tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Tue May 24, 2022 7:52 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

sunny

88 plus today. To hot to be outside. Went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 6:30 pm. A very long sleep. 2 days in a row now. Something is trying to balance out. The trees are all bloomed out. Been for a few weeks now. Looks like my blackberries have expanded everywhere. Pollen is everywhere. Looking for honeysuckle to make some tea with.

Sorry to hear it is still Winter over there, Carol. Spring has sprung over here. The fishing bug is getting me. And we haven't been nuked yet. So many options! Crazy Happy

88 is a heatwave here.. yikes! add to it the humidity and i'd be a limp noodle. Humidity in the tropics wasn't so bad due to the trade winds. When it wasn't windy the humidity sucked. Hmm... honeysuckle tea.. sounds delicious.

I was very sick with quite a nasty virus over the weekend.. but have notice with all the ongoing solar activity been sleeping more. Except when sick over the weekend. Then lots of dream type images.. white snow stag.. then a raging inferno.. must be reflective of the battle going on with the different meridians seeking balance.

We had a great Spring day today in the 50s before the chemtrails. Spouse and daughter went Morrell mushroom hunting this afternoon and came back with a bag full. He'll be cooking that up later this evening in butter and garlic.

What type of fish to you catch Lionhawk. Fresh fish is so tasty with hash browns for breakfast. My gp-to drink for this spring/summer is Georgia style sweet tea.  Just toss 6 teabags into 4 cups of boiling water.. remove from heat. After a few minutes remove tea bags and add sweetner. Pour concentrate into 2 gallons of cold water and keep in fridge. Raw sugar gives it a nice mellow taste.

I hope you're doing better with some reprieve from the heat.

BTW... no nukes (not real ones with radiation) and no solar CME until 2031. No pole shifts on this timeline either. We good except for all the BS the CCP DS puts out. Monkey pox is shingles.. not going to worry about it. Food and supply chair shortages.. a given. I'll be doing more canning this year. Saw some great you tube videos on how to can butter, meat, stew, chicken stew, etc... Then there were the cooking videos on different curry lentils and yams.. That one is delicious. Over a little rice with yogurt.. yum. And it's easy to freeze some portions for later. Been experimenting with sprouts.. 6 days and 1 table spoon of salad sprouts seeds transforms into a pint mason jar of greens. Amazing. It's fun experimenting and even disasters end up ok... nothing is wasted.

You'll have to let us know how you cook up your fish.. Cheers. flower

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 25, 2022 12:38 pm

sunny

It's even been too hot for fishing. We're having July temps in May. Even at night. We have everything here in N.C. as far as fish species go. Even Salt Water fishing. Just pay attention to the laws and you'll be fine. Trout to largemouth bass, stripe bass, catfish, sunfish and crappie. We even have alligators. King Mackerels and blue crabs. Shrimp too! Bluefin tuna. It is so diverse here.

Fish recipes? Got plenty but I will give you my favorite secret recipe. Here it is... I let my neighbor do it. lol! She makes the best fried fish ever! geek

We will change gears and start going fishing at night. Want to get my boat going. It needs 3 new batteries. Have you bought batteries lately? How many batteries do you have in your yard? Fishing gear is in good shape. Need some headlamps and a net. Always need something. Got to replace the water pump and tune the motor up. Got more to do there.

Carol wrote, "must be reflective of the battle going on with the different meridians seeking balance."

I know you can relate to this, timelines looking like ribbons flapping in the wind, where the timelines merge together with an ebb and flow in and out of the medium. Translucent to each other yet mixing with one another. Some of us can feel the fluxuations. Especially the last few weeks. Something is going on. To much movement. Fasten your seat belt.

I don't even want to speculate on the nuc situation. It can't be allowed to happen. Billions will die in the first hour alone. Are they nuts?

Sorry to hear of your flu. That's never good to hear. Flowers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 26, 2022 12:43 pm

"I know you can relate to this, timelines looking like ribbons flapping in the wind, where the timelines merge together with an ebb and flow in and out of the medium. Translucent to each other yet mixing with one another. Some of us can feel the fluxuations. Especially the last few weeks. Something is going on. To much movement. Fasten your seat belt."

Totally... first we were suppose to be on the Sara timeline.. then it split..  were before all the timelines were merging. Now they're flapping in the breeze. I feel the shifts as it affects me where I sleep long, deep with lots of dreaming going on. I wake up knowing it changed. Just before the last shift it seemed to be winding up to something nasty.. worse then what did happen with the school shoot-out. DS is pushing for more weather wars and false flags.

After listening to one Gene Decodes interviews my brain is so confuzzled I can't sort the info out. He mentioned they're back up to 64 concurrent timelines now. I'll have to re-listen a few more times and try to type out a transcript. He covered a lot and it was one of those interviews that lasts a few hours.

So where is the fist recipe?

We get trout out of the lake here. If we want fresh ocean fist we have to travel to the coast. I do miss the fish we had in Hawaii.

Given what's going on with your climate night fishing seems the best option. As predictable, there's always something to fix when it comes to owning a boat unless it's a kayak. Just don't lose the paddle.

==

Let's Talk with Julie B., May 19th 2022 with Special Guest Gene Decode
    https://rumble.com/v15h697-lets-talk-with-julie-b.-may-19th-2022-with-special-guest-gene-decode.html

Begin at the 30 minute mark.. it gets interesting at the 40 minute and on.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 27, 2022 8:46 am

I thought you might enjoy viewing these Lionhawk.

These two videos are delightful in that they describe how NDE alter these individual lives.. and the first one focused on how our pets who have passed over are waiting for us. I do know even now, I still hear Rosie, our dog, give a bark  upon wakening... 6 months after she passed.. and both of us can hear her bark at different times.. but always in the bedroom. Sweet.

https://youtu.be/FTNdj-W0ZH4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0IChas11Fo

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:50 am

Something here that may interest Vidya and others maybe

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 55016a10

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t8350p650-the-chalice-of-wisdom-part-2

🙏🧡

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:55 am

This is great mudra. Thank you. Enlightened

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:13 am

Carol wrote:This is great mudra. Thank you. Enlightened

I am glad you found this of interest Carol

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:06 pm

This guy is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCT2eRZeG9A

Rev. Bill McDonald - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
    Mar 8, 2019 

Also see https://batgap.com/rev-bill-mcdonald/

ON A MISSION: TEACHING THE POWER OF LOVE & FORGIVENESS

Rev. Bill’s life has been a spiritual journey, spanning slightly over 7 decades. His whole life has been a mystical trip in search of gurus, the paranormal, and self-discovery. He has written about his many spiritually transformative experiences and “near-death-experiences” including supernatural events during his combat tour of duty in the Vietnam War. In his books, he has shared some incredible spiritual events that are beyond both common understanding or explanation.

His autobiography “Warrior: A Spiritual Odyssey” takes us on a life quest for love, understanding, forgiveness, and enlightenment. His follow-up book “Alchemy of a Warrior's Heart" continues that mystical journey including four trips to India for even more profound experiences with holy men, miracles and his personal relationship with the Divine. What he knows for sure after all these years is that the only thing that is truly real is LOVE.

He is an author, an award-winning poet, international motivational speaker, artist, film advisor, veteran advocate, a Vietnam War veteran (Distinguished Flying Cross, The Bronze Star, The Purple Heart Medal, 14 Air Medals, The Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, etc.). He has spoken around the world including Germany, England, Wales, Bolivia, and India. He has been involved with a dozen films and documentaries. (Such as: “In the Shadow of the Blade”- showed on the History Network and “The Art of Healing” shown on PBS TV)

Rev. Bill has been on over 800 radio and TV shows over the last 18 years and has stories about his life featured in over a dozen books by other authors and in hundreds of magazine and newspaper articles. He has had articles in such diverse publications as “Parade Sunday Magazine” and “The Self-Realization Fellowship Magazine” as well as military magazines and new age magazines. His YouTube Channel has over 70 videos and had gotten over 550,000 views in its first 18 months.

He speaks publicly about the need to forgive and power of love. His mission in life is to inspire others to seek the Divine and he does that through his personal stories of his own life experiences.

He is a seeker but not just for himself. His “mission” is to allow others to experience his journey through his stories. He has had many near-death and near-death-like--like experiences and encounters with the supernatural. He is a friend to many - including famous celebrities and people in power positions in life but he treats everyone the same whether they are homeless or the President or a CEO. His beliefs are simple: There is but ONE GOD – and our only mission is to LOVE & SERVE ALL.

Rev. Bill McDonald was born In San Francisco and raised in California, Oregon and Hawaii. He graduated from San Jose City College with an AA Degree in Labor Management and later from The University of San Francisco with a BA degree in Public Service Administration. He spent over 30 years working for the federal government and retired in 2001. He has spent his time since then working for 5 different non-profit organizations helping veterans while serving the purpose of world peace. He works with PTSD veterans and is an unpaid lobbyist for veteran issues in California. Has also has worked as a volunteer chaplain in Folsom Prison and worked for a time answering phone calls for The National Suicide Hotline. His life is filled with service. He has been married to his high school sweetheart Carol, since 1970. He has been living in Elk Grove, California since 1979.

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:48 pm

sunny

I just love ninety degree temps. NOT! We got em. I have a little treat for everyone today. Funny how things come down the pipe. More specifically, when. Good thing for time stamps. Funny how when I spoke to a certain someone about the 51 degrees factor and since this contact knows Elena, I can't help but wonder. I also wonder if the Seeder race is what I saw, that being energy signatures coming on line with their arrival, in this sector. Maybe some of these arks could be some of that.

The NDE subject is a cool one. Tailored for everybody. It takes inner work. It will be a unique experience individually. If you pursue this work, get a good recorder and tape your session work. Do a grounding and a shielding when you start and when you close your session, do another grounding. {trade secret}

Hope all is well.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:12 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 47c2ea10

Thank you Lionhawk for sharing this video above I would probably not have listened to otherwise.
    There were good points made in it regarding thought patterns and how they influence reality.
    The part on crystals properties was great too.
    Dr Marcel Vogel seems like a man whose research I will love to learn more about

Link to the transcript:
    https://marcelvogel.org/crystaltimeline.htm
    Flowers 🙏🧡🙏

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Empty The NAV SERIES

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 pm

sunny

So the temperatures for this week coming is not for the faint of heart. 105 - 110 degrees with high humidity. These are temps that apply to Florida in the middle of August. But happening here in N.C. in June? Hot Much to hot to fish. To hot for anything.

I don't know about you, but I liked the Nav Series. It only validated my suspicions. Which is a good thing. On a personal level, I wanted to believe the bad ETs were kicked out of here. So much for beliefs. I get burned every time I do go and believe in something. When will I ever learn? Mad 1

Budda at the Gas Pump! Love the tag line. Cow Heh heh

Mudra wrote,
    "Thank you Lionhawk for sharing this video above I would probably not have listened to otherwise. There were good points made in it regarding thought patterns and how they influence reality. The part on crystals properties was great too. Dr. Richard Vogel seems like a man whose research I will love to learn more about.

Link to the transcript:
    https://marcelvogel.org/crystaltimeline.htm"

There is a lot of info in the above video. The crystal subject was spot on. The weird part was having an inner knowing of this technology. In other words, I understood most of it. The only problem with the quartz crystals of Earth, are not perfect in it's matrix. It's close but so far away from achieving the optimum output. The theory is sound however, IMO. Two things I would like to do is create a healing chair and a staff with certain abilities that could also be used with crazy weather. So many factors come into play with any project like this, known and unknown. You talk about an engineering feat? The crazy thing is, I have enough supplies to get this project started. Even have a faceting machine to cut these crystals. Now what is interesting is Vogel did session work along side the physical development. So he got to see on other levels what he was proving out. Holographic imagery. Combining the metaphysical with the physical.

Have a good day!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Ooh yes I remember well that healing chair and staff project of yours Lionhawk 😊
    Well it seems like something ideal to work upon.
    Make that dream come true. Now is the perfect time isn't it ? 😊😊😊
    Thank you again for that video you shared with us.
    I have decided to devote a thread to Marcel Vogel's work.
    I think he deserves one .
    I glanced through Dan Willis 's youtube chanel and found some interesting things there too .

Its been and still is quite warm here in Spain but bearable so far.
    I think the mountains where I live and the fresh air from the sea probably help.
    Good I left Brussels behind because my friends there suffer from the heat as you do at the moment.
    This too will pass as the wise one say ...
    Rain is on its way ..

🙏💗🙏
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:34 am

cheers

There you are! Always think of you over there across the pond. Flowers

Those projects will have to wait for Winter. Got so much going on right now. Truck broke down twice in a week. Haven't gotten far on the car either. The weird thing is I'm not the only one in my neighborhood with fuel pump problems. Got two neighbors with pump problems. Did I mention the price of parts and shipping? I can't afford a modern mechanic, so I have to do it. Ford wants $600.00 for changing out 8 spark plugs. The spark plugs are cheap. Maybe $4.00 each. I'm thinking about trading the car in for a horse. Be way cheaper.

So with all of the recent breakdowns, I had to purchase a clamp meter. The car has a battery drain. They call it a parasitic draw. You go out the next morning to start your car and you discover the battery is either dead or very weak. The clamp meter is clamped around the battery ground cable. It will then measure the amount of draw typically in milliamps. A normal reading would be 50 milliamps or less. The car does use a tiny amount of current. The car clock for instance. A car alarm, and you see a flashing LED. But if it goes over 50 milliamps, you may have a current drain issue somewhere. Granted you can measure current with a standard meter, but it takes a little understanding on how to set that up. The clamp meter saves you the setup time and the extra wire connections. So you take your standard meter and start measuring the voltage readings at the fuses. Let's say the clamp meter is reading 364 milliamps. When you find the fault and pull the fuse, there should be a drop in milliamps at the clamp meter. That is when you find out what is causing the parasitic drain of the battery. The circuit the fuse was in. Keep in mind that there are several types of fuses in your vehicle with a lot of relays. Anyhow...

So a question popped up in my head, wondering if I would be able to use the clamp meter on the crystals to see if I could pickup any current? Just a thought...

One thing I am having a difficult time finding is the actual data sheet that has all the info on the angles, for faceting. Faceting diagram is what I think they call it. Also notice as I have stated earlier how the math gets rounded up or down when they speak about numbers. 52 degrees for instance. Actually 51 degrees is the angle at the larger end. But on the other end, what is the angle? Or is this angle one that can be adjusted to vary the output? Everything is a fixed cut and will have a fixed value in the beginning stages. So many variables from there on out. Might have to invest in a signal generator. Dream on.

Is this guy, Vogel, the same one who was partnered with Bill Gates, at one time? Broke away from Bill, took his own money and dumped thousands into equipment and everything crystal? Should be a fascinating thread, Mudra. Its da Wave

Here's a recipe.

Some trout tips.

Use scissors instead of a knife when processing your trout.

Trout is an excellent baking fish, stuffed with your imagination of flavor, and sown with love.

Trout, tin foil, butter, Kraft Barbeque Sauce, and a campfire. Easy Peasey.

Use miniature colored marshmallows on a small hook and sinker. Tie the hook at the end of the line about 10" from the sinker. Cast it out. The sinker will naturally go to the bottom and the marshmallow will float up, off the bottom presenting itself to a would be dinner.

Take 2 big onions, 2 big bell peppers, and slice them long. 1 Stick of butter. Place in tin foil pan. Place your trout on top. Cover with tin foil and place on grill. Here's the kicker to this dish. Instead of using French fries or a baked potato, use instant potatoes instead. To dish up, a scoop of instant potatoes slightly smashed flat, place your onions and peppers over the top of the taters, place your beloved trout to the side. Season as you wish.

Trout don't taste like chicken, so don't argue with anyone who thinks that.

IMHO, smoke trout is off the charts better than smoked salmon. To die for delicious~ Jawdrop

Do not tie your fishing stringer full of trout to a belt loop, when fishing. Especially in bear county. Unless you have a death wish. Blowdup

Here's my two cents... A trout and a frying pan. Double Thumbs Up

A southern secret is no secret. They call it, "corn meal."

When in doubt, get you a trout.

Always bring a GOLD pan. Cool

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:38 am

Hey.. been a while.. I might catch up later, after I have caught up with myself. Crazy busy here....

fuel pump problem. May I diagnose from across the pond? US has fuel problems, they added more methanol to the gas without telling anyone. It will cause havoc in engines (was that the point?).. fuel pumps will be one of the first signs of the problems..

Horse.. I was thinking donkey, for the manure!

Here´s a couple of things that interested me, might be of interest to others.. I haven´t had time to follow up yet..

first, a free energy video. Magnets. The guy had his life destroyed for this info, and he is not happy.. get past his rant, and some interesting observations herein..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlFdCyQBxNs

second, maybe oxy would be interested, free energy and levitation (spaceships?), of a sort, in gyroscopes. I saw this lecture years ago.. it destroyed his career! He was thrown out of most societies for challenging the dogma.

Interesting aside, this was what they used to teach kids! This was my level of education. Compare with today.. there is a chasm between the two...

gyroscopes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2YAU-jmcE

Seashore likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:48 am

Love the videos.. mahalo.

This is interesting too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7yLhMzwlM
    CREATING A POSITIVE TIMELINE IN THE PLANETARY MATRIX USING A CRYSTAL~ Dan Willis & Elena Danaan
    JUNE 12 2022 - 6pm EST ! Bring your favorite crystal with you, for a journey across time and space! Dan Willis​ and myself have been working relentlessly for quite a long time, preparing this...giving you back the tools and the knowledge that will allow you to change this world. We will show you how to transform the holographic matrix of this planet and anchor a positive timeline. Freshly back from Atlantis, you will actually see mind-blowing photos and hear first hand testimonies. A young Pleiadian student in Terraforming will corroborate information with Dr. Marcel Vogel, for whom Dan Willis will be the voice. It has been my immense pleasure an passionate creative work, to bring to the world, this two hours of pure wonderment. A fabulous team work and... a true gift from the stars.

Please have with you your favorite crystal, it's got to be quartz, Vogel cut is the best but any quartz work. THIS is what we are meant to do. Together ! Ready? Let's go!

Get certified Vogel cut crystals at reasonable cost:
    https://www.crystallightandsound.com/...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:22 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 D55b0f10

On July 25th we enter the Mayan day out of time, a portal, a place where all and nothing exists simultaneously. A place that would tie the ‘string theory in knots’ if they ever met.

The Mayan ‘day out of time’ is the last day of the galactic year in the Mayan calendar, it is the extra day, the 365th day, called the day out of time.

This day is observed as a day ‘free of time’. This ‘free day’ re-aligns the solar year. It is aligned with the feminine aspect of nature a day of reverence and respect for all life, dedicated to all time and no time.

Each and every day we need to allow a few moments to ‘step out of time’ and realign our energies. To swim deep into the void for that everlasting minute and realign with our Heart and Soul's desire. To see the multi-verse filled with all your failed and forgotten dreams birthed anew, come to life, in Technicolor and surround sound.

Everything you had given up on and tossed to the wind landed in the sacred place known as ‘the day out of time’.

Reach into your heart and gently extract the elixir of life, pouring it on all that still seeks to be birthed.

Dreamtime holds powerful opportunities. It is a field where potential, past, and future are held in the same matrix as the present moment.

If such a construct is foreign to you, stretch your mind and entertain the possibility that you could help to ‘dream a different reality’ into being.

Enter into the mystery where reality is actually created. Through trust, you journey to the place of ‘no time’ and limitless light. There you will undergo the transformations to embody solar heart and mind..✨

Author : Gillian MacBeth
    www.thequantumawakening.com

Courtesy: Saskia Nahara

Visual art by dooodlegod
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:28 pm

Its very hot here in Spain just as in your part of the workd Lionhawk.
    I am getting used to it as the mountains around and the nearby sea allow for fresh air to make the high temperatures bearable.
    Spring was here quite a while ago to my delight as I am discovered flowering trees and bushes I had never seen before in this life time.
    Life is cool and I am enjoying it .

Much love to everyone 💗🙏

Vidya Moksha likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:35 pm

Irrelevant post

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:59 am

She remembers Life before Birth

https://youtu.be/CPkMPH4fGe8

He remembers why he came to Earth
    Incredible pre-bieth memory with Christian Sundberg part 1

https://youtu.be/0MyDKQY0EuE

Part 2: Are we forced to come to Earth or do we have free will ?

https://youtu.be/VajSsTZ5bvE

Christian Sundberg's book: A Walk in the Physical :

https://awalkinthephysical.com/

We have been discussing here on the Bridge Way what happens when we die.

These video tell us what happened to these beings the other way around, on arrival.
    Great videos imho.
    Enjoy 😊🧡
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:52 am

Glad you enjoyed them mudra.  Here are a few more.

I MET ENKI - ELENA DANAAN, EARTH EMISSARY - THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF WORLDS SHARES HER EXPERIENCE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_LQduf0yHQ

Q&A July 8 2022 with Elena Dannan and Dani Henderson!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmTQTZMgzM

Importance of Inner Earth & Sacred Tibet Text to US Romanian Investigation of Bucegi Hall of Records
    MIchael Salla and Peter Moon - Actual History of Planet Earth and the Inner Worlds
    https://rumble.com/v1d57u9-importance-of-inner-earth-and-sacred-tibet-text-to-us-romanian-investigatio.html

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:16 am

Dearest Carol, now and then my thoughts go to Clearwater
    He has been a long time faithful reader and participant to my Chalice of Wisdom thread
    as well as a lovely companion to Lionhawk' s Bridge Way

I have no means to join him but this forum.
    I just would like to know that all is fine with him.
    Although I left a note for Clearwater here and there on this thread I am left with no answer from him.

May I ask you to send him a short email to see if he is ok.
    People come and go on forums. I totally understand and respect this.
    This is not the point . Its just a feeling I have that Clearwater would not be so quiet for so long without saying good bye .
    Anyways my highest energy and respect goes to him.
    💗🙏

Seashore likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:20 am

mudra wrote:Dearest Carol, now and then my thoughts go to Clearwater
    He has been a long time faithful reader and participant to my Chalice of Wisdom thread
    as well as a lovely companion to Lionhawk' s Bridge Way

I have no means to join him but this forum.
    I just would like to know that all is fine with him.
    Although I left a note for Clearwater here and there on this thread I am left with no answer from him.

May I ask you to send him a short email to see if he is ok.
    People come and go on forums. I totally understand and respect this.
    This is not the point . Its just a feeling I have that Clearwater would not be so quiet for so long without saying good bye .
    Anyways my highest energy and respect goes to him.
    💗🙏

I'd be happy to mudra and include your message.

Here is Clearwater's response to the email.

Greetings Carol!  THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 1f60a

Thank you for reaching out, There is no reason for concern - all is well. 

I have simply been working on simplifying/streamlining various aspects of my life to assure that I'm prioritizing appropriately.  Family --> Health --> Work --> Other

This has resulted in me greatly reducing time spent online. 

You all are still in my thoughts, and I am not disappearing. Feel free to let Mudra know that I am doing well. I also should have an opportunity to check in on the forum within the next week or so. THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 1f609

Cheers,
    ClearWater

mudra, ClearWater, Seashore and Vidya Moksha like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am

Thank you so much Carol
    This came as such good news 😊
    I am grateful for the diligency of your message to clearwater
    as well as is prompt answer to it .
    🙏💗

ClearWater likes this post

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 pm

Greetings all!

I see that Carol has already shared the reasons why I've been away. Thank you Carol. Very Happy

Certainly never meant for anyone to be concerned. My top priority is to be present with those I love in each moment. This became clear to me during the time I was home with my family when Covid first hit. After returning to work after a few months away it became obvious that with the limited time I had with them I wanted and needed to remove 'distractions', as I often found myself being with them but not being 'present'. I have gradually been doing so. One of the results is a drastic reduction in my time online, typically to 30 minutes or less per day. This isn't something that I plan to change, as the time with them is what's most important to me. But I assure you all that I think of you regularly. I will try to check in more often as I still feel a kinship with all of you and an appreciation for who you are and what you radiate into this world.

Cheers! cheers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am