tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 22 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am

OK I have an idea.

Linda,

Why don't you open another threat "Linda's Room of Rant"? This could be a thread that people can get off their chest everything and nothing about the world and the people we share it with?

It must be said that this thread is soooooooo far off topic now that it holds no more to its title. I too am against shutting any thread, banning people or telling people to shut up. I have learnt alot about the human race being part of this mud slinging festival of ranting.

In this new thread Linda, being the hard nosed one, this is a figure of speach and is not meant as a personal attack, ok. Can run the rants and deal with the thread. If things get out of hand, all Mist members will be asked to come to the thread and help cool things down.

This will mean that rather than ranting on other threads that are for constructive purposes, you bring your rant to Linda? I understand the fact that Light worker is a banded thing and cosmic love can be just a little over worked. But I also believe that people do work in these fields and judging another from our own perspective is invalid. We are the only ones who see what we do with our hands, therefore we are the only ones to judge.

But this thread is now a real Karmic debt against people who are after all, not here, well as far as I know, and who are only human after all.

In the rant room smae rules apply. No Banning or deleting of people. Just unadulterated ranting.

What we think? Good cricket for all?

t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVdfANgPAz4

Brook
    Brook

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 22 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Brook Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 am

There, that will make it easier for all concerned

I won't let the door hit me on the way out either.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 am

gets my vote. Thubs Up argggh I get in trouble this way, cross posting, what I meant is I agree with lawless
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

Friends we are a soul family .
    When battle rage and we take things personnally we loose track of the higher purpose and only give way to the opposing forces this universe is built upon.
    If we can't work it out between ourselves how can we then expect to make this world a better place ?The game is not about opposition but about transcending it .
    To me there is truth in every person I encounter and I see every situation I meet as an opportunity to go and search for it no matter how disturbing it may seem at first glance.
    If we focus on what we consider " bad " only we are missing the good that is there always with it and only make things worse.I am speaking from what I know and have lived enough times to have come to realize that life is about reach and let go . When any one of these becomes obsessive then we are freezing the free flowing energy that is our essence and we aren't doing the world any good as we are building ridges where we have the ability to build bridges.
    We have transcended our differences before . We can do it again . As a matter of fact each time we do we are bringing peace to the world .
    Suriel , don't take things personnally. Everyone's energy is of value . Yours has its place in the whole . Keep your wings wide open and fly with us a little more .
    I am sure we can all soar above turbulence as One and many.

I Love you all
    mudra
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:gets my vote. Thubs Up argggh I get in trouble this way, cross posting, what I meant is I agree with lawless

I'll second that. Amen
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 am

I did not sleep at all. So I will be brief or not. Lionhawk I feel your Divine energy. It is good to connect with you. You have a very strong warm vibrant feel. That is what I need. Your energy has uplifted me. Not even by your words but just your presence. Although your words are naturally inspirational. Thank you.

I will not leave. I was only upset last night. I will get over it.

Carol I will make an effort not to post on a thread that is unproductive. That will prevent any further conflict with me and others here.

I am a light worker. This is who I am to the core. Fake or not. It is very real to me.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 am

The accumulation of predictive language still exists whether we like it or not. A person like Clif High is in a brand new field and the interpretation is a new science. It is the blending of science and social studies, in essence. Whether it was hijacked, or plotted from the beginning, will remain to be seen. There are many people studying the web bots. We cannot deny the accumulation of data streams. If it weren't Clif, it would be others we could be discussing. The dream experiment was started years ago, and reported in the Future Edition in the states. I'll look for the link. Edit: futuredition.com. I get a newsletter, and have monthly, for more than a year now. My point is, we are discussing personalities when we could look at other data and compare reports.

I don't think that Linda realizes how she affects people when she goes off, for example, calling Bill Ryan a dickhead. It's coarse, and it moves the energy from the discussion of the content, the information, to name calling. It's an uncool derivative. Maybe we need to make another thread to discuss it like adults, without calling people names. Let's upgrade our vocabulary and still allow people express their deepest emotions about the subject. Maybe it is all a setup. Maybe clif, and bill ryan, are agents. If we pull people like QQ and Suriel, only to have them leave, it shows that we are not digging deep enough into content. How many other people have visited the Mists, wanting to get deep into content, and have left due to bad manners and unchecked emotion. Linda, take it from another Linda. Edit yourself and you will have greater power of communication. You started what could be a great discussion...it's how you do it that counts. Peace. Stay, Suriel, we can clean up our act. Stay, Linda. None of this is personal. We are all just trying to figure out what in the world is going on. Sheesh, we could be hanging together and sorting it out. There's a lot of change happening, and we are fighting amongst ourselves and losing great members over language. Which is where it all started. Language analysis.

Last edited by lindabaker on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added website link)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 am

This is good news Suriel.

We all know the Master Light Worker had many critisims thrown at him, and he continued.

Personally I think that the comment involved should be removed. One can disagree with another but name calling is way over the line.

Thanks for staying as I know you have much to offer.

cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 am

Suriel wrote:

I am a light worker. This is who I am to the core. Fake or not. It is very real to me.

Not only is it real to you but to me as well.
    I am glad you are staying with us Suriel.

Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am

I am really sorry your feeligs were so hurt Suriel, you partly just stepped in at a time of low level tolerance and as a newcomer were not to know this forum's operating rules, loose as they are. That was unfortunate and hope your trial by fire is behind us all .

I didn't really know you before but am pleased to meet you. I'm pretty certain any ill feelings whatsover were exaggerated by circumstances and we do have quite a warm regard for each other at most times. Hope you find this to be so, Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:36 am

Thank you or staying Suriel.

This message is for everyone - personal attacks angainst anyone doesn't work and just creates ill will. I'm done with it. C'est fini.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 am

Suriel, it is good that you are staying.

I think that this tread may be a wake call for all of us. I thought what had happened within months that affected the energy here. When people feel happy, the energy is different. People feel inspired and laugh freely. I need that kind of vibrant energy and I think many of you need that too. Yes, there are people who thrive in negativity. But negativity such as anger or hatred put us down. Brook beautifully wrote in her tread about raising frequency. I call it opening our hearts. When our hearts are closed we feel lower frequency feelings. Hm……..it doesn’t fit into love and light, does it? The sad story is the fact that we were programmed to offer others criticism, judgment, and sarcasm. We were not taught to offer others positive strokes. It is a high time to break the cycle. sunny
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

Thank you, Starninja, for pointing this out. Judgement of others is a difficult one, 'specially for me. Good track, lead on.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 am

it has been my experience that cheap shots always come from "SERVICE TO SELF" types

Lionhawk, ok man I'm gonna call you out on this kinda as well, let me ask you a question about yourself for a moment. Have you noticed how everyone that was part of the herd mentality, the "mob" that attacked Linda is a super-duper light-worker, and everyone that agrees with her is a "service to self"?. Why is it you ignored everyone that took "cheap shots" at her that you agreed with?

Actually, your statement is not true, for I know that it takes a great deal of effort to polarize as a darkworker. I would have to go join freemasonry, dabble in the occult, do a bunch of nasty stuff to polarize. In actuality, I'm just a regular person, a joe six pack, an un-polarized lukewarm, and your statement is very mean, and misleading. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a darkworker, or psyop for gods sake, and you probably knew I was just a regular person, and said that anyway

I think that maybe, people fear that this thread drew out their shadow sides, and they don't want to acknowledge that aspect of themselves. However, not acknowledging it leads to a fake hive "love and light" just like AV2. Maybe, everyone can make this thread a blessing in disguise, if everyone acknowledges their inner hypocrisy. It's an oxymoron to be all love and lighty and not practicing it. Why can't Linda just do her own thing, and everyone minds their own business? Take Raevn before he was banned for example. I remember him referencing Lucifer many times, and nobody really cared. Why is it that Lucifer does not draw a strong response, yet this does? People minded their own business and co-existed peacefully here in the past, so I think they can do it again in the future in this thread, and any other threads that Linda posts.

Lionhawk, I am sorry. And yes I admit that I threw a cheap shot, and I'm sorry for it, but you threw a cheap shot at me too hehehe. Please just leave me alone for now on, I am sorry, there is nothing more I can do.

Lastly, Linda please stop bumping that large bloc of text quote, it's really annoying, since it was already said over and over.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Linda,

I am glad that you are with me. sunny

Should I change my nickname.......ninja the distraction? Insanely Happy

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Yep, John is from 'round here. We like him a Lot. Thanks, Starninja.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I stated a fact. Based on experience. If the shoe fits and you are wearing them, it is on you. So take responsibility for your actions. Presenting what you have written in a controlled confusion style is very transparent to me with all the bait you also threw in there.

I will say this again and maybe this time it will be heard. "DON"T TELL ME IT IS RAINING WHEN YOU ARE PISSING ON MY MOCCASINS!"

Your apology is shallow. Maybe you should be the one manning up and make a sincere effort to the one you violated. You don't have to be a light worker to do that. And by doing that you would be taking responsibility. Instead of playing the blame game with your efforts to dramatize this thread once more.

I don't have a problem with Linda. I got what I wanted out of this thread and she made her point. I also heard it the first time. Which means I actually listened. Everything else after that was redundant for me and I moved on. So forgive me as you say for ignoring. I'm not here to pay attention to someone whining about this or that. I regret that the Law of Attraction was operating in front of your eyes in this thread, and many didn't see it at work. Let it stand as a lesson for light worker wantabees. If you find yourself there, then so be it.

I disagree with most of your post, Investigator. Simply because of the type of energy that you put in to it. Fact is, this is on you now and you might consider growing a pair and man up at some point. Good luck with that and I hope you can right yourself and find balance in that. Let it also be a lesson learned.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:36 pm

oops, was fixing other post...

Last edited by Linda on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you everyone for your support. I realized through this experience that there are many of you that I do connect with. It will be good to be here with you through these challenging times. I think the best thing to do for now is to recognize those that are trying to disrupt our energy and move on from there. There are many people in the world that do not comprehend love. The darkness is all they know. Lionhawk pointed that out to me in the earlier post.

He reminded me that there are still those that are not awakened to the fact to inflict pain on someone is to inflict pain on yourself. Although we are all one there are those that are disconnected from the One. If this is their path then they must realize for every dark room is a light switch. Sooner or later Father will come in and turn it on. So while those that do not like love and light choose to live in the darkness, the light will always be there when they need it or are ready for it.

It is always good to talk freely but do so with respect. We may not all agree on things. But we can also learn from one another as well. LindaBaker is right about wanting to get to the deeper content. That is what I enjoy. The energy flow is important. Investigator I forgive you for your insults. I am new here. You do not know me. So one thing led to another. It's all good. Let's just try to respect each other. Thank you everyone you are very kind.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

lindabaker wrote:
    I don't think that Linda realizes how she affects people when she goes off, for example, calling Bill Ryan a dickhead.

It's coarse, and it moves the energy from the discussion of the content, the information, to name calling.
    It's an uncool derivative.
    Maybe we need to make another thread to discuss it like adults, without calling people names.
    Let's upgrade our vocabulary and still allow people express their deepest emotions about the subject.

Edit yourself and you will have greater power of communication.
    You started what could be a great discussion...it's how you do it that counts. Peace.

There's a lot of change happening, and we are fighting amongst ourselves and losing great members over language.
    Which is where it all started. Language analysis.

Linda, I agree that the language we use is so important.
    I am so sorry for the confusion in my post to Carol on page 35 and have now edited it.

I should have been more clear about who said what and thank you for pointing that out to me.

I do not ever want to create hurtful feelings between anyone and just want to carry on without the vicious insults and double standards....but it wasn't me who called Bill Ryan a dickhead.

Here is the edited part only as I didn't want to post the entire post that I sincerely wrote to Carol merely trying to explain what I have observed on this thread to be unfair treatment.
    Peace.

EDIT: If people wonder why my signature has some of those ugly things that have been said to me in this thread ........it's to hopefully notice if any of them are yours and to perhaps upgrade our language like LindaBaker has suggested.
    Blessings.

EDITED:

Why do I stay despite all the negative, hurtful attacks?

Because the story is not over yet and there is still more investigating to do about this case and questions that must be answered.
    It's not just me reporting, there are plenty of people who don't want this swept under the rug judging from the interest on the internet, including Jeff Rense and Bill Ryan who came forward.

I know you have other threads on this forum about your own personal negative experiences with personalities and forums and I can understand you being upset..

But, let's put the shoe on the other foot.....what if Bill Ryan was my friend and I was offended by the things you have said about him?
    Should I keep telling you over and over again how I object when I see you posting things about 'my friends' like when you posted the below:

"I did observe Bill as covert and a liar. I just don't and wouldn't trust him again.'
    or when you said this about other people:
    "He is unethical, hypocritical claiming to be love and light all the while abusing his position, abusing the members by referring to them as toilet remnants"
    "His ego is so inflated it is a wonder he can function.he deserves every bit of misery"
    "I was the one who just got banned there for what was written here and no longer have access to friends there... so yes, sour grapes and pissed off for being truncated yet again by someone who is so petty it bears repeating.
    The point is that I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
    I don't give a rats as.s about what dickhead thinks
    but I do care about other connections."

--------------------------------------------------

Carol, so it's OK for you to say the above negative things about a person and it also bears repeating?

As you can see in this thread, even when people have viciously attacked me with foul language, I have never turned around and called them a 'dickhead' or say that they deserve misery.

I don't use that kind of language, even to those that I disagree with, yet you paint me as one who has anger issues....

Not trying to stir anything up, I am just trying to POINT out that there is a double standard going on here.
    Am I the only one who could this see this?

I will say once again, that I am not a child and don't need to be 'corrected', 'reminded' or 'advised' on what I should post or not post, especially if I had 'personal' experiences......just like you have.
    We all 'express' ourselves in different ways.

On a good note, here is one of your posts that I admired because hopefully it would help others understand that we all have different roles based on our own research, experiences and tolerances on which battles we choose.......................

oh, she is evil, she eats meat, she is a drama queen, oh, she is 'angry', she has nothing of 'substance' to offer, oh, she has 'issues', she is a 'psycho-sociopath', she is mean, she needs to 'focus' on other 'more' important' things, oh, she is a liar, oh, the 'way' she presents evidence is wrong, she is 'overdoing' herself, she is 'wasting' her 'talents' on this subject, she is an agent provocateur, she is distracting the enlightened souls, she should be locked up with the key thrown away, she is polluting the air, she is an energy vampire, she is offloading her toxic spew, she is 'wasting' bandwidth space, she acts like a pampered pet, she makes 'ridiculous speculations', she needs to be BANNED, everybody hates her, she made brilliant and witty QQ go away, she needs to SHUT UP and not expose Mel and Clif because they are good people and don't deserve this type of BS. ....so what if they are not 'perfect', they deserve to be paid for all their hard work that is a 'labor of love', Linda is not part of our group, posts about Cliff or Mel are being regurgitated ad nauseum, Linda's anger is not so mellow,
    AND she is a TROLL,.........etc. etc...

Also..she is 'tasteless' per Reunite (Mr. Perfect Manners) defender of Wild Colleen......
    and she should just 'explore' other topics instead of this one.....

Last edited by Linda on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

How is calling a person a "SERVICE TO SELF type" any different than calling them a douchebag? I mean really, aside from the language?

As to "violating" another poster, how can that be? I thought we are ourselves responsible for how we react to another. I thought we always had a choice, to react in love and acceptance, or with fear and attempts to control.

a whole lot of talk around here about lightworkers and angels and service to others, but it reminds me of an ashram I was in with da free john in the eighties--that place was a magnet for people who talked a great game about giving, and spirituality, and community. . . but when it came to practicing it... well that was a different story. There was more genuine community in suburbia than in that ashram!

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Sparks: Exactly.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Sparks wrote:How is calling a person a "SERVICE TO SELF type" any different than calling them a douchebag? I mean really, aside from the language?

As to "violating" another poster, how can that be? I thought we are ourselves responsible for how we react to another. I thought we always had a choice, to react in love and acceptance, or with fear and attempts to control.

a whole lot of talk around here about lightworkers and angels and service to others, but it reminds me of an ashram I was in with da free john in the eighties--that place was a magnet for people who talked a great game about giving, and spirituality, and community. . . but when it came to practicing it... well that was a different story. There was more genuine community in suburbia than in that ashram!

It`s because we don`t speak the divine language yet fully.
    Speaking with words is a very rude way of communicating. It can be beautiful but mostly we abuse it.
    Let our deeds speak the language of God!

"by their fruits ye will know them"
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Sparks wrote:

Yes, we are responsible how we react to another whether we choose love and acceptance or fear. But there is another aspect that it is very important. We were programmed to believe that we are not responsible for others feelings. It is like a having a free ride and doing what we want. After all, we are not responsible. It is not true. We are responsible and it requires a high level of emotional awareness or an open heart to feel others feelings and anticipate how our behavior emotionally affects others. sunny
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Beren wrote:
    "by their fruits ye will know them"

Indeed.

"not all that glitters is gold"
    I'll be watching, waiting and observing. We'll see.

In the meantime, it's time for a bun party - someone put the kettle on.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am