tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Chimpsky Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

I thought this was rather funny, Big Grin 3

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 pm

I think this is funny too.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 am

burgundia wrote:In his last interview on Verita, Alex Putney openly stated that David Icke and Alex Jones are disinfo agents...the ratio truth to lies, according to him, is 85% to 15%.

Mr Icke started as a goal keeper for an English football club but got arthritis that ended his career. He went on to become a sports presenter for the BBC before becoming spokesperson for the Green Party.

Whilst receiving spiritual healing for his condition he was told that Socrates was with him and was given information about earth changes. He made prophecies that failed to occur. His first book was called The Truth Vibrations (sounds like a soul band)which details these and is now largely forgotten as he turned to the lucrative conspiracy market.

I once had an audience with an elderly 'channeler' (shed been doing it since the 50's in Indonesia)who was 'working' with David Icke I was later told. However she cut him off over his behaviour towards his second wife.

Might have had to with accusing his wife of being a lizard. Lets face the facts, if you turn round to yer missus and say, 'Darling, you look a bit different tonight, somewhat reptilian in fact' then it is the beginning of the end of your marriage.

Is he disinfo?

I see similarities between him and Wilcrook. Both regurgitate the works of others and can listen to the sound of their own voices for hours on end whilst making a few quid. Both made inaccurate predictions and both are slap bang in the middle of the conspiracy market.

I wouldnt say Icke is intentionally disinfo though.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Lizard10
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Floyd wrote:...I once had an audience with an elderly 'channeler' (shed been doing it since the 50's in Indonesia)who was 'working' with David Icke I was later told. However she cut him off over his behaviour towards his second wife.

Who was this woman, do you remember her name?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 pm

milkteagirl wrote:
    Floyd wrote:...I once had an audience with an elderly 'channeler' (shed been doing it since the 50's in Indonesia)who was 'working' with David Icke I was later told. However she cut him off over his behaviour towards his second wife.

Who was this woman, do you remember her name?

I do know her name and had tea with her in her house but I will not be giving her name thank you.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 pm

The most amusing thing about this farce is that...where were all the people frolicking in the hills that day saw it!

Perhaps a small cow herder or a mild mannered housewife or a farmer who tends to the land day and night.

Maybe a young lad and his friends playing in the fields?
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Just wondering, Floyd, since there are a few seers and channelers I know in Indonesia - one of the more famous ones was actually a Dutch lady, though she passed away three years ago.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 pm

milkteagirl wrote:Just wondering, Floyd, since there are a few seers and channelers I know in Indonesia - one of the more famous ones was actually a Dutch lady, though she passed away three years ago.
    Mate, she was there a long time ago. Last I spoke she was waiting to die and told me there was a master trying to come into Earth who wanted to work with me but I took that with a pinch of salt
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Alright, thanks. Didn't know one actually 'worked' with David Icke .. thus my curiosity.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 pm

milkteagirl wrote:Alright, thanks. Didn't know one actually 'worked' with David Icke .. thus my curiosity.

In all fairness girl, im not exactly sure what the nature of their relationship was. What I can tell you is that she is in South West England where most of the hippies are. In a tiny village
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm

She's in the UK eh. Interesting ..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:26 pm

milkteagirl wrote:She's in the UK eh. Interesting ..

She may be dead for all I know but I am aware of the people she worked with.

I feel she is still alive
    tulipsniffer
    tulipsniffer

Post  tulipsniffer Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm

I would like to add John Harris of the Lawful Rebellion site to the list, he has a messianic complex without a doubt. He came out a few years back with a talk titled, "It's an Illusion" | 2009 (FULL VERSION):-

John has since said he doesn't follow what he preached! But boy does he love the attention! At the tpuc forum he has a thread were members can ask John questions, and boy does he love the attention! Messiah complex! Bullseye!!! People who followed his "teachings" have ended up in prison! They were fools to blindly follow him and must take responsibility for their own actions! Golden rule - research - research and research before engaging in any action!

Anyway their you go, I offer you John Harris as a disinfo agent!

http://tpuc.org/forum/index.php

Ask John:-

http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=39651
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

nice to see you here TS
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm

tulipsniffer wrote:I would like to add John Harris of the Lawful Rebellion site to the list, he has a messianic complex without a doubt. He came out a few years back with a talk titled, "It's an Illusion" | 2009 (FULL VERSION):-

John has since said he doesn't follow what he preached! But boy does he love the attention! At the tpuc forum he has a thread were members can ask John questions, and boy does he love the attention! Messiah complex! Bullseye!!! People who followed his "teachings" have ended up in prison! They were fools to blindly follow him and must take responsibility for their own actions! Golden rule - research - research and research before engaging in any action!

http://tpuc.org/forum/index.php

Its like David Icke lite

Dare I say it, others have had pretensions to take over forums and offer the same..its all these geezeers la. Southern Ponces
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

tulipsniffer wrote:Golden rule - research - research and research before engaging in any action!

Indeed
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

tulipsniffer wrote:

In all fairness TS, any human with the slightest bit of rationality left in their poor souls who are interested in this kind of thing, will put a rather large red flag right up the backside of any pretentious group or movement who are trying to woo the mind of the would be conspiracy theorist...

Then, in a similar fashion, you get the guys who are saying the conspiracy theorists are full of crap,many of whom are happily waged and who will joyfully disseminate nonsense with the aid of counterknowledge or some other form of misinformation.

I would like to think that people have cottoned on to the gibberish and that, then, there is no need to lend oneself to some 'group' or other, which is more likely than not controlled, often in an unpleasant way by unpleasant persons. Hierarchy. You never know wots on da top.

As always the truth is free simple and doesn't involve organization and elitism. Just this..

All you need is the Mists

OOh my I think im going to burst out into song

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:01 pm

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." [Matt 7:15]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

We Are You

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Empty http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/athabantian/

Post  We Are You Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Empty Wilcock fraud

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Please donate up to $5000 or more. David needs your money to reveal the truth that no one can discern for themselves. Please hurry. Your money feeds our bullshit.

Phone now on blahblahblah

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Rip_of10
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:09 pm

LOL - TO THE POST POSTED ABOVE THIS
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 am

Floyd wrote:Please donate up to $5000 or more. David needs your money to reveal the truth that no one can discern for themselves. Please hurry. Your money feeds our bullshit.

Phone now on blahblahblah

The Full of Crap Files - Page 19 Rip_of10

Craiky

I read something today that startled me but it is quite true. "the contemporary publishing industry is there to make money not to reveal the truth" pale

If you have money, perhaps is better to use it helping your inmediate family or community. That way you now where the money is going Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 am

There are always the self-publishing companies that can do the job like AuthorHouse.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:52 am

Alex Jones....what's his real agenda?

I realize now (its taken me some observation time) who Alex Jones really is and that you have been telling the truth about him. Hers how he works: on his show, he will present limited but known public info. This occultish subject manner attracts people having strange things happen to them (mostly people being gangstalked). He draws people waking up to it and then manipulates the small scope of vision they have to nefarious ends. He reaches out to them via the show (he is telepath and has a clearance-thats why they are recruiting so many children for the civilian snitch force, most children that are not autistic are telepath), and molds/manipulates them to anti US government ends. He has been intregal in setting up a few people (christmas tree bomber, delta bomber, others I cant confirm) to be in fake terrorism plots (why do they ALWAYS get the terrorist? Seems kind of strange to me-its because we all know top to bottom these were innocent people that couldnt project mentally that were used as throwaways-sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters) then sending them to jail innocently for life sentences. But because hes the encouraging voice, hes dissassociated from the killing machine and is not near the real danger. Basically he hypes them up, and then the red/blue move in and do their thing. Produce some headlines about how it was thwarted and everyones back to ok again. What a joke.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread850409/pg1

I have been reading a book which details how a secret group has manipulated world events from behind a curtain for hundreds of years. Part of their success of doing so is from hiding the truth by telling the truth! Is this not exactly what AJ is doing?

BTW.....Everyone thinks that it is the masons, or the illuminati that control everything. They may be involved but they are not the real controllers. That is a subject for another thread.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am