tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
MargueriteBee
Anchor
SERAFiNA
Truthseeker
devakas
AscendingStarseed
Chris
giovonni
ClearWater
Jonah
CetaceousOne
Brook
Instigator
Vidya Moksha
Floyd
enemyofNWO
newel
lawlessline
Nebula
sabina
Jenetta
monique
anomalous cowherd
spiritwarrior
Gita
Mercuriel
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Micjer
burgundia
lindabaker
mudra
Seashore
Carol
gscraig
38 posters

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  Carol Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 am

Good gad linda, that is not good as all of those petro chemicals are now being carried by rain into both food and water supplies.

It would not surprise me if shortly down the road there would be a mass exodus, relocation of those who can from those areas to less toxic zones.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  Micjer Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

No this isn't good Linda. This verifies my concerns. This was just a light rain event. What about a hurricane situation when the wind really churns things up.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

gscraig wrote:More in Guatemala: [url=http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/weather/05/30/guatemala.agatha/index.html?hpt=T2
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/weather/05/30/guatemala.agatha/index.html?hpt=T2[/quote[/url]]

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Sinkhole2
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

Hmmm - I guess Sinkholes usually form in Perfect Concentric Circles eh (?) - Not...

Now theres a Hole I'd love to be lowered into...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am

Sad news accuracy2 .. children buried in a lanslide .. I am moved .
    I have visited Guatemala 30 years ago . I loved that place .

I concur with Mercuriel the hole on the picture looks like a fake.
    The article on the link does'nt mention it but rather a landslide outside
    the city .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Now this is purely out there but I have heard this in a couple of places so give it what You will if anything but here goes.

Negatives are trying to leave. Its getting too Positive (Conduit Closing) and while things are messy right now for sure - We will become so disgusted with Ourselves collectively as a People and others that We will make a turn and move forward - Or the Realities will collapse on Us.

They have Scalar Weapons on some of their Ships if not most and this could be (Big Could) a Scalar Weapon discharge to get down to a vertical tunnel laying Underneath.

Why ?

Tried to Leave - Was pursued - Moved Evasively and took an "easy out" for It. Now that would imply not for those Vapourized or those that fell into the Hole but I do believe if that was right - That We or any of Us as Humans that would be in the way of Them trying to Leave - Wouldn't be a cause for concern and it would only be Others saying - "Uhhhmmm - No..."

Wink

Now - Why do I say this ? Look at that flippin' Hole - If thats the Real Deal with It in the Pic - Then Its a Perfect Circle...

WT...

Blink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error - Again (2)...)

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Mercurial, you may be on to something there. The perfect circle looked just too perfect. Vertical tunnel? Does anyone have the layout of the tunnels in that area? And y'all know what tunnels I'm talkin' 'bout. bounce
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

That perfect circle does give one pause. Indeed, it is not natural looking.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Just a final follow up from my previous email.
    It has been 12 days and two separate attempts at getting NASA to respond to my inquiry related to the Interstellar Cloud (Photon Belt). Mums the word, which means that either our solar system will be entering it in our very near future and/or it's estimated sometime in the year 2012 and they don't want to add to the mounting concerns related to that year. I didn't expect them to answer to be honest, based on the fact that they released a public press release discussing and admitting we were going to enter it, but not mentioning a word as to their estimations as of when?
    So, buckle up folks. This Earth ride is officially going to get bumpier and unprecedented.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty The Guatemalan Sinkhole

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

Carol wrote:That perfect circle does give one pause. Indeed, it is not natural looking.

Yes that sinkhole (the one in Guatemala) which I gather your all speaking about is unbelievable...it is so perfect and cylindrical...wider at the top and narrowing in its curvature downwards...any mountain climbers here? cyclops

Time is Eternity looking backwards at Itself.....................Jen's Muse
    burgundia
    burgundia

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty Severe strom over western Ukraine and a cloud burst over Warsaw , Poland

Post  burgundia Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

photos from warsaw, some parts of the city without electricity..
    scroll down to see the photos
    http://www.tvnwarszawa.pl/-1,1659185,0,,burza_nad_miastem_ponad_300_interwencji,wiadomosc.html
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

It almost seems as if the People of Poland are being dissuaded or the attempt is being made to prevent Them through the use of Weather Weapons - From outing the real Events leading up to and ending with the now former Polish President's Plane Crash...

Either that or for some Reason - Poland is getting Inordinately Hammered by the Changes...

Huh ?

Incredible Pictures nonetheless...

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Mercuriel wrote:It almost seems as if the People of Poland are being dissuaded or the attempt is being made to prevent Them through the use of Weather Weapons - From outing the real Events leading up to and ending with the now former Polish President's Plane Crash...

Either that or for some Reason - Poland is getting Inordinately Hammered by the Changes...

Huh ?

Incredible Pictures nonetheless...

Hi mercuriel,
    It is exactly what I have been thinking lately. Like someone is trying to send us a message/warning...but who exactly and what the message is...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 am

I can tell You that - Its the Cabals (Through the Russians previously) - And the Message was/is - "Don't Mess up what We have going on with the NWO..."

Wink

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am

It suggests that Poland was messing up with their plans....hmmmm...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 am

I think it was more that Poland was in some way - Making things difficult for an EU Transition to an NWO Format / Finalization or - Your Politicians (Executive Branch that is) were manoevering for better Conditions in a Post NWO takeover...

At any rate with the Gunshots at the Polish President's Plane Crash Site documented on Video right after It happened - It obviously got beyond some Being's tolerance level and pressure was/is being applied...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 am

Found this today .

This article speaks of heavy chemtrail spraying before the heavy rain started .
    Have you noticed something like that Burgundia ?

Zbigniew Brzezinski, weather warfare and flooding in Poland

Tuesday, 25 May 2010 15:46

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3575%3Azbigniew-brzezinski-weather-warfare-and-flooding-in-poland&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

As the death toll in Poland has risen to 15 in the worst floods in decades, there is growing concern that the country is being subjected to new and dangerous weather modification weapons.

The extremely unstable weather has even hit nearby Austria, which has had 67% more rain than usual this May as well as icy temperatures and also snow in the eastern parts.

In fact, as I sit here writing this, another black cloud has passed over Vienna, released a fierce amount of rain and moved on, leaving blue skies.

In Poland, the floods have left large areas under water and are threatening Warsaw. The Vistula River broke its dykes, flooding a town of 25,000 residents and an area up to seven kilometers from the usual river channel.

This heavy rain was preceded by massive chemtrail spraying, according to witnesses.

On Sunday morning, on Polsat TV News, a "science expert" said that sulfate aerosols – droplets of sulphuric acid – are being sprayed into the atmosphere as climate coolers as part of the fight against „global warming“.

According to a Polish reader, the expert said the sulfate aerosols were being used without the agreement of the Polish government because „there was no time to work on such agreements.“

He mentioned Globalist Bill Gates as a funder of the geo engineering project to use sulphur aerosols to cool the planet.

Could the secret spraying with sulfate aerosols have contributed to the recent flooding in Poland and destablisation on a massive scale?

full article here : http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3575%3Azbigniew-brzezinski-weather-warfare-and-flooding-in-poland&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 am

Thank you mudra for that article. I didn't notice any particular intensity or increase in spraying, at least not in my area, but here the flooding wasn't that severe. the worst was in the south and along the Vistula River, which flows through the center of the country. Luckily we were spared this time. And today here the first day with sunshine. The weather is beautiful and it is going to stay like that for at least 3 days. I am hoping for longer.
    But there was a cloudburst over Warsaw, which added to the problem. There was also a very violent, strong storm in Lvov, Ukraine, only 60 km form Poland.
    PS.
    I saw chemtrails today.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello All,
    Perhaps it is time to start looking at the number of coal mine explosions that are occurring and on the rise? This has been lingering on my mind, and after seeing today's incident in Nigeria, I decided to see what are the trends if any.
    To date there has been over 5 mine explosions for 2010 (nearly 1 per month). All except for one (Nigerian, supposedly lead poisoning in it's gold mine) explosion was reportedly caused by methane gas. Now, keep in mind reports of methane leaking from quake areas and non-quake areas beneath the ground over the past 2 years. These explosions are occurring in Russia, China, US, and Turkey, so it's not an isolated issue. Methane is a common cause when mine explosions do occur, but not at this rate and simultaneously with incidents in distant locations...All in such a small span of months.
    I will take a peek at the MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) website when I get a chance, to see if anything stands out more besides the above.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 am

Hello all,
    they are spraying more and more. on friday and saturday we have had beautiful weather in the early morning time the sky was blue.
    But soon I recognized chemtrail after another very much especially on saturday morning on sundqay it was raining but not like a summer thunderstrorm today we have this grey sky again. How we can stop this chemtrails spraying??
    Ilive in the south of germany in stuttgart we have an airport, not as big than Frankfurth but big enough for this chemtrails.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 am

hello all ,
    Ilive in the south of germany in a big city stuttgart we have an airport not a majore one but big enough for this airplans with all this chemtrails.
    i recogized much more spraying than usual ;especially on a nice summer day with a blue sky like saturday they sprayed more than usual.
    on sunday we have had allready rainfall.today we have this grey sky again.
    How we can stop this spraying???
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 am

I received this from my inquiry with USGS regarding landslide data. Kind of interesting, but in any case, tracking this ongoing phenomena would require more than what I would have time for.

Hi Craig,
    There really isn't a database that inventories landslides and would be useful for creating statistics concerning landslides. For various reasons, including private property issues, the U.S. has not
    created any kind of database.

My office here at USGS has been attempting to get the 50 states to cooperate on an overall inventory, and the effort is slow and not very productive. (States are strapped for money, and the State
    Geological Surveys, of which there are 50, do not have the personnel and budget to work on an inventory, although they have most of the landslide data.) Landslide accounts and descriptions are buried in maintenance records, private geotechnical assessments, insurance information and embedded in maps, and it requires no little amount of effort to collect all of this information, and convert it to a universal format..

Also, the states do not agree on a format for the database. USGS does not have any regulatory authority to make the states track their landslides, and the many of the states don't want USGS doing it, either.

Here is the website for our efforts - as you can see, it's hit-and-miss:

http://landslides.usgs.gov/regional/inventory/

Please let me know if you need more information,
    Lynn

http://profile.usgs.gov/highland

Lynn Highland
    U.S. Geological Survey
    National Landslide Information Center
    MS 966, Box 25046
    Denver Federal Center
    Denver, CO 80225
    303-273-8588
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 am

I have heard that there is flood in Hungary now...and they are forcasting more rain in Poland starting tomorrow...in the same flooded areas.
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty Earth Updates-2010

Post  spiritwarrior Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 am

More
    Sinkholes, this time China, and residents are worried

Sudden
    Sinkhole Outbreak Raises Fear in China

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 350.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2010.06.07.SINK-HOLES-96522814-1
    Chinese workers inspect a sinkhole in a street in
    Beijing on Feb. 8.
    Sinkholes are known geological phenomena that
    usually occur pre-
    dominantly in areas that have been heavily mined
    or on reclaimed
    land. (AFP/Getty Images)

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 350.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2010.06.07.ZhejiangSinkHole-1
    A sinkhole occurred on June 4 on a freeway in China's
    Zhejiang Province.
    (Photographer name withheld by request)

While
    the Guatemalans are wondering if the giant sinkhole formed on June 1 in
    their capital city is an isolated case, on the other side of the globe,
    the Chinese have discovered at least eight sinkholes that suddenly
    formed in the past two weeks across their country, and many more have
    appeared during the past two months.

The latest known sinkhole
    formed at 12:25 a.m. Beijing time on June 4, in the middle of a freeway
    in Zhejiang Province on the nation’s eastern coast. The sinkhole
    measured 20 feet deep and 27 feet wide.

The hole occurred when a
    light truck drove over the spot. The truck rolled over when its rear
    wheels were caught at the edge of the hole. The slightly injured driver
    climbed out and stopped traffic when he saw the giant hole. Police
    arrived within 10 minutes and blocked the road.

A spokesperson
    for the local freeway management office said experts on site suspected
    that the sudden collapse of an underground karst cave created by eroded
    limestone caused the sinkhole, but the investigation is ongoing.

Later
    the same day, about 300 miles west in Nanchang City, capital Jiangxi
    Province, a moving car was trapped when a hole about the size of the car
    suddenly opened up on a main road.

On June 3, four huge
    sinkholes opened up in Guangxi Province where a torrential storm was
    raging. According to Chinese state media reports, more than 600
    villagers had to be evacuated because of them.

Three smaller
    holes were found between May 27 and May 30 in southwestern Sichuan
    Province, less than 80 miles from the Wenchuan epicenter of the deadly
    May 2008 Sichuan earthquake that killed approximately 80,000 people.

In
    Yibin City about 260 miles from the earthquake’s epicenter, 26 larger
    sinkholes have formed since April 27.

Prelude to
    Disaster?

The outbreak of sinkholes has struck fear in
    Chinese people. Though reports in official media always quote “experts”
    that conclude such holes are not warning signs of another major
    earthquake, people have little trust in such comments.

bloggers posted footage of similar alleged expert reassurances aired on
    local TV news channels shortly before the Sichuan earthquake. They are
    criticizing such assertions as no more than authorities’ tricks to
    maintain so-called social stability.

“What I hate most of the
    ‘experts’ on TV who confidently promise everything is OK,” wrote one
    blogger. “They’re saying this only because the government told them to.”

Many other bloggers joked that when the media start to refute
    earthquake rumors, it is time to pack up and leave because an earthquake
    is surely around the corner.

Having little trust in the
    regime's official reports, Chinese are now increasingly wary of
    abnormalities such as the appearance of large herds of toads or snakes,
    or clouds of unusual colors or shapes, and pay serious attention to any
    disaster warnings on blog sites.

Sinking government credibility
    and all too fresh memories of a series of recent disasters are causing
    Chinese society to become easily agitated. This February, the mere rumor
    of an earthquake scared tens of thousands of citizens in Taiyuan City
    in Shanxi Province out of their homes and into the streets to spend the
    night.

Read the original Chinese article (more images at link)
    http://epochtimes.com/gb/10/6/5/n2929205.htm
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Empty Earth Updates-2010

Post  spiritwarrior Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 am

not exacrly earth upddates but wasn't to sure where to post.
    spiritwarrior

CORONAL HOLE: NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory is monitoring a dark
    rift in the sun's atmosphere. The spacecraft's Atmospheric Imaging
    Assembly (AIA) took this extreme ultraviolet picture just hours ago:

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 5 Coronalhole_sdo_strip

It's a "coronal hole," a vast region where the sun's
    magnetic field has opened up and allowed the solar wind to escape.
    Indeed, a solar wind stream flowing from this hole is heading toward
    Earth, due to arrive on June 7th or 8th. High latitude sky watchers
    should be alert for auroras on those dates. Hi-res Bonus: A 4096x4096
    pixel version of this image is available. Click here to explore the
    coronal hole in high resolution. Hi-res Bonus #2: "I was
    examining the dark rift on the sun, when I noticed a peculiar and
    familiar image,"
    says Micheal French of Washington DC. "At
    1988x2645 on the high-res image, there is a design that looks
    like a human eye:
    . I scoff at such things, the face on Mars,
    etc, but you must admit they are pretty neat. I think our brains are