tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
MargueriteBee
Anchor
SERAFiNA
Truthseeker
devakas
AscendingStarseed
Chris
giovonni
ClearWater
Jonah
CetaceousOne
Brook
Instigator
Vidya Moksha
Floyd
enemyofNWO
newel
lawlessline
Nebula
sabina
Jenetta
monique
anomalous cowherd
spiritwarrior
Gita
Mercuriel
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Micjer
burgundia
lindabaker
mudra
Seashore
Carol
gscraig
38 posters

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

mudra
    mudra

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  mudra Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 am

The Connection Between Solar Activity, Volcanic Eruptions and Earthquakes, Weather and Cycles on Earth

From the Global coherence initiative :http://nextnowcollab.wordpress.com/global-coherence-initiative/

Our Mother Earth has been very active since the beginning of the New Year.

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Chart_11
    Figure 1: Earthquake map 2010, by USGS.

Several big earthquakes occurred, starting in Haiti (January 12), followed by Chile (February 27), China (April 15), Taiwan (March 4), and Turkey (March 8, and many smaller earthquakes that had a lesser impact on human life, property and environment (Figure 1: earthquake map for 2010, by USGS). Many wonder if the number of earthquakes is increasing, but scientist say they are not becoming more frequent: (USGS: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/
    eqarchives/year/eqstats.php)

Also, the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjallajokul erupted on April 14, forming a massive cloud of volcanic ash (Figure 2) that had an enormous impact on air traffic, with 27 airports closed for many days.

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Eyjafj11

Figure 2: Lava and lightning light the crater of Eyjafjallajokul volcano on April 17, 2010. (REUTERS/Lucas Jackson)

Recent scientific research confirms a connection between high energy charged particles in the ionosphere and earthquakes. A study conducted in 2008 by Jann-Yeng Liu, from the Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research in Chung-Li, Taiwan, examined more than 100 earthquakes with magnitudes of 5.0 or larger in Taiwan over several decades. The results indicate that almost all of the quakes down to a 35 km depth were preceded by distinct electrical disturbances in the ionosphere.

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Graph_11
    Figure 3: Geomagnetic index Kp, in red geomagnetic storm conditions (K>4). http://swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/kp_3d.html

Solar activity is picking up in the current Cycle 24. Presently (May 10), the moderate sunspot 1069 is active. On April 3rd, the largest solar storm of Cycle 24, also called a coronal mass ejection (CME) took place. The solar wind hit Earth on Monday, April 5th and sparked the strongest geomagnetic storm of the year. The event registered a geomagnetic index Kp 7 (on a 0-9 scale, Figure 3).

Luckily the storm was not strong enough to interfere with power grids and satellites, but it created auroras in the Polar Regions (Figure 4).

On May 5th another solar eruption came from a spotless region near the sun’s southwestern limb, producing a bright coronal mass ejection (CME) and came to an end on May 9th. Extreme ultraviolet images from the Solar and Heliographic Observatory captured the solar eruption. (Figure 5), current images: (http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov)

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Aurora11
    Figure 4 by NASA

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Soho_c11
    Figure 5: Solar eruption on May 5th, by NASA

As discussed in previous commentaries, the solar activity affects the Earth’s magnetic field. Some science is starting to emerge that demonstrates a possible connection between solar activity and Earth events like earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, floods and storms.

Not only is the Earth’s magnetic field affected by the solar activity, so is human health and behavior. Some of the scientific findings are discussed in more detail below.

The electrical currents from the sun also affect the human body’s magnetic field.

The environmental scientist Neil Cherry (2001) reviewed a large number of studies that identified significant physical, biological and health effects that are associated with changes in Solar and Geomagnetic Activity (S-GMA). He suggested that the Schumann Resonances (SR) frequencies that link solar and geomagnetic activity are what link solar activity to the effects on human health and behavior. The SR have ultra low frequency peaks at 7.8Hz, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39, 45, and 51 Hz, which closely overlap with the human brain (also see GCI commentary July 15, 2009, http://glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/commentaries.html).

Everything on Earth is driven by cycles. The "circadian rhythm" is a cycle every living being on Earth experiences, which is a roughly 24 hr (daily) cycle (Figure 6). Prof. Franz Halberg of the University of Minnesota and board member of GCI, coined the term circadian and is widely considered the "father of chronobiology". Chronobiology is the science that examines cycles of living organisms as well as their adaption to solar and lunar related rhythms (Patrick at el., 2003). "Chrono" pertains to time, and biology to living organisms. The 24 hr cycle influences biochemical, physiological and behavioral processes.

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Circad11
    Figure 6: Circadian cycle, from Wikipedia

The connection between the daily (circadian) and seasonal cycles and geomagnetic activity.

The human body is designed to adapt to daily and seasonal climatic variations. Environmental factors alter the hormone balance of the body, specifically the melatonin/serotonin balance, which affect many physiological functions, e.g. blood pressure, breathing, immune and reproductive systems as well as cardiac and neurological processes.

Research by Burch et al. (1996) and Rapoport et al. (1998) gives evidence that the melatonin levels are reduced during increased solar and geomagnetic activity. In rats, seasonal melatonin levels were correlated with the seasonal variations in the Earth’s geomagnetic field (Bartsch et al., 1994). Diseases like cancer, neurological disease, acute heart disease and heart attacks are all related to melatonin levels that are too low, as is accelerated aging. In the daily cycle, blood pressure, heart rate, neurological, cardiopulmonary and reproductive functions are affected.

Since the fetus has melatonin receptors, an increase in sudden infant death is observed during higher Geomagnetic Activity (GMA). Also, reduced melatonin produces arrhythmic cardiac activity, e.g. cardiac activity dropped in rabbits during a magnetic storm (Chibisov et al., 1995).

In addition, clinical measurements have identified significant changes in blood pressure, blood flow, aggregation and coagulation, cardiac arrhythmia and heart rate variability during GMA events; all of these conditions are influenced by melatonin levels. EEG pattern, pulse rate, blood pressure and reaction time were measured in a group of people by Doronin et al., (1998). The authors noted that the oscillations in the Kp index had identical periods in the monitored EEG Alpha-Rhythm. This confirms that whole body changes occur in conjunction with GMA alteration by changing heart and brain patterns.

Another study by Pobachenko et al. (2006) monitored the Schumann resonances of the environment and the EEG in a frequency range between 6-16 Hz simultaneously. During a daily cycle, individuals studied showed variations in the EEG similar to changes in the Schumann resonances. Hence, the biological EEG rhythm is characteristic of the daily rhythm of the Schumann resonances. However, some deviations were observed for some individuals, which can be due to the individual’s adaptive ability. Due to the global interconnection between solar and geomagnetic activity, the ionospheric waveguide, Schumann resonances and the human brain (EEG) and heart, increased solar activity can disturb the biological rhythm of humans and animals and exacerbate existing diseases.

Increased solar activity and GMA is also correlated to a significant increase in heart attacks and incidence of death, myocardial infarction incidence (Villoresi et al., 1998), a 30% to 80% increase in hospital admissions for cardiovascular disease (Oraevskii et al, 1998) and cardiovascular death.

Neurological Effects correlated to GMA: The brain is a very sensitive electromagnetic organ. The Schumann Resonances appear to interact with the brain, altering the brain waves and neurohormone responses. Geomagnetic storms are strongly related to human health effects and death. Altered EEG rhythms and GMA have been observed by Belov et al. (1998). Strong GMA effects were identified as stressors, while low frequency magnetic oscillations had a sedative effect. A 10 Hz signal stimulates people; while a 3 Hz signal slows them down.

Also, memory and attention were correlated to GMA (Tambiev et al., 1995); rats were observed to behave more aggressively during GMA events (St. Pierre and Persinger (1998); GMA and war (Persinger, 1999); crimes and GMA (1-3 days after solar activity). Rajaram and Mitra (1981) found a correlation between patients with seizures in Calcutta and GMA; increase in epileptic experiences during increased GMA; increase in hospitalization for mental disorders, psychiatric admission and suicide; and increase in depression after geomagnetic storm. GMA is also a trigger for migraine attacks. Birth rates were observed to drop and mortality to increase during increased solar and GMA (Zeitseva and Pudovkin, 1995).

Cycles related to the solar cycle: Schumann Resonances are closely correlated with the solar cycle, which include the daily, semi-weekly, weekly, 13.5 day and 27-28 day solar rotation, semiannual, annual, 11 year and 22 year cycles (Cornelissen et al., 1998). Dimitrov (1993) found a 7.5 and 11 year cycle in malignant melanoma.

Halberg et al. (2009) found more cycles being related to the solar cycle: Terrorism 39 year and ~ 16 month component (solar wind speed and geomagnetism), ~ 7 day rhythms in heart rate, ~1.3 year component in systolic blood pressure and terrorism, ~10 months and 5 months rhythms reflected in sudden cardiac death and cardiac arrhythmia.

We can change the course of planetary events. While solar cycle 24 is becoming more active, affecting all beings on Earth, we can decide on how to react to these changes. It is important to remember that the increasing solar activity has a positive affect – it’s a time when opportunity and creativity can flourish along with increased individual and collective enlightenment. It’s an auspicious opportunity for advancing our intelligence on how to cooperate more harmoniously with each other and with Mother Earth. This can eventually lead to a global consciousness transformation and increasing peace. A few effective co-creative actions we can take through these opportune times would include committing to reducing fear, becoming more responsible for our own energy, and increasing love, care and respect for others and for ourselves. This can do much to restore balance and energetic alignment between Earth and the global community.

Many thanks to all who are caring and holding the vision of humanity in the state of joy, love, peace and health and a vision of a vibrant Earth. I would like to end this commentary with a quote by Albert Einstein:

"Our task must be to free ourselves – by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."

With much love and gratitude,

Annette Deyhle, Ph.D. and GCI Research Team

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  Carol Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 am

Mercuriel wrote:Check this out...

Almost 30 Degrees Celcius 700 Miles away from Me and -8 Celcius here with a Chance of Snow...

The Signs are there and increasing My Brothers and Sisters. Get Your House in order - Get Prepped - Get right with Yourself and those You Love. I have a feeling that this will be the last Normal Summer anyone of Us will see for a long time - If ever again...

I've said to others that this is likely how it will go. Paradigm Shift in April / May (DONE). SHTF in late July / Early August. That said - August will be very Interesting...

How do I know this ? I have either been told It on My Astral and Etheral Travels through RV or I have seen It. At any rate - I feel It and My Hunches are unfortunately - Pretty spot on. Put it this way - I HOPE I am wrong on this but Alas - I rarely am...

Is it the end ? No - But believe You Me - We will All know the meaning of Wayshower then...

Harp

It is Saturday morning and snowing heavily outside. The chimney is not working right and smoke can easily billow into the house when the fire is going so we have to keep the glass doors closed and be careful not to burn ourselves when putting in another log. When the glass doors are open with smoke escaping the smoke alarm goes off until we clear the smoke out of the house by opening doors and windows to the freezing cold. Normal spring? Hell no. Last normal summer? Not bloody likely with all of the volcanic activity coming out of iceland. I want to go back home to my island in the Pacific but need to remain here until August to help my mother relocate into town and have had fleeting intuitions that I may never see my home again.

Your posting this doesn't make me too happy Merc. The orchard and gardens are in Hawaii while it's popcicle city outside. Hubby and child will be here for two weeks and we were deciding if child should stay here with me until I return. Now I'm thinking not as life is easier where it is tropical.

The shift is just going to have to be postphoned until I get back home and that's an order.

BTW, I do have a few years of food suplies in our underground bunker here from Y2K. We may not starve but freezing weather may be more of the norm then not.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Carol: I know this is obvious, but we care about your situation: can Mom go to Hawaii? Moving the elderly is not fun! I'm sure you have good reasons for Mom to stay in her town. Doctors, etc. It's very difficult to make everyone happy. Our thoughts are with you, Carol.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Thank you for your kind thoughts Linda. She flatly refuses to go as all of her friends are here, her church and my father's grave. I had hoped she would come until I came and spent some time here. Mom collects people who need help and brings them together. They depend on her and she depends on them. This is where she is plugged into the community. Now I understand what keeps her going and to move her we would have to put her under sedation. She is one stubborn lady. Anyway, it is what it is and I will stay here until she gets settled into her new space in town, which is a much better space then out here on the ranch. I'm just a little homesick for the island today.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I hear ya about "homesick" for a better place to be living. Blowing snow vs. blowing flowers on a soft wind, right?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Empty update: set the wetlands on fire?

Post  lindabaker Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Back to Google News
    Some oil spill events from Saturday, May 22, 2010
    By The Associated Press (AP) – 1 hour ago
    A summary of events on Saturday, May 22, Day 31 of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill that began with the April 20 explosion and fire on the drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, owned by Transocean Ltd. and leased by BP PLC, which is in charge of cleanup and containment. The blast killed 11 workers. Since then, oil has been pouring into the Gulf from a blown-out undersea well at a rate of at least 210,000 gallons per day.
    HOW MUCH?
    BP has conceded that more oil is leaking than its initial estimate of 210,000 gallons a day total, and a government team is working to get a handle on exactly how much is flowing. Even under the most conservative estimate, about 6 million gallons have leaked so far, more than half the amount spilled by the Exxon Valdez.
    WHERE TO?
    Coast Guard officials said Saturday the spill's impact now stretches across a 150-mile swath, from Dauphin Island, Ala. to Grand Isle, La.
    IMPOSSIBLE CLEANUP
    The gooey oil washing into the maze of marshes along the Gulf Coast could prove impossible to remove, leaving a toxic stew lethal to fish and wildlife, government officials and independent scientists said. Officials are considering some drastic and risky solutions: They could set the wetlands on fire or flood areas in hopes of floating out the oil. But they warn an aggressive cleanup could ruin the marshes and do more harm than good. The only viable option for many affected areas is to do nothing and let nature break down the spill.
    POLITICS
    The month-old oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has unleashed a gusher of congressional hearings that may prove nearly as hard to cap as the blown BP well. In an election year rife with political posturing, the spill from the April 20 explosion on the Deepwater Horizon rig is proving an easy target for lawmakers, whose fears of being swept out of office by an anti-incumbent wave were reinforced by Tuesday's batch of primaries. The blowout and the ensuing giant oil leak gave rise to 10 congressional hearings over the past two weeks. Five more are scheduled for this coming week, and at least five more are on tap in June. President Barack Obama is naming a special independent commission to review the accident.
    SPILL COMMISSION
    The White House has tapped former Florida Sen. Bob Graham and ex-EPA Administrator William K. Reilly to lead a presidential commission investigating the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The White House was expected to make the announcement Saturday. The choices were confirmed ahead of time by two people familiar with the decision who would speak only on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement. Graham is a Democrat and Reilly served in a Republican administration, a bipartisan model similar to other high-level investigative panels. The White House has said it was modeling the commission on panels that investigated the 1986 space shuttle Challenger disaster and the nuclear power plant accident at Three Mile Island in 1979.
    FLORIDA KEYS
    A powerful current forecast to bring oil from the massive Gulf of Mexico spill to the Florida Keys has shifted, though fears remain that the slick will inevitably hit the state. At a public meeting Saturday, officials tried to allay residents' fears, saying the so-called "loop current" expected to send the oil to Florida had moved west. That could delay the arrival of tar balls and other forms of oil to the Keys. The loop current is a ribbon of warm water that begins in the Gulf of Mexico and wraps around Florida. Like the oil, the loop's position is constantly changing based on winds and currents, meaning predictions on its trajectory are also ever-fluctuating. Capt. Pat DeQuattro, commander of the Coast Guard station in Key West, said NOAA projections do not forecast the oil arriving in the Keys before Monday.
    TOP KILL
    BP now says it will likely be at least Tuesday before engineers can shoot heavy mud into then blown-out well spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico. Three ultra-deepwater rigs and other equipment are at the site where the Deepwater Horizon oil platform exploded. They're preparing for a delicate procedure called a "top kill" that BP hopes will stop the flow of oil from the well.
    Copyright ©️ 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Sorry about the Off-topic...

Carol wrote:Your posting this doesn't make me too happy Merc.

My Dear, Dear Sista - It saddens Me beyond compare to have even written It but It is how I feel about what is coming weighted by additional Info I got about 6 to 8 Months ago from a Good Source. I would like to say that Its gonna get better before It gets worse and I hope It does, AND- While All is a Potential for sure - Already - This Oil Spill in and of Itself - May have Demonstrated a Choice Cosmically - Where We may just have to Pay the Piper now - Period...

BTW - Has anyone thought of a Hurricane roaring in and mixing all that Crude into an Air Mist that rains over the Gulf Coast ? I wonder what a 300 Mile Wide Firestorm looks like ?

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun May 23, 2010 6:45 am

Merc: when visioning a few years back I saw huge firestorms. I knew everything was shift-able (is that a word?) right up until the last minute. I am doing my best not to be worried, but I am concerned. Now that we have all of that crude oil on our coastlines, right before hurricane season, it looks mighty awful. There is WW 2 Ordinance all over in the Gulf. The ships, when coming into port, dumped their bombs in the sea, in the wetlands, all over the place. Now, they are talking about bombing the well. I'm sure there are no records of what got dumped where. Will CYA prevent the dissemination of the dangers to those "in charge?"

I am asking everyone to connect with higher sources to discern all possible solutions. Then post here and on other forums. We do have scientists reading these forums. Short of a small asteroid falling into the well, there don't seem to be any answers at this moment. We should be working very hard on our communications right now. If a perfect solution is discerned, it must be given to those who hold the power to manifest the solution (stopping the leak) and then we can all worry about the cleanup. The well must be closed without explosives, imho.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 23, 2010 8:14 am

Meanwhile bales of straw have been successfully used in oil spill clean-ups and I'm wondering why that isn't being employed now.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun May 23, 2010 8:36 am

Re: bales of straw. Harvest season in a few months. In the meantime, last year's crop is almost gone.I'm speaking of the heartland. They could ship it straight down the Mississipi.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

7.6 earthquake in the south Pacific....danger of tsunami...
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

Hello All,
    I quick fyi regarding an email I sent to NASA. I basically inquired on their estimation of when our solar system and Earth would enter this Interstellar Cloud. After 3 days I followed up with the email yesterday. It will be quite interesting if they choose not to answer the inquiry. Below is a copy of the email.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:46 AM
    To: public-inquiries@hq.nasa.gov
    Greetings,

I recently came across your press release regarding the Interstellar Cloud detected by the Voyager Probes. The article indicated that our solar system would be entering it, but what I couldn’t determine is your estimation of when our solar system or Earth for that matter would actually enter this “fluff” as it was called. Would you elaborate please?
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri May 28, 2010 11:03 am

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Empty The latest from Scientific American on the Sun and It's odd behaviour lately

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 28, 2010 11:57 am

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Sat May 29, 2010 7:40 am

t`s worse in all the world. I`m safe and all is good but here in my island/city, the ocean is growing and take down houses because the beaches suffer modifications man made. best regards, monique.
    Notícias sobre fotos e mar e ressaca e armacao e floripa

Last edited by monique on Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ERROR)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

Monique thank you for keeping us informed . Sad pictures .
    Stay safe .
    My thoughts are with you .

Much love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun May 30, 2010 11:06 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 am

More rain in Poland...they are saying that it is going to rain for a week now...and mainly in the areas which were flooded before...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 am

Hi burgundia. I truly hope you are okay where you are. It is suppose to rain here all next week as well. In fact, yesterday was suppose to reach 74 degrees, the high for the YEAR. Well it only got to 62 degrees. So more cold and wet weather just keeps coming our way here in north eastern Oregon. Meanwhile, the weather is lovely in Hawaii. I won't get back home until August sometime. However, the two weeks in July are always the warmest here with temperatures in the 90s. I wonder what will happen this year?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Carol, I am ok though really fed up with the weather here, unusually wet and cold as for this time of year. Yes, we'll see what the next months will bring us...
    Love... EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Herz
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 am

6.0 Earthquake hits Phillipines
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 am

Volcano in Pacific Ocean off Saipan Island showing activity
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/31/pacific.submarine.volcano/index.html?hpt=T3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 am

AMAZING HUGE CLOUD OF SAND DESCENDS ON CHINESE VILLAGE

Like a scene from a Hollywood disaster movie, a towering cloud of sand dwarfs the rows of uniform houses as it descends on a small village in central China.

Residents hid inside their homes with their windows and doors locked shut as the dust storm swept through the region advancing 70ft a minute.

www.dailymail.co.uk

lindabaker
    lindabaker

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 4 Empty The rain smells like oil

Post  lindabaker Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 am

The misty rain came in to North Georgia overnight from the Gulf, as usual. It smells (faintly) of oil. It reminds me of the smell when rain hits the pavement at a gas (petrol) station.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 am

There are Currently 20 Volcanoes Erupting on Earth & 6 Others That Did Erupt Earlier in 2010!

Recent Volcanic Activity
    (Bold = ongoing activity or prior activity in 2010)

The following table shows the recent and ongoing volcanic history around the world by year of activity and volcano name.

Volcano and Year of last eruption or activity
    Adatara, Honshu, Japan 1997
    Akan, Hokkaido, Japan 2006
    Akutan, Alaska 1996
    Ambrym Island, Vanuatu 2007
    Amukta, Alaska 1996
    Anatahan, Mariana Islands 2007
    Aoba, Ambae Island, Vanuatu 2006
    Arenal, Costa Rica ongoing
    Asama, Honshu, Japan 2003
    Aso, Kyushu, Japan 2004
    Atka, Aleutian Islands, United States 2006