tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Brook
    Brook

The Full of Crap Files - Page 9 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 am

there will be three posts.....the third and last was my view and interpretations.

Post number 45906

I hope I don't shake any cages here. Carl Jung is considered the Father of the "new age". In fact let me give you a brief over view in a copy and paste..not my words for a very important reason............

Carl Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of Analytical Psychology. Jung is often considered the first modern psychologist to state that the human psyche is "by nature religious" and to explore it in depth.Though not the first to analyze dreams, he has become perhaps one of the most well known pioneers in the field of dream analysis. Unlike Freud et al. he was a self-described natural scientist, not a theoretical psychologist. For Jung this salient distinction revolved around his initial process of deep observation followed by categorizations rather than the reverse process of imagining what categories exist and then proceeding to seek for proof of and then discover that one was correct, always correct. While he was a fully involved and practicing clinician, much of his life's work was spent exploring tangential areas, including Eastern and Western philosophy, alchemy, astrology, and sociology, as well as literature and the arts; all of which were extremely productive in regard to the symbols and processes of the human psyche, found in dreams and other entries to the unconscious.

He considered the process of individuation necessary for a person to become whole. This is a psychological process of integrating the opposites including the conscious with the unconscious while still maintaining their relative autonomy. Individuation was the central concept of analytical psychology.

Some Jungian ideas are routinely discussed in the introductory psychology course curricula of major universities, and although rarely covered by higher-level course work[clarification needed], his ideas are discussed further in a broad range of humanities. Many pioneering psychological concepts were originally proposed by Jung, including the Archetype, the Collective Unconscious, the Complex, and synchronicity. A popular psychometric instrument, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), has been principally developed from Jung's theories.

Now there is much more to this I'm not going to write his biography, you are more than welcome to look up his Jungian theories. But his theory's are the primary basis of most new age philosophy. I highlighted the parts in red for you to see the connection.

Many of these things we use today! Synchronicity is one. Of course we know what this is. And yes it is real and we experience it sometimes very often.

so lets discuss his theory on "Archetypes".....

An archetype (play /ˈɑrkɪtaɪp/) is a universally understood symbol or pattern of behavior, a prototype upon which others are copied, patterned, or emulated. Archetypes are often used in myths and storytelling across different cultures.

In psychology, an archetype is a model of a person, personality, or behavior.

In philosophy, archetypes since Plato at least, refer to ideal forms of the perceived or sensible things or types.

In the analysis of personality, the term archetype is often broadly used to refer to

1. a stereotype—personality type observed multiple times, especially an oversimplification of such a type,
    2. an epitome—personality type exemplified, especially the "greatest" such example, or
    3. a literary term to express details.

Archetype refers to a generic version of a personality. In this sense "mother figure" may be considered an archetype and may be identified in various characters with otherwise distinct (non-generic) personalities.

Archetypes are likewise supposed to have been present in folklore and literature for thousands of years, including prehistoric artwork. T
    he use of archetypes to illuminate personality and literature was advanced by Carl Jung early in the 20th century, who suggested the existence of universal countless forms that channel experiences and emotions, resulting in recognizable and typical patterns of behavior with certain probable outcomes. Archetypes are cited as important to both ancient mythology and modern narratives, as argued by Joseph Campbell in works such as The Hero With a Thousand Faces.

What Jung called the "personal unconscious", he also proposed the existence of a second, far deeper form of the unconscious underlying the personal one. This was the collective unconscious, where the archetypes themselves resided, represented in mythology by a lake or other body of water, and in some cases a jug or other container. Freud had actually mentioned a collective level of psychic functioning but saw it primarily as an appendix to the rest of the psyche.

I guess Carl Jung would have a field day with me.....
    The Full of Crap Files - Page 9 364319 LOL Next post will be revealing some darker "aspects" (no pun intended) to Mr Jung, and give you a fairly good idea of some of the things regarding the lower stream as well......

(wait for the next post please)

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 am

Post number 45914

I'm going to copy and paste again....not my words....for a simple reason which I will bring to light here soon.....

Jung had many friends and respected colleagues who were Jewish and he maintained relations with them through the 1930s when anti-semitism in Germany and other European nations was on the rise. However, until 1939, he also maintained professional relations with psychotherapists in Germany who had declared their support for the Nazi regime and there were allegations that he himself was a Nazi sympathizer. In his work Civilization in Transition, Collected Works Volume X, however, Jung wrote of “... the Aryan bird of prey with his insatiable lust to lord it in every land, even those that concern him not at all."

There are writings showing that Jung's sympathies were against, rather than for, Nazism. In his 1936 essay Wotan, Jung described Germany as "infected" by "one man who is obviously 'possessed'...", and as "rolling towards perdition", and wrote "...what a so-called Führer does with a mass movement can plainly be seen if we turn our eyes to the north or south of our country." The essay does, however, speak in more positive terms of Jakob Wilhelm Hauer and his German Faith Movement which was loyal to Hitler. In April 1939, the Bishop of Southwark asked Jung if he had any specific views on what was likely to be the next step in religious development. Jung's reply was:

We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Mohammed. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future.

It must be clear to anyone who has read any of my books that I have never been a Nazi sympathizer and I never have been anti-Semitic, and no amount of misquotation, mistranslation, or rearrangement of what I have written can alter the record of my true point of view. Nearly every one of these passages has been tampered with, either by malice or by ignorance. Furthermore, my friendly relations with a large group of Jewish colleagues and patients over a period of many years in itself disproves the charge of anti-Semitism.

In 1933, after the Nazis gained power in Germany, Jung took part in restructuring of the General Medical Society for Psychotherapy (Allgemeine Ärztliche Gesellschaft für Psychotherapie), a German-based professional body with an international membership. The society was reorganized into two distinct bodies:

1. A strictly German body, the Deutsche Allgemeine Ärztliche Gesellschaft für Psychotherapie, led by Matthias Göring, an Adlerian psychotherapist and a cousin of the prominent Nazi Hermann Göring;

2. International General Medical Society for Psychotherapy, led by Jung. The German body was to be affiliated to the international society, as were new national societies being set up in Switzerland and elsewhere.

So what was this affiliation wth Matthias Goring and Hermann Goring......

As leader of the international body, Jung assumed overall responsibility for its publication, the Zentralblatt für Psychotherapie. In 1933, this journal published a statement endorsing Nazi positions and Hitler's book Mein Kampf. In 1934, Jung wrote in a Swiss publication, the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, that he experienced "great surprise and disappointment" when the Zentralblatt associated his name with the pro-Nazi statement.

How does that work? How does one assume overall responsibility for a publication and experience "great surprise and disappointment associating his name with the publication that was his overall responsibility?

Lets talk about archetypal symbols....the swastika ......right up his ally.....

A book by Charles Allen, The Search for Shangri-La: A Journey into Tibetan History, states, "To the Swiss shaman-cum-psychophilosopher Carl Jung the swastika was an archetypal symbol, a rotating mandala that signified a `projection of an unconscious collective attempt at the formation of a compensatory unified personality'.

Jung was editor of the Zentralblatt fur Psychotherapy, a publication that eventually endorsed Mein Kampf as required reading for all psychoanalysts. Jung claimed that he did this to save psychoanalysis and preserve it during the war, believing that psychoanalysis would not otherwise survive because the Nazis considered it to be a "Jewish science" . He also claimed he did it with the help and support of his Jewish friends and colleagues.

Jung also served as president of the Nazi-dominated International General Medical Society for Psychotherapy. Later in the war though, Jung resigned and joined the allied cause in the United States. In addition, in 1943 he aided the Office of Strategic Services by analyzing Nazi leaders for the United States.

Some scholars feel that Jung's reversal was not enough to compensate for his complicity in the "nazification" of psychoanalysis. Jung published several articles while working at the Göring Institute that claimed superiority for the "Aryan race", in particular that the Aryan race had a more "creative unconscious" than the Jewish race.

Here is a quote from Lucille Boone in her review of The Jung Cult: Without disparaging Jung's contribution to psychology, Noll demonstrates how Jung's experiences with occultism, neopaganism, and German utopianism led him to formulate such concepts as the collective unconscious, archetypes, and individuation. Contending that Jung, after his break with Freud, modeled his school of psychoanalysis on ancient mystery religions, Noll shows how followers continued to perpetuate this personality cult, ignoring Jung's early life and work.

Here is another quote from Brian McCombie in his review of The Jung Cult: Noll argues that Jungian analysis has evolved to a cult of personality around its founder, to the point of becoming a religion--with Jung as its prophet, and today's analysts its priesthood. If it's a religious movement, Noll argues, there's too much focus on economic and personal promotion. As a way to explain the workings of the human mind, Noll asserts, Jungian theory contains little that is truly new, borrowing as it does from nineteenth-century occultism, social Darwinism, and neopaganism. Noll further takes to task many cornerstones of Jungian thought, such as the collective unconscious. An interesting deconstruction.

Jung's visions.....

Jung's official autobiography Memories, Dreams, Reflections tells of Jung's visionary journeys of December 1913. But, according to Noll (TAC, 122-25) it omits the most important part of Jung's prescription: an experience of god through self-deification. Jung induced an altered state of consciousness and entered what he describes as the Land of the Dead. He met an old man named Elijah and a blind young girl named Salome. The initial descent was followed by a second. This time he saw Elijah on a rocky ridge, a ring of boulders, maybe a "Druidic sacred place." The old man went inside and climbed upon an altar--the wall grew larger while the altar and Elijah began to shrink. Jung noticed a tiny woman, who turned out to be Salome. He also saw a miniature snake and a house.

The walls kept growing. Jung was descending into the underworld. Salome became interested in him; she assumed he could cure her blindness. "She began to worship me. I said, ‘Why do you worship me?' She replied, ‘You are Christ.' Jung protested but Salome persisted.

Then I saw the snake approach me. She came close and began to encircle me and press me in her coils. These coils reached up to my heart. In the agony and the struggle, I sweated so profusely that the water flowed down on all sides of me. Then Salome rose, and she could see. While the snake was pressing me, I felt that my face had taken on the face of an animal of prey, a lion or a tiger.

Jung explained to his disciples that his experience was similar to the ancient mysteries:

You cannot get conscious of these unconscious facts without giving yourself to them...These images have so much reality that they recommend themselves, and such extraordinary meaning that one is caught. They form part of the ancient mysteries; in fact, it is such figures that made the mysteries.

"the mystery of deification," which Jung describes in this way:

The important part that led up to the deification was the snake's encoiling of me. Salome's performance was deification. The animal face which I felt mine transformed into was the famous [Deus] Leontocephalus (lion-headed god) of the Mithraic mysteries. It is the figure which is represented with a snake coiled around the man, the snake's head resting on the man's head, and the face of the man that of the lion. This statue has only been found in mystery grottoes (the underground churches, the last remnants of the catacombs).

Jung then identified this figure as Aion, or the eternal being.

Jung believed that just as the human race all started out pagan and only later, having lost touch with its pagan roots, became rootless, "civilized" and Christian, so Germans start out, in infancy, as spontaneous pagans, but this spontaneous religion is overlaid with the artificial ideas of monotheism. Our loss of wholeness is a loss of contact with these roots. But we can reach these roots, not by the difficult work of historical research but by going inward, digging below the personal unconscious and uncovering the collective unconscious that had only been covered over.

Jung explained the resistance of Freud and his close followers to Jung's version of analysis in an essentially racist way. The Freudians were mostly Jews, as was Freud himself. Freudians are uninterested in pagan myths, Jung decided, because they are mostly Jews. The Jews came from the Middle East, which was urbanized and thus depaganized at an early date. Jews had allegedly lost their pagan roots so long ago that they no longer had access to the collective unconscious. By contrast, Germanic peoples had lost their paganism at a relatively late date, roughly 500 to 1100 AD. Thus the pagan collective unconscious lay close enough to the psychological surface that it could still be dug up if only one were persistent enough. Since for Jung being in touch with the collective unconscious is a precondition for psychological health, Germanic types like himself are potentially healthier than Jews.

Here is a letter he wrote December 17, 1921 to Constance Long, an important American disciple then living in England. (TAC, 258-59). Long had begun to come under the influence of exiled Russian mystic Ouspensky, and Jung correctly feared that he would lose her allegiance to Ouspensky at a time when she was important to his desire to expand his influence in the English speaking world. Jung wrote:

Gnosis should be an experience of your own life, a plant grown on your own tree. Foreign gods are a sweet poison, but the vegetable gods you have raised in your own garden are nourishing. They are perhaps less beautiful but they have [illegible].

You shall not make totems of foreign trees [ ]. No one shall keep you else you trespass your limits; but blessed be the place where we meet the beginning of our limitations. Beyond one's frontiers there is not but illusion and misery, because there you arrive in a country of the wrong ancestor spirits and the wrong charms . . .

Why do you look for foreign teachings [i.e., the Russian's]? They are poisons, they did not come out of your blood. You should be on your own feet, and you have your own rich earth below them. Why should you listen to the word of a man who is off his own soil [Ouspensky was in exile]? Truth is tree with roots. It is not words. Truth only grows in your own garden, nowhere else.

Only feeble men eat the food of a stranger. But your people need a strong man, one who gets his truth in his own roots and out of his own blood. . . . "

After Hitler, who also spoke incessantly of soil and blood and portrayed himself as a strong man, this document is an embarrassment for the most devout English-speaking Jungians. But there's no mistaking how Jung is thinking here. When he appeals to Long to be true to her own roots, he means the Aryan (or Indo-Germanic) roots. His point is not that Long should be loyal to her American or English roots, as distinct from Germanic roots. In fact Long was until then among Jung's most loyal disciples; and he is an ethnic German who happens to be a citizen of Switzerland.

Jung thought that Germans, English, and Anglo-Americans were all part of the Germanic family tree. The Jews, in his view, had been civilized too long--uprooted from the soil. The Russians were polluted by too much Asian/Mongolian blood. Jung thought his kind of analysis will get (Aryan) people in touch with their roots, still latent inside them, and restore their wholeness.

Jung shared these ideas with a number of individuals who became Nazis. This is not to say that Jung was a Nazi. But he made one of the same basic errors that Nazism made: he failed to distinguish acquired cultural characteristics from inherited biological ones. It is understandable that Jung, like many intelligent Germans, could be confused on this question early in the 20th century when the science of genetics was barely getting started. But he continued to believe in it into the 1950's, according to Noll; and this is strong evidence of the fundamentally problematic nature of his key concepts.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

Now before I continue with this post.....understand I did not get to finish my views....but there is enough here to base my ideas upon. I will add a few things here now. Remembering this is an extended post of my thread which had much more information in it. So if you have not read the thread you may get a bit lost on the "energy streams"...and yep! IT HAD THE BABY THAT I SAW IN THE BATHWATER Wink

Post number 45926
    Now in my words.....here goes

Carl Jung....Archetypes....splinters of self. Visions of Paganism.

Are we talking of personality split? Versions of self as in "aspects" of self? Because the last time I looked at myself...I felt pretty together. As in one person....not that of several "aspects" or "Archetypes".

Are we talking "duality" here?

Duality may refer to:

In philosophy, logic, and psychology:

* Dualism, a twofold division in several spiritual, religious, and philosophical doctrines
    * Dualism (philosophy of mind), where the body and mind are considered to be irreducibly distinct
    * De Morgan's Laws, specifically the ability to generate the dual of any logical expression.

And here you are....the basis again of much of the New Age philosophy.

Is dualism a wrong concept? NO! But check it.....

It goes right along with the "higher self" which is not higher...you are one person. That higher self is right there with you...not higher..not elsewhere...but right there.

And here you have a Dr of Psychology telling you that not only does this duality exist...it's part of your very nature to have Archetypes. Forget the fact that you may have had personal experience with such symbols and Paganism, but it's simply a duel "aspect" of self?!? As in not the whole enchilada. One person, one being one self. But "splinters" as he explains it.

That would certainly explain the Archetype of Hitler would it not? In fact in some of that copy and paste I believe he reduces Hitler's behavior as just that. An excuse for his vile behavior. An excuse to be who he was....as in not responsible for self....another "aspect" has reign of one man. Are you kidding me?

So.... lets talk New age.

When meditating one grounds, centers...and creates focus on clearing the mind of idle chatter and receive what comes. It's advisable to clear the chakra system. Get those blocks out of the way whatever they might be and have clear spinning equally balanced open chakras to not only raise the frequency of oneself, but enhance the auric field to connect with......Oh yeah....what are we connecting with?

This is where intent might possibly come in...but what exactly are we connecting with. That would be whatever that "self" is working on....possibly? To connect to source? To connect with the "higher self"? To expand awareness? Pick one.

In that process, lets just say one becomes a magnet to what ever other frequency is out there...and there is this perception that......."fill in the blank" .......is the goal. Usually some type of New age concept might come to mind......reaching that separated "higher self"....as an example. Being an open conduit of an 'electric body"...an energy source that you are.....here it comes in one fell swoop..that "enlightenment" that tells you this is "archangel Michael".....and you are on a ship...and you are Destiny.....and here to save the world.
    Rolling Eyes

or......you have connected to Lord Sananda...and the Galactic Federation is sending you transmissions of great importance.....to tell the world of the coming of Lord Sananda. Who of course will save us all. (what happened to saving yourself and doing the work to make this place a better place to live in...3D comes to mind
    The Full of Crap Files - Page 9 599874 )

You are now being shown how easy it is to open yourself up through "belief" and an open chakra can attract this lower energy stream and get tagged to bring whatever message you attract.

Of course to receive this type of information you have to be open to it in the first place. If you believe there is a "savior" in the picture...you may very well find it.

Now does this happen all the time? NO! but it is target specific?..... and can it easily detect the open conduit....such as YOU?

How did Colleen Thomas get here awakening? Through a major kundilini blow out. Does this mean if you have a kindilini experience you will get tagged? NO...but it very likely that when it is happening that someone with a will to fall prey to this, and has been targeted will very likely be a victim. AS many of the channels are VERY open to channeling....and when it is put out there...often times it will come in a nice neat little package....with all the great information. All love and light and roses.

Now tags are energy "tags" that can easily attach to you. Energy Vampires is a good example. maybe you have someone close that unconsciously drains you of all your energy....this is an energy tag...and very common. I did rather interesting thread back at the old Avalon on Energy Vampires. And once they tag you it's draining of your energy. They tap into your energy and many times they are not even aware they do it. It's just an energy thing.

Now much of the co-opting of the New Age is meant to spread love and light....centered self realization. In fact the the institute that Jack Sarfatti headed is still in existence....Esalan Institute...and they area ALL ABOUT self realization for the very rich indeed. Located in the Big Sur area of California. But this is also the place that Jenny and the "nine" who has been channeled by many...was first installed. Are you with me so far?

So what is out there in the lower energy stream I discovered existed.....is information that is varied and branched out to different scales of information that is first of all...partly truth...because it has to "resonate" with your heart chakra"....it has to have a ring of truth. Usually forth dimensional in nature as well. Then it grabs your attention....usually in a big way...as in "enlightenment". And feeds you whatever is attached to it....that again resonates...as with Colleen Thomas....the Archangel Michael figure..with the savior program attached is an example.

So what dos this have to do with Carl Jung again? He has taught the new age concept to divide itself into "aspects" through various 'beliefs" within the new age movement quite successfully, and lulled you into a comfort zone to accept this division of self as a dualistic nature through the use of "archetypes'. I didn't make this stuff up! This is what a man who worked in the field of Consciousness and the mind all his life teaches!

While the goal should be integration of self...this new age concept rather nicely divides the "aspects" to be reviewed in separate parts of self. The fact is there is only one you.....no matter how many lives you may have carried...you are still one being.

That was me in that ritual....it may have been a long time ago..but that was me in another life.....not another version of me...but me. And although what happened there was horrific....the goal is to acknowledge what happened and learn from it. Not experience the other end of the spectrum as in being the victim..but taking responsibility and moving on. Learn to forgive yourself for what every deed has been done, and by all means acknowledge it for what it was. Understand it fully and make the necessary changes if need be. This life may be different now....but it does not change who you are. this is integrating the self...not dividing it up into Archetypes! To be separate "aspects" of yourself.

So the point here is that Jung teaches that this is a separate "archetype"....let's use Hitler as an example.
    This is NOT simply the "archetype" of a part of him that crated his need for power and creating a superior race. Not simply and Archetype..but him.

And what is the reason to separate the self to adhere to this acceptance of separate self....to excuse that part that adheres to it. Through the Law of allowance.

The principle of allowance is the most difficult of the three active or dynamic universal principles to accept as necessary and to practice. It is essential to understand the principle of attraction in order to apply the principle of allowance. The composite of thoughts, opinions and attitudes of each individual generate the experience patterns of living. Through the flow of daily experiences these are filtered through this composite of each one’s total collective experience. In this way the pattern or matrix is in a dynamic and fluid process. When attitudes and opinions are deliberately programmed within a limited set of rigid guidelines, the activity level of the total pattern of experience begins to slow. The key is the word deliberately. This means that the guidelines are imposed, not by the individual through knowledge experienced into wisdom but by the beliefs imposed on the individual by those he/she considers outside authorities. The pattern of each individual as a whole attracts to itself life experiences that resonate in harmony with that pattern. If a person desires some thing or some experience that does not resonate with that pattern, it is difficult, if not impossible to attract it. Two divergent patterns cannot blend cohesively. By honoring what is, the Principle of Attraction is invoked.

Then you have a soul body that is naturally out of resonance due to the field of this 3D and a natural compression on your DNA which mitigates the non-coded DNA from remembering the stored memory (proven!)..... The ultimate goal of the lower energy stream. Now you are compromised. Now you have decided through acceptance of that separation to be out of balance.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Coincidentally.....Synchronicity is one of Jung's theory's that I do agree with...... (It's in English Wink )

Six Degrees of Separation.....

Part one of a documentary well worth watching if you have not.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:29 pm

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 pm

What is your opinion on how we escape the prison Brook?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 am

Haha, a very worthy addition to the crap files Linda. drunken
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:15 am

investigator wrote:What is your opinion on how we escape the prison Brook?

Well I certainly don't have all the answers....but in my opinion. Claiming your sovereignty would be the first step. Where there's a will there's a way.

Which brings me to this ....

With Freedom comes responsibility; Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility and most people are frightened of responsibility.” — Sigmund Freud

That being said.....

If the 99% want to make a statement standing on the corners only goes so far. Action, educating, and sanctioning their own governments is a worthy goal. I could think of so many things they could be doing to make a statement with. Standing on a corner is only a band aid on a broken leg. Necessary as a first step..but it needs more organization and ultimate goal. I've not seen that yet. But who know...they may be forced at some point to make some necessary goal setting. Need is a great stimulant.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Great thread folks. Keep the info coming.

For me there are 2 major roadblocks for trying to help people wake up,and thus change the world.

They are: Imposing on FREE WILL and spreading DISINFO.

I believe in free will, so should I be the one that shatters ones' reality. Most people do not want their beliefs challenged.

Secondly, with all of the disinfo thrown out there,I look rediculous spreading news of falsehoods like Blossom Goodchilds prediction of motherships coming, or comet Elenin causing a doomsday scenario.

As many whistleblowers have found out, one bad prediction or statement and their whole testimony could be regarded as nonsense.

Richard Hoagland is a prime example of this. Many people including myself listened to him with interest. However he laid his cards on the table with the tetrahedan comet elenin story. Oh oh! Not good.

scratch
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm

You know... i've been eying this new place Suspect

And ... well ... i see ... It really is a defecation thread !

Ah... but you know a forum is here to stay ... When it has it's own indoor plumbing installed The Winner

So... i was wondering ... perhaps ... maybe ... Blushes

Would it be possible ... To get a direct hook-up ... over to my areas on the board ... Heh heh

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:02 am

Good stuff Brook !

Did Camelot actually ban you for posting the above material Shocked
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 am

I dont think these guys are full of crap in the slightest lol. They should be given interview spots on Camelot and Avalon immediately. They certainly would be more valid than any of the clowns they have interviewed previously. Well spotted Lindabaker.

"survive the apocalypse in style" lol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 am

giovonni wrote:Good stuff Brook !

Did Camelot actually ban you for posting the above material Shocked

Thanks Gio...and yes..that about sums it up. Right after the last post on the Jung material she stated and I quote.....

Too bad she did not read ME. Your a "efin" disinfo agent"!

"Efin" of course being the actual word used ...by an admin no less
    Rolling Eyes Of course I didn't lay down and take that abuse so I got myself banned by stating the obvious....it even got better when she told everyone I was "blinding everyone with science".....Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't know I had that kinda power! LOL

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 am

[quote="Brook"]
    giovonni wrote:

"Efin" of course being the actual word used ...by an admin no less [/color]Rolling Eyes Of course I didn't lay down and take that abuse so I got myself banned by stating the obvious....it even got better when she told everyone I was "blinding everyone with science".....Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't know I had that kinda power! LOL
    [/i][/b]

Indeed. Please stop confusing people with facts and logic, would ya?

I finally just copied and pasted your comments into MS Word, because the internet connection has been so unstable. In addition, whatever spell I created must run its course. Gregg follows me like a bee follows honey. This is mostly a good thing, but I gotta find him something to build.

So, I have yet to read your comments on Jung to know whether or not I am pissed off. hehehe

To borrow from a criticism of the humanistic movement: Get out of my way...I am self-actualizing. study

Brook
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 am

Yo, Troy... take him over to the tiny houses thread. I'm sure he will find something to create off of there. Thubs Up

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:36 pm

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/09/the-blind-leading-the-blind-richard-c-hoagland-for-shamedude/

The Blind Leading the Blind — Richard C. Hoagland: For Shame,Dude

December 9, 2011 at 8:44 pm (News)

Make no mistake, this little blog post will make me so many more enemies. Ah … what the hell. I have more people who are against me than support me — it just doesn’t really matter. This is my blog post. Not my precious Miranda’s, but mine and mine alone. And I am pissed. I want and need to keep this short. SO …

Richard C. Hoagland and wife, I am calling your asses out. Along with you, David Wilcock. You two jackwagon asshats have made TONS of money telling the people what they want to hear. Don’t like that? Too damn bad!

Hoagland: I have read everything I can find about the connection you have with “Mad Martian.” Let me be straight and clear: I DO NOT GIVE A RAT’S XXX ABOUT BUSINESS DEALS. However, IF what is being told is true, that your wife, and by proxy YOU, almost fraudulently had this man committed to a mental hospital, dude, if this is proven to be true … I hope you both rot in prison.

And oh yes, Richard. I do remember what you are so afraid that I remember. I know thousands saw you lean forward and look at me with fear when I finally got to talk at Awake and Aware 2011. Of course, if that loud-mouthed, XXXX for brains Sean David Morton had not been put in his place, I never would have been able to talk. You know, that doesn’t make me wonder, just why was he running crap out of his mouth so much that night? Seems he would only let you and, uh, NO ONE else speak! Oh, right, except for David Wilcockkksss. As I said, short and to the point.

Because I am flying back to Europe tonight, even farther away from my Girl to fight and argue for the human race, more than I damn well know any of you asshats have ever done. Miranda and I were never supposed to be here … again! Hell, we hardly had enough time to unpack, and we were sent back here! To fight for jackwagons like you and Wilcock.

Yes, I know, O’Finioan, I hear it all the time. You are full of it. But … at least *I* have been tested and tried! And by the Gods I am still alive and fighting! I don’t give a damn about being invited to conferences and smiling to bullshit faces, and there are many MORE internet WARRIORS out there who are total frauds that had better start looking over their shoulders. Because I am breathing down your necks.

Which brings me to YOU David Wil XXXX …You’re next. Pray I die in Europe. Because I am coming after you and hell’s no I ain’t finished with YOU, Hoagland!
    Long live Hale Bopp! (sarcasm intended)
    Duncan O’Finioan
    Loved by few, hated by many.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 am

Interesting. Thanks.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 am

Good to see that more and more are cottoning on to Wilcrook too. If only more would 'wake up' to the conspiracy fraud.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 am

So, Floyd, what do you mean by conspiracy fraud? Do you mean that there is no organized plan at the top of the food chain, so to speak, and it's just a random accumulation of various factions? This is a sincere question, as I find your statement intriguing. Wilcock and Fulford truly puzzle me as some of the information I know to be true. I go back and forth in my mind about their grasp of the big picture. Of course, nobody can know everything. Should we be automatically more skeptical of Fulford because Wilcock is the interviewer? Or are we looking at Fulford's story standing alone?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:53 am

lindabaker wrote:So, Floyd, what do you mean by conspiracy fraud? Do you mean that there is no organized plan at the top of the food chain, so to speak, and it's just a random accumulation of various factions? This is a sincere question, as I find your statement intriguing. Wilcock and Fulford truly puzzle me as some of the information I know to be true. I go back and forth in my mind about their grasp of the big picture. Of course, nobody can know everything. Should we be automatically more skeptical of Fulford because Wilcock is the interviewer? Or are we looking at Fulford's story standing alone?

Hi

It is a general reference to the blatant misinformation, disinformation and counterknowledge distributed through youtube and conspiracy boards by frauds and self styled prophets like Hoagland Wilcock and countless others, as promoted by the conduits of untruth that are Camelot, Avalon and others. Wilcock is a repeater and is not novel. His predictions are always false and he is driven by ego and monetary opportunity.

Misinfo destabalises, distracts and confuses. That is its purpose.

That is the conspiracy fraud I refer to.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 am

Thank you, Floyd. Interesting side note: I got a happy birthday email from Project Camelot. When I try to log into the forum, I see that I am banned. Funny. Happy Birthday? Now, it could be that I didn't follow through on my verification email, but I doubt it. And interestingly enough, I have not been banned by Project Avalon. So, I guess I've annoyed Kerry and Co., but not PA. Whatever.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am

I think what so many of us find distasteful Linda is not only the misinformation but that a number of those spewing misinformation (as if it were the truth) make others pay for it. That is just outright fraudulent. And Hoagland has fallen off the deep end. He used to be pretty credible, so I'm personally very disappointed. Especially since he runs off at the mouth on C2C, as if what he knows is accurate when it is not.

By the way - I never visit PA or Camelot. It's ironic because there was a time they were really important to me. And now, having moved on, what's important it just posting what accurate info we can find and exposing that which is false. Staying away from egos, wannabes and speculations is liberating.

You'll notice something here at Mists that is different then other forums. There really isn't a whole lot of chatting going on although many of us are quite knowledgeable. Has anyone wondered why? Over 740 members, ongoing traffic from around the world daily and very little chatting.

Personally, I enjoy learning and wish some of the more knowledgable members would chat or comment a bit more. Yet, for many of us - there just isn't much left to say other then G'day, how are things going in your corner of the world. Others are just overwhelmed by world events and are still sorting out which end is up. And then there are the layers and layers of data to sort through. That in and of itself is a full-time job.

Outing the frauds has already been done so what's left? And the onset of 2012 is in a couple of weeks. Countdown mode. I think this next year it would be fun to build one of those tiny houses on a trailer and design vertical garden that attaches to the outside walls. Meaning getting back to basics seems to be the new trend and time well spent.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm all for back to basics. Just don't ask me to live in a cave! I don't even like camping much. I don't like hotels, either. I like my little home and I'm so grateful. It brings tears to my eyes to see the beauty of the forest around me every day.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I agree with your last post Carol. This forum is about finding the truth. It is not about supporting a particular agenda or whistleblower. We want the facts. If I am supporting someone, and there is info that they are possibly a fraud, i want to know about it.

That is why I enjoy this place. We can do that without throwing stones and mud.

If you want to see this, go on any thread on GLP and start reading. Guarantee that someone (or schill) will call someone a nasty name and call the info BS before too many posts. Very annoying. Argh

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm