tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Brook
    Brook

The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 pm

good point Carol....predictions are 'probabilities" and can most assuredly be altered.

In the case of many I've heard lately by some "prophets"...I certainly hope so!

The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 720241
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:However, one should be vigilant with those who deliberately seek to deceive others for the purposes of exploitation and financial gain.

Unfortunately this is the case in the majority of circumstances Carol. I differ from you on the notion of timelines too. Often that can be an excuse of explaining anything away.

On Prophet, she lived in luxury whilst her followers lost everything and as I have touched upon in another thread her Church Universal and Triumphant, a descendent of Ballard's I AM activity her 'church' has some very dubious motives. As has been discussed elswhere.

Her son's website is an excellent resource on the misery she caused for others.

I cant be arsed to get the link for it now as Liverpool are just about to play Manchester City in the big game but its up above somewhere.

Having said, I agree that there should be empathy for those who indeed believe what they say without the intent to defraud and deceive.

I think sometimes we shouldnt demonise judging these people as perhaps someday it may save someone a lot of time, money and psychological stress. Often too, they disrupt the truth movement and they should be criticised and held accountable when there is evidence enough. If not they would run rampant would they not?

I have nothing further to say on Meier.

The only person without blemish in all of this is the Great Overlord, the Omniscient and Magnificent Lord TRANCOSO

I offer him gratitude and invite him to feast on a platters of fried robin, roasted heron and
    a jelly of chaffinch prepared for his greatness herewith.

I AM and remain, the humble servant of Uberlord TRANCOSO the Eternal

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Floyd wrote:

The only person without blemish in all of this is the Great Overlord, the Omniscient and Magnificent Lord TRANCOSO

I offer him gratitude and invite him to feast on a platters of fried robin, roasted heron and

You know how to keep your master happy, Earthling...

Whistle Beer
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:However, one should be vigilant with those who deliberately seek to deceive others for the purposes of exploitation and financial gain.

Unfortunately this is the case in the majority of circumstances Carol. I differ from you on the notion of timelines too. Often that can be an excuse of explaining anything away.

On Prophet, she lived in luxury whilst her followers lost everything and as I have touched upon in another thread her Church Universal and Triumphant, a descendent of Ballard's I AM activity her 'church' has some very dubious motives. As has been discussed elswhere.

Her son's website is an excellent resource on the misery she caused for others.

I cant be arsed to get the link for it now as Liverpool are just about to play Manchester City in the big game but its up above somewhere.

Having said, I agree that there should be empathy for those who indeed believe what they say without the intent to defraud and deceive.

I think sometimes we shouldnt demonise judging these people as perhaps someday it may save someone a lot of time, money and psychological stress. Often too, they disrupt the truth movement and they should be criticised and held accountable when there is evidence enough. If not they would run rampant would they not?

I have nothing further to say on Meier.

WOW....How do you find these types? This is the first time I've heard of "Prophet". Or his or her prophecies....heheheeee The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 245713 In fact I still have not looked it up doh The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 420354 I was just commenting on prophecies in general and those who make them....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Easy Brook. That was back in the days where I was more easily snookered and much more naive. Now my new mantras are discernment, self-sufficiency and "Be Kind".

The last big deception hurrah I was involved with was Camelot.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm

How do I find these types brook you asked.

Well I spent many years studying cults and new religious movements. I even worked at a place for a short while that gave advice to worried family members who had joined such movements.

I did make a reference to Church Universal and Triumphant (CUT in the business) in the other thread.

This is what one researcher found and I paste this from a thread elswhere (btw Mark Prophet Married Clare Elizabet Wulf- I can provide extra details later)

Author ken Thomas alleges that this theory was copied (or rather Williamson's Other tongues other flesh was plagiarized by by founder of CUT Mark Prophet, a descendent of the fraudulent I AM movement began by Ballard, that had members from Williamson's mentor Pelleys creation, the fascist silver shirts), exchanging the term intruder for non man who he calls the counterfeit race seeking positions of authority and financial power. It is clear who both Williamson and Prophet are referring to when they talk of Intruders and non men.

The Covert Action Information journal was linking Church Universal and Triumpant to the KKK and the CIA back in the 1980s. Researchers have also claimed that CUT was linked with neo fascist neo nazi and antisemitic groups.

Thomas continues to point out that at that time, the head of CUTS theology dept Gene Vosseler was a close associate of a David Balsinger a pro apartheid activist and spokesman for the right wing American group the High Frontier- a pro star wars weapons system lobby group.

Ex members recall rituals involving a nazi right arm salute to an aryan looking St Germain.

Yours faithfully
    Judge Floyd
    An earnest seeker of misinformation.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh....okay The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 420354
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 pm

That's the "Honorable Judge "Q" Floyd". The paradox of quotes within quotes explains it pretty much. And I like that better than the "Heather of the Feathers" title you sent me on my cell you sexy thing you. Crazy Happy
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm

all people are necessary, they create awareness on different levels

sometimes, a certain thing - like project avalon, or project camelot spins into something else

like THE MISTS

EVERYONE eventually discovers their true mind, and, true heart
    thru their emotions and intellect wooven
    in 100% alignment with their assortment of missions, of purposes, and, of tasks
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Kill the Jews and the homos (Phoenix liberator) What about all that gold?

Right Billy.

Where is the love bro?

Perhaps it has been firmly inserted up your own own arse with the rest of your awful philosophy.

The question is.

Do we have to be antisemitic and fascist to adhere to our own conspiratorial ideals.

At what stage do we lose the love and increase the hate

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm

The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 Tonto8yy

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

right.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Just out of interest carol. What do you think of the battle of George Green and the phoenix liberator.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 pm

I've not been following it so don't know enough to even comment other then that George Green lost me ever since his little gig with Kerry in South America.

Right now I'm working on the 2012 backup plan.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 100365763_1thumb_550x410
    1999 WINNEBAGO Rialta 22HD, in New Braunfels, TX 78132 $22,900
    http://cars.trovit.com/index.php/cod.frame/url.http%253A%252F%252Fwww.rvtraderonline.com%252Flisting%252F2001-WINNEBAGO-Rialta-22HD-100365763/id_ad.EPK1ZjJ00/type./what.eurovan%20shower/pos.5/org.1/pop.1/publisher_id./referer_id.1/t.1

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Carol wrote:

try a lot harder cutie
    xx

You wanna join my hippy love community?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Carol wrote:
    The Full of Crap Files - Page 18 Tonto8yy

Lucy ..... You got some splainin to do!!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:

try a lot harder cutie
    xx

You wanna join my hippy love community?

Do you have a hot tub? Insanely Happy

I plan on being in the hot tub when the galactic wave passes through.

And I'll need a cave for the Rialta. Preferable copper lined. Huge Grin

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:30 pm

This really is a great exposé video Micjer. I've never liked Michael Horn and George Green lost a lot of credibility with me after he had mentioned his contact with the greys which meant to me his had been compromised.

However, irrespective of the false info presented, I still suspect Billy is/was a contactee. I also thought the photos were faked so there is no news there but the picture of his ET contact as a person on TV really was a hammer on the nail of fraudulent misrepresentations.

So what do you think what happened to him? Ego run amuck? Mentally unbalanced? He was a snake oil man just trying to make a buck? Self-deluded and he believed his delusions? Or something really happened and he got carried away in trying to prove to himself and others ETs are real?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 am

So what do you think what happened to him? Ego run amuck? Mentally unbalanced? He was a snake oil man just trying to make a buck? Self-deluded and he believed his delusions? Or something really happened and he got carried away in trying to prove to himself and others ETs are real?

Carol.

All of the above probably.

I wonder if the girl from the Dean Martin show realized she was a Plejaren!!!
    Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:32 am

I would go as far to suggest all of the following suffer from some form of self-delusion.

1. Jane Burgermeisster

2. Pete Peterson

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann)

4. Blossom Goodchild.

5. Hoagland.

7 St. Claire

8. Kerry Cassidy

9, Bill Ryan

10. David Ick

11. David Wilcock

12. self-proclaimed Princess Kaoru Nakamaru

for a start...

Ergo Ego is such a ball ta ta buster. From my personal experience when people get caught up in their own sense of self-importance, watch out.

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 am

Carol wrote:I would go as far to suggest all of the following suffer from some form of self-delusion.

1. Jane Burgermeisster

2. Pete Peterson

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann)

4. Blossom Goodchild.

5. Hoagland.

7 St. Claire

8. Kerry Cassidy

9, Bill Ryan

10. David Ick

11. David Wilcock

12. self-proclaimed Princess Kaoru Nakamaru

for a start...

Ergo Ego is such a ball ta ta buster. From my personal experience when people get caught up in their own sense of self-importance, watch out.

That is pretty much my opinion too, I think its a sliding scale between sincere but mistaken all the way through to psychotic.

As well as peoples egos, I suspect there may be a certain amount of interferance, psychotronics and so forth.

Then there are the "players" those who have been trained & sent out to "turn" people, Charlie Veitch comes to mind.

I have come to the opinion that most of these characters only get anywhere because of the poor mental & emotional state of humanity at large, so inured / addicted to entertainment, novelty and the dopamine hit that comes with being in a cult (which is what the followers of some of these people are, Icke & Wilcocks for example)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 am

In his last interview on Verita, Alex Putney openly stated that David Icke and Alex Jones are disinfo agents...the ratio truth to lies, according to him, is 85% to 15%.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this but it was too funny to let it get lost.

ViDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PWFXEn-4BBM#!
    Sh*t Conspiracy Theorists Say

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm