presented with selective opinions that just end up being prejudice in nature. I don't find that very enlightening. I mean if you are going to present a list, show us all the facts, good and bad, instead of just selecting a few bad things and promoting someone down the drain with those bad things. In my mind, these so called selective judgments are not entirely accurate because they have been taken out of context.

Here's what I am talking about with one of the names on the list. Billy Meier. Where someone says or implies that Billy is against humanity. That Billy somehow has this dark agenda because of some of the things that were written. So let's throw Billy out with the bath water. All based on second hand information. Okay, but is that the whole truth? No wonder the "Truth Movement" is so unbalanced. No wonder.....

Instead of posting a thread on all the good things or bad because someone says so either way, separating the subject, why not pick a name on the list and go for the whole thing, good and bad, debate and comment in a more wholesome fashion, of course being respectful.

Everyone has their own way of preference as to how to go about researching this field. As long as you can achieve the results you have wanted to solve for. But please keep in mind that when you deal with second hand material, your results will also be based in the second hand. Those results will be artificial or even superficial. And those who peddle it as though it is so, just know they peddle illusions.

Now I could go and defend some of the names on the list. With first hand ammo. That means I have had my own first hand experiences that either have validated my own personal research with some of these folks. Also blessings and unexpected gifts. I am sure there are others here who have done the same thing and can offer their experiences as well. Those first hand experiences will not reflect the division, separation, prejudices, and unbalanced commentary. If anything, they will reflect the opposite. At the same time there are those who I have found to be fraudulent. But I didn't just go and read the material and passed judgment. I proved it out for myself. Why settle for anything less? I mean if you are really sincerely searching stuff out to find the truth, why would you settle for second hand results? Why compromise yourself? This is what I am trying to convey. This is what I don't want to see happen to anyone for whatever reason. Especially those who continue with a 3D mind set, promoting division, separation, and prejudice with a paint brush no less. We have been compromised enough don't you think? And when I see this occur, I think as a member of this forum, I should be able to say so. So forgive me if you disagree. It isn't personal. I just think we can do way better, without being compromised. It has nothing to do with underestimating anyone.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed positively to this thread.

rendeer

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Can it be said that we are full of crap files and had enough of lies and mixed lie pies?

Yes.

Some people from lists are this and that and someone is just money man.
    Question is what`s the undertone ,spirit, core of the message?

To see that you must tune in to Creator is whatever way you are able.

Only the highest stream is God`s. Sheer Love and understanding and thus it`s your measure of presented thing.

This is a good thread for all to pose a rightful question of who said what in the aim of betterment of mankind, who did what in the aim of revelation of truth, who helped people along the way?

Many are not aware when they present things of whom they are presenting this. Which stream of conscience they followed before they came out in public with a story to tell?

Answers will come to each and everyone of us, only if we tune in.
    Love is the only answer, really and literary. It`s the ultimately litmus test paper for all.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

Here's what I am talking about with one of the names on the list. Billy Meier. Where someone says or implies that Billy is against humanity. That Billy somehow has this dark agenda because of some of the things that were written.:

The difference between me and and you lionhawk is that

a) I (like many others) believe Meiers spaceships to be an homemade hoax and

B) I believe that his alleged Talmud of Jmmanuel also to be hoax and a front for right wing extremism just as the fascist George Green helped to promote this ugly fraud

This is from Meiers alleged sacred text written by Judas of all people.

“And if two men bed down with each other, they should also be punished, because the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws and behave heretically; thus they should be castrated, expelled and banished before the people. If, however, two women bed down with one another, they should not be punished, because they do not violate life and its laws, since they are not inseminating, but are bearing” (12:6-7)

'whosoever commits adultery and fornication shall be punished, because the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws;thus they shall be castrated or sterilized 12:4

Billy should not only be thrown out with the bath water but thrown out of the bath entirely with the rest of the neo nazis.

His philosophy is inexcusable. Like that of the rest of the pro American crypto fascist so called UFO contactees.

I see no bathwater but a stinking cesspit.

I see no love for humanity in this fictitious work but nothing but vile hatred and separation.

Many people would think exposing this would be a good thing.

Frankly im astonished that anyone would wish to support it.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Beren wrote: mixed lie pies?
    He said lie pies The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Teehee The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Teehee The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Teehee
    The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 7
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 pm

This will continue to be a great Thread as long as Peeps in here stick to Posting the Info and not Their own Personal Impressions...

We can all make Our own Impressions of things but all We want are the facts Ma'am - Just the Facts...

So keep It to the Facts - Leave Personal Aspersions out and continue but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Keep It Civil...

How does It go - Govern Thyselves accordingly right ?

Omnipotence

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Didn't notice it before but the list was made by Dr. Boyland, and he had his CA license revoked for being in a tube nude with a patient, so I think he is kinda crazy. Here is the evidence that can be verified.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Boyland

What do you mean though Merc? I thought we were allowed to post our opinions as long as we aren't breaking the rules? I don't think they dislike each other it just looks like one likes Billy, and one does not like Billy to me. I think Billy might have had a legitimate contact, but was maybe brought under control later on.

I think your right about George Green though, because his only accurate predictions were about the Dollar from his Camelot interview, and he probably could have just gotten that from the Austrian School of Economics, since they predicted the dollar would crash before everyone else. His previous associations with Patrick Bellringer and Mike Quinsey and co make me not trust him.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm saying keep it to the Facts that You can prove about the so-called Whistleblowers. We have to stay away from comments such as "You believe such and such" being attributed to Members due to Threads like this.

This Thread is about the Whistleblowers - Not the People Who the Whistleblowers are talking to...

I just want All Threads to remain on Topic without degenerating into a "You're a so and so" because of someone that Person may have listened to before reaching Discernment.

Put it this way - If I have a Hunch about something - I keep it under My breath until I am sure the Hunch is valid. Once I'm sure - I say what I'm sure of but exclusive of that - I remain non-committal on that which I cannot prove...

I suggest others do the same - Get Me ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 pm

[Deleted]

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 pm

investigator wrote:Didn't notice it before but the list was made by Dr. Boyland, and he had his CA license revoked for being in a tube nude with a patient, so I think he is kinda crazy. Here is the evidence that can be verified.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 Boyland

What do you mean though Merc? I thought we were allowed to post our opinions as long as we aren't breaking the rules? I don't think they dislike each other it just looks like one likes Billy, and one does not like Billy to me. I think Billy might have had a legitimate contact, but was maybe brought under control later on.

I think your right about George Green though, because his only accurate predictions were about the Dollar from his Camelot interview, and he probably could have just gotten that from the Austrian School of Economics, since they predicted the dollar would crash before everyone else. His previous associations with Patrick Bellringer and Mike Quinsey and co make me not trust him.

I fully agree.....and Keeping to the facts that is 100% correct regarding the list maker....Dr. Boylan.

As for Billy...I also agree with this take. In fact I would not be surprised if Green himself was somehow involved in the change in Billy who he was involved with. Or perhaps (just speculating if that's allowed) Michael Horn?

Lets not forget ...George Green wrote a book that was from an ET source .....hmmm? Just the facts....I think....maybe.....Whoa! The Full of Crap Files - Page 16 420354

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 pm