tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

giovonni
    giovonni

The Full of Crap Files - Page 15 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  giovonni Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:13 pm

malletzky wrote:My dear...what a situation. I mean, these names being presented here...it's basicly the "who's who" of the worlds "most popular leaders" of several "cults" / "movements". (Ok, I just tried not to sound cinycal here, and therefore the inverted commas).

Do you people realise the impact of this thread? Are you aware that basicly, and according to yours (or other peoples) research you're presenting here, there's no one else out there left, that can be considered trustful?

What I see here, is nothing more than endless discussions about debunking and getting things straight. Well don't misunderstand me, I find your work great. It's good to see and read other oppinions and thoughts.

But please let me ask once again (I asked the same question few days ago):

Realy, what are we doing here on this forum? What are thousands of other doing on several other similar forums worldwide? Are we so blinded and deceived, that we're not able to see the real truth?

And please let me ask you another question again: where starts the truth and where ends the lie?? Where??

Oh, trust me, I have my own answers. But what purpose does it serves, to question everything and everyone about their deeds, does and hidden agendas? If we're only to do this, than this platform here is completely the wrong one.

What I am missing is our own action and our own sollutions to some of the listed (possible) scams and (possible) lies. Sure, many of us here have their own fields of interests, be it ecology, sociology, animal walfare, gardening, housing, spirituality etc...and many of us are realy, realy active in these fields. But no one really seams to be able to do better, to present a "better and trusfuller" truth than the persona disccused here.

As, at the end of the day, please don't forget that each one of us is comming here and presenting (mostly) their own understandings and truths, dependend on many external and internal influences ans experiences.

Are we going to start to question ourselves in this case? Should we start to question Mudra's wisdom and spirituality for example? Or Brook's egyptian past and background? Or Lionhawk's straighness and his own encounters with many other beings? Or Astralwalker's own experiences with the extraterrestrial race that provided him all these informations about the nexus wave and much more? (And these were just a few of us here....)

Should we? As this would be the next logical step, after we're done with "the list". But you all know, where it'll end.

And I guess, that would be the victory of that many powers who want to see us dumbed, sceptical and distrusful with each other and slaved or wiped out, as we're obviously becomming dangerous.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...

Well said ~ my Friend The Winner

We are all here to learn and discern, and not necessary (always) in unison. For me it is best (at this time) not to waste energy on these matters. You have helped me re-focus back to the source of all my current incarnation's ~ woes ~ Myself. i now remove my energy from this thread. Blessings to all (no matter what list they find themselves on). I love you Gio
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

maybe, when all the truth removes itself from the equation - people will awaken ???
    Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:maybe, when all the truth removes itself from the equation - people will awaken ???

We are all awakening every day to something. Every step of the way leads to more and more inner freedom. Feeling of hurt when we discover we have been deceived is just a moment in time. Freedom gained is forever. cheers
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Ok we have been concentrating on alternative news and the internet. How about mainstream candidates.

Here is numeral uno disinfo agent....

The 911Truth-Blind U.S. Corporate Media: PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE
    Identification of the enemy is the first step in any war. Proper identification of enemies requires the consideration of domestic enemies as well as foreign. In the case of 911 Truth we are faced with both foreign and domestic enemies. In some cases we are faced with domesticated foreign enemies. One easily identifiable domestic enemy is the U.S. Corporate Media/Propaganda apparatus.

How can one tell the U.S. media is an enemy? One is their incessant call for the suppression of free speech. Of all the the occupations that live within our crumbling republic - the one I would last expect to call for the suppression of free speech would be a media enterprise. But this is not America anymore - but Amerika where the media has morphed from public servant to corporate serpent.

The issue that most represents the disservice Amerikan Corporate media does to the United States is that of the 911 Truth movement. This ballooning grass-roots movement never sees its reflection in the corporate media mirror. Instead a distorted fun-house reflection replies to the truther's eyes. Shouts for 911 Truth! into the abyss that is the corporate media fib-factory return no echo to affirm the existence of the 911 Truther's voice. Quite the contrary - the see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, see-no-conspiracy media monkeys maintain a majestic silence regarding the facts surrounding the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Silence regarding the facts - that is.

Notice how Glenn Beck is a disinformation agent - he mis-represents the facts of the 911 Truth movement. Why? Who is he working for?

http://americansjourney.blogspot.com/2009/09/911truth-blind-us-corporate-media.html
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

And speaking of full of crap.....

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

The question that floats around in our house is this, "To what end?" Now someone has come up with a list using that old paint brush technique, with one stroke that paints everyone on that list is bad. Because someone said so?

I also support integrity in these matters. No one wants to be lied to. It would seem we have been lied to plenty enough. But to take the word of someone painting such a picture as so, in the second hand mind you, just lacks integrity. Maybe I haven't spelled it out very well as to the first hand vs. the second hand. Maybe it is because I thought most folks would have the ability to apply common sense. I assumed wrong apparently. My bad and along with it, my apologies. To have integrity, one must come from the first hand. To know. Not to believe, for believing is second hand. When you know, you have proven it out. It is one thing to believe in something and yet another to let it sit without proving it. And that is what we often find ourselves dealing with. Where is the proof? How can you "know" without it? So we allow ourselves to be compromised because we gave up on the "knowing." It takes work to prove it. It is easier to just believe. More convenient. Much less effort. You don't have to experience anything. There are players and then there are the sayers. Which are you?

Much of what I spoke of in the above paragraph was learned through an angelic lesson. You can also find a better description in the Star Born book written by Solara, who is the author behind the 11:11 material. Remember it is second hand to you. Prove it out. That's if you have the integrity to do so.

Back in the day, there was no Internet. In my case, I had the privilege of finding a library in UCONN. I read everything I could get my hands on concerning this unknown subject. All that research just led me to more questions and never solved or supplied answers to what I was going through at the time. Why? Because I was approaching all of it using second hand materials. Granted, these materials increased my awareness but again, never solved my equations. I was working on a multiple haunting that had demonic influences involved. It also just so happened to be the very house I grew up in. When it came to releasing the souls that were trapped there by these demonic influences, the answers came from within. Not from the outside in the form of books or the so called written word.

In most cases, most folks don't have anything on the line. Their lives are never threatened and they don't have any other events that disrupt them, good or bad. They never experience anything in the lore of the unknown. I am referring to those who just read about these things. In one sense I am grateful that they never do, because some of these things can be quite terrifying, pending on the situation. And when you are in it, the situation, you don't have the luxury to grab a book and find the answers you need to properly react to the situation. So the second hand materials can surely handicap you in the situation. They can become the distraction that you don't need or desire when confronting something that is confronting you. It could cost you dearly.

Now that we have the Internet, my "stance" hasn't change in regards to how I solve for the = sign. I use the Internet to assist in broadening my awareness of these matters but I don't swallow any of it hook, line, and sinker. But if it is something I want to solve for, I can solve using the first hand. It comes from within because the seat of my soul knows that the second hand has only caused problems across the board. Also a lot of death. Gossip is second hand. All of this information is horizontal in nature and surely not connected to the Creator. For it to be connected to the Creator, it would have a vertical quality. On that note, when you physically die, what you take that is of any value to the soul will be your experiences, which is based in the first hand. So remember that when you cross that bridge.

All the banter based in the second hand will not prove anything of value. Feelings run a muck when we react in contrast to either what we know, what we believe, or how we feel. I guess what should be questioned is what are the intentions of those who only show a limited view of what they present as "SO." We can choose anything we want to. That's the beauty of it all. But at the same time, if I am to be presented with something such as a list and everyone on it is bad, I have to weigh against what I know and forget what I believe or feel concerning it.

All I can say is some of these folks that have been brought forward in this thread, do not deserve the crap being served up to them. Especially with a second hand perspective. It just doesn't add up. Granted, some do perform an agenda to take your money. But when some of these folks have provided proof and have tried to share it with the world, the normal reaction has always been that it isn't true. But when it lives through enough time and the evidence is still there, it becomes much harder to discredit. We all know the dark do not want you to know. They want you to believe. Once they have you believing, they win. Their method is having you seek outside yourself for information. They don't want you to seek within to find it. They want you to operate in the second hand and not in the first hand. This how they control you. It use to be that they would transmit their agenda through the crystal kingdom which is of the second dimension, through to the third. That has been dealt with and the crystal kingdom is now free from those manipulations. But that went on for the longest time and is also the reason why no one could find the true source of where this agenda was coming from.

All this being said, it is with hope that we look at all this second hand information in it's proper context as second hand and detach our emotional bodies so it doesn't get taken personally. We have the choice to disagree based in knowing, believing, and feeling. But let that also be known as to which and not cloud what it isn't. If you can prove otherwise, do it for yourself. You'll be wiser for it.

I know Floyd represents a purpose. So be it. In that regard I support what he is doing because it helps me to define what I know otherwise.

I would also like to thank Mallesky for bringing balance to this thread. Also Mr. Craig who took a stage left.

And also Brook who has validated much of what I have spoken here. Her Egyptian thread has been a lot of real hard work done in the first hand and I am so very proud of her and the progress she has made in such a short time. She has shared it and I am glad folks appreciate her and her efforts.

Now I ask that question that floats in our house. To what end?

rendeer

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Now I ask that question that floats in our house. To what end?

rendeer

It does boil down to this doesn't it Lionhawk? I've been asking myself similar questions as well. There are days I feel very discouraged at the world situation and what is happening to our country. I look at other places around the globe and they don't seem that much better. My 15 year old wants to move to Norway. I think she is tired of the tropical climate.

Often times I feel like this little tiny lone voice out in the middle of Big Blue and wonder if anything I post is helping broaden others perspective on how to treat one another from a place of integrity, honesty and spirituality. I like Ron Paul because he espouses what much of how I view this countries problems and think he has a real grasp on how to move this nation in the right direction. He's been elected, what? - 12 times and has not given into the corporate greed power game.

I also admired Gandhi and thought him a true role model on change via passive resistance.

For myself, I've no clue how to break through this huge convoluted block we call government. The forces we are fighting against are immense because like an octopus, its tentacles reaches into almost every nation. How does one inspire integrity in business and community relations? Or even basic integrity in politics? Is it even possible?

The media is controlled. The only real freedom we have is on the internet and their are governmental influences trying to clamp down on that.

In one way I admire Oxy's desire for an orderly universe where all work toward peaceful solutions. Is that even possible given the negative traits of humans?

I do know this. If we look at what is going on from a purely mechanical perspective where the universe is a machine, all the parts it needs exists and therefore each of us has our purpose. You may want to catch the new 3-D movie Hugo where the location is in Paris. It offers up layers and layers of human discovery toward finding one's purpose beginning with a boy who is orphaned.

Anyway, I struggle with this. I can easily enough envision how this planet could work, it's just getting there that is the challenge. And from some other data it just may be that we will literally have to turn ourselves inside out by transitioning into the 5th dimension. Well, we shall know one year from today - which end is up and where we get stuck. Is there a transition or just more of the same only worse?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 pm

I see a lot of frustration being vented in this thread.

Better than holding it in!!!
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I agree with you Carol. It is a dam shame as to what has been compromised in our country. Give me liberty or give me death. Ron Paul is our last hope. In my opinion, he is the Ben Franklin of our times. But keep in mind he is not the global solution. We also know that the Elite don't want him in there. Our common sense will vote him in as president if there are any out there with common sense. If not...God help us all!

What is before us is still unknown. There are many fear programs to subscribe to. Whatever happens, Brook and I are heading for home. We know where that is and we can't wait. We only hope that we go together. In the meantime we are enjoying ourselves. We love to go fishing and spend time outdoors. We are making the best of it despite all the threats and crap that surround us.

Just keep breathing Carol. If all this goes down, I am sure you will be just fine. Cool
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 am

Deleted.

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

You have spoken wisely Lionhawk.
    Thank you for adding your insight here.

I believe that every challenge we meet is another road to travel within.
    For every " wrong " that was aimed at me I have seen the " rightness " appended to it too .
    It's been like rough sand polishing the gem in me.
    I can't draw a line between " good " and " evil " as I see them interwoven
    in Consciousness itself , in the very fabric of the UniVerse where they dance together
    on a journey back to Source.
    As the roots of a tree crave and demand in the darkness of the soil , its fruits offer freely their
    pure glory in plain light. We can't separate one from the other for both express the process
    of creation itself and make up the whole tree.
    Nature has understood this perfectly but we humans still need to learn dancing in sync.
    Over time Life balances itself as shown here on this thread.
    And if there is an end to be reached to me it would be just that .

Love for You
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

Nela wrote:

I feel passionate about freedom.
    I have allergic reaction when I perceive deception, illusion and lie. Since everything within my awareness is my turf, my world, I want it clean- inside and out. We have all been deceived and not once. If we were not, how would we ever learn to recognize it? Disinformation that we have been tearing apart is not only about how rich someone became but it has a very sinister purpose and I think we all know it.

Those that are deceiving people by claiming that there are no bad ETs, that humans are OK, we just need some "repair" and "upgrade", that saviors are coming- for WHAT are they preparing ground?

Those that are claiming that you need to create "Mercaba" and do so and so- where are they taking people who do so?

What are we about to encounter when EVENT, whatever it might be happen? People REALLY need to wake up, and someone is reading this. Someone who is maybe on the fence weather to believe or not believe some of those disinformators would read those accounts (and other). We were all there. A good, reasonable critique and laughter can make someone willing to take another look at what belief they are buying.

Remember Charles saga? What battle that was! If some people weren't writing their opinions, naming BS for what it was, our friend Charles would probably now be a celebrity or cult leader with who knows how many followers. Even though at the time, number of people aware what BS it was were small(do you remember how attacked we were, not by Charles, but by followers?), we have attacked illusion. Our battle consisted of words on the face value, but words are energy, and when written with certain intent, they TEAR ILLUSION APART. Do you remember, after many of us have left "the battlefield", thing seemingly continued to be "business as usual", but deception called Charles started to crumble down- one by one, deceived people were awakening to the truth, and removed their energy from illusion. Some of those people became from gullible, sheeplike creatures, a pretty sharp thinkers. And I believe that our tearing of illusion helped.

Why would it be important to share knowledge and feelings about what has been served to the public? Why would it be important to leave crumbles on the path you have already been on to other? Why should we care if other people awaken or not?

In my view, when Cabal really start to feel that their deceptions and illusions are coming down they are going to play their last card. It will not be US versus THEM. It would be people against people. And it is not just a matter of different opinions, it would be programed versus aware. They would pull on all programs they are now installing and have been installing for a long time- and programed people are so easy to deceive and make to do whatever you want them to do.

And when you analyze disinformation that is out there, and look at it- what program does it play on, or what program it carries and instal in a susceptible person you can see the horror of it. And it has a purpose- something for future use.

That is why I feel so passionate to name BS for what it is, to tear down deception and illusion, to point out to a program it plays on- that is my passion. That is how I am designed. I want my world- both inner and outer cleaned.

I know that there are some people who don't like words like "battle", "war" and "fight". It is OK, but I am not one of you. If I would forcibly try to make myself like that, I would rape living Spirit in me. I believe that since I am what I am, and there are other people like me, there must be some purpose to that. And I am in search of it by following my instincts and my passions. And taking down deception is one of them- I am doing it in the middle of a corporate setting where I work- and that is a whole story here, and I am doing it everywhere I can (and feel passionate call to do so).

As for the people who are carriers of deception and illusion- that is their choice. When they made choice to carry deception and bring it to the world, they accepted price attached to it. They placed themselves against Awareness which exist in the world, and they should know that.

Awareness is piercing and egos get hurt- we all were there and we know that, we have been pierced many times as well. But Spirit is never hurt by truth, so basically no harm has been done to them in any manner of real significance.

I can write about this all day, I don't think I can even explain what I perceive- not only because English is not my native language, but words are so inadequate. There is this whole energetic dynamics that is going on and it's indescribable. I feel frustrated for this inability Rolling Eyes

Great post nela and I fully agree.

Taking a laissez faire to the misinformants and distributors of counterknowledge is both irresponsible and counter productive.

Not doing so only strengthens there position but on an energetic level gives them more influence and the dark forces just love that. Yum Yum.
    It is unwise and naive to sit back and say nothing. Especially to those who are wolves dressed up in sheeps clothing as Mijcer suggested earlier.
    I suppose you cant dissuade some individuals from focusing inwardly on there own 'special' spiritual status if that is what they deem more important. So be it for them.

With regard to your comment I have emboldened, there are thousands who read various boards on such topics each day and for those who might be a little wet around the ears threads like this are entirely useful. Especially when there is so much consensus on who the obstacles to truth are.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:24 am; edited 4 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 am

Sanicle wrote:, especially as Lionhawk seems to not like that List I posted. Apologies for that Lionhawk. Y

You shouldnt apologise Sanicle. Posting that list was an act of service to those seeking truth and you did so with a genuine desire to help them in that process. Just for the reasons I have outlined in the previous post.

Not only that, the list was a very good summery of the state of things any way so well done and thanks.

Floyd
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 am

Every word on this thread is important and relevant, from the exposers to the defenders.

Many are only now beginning to awaken. There is much information here to be taken into account.

The information is important for the young ones not to get sucked in to the illusions but to be on their guard.

Regarding Ron Paul:
    I'm afraid they have all bases covered politically.
    I don't think Ron Paul scares them in the least.
    In fact, since he is a Libertarian, they feel better
    equipped to pull dirty tricks, thinking he won't fight back.
    I hope they're wrong about that...

.....which is why,
    the thing I think we all probably struggle with, "What should be our focus?"
    Do we continue to try to wake people up? Try to expose the dark? Be passionate
    in finding truth?

Of course. But even more important is to make sure we live each moment of
    our lives being as Christlike as possible and to try to nurture growth in others.
    That's what will save us.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

EPIC Thread Floyd - EPIC...

GJ...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 am

I think Malletsky has a point. While it's beneficial to share our thoughts with each other about people whose intentions are not for our highest good, that benefit can come with a hitch. That hitch is our focus on that very energy. Does anyone else have that gut feeling that it could drive a wedge among our friends in these mists? Or that we would draw certain people who could disrupt our bond in the mists?

Maybe we could start a Not Totally Full of Crap File. Because even those with the best intentions can write crap on any given day or middle of the night. I'm still a human in 3d most of the time, trying to sort it out. Unless I want to ask everyone's opinion of who is Full of It and who is Not Totally Full of It, I will assume that all of the people on lists are just that: people. Of course I've had it with some of their schemes. We of good heart are compelled to warn seekers of wisdom. Most of us have "been there done that" as we say in the US. I would prefer to use this thread as an example of how to discern. We can give examples which is cathartic but no one can discern better than the individual with good instincts. How to we hone our instincts? With experience. So it goes, around in a circle. Most of us could talk about how we have been sucked in by those of questionable or downright evil intent.

Should we go there or should we leave it? My brother the farmer always says don't stir up a pile of crap, it just makes it stink more. I dunno...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 am

CetaceousOne wrote:I see a lot of frustration being vented in this thread.

Better than holding it in!!!

yes

better out than in lol

Threads like this are often cathartic.

Over all though I see consensus on who the obstacles to truth are and the less of those the better. Its really that simple.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am

lindabaker wrote:
    Should we go there or should we leave it? My brother the farmer always says don't stir up a pile of crap, it just makes it stink more. I dunno...

Its not about stirring the crap, merely identifying its location so it can be avoided and hopefully shoveled away into the garbage can where it belongs.

Nobody wants to stand in the do do now do they?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 am

Mercuriel wrote:EPIC Thread Floyd - EPIC...

GJ...

Double Thumbs Up

Its probably got something to do with all those 24 minute epic progressive rock tunes I enjoy Merc
    Band The Floyd Musical
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 am

You`re not the only one that enjoys Them...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am

[quote="Floyd"][quote="lindabaker"]
    Should we go there or should we leave it? My brother the farmer always says don't stir up a pile of crap, it just makes it stink more. I dunno...[/quote]

Its not about stirring the crap, merely identifying its location so it can be avoided and hopefully shoveled away into the garbage can where it belongs.

Nobody wants to stand in the do do now do they?[/quote]

Excellent point, Floyd! Somebody has to point out the piles and say oops, best to not step in that pile just ahead. I'm all for warning people on the path. I trust most of the people here if they want to point out a pile for me. I just don't want to pick it apart. If we use the thread as a "watch your step, pile of crap ahead" then that's great. What do we do when the disagreements start regarding whether it's pile of crap, or not? Good people may get their feelings hurt. We naturally become attached to what we know to be beneficial for ourselves. And then it IS our lesson, our progression in discernment.

For example, I could see someone on our lists here whose intentions in my opinion, seem to be good hearted. I connect with the information, and it works for me. Then someone else could say he's full of crap. Then I'd get my feelings hurt because I would inevitably take it personally. Maybe the whole reason I'm tapping out all of these words is to boil it down to a warning:

Don't take anything personally. Our Avalon is a wonderful place. No need to get our feelings hurt when we disagree. Everyone is on a different part of the path.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 am

lindabaker wrote:I think Malletsky has a point. While it's beneficial to share our thoughts with each other about people whose intentions are not for our highest good, that benefit can come with a hitch. That hitch is our focus on that very energy. Does anyone else have that gut feeling that it could drive a wedge among our friends in these mists? Or that we would draw certain people who could disrupt our bond in the mists?

Maybe we could start a Not Totally Full of Crap File. Because even those with the best intentions can write crap on any given day or middle of the night. I'm still a human in 3d most of the time, trying to sort it out. Unless I want to ask everyone's opinion of who is Full of It and who is Not Totally Full of It, I will assume that all of the people on lists are just that: people. Of course I've had it with some of their schemes. We of good heart are compelled to warn seekers of wisdom. Most of us have "been there done that" as we say in the US. I would prefer to use this thread as an example of how to discern. We can give examples which is cathartic but no one can discern better than the individual with good instincts. How to we hone our instincts? With experience. So it goes, around in a circle. Most of us could talk about how we have been sucked in by those of questionable or downright evil intent.

You made some very good and valid comments here Linda. And the energy flux around this thread made me write my comments, as I wanted, just as Lionhhawk recognised correctly, to just bring some ballance back here, which I fellt has been distorted in the last days.

Therefore, and let me be straight here: it is important to have this thread and the work done about debunking all possible crap we can find out there. But let us do that in another, appropriate manner.

As even separating the humans (us) here in the mists in exposers and defenders is bringing back that separatedness from each other and this brings back not so pleasant energies. As, if I happen to have another aproach to all of this, that doesn't make me defender or follower, as I mostly don't even bother to find out who these people on the list are (altough I've heard about all of them).

But the most important: we really are still humans, and humans make mistakes. Deliberately or not. This is why I mentioned some of our present and past members too, and as I assumed, shortly thereafter, someone mentioned Astralwalker (Pane). You see what I meant? Not that his informations are all true and unique, and not that he also stared charging money, which he did. And he seems to be a kind of robotic when presenting? Then you're definitelly not able to see the whole, especially when you know that englisch is not his native language.

So do you see now? Who's next? We're all humans...so let let us be humans after all.

Much respect
    Mall...

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 am

Anyone want to start a thread called Full of Wisdom and Still Human File? Or maybe, a Worth Looking Into File?

Only two people come to my mind just now: if we started such threads:

Wayne Dyer and don Miguel Ruiz, especially regarding his Fifth Agreement. But, see, now I have gone into defense mode already in my imagination. Hmmm.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 am

lindabaker wrote:
    Maybe we could start a Not Totally Full of Crap File.

I thought myself of opening a " Full of goodness " thread .
    But would'nt that leed us to the same controversy that is taking place on this thread ?
    I think we are all driven by a life force that make us explore many roads.
    I am not mourning over the ones where I faltered nor do I take glory from the ones
    that were good to me for I know that life will still polish the gem within until I find
    my way to be fully free.
    The hurt feeling can only come when one is'nt aligned with true self.
    When warned against something I haven't always listened and so it is with paths that
    others praised that did them well.Is'nt that the same for everyone here ?
    We have all our unique way to get out of the maze and we have to remember that true
    self is always present even in the midst of illusion.

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 am

mudra wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:
    Maybe we could start a Not Totally Full of Crap File.

I thought myself of opening a " Full of goodness " thread .
    But would'nt that leed us to the same controversy that is taking place on this thread ?
    I think we are all driven by a life force that make us explore many roads.
    I am not mourning over the ones where I faltered nor do I take glory from the ones
    that were good to me for I know that life will still polish the gem within until I find
    my way to be fully free.
    The hurt feeling can only come when one is'nt aligned with true self.
    When warned against something I haven't always listened and so it is with paths that
    others praised that did them well.Is'nt that the same for everyone here ?
    We have all our unique way to get out of the maze and we have to remember that true
    self is always present even in the midst of illusion.

Love from me
    mudra

I wouldn't do that too. Starting such new thread would just bring us back to the same discussion we see in this thread, only with reversed energy fluxes. As "highlighting" some and "demonising" others could be very, very dangerous.

Much respect
    Mall...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 am