tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

investigator
    investigator

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 21 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  investigator Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Unfortunately, I have come to the sad conclusion that people can't self moderate 100%, their egos are to big, and they can't control themselves. I was really hoping things had completely changed, and people would have intelligent debate without personal attacks. However, it doesn't seem as bad as AV1 or AV2, but it appears the highest ideal of complete freedom of speech, and self moderation, only came true partially.

Linda, I suggest for your next insightful post, to post all of your evidence into only 1 post, say your peace, and simply not reply to the fake-workers, that way you can get probably many replies and views, but there is much less hostility.

I think I'll throw a cheap shot at Suriel, while I'm here though in your defense though Linda hehehe. Mr "angel incarnate" is just another love and light fake-worker, since I just saw him try to censor, and attacked Linda with his "lol". If he and others can't handle differing opinions without personal attacks, then they won't solve any of earths problems.

Suriel so they say your an angel incarnate? If thats the case then I'm a Sirian from SiriusB, one LOL deserves another. Dear Mr. Angel: your a censoring douche. My boss Zadikel thinks I'm a douche for calling you a douche, but I still think your a douche. Archangel Michael does not like it when his angels censor, and try to violate humans freewill, back to angel boot camp after this life time pls kthxbye.

And yes I threw a cheap shot at em, but I accept full responsibility for that, and don't try to hide, and deny that I threw a cheap shot. I guess I'm more mad at the fact that people aren't living up to the whole idea of MOA, and attacking her, when they don't even have to reply in the first place.

cheers

Sleep Sleep Sleep to the fake-workers

Last edited by investigator on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 21 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

amen, and I'm pretty effing tolerant
    oops that was for carol but Im kind of with you on the above also and the odd thing is IM from sirius Wink
    AND I'm gonna take a douche, you inspired me to wash off the toxic spew so nitey nite.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Suriel wrote:The energy is stagnant here at the Mist. There appears to be a funnel of attention gathered to this thread. Carol I suggest closing this thread for a while and let the forum balance out a bit. I also suggest members create new threads.
    scratch No No Mad 3
    There are plenty of new threads created every day.
    Also there has always been one thread, for those who want to let out some steam. The 'Meanwhile at PA2' is such a thread & there are a couple of others too. And this is the latest one. Those who take part in the debate apparently enjoy that. Well, I'd say let them.

More to the point; I think it's completly rediculous what you 'suggest' here.

Out of the question, imo.

This is exactly the reason why I was fed up with PA.
    Nobody tells me what I can & cannot do. Not in real life, & not at any forum. I am civilised enough to know what is/is not 'cricket', & so are the rest of our members.

This thread is a debate between quite a few members. Every now & than somebody pops in to say what (s)he wants, but the core debate is being held by only very few.

Besides, it's usefull when people have a chance to speak out the way they feel. It gives me a chance to find out more about the person behind the avatar.

And in this case I'm most certainly not amused.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Cricket? Did someone mention cricket? Noble game, with only the highly selected members allowed. Well I guess here all is allowed, coz everyone has had their say on about most things. And this goes to whoever it may concern, If you have taken offence on anything that is said here. It is strictly your own problem. No one elses. If you have a problem with another member that you cann't work out then it is your problem. This is why the mists is exactly what it says on the tin? We all are totally free to say what we wish.

There is strict only bunning at eleveees, either a chelsea bun or if you are daring a hot cross bun. Bunning is great with a cup of tea.

Yum YUm.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:Linda, have a word with yourself. Look at that retarded krap at the bottm of your redundant posts, you are in danger of stepping into the twilight zone.

I'm beginning to think we DO need the power of the ban, ban the banal .
    I've noticed Linda's replies get shorter by the hour.
    Double Thumbs Up

And honestly, I've only read 1/10th of Linda's first post, to decide I couldn't care less whether Cliff High is whatever, as I never read a word of what he, or Wilcock, Kerry, St Bill, Icke, Beagle, etc., publish on the www.
    Arrow Beer
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

I am mighty surprised at how many posters want to shut this thread, or Linda, down. I had supposed that everyone on this forum understood the law of attraction. If you think this discussion is so useless, boring, stagnant, and beneath all dignity, what are you doing here?

I for one posted earlier in this thread that Linda's and others' information had been of value to me. I did not say I agreed with the information, because I cannot know. But I did find value in thinking about the Thought Wars and how sophisticated today's techniques are.

As for the brilliant and witty Q, well, those would not be my choice of words.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm

lawlessline wrote:Cricket? Did someone mention cricket? Noble game, with only the highly selected members allowed.

Yum YUm.
    I was 'born' into an old (100+ years) Dutch cricket club, & in the fifties my father's been captain of the Dutch cricket team.

I was 'shaped' in that enviroment & rebelled it, untill the coin dropped & I understood what a lucky bastard I was.

In WWII, when Holland was occupied by the nazis, the core of the resistance was recruited amongst the members of these clubs/societies.

Ever since I learned to read (at 4) the first thing I saw when I entered the clubhouse was this big sign saying: 'For Those Who Have Fallen 1940-1945'.

The bottem line is loyalty.
    'Only ones character counts'.

Quite enlighted, actually.

If people want to know what my background is, I only have to mention the name of that club.

Works both ways, it either does or doesn't ring a bell.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Trancosco, I kind of like you man, I respect your bluntness, but seriously I think you know everyone is a hypocrite here to some extent intuitively (me included for taking a cheap shot at Siruel heh). I'm not telling anyone to do anything, I merely made suggestions to Linda to reduce the hostility, but everyone here agreed to the rules when they signed up with their own freewill, they were not told to, they agreed to it personally, it's lame to attack when they agreed to the rules and we all know it to some extent. Kind of like when you told people not to post anything in your DJ thread, we all respected your boundaries, and no one posted in it. Linda likes to post controversial stuff, it's original, and I like it, I think it's better then copy and pasting someone else's work. If it's more important to discuss things that aren't "diversions" then at least post your own original work, and not copy and paste, and say its more important everyone. So I request that people respect Linda, and her boundaries, if not oh well that's your freewill.

Good luck Linda! It's getting to lynch moby in here for me.

And yes I'll man up and say I am sorry to everyone here that I offended. I am sorry.

Sincerely,

Investigator
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Investigator wrote: Kind of like when you told people not to post anything in your DJ thread, we all respected your boundaries, and no one posted in it.
    Lmfao No one can! Lmfao Flowers
    Btw, I've been working my @ss off lately & there's no sign of that coming to an end soon, but whenever I find the time & inspiration, I'll make the first (huge) post there.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Actually investigator I like you because you provide a fresh perspective I would not have seen without your input. And it makes me take stock and think. Which is a good thing. So no lynch mobs around that I'm aware of. Oooyeah 1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm

The only reason why I suggested closing the thread was because of the negativity it was producing. After reading the whole thread I felt emotionally drained. It was only a reaction. In no way did I intend to suggest to close it down permanently. I do not know most of you here. You also do not know me. Although you are quick to judge. That is fine. That is a normal response. I also understand that some of you are connected in a friendship here so you would naturally want to defend a friend that is understandable.

However, I did not insult anyone. I did not personally attack anyone. I also do not Troll. That is not something I do it is not in my nature. All of the Angel talk comes from my days of Avalon. I have not claimed to be an Angel Incarnate here in this forum in any of my new posts here. I actually wanted to come here to be a part of your community. Carol was the one that suggested I come here. She sent me the link to this forum in a personal email.

Now I have seen pages of pages of insults here from one member to another. If this is the kind of thing you enjoy, so be it. That is not my concern. But what is my concern is the personal attacks towards me. That is where I draw the line.

I am not going to bother putting it in quotes. It was my mistake to reveal the Angel Incarnate talk to some of you in the first Avalon. I even made the mistake of doing so in posts in the first Avalon. That was way back. But I have learned throughout my journey in this life that there will be those that do not like me because I try to be positive and productive in my posts. Some people just do not like those that talk of peace, love and light.

So you think I am a Douche, Fake-worker. Fine. Well I have helped many people throughout my path. I have loved ones that know the real me. I am not ashamed of what I have become in this life or any other next life. I see so many people suffering in this world. It is natural for me to want to help because I care.

I would like to apologize again for any misunderstanding here. The laugh comment earlier was simply me reacting to the fact that so many people were upset over the thread which clarified my point earlier to give it a break not a permanent one. I know many forums that do this especially when insults start to fly. It is normal moderating practice. It is not permanent censorship but a balance between energies. Everyone has the right to express themselves. But isn't it part of the forum rules not to make personal attacks? Yes?

Instead I become the red target due to the momentum of negativity that has escalated on this thread through the many days. Sure you may think this is a great place just to hang out and reveal all these wonderful personalities. But when people get their feelings hurt that is another story all together.

My feelings were hurt and are hurt right now. Angel Michael does not speak to me. But I know what love is. I also know what evil is too.

I would have liked to have gotten to know some of you here. You feel that you can say anything you want to me, hurt my feelings, and think it is justified. Fine that is your freedom. Carol, also, it has been quite some time since I have talked to you. For you supporting investigator's behavior is baffling. I am very confused indeed. I am sorry to have entered your forum. If you wish you can ban me permanently. I do not want to be where I am not wanted. The rest of you that do not like me, Peace be with you. I wish no ill will towards anyone especially Linda. I do not know Linda.

Everyone be well. And yes I am reading investigators insults again in my notepad. This is the only time in my life where I have been torn down so badly. It is a historic momentum of why I should not be in forums. Carol I would appreciate it that you email me before a permanent ban. That way we can reconnect on a more personal basis. We do not need this forum to be friends. Be well everyone.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:30 pm

It would seem human nature is displaying it's best and brightest here. I for one am truly sorry to see you go Suriel. I so enjoy our conversation about FIRSTHAND experience...and not secondhand banter, about the least important thing happening out there right now.

Sorry to see you go. Truly sorry!
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Thank you Brook. You know that we will stay in touch regardless. Feel free to contact me anytime.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Brook wrote:It would seem human nature is displaying it's best and brightest here. I for one am truly sorry to see you go Suriel. I so enjoy our conversation about FIRSTHAND experience...and not secondhand banter, about the least important thing happening out there right now.

I agree with you Brook. Sorry Suriel. You did nothing wrong, and I was going to agree with you in suggesting this thread be closed.

It is a shame this has become a mud slinging contest. There are so many more important issues going on in the world right now. A nuke could be set off in Korea, or your neighbour could be arrested for selling tomatoes to someone.

Really this whole thing is total B.S.

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 21 Bsflag
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Micjer wrote:
    Brook wrote:It would seem human nature is displaying it's best and brightest here. I for one am truly sorry to see you go Suriel. I so enjoy our conversation about FIRSTHAND experience...and not secondhand banter, about the least important thing happening out there right now.

I agree with you Brook. Sorry Suriel. You did nothing wrong, and I was going to agree with you in suggesting this thread be closed.

It is a shame this has become a mud slinging contest. There are so many more important issues going on in the world right now. A nuke could be set off in Korea, or your neighbour could be arrested for selling tomatoes to someone.

Really this whole thing is total B.S.

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 21 Bsflag

I'm telling you that brought a tear to my eye. and in a pm he showed me the insults that were lashed out. Totally unnecessary. And what a warm welcome for the Mists of Avalon....stellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure someone has their chest puffed out....full of that venom and ready to strike out yet again.

Better yet...take a pot shot at me why don't ya! If you run out of steam...here I am......have at it! Take the best cheap shot possible....what a crock!!!!!!!!!

Please Suriel...send me your email.....Please? Because at this point I may be right behind you.....I'm sure no one will miss me...I a big pain in the butt anyway.

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks Micjer. Yes we have many challenges ahead. There are so many good people here. Bless you Micjer. Bless you too Brook. You have always been a good friend. Brook I sent you an email while ago. We can still talk through email. Maybe it is good I came here so we could connect more. The lord works in mysterious ways.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

BTW.....Lionhawk is an angel incarnate...anybody got a problem with that? Come on with it now....get your venom out for that one....

only Lionhawk is also a head lopper...are you one to take on the task???????????

I have seen more cheap shots it the last few days than I care to. Pure insults. Is this how we welcome our new members? I thought we were so proud of ourselves that we could self moderate. I see a trend here going down. And no one is taking the time to do anything but carry it proudly. Good job boys and girls. Recess in one hour. Don't forget to put your lunch bags in the trash when returning to class.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Suriel, Mists is a bit different in many ways and in some ways the same because a number of came over from AV1. There are a number of things I did not like in this thread and voiced it throughout. If this were my own private forum, which it is not, I most likely would have started deleting Linda's duplicate posts from the onset. The thread is unique in a number of ways in that Linda, who really is not part of our group came here in a total rant because she had been banned at Mel's forum. Well JT had been in a rant for being banned at AV2 and I had my own rant going for being banned there as well so it only seemed fair to allow Linda the space to work out her issues. Mists belongs to the members and I would say the negative energy I've seen in this thread, along with several other members was pretty negative too. Meaning this is recent behavior on the forum - and almost to be expected once the Mists link was posted on Rense.

For the most part the energy here is relaxed and mellow. Linda's anger is not so mellow nor was what was going on with some others who were reacting to it.

Next, I really don't know instigator very well but I do like some of what he posted here because it makes me stop and look at things from a different perspective, his perspective A perspective I would have totally missed if not for his input. And he does tend to support people with different points of view. In no way was my support of this one insight he provide for me support of something negative he may have expressed to you or someone else.

Next, I never like it when a member is rude to someone, nor do I like myself if, or when, I fall into that trap which does happens from time-to-time. I work really hard at allowing people their space to be themselves and express their opinions. This past week for the first time in 7 months I've had to remind some people what the rules were and ban one member who just lost it. I think the energy this past week has been really intense and many of us are fighting numerous battles (TSA, S.520) along with following what is going on with NK. I very well remember WWII starting in the first week of December as this is my mother's birthday - so to me... the energy I've been personally experiencing feels like we are collectively in a number of battles for our rights and freedoms.

I'm worried about our nation and stressed by policies and procedures that remind me of Nazi Germany, so what would not bother me normally, does irritate me now. Especially when someone like Linda shows up to stir the pot about something, IMPO, that has very little to do with our daily life. I initially was irritated with Cliff's report and his drama but got over it quickly. I don't appreciate the original intention of this type of thread where posts about Cliff or Mel are being regurgitated ad nauseum. I find it offensive. Nor did I appreciate the venom that the message was delivered with.

Moving on... Who you are is someone many of us have admired and enjoyed over the past few years. I'm sorry some of the other members reacted in the manner that they did - yet each person here is very protective of the freedom that exists here in Mists that was not allowed in other forums. Our primary rule is to be polite, disagree - yet be civil. Well, some have been falling out of alignment with the intention of Mists this past week and this thread is an example of what happens when misalignment occurs.

With respect to closing the thread. I know that happens elsewhere but you know what... I'm not afraid anymore of what someone wishes to express, nor feel the need to control the way a thread may evolve. If someone really loses it they are out of here. But most self-select to stay or leave on their own. And given that only one person was banned, just yesterday since last April, I'd say we are doing pretty well.

With respect to the angelic reference I said there are two individuals whom I consider angels incarnate... one was you and the other was my husband. I view both of you as exceptionally spiritual beings and a comfort in my life. I was very happy that you rejoined us and that we (a number of us in anotehr thread) can finally discuss other matters which mean more to me then what Cliff did/does or Linda are up to.

The other issue here is one of misunderstandings. When instigator expressed that Linda's information was original and not C&P, it was that particular comment that caught my attention. And it was that comment that made me pause and consider his viewpoint. Please understand I also support each person's right to their own opinion. I may not be too thrilled how it is expressed yet also understand that to have a place to really be free to be oneself (as long as it can be done with respect) is of great value.

I hope any misunderstandings are clarified and I hope you stay with us because many of us missed you and welcome your return. I'm also truly sorry that your feelings were hurt. Please forgive me and please stay. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

Suriel,

After reading your post, I feel that I need to share something with you and others. When you have written today about the energy being stagnant, the light went on.
    More then one moth ago, I shared with a couple of my friends that the energy on the Mists is heavy. Well, I chose a wrong adjective but it was how I felt. You have chosen a proper one- stagnant. Thank you for helping me to clarify my feelings. When we moved to this forum from Invasion, I felt the change of energy 2 weeks after the transition. I expressed my concerns but it was dismissed. At that time I thought that if we moved again we would lose more people. I wanted to bring back the energy I felt at the Invision. 6 weeks later, some members noticed that many people drifted from the Mists and people stopped posting here. I feel the same dead energy again. I lost my interest to continue my treads. I started the Creativity and Healing tread as my last attempt to bring a vibrant energy to the forum. This tread was alive for a very short time.

You have proposed to close this tread. I totally agree with you. I have tried to change the energy here by bringing laughter. It didn’t work. I am the last person to accept any form of control and censorship and I was in trouble many times for openly speaking against it. But I can’t stand the negative energy on this tread. I know how you felt when you said that you felt drained, so did I. I can’t stand when others hurt others.

I feel sad that you want to leave but I understand you. I have also a different idea about love and respect. I have opened earlier The Empowerment tread to help us open our hearts and feel love and joy. Well, there was a little interest in this tread. Well, people chose to feel anger and hatred rather than making profound changes to feel love and joy. It is sad, indeed. Well, maybe I am not a person to be on the forum, either. I have to sleep on it.

Last edited by starninja on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 am

Carol wrote: If this were my own private forum, which it is not, I most likely would have started deleting Linda's duplicate posts from the onset.
    The thread is unique in a number of ways in that Linda, who really is not part of our group came here in a total rant because she had been banned at Mel's forum.

Well JT had been in a rant for being banned at AV2 and I had my own rant going for being banned there as well so it only seemed fair to allow Linda the space to work out her issues.

Mists belongs to the members and I would say the negative energy I've seen in this thread, along with several other members was pretty negative too.
    Meaning this is recent behavior on the forum - and almost to be expected once the Mists link was posted on Rense.

For the most part the energy here is relaxed and mellow. Linda's anger is not so mellow nor was what was going on with some others who were reacting to it.

Carol, I think you must have missed this post I wrote to you pointing out concerns of mine in all sincerity.

I do not believe I have acted in 'anger', insulted or attacked anybody as you will see by reading this post again.

Yes, I did respond to a few vicious attackers and shills in a civil and courteous manner, but dimissed most of attacks and just carried on with the topic.
    We all have different interests and roles and mine as you have stated eariler, is to expose deceivers.

It is not my opinion, but from intense research or from first hand experiences.
    I share what I gathered and want people to make up their own minds as I've mentioned many times.

Painting me as a person who rants or as a trouble maker so that people will agree with you about how great Clif and Mel are, is in my opinion, bias.

I do not wish to cause any upset and create hurt feelings here or anywhere else.
    I will just post this again to try and set the record straight on what I have observed and why I am still here.

Peace.

"I remember my grandfather once saying that there some bad in the best of people and some good in the worst of people. The underlying message was don't be so quick to judge and don't make assumptions. Needless to say it is still good advice."

Linda wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    If Cliff wants to respond or not want to respond, so what? He may have already decided to end what he does because he is tired of it. I wouldn't blame him.
    Nor do I see where it serves anyone thinking the worst of someone and scrounging around looking for it to post making ridiculous speculations and wasting bandwidth space.

Carol,
    I know how loved you are on this forum and I would never 'get' into with you, but your replies to me tell a story and show favoritism.

I believe I have the right to question the credibility of Veritas, Cliff High, Wild Colleen or anybody else in the public arena if I chose to share what I have uncovered.

I know there is a tight knit community here and most have the same views and would love for me to stop posting because they support the ones I expose and that is understandable.....but is not fair to the public seeking information.

There are other people coming here to read this thread and could we please let them make up their own minds with the information that is provided?

I have not replied to the things you have said to me over and over again in posts....things like this:

*NOR did I like how you trashed Mel and Cliff.
    *I didn't like Linda's trashing of Mel or Cliff which I expressed as well
    *I was not happy with how Linda did her expose either.
    *I still advocate an attitude of mutual respect even for Mel and Cliff as I believe each is doing what they think is right and not out to deliberately deceive anyone.
    *So what if they make money for the time they spend to get information out.
    * What Mel and Cliff do was/is a labor of love and they don't deserve to be trashed.
    *Linda, Mel is small potatoes and your talents are being wasted going after someone who is just an interviewer host with his own small forum.
    *I also remember that you came here in a full rant about Mel, who just happens to be a friend of mine.
    *I like Mel. Yet, you had a place to talk stink about him just as your are talking stink about Cliff.
    *What I see is a lot of anger, Why?
    *You would serve the public better going after people like Obama who ended up becoming president and was born in Kenya.
    *QueeQueg, Don't let the Lindas of the world sour you. We like you.
    *when someone gets filled up with their own sense of self-importance - that is EGO
    *making ridiculous speculations and wasting bandwidth space.

I have remained here despite the insults, attacks and threats like this:

*psycho-analist would rather see her locked up with the key of her cell thrown away
    *To me you make the impression of a psycho-sociopath on speed.
    *Linda is a third rate PTB whore.
    *Actually Linda most of what you write is just rambling diatribe.
    *such a bad vive and waste of time
    * you don't have anything of substance to offer
    *it makes one wonder what is your agenda....
    *who is paying you now?
    *perhaps you should be investigating what is FOUNDATION X?
    *And if you don't break free from them while you have this one chance in a million, your doom will be to spend an eternity in the darkness.
    *it's pretty obvious your mind is closed to any rational thought
    *enjoy your turkey dinner tomorrow because your next meal of fowl might just be crow.
    *Linda I think your are wasting everybodies time
    *i get unpleasant energy each time Linda posts sth
    *I guess you were absent the day they had literary course at the back of the matchbook PI course you attended.
    *He'll say anything it takes to distract the enlightened souls here from the real enemy
    *Linda, you're not even a pimple on Clif High's butt
    *You're a phony, an antagonist and an agent provocateur
    *You stated I was threatening and demeaning. Yes I Am!!
    *'Ignore me at your PERIL'
    *Yes it's threat!! To expose you're Agenda.
    *You are nothing but an agent of the darkness and your time has come!
    *Baby YOU CIA!!!!
    *To put it very bold; you only f#ck yourself spending so much time & energy on such meaningless BS.
    *I feel sympathy, nor do I pitty w@nkers, let alone do I care whether they're dead or alive.
    *pschyobabble parasitic
    *How twisted a mind can be!
    *Seriously Micier, did you actually bother to read that crap & give it a thought? You're joking, right?
    *And when I really can't resist the urge to wipe out a bunch of @ssholes off the surface of this earth, I make sure those corpses won't be found in a million years.

Why do I stay despite all the negative, hurtful attacks?

Because the story is not over yet and there is still more investigating to do about this case and questions that must be answered.
    It's not just me reporting, there are plenty of people who don't want this swept under the rug judging from the interest on the internet, including Jeff Rense and Bill Ryan who came forward.

I know you have other threads on this forum about your own personal negative experiences with personalities and forums and I can understand you being upset..

But, let's put the shoe on the other foot.....what if Bill Ryan was my friend and I was offended by the things you have said about him?
    Should I keep telling you over and over again how I object when I see you posting things about 'my friends' like when you posted the below:

"I did observe Bill as covert and a liar. I just don't and wouldn't trust him again.'
    or when you said this about other people:
    "He is unethical, hypocritical claiming to be love and light all the while abusing his position, abusing the members by referring to them as toilet remnants"
    "His ego is so inflated it is a wonder he can function.he deserves every bit of misery"
    "I was the one who just got banned there for what was written here and no longer have access to friends there... so yes, sour grapes and pissed off for being truncated yet again by someone who is so petty it bears repeating.
    The point is that I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
    I don't give a rats as.s about what dickhead thinks but I do care about other connections."

--------------------------------------------------

Carol, so it's OK for you to say the above negative things about a person and it also bears repeating?

As you can see in this thread, even when people have viciously attacked me with foul language, I have never turned around and called them a 'dickhead' or say that they deserve misery.
    I don't use that kind of language, even to those that I disagree with, yet you paint me as one who has anger issues....

Not trying to stir anything up, I am just trying to POINT out that there is a double standard going on here.
    Am I the only one who could this see this?

I will say once again, that I am not a child and don't need to be 'corrected', 'reminded' or 'advised' on what I should post or not post, especially if I had 'personal' experiences......just like you have.
    We all 'express' ourselves in different ways.

On a good note, here is one of your posts that I admired because hopefully it would help others understand that we all have different roles based on our own research, experiences and tolerances on which battles we choose.

"It helps to understand the nature of the beast for those who are on the front lines doing battle.
    It's pretty much the same in spiritual warfare for some and for others they already know they have what it takes to do battle with whatever presents itself.
    The nature and form of battle varies.

Mudra would be one example of pure love from the source.
    Mecuriel another example of one who refuses to go into polarity.
    I do battle in the public area as an activists moblizing the community.
    Tom ,You have a different type of public exposure and your focus is on raising public awareness as to the wonders surrounding us.

Linda exposes deception

and Brook spells out what the red pill is.
    Each is of value."

Carol,
    I would just like to continue to do what I do best.
    EXPOSE DECEPTION that you recognized about me.

I was drawn to this forum because of these great comments:

**EVERYONE has a right to their opinion as long as it is not trashing other members. Disagree by all means does not mean engaging in emotional abuse of members as mutual respect is a worthy goal for humankind including here.

**"I tend to think of folks here as self-motivated, independent thinkers who really arn't looking for anyone to tell them what to do or how to do it. This is what life is like without controls from the top down and when the individuals involved are empowered to take charge of their own behavior."

TRANCOSO
    **The most popular threads/topics on any forum, are the 'drama' threads.
    (That's why the tabloid press prospers.)
    Actually the only 'real' members of a forum, are the ones that regularly post &/or start their own threads.
    In that perspective MoA has quite a lot of 'real' members, with a mind of their own & the basic skills required for a decent debate. And believe me that's quite exeptional.

BROOK
    **Now here at the Mists, it's refreshing, no need to think we are going to have to be careful what we write, thinking others will attack us. We are free to express ourselves. Sure we disagree, and occasionally get our feathers ruffled...but we smooth them out and carry on, as it should be.
    Debate is debate.....attack is attack.
    The two are as different as night and day.

Carol:
    **Instigator, I personally believe in transparency which means information is reviewed and discussed from multiple sources. I knew Cliff was full of it over a year ago.
    The bottom line is that having disinformation exposed is just as valuable as having the factual data because it allows the public to get a sense of the bigger lies that are being perpetrated around them. We are just a small forum.
    Yet we have people from around the globe (141 countries) who pop in and take a look at what we post

If we post disinformation claiming it is disinformation at least they have the opportunity to get another point of view and think about what else is going on.

Also remember, this is YOUR forum just as much as it is any of the other member's forum and the best thing about this forum is everyone has a right to express their opinion and EVERYONEs opinion is valued.

We don't have to agree like it is on many out "cult" like forums and that is what I like about Mists. Disagreement is healthy because it gives us the opportunity to look at another's perspective from a different point of view.
    We are all facets of the same diamond (humankind). The collective consciousness is who we are.

In closing Carol,
    I do not wish to cause any ill will or hurt feelings to anyone or cause any ruckus.
    I would just like to be treated as most are treated here instead of constantly being 'reminded' about how to conduct myself on researched topics that interest me and of course, for the insults to stop.

I will continue to follow rules that I have personally set up for myself and will always take total responsibility for. I do not use foul language, threaten, try to humiliate people or start a fight.

I hope you can respectfully understand that I am just trying to point out the treatment that I have received here. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Linda

oh, she is evil, she eats meat, oh, she is a drama queen, oh, she is 'angry', she has nothing of 'substance' to offer, oh, she has 'issues', she is a 'psycho-sociopath', she is mean, she needs to 'focus' on other 'more' important' things, oh, she is a liar, oh, the 'way' she presents evidence is wrong, she is 'overdoing' herself, she is 'wasting' her 'talents' on this subject, she is an agent provocateur, she is distracting the enlightened souls, she should be locked up with the key thrown away, she is polluting the air, she is an energy vampire, she is offloading her toxic spew, she is 'wasting' bandwidth space, she acts like a pampered pet, she makes 'ridiculous speculations', she needs to be BANNED, everybody hates her, she made brilliant and witty QQ go away, she needs to SHUT UP and not expose Mel and Clif because they are good people and don't deserve this type of BS. ....so what if they are not 'perfect', they deserve to be paid for all their hard work that is a 'labor of love'
    AND she is a TROLL,.........etc. etc...

Also..she is 'tasteless' per Reunite (Mr. Perfect Manners) defender of Wild Colleen......

and she should just 'explore' other topics instead of this one.....

Last edited by Linda on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mountainman
    mountainman

Post  mountainman Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 am

Sparks wrote:I am mighty surprised at how many posters want to shut this thread, or Linda, down. I had supposed that everyone on this forum understood the law of attraction. If you think this discussion is so useless, boring, stagnant, and beneath all dignity, what are you doing here?

I for one posted earlier in this thread that Linda's and others' information had been of value to me. I did not say I agreed with the information, because I cannot know. But I did find value in thinking about the Thought Wars and how sophisticated today's techniques are.

As for the brilliant and witty Q, well, those would not be my choice of words.

I totally agree.
    The negative energy is not from the OP., but rather from the attackers that she has endured.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am

Well, shiver me timbers. Let's put a real log on the fire. What do you say?

First, I have one question for Carol. Are you referring to Investigator in your last post or Instigator? Or Both?

Second, and this is addressed to Suriel, "Forgive them Father for they do not know what they do." Dear Brother, this has happened to us once before. It happened at AV1. Where you and I were on a collision course and it didn't happen. I regretted that it didn't happen then and here I am seeing it happen once again. May I suggest that we change our stars this time around. Can you feel the connection? I most certainly do. Am I going to watch a repeat of what was denied us over a cheap shot without saying anything about it this time? I most certainly think not. I will also make a stand here as well and say you need not leave. I have all the heart to stand with you this time around. Take the hand I offer and stay with us. There is much work to be done and it won't get done by those who yield cheap shots. Those that ramble in 3D will just ramble. I honor their free agency to do so.

What I find also disturbing is the reactivity "Q" where to balance it, one finds himself doing the opposite in the extreme. Just to balance what polarity one may find themselves dealing with.

It has been my experience that cheap shots always come from "SERVICE TO SELF" types. Well, for the record, we just discovered one in our home. So be it. There will be more of them anywhere you go. Been there, done that! They are there to assist you develop your inner strength without realizing they are doing that since they don't think higher than the 3D construct. You always have a choice and right now I would say you have an opportunity to grow through what has blocked you in some way. I know it can hurt very deeply when these shots are delivered. I felt that pain and that is why I am writing this post. I also felt Brook's pain. Understandably so.

Maybe some wisdom can be gained by this thread, when things are spoken of in a second hand nature concerning someone, something, in a 3D construct. Where it can lead the subscriber to discover all those 3D things that makes one restless in their sleep. It just seems it never ends up with a good ending. So I choose to stay clear for the most part. Most people usually want to defend a second hand belief and if you look at history with all the wars and all the dead people, along with the refugees, the pictures thereof will be the proof, with this second hand method of living. This will only breed more cheap shots as the Law of Attraction never fails. Also, more death.

In closing, I hope you get my message. I am also not ashamed of who I am, because at least I KNOW who I am. How many can say that? So any cheap shots from the service to self types can kiss my butt. Also know that there are some real good folks here and it would be a sin not to get to know who they are, because of anything this thread has manifested in a negative light. This thread has ran some people out of this forum. Sad. All who have participated must take responsibility for those disgraces. Those disgraces have clearly marked you and you have only yourself to thank. You know who "you" are.

And if this is our home, I would like to think we could do a much better job of honoring someone we invite here. I mean, I don't invite people to my home just so I can harass and beat the stuffing out of them and then make them run away. If that is how it is let me know. Stupid is as stupid does. You only have to ask. I don't need the drama. SAVVY?

Goodnight folks.

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:30 am

Mornin folks

I see that there was much excitement that I missed whilst in my slumber.

Suriel, I have only a few words to add and that is, I only objected to suggestions of control, there was no personal attack on you or anyone but myself by myself - I am only "a worm". I do not wish my Karma to be included in these accusational energies.

Suriel, you have to man up and deal with it, for if forgiveness is not in your heart, you do not practice what you preach (if preach is an appropriate word here - but frankly who cares - you get the message though - eh?).

I don't know you and I do not want to see you leave either.

In laymans terms "This thread sucks" I wish it were not here, I wish it did not make so much controversy - but it does. You cannot change that and you cannot change that by picking up your ball and going home crying.
    There is nothing new that anyone can say here about what the Mists has become and it's self moderation and deliberate hands off control. I am most grateful for it, in spite of me cringing sometimes that some posts or people should be at least cautioned, instead I choose not to visit that thread - we all have an ignore switch in our make-up that we are free to turn on at any time. It is a valued thing to have freedom of speach and free will. You had excercised yours and taken away the wrong message - the message you wanted to take away. People make mistakes, deal with it.

Stay here with us and share with us your wisdom, your knowledge and your insights. Insights I myself am searching for on my own journey - for what is light without darkness? Alternatively good luck in finding that elusive perfect forum. The Mists is TRULY home to all.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:46 am

I hope you don't feel my comments were in anyway directed towards you Suriel, I was a bit lazy in my thinking and replying yesterday, frustration mainly . I had wanted to recommend the mists to a very switched on friend and felt embarrasssed by the number one thread, my bad , because I know it has its uses, but ya know, I wouldn't recommend an otherwise excellent hotel whilst decorated by a huge pile of poop in the foyer.

I also hope Linda, that you can quit dragging the weighty baggage below around with you in every post, that must feel really icky. I leave you to it.

"Since they can't find anything or hope to DISTRACT from the topic, they attack the personality.....

oh, she is evil, she eats meat, oh, she is a drama queen, oh, she is 'angry', she has nothing of 'substance' to offer, oh, she has 'issues', she is a 'psycho-sociopath', she is mean, she needs to 'focus' on other 'more' important' things, oh, she is a liar, oh, the 'way' she presents evidence is wrong, she is 'overdoing' herself, she is 'wasting' her 'talents' on this subject, she is an agent provocateur, she is distracting the enlightened souls, she should be locked up with the key thrown away, she is polluting the air, she is an energy vampire, she is offloading her toxic spew, she is 'wasting' bandwidth space, she acts like a pampered pet, she makes 'ridiculous speculations', she needs to be BANNED, everybody hates her, she made brilliant and witty QQ go away, she needs to SHUT UP and not expose Mel and Clif because they are good people and don't deserve this type of BS. ....so what if they are not 'perfect', they deserve to be paid for all their hard work that is a 'labor of love'
    AND she is a TROLL,.........etc. etc...

Also..she is 'tasteless' per Reunite (Mr. Perfect Manners) defender of Wild Colleen......

and she should just 'explore' other topics instead of this one.....

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:07 am