tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 33 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue May 03, 2022 10:01 pm

Susan, please do me a favor. Drop the abstractions. My mind is not so sharp these days due to processing all this stuff since Brook died. I do not want to misinterpret you. FYI, many things have happened since you took a long vacation from here. In December, I received two downloads, each an hour long. The first download was about my Soul Life. It involved a lot of speed, like a cash counter, of files being stacked on one another. The total of which were filed away. The second download involved Martial Arts and fighting skills. Diagrams by the thousands, of positions, almost like what Neo went through when he first jacked into first training session. Again, they each lasted an hour. It was a mind blowing experience. I kept track of the clock for two hours. It's done Susan. I'm on borrowed time and I can see the exit. The Prime Creator asked me, "What do you want to do now?" I replied, "I would like to stick around a little while longer." He/She granted that request.

That being said, Brook's bloodline entails two bloodlines. From the Feline arch type, Sekhmet, and the RA human arch type. That is the origin. On the 7th dimensional frequencies. Sekhmet and Ra were her genetic parents. Brook wasn't from these parts. She was from a planet called Astaria, which is well hidden and near the edge of this Universe. She was actually the Goddess of the planet, much like Gaia is to Terra. Is this what you wanted me to research? I don't think so. I mean after all, I lived through this with her. What's to research? I'm just saying.

Middle Earth? I've spoken to a lot of trees. {Beings} of the forest. Beings of the desert. Even Mountains beings. It's all connected. The water, the trees, rocks, crystals, and even plant life. You just have to adjust your frequency, up or down, to connect to them. I connect to crystals the easiest. It just comes naturally.

So spell it out for me so I don't assume I know what your referring too. You may have forgotten that there are others of the younger generation have no idea what your saying with the cryptic that you apply. Again, just saying.

Namaste'

P.S. Remember, a piece of wood is a piece of wood!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 03, 2022 10:25 pm

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 04, 2022 2:39 am

Cool carvings Susan.

Carol I encounter much difficulties loading page 32 of this thread.
    It keeps bumping away.
    I believe you mag have posted too many videos in a row within your post to Vidya.
    If I find it hard to upload I am pretty sure he probably can't upload it at all 🙏🧡.

THEeXchanger likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed May 04, 2022 8:00 am

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

mudra likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu May 05, 2022 3:21 pm

Afternoon...

So, since the reptilians and the greys have been booted out of our solar system, the ones left behind as expendables are still trying to hang on. Clutching onto what they were program to do. This would also include societies whose members are Reptilian human hybrids. This would also include the cult of the back stabbing Thuban Society. And to imagine I tried to work with some of these critters. As with many of you. IMHO, they no longer have any credibility. According to my research and session work, their math is even wrong and doesn't even come close to Universal Math. I have met the ones on several occasions who carry the Mathematics of the Universe through the Prime Creator. They don't use physical calculators. Amazing beings!
    It's game over! So don't be fooled ever again by anyone who is presently in that corrupted circle of influence. Just a big pile of controlled confusion and hidden agendas.

There are good Dragons and bad Dragons. The good Dragons are also cleaning up the under ground Reptilian bases. Especially in our North Western areas near Alaska and Alaska itself and down along our West coast. They have massive ships that can actually extract an underground base in one shot. I'm not sure if Gene is aware of this or not, but he might be able to verify the activity of such with seismic data. They have also been involved with the Aucturians on such projects. The Aucturians also have massive ships.

So the clean-up is still on going. Now it would be great if the global leaders bent on Nuclear War and total global destruction, genocide, were also extracted from this planet. It's a damn mess!

The Darkside don't give a damn about your prayers of love and light or any of the warm and fuzzy. Philosophies included. If prayers of the warm and fuzzy actually worked, we wouldn't be in this position. It's one thing to have heart felt intentions and another when one doesn't apply those heart felt intentions into an act of action. Without that, the prayers basically become inert. Care to test this? A missile is heading in your direction. Pray for it to go away. Did that work for you? What about a tornado? The list goes on and on.

I see the month of June as being very negative. It was something I was shown. And I'm not trying to spread fear. This didn't come from me, as I am only passing this on. It all comes down to that meeting in 2004, where the Darkside said they wanted total control over this planet or no one gets it. Gene also had meetings later on that amounted to the same result.

Enjoy these days and prep if you desire too. To have is better than to need.

Stay safe!

Last edited by Lionhawk on Wed May 11, 2022 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 06, 2022 4:20 am

LionHawk ,

Because prayers have become a mental thing they lead one to No Where.
    And one then  becomes preyto the mind.
    In that sense I totally understand and agree with your point of view .

The Art of prayer was lost through censorship of the Old Wisdom
    by beings who understood nothing to that sacred language and just felt compelled to suppress it.
    But its not lost for all 😊🙏

The Lost Secret of Praying

https://youtu.be/BVGKfbsOX-M

https://youtu.be/2Nu-nE1feRc

Thubs Up

To me " Praying " has become as simple as Consciously laying matters in the Heart and let that wonderful field take care of it.

Then praying guides you to Now Here, the silent field.
    🙏🧡🙏
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri May 06, 2022 4:52 am

In a change to the normal routine, here´s me posting a James Gilliland video. The video discusses his NDE and his ideas of what happens after death. The tunnel of light, stepping off the wheel, etc.

I connected to James maybe for the first time after watching this.

Lot´s to say, but for a further discussion..

There is no ´truth´, we all have pieces of the puzzle, but I can fit many of Jame´s thoughts and experiences into my own world view. (How much is this Jame´s experience and how much from his studies with yogis?) Worth a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNcB4eKSd1U

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 06, 2022 9:25 am

Here is a partial transcript to go along with that Vidya.

James Gilliland - LIVE As You Wish Talk Radio 5/1/22
    Discusses Near Death Experiences
    ECETI Stargate Official YouTube Channel

Partial Transcript:

Jame's mom passed over yesterday.
    He wanted to get into NDE's (Near Death Experiences)

He spoke of his mom, the beings waiting for her and helping her to get over her fear....and he said more about this....he says any praying works and it doesn't matter what denomination or faith you are....as long as you ask for help the right way, things happen.....he stresses on the show of healing unseen negative influences .... a lot of our thoughts aren't ours...there's a lot of interference and especially when you're crossing over.....

Both good and bad guidances are happening.....

A lot of people who are schizophrenic they don't know how to clear the unseen negative influences so that they can talk to the right ones ....when they learn how to do that they become healers and teachers and counselors and things like that and very good ones..... because they are getting information from higher dimensions.....

How do we get off the wheel?

Move beyond the 4th dimension...to the 5th...
    NDE's and depending on your frequency you have that NDE....

Pierce the psychic beings.....loving, service to others, Paladians, Arkturians.....then you can choose where to incarnate

Lots of people crossing over.....

Med beds restore your energy fields....regenerate....

Acupuncture does similar: the needle acts as an antenna....

A lot of people incarnated from these higher dimensions....some are "light orbs" with 360 degree vision.....just beings without bodies.....

Those we see who have lost their power and have all these dark orbs/beings around them: they are breaking universal law and they are calling in entities for power over others....

The only beings you want to work with are those who empower you and others and keep teaching unity consciousness and that we are here to serve and not here to overpower and manipulate or control 

Hollywood has sold their soul for fame power and money.

Our constitution is alighted with Universal law....probably the closest on the planet....they are working in that direction, the white hats: they're not perfect.....nobody's perfect....

I (James Gilliland) wants to make his connection with Creator and do the best he can while he's down here.....while we are here we're going to be imperfect, we're going to have problems, 

Then again, once we stop judging ourselves and others, perfection goes out the door and you don't care anymore...you don't need to....

We need to release the past, we need to forgive our loved ones and especially those who have crossed over, and we need to tell them we accept forgiveness too and tell them that it's okay to move on (if they are stuck) and let the higher beings to take them where they need to go........do the Irish Wake......celebrate that they are on the other side.....

People say why do angels sing when someone crosses over....it's because it's a homecoming for them....it's not a death, it's a reunion....

In his (James Gilliland's) NDE he focused on love and joy and bliss and his old training as Llama's and yogis in past lives and things like that kicked in, he went to that golden plane of bliss, and that's where he ended up, and he had a conversation with a being on that golden plane of bliss so, he didn't stop to talk to relatives he saw on the way.....he waved and went on....."good seeing you, see you later" and kept going to the plane of bliss...

(editors note: I will write as he spoke it so when it says “I” it means him, James Gilliland)

and I felt such love and such joy and such bliss...there are just no words for it....I asked a question: I want to stay, how can I stay....and there's a communication that came back to me that I never told any of my children when to come and go, that's free will, and the next thing I asked was how can I earn the right to stay, because you're just so grateful for the experience, you're just blown away by it, so it came back that basically you can't earn what is given freely and unconditionally..so I'm given a whole different image of God and I had to let go of my old image of God.

The next thing he asked was: How can I serve? And they said what to you want to do? What brings you joy? He said he really would like to go back and teach people about the true nature of creator, of God, what It really is and get rid of all this fear and guilt and worry, and all these divisions, ....and the last thing I read was: "As You Wish" and I was back in my body......

And they are pulling me out of the ocean...and I ended up with 36 years of intense study with yogis , Llama and other master teachers as well as being taught from within from the other higher beings ......so that was his NDE experience and he's had many "white light" experiences....and he would highly suggest to focus on love and joy and bliss. and die with a smile on your face as you cross over.....

And die in peace and not in fear, and focus on Golden Light, that pure plane of bliss and go to it.....

And lots of other things.....

He says that they say you Ascend when you master judgement and you master your emotions.  That doesn't mean you give up discernment ....discernment is necessary because you need discernment ....when you can maintain that joy and bliss and that higher frequency and still walk the earth, then you're really close to ascension ....and if you can walk through the chaos without being pulled into it....and walk through the drama's without being sucked into it....and getting all the self-doubt and self-judgement....and everything else that goes with those....then you're really close and ready to go.....

A lot of these kids that are incarnating now, they're loaded, and incarnating from all these higher dimensions, and we really need to support that....and keep them clear and connected and listened to...

(with his mom dying) don't send me condolences, send me love and joy and bliss, and send it to her and everyone and to yourself and send it to those you want to release and forgive and we'll get out of here in "one spiritual piece"

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 06, 2022 9:37 am

Carol wrote

He says that they say you Ascend when you master judgement and you master your emotions. That doesn't mean you give up discernment ....discernment is necessary because you need discernment ....when you can maintain that joy and bliss and that higher frequency and still walk the earth, then you're really close to ascension ....and if you can walk through the chaos without being pulled into it....and walk through the drama's without being sucked into it....and getting all the self-doubt and self-judgement....and everything else that goes with those....then you're really close and ready to go.....

Yes this what it is: Being Presence
    I resonate with this
    🙏🧡🙏
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 08, 2022 3:51 am

Tips for our gardeners

I found this tip to prevent tick bites in my feed today: wrapping adhesive tape around one's ankles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 33 6e343510

As for slugs,  orange peels and some others clever tricks ( anyone heard of copper for example ? ) are supposedly fine ways  to handle them.

https://www.gardengatemagazine.com/articles/how-to/deal-with-pests/four-easy-ways-your-garden-of-slugs/

Last edited by mudra on Sun May 08, 2022 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 am

mudra wrote:Carol wrote

He says that they say you Ascend when you master judgement and you master your emotions.  That doesn't mean you give up discernment ....discernment is necessary because you need discernment ....when you can maintain that joy and bliss and that higher frequency and still walk the earth, then you're really close to ascension ....and if you can walk through the chaos without being pulled into it....and walk through the drama's without being sucked into it....and getting all the self-doubt and self-judgement....and everything else that goes with those....then you're really close and ready to go.....

Yes this what it is: Being Presence
    I resonate with this
    🙏🧡🙏

Me too. And praying for humanity's liberation throughout the meta-verse, timelines, and dimensions. Human slavery and trafficking isn't just restricted to this planet. It breaks my heart that it happens anywhere. Humans are sovereign brings and meant to be free.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2022 8:40 am

mudra wrote:Tips for our gardeners

I found this tip to prevent tick bites in my feed today: wrapping adhesive tape around one's ankles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 33 6e343510

As for slugs,  orange peels and some others clever tricks ( hanyone heard of copper for example ? ) are supposedly fine ways  to handle them.

https://www.gardengatemagazine.com/articles/how-to/deal-with-pests/four-easy-ways-your-garden-of-slugs/

OMG! Look at all of those ticks. That's bloody scary.  And what a great tip!

This morning it is 27° out and snow. Subsequently given the colder climate we don't have ticks, snakes or fleas here. Of course it's almost impossible to have a garden outside as well either.

Mr. Globbles and his female turkeys are gathered under the bird feeders this morning. Yesterday they scared our 18lb cat - who came in with his tail straight up in the air all fluffed all out. Albert doesn't much like the turkeys or the snow.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 11, 2022 2:05 pm

Thought you might be interested in this Lionhawk.

https://youtu.be/owkCE4HOqLE

Reversing Insulin Resistance: 3 Changes We Made to Lose Weight and Get Healthy
    *none of this is medical advice, we are simply sharing our personal story.

My husband Chris and I have been eating a meat-only Carnivore Diet for 4 years.  We reversed our insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and lost over 100 pounds each by following these 3 lifestyle changes.  

For community, support, and exclusive content from me come join my Locals. https://lauraespath.locals.com/

To follow along with my everyday life come find me on Instagram: @lauraespath 

Cutting Against the Grain podcast:
    https://cutting-against-the-grain.buzzsprout.com/

All links and discount codes: https://www.lauraspath.com/links

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Thank you, Carol!

I have concluded the same thing. Meat & vegs. Have you seen the prices on meat here lately? Vegs too? I do wish to have my own garden. Maybe next year. Went to Sam's Club last week and there wasn't much in terms of meat on the shelves. Very expensive. Even drum sticks have doubled in price in a month. Beef is off the charts. I find myself buying stuff I shouldn't be buying in the name of survival. Another factor is my fridge died and am using 2 small fridges to handle the situation. Not enough room to store fresh vegetables or left overs. So I buy stuff I can freeze. Have a chest freezer. Frozen vegs have been processed and have been washed, no pesticides or herbicides. Figured that much out.

Had a very strange phone call come in yesterday afternoon. The phone rings. I answer with a hello, you hear a click after saying hello because it is voice activated on the other end. Typical spam caller will answer after the click. This time it was different. Instead a robotic voice came on and said one word. "BYE." That was puzzling.

Any news on Clearwater?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Lionhawk, I just viewed some youtube videos on how to can/store meat. One of the videos even showed how to make stew to can in jars. Or meat/fish/ chicken can be smoked. So there are ways to store it. And yes, I saw how expensive it was in the markets. Tripled in price. Eggs (pouched, soft boiled, scrambled, fried) are our major source of protein.

Have you viewed this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjoy5JzC95s&t=187s

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 11, 2022 7:18 pm

sunny

Dear Mudra said,

"Because prayers have become a mental thing they lead one to No Where.
    And one then becomes prey to the mind.
    In that sense I totally understand and agree with your point of view .

The Art of prayer was lost through censorship of the Old Wisdom
    by beings who understood nothing to that sacred language and just felt compelled to suppress it.
    But its not lost for all 😊🙏"

Take caution when you see the word, "senseless." What gets preyed upon. In my little universe, prayer is big business. And you are right, Mudra, as a lost art. Totally agree! And that is what I am frustrated about. Prayers were intended to be the bridge-way to spiritual action and spiritual growth. Reptilians interfered with a grid system that cancelled out prayer signals. It was like a massive electronic filtering system. This grid. Those that were able to get passed this grid would be hunted down and killed, once they transmitted a prayer. This person would be one who had integrated and activated his other strands.

In other words, there is training involved. Self training. Not hard. Not long. Long enough to know it is worthy of pursuit. Long enough to know you can put something into action from your transmission from your heart. Not just words of intention. Actual soul essence being applied here. To manifest a prayer. The real power of prayer is not the prayer itself but the soul essence behind it. The same thing applies to an exorcism. You want to make a demon's day? Give a bible to a priest who is about to exorcise him. The more the priest prays out of the bible, the more the Demon feeds. Why is that? The praying in this scene is making matters worse. How often have we seen this? You can thank your local Catholic Church or more to the point, Rome!.

I only know of one other in my shaman tree that can stop a tornado in it's tracks. He is no longer in this physical world. But he always started by praying to the 4 directions. Each one of them. With his essence he would pick up the tornado and stuff it back into the clouds with a motion with his arms and hands. This same Shaman had a battle with our military. He manifested a tornado to defeat them. The military stood down.

My thing is that the Art of Prayer should be looked at before one goes praying for senseless nothing. Learn the basics. Becoming the prayer is the difference.

Many thanks, Mudra!

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 11, 2022 7:30 pm

Just for you, Carol.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 11, 2022 8:18 pm

Mudra, thanks for the tip about the slow load of page 32. I'll move all of those gardening tips onto its own thread.

Here is most of the transcript from the video above.

This is interesting. 

What is the grand solar flash?

The grand solar flash is a very high magnitude earth directed solar flare known as a super flare which could register as an x 50 to x 100 or higher class on the x-ray scale.

An intense super flare from earth's sun would be witnessed by someone on earth as a blinding flash of magnetic white light.

The ancients called this cosmic flash of light many names including shamish and some Barteka fire. It is written about in every culture's ancient writings including the Vedas, the Samurai and tablets, Biblical texts, Egyptian texts, Mayan codex. 

The light emitted from this great cosmic flash is exotic gamma level light which resonates super high and is called the light of the stars.

Gamma light is proven by earth science to instantaneously recode DNA, morphing it into a more complex and advanced state of functionality.

The grand solar flash the divine light is the cosmic trigger and cause for what us simply called the event on planet earth.

The moment when this light impacts the surface of planet earth is called the compression breakthrough and this is beginning of the earth event.

What is this earth event or simply the event?

It is an ascension event. A DNA upgrade where the fifth strand of DNA is activated. It is a planetary liberation event. Since freedom is a fifth dimensional energy, obviously the earth will experience an immediate planetary liberation at the time of this event.

The event is an ascension event.It is an ascension, slash conscious evolutionary event where the beings of earth to be able to perceive and exist in the fifth dimensional reality on earth.

The Vedas say when the Simvarteka fire comes - rainbow-colored clouds shall appear around the earth and people will attain their rainbow body aka the spirit light body.

This is an instant transmutation and ascension to the fifth dimension that occurs in the twinkling of an eye. This fifth dimensional new earth is also called heaven and is a realm of only love, peace, perfect health, freedom, abundance and all goodness.

It's important to note that this heaven is not a place but a vibratory state of being or a resonance where a being will perceive a lighter, nicer reality. This heaven is not far away up in the sky but all around you right now on earth. You would simply need your fifth strand of DNA active to be able to perceive it as the outward reality.

Up to present day 2022, just a few earth days ago, a critical new data stream of information was received by the earth alliance and markers in this data revealed some important information regarding this great story of planet earth

This data stream shows that asterisk every 13 000 years exactly half of the procession of the equinoxes 26,000 years. Just like clockwork a major cosmic event occurs in earth's solar system which profoundly affects the earth and all life on earth.

* in relation to earth and more specifically this cosmic event is a solar event and the solar event is called the great solar flash.

* this solar event has occurred five times in earth's near prehistory and each time it has created an extinction level event on planet earth

*  the other big factor in this data shows that planet earth is at the end of one of these 13,000 year cataclysm cycles.

This cycle was exactly predicted by the mayan culture and began in 2012. According to the data we are 10 earth years into this cycle and earth should already be enduring major cataclysm solar event right at this moment

* the length of the cataclysmic period after the cycle starts is also shown to be around one thousand to twelve hundred years. 
    The primary questions at this point are

* who knows the mystery of what is causing this solar flash event to happen every 13,000 years just like clock work

* if cataclysm is supposed to be happening now on earth just like five times in the past why is it not happening

* and lastly i did my own research on all of this and it turns out the data seems correct, so shouldn't I be concerned or worried or even fearful?

Here are the true answers to these questions

We want to address the last and most important question first

It is absolutely imperative here that we say this is not a fear a doom prophecy and there is nothing to fear as you will find out as you read on the data is showing what has happened five times in the past and would normally happen again in this time.

The data does not say in any way that anything cataclysmic will happen on earth at this time

The data also goes on to reflect just as the Mayans said the sixth time this cosmic event happens will be different for the first time in history they said the culture that is alive during the time of the sixth sun will emerge successfully as the rainbow children of the earth and not one of them shall be harmed.

Even more so, these rainbow children go on after this begins to enter the new earth that we speak of.

More Pleiadian answers

* what is causing the solar flash event happening every 13, 000 years just like clock work? We assure you it is all the natural workings of the cosmos and another heavenly body is at work behind the scenes.

Years ago earth's pioneer 10 probe found a planet beyond Pluto orbiting around a dead star sun. The star or sun in the system emits no light but is one thousand times more powerful than earth's sun.

This planet slash star system is located about 50 billion miles out in the oort cloud and is indeed the mysterious planet x. The orbit of this planet and sun system approaches earth sun every thirteen thousand years. One half of the equinox procession right on schedule and when this cosmic systems orbit arrives at per highland with earth's sun. It causes sun's corona to build up a tremendous electromagnetic charge which will explode or flash to release the pressure of the particles.

When this intense solar flash explodes and impacts earth it causes an immediate pole reversal, instant freeze, or super heating and triggers tremendous tectonic activity that creates mild high oceanic floods.

* if it is supposed to be happening now just like five times in the past why is it not happening. Also, if this type of solar event happens again, will humanity be wiped out like they were in the past?

What is different now?

Do not dismay as deeper knowledge is required. The Pleiadians say that it is known that in earth year 2022, earth is currently in the time of the sixth sun, which began in 2012 and when the grand solar flash will occur. However, this time something very different will happen on earth.

Humanity will not destroyed but will be instantly transmuted into the fifth dimension.

How is this possible?

For the first time in human history humanity, with the assistance of light forces, has enough knowledge and technology to prevent a planetary cataclysm from a pole shift caused by a major solar event.

For several earth years, light forces have been assisting the leaders of light of planet earth in developing an artificial magnetic field, which can counteract a pole shift.

The technology to do this is a special secret project that exists in Antarctica out of the public eye and involves Tesla scalar wave technology. The technology has been in place and in use for over a decade now and the super artificial magnetic field is in fact currently counter-balancing earth's out-of-place magnetic north pole. Magnetic north has moved hundreds of miles per year off course recently and is now close to Siberia.

We tell you the future timeline of earth is completely known and benevolent light forces are completely in control of all of these systems.

It is a positive 5d (5th dimension) gamma timeline where humanity ascends to 5d new earth and there can never be another planetary cataclysm of any kind.

Even more questions and the Grand Solar Flash and the Event further clarified

Now i'm confused.

Is the grand solar flash going to happen soon or not?

The answer is absolutely right on time.

Just like clockwork. Earth is well into the exact thirteen thousand year cosmic cycle when the grand solar flash happens on planet.

Earth just like it did in the past five 13,000 year cycles

When will all of this happen?

It could happen today it could happen tomorrow.

What we do know is everything in the cosmos points to right now as the time when the event of a lifetime will occur.

It is time for it to happen again now. The Grand Solar Flash is indeed imminent and at just the right moment when celestial bodies are in the right alignment. It shall occur in the twinkling of an eye.

When this grand solar flash does occur, its negative cataclysmic effects will be instantly mitigated by this Pleiadian magnetic field technology. Furthermore, what will happen is just what the data says and what all ancient
    cultures say about you the 4.5 billion star seeds of earth and the indigenous humans of earth.

You will be translated instantly to the next highest vibrational level made available on planet earth by the super flash of cosmic light.

You will find yourself from one moment to the next in a much nicer, lighter version of earth where things are beautiful and peaceful and where only goodness prevails.

We give you the highest truths of light and we ask you to keep an open mind while researching all of this for yourself.

The true and correct information is available and it will show itself to you.

If you look for it for the first time in human history when the great light comes the beings of earth have the technology and understanding of how to make it to the desired next level. You will be the first on earth to achieve this great ascension feat after eons of ascension trial and error. This is how the great story of humanity and your long journey to earth ends - but it is in no way an ending and is just the beginning. This is the destiny of humanity and it is your destiny.

The age of Aquarius is a time in the great cosmic cycle when truth prevails and as the great light of consciousness shines brighter in this world more and more things become unveiled for the eons humanity has been in the dark but when the light comes the darkness must go.

The light is here. You are a great light shines in the darkness. Keep doing your good work to create a better world. Feel free to share how you are doing on your evolutionary journey.

Godspeed

Michael and the Pleiadians

Last edited by Carol on Wed May 11, 2022 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 11, 2022 8:44 pm

Here is the link for the new Gardening Tips thread:  
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10805-gardening-tips#160693

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 17, 2022 1:31 pm

Lionhawk thank you for adding to the Prayers subject with your own personal thoughts and insight.Your post was a great read and an inspiring one.
    Flowers

Now I was reading a post of yours earlier on this afternoon and I was planning to finish it off this evening. However its nowhere to be found anymore. Oxy had answered it and edited his post.
    I imagine you did same. No problem with that its just a little frustrating 😉:

We have had quite a week-end here, a car accident, kids under surveillance all night in the hospital.
    We had little sleep for two days.
    Today however things are under control. Kids are safe. Adults too. The car will be repaired at a better price than first thought of.
    I placed the entire incident into the Heart as soon as I was informed of it.

Blessings to you all 🧡🙏🧡

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 17, 2022 2:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkMPH4fGe8
    She Remembers Life Before Birth! | Akerke Muratova Pre-birth Memories Part 1

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 18, 2022 5:49 pm

mudra wrote:Lionhawk thank you for adding to the Prayers subject with your own personal thoughts and insight.Your post was a great read and an inspiring one.
    Flowers

Now I was reading a post of yours earlier on this afternoon and I was planning to finish it off this evening. However its nowhere to be found anymore. Oxy had answered it and edited his post.
    I imagine you did same. No problem with that its just a little frustrating 😉:

We have had quite a week-end here, a car accident, kids under surveillance all night in the hospital.
    We had little sleep for two days.
    Today however things are under control. Kids are safe. Adults too. The car will be repaired at a better price than first thought of.
    I placed the entire incident into the Heart as soon as I was informed of it.

Blessings to you all 🧡🙏🧡

Thank you Mudra. Some weird stuff happening lately. Granted OXY makes me go through some hoops every now and again, but he has been respectful lately. 2 days after the "bye" phone call, received another phone call. This time there was a female robotized voice that said, "good bye." I find it bizarre! Sleep patterns are all over the place. Went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 4 pm, straight through. Been sleeping a lot lately. I don't recall editing a post. Strange things do happen here and there seems to be no answers as to those happenings. I haven't done anything here in a few days. So I don't know what did disappear. Even OXY had some weird stuff happen here recently. No one has answered the Clearwater question? I "PRAY" she is all right! I miss her presence here @ the forum. Her essence. Sorry to hear of this accident. That's all you need added to your plate. Glad to hear the good news.  

We live in some intense times. The synchronicity field is very active right now. Must pay attention to the little details. Here's one. I went fishing the other night with a friend. We were discussing different fish recipes. Then we started talking about fried salmon patties. Went home 1/2 hour later and refreshed the YouTube screen and one of the videos was a fried salmon patty recipe. Say What? I didn't take my phone with me fishing. How can this be? 2 robotized farewells added to the strangeness. Then add a nuclear threat over our heads at any second, surely one must stop time and wonder what is important and what isn't. Find your peace. Maybe help someone find their peace. Become the feather by not choosing the fear.

Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 19, 2022 8:54 am

Strangeness indeed. Today is May 19th, it's below freezing outside and snowing. Two days ago I noticed that the buds to the Maple tree had formed and am looking forward to them leafing out. With a couple of days of sun the snow did melt leaving a few patches here and there. Having adapted to the lower temps anything below freezing is cold. Up to 45 degrees is cool. 45-55 degrees is balmy. 55-70 degrees warm. And any temp higher hot.  We've only seen 3 butterflies this Spring. Usually by mid-May there are dozens.

We've been watching some incredible stories on both pre-death and NDE videos. They're posted in Mists and are awesome. Healing meditations we're practicing these days are focused on micro quantum energetic expansions/blast/explosion to include all that was, is, will be for humanity.

The sun is downright bonkers with a steady flow of activity that I've never seen in all the years I've been monitoring it.. on a daily basis. Lots of info coming from different source with regard to an upcoming Solar EVENT that will upgrade human DNA and upgraded to the 5th dimension. Some recent channeled videos posted on Mists describe how this process will happen. Very interesting.

Also notice sleeping longer at night and lots of dreaming. Usual dream settings are traveling to various locations in natural mountain type environments... the dream last night was about wanting to live next to a lake (we already do) and perhaps needing to move to the east coast area. Odd, since we've always lived on the west coast. It's easier to handle extremes in temperature in a drier climate.

I don't know what is going on with Clearwater. Her last visit to the forum was Tue, Feb 08, 2022.

James Gillidand just said in his recent video that the Schumann Resonance is off the charts. His video is posted below.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRinXL1tOU

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu May 19, 2022 7:49 pm

sunny

88 plus today. To hot to be outside. Went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 6:30 pm. A very long sleep. 2 days in a row now. Something is trying to balance out. The trees are all bloomed out. Been for a few weeks now. Looks like my blackberries have expanded everywhere. Pollen is everywhere. Looking for honeysuckle to make some tea with.

Sorry to hear it is still Winter over there, Carol. Spring has sprung over here. The fishing bug is getting me. And we haven't been nuked yet. So many options! Crazy Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:24 am