tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

The Full of Crap Files - Page 17 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Lionhawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

I give up. Merry Christmas to all. Lionhawk hits the "F" switch and takes a stage right.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Brook wrote:George Green wrote a book that was from an ET source .....hmmm? Just the facts....I think....maybe.....Whoa! The Full of Crap Files - Page 17 420354

Love Ya Brook...

See this is what I meant and I am glad You Posted so I could show an example of this...

Its been said - "George Green wrote a book that was from an ET source" - Whereas It should be Posted as such to remain factual...

"George Green is rumored to have wrote a book that was from an ET source or so He contends"

See what I mean ? As long as We stay to the Facts We'll be fine...

I mean did We all come here for Facts in as much as We can find them or is this more about conjecture ? See thats My point. I can do without conjecture...

Give Me Facts - Not hearsay and while I know this can be a real chore - Its why I started this Iniative in the first place - To seek out and nail down the facts anywhere and everywhere I am able to...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 am

I have kept exactly to the facts IMO. The UFO contactee family tree is deeply flawed and disturbing.

I fully understand that some people will have difficulty accepting these facts.

I only intimated the difference between two perspectives.

Semantics can be such a drag some time. They can bog us down.

And Investigator I fully agree about the dangerous nature of uber spiritual cliques on message boards. Their success often leads to a boards failure. That is exactly why both the Avalon and Camelot boards resulted in Epic failures. It is encouraging to know that will never happen here.

Often I see the 'we should not place our selves in a 3D perspective' argument or the 'we should not descend into polarities argument' I dont see any validity in this. Not with a problem of this magnitude.

For me this is another way, often coming from some lofty position and saying, I refuse to accept the facts, I am in some 5D realm that you have no experience of. IMO it is not the way to seriously address the problem of misinformation and deception by not looking at the FACTS. It doesnt really address anything or get us anywhere.

As long as one can type they are firmly operating on 3D whether they like it or not.

I find that a little school yardish, you know, my dads better than your dad.
    Assuming that one is more spiritually advanced than another is dreadfully backwards.
    We need to deal with the ideological issues that influence the way people think and behave on this planet. Human consciousness. Humanity has always been in its direst moment when under the influence of the consciousness of extremism. Everything that can done to disencourage that blot should be done.

The fact remains that the UFO movement is riddled with neo nazism and right wing extremism.
    This is the issue we should be debating.

There is sufficient evidence to demonstrate that Pelley, Adamski, Williamson,Meier, Green and others were and are part of a tradition of white supremacy ,anti semitism and extreme right wing policy.

You can read all about it here
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees

There are some excellent links provided and the information will keep coming I promise you.

The evidence is historical, verifiable and easy to understand.
    Again I would worry deeply if there are some who were apologists for this trend in UFOism.
    For me it is a grave concern.

In the mean time I suggest that people read some of the fascist Pelleys work and the Talmud of Jmannuel. While your at it you could always read Mein kampf, there isnt much difference between the spirit of these rantings. There you will find plenty of what you need. Its all in good old fashioned 3D black and white.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    Thanks to everyone who has contributed positively to this thread.

You are most welcome. Thubs Up
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 am

investigator wrote: I don't think they dislike each other it just looks like one likes Billy, and one does not like Billy to me.

Pretty much. Its not so much a case of not liking Billy though. More of a case of him (Meier) and others involved in UFOism being a large unsightly hairy mole on the bottom cheeks of the consciousness of humanity.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 am

Does anybody else have any other thoughts on the deceptions of Nancy Ledier?

Any worried pet lovers for example?

Echoes of the Pro American right wing I AM Elizabeth Claire Prophets summit University.

She got her followers to sell their properties and move to 'Camelot' in Montana where devotees handed over their money and lived in relative poverty digging out nuclear shelters for the impending war that never happened as predicted.

Many left the movement after her false prdictions, broke and psychologically damaged.

It still exists though and there are two offshoots in existence in addition to the I AM America movement.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 am

Have you guys and gals considered that there is this chance that everybody spoke the truth but in the meantime got contacted by agencies who basically told them that if they continue like they intended they will be in deep trouble(death threats,and such) so they quietly eluded or watered their message during time...

I like the soul of Alex Collier but remember watching some videos of his predictions which never came true.
    I don't blame him for future is mutually created by consciences of all ,it's not written in stone.

Maybe he or Ands saw one probable timeline and thought that this is it!
    When in fact it was not here and now.

And here's the catch that probably actually happened in that dimension for we live in multi dimensional plane.

But nevertheless our present conscience is here and now and those things are not happening...

What are we going to do about it?

Should we finally notice that WE create our timeline?
    Can we finally acknowledge that we have THE power but not aware yet?

Somehow it resembles the fact that humans like stories and story tellers, we like to listen grandiose things happening or that happened.

But here and there we miss the fact that we are creators of those stories in our lives...

So my spirit goes with all here for we all saw,see and will see ourselves as builders of the universe.

P.S.

Meier lost me when stated that only German language is the fit one for explanation of high things and other good stuff...
    SO English,French,Italian,Spanish,Serbian,Chinese...are not good enough for the doctrine?

Does it mean that we that are not born in German speaking country are in worse position to "get" the truth???

I don't discredit Meier for he spoke a lot of truth there but for the rest ,please read the comment above...

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:43 am

Beren,

I was thinking the very same thing about Alex Collier. He was so sincere in his predictions that I believed and still do that he was telling the truth. He was either deceived, or in more likelihood saw a different timeline.

We do have the power to change things. That is why we should be concentrating on the positive things in life.

sunny
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 am

The black sun journal is a website run by one of Elizabeth Claire prophets sons who refutes his parents religious organisation. It is an excellent read.

There is an excellent article on How the Church Universal Triumphant have made revisionist statements denying that a nuclear holocaust was predicted in 1990. This is symptomatic of a cult or a religious leader when their false predictions fail to manifest. It is done in attempt to address fallout from unsubscribing members and to focus on a new range of products and services they are selling. older products are deleted as they become obsolete. Leider and wilcock have both done this. The Jehovah witnesses are experts at date changing.

More revisionist propaganda from CUT leaders in a new AP article:

In March 1990, thousands of church members who had descended on the Yellowstone area entered the shelters to await the end. In a new book called "Prophet’s Daughter," Erin Prophet said her mother had predicted Soviet missiles were on the way. Church leaders today insist the incident was a drill.

"Insist the incident was a drill."

No. That was what we told the state and county government to keep them from issuing sewer permit violations on the shelters, and from calling in the national guard. The nuclear war prediction was made, and it happened exactly as my sister described in Prophet’s Daughter. Moreover, people in the shelters were actually calling for the "bombs to descend," under explicit instructions from Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

That’s no drill, my friends (ghosts of McCain, sorry).

http://www.blacksunjournal.com/religion/1501_cut-leaders-deny-1990-nuclear-war-prediction_2008.html

For those interested in the psychology of cults and cult leaders this is also an excellent site
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/cut/cut40.html

The CUT is a direct descendent of the fraudulent Godfrey Ray Kings (Guy Ballards) I AM movement that was influential in the religious teachings of some UFO contactees.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:42 am

a lot of the worlds greatest scientific stuff - came from people who were from germany, much of it, was written in high german
    and/or oral german or germanic tradition

the tree or trees of life - spring into my mind
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 am

THEeXchanger wrote:a lot of the worlds greatest scientific stuff - came from people who were from germany, much of it, was written in high german

Does that explain why on Berlin congress in 19th century it was decided that whole history of Slavic nations is to be considered false and that whatever Germans consider important as history (in agreement with French and English) should be imposed as true?

Old books and documents still exist in Armenia and Russia about that past and rest but it is not acknowledged in west at all for they have a stamp of what the history will be.

I almost get a nausea when someone calls for this German high thing for all- meaning they are above rest of the nations...

I respect the people form Germany and Germans but some of the ideas some of Germans have about being better than others is ridiculous.

P.S.
    So Billy ,man, please spare me of nonsense... or maybe Semjaze came all over the Galaxy to tell you that you are higher being than rest of the humans who are of non Germanic origin in this life?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 am

Beren wrote:
    Meier lost me when stated that only German language is the fit one for explanation of high things and other good stuff..

The only thing missing on his plastic spaceship models is the swastika.

Zu verkaufen: Gebrauchte Flotte von hausgemachten Raumschiffe.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 am

Beren wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:a lot of the worlds greatest scientific stuff - came from people who were from germany, much of it, was written in high german

Does that explain why on Berlin congress in 19th century it was decided that whole history of Slavic nations is to be considered false and that whatever Germans consider important as history (in agreement with French and English) should be imposed as true?

Old books and documents still exist in Armenia and Russia about that past and rest but it is not acknowledged in west at all for they have a stamp of what the history will be.

I almost get a nausea when someone calls for this German high thing for all- meaning they are above rest of the nations...

I respect the people form Germany and Germans but some of the ideas some of Germans have about being better than others is ridiculous.

P.S.
    So Billy ,man, please spare me of nonsense... or maybe Semjaze came all over the Galaxy to tell you that you are higher being than rest of the humans who are of non Germanic origin in this life?

It has been my personal experience in other countries that there are frequently others of those nations who think that they are a higher being then the rest of the humans. Royalty comes to mind as one example. Another are various secular groups. Then you have the "haves" who are convinced that they are better, higher then the "have nots." The same can be said of some ET groups as well including the Reptilians. So I guess this may be something one can expect as a universal condition which manifests where others still perceive themselves as "special" excluding the concept that we are all manifestations of the "one." For example: How would this be any different then one flower insisting it was special to the exclusion of all other flowers. Are they not all beautiful? What makes them even more magnificent is when they are all gathered together, as in a bouquet, where their beauty is enhanced by being interwoven among one another.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 am

Carol you are absolutely right!
    Flowers

Here we can see the difference between who's message is truthful or not is what undertone it carries.
    That's why I stated that we need to have connection with Creator on every way each person can and according to each person's understanding .

We need to have that connection or we will be prey to liars and wanna be gods...

Toast
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

It has been my personal experience in other countries that there are frequently others of those nations who think that they are a higher being then the rest of the humans

Some day some how photographic, memory alpha state learning is going to be common, and then the losers that were rewarded just for the bodies and families they incarnated into lose their entire advantage. Ivy League feeder school? Irrelevant. Bribing your way in with alumni donations? Irrelevant when everyone is easily getting 90%. HAHA take that loser legacy admissions weenies. God forbid they actually have to *gasp* work hard. Let them fight hard for a 99-100%, if everyone suddenly starts scoring 90%. When that glorious day arrives the job or admission goes to the guy that worked harder. HOHO HAR HAR.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 am

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:14 pm

A serpent of light ,a ?

Rolling Eyes

I think we all see that "light " on Earth in our deep past,recent past and current life...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 pm

I once attended an Elizabeth Claire Profit lecture, complete with the chanting. After that, I used to jokingly chant " I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! -- I AM DELUDED! -- YES! I AM!"

But seriously, every belief-system, however truthful or fraudulent, is a discipline of sorts, and can benefit certain people at certain times, so I try not to throw too many stones (although I do throw a few). I consider the Mass (or Eucharist) to be a Liturgical Discipline, but I have huge theological issues connected with it, and I do not consider it to be redemptive in any way, shape, or form (other than being spiritually refining by virtue of the discipline and inspiration). All of this is tricky territory. People are very sensitive about their beliefs, and about how they pray. Ironically, I am attempting a sort of political and religious integration in connection with a form of the Mass, as a type of Neo-Reformation. We'll see how that goes...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:02 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: After that, I used to jokingly chant " I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! -- I AM DELUDED! -- YES! I AM!"

You're so funny Oxy. Love it. Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:20 am

Interesting take from Whitley Strieber......

"Of course Dick Hoagland and Ed Dames fly too close to the sun sometimes. But at least they have the courage to do it. It is an extraordinary thing, the courage to be wrong. I know, I've dared it a little bit myself, and it's hard. It's real hard.

And yet these guys are willing to make wild predictions before millions of people, see them fail, then come back and try again. They are speculators in the currency of the mind, and should be respected for what they do. My imagination has soared upon hearing some of Dames's prophecies and Hoagland's predictions. And when they haven't come true I've thought not that they are a couple of charlatans, but rather that they freed me to entertain some ideas that I never otherwise would have touched. I see both men as being deeply free human beings. I respect them for their wildness. But it the privacy of my own mind, I cut the cards-which I am sure most of us do. And I am sure that they respect us for that, too-indeed, that they count on us to do it."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/countdown-my-special
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:28 am

Sanicle wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: After that, I used to jokingly chant " I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM! -- I AM DELUDED! -- YES! I AM!"

You're so funny Oxy. Love it. Hugs

CUT bomb shelters. Shes not the only false prophet to predict world war 3 incorrectly. Lets face it.

This is an old show from oprah

I SPAM the Allmighty I SPAM
    Behold the Power of the I SPAM
    Invoke the power of the I SPAM bacon and Eggs,
    I Decree the tastiness of of the mighty I SPAM, SPAM, Bacon Eggs and Beans
    I SPAM that I SPAM

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm

So can you go back and make an overview list of all the full of crap contenders in your files so far! Crazy Happy cheers

Adv2

The Full of Crap Files - Page 17 Crapinout
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 am

The majority of members here seem to concur about who the disinformants and fraudsters are etc . A consensus.

Go back and take a look.

There are those who think misinformants should be allowed to do their work without criticism as there is a grain of truth of it. Unfortunately this works the other way too. The little grain of truth is often ignored and the misinformation and counterknowledge, which is the larger part of what they are putting out, is fully absorbed by the conspiracy community which in turn becomes divided misinformed and disenfranchised from the truth. Often there will be an audacious charge to receive useless information and many fall for it hook line and sinker. They are always changing their game too. And that is what they do successfully.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 am

................................ UFO2..........................

geek: "TAKE ME TO YOUR (MIS)LEADERS..."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I did feel sorry for Prophet as she truly believed her delusion and got a lot of people to go along with her false predictions. However, consider this Floyd. It is possible that some of these predictions occurred on timelines that were altered, which then puts all predictions in question to ever really becoming fulfilled. She may have had an authentic window into the future which was later change.

There are different issues in play here.

First, self-delusion which pretty much anyone can become victim of.

Second, actual direct experiences involving other ET beings.

Third, authentic intuition where future events were altered.

However, when all is said and one one must determine for oneself what is "truth." Sometimes people are just ignorant (not educated in the area they hold their misperceptions about) and this can lead them down a path of false conclusions. Yet when the light of day shines in - what was once hidden from view is exposed.

I honestly think Prophet was acting on what she thought was in the best interest of herself and others. Her belief was false, yet this was something that only the passing of time revealed. This is far different then someone like Billy Mier who has had contact for years and years.

I don't think one should sit in judgment and condemn for the simple reason of ignorance. In the end they tend to shot themselves in the foot. However, one should be vigilant with those who deliberately seek to deceive others for the purposes of exploitation and financial gain.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 am