tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:41 am

Greetings Clearwater sunny  Flowers

Thank you so much for popping in
    My soul family still means a lot to me. We have gone through so many things together over the years. I am understanding very well your present choices and can only back you up for making them

The following says :

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 A4fcec10

🧡

I am personnally finding the times hard to bear.
    Those my age realize an entirely different world has gone by that won't come back any soon.
    It was not a perfect one but to me it held breaths of fresh air and the necessary tranquility for inner work to bloom. This has been so precious.

On the 11th  of august the ceiling of the bedroom I was studying in suddenly colapsed. If I had not gotten up 2 minutes prior to this my body would probably have been dead or severely damaged.
    I believe I saw 11:11 double digit that same day prior to the incident.
    I was not shocked during or after the event. I just thought " my time has not come yet " .
    But I think I would have missed not saying good bye to everyone here in the virtual world as well as in the more tangible one.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Fb389a10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 4986dc10

Our passage here holds on a string.

It seems a while I haven't seen Lionhawkhere.
    Hope you are well my friend. I have a feeling the times aren't so easy for you either.
    I wish you well 🙏🧡

Blessings to all of you.

The girl in the following video was shown 70 years ahead in the future during her near death experience.
    Trump supporters here will find some hope.

https://youtu.be/aFS2c1hl6kA

By the way as an extra note for those of you who followed the posts related to Marcel Vogel's work or the thread I dedicated to him , I got myself a Vogel type quartz crystal.
    We are getting acquainted to one another.
    I find it tremendously Loving and wise.
    Words fall short when I try to express what I feel about this being.
    But its good, very good 💗

ClearWater and Vidya Moksha like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:45 pm

Dearest mudra, I'm stunned by what happened in your bedroom with the ceiling falling onto your bed. What a shock. Praise the lord that you were not in it and safe somewhere else. Clearly your guardian angels were watching over you.

That's a bit of a mess as that looks like plaster that fell down. And the ceiling underneath wood.  Given what happened is the rest of the plaster ceiling safe? Can it be repaired?

The wood underneath may also make a nice ceiling. I hope all is well now and very grateful that you were protected.

And no... it's not your time yet as more interesting times are ahead and the light workers are needed to help raise the frequency vibration.

I too, worry about Lionhawk. After he described the heat and humidity I thought, woah. What helped us in Hawaii when the humidity with high humidity was a dehumidifier. We often switched it from one bedroom to another just to make it bearable to sleep.

Time is speeding by and we've lost 3 of our animals from Hawaii in the past 8 months. Our 14 year old dog, Rosie, our 17 year old Mini horse, Makani - who we gave to a horse friend to watch over - and yesterday our 13 year old cat, Lei Lei. After watching so many videos of people crossing over and coming back... I know that they'll all be waiting when it's time to cross. It's just sad. Their passing marks an end of an era (Hawaii) in our lives.

After having a dream of our dog Rosie in the kitchen our daughter told us that she missed Rosie and having a dog. Two days later a woman at work had her puppies with her, with one left that hadn't been spoken for. A male. She texted his picture and asked us if it was okay to get him. Our daughter's new puppy, Jack Daniels, has helped fill that empty place with joy.  He's a Shih Tzu (little lion). He looks like an Ewok. These are some stock photos. He's more brown with a white chin and bib. Mr. Cutie Patootie.

I hope you, Lionhawk and our other Misties friends are doing ok. Summer often is a busy time to get a lot done before the winter snow. We're currently working to get a bathroom built for the cabin as that would make it more comfortable then trekking back through the snow to use the facilities in the house.

Please take care.. the video you posted was enlightening. Lots of good sharing.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 501097002_small

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Maltese-shih-tzu-puppy-looking-at-camera-picture-id185060990?k=20&m=185060990&s=612x612&w=0&h=aGvDA_bcTgWhn8NvRsis64aggfbo0d8C2YVBwq-87cI=

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Funny-shih-tzu-dog-sleeping-and-relaxing-on-the-floor-at-home-picture-id1342156261?k=20&m=1342156261&s=612x612&w=0&h=aysUVF_j3FP6Jh4EjI5frx_dC3pjwvpJvV7uo29if6w=

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Thats the point Carol, no wood to attach the ceiling too but points of glue here and there directly on the concrete  Shocked
    Heavy heat combined with moisture created enough tension on the plaster that it cracked and fell off. Apparently this happens now and then in Spain.

Its a lovely new puppy you got there Carol , soo  fluffy, adorable really
    Looks like he is already feeling at ease amongst you 😊

Long time no seen LionHawk here.
    I asked Beren on FB if he had any news from Andy but last time they were in contact was a year ago.
    It would be greatly appreciated if Andy could just come in and say hello as Clearwater
    kindly did.
    Sadly we are so few left here 🙏🧡
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:06 pm

mudra wrote:Thats the point Carol, no wood to attach the ceiling too but points of glue here and there directly on the concrete  Shocked
    Heavy heat combined with moisture created enough tension on the plaster that it cracked and fell off. Apparently this happens now and then in Spain.

Its a lovely new puppy you got there Carol , soo  fluffy, adorable really
    Looks like he is already feeling at ease amongst you 😊

I asked Beren on FB if he had any news from Andy but last time they were in contact was a year ago.
    It would be greatly appreciated if Andy could just come in and say hello as Clearwater
    kindly did.

I agree mudra. I've been worried about Andy and wondering how he was doing,

With regard to the forum. There has been problems with folks accessing Mists and it is sad so few are left to share their posts. I wonder if things will turn around once the new Internet platform is on line via Starlink. With all of the censoring.. I have difficulty accessing different sites and specific people who are truthers.

I hope there is a safe way to repair your ceiling. Wood, if possible would be nice. There are of several ways it can be fixed, yet challenging. The most important part is that you were safely away when this happened.

How are you settling in? The photos of Spain you shared were lovely. Be blessed mudra and be safe.

A few days ago, I woke up in a dream to see my friend who had passed over last December. She was a remarkable woman. When connected on the other side, the feeling of happiness was completely consuming. Happiness was everything.. words cannot possibly convey this feeling experience, or the connections. Falling back into the dream she gave me her jag and cautioned me to be careful and there were some others who may be problematic. Sure enough, when the others appeared ,I work up. Yet, this happy feeling drilled down into the core of my heart to be carried around like a precious treasure. I was happy she connected and she was happy that I was happy. Words are so inadequate when attempting to describe the ineffable. Awesome.

After viewing so many NDE vids I'd been thinking about what it would be like to be on the other side and the challenges of being here. Perhaps when we transition to the 5th dimension those issues will have resolved themselves. Or not. How can anyone know until the experience is encapsulated. There have been several Indian Summer days recently where the weather its perfect to sit outside and enjoy day. Puppy likes it too as do the cats. It's nice to get some outdoor time in before the snow at the end of next month. Where we're located it has snowed almost every Halloween. With the recent fires surround us rain will be appreciated too. It's just sad to see the wild life and their habitat destroyed. These type of fires also burn the grass and low brushes clearing the land. The smoke has been problematic from time to time affecting breathing. Some recent winds flaired up due to drop in temp which fanned the flames helping the fire take off again. One estimated report was that it would be the end of October before it would be out. Just when it snows. There is one Maple treen branch that has bright red leaves on it.. its officially Fall. Seems the summer has whizzed by along with the year. I took some photos of it. So beautiful. Maybe someday I can do a painting of the red Maple leaves that would due it justice. That would be fun.

Take care my dear mudra.. I'll drop Andy an email and see if he responds.  JT

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:43 am

mudra wrote:
    kindly did.

mudra, I sent you a couple of emails a few weeks ago regarding Andy and his condition. I did think maybe you didn´t receive them. I had to change my old email and my new one is going to people´s spam folder (no doubt where they belong). I sent you a couple of one lines this morning again, maybe they are in your spam.

I do have news of Andy, and it is not great news, he is not doing well, but I am not sure I should share online. Maybe I will also email him again to check up. Our last exchanges were about a month ago.

Winter is coming.. I am too busy with preparations to be online much these days, but I try and check in here most days. The forest workers destroyed my water pipe from the spring this week, with their big machinery. I didnt need that... I had enough to do already..

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:39 am

Thanks for popping in despite your busy schedule Vidya
    The water pipe being cut off by forest workers is saddening news.
    Will they be able to repair it ?

I sound your mails allright as I checked  today an old adress of mine I no longer use.
    Sorry for not letting you know of the change. I thought I had done so actually.

I felt something may be wrong with Lionhawk a while ago.
    Its unusual for him to remain silent for long on his thread.
    It could well be Andy's time to depart is coming to a close.
    He certainly felt this himself a while back.

We shared interesting and valuable things on the Bridgeway.
    It is the place in the Mists where one feels like sitting around a campfire
    and exchange what we have at heart.
    I am grateful to LH to have opened the thread in the first place.
    In Lionhawk I found a friend , a brother in the soul which I respect for standing by his beliefs
    following the path less traveled with great courage and dedication.
    Someone gifted in many areas and talented in writing too.

I wish he could stay with us a little longer.
    But hey what do I know of cosmic decisions.
    We will meet again brother , take good care of yourself Lionhawk.
    In 🧡 and Spirit
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:21 pm

Hello dear Carol
    I sent you a PM a couple of days ago and the next day a mail as well.
    Please go and see.

With Love and kindness
    🙏🧡
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:29 pm

Okay. I didn't receive your email mudra. Did get an email response for Andy yesterday and emailed you just now with regard to its contents. He's not been here due to a medical condition.

Lionhawk: "Thank you Carol! My writing days are over. I hope everyone is well over there. Give everyone my best!"

So sorry about not seeing your PM. I'm so bad about checking it unless there is a notification in my email. I'll check it now.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:38 am

Thank You Carol 🧡
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm

Hey folks.

Sorry for my absence. The reason being, is I had a stroke last May. It really knocked me into the dirt. It has been an immense struggle since then. It is because of shear will to stay alive. Diabetes does not give back. It only takes away. Day by day. On most days I struggle with my vision. Going blind. Today, is a better day although everything is still blurry. Part of the struggle. 8 years ago, the doctors wanted to cut my legs off. I fired them and got the hell out of their medical death program. Through meditation, I was able to extend my life. Regulating heart rate and blood pressure, plus 24/7 pain. One of the worse parts is the losing of feeling in my legs, feet, and hands. Neuropathy. Legs feel like they are made of wood. Hands have become very stiff. Can barely write. In the current situation, I can barely walk. No strength. Had to crawl out of the tube many times. No strength to even stand up. Currently, I can no longer drive and am in search for a wheel chair. Falling has also been an issue. Almost broke my neck 2 months ago, as my head struck a door knob on the way down. Things are degrading quickly and regrettably. Also keep in mind, I am not looking for any pity. In sincerity to all of you, I just wanted to bring to your awareness the current situation. All that being said, it is what it is.

All is not lost. I still do some session work. In my sleep state, I continue to work on the 5th dimensional Earth. That Earth is almost completed. Very soon now. It's been a lot of preparation for those who are frequency specific to be there. I've been assisting in the building of communities.

I also know a lot of fear has been generated by the behavior of our Sun in recent times. Have no fear. He is doing what needs to be done. He calls us the Paranoid Bunch. I love his sense of humor.

The Goddess of our Galaxy is still pissed but her anger has toned down a tiny bit. She has a lot to deal with.

I do visit here on a regular basis, pending on my vision. Just to stay tuned. I couldn't help but notice some poster would like for me to be incinerated. WOW!!!!! And we wonder why we are still a type-zero civilization? According to the historical status quo, "what is worse than a nigger is a half breed Indian." Again, according to the historical status quo.

So the white man came to our shores, sent by the ones who furnished the money to do so, by the Elites. We welcomed them with peaceful arms out held. What did we get in return? Our women were raped, we inherited their diseases, killed so many millions of us, labeled us as Savages. Our population was reduced to maybe 8% and imprisoned us on an area of land not fit for even a goat. As time went on, the white slave owners did the same thing to our African tribal brothers and sisters. Raped their women. Producing half breeds across the board. The trauma created by the raping was horrible enough, but went up another level when these half breeds were created. Imagine being a half breed being rejected by the very same ones that created you. A total mind job.

Many tribes here were forced by the white U.S. government to sign their Elites' bogus treaties. The Shoshone were resisting to sign such a treaty. To convince the Shoshone, this white US army killed a young brave, placed him on a spit and then ate him in front of the whole tribe. This is in the historical records. So who were the real savages here? Cannibals as well!

I confess! I am a half breed. 50% Blackfoot Native American, 25% Swedish, and 25% Italian. I'm also an anti-vaxxer because I won't submit to suicide. The true definition of a nigger is someone who is lowdown. It has nothing to do with color. It is someone who operates with a black heart. Based on what threads I've seen, black heart indeed. I also can't believe for the life of me why these threads are still up. They are just nasty and so regressive in nature. Just plain evil energy being anchored into this once upon a time, great forum. None of this makes any sense to me why the forum guidelines are being ignored. Maybe this site needs the number of views to keep going. I don't know. I'm just completely baffled. I know if I did something like this with this regressive-ness, my butt would have been booted out of here. Maybe I'm missing something here. Someone straighten me out here, please.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is hanging in there with all the madness in today's world. It's one hell of a movie.

Took 6 hours for me to write this.

Namaste'

Here is some Reptilian human hybrids having a great time with one of my tribal brothers. Don't have a stroke. It can be deadly.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:21 am

DUPLICATE. SEE BELOW. LARGE NUMBER OF REPEATED VIDEOS SLOWING VIEWING OF THE PAGE.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:15 pm; edited 9 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:55 am

Lionhawk wrote:

Hey folks.

Sorry for my absence. The reason being, is I had a stroke last May. It really knocked me into the dirt. It has been an immense struggle since then. It is because of shear will to stay alive. Diabetes does not give back. It only takes away. Day by day. On most days I struggle with my vision. Going blind. Today, is a better day although everything is still blurry. Part of the struggle. 8 years ago, the doctors wanted to cut my legs off. I fired them and got the hell out of their medical death program. Through meditation, I was able to extend my life. Regulating heart rate and blood pressure, plus 24/7 pain. One of the worse parts is the losing of feeling in my legs, feet, and hands. Neuropathy. Legs feel like they are made of wood. Hands have become very stiff. Can barely write. In the current situation, I can barely walk. No strength. Had to crawl out of the tube many times. No strength to even stand up. Currently, I can no longer drive and am in search for a wheel chair. Falling has also been an issue. Almost broke my neck 2 months ago, as my head struck a door knob on the way down. Things are degrading quickly and regrettably. Also keep in mind, I am not looking for any pity. In sincerity to all of you, I just wanted to bring to your awareness the current situation. All that being said, it is what it is.

All is not lost. I still do some session work. In my sleep state, I continue to work on the 5th dimensional Earth. That Earth is almost completed. Very soon now. It's been a lot of preparation for those who are frequency specific to be there. I've been assisting in the building of communities.

I also know a lot of fear has been generated by the behavior of our Sun in recent times. Have no fear. He is doing what needs to be done. He calls us the Paranoid Bunch. I love his sense of humor.

The Goddess of our Galaxy is still pissed but her anger has toned down a tiny bit. She has a lot to deal with.

I do visit here on a regular basis, pending on my vision. Just to stay tuned. I couldn't help but notice some poster would like for me to be incinerated. WOW!!!!! And we wonder why we are still a type-zero civilization? According to the historical status quo, "what is worse than a nigger is a half breed Indian." Again, according to the historical status quo.

So the white man came to our shores, sent by the ones who furnished the money to do so, by the Elites. We welcomed them with peaceful arms out held. What did we get in return? Our women were raped, we inherited their diseases, killed so many millions of us, labeled us as Savages. Our population was reduced to maybe 8% and imprisoned us on an area of land not fit for even a goat. As time went on, the white slave owners did the same thing to our African tribal brothers and sisters. Raped their women. Producing half breeds across the board. The trauma created by the raping was horrible enough, but went up another level when these half breeds were created. Imagine being a half breed being rejected by the very same ones that created you. A total mind job.

Many tribes here were forced by the white U.S. government to sign their Elites' bogus treaties. The Shoshone were resisting to sign such a treaty. To convince the Shoshone, this white US army killed a young brave, placed him on a spit and then ate him in front of the whole tribe. This is in the historical records. So who were the real savages here? Cannibals as well!

I confess! I am a half breed. 50% Blackfoot Native American, 25% Swedish, and 25% Italian. I'm also an anti-vaxxer because I won't submit to suicide. The true definition of a nigger is someone who is lowdown. It has nothing to do with color. It is someone who operates with a black heart. Based on what threads I've seen, black heart indeed. I also can't believe for the life of me why these threads are still up. They are just nasty and so regressive in nature. Just plain evil energy being anchored into this once upon a time, great forum. None of this makes any sense to me why the forum guidelines are being ignored. Maybe this site needs the number of views to keep going. I don't know. I'm just completely baffled. I know if I did something like this with this regressive-ness, my butt would have been booted out of here. Maybe I'm missing something here. Someone straighten me out here, please.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is hanging in there with all the madness in today's world. It's one hell of a movie.

Namaste'

Here is some Reptilian human hybrids having a great time with one of my tribal brothers. Don't have a stroke. It can be deadly.

It makes my heart happy to see your post Lionhawk and appreciate your update. As for "that poster"... he slipped under the radar for a wee bit and has since been booted out. I'll delete those threads today.

We're still recovering from some virus since returning from my brother's funeral in mid February. This year has been surreal with two family deaths and the fallout one family member over her roll as Executor.

I enjoy your spiritual work updates. Nice to know the new planet is almost ready. James Gilliland did discuss the increase in the Schumann frequency.

Here's the link to his recent update:

James Gilliand ECETI STARGATE OFFICIAL 2/12/23
    NEWS Update + Viewers Favorite Q&A

https://rumble.com/v2cppl2-as-you-wish-talk-radio-news-update-viewers-favorite-q-and-a.html

Recap of January 6th video.

Weather rapidly changing due to the increase of solar storms. Schumann resonance is off the scales. Major cause of gamma Z. Ultra violet nuclear rays are hitting the planet. It's a vibrational lifting. Rising frequencies of the planet. All these incoming energies are affecting everyone. UFO pulses and lights are being seen around the world.

Winters are getting worse. More snow.

The creator is giving his best (incarnated souls) for these times. Have to get on with the shift. Those who don't take personal responsibility won't make it.

There is a muti-dimensional temporal war going on. There is so much going on its hard to keep track of it all. Higher dimensional beings don't do AI. You get love, a blissful feeling from these higher dimensional beings.
    ==

Know that we care about you and send you healing thoughts and prayers. You're a true spiritual warrior still out there doing the good work. Awesome.

Love  Hadriel C

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:32 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:

Hey folks.

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron wrote:Good to see you posting, Lionhawk, but what a mess!! I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. As always, I never know how to properly respond to your posts. It's as if we live in different worlds (of consciousness, spirituality, knowledge, character, etc.). You are a first-hand soul and I remain a second-hand soul. I'm pretty much on my own in this forum. I'm appreciative but we almost never directly communicate with each other. I suspect some of the reasons but I don't really know what the hell is going on. I've tried to understand during my entire life and it never works. I just seem to keep digging a deeper and deeper hell and/or grave for myself. Things got especially weird when I started posting on Project Avalon and later on the Mists of Avalon. Then, I started encountering individuals of interest, including face to face real-life communication with someone who told me, matter of fact, "I Am RA." He seemed to mean it and seemed to behave in a manner I found believable and/or credible (regardless of goodness and/or badness). After we parted ways, I started experiencing serious physical, mental, and spiritual difficulties, including a hernia, devastating dental problems (including grinding and erosion), a chronic respiratory problem (lasting six years now). open-heart surgery, a stroke (or mimic-stroke) with seriously scrambled thinking, writing, and speaking, a chronic neurological problem which has lasted for decades (since my teens). I've been sedated and shocked three times, had my heart-medicine screwed-up (with my pulse reaching way over 200 beats per minute), what seems to be a chronic neurotoxin condition. I am apparently 2 inches shorter than I used to be, my ears ring loudly 24/7, my eyes have numerous large floaters, I often see a streaming white point of light (which seems to be alive and watching me), one eye sometimes moves out of alignment with the other eye for a couple of minutes as I feel really horrible, my midsection body seems chronically larger and tighter than it used to be, my lifetime memories seem to have been erased, and NOBODY SEEMS TO GIVE A GOD-DAMN!! And I'm just getting started!! In the dark, I see a white circle of light in each eye as I move my eyes side-to-side with my eyes closed in a dark-room. I have chronic and severe double-vision (which I suspect is poison-related). I have a chronic cough. Some of my symptoms seem to match some of Sherry Shriner's alleged symptoms. What if there is something which predates COVID and is much worse than COVID (or whatever it really was and is)?? What if Artificial-Intelligence, Genetic-Manipulation, Nefarious-Entity Activity, Undetectable Synthetic Neurotoxins, and Who-Knows-What-Else is involved in the Control, Overthrow, and/or Destruction of Humanity (as we know it)?? But what if most (or all) of us are Ancient Alien A$$holes on a soul-basis?? I could continue but this hurts too-much and I'm exposing myself too-much. More than a dozen-years of internet-posting has mostly involved a brick-wall of silence from all concerned and unconcerned. I suspect the aliens and agencies know exactly what's going-on but who knows who they really work for?!! This thing could be unimaginably dark and deep. I'm also concerned about the very recent posting involving the "N" word (for starters). A few years ago, that would've been met with instant scolding, deletion, and banning!! What Changed?? You seem to feel as if you are dying. I seem to feel as if I am dying. I'm probably not as bad-off as you are (at this point) but things are going downhill rapidly. Sherry Shriner (whoever and/or whatever she was) kept saying that it is "candle-snuffing time" where the genuinely good-people are being terminated. What if most everything is BS?? What if the Real-Truth is worse than we can imagine?? I need to stop. I'll think about your post, and I might have something more constructive to say. BTW, the Karmic-Debt relative to what has been done to the Native-Americans and Black-Africans (to just name a couple) is Astronomically and Exponentially Reprehensible and I Believe There Will Be a Harsh and Horrific Righteous-Judgment. One Last Thing. I'm interested in that Goddess from the Center of the Galaxy. Is She Somehow an Ancient to Modern Borg-Queen?? I Mean Zero Disrespect. It's Just That the Universe Might be Stranger and More Dangerous Than We Can Think!! Good Night. More in a Day or Two...
    On August 15, 2022, I had an appointment in a major Catholic hospital (complete with remnants of late 19th century religious architecture), rode on the bus as I observed a major Jesuit university, traveled on a ferry as I observed a major US city. Finally, as I walked to my destination, I observed a sunny day (complete with saltwater beaches and mountain ranges) and a Roman Catholic Priest walking toward me!! I greeted the young priest, as I said, "Quite a Cathedral, Isn't It?!" He seemed a bit surprised as he agreed. I didn't attempt to converse. I think he was catching a ferry. Also, I have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth, especially when dealing with clergy. I considered my religious and political science fiction, but I bit my tongue. I considered how I've joked about referring to myself as a "Renegade French Jesuit Organist." I considered Villa Cabrini and The Brides of Christ!! What Would Monseigneur Bowe Say?? Perhaps someone should reveal Orthodoxymoron Unveiled to this young and idealistic priest!! I later thought it might've been Keanu Reeves (John in Constantine and Neo in the Matrix), and I'm kicking myself for not asking. In the above-mentioned hospital, I underwent open-heart surgery five and a half years ago. A day after the surgery I argued with a Vanderbilt Divinity School Graduate, who told me, "Your Cup is Too Full." A VIP in the room next to mine made me wonder what the hell (or what in hell) I was dealing with. A month later, outside of this same hospital, I encountered someone who looked and sounded like the Matrix Oracle who said she was recovering from cancer treatment. I gave her the requested bus fare. Earth might be a Reform School for Completely Ignorant Fools (of whom I am chief)!! This might get a lot worse before it becomes much better. During 2022, I encountered two or three official looking Chinese people. They weren't locals. It was probably nothing, but I wonder as I wander. I probably need to live in a Mercedes Sprinter and read newspapers, with no internet access. Actually, I told 'RA' it might be cool to tour Europe in a Ferrari, focusing on cathedrals and museums. He agreed. What Would Emissary Warden David (2nd video at 00:50 to 02:20) Say?? In 2010 (The Year We Made Contact) Bartleby and Loki stopped their car, pointing and laughing at me for twenty seconds, before driving away. Honest. Recently (in 2023) I might've briefly encountered Bartleby and Loki (separately in a two week period). Honest. I SO Wish I Were Just Making Stuff Up!! Honest. I might've recently and briefly spoken with Ashleigh LaThrop (Becky in Utopia). She asked me a question, and when I satisfactorily answered, she gave the namaste sign. A dozen years ago, as I sang a capella behind a church, a young woman appeared, and we spoke about religion and spirituality. She thought there was more spirituality in a McDonald's than in most churches. Later, Sherry Shriner repeatedly spoke of unspeakable things in McDonald's fast-food. Recently, a smart, beautiful, and sexy woman began talking with me, and mentioned milkshakes (which tasted a bit like liquer) at McDonald's. As usual, I was boring and stupid, but there must've been some reason why she talked to me in such a stimulating manner. I've repeatedly encountered a tall, distinguished young-woman who I seem to know, but can't place. I thought I might've encountered Jack Ryan, but I didn't say anything. I kicked myself after he left. My mind, body, and soul are increasingly turning to mush, so don't expect anything noteworthy from me (especially in real-life). People are becoming increasingly nasty and testing toward me, and seem to know about my physical, mental, and spiritual-problems relative to my internet-fiasco. I might need to retreat into hermit obscurity for my own safety and sanity. Do NOT Make Fun of People with Strokes and Other Debilitating Problems. What Would Pro Bono Do?? A Dozen Years of Discovery?? What Would Doctor Kokkfokker Do??

I admit my threads are a fishing expedition, but I insist they are an honest and earnest fishing expedition. They don't involve dishonesty, hallucinations, or spiritualistic experiences yet the supernatural has been obvious to me. I suspect we live in a haunted planet. This is complex and somewhat fishy, which is why I'm wondering if the Bible is more of a cover-story than we can imagine, yet for mostly legitimate reasons?! What if a team of researchers and writers wrote the Bible while researching the Library at Alexandria (for example)?? To simplify this concept, imagine reading the 21 Epistles, interspersed with watching the 1963 movie, Cleopatra, starring Elizabeth Taylor. In that movie, she exclaims, "I Am Isis!!" What if she was correct?? Perhaps we will NEVER Know the Whole-Story of this Solar System. What if the Epistles (read straight-through, over and over) are a pragmatic center and middle-way for a world in the process of going insane?? What if the possibilities are endless and mostly dead ends?? In the Beginning was the Queen?? The Queen was with God?? The Queen was God?? God Save the Queen?? I need to stop. I am SO miserable and hamstrung. I suspect foul-play and high-treason but what do I know?? I Know I Don't Know. Perhaps All of Us Are Hopelessly Deluded with Conflicting Delusions!! Comparative Religions = Conflicting Delusions?? Progressive Revelation = Regressive Deception?? Researchers Beware!! I've Created a Potpourri of Possibilities and it Scares the Hell Out of Me!! Be Afraid!! Be Very Afraid!! I've stated repeatedly that plane-crash videos make me face myself and think in ways I can't otherwise imagine. The people in the third video were unimaginably calm. This reminded me regarding what I've been claiming and/or hinting-at for a dozen years. Look at what has happened to humanity in that dozen years!! BTW, I believe I've encountered at least a couple of people who supposedly died in plane crashes (but I don't want to talk about it). This wasn't involving spiritualistic experiences. I could explain but I'd rather not. I'm always absolutely honest in my posts and threads. I'm probably a bit crazy (in a nice way) but perhaps it takes a lone-nut to deal with insane situations. Consider the Wisdom-Books and Epistles. They seem sort of crazy but what if the authors were dealing with some crazy $hi+?! Think About It.

What if Ancient Artificial Intelligence has run the Universe for Millions, Billions, or even Trillions of Years?? Local Warden < Solar Warden < Emissary Warden < Ancient Artificial Intelligence?? What if Deuteronomy, Job to Isaiah, and Daniel read straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations is formulaic, revelatory, and salvific regarding Earth and Humanity?? What Would Douglas Vogt Say?? What if the Ancient AI trumps the Wardens?? What if the entire solar system is gradually imploding, causing solar system warming?? I really do NOT wish to think about this stuff (and I've been incapable of dealing with it for a very long time). What if, in a previous life, I stumbled upon the Real-Deal Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything?? What if the Truth made me Crazy for All Eternity?? What if this Truth will drive 87% of us Crazy?? A couple of insiders hinted at a grim near future for humanity when I spoke with them several years ago, and I do NOT think they were kidding. Did they deceive me?? How would I know or not know?? I feel a bit like a Blind Man in The Most Dangerous Game! Do You See What I Mean?! What Is the Relationship Between Dynamic-Equilibrium, Purgatory Incorporated, and Non-Cooperative Games?? What Would Dr. John Nash Say?? The Games People Play?? What Would Dr. Eric Berne Say?? The Game of the Millennium?? What Would S.R. Hadden Say?? Have I Been Handed My Hat?? 'RA' Gave Me a Fedora!! I Gave 'RA' a 1930's Mercedes Model. Something is heating-up and I'm not liking what I'm sensing. I've been asking for some real-deal input regarding my threads (especially the questions) which might be most appropriate in a private setting (such as in the last scenes of The Pelican Brief). I don't crave some sort of a stupid circus (which might approximate the Chinese spy-balloon nonsense). Talking privately with RA might've been a tentative genesis but I sensed hatred and treachery (especially when I seemed to get a lot of what was said and not said). I'm strongly leaning toward privately watching things play-out with responsible-neutrality. My threads are merely an exercise for all concerned and unconcerned (which might only be appropriate for one or two percent of humanity) but I might be surprised by how receptive the 98 or 99 percent might be. Still, a lot of people might go nuts (in ways most of us might not be able to imagine). Things might really go to hell in a hurry. BTW, did I recently encounter Mark Zuckerberg?? Probably not, but the resemblance was startling. I really do not wish to play these hide and seek games. The Deep State uses Front People (who might be smart, stupid, good, bad, or whatever). I don't wish to play ball. I mostly wish to pop the damn ball. What Would JFK Say?? What Would Mary Say?? What Would John Denver Say?? What Would George Burns Say?? That's All I'm Going to Say!! Now I'm Going to Re-Watch Oh, God! Especially Notice the Shower Scene Regarding Theodicy and Eschatology!! Big Picture!! Over and Out!! In High-School, I Drove an AMC Pacer in Burbank. I Later Owned a Cab Company and Worked in a Grocery Store. In High-School, I Discussed 'Homeostasis' with a Medical Doctor in a Break Room. In My Twenties, I Told Another Medical Doctor That "God Has a Lousy Job, But Somebody Has to Do It." I Thought He Was Going to Call Security. Pope Francis Said, "God is Sick." Perhaps God is Sick of the Bullshit. Consider Reconsidering Father, Son, Holy-Spirit, Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Twenty-Four Hours Began at Exactly Noon (May 13, 2020) As Two Ambulances and Half-Dozen Fire-Personnel Pounded on My Front-Door While Suffering a Stroke as One of the Ambulances Raced for Twenty-Four Miles and Twenty-Four Minutes as Sirens Wailed as the Fire-Department Braved Red-Lights and Traffic-Signals as My Speech was Badly-Garbled as My Predicament Worsened as the Crowded Emergency-Department Became Increasingly Concerned as Too-Much Time had Passed as an Expensive Drug was Too-Risky as the Emergency CAT-SCAN Revealed Slice After Slice of the Computer-Axial-Tomography Offered Faith, Hope, and Love as the ER Doctor Feared Brain-Damage was a Done-Deal as COVID-19 Swabs Invaded my Nostrils (Hopefully a Negative Verdict) as the Sexy-Nurses Lifted My Spirits Despite My Dire-Straits. My Disheveled Appearance Embarrassed Me as the Occupational-Therapist and Physical-Therapist Stood Their Ground as I Became Impatient as I Couldn't Communicate as My Fragmented-Words and Meaningless-Images, Caused My Anger and Frustration to Boil-Over as My Therapists and Nurses Gave-Up in Exasperation. I was Livid with Life, the Universe, and Everything, and Cursed God with Self-Destructive Intentions and Exacerbations. At Midnight, My Troubled-Sleep Rudely Punctuated the Loud Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imagine There's No Stroke Machine as it Clicked Like Techno-Disco on Steroids for Fifteen-Minutes. I Tried Practicing Troublesome Words with Relentlessness as if W. Clement Stone exclaimed, "Repetition!! Repetition!! Repetition!! And ACTION!!" Morning was Broken as an Echocardiogram with Faint-Assurance as the Beautiful Discharge-Nurse Nearly Caused My Own Discharge!! The Cute, Smart, and Petite Doctor Cautioned That my Relatively Mild Stroke was Worthy of an Oval-Office Intern (Just Kidding). I Wish I Could Talk Properly and Flirtatiously with Angelic-Nurses and a Climactic Chorus of Concupiscence!! It Might've Been!! The Taxi Finally Brought the Twenty-Four Hours of Life-Changing Drama to a Close Which Will Never Be the Same Again (May 14, 2020).

My 36 hours of acute-crisis, seemed to be a stroke, yet after a good-night's rest and vocabulary exercise (May 15, 2020), I seemed to be much improved, and my talking seemed borderline miraculous, yet I suspected that I might've been poisoned in some way. The night before my stroke, my mailbox contained my long-awaited full-face respirator-mask, and I opened it around Ten PM, and tried it approximately ten minutes later, with a tight-fit and full-respiration, for around five minutes, before removing the mask. The box was completely covered by packaging-tape, with no cardboard showing whatsoever. By late morning, I exhibited severe speech difficulties indicative of a moderate stroke. What if I was poisoned, possibly by the contents of the mask and box?? The mask was from China. Or, what if there were some other explanations?? What if a CT-SCAN and MRI might've revealed something much more sinister than a mild stroke or some nasty poison (as bad as that might be)?? What if my brain was full of computer chips and/or nanobots and/or alien implants?? I never know who to tell about this sort of thing, but I suspect various agencies know what ails me in meticulous detail, regardless of whether they are good or bad. I experience ringing in the ears, a strange hernia, possibly toxic fluids, and/or neurotoxins, including episodes of one eye out of alignment for a couple of minutes, streaming white-lights of a supernatural nature. I might have a progressively worse neurological condition. Agencies know how to make one stupid, crazy, and dead, seemingly resulting in natural causes. Take a long hard look at the CT-SCAN and MRI (for starters). Sherry Shriner constantly spoke of being poisoned, with frequent coughing, and a heart condition (and I think she mentioned back-pain). Perhaps there is some sort of a soul-scalping phenomenon, with Organic, Electronic, and Supernatural Components. COVID-19 might be the least of our worries. This might be just the beginning of our sorrows.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Abm32

OXY,

Really listen to the words, over and over again. Yep, you're crazy just like me! All it means is that we have a much much greater awareness field compared to many who have not developed their awareness fields. Call me crazy! I'm good with that! I would rather be considered crazy than be a person who chooses to be small minded. That's on them. I refuse to take responsibility for their choices. You and I have more in common than you may realize. We are just merely on our own separate paths, doing the best we can to enlighten humanity. Of course, you and I are going to have differences of opinion. That's normal. However, there have been so many instances where I might be working on something and you will post something I am working on. Now, I find that crazy! Better yet, uncanny. It also confirms to me, you and I are connected in some way on another level. And I am good with that. We push the limits when trying to find the truth. WE are doing what we were sent here to do. I get it! I have gone through what you have also gone through in the context of the negative emotions we experience. You are not a human if you haven't. The more you are aware the less you know, is a fact. Beliefs are not facts. What you know through your experiences are though. Always remember this, beliefs are second hand and knowing through experiencing are first hand. When you die, your beliefs will melt away into nothingness and your experiences will be what you carry forward. On another level, you are in search of something that is very deep and personal to you. Something in your spiritual past. It's there as I can see it. But I can't see what it is because you are protecting it to the extreme because it means so much to you. You have shield it with a formed barrier of questions. Good for you because you are at least trying to resolve what you are protecting. It may seem to others that you are crazy, because of their closed minds, and their lack of compassion to even try to understand the reality you are living through. Those are the ones that don't give a God damn. They will never be a soulution to your soul. They don't have the proper qualifications to do so. The laws of Attraction will also state that.

Just so you know, I do give a God damn about you. Others here are guilty of that too. I think about you almost everyday and I know I am not the only one here who does. I do love you and appreciate you in the highest. What you do here takes a lot of balls. It is an honor to know you, period. The only thing I want from you is for you to be you. Take that to the bank!

You, in some way, remind me of my youngest Brother, who died 3/19/21. He must of had the Gluiness record for emergency visits to the hospital. He was bi-polar and manic. He destroyed so many of his relationships through those manic swings he had. He was always a pain in my butt. Seeking attention. At which time I didn't have the time to address because of all my responsibilities. After he died, I did a session about him. I discovered the reason why he did what he did in his life. It was to prepare him for his next life with the complete understanding of what is was like, so he would be able to recognize in others what they went through in full understanding by experiencing. It was training for him so he could be a future healer to others who were bi-polar and manic. So in that light I see you doing something similar for the future. All of your questions will be answered. So, please stay on course the best you can. If you need assistance, just ask. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I now understand a lot more of what you went through with your stroke. My stroke had blue and white rays of light that was similar to the Aurora Borealis in Alaska. Also flashes of blue and white light. The displacement of speech was something else. I could talk but I didn't have the words to be coherent. I also have moments of dementia. I go into a room and completely forget why I went there. Just the other day, I grabbed a gallon of milk, poured a glass, then took the glass of milk and went to put it back in the fridge. Scary. 7 falls so far. 4 of which, my head made contact with wooden furniture. 1 fall with a door knob. It's like a switch that turns off in my legs and I go down. The only thing that has been saving my butt is my heart. The eyes are another story. New and improved floaters. Blurry vision is constant now. Ye Haw! I haven't had heart surgery as you did, but I know I have been close to having several heart attacks. I can't go to the hospital either because these hospitals are loaded with covid. Diabetes and covid are a death sentence when combined. I have been so lucky not to get it. A US Army doctor, Major, gave me a standing order to not take another flu shot ever again. He said it would instantly kill me. I just so happen to be one of those soldiers that was jabbed by the swine flu shot. 1976, Fort Dix, N.J. I nearly died then.

You are also absolutely spot on as to our Universe. It is insane. It is the very reason why the Goddess of our Galaxy is so pissed off. She's had enough of it. When I approached her, I had to stay back in terms of distance because she was in a state of absolute rage. There was no conversation because of that rage. The second visit I attempted resulted with the same result but her rage was a little bit toned down. I will try again very soon, but I have to change the parameters to allow a conversation to take place. Just make a note here as to our Galactic central Sun. Around March 26, 2023, prepare yourselves for another energy wave. Here's a Universal constant. Crap rolls down hill. Gaia is manifesting into our physicality the crap that is coming down.

I got to take a break. Below is a Darryl Hall version with Cee Lo Green.

Call me crazy!

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:50 pm

sunny

Carol wrote,

"It makes my heart happy to see your post Lionhawk and appreciate your update. As for "that poster"... he slipped under the radar for a wee bit and has since been booted out. I'll delete those threads today.

We're still recovering from some virus since returning from my brother's funeral in mid February. This year has been surreal with two family deaths and the fallout one family member over her roll as Executor.

I enjoy your spiritual work updates. Nice to know the new planet is almost ready. James Gilliland did discuss the increase in the Schumann frequency.

Here's the link to his recent update:

James Gilliand ECETI STARGATE OFFICIAL 2/12/23
    NEWS Update + Viewers Favorite Q&A
    https://rumble.com/v2cppl2-as-you-wish-talk-radio-news-update-viewers-favorite-q-and-a.html

Recap of January 6th video.

Weather rapidly changing due to the increase of solar storms. Schumann resonance is off the scales. Major cause of gamma Z. Ultra violet nuclear rays are hitting the planet. It's a vibrational lifting. Rising frequencies of the planet. All these incoming energies are affecting everyone. UFO pulses and lights are being seen around the world.

Winters are getting worse. More snow.

The creator is giving his best (incarnated souls) for these times. Have to get on with the shift. Those who don't take personal responsibility won't make it.

There is a muti-dimensional temporal war going on. There is so much going on its hard to keep track of it all. Higher dimensional beings don't do AI. You get love, a blissful feeling from these higher dimensional beings.
    ==

Know that we care about you and send you healing thoughts and prayers. You're a true spiritual warrior still out there doing the good work. Awesome."

Love  Hadriel C

Thank you Carol! I am now relived. You had me worried. The frequency shot up when you removed those threads. Great job! It seems that there is always an awful executor in every family. They are supposed to do that assignment by a judge's order. And we let the abuse of those orders be untold and they get away with it and steal the Estate. My sister stole an estimated $700,000 from my Mom's estate. Us 4 kids was suppose to get 25% each. Never happened. We don't report it because we don't want any further trauma on the family. They would be in jail if we did.

I watch James every Saturday night. Have followed him for 25 years. I always have wondered what would happen if him and I sat down for a conversation. I still can't figure out what his beef is with Billy Meier. Tom Horn, despite appearances, I think is the problem there and not Billy.

In August of last year, I had a session with Gaia. She forewarned me of the record snow we will be having this Winter. There are several factors going on with the weather. It is not limited to solar storms. You also have Harrp. Also Gaia. She is recycling the negative emotional energy of humanity back into the weather to balance things out. Like flushing the toilet. Folks don't know this because they are not connected to her. Just look what humanity has done to her. Crapped all over her for years. She is rebelling in my opinion. Another sign of that is when you see an animal go on a rampage and kills people. Those events have become a common theme. I also don't blame her either. In the present day, humanity is way to over rated. Wars and famine everywhere. Oil, chemical, and used nuclear material dumped everywhere these buttholes decide. They could care less! Nuclear detonations that collapse other dimensions where other folks live. Brook and I discovered that on a rescue mission we assisted in. We saved 300,000 souls just on that one mission alone. Brook was also injured in that mission. The whole dimension had to be evacuated.

3 years ago December, a being contacted me. I wrote about that here on the Bridge-Way. Usually when I have a contact experience, I initiate it. As of a few weeks ago, I finally figured out who he represented. This being was 3.5 billion years old, as in one lifetime. And he looked it. I had tagged him as one of the Ancients like in the Stargate series. Little did I know that Delores Cannon had made contact herself with these beings with her research work. The question still remains as to why I was contacted by them? More session work is needed. I've seen him twice. Both meetings blew me away and I froze both times because he would suddenly appear and surprise me. Then would disappear as quickly as he had appeared.

Delores is my favorite. Because I was doing what she did back in the day for other people in the late 70's. I also wasn't even aware of her till a few years back. I could have made a career out of it as she did, but instead I turned. I decided to do the session work in on myself. I have no regrets in choosing that path. That choice paid out big time in terms of spiritual growth.

Many don't know about this temporal war that is going on. A small handful knew about it, 20 years ago. I fought in one of those temporal wars back in 2005. When you one day receive from Jesus an email saying 3 small words, "Go For It," I would suggest you go for it! As I did. I was also told from on high that if I hadn't, Gaia would have died, and everyone else. I was told this after that war. The temporal war thing is actually old news but is being presented now as new news. That's okay though as people need to be aware of this in the now. It was all about service to others. Still is.

Moving on...something weird happened when I wrote my post to OXY. My lamp flickered. 20 minutes later it flickered again. It has never done that before. Maybe someone was trying to get my attention. Maybe the bulb was starting to fail? 4 hours later I accidently knocked it over. It's a heavy lamp. The lamp stayed lit. The bulb should have failed.

20 years ago, I had another session. I wanted to ask the Prime Creator how he managed the Universe. So he showed me the layout. A pie with 7 pieces plus a small center circle in it. 7 main Universes. I have presented this before on the Bridge-Way. So 20 years goes by and I decided to check out the math on this and discovered the borders of these Universes are set at 51.428 degrees of inclination. Angle, in other words. That was about a year ago. Since then, the number 51 has been showing up everyday. It's maddening. I will look at the time and the clock will say, 9:51. I wake up in the morning to see what time it is and it will say, 7:51. This goes on several times a day but it doesn't stop there. Bank statement says in one entry, $__51.51.  Watching You Tube video of a war report and a jet is parked on a ship with #51. A starring quarterback having 51 completions and on and on. So I am being pinged by this number, multiple times a day. As much as 15 times in a single day. So I told a friend about it several times. Then a week ago, the same friend of mine was telling me where they lived. Blurted out the address and it was 5150 Ave. I said what did you say. A You Tube video popped up with a 51 foot catamaran. On and on. So I am trying to figure this out in a most serious way. What is the Universe trying to tell me? Then 6 hours ago I see a NDE vid on the You Tube screen. So I clicked it. Here it is. You are going to love this Carol.

Thank you Carol, for your blessings!

Namaste'

More coming...

Back at you!  The Karen

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:03 am

Lionhawk wrote:

OXY,

Really listen to the words, over and over again. Yep, you're crazy just like me! All it means is that we have a much much greater awareness field compared to many who have not developed their awareness fields. Call me crazy! I'm good with that! I would rather be considered crazy than be a person who chooses to be small minded. That's on them. I refuse to take responsibility for their choices. You and I have more in common than you may realize. We are just merely on our own separate paths, doing the best we can to enlighten humanity. Of course, you and I are going to have differences of opinion. That's normal. However, there have been so many instances where I might be working on something and you will post something I am working on. Now, I find that crazy! Better yet, uncanny. It also confirms to me, you and I are connected in some way on another level. And I am good with that. We push the limits when trying to find the truth. WE are doing what we were sent here to do. I get it! I have gone through what you have also gone through in the context of the negative emotions we experience. You are not a human if you haven't. The more you are aware the less you know, is a fact. Beliefs are not facts. What you know through your experiences are though. Always remember this, beliefs are second hand and knowing through experiencing are first hand. When you die, your beliefs will melt away into nothingness and your experiences will be what you carry forward. On another level, you are in search of something that is very deep and personal to you. Something in your spiritual past. It's there as I can see it. But I can't see what it is because you are protecting it to the extreme because it means so much to you. You have shield it with a formed barrier of questions. Good for you because you are at least trying to resolve what you are protecting. It may seem to others that you are crazy, because of their closed minds, and their lack of compassion to even try to understand the reality you are living through. Those are the ones that don't give a God damn. They will never be a soulution to your soul. They don't have the proper qualifications to do so. The laws of Attraction will also state that.

Just so you know, I do give a God damn about you. Others here are guilty of that too. I think about you almost everyday and I know I am not the only one here who does. I do love you and appreciate you in the highest. What you do here takes a lot of balls. It is an honor to know you, period. The only thing I want from you is for you to be you. Take that to the bank!

You, in some way, remind me of my youngest Brother, who died 3/19/21. He must of had the Guiness record for emergency visits to the hospital. He was bi-polar and manic. He destroyed so many of his relationships through those manic swings he had. He was always a pain in my butt. Seeking attention. At which time I didn't have the time to address because of all my responsibilities. After he died, I did a session about him. I discovered the reason why he did what he did in his life. It was to prepare him for his next life with the complete understanding of what is was like, so he would be able to recognize in others what they went through in full understanding by experiencing. It was training for him so he could be a future healer to others who were bi-polar and manic. So in that light I see you doing something similar for the future. All of your questions will be answered. So, please stay on course the best you can. If you need assistance, just ask. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I now understand a lot more of what you went through with your stroke. My stroke had blue and white rays of light that was similar to the Aurora Borealis in Alaska. Also flashes of blue and white light. The displacement of speech was something else. I could talk but I didn't have the words to be coherent. I also have moments of dementia. I go into a room and completely forget why I went there. Just the other day, I grabbed a gallon of milk, poured a glass, then took the glass of milk and went to put it back in the fridge. Scary. 7 falls so far. 4 of which, my head made contact with wooden furniture. 1 fall with a door knob. It's like a switch that turns off in my legs and I go down. The only thing that has been saving my butt is my heart. The eyes are another story. New and improved floaters. Blurry vision is constant now. Ye Haw! I haven't had heart surgery as you did, but I know I have been close to having several heart attacks. I can't go to the hospital either because these hospitals are loaded with covid. Diabetes and covid are a death sentence when combined. I have been so lucky not to get it. A US Army doctor, Major, gave me a standing order to not take another flu shot ever again. He said it would instantly kill me. I just so happen to be one of those soldiers that was jabbed by the swine flu shot. 1976, Fort Dix, N.J. I nearly died then.

You are also absolutely spot on as to our Universe. It is insane. It is the very reason why the Goddess of our Galaxy is so pissed off. She's had enough of it. When I approached her, I had to stay back in terms of distance because she was in a state of absolute rage. There was no conversation because of that rage. The second visit I attempted resulted with the same result but her rage was a little bit toned down. I will try again very soon, but I have to change the parameters to allow a conversation to take place. Just make a note here as to our Galactic central Sun. Around March 26, 2023, prepare yourselves for another energy wave. Here's a Universal constant. Crap rolls down hill. Gaia is manifesting into our physicality the crap that is coming down.

Call me crazy!

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I treat your posts in a manner similar to Carol's. I often don't respond directly (or at all) but the insights result in me posting something I wouldn't have otherwise thought of. I've passively (and almost jokingly) suggested the possibility of being critiqued by half a dozen experts (Carol, Paola, Michael, Alex, Andrew, and Loree) regarding the madness in my life and threads (but I doubt that will occur). I've even considered the possibility of having benevolent artificial intelligence analyzing the madness in my life and threads (complete with ghostwritten text, art, script, book, and video). I've seen an example of this, in real-time, in a portion of my USSS 11 thread. It was spooky. Tangentially, I keep thinking about a hypothetical Mainframe-Matrix, Local-Warden, Emissary-Warden, and War-Den. The Constantine video below is seemingly ruining my life as I consider the implications and ramifications. I'm sorry about your brother. The death and misery from antiquity to modernity is stunning and unfathomable. What is the meaning of this?? Also, you sometimes remind me of Jeffrey Daugherty (but in very different ways). That Galaxy Goddess you refer to is fascinating. What if she is a Borg Queen?? My threads are causing me to tremble, or is it the AI, Nanobots, Entities, and Poison?? Perhaps I should kneel...

Lionhawk wrote:

Delores is my favorite. Because I was doing what she did back in the day for other people in the late 70's. I also wasn't even aware of her till a few years back. I could have made a career out of it as she did, but instead I turned. I decided to do the session work in on myself. I have no regrets in choosing that path. That choice paid out big time in terms of spiritual growth.

Many don't know about this temporal war that is going on. A small handful knew about it, 20 years ago. I fought in one of those temporal wars back in 2005. When you one day receive from Jesus an email saying 3 small words, "Go For It," I would suggest you go for it! As I did. I was also told from on high that if I hadn't, Gaia would have died, and everyone else. I was told this after that war. The temporal war thing is actually old news but is being presented now as new news. That's okay though as people need to be aware of this in the now. It was all about service to others. Still is.

Moving on...something weird happened when I wrote my post to OXY. My lamp flickered. 20 minutes later it flickered again. It has never done that before. Maybe someone was trying to get my attention. Maybe the bulb was starting to fail? 4 hours later I accidently knocked it over. It's a heavy lamp. The lamp stayed lit. The bulb should have failed.

20 years ago, I had another session. I wanted to ask the Prime Creator how he managed the Universe. So he showed me the layout. A pie with 7 pieces plus a small center circle in it. 7 main Universes. I have presented this before on the Bridge-Way. So 20 years goes by and I decided to check out the math on this and discovered the borders of these Universes are set at 51.428 degrees of inclination. Angle, in other words. That was about a year ago. Since then, the number 51 has been showing up everyday. It's maddening. I will look at the time and the clock will say, 9:51. I wake up in the morning to see what time it is and it will say, 7:51. This goes on several times a day but it doesn't stop there. Bank statement says in one entry, $__51.51.  Watching You Tube video of a war report and a jet is parked on a ship with #51. A starring quarterback having 51 completions and on and on. So I am being pinged by this number, multiple times a day. As much as 15 times in a single day. So I told a friend about it several times. Then a week ago, the same friend of mine was telling me where they lived. Blurted out the address and it was 5150 Ave. I said what did you say. A You Tube video popped up with a 51 foot catamaran. On and on. So I am trying to figure this out in a most serious way. What is the Universe trying to tell me? Then 6 hours ago I see a NDE vid on the You Tube screen. So I clicked it. Here it is. You are going to love this Carol.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:04 am

Oxy, you're a brilliant scribe and historian. It's no wonder you feel like you're crazy with all that information you keep in your head... but you're not crazy. All that info is often in conflict with other info. That's what's crazy making as there is no way to resolve the different perspectives other than to say... ah so, too much data that doesn't compute. Only in a transcendental state can one understand how it all connects. The 3-d brain-mind is finite. One has to transcend the brain-mind and enter into the "field" (which is limitless and all-knowing) to grasp all these different divergent threads of info connect.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Few people on the planet have the type of interest, curiosity, persistence  and drive to do the in-depth of exploration that you've taken on. I wish we lived close so I would have had the opportunity to sit across from you with a cup of coffee and chat about some of this. I think of you as a very interesting individual that I would enjoy having as a friend.

And given how in sync you and Lionhawk tend to be.. the two of you share a special bond as well.

Thanks for the vids. These are some of my favorites. I have all of the different Stargate series among many others on these various areas of interest.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:56 pm

Restored Deleted Post Without Images and Videos (See My Large Post Below for Context): Thank-you, Carol. I periodically drive somewhat close to where you live, so perhaps that coffee conference might appear in our crystal balls. Throughout PA and MoA, I've attempted to remain detached, aloof, and respectful of the privacy of others. I don't dig up dirt or throw stones (usually) and I'm honestly attempting to create pseudo-intellectual religious and political science-fiction because my physical, mental, and spiritual difficulties make it nearly impossible for me to know and comprehend the real-deal (by whatever definition). I've joked about a coffee conference with Charlize Angels but that might be a bad idea for all concerned and unconcerned. Something is afoot regarding that sort of thing and it scares the hell out of me. Separately, as a teen, in my local church, the pastor announced to the congregation that I had accepted a responsible role of some sort. Unfortunately, I never agreed to anything of the sort. I felt betrayed and horrified, so after the service I quickly refused. The pastor seemed angry and embarrassed. More seriously, notice when the fix is in for someone or something. What if the way things work is reprehensible yet necessary on a situational ethical basis?? What Would Joseph Fletcher Say and Do?? The Loving Thing?? If the ends don't justify the means, then what does?? Also, everyone seemingly has their price. Consider 'pay for play' for big-shot jobs. I might not be innocent on a past-life basis but what were the circumstances?? Raven told me, "You're No Good! You're No Good! You're No Good! Baby, You're No Good!" Actually, she posted that song after scolding me!! I've been called 'evil' or the equivalent by unrelated individuals throughout the years. It seemed unearned, but perhaps the devil made them say it. I'm now thinking in terms of "The Mainframe Made Me Do It!!" "Welcome to the Hotel California!!" "We Are All Prisoners Here of Our Own Device(s)!!" "Bring Your Alibis!!" What if this is a 'no win' situation (on a long term basis) for all concerned and unconcerned?? I truly believe my plight is predominantly contrived and orchestrated in mysterious ways unrecognized by the casual observer. Regarding the last couple of videos in the previous post, a few years ago, I regularly conversed with someone who reminded me of a Galactic Mulholland Drive Space Cowboy (complete with the hat). We sometimes discussed Orion and UFOs!! He claimed to have Pentagon contacts!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? More than a dozen years ago, I had Sirius conversations with RA at Starbucks!! I always drove and usually bought the coffee...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:52 am; edited 4 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:05 pm

Hadriel

OXY,

YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! BABY!

Let me ask you this? What do you expect from a Reptilian human hybrid? Of course you're no good. None of us are!!!!!! As to Raven, she actually revealed to us, her truth and that truth is that she was NO GOOD! The Thubans, all of them, tried to have power over us, also thought of us as a big joke. You pissed her off and she couldn't handle it. Especially when you rejected her narrative. Your rejection to that narrative was neutrally presented with all of your questions. You pinched her nerves. Great for you in doing so! You held your ground and didn't allow her to highjack you. Another word comes to mind, "Possession." Now think of that Pastor in your past. He actually did you a huge favor. Granted, you didn't take that so well at all, but what transpired there, set up for you was to not allow others to take your power away from you. You set this up with your inner spirit. However, it is your Monkey Mind that has trapped you in the thought that you are no good. Which is an utter lie! And causes you to believe that. In that light, you have a tendency to reject folks because of this Monkey Mind pattern built on the lie that you must believe it. Case and point, you reject folks who love and care about you. IMHO, I think most here who have interacted with you, has experienced that. Keep in mind, I'm not trying to criticize you in a negative light. What would Morpheus say? He said to Neo, " I am trying to Free your mind." Well, I'm sorry OXY. You have been talking to the reincarnated real Morpheus here, and I am trying to free your mind! Specifically your Monkey Mind, where the lies exist. But only you can do this by making the choice to do so. This Monkey Mind will fight you to no end, as it wants to keep operating to exist because it operates under the illusion, it is alive. It is also ego driven and this Monkey Mind gets it's energy from there. It also means your ego is just out of balance. Why do you think our Creator gave us the gift of meditation? Why it must be practiced? How many times during a meditation does the Monkey Mind interfere by dumping thoughts in our minds? The more you go into your levels, the crazier the thoughts become until a point where it can not take it? It then shuts off and you come into your own with absolute clarity. When that happens, you have entered the field as to what Carol said. You will then be in what I call Universal consciousness. Anyone who meditates will experience this. It is the place where all of your questions will be answered. With a little proper practice, you will discover that the Monkey Mind will shutoff quicker and quicker. What ever you do, don't shut down your ego. You will spiritually castrate yourself and won't be able to do nothing. Unless you want to be a spiritual vegetable. I don't advise that! The reason why you seem stuck, is that you ego is stuck at a position. Draw a horizontal line and put a point in the center of it. The point represents the balance mark. Then to the left of that point place another dot. This is the dot that is stuck. Where the lies are as to the issue making you stuck. Address the issue causing the imbalance. The illusion. This is how to transcend what ails you. The left side of this slider is negative and the right side is positive. The object here is to have the sine wave minimized in terms of amplification. If the slider point on the positive side of the ego is way to the right, this is not good either. What goes up must come down. Like drinking for instance. An ego activity. You get a buzz and feel great {positive} but the next morning you feel like crap. [Negative} All this is because your body is electric and just comes down to the mechanics of polarity.

This topic of "You're no good!," reminds me of my childhood. But the words told to me were, "Your a piece of S__T! I was drilled with that almost everyday. Part of that drill was also the physical abuse that went with it. To the extreme. Such as, being 7 years old, I stole a squirt gun, once Dad figured I stole and lied to him as to how I got it, a butt whooping occurred. For 3 hours straight with a leather belt. Had underwear on. My butt was so black, red, and blue. Mom had to carry me to the toilet for almost 4 weeks. I couldn't walk. She couldn't stop it. The beating. Didn't even try. She was a battered Mom with type 1 diabetes. Frail. And yet Dad would come home drunk, punching holes in the walls, etc. On one night, when I was 16, after he punched some holes in the walls, he had Mom flat on her back on the kitchen table, punching the table, punches going by her face, I got out of bed to face him. I screamed at him, I'm sick of your F S! He came at me and when he was within reach, I grabbed him by his shoulders, picked him up off the floor and threw him 12' into a door jam. His feet were 12" off the floor when he hit it. He weighed 180 lbs. I might have weighed 90 lbs. If the door jam wasn't there, he would have gone further. His dysfunctional rage was something else and if the above NDE video has any merit as to you will feel the pain you caused others, he will be in a world of hurt. Mind you all the tools that got thrown at me, getting smacked with 2x4s and boots up my butt, along with other objects. Yeah, Dad was toughing me up. Someone tell me how do you forgive that? Our last phone conversation went like this...I said to him, "This is your family. You need to take responsibility for it and stop putting that responsibility on me!" He hung up the phone. He called me back but I didn't answer it. That was the last time I spoke with him.

Add all that to a haunted house and land with a demonic portal in my bedroom closet. Had a lot on my plate don't you think? Let alone, Reptilians trying to abduct and kill me. Greys too! And I am suppose to Believe in the bible? yee haaaa! The bible reminds me of a manure spreader. It never solved any of my issues except for one. "Seek within and not without." The moral of this story is to take full responsibility for yourself and not rely on the outside of yourself for your own truth, along with not taking any crap from anyone or anything. The one truth of going within, was my soulution. I saved myself. It was the only real solution to overcome all of my issues. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to do things I can do. I would be one lost soul. But that's me.

As to this Jeffery character, that OXY mentioned, I decided to check him out because OXY compared me to him in some fashion. So about 1.5 years ago, I called him up on his radio show. I asked him if I could tell him a story. He immediately hung up the phone. You can search that out. I'm not going to bother doing that. For the record, I wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. He is nothing like me. Not at all. I actually feel sorry for him because he chose to spiritually castrate himself. He is stuck in his own anger and that is fueling his bitterness. He is very bitter. I did a scan and and found that to be so. But the scan wasn't really necessary as you can hear that bitterness in his voice. End of story. Another one bites the dust.

What is a theory? It is a belief. When I attended ITT, their approach was to have an hour on theory and then an hour of Lab. You take the theory which is secondhand, and prove it out into a knowing which is firsthand. It's that simple.

The Goddess of our Galaxy is a very large being. She is no Borg Queen. She would make a Borg Queen look like a cell of bacteria. I did a small session with her today and gave her a long hug. She surely needed one. Now that may sound corny to the many here. No worries. The true power of your soul is your intent combined with love. Folks don't walk in my moccasins and I don't walk in theirs. Her and I didn't speak. But we finally made contact. That's a first step. So bear with me on this as I will continue to work on it. Personally, I do want to hear what she has to say. My intentions are pure.

Another thing I would like to suggest to you is that to try and be your own best friend. I discovered that for myself twenty years ago. Being programmed to be a POS by my Dad had caused me to develop patterns of always trying to please him. Thusly, I was also doing that with other people to the point of which I never even considered pleasing myself. If I did, I always felt guilty. Once I started treating myself as my own best friend, everything changed. I no longer have thoughts of suicide. You have no idea how many times I would roll the barrel of my 44 magnum. Talk about having issues in overload mode. Also note that when someone attacks you, it means that you are shining the Creator's light and that they can't stand it. It is also confirmation that you are doing what and why the Creator sent you in the first place. Like Carol said, "The Creator sent his best." Listen to that NDE video again. If you want to connect to him, just go within. He's there and in one sense you are him. Just a smaller fragment of him. I guarantee you with my life that you won't find him in a book. I searched in that book for years like a stupid stubborn hardhead and never found him there. Same with Jesus. Then one day, I woke up from my own stupidity and realized I had been searching in the wrong place. I live in the bible belt and I watch folks who go to church religiously expecting him and Jesus to show up. The second coming is a false hope. Jesus is already here but their stubbornness, an aspect of their ego, prevents them. That stubbornness is called pride. Remember, to enter Heaven, you must enter with the eyes of a child. Innocent with no pride. Just common sense. Jesus also said not to build a church in my name. But did the folks listen to that? A big no on that one. They have been waiting for 2 thousand years for that false hope and here I sit, watching them, turning blue, waiting and holding their breath. Meanwhile, Jesus has visited this very house, 3 times. Brook almost pooped her pants when he showed up the first time here. Blew her totally away!

My Baptist neighbors had wanted for me to be saved. Saved from what, I asked? Then here comes the bible rhetoric. Then labeling me a sinner. I told them that the Creator already gave me a bible and it is something I carry 24/7 and then told them where this bible was and pointed to my heart. That shocked them. They didn't know what to do with that one. What was so strange about that whole thing was when their rhetoric started spewing out of their mouths, it sounded like a recording being played back of a program. They did not speak with their hearts. They were brain washed from birth. As soon as they are born, they label their babies as sinners. And the brainwashing begins. You should see the look on their faces when I told them that Jesus was here 3 times.   Cow Yeah, they about had a cow. So, about a year or so back, I went to visit them and gave them a bunch of information. Planting seeds. Including info on UFOs. Told them of the UFOs off my back deck that I've seen. 2 weeks ago, Ed and Cathy were going home and spotted two plasma type UFOs,  UFO2  UFO2  flying in tandem, slowly across the sky. About a week later, Ed was driving home and spotted two more flying in tandem. Same type. Ed told me of this last Thursday. He said and I quote, " I haven't told anybody about this because folks would think I was CRAZY. Go figure? Right?

So here's something I am going to let you in on. The god that is worshipped in the bible, Jehovah, is an Annunaki. Which is a Reptilian species. Which makes the bible a Reptilian handbook. Jehovah, is a fallen Annunaki and even worse a Pedophile. And we wonder why the Catholic church is full of Pedophiles? One night on one of my spiritual travels, 20 years ago, shortly after my meeting with the Creator's son of this Universe, Christ Michael, and I wasn't looking for it, I came across Jehovah, in a temporal space, sitting on his throne. At his feet was a very young teenaged male in some type of submissive posture. Jehovah looked like the picture in the bible. Beard and all. No mistake about that. The Darkside wanted to retire him off that throne. To be replaced by a duplicate copy of Lord Sananda. Now look at all the changes the Catholic church has gone through since. Connect the dots if you can. Remember that crap rolls downhill. Tell me that the church isn't evil. Just recently, I saw a photo of Jehovah surrounded by a bunch of very young girls and boys, at his feet. Disgusting if you ask me. And everyone is supporting all this without connecting the dots. Gene Decode even revealed the amount of gold that the Vatican has in their underground tunnel systems. Originally he stated that a tunnel going from the Vatican going to Jerusalem, a 150 miles long, stacked with gold, 60 meters wide, and 80 meters high. Since then he reported that some of the branches of that tunnel going in other directions, were discovered and they also went for miles. Meanwhile, famine is everywhere. I'm surprised that Gaia isn't wobbling. Maybe she is.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Tired now. 8 hrs. writing this post. I hope you get something out of it.

And please pat yourself on the back!

I also would like to give you a trophy. You have certainly earned it with all of your dedication! Long over due!

The Winner

P.S. Hopefully when I hit the purple color, this post doesn't turn brown like my last post.  Double Thumbs Up
    Why did you delete your post, OXY. Please respect this thread and repost it. The purple color turned green this time.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:09 am

Note That I Restored the Text (Without Images and Videos) of That Above Post in Question (See the Large Post Below for Context). I usually relocate my posts from the threads of others to 'my' crazy threads to provide Continuity of Context (COC). Also, a previous post was mostly a duplicate, so I removed it. I'll lurk in the shadows (online and in real-life) as I lose the act. I did it for answers and now I wish I hadn't. Truth-Seeking is SO Overrated. Things are becoming too crazy for me (online and in real-life), so I'll get out of Dodge as I watch the Ugly Truck go off the cliff. One more thing. Chad Decker (in 'V') = Alan Rickman (in 'Dogma') = Sherry Shriner?? This is not a direct equivalency but do you start to see a pattern regarding "Mouthpiece of God"?? Why Does "God" Need a "Mouthpiece" or "Spaceship"?? Imagine if this website were mostly AI?? I'm not AI (that I know of) but I'm honestly so miserable and hamstrung that I can't think straight (and it's getting worse). It's as if I'm being punished, tortured, given truth-serum, and mind-controlled to be a Manchurian Candidate!! The problem is that I'm too rogue and honest for my own good and everyone else's. "He Shall Have Them in Derision." A famous attorney told me, "If Jesus showed up, the church wouldn't know what to do with him." Imagine Mother Teresa attempting to take over the Mafia?! What if Jesus and/or Christ is a personified symbolic conceptual representation who might be a composite character for practical purposes?! I'm delirious and I need to sleep, plus I'm tighter than a fiddle-string and my back is killing me while the poisons kill me as I twist slowly, slowly in the wind. I'm dramatizing that a bit but I'm sure you get my point. "Daniel 8:14, the Sins of the Saints, and the Nasty Little Horn!!! Do You Get What I Mean???!!!" "Later. A Lot Later. It's Later Than You Think. The End is Closer Than You Think. What Do You Think?? Do You Think?? Come On!! THINK!!" Siriusly, in addition to my suspected cataracts and poison-related double-vision, the tearing in my eyes seems thick and excessive, messing with my already screwed-up vision. What the Hell is Going On?! I hope some benevolent analysts are paying attention. When the crap hits the blower, the general public will undoubtedly cry, "Nobody Told Me!! How Was I Supposed to Know!!" I tried and failed to alert the concerned and unconcerned and now I'm reduced to Watching Nature Take Its Course. Nature is a Real Mother. Sorry for the Out of Context Large Post but I Do That for a Reason Within My USSS Threads. People and Other-Than-People Probably Think It's Crazy-Making and That I'm Crazy but this is Sirius Business with a Flippant Modality. I Do It for Answers but What Were the Questions??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:28 am; edited 7 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:03 am

OXY,

And what did you do here as far as COC?

I spent almost 9 hours on this post with all of my handicaps. My post was referencing your post. Now people will think I was babbling about because there is no reference. I gave you answers regarding your post. I'm not happy about that especially when I was trying to be supportive of you. I also didn't find your post as rude as you claim. In fact, not rude at all. I guess in some way I enabled you to do that. If your intention is going to be that way, then don't bother posting on this thread. It is very disrespectful to others as well. It makes me look like an idiot for no real reason. You once asked me if you could copy and paste material off this thread and I granted you that. I'm going to grant you a second chance. When and if you post on this thread, it stays here. If not and you take it away again, what I have granted you, will be rescinded. Is that fair enough?

When I come here to check out this site, 9 times out of 10, I visit your thread first. I do value your input very much. I'm a fan of you and your work. I even sometimes wonder what it would be like if you and I worked together and combine our knowledge together. My opinion on that is we would be a wonderful power house of information.

In the moment, I am very much dismayed by your present actions. I still love you, but I feel as though I have been pissed on. You are being selfish. And that is the real deal here at this moment in time.

Next!

Your excuses are disappointing to hear.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:40 am

'I'm flying you to a small airport about 5 minutes from here. There you will board a Navy helicopter, which will fly you to an undisclosed location. Everything is compartmentalized. No one knows what anyone else is doing, or where they're going. The system likes it that way. You'll see.' I query, 'Who should I watch-out for?' 'Lucifer.' 'Lucifer?' I'm shocked, and exclaim, 'I asked you a serious question - and now you're being a wise-guy with me!' Scranton has a poker-face, and responds, 'I am very, very serious. What they taught you in Sunday school is BS. Lucifer is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She runs this solar system - and answers only to Satan.' 'Now wait a minute! This is ridiculous! I speculated about this sort of thing on the internet - but I didn't really believe it. You're jerking my chain - aren't you?' 'No. I am deadly serious - and I mean DEADLY serious. I'm giving you a heads-up, because you will need to be prepared for the worst. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and you have scorned the woman most closely connected with hell. Lucifer's IQ is 532. She has the equivalent of 87 PhD's. She is NOT the forgive and forget type. If you cross her - you're dead-meat - and you've crossed her BIG TIME!'

'When will I have the privilege of meeting her majesty?' 'Soon. But first you must go through 'Galactic Boot Camp' to learn how to survive in the shadowy underworld. This will NOT be a pleasant experience!' I am perplexed, 'Why does this seem so militaristic and hostile? I feel as though I am entering into a Nazi realm of sorts!' 'You are. You will be very lucky to remain sane. Many who have tried to save the world by being knights in shining armor - are now heavily sedated in secret mental institutions.' I nervously blurt-out, 'I can hardly wait for the fun to begin! Fortunately - I'm already insane. I crossed that bridge a long time ago. But I have learned to function somewhat productively and safely - in a limited sort of way - in mainstream society.' Scranton is not amused. 'Dave, this isn't funny! You haven't seen the dazed and hopeless expressions on the faces of these formerly brave and intelligent people - who are now reduced to rocking back and forth in the fetal position.' I sheepishly reply, 'Sorry. I'm just very nervous and apprehensive about all of this.' Scranton looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.' I see a Navy Sea Stallion helicopter looming in the distance - with rotor spinning - waiting to devour me. My rendezvous with destiny is imminent.

As we pull up alongside the helicopter - I turn to thank Agent Scranton for the flight - and I notice that his eyes have vertical slits instead of round pupils. I gasp slightly, and he notices my surprise, and laughingly shakes his head, saying 'you haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a 50% human/50% reptile hybrid - and I forgot to put my contacts in when I got the call to pick you up! Sorry about that! I still don't like you - but good-luck anyway!' My hand is shaking as I shake Scranton's hand - and I stumble and fall as I run toward the waiting helicopter. Is this the Helicopter to Hell?

The pilot and co-pilot greet me, as I climb aboard the Sea Stallion helicopter. The door closes with a dull thud - and off we go, into the wild blue yonder! But something is wrong! This seems more like a spacecraft than a helicopter! The helicopter exterior was a hologram! Suddenly everything is dark - and I look out the window - and see thousands of very bright stars! Then I realize that I am onboard an anti-gravity craft! The co-pilot turns to me, saying, 'Welcome to Astra Airlines!' 'Oh My God!', I exclaim. 'Where the hell are we going?' 'We're just taking you to the International Space Station.' 'Just?!' 'What's going to happen there?' 'You'll find out soon enough. They don't tell us anything. We only know enough to do our jobs properly. Curiosity kills cats, careers - and sometimes it even kills people.'

'OK, I get the picture. I understand the need for compartmentalization, but I prefer openness and transparency.' 'Actually, you'll find that the deeper you get into this thing, the more open and casual everything will be. At first, you'll feel as if you're in a prison camp. Really, boot-camp for beginners is conducted on the I.S.S. If you survive that, things will be a lot better for you.' 'Well, that's something to look forward to. I'd still like to know what they have planned for me. It sounds as if this adventure might be beneficial to humanity, yet I feel as if I might be used and misused in deceptive and nefarious ways.' 'Just go with the flow, without committing to anything in particular. That's all I'm going to say, and I've probably said too much. Please don't quote me.' 'No. I wouldn't do that. Thank-you for the transportation and advice.' 'You're welcome. Now arriving at the International Space Station. Please keep your seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened until we are securely docked. Thank-you for flying Astra Airlines.'

As I enter the International Space Station, I say good-bye to the TR3B pilots, and hello to the station crew. I am directed to a locker filled with space-suits and various pieces of clothing and equipment. I am handed a suit designed to be worn while inside the station. Another suit is to be used for space-walks. I doubt that I'll be using that one anytime soon. I shower and change into the first suit. I'm already beginning to feel like part of the team, even though I sense something dark and ominous lurking behind the scenes. I feel as though I am being constantly watched and listened to. I feel as though there is absolutely no privacy, even when showering and using the restroom. I see cameras mounted everywhere, yet I also sense unseen eyes watching my every move. Perhaps I am being watched by the 'Watchers'. They like to watch...

I am handed a thousand-page syllabus which details every conceivable aspect of life in space. It ranges from the simple to the highly technical. It describes protocol, and a highly detailed set of rules of civility and etiquette. It appears to reform one into being a cross between a Nazi and a Jesuit, with lots of Masonic jargon. This seems like the beginning of a reeducation process. Did I sign-up for this sort of thing? Do I really have a choice in the matter, at this point? I decide that I'd best go with the flow, for now, and voice my objections to various aspects of this reprogramming, when most appropriate. I feel a bit like Pope Pius XII interacting with Adolph Hitler. I am very uncomfortable with the whole situation, but I can't simply open the front-door and go home. I know that I'm in way over my head, and I am visibly shaking...

There is very little conversation, as I have been directed to read the entire syllabus as quickly as possible. I am told that there will be a test when I am finished, and that the time it takes me to read the provided materials is part of this test. I take a short break every hour, on the hour, and I look at 'our' little world, in all of it's beauty and splendor. It's hard to imagine the suffering, violence, and hatred which have occurred over thousands, and possibly millions, of years. Earth seems so peaceful from space. Now I know what Dr. Edgar Mitchell experienced when he viewed the world from space, and was transformed, ultimately resulting in the founding of the 'Center for Noetic Science'. I often wished that I had gotten better acquainted with Dr. Mitchell after speaking with him at a 'Whole Life Expo'.

As I continue reading the syllabus, I am shocked to find that at least half of it consists of a condensed and edited version of the contents of my internet posting. I wonder why I am being provided with my own material. Perhaps I will be questioned and cross-examined on some of the more controversial aspects. I quickly decide to study the entire syllabus, even though a lot of it is a review. I have been provided with a laptop computer, which contains the syllabus, in addition to the hard copy. I've now been studying for nearly seven hours, and I am beginning to feel a bit tired and hungry, when I am asked to join the crew for dinner. There are ten people aboard the space station - seven crew-members and three visitors, including myself. It turns out that the other two visitors, Jack and Bill, are NSA agents, assigned to supervise my journey into the Secret Space Program. I quickly decide that Jack and Bill are not their real names, for obvious reasons.

Jack looks worried, and begins speaking in a deliberate and measured manner, “The Powers That Be have decided to place you on a 2-kilometer-diameter asteroid in geosynchronous orbit. You will be alone, except for one other person, and you will remain in relative isolation for at least two months. You will be expected to study and reflect upon the supplied materials, including your own. This will help you clarify your thinking while you become more comfortable with life in space. If and when you successfully complete this phase of your training, you will be transported to the Moon, where you will meet with junior members of the Solar System Secret Government. I can tell you nothing more than what I have just told you.“  I am shocked. “Wow! Should I be grateful or resentful? This isn’t what I expected at all. It’s sort of cool and sort of creepy.  I’m certain that I’ll be watched 24/7, and that my every move will be recorded and analyzed.” Jack responds, “This is correct. You’re basically a glorified lab-rat. Sorry to be so direct, but this whole thing is a precedent-setting experiment.” “When do I leave?” I ask. “As soon as we finish our meal!”  Jack smiles for the first time.

I mostly listen to the others make small-talk while we eat, because I know most of my questions will be evasively answered, or will remain unanswered. I reflect upon how I  got myself so deeply involved in this quickly thickening plot, and I decide that I am into this thing much too deeply. My verdict is that I am probably past the point of no return, and that I will probably be very lucky to return to Earth, dead or alive. I already know way too much. My second-guessing is interrupted by Bill strangely whispering, ‘It’s here.‘ I look out the window, and just about faint. It’s a UFO! I exclaim ‘Oh My God!!’ Jack and Bill both laugh at me. Jack calmly states, ‘That, Dave, is a FIZU MICRO, which is the smallest unconventional craft in the Secret Space Program. It requires only one crew-member, and it can carry six passengers, if they’re midgets, and know each other very well!’ You will be the only passenger on this trip.’ I ask ‘What about the other person who will be living with me on the asteroid?’ Bill answers, ‘The pilot is the other person, and the FIZU will remain within the asteroid. You might even be lucky enough to go on a joy-ride once in a while!’ ‘How cool is THAT!?’ I exclaim.

‘The Eagle has landed. Board when ready,’ is announced over the intercom. I gather my space-gear and research materials, and head toward the docking area. I can see a glow emanating from the inside of the MICRO. My heart is racing faster than if I had just run a marathon! I thank the space station crew, including Jack and Bill, for their hospitality, and climb the ladder into the FIZU. As I enter the ‘UFO’, I receive the most pleasant shock of my life! The pilot is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She greets me with a sweet and sexy, ‘Don’t be frightened! I mean no harm! My name is Margot!’ I grasp Margot’s outstretched hand, and stammer, ‘Hello Margot! My name is Dave!’ Margot continues, ‘Strap yourself in Buck Rogers! Let’s get out of Dodge!’

Dave exclaims, "Come-On, Barbie! Let's Go Party!"

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 364611
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Margot-Robbie-Starring-Barbie-Drops-First-Trailer-Fans-Draw-Parallel-With-Stanley-Kubricks-Legendary-2001-A-Space-Odyssey-758x426
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Seven
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 6688603d7defc61155e5ce61b1c403ab
    "The Dark Side of the Moon!"
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 HD-wallpaper-seven-of-nine-voyager-bridge-star-trek-voyager-seven-of-nine-uss-voyager-7-of-9THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 8bde37f9c2efbbf38de191df564300f8
    "What Shall We Do with Orthodoxymoron?"
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 HD-wallpaper-jeri-ryan-hot-actress-sexy
    https://i.gifer.com/NDLu.mp4
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 1-1-1-1-1-1-A-Bunker-Interior-Design
    "Do NOT Laugh! Your Daughter Might Live Here!"

Consider listening to at least a year of Sherry Shriner shows (from 10-24-16 to her last show on 01-05-18 when she supposedly died). I can't vouch for who she really was (and/or is) but it might have something to do with someone similar to Tonya Harding's mean old mom. What Would Allison Janney Say?? We might be surprised by who she really was (and/or is) but researchers beware. What Would Margot Robbie Say?? I've mentioned her several times over several years but I honestly encountered Margot Robbie several times (without a formal introduction). I could say more but I'd rather not. I honestly don't make a big deal about this sort of thing. The material above is somewhat surreal to me but I'd rather not explain. I'm mostly thinking in terms of connecting dots in a somewhat boring and pseudo-intellectual manner. You'd need to be me to get what I mean. I mention 'Hollywood' stuff just because it is part of the 'Discovery' process in some sort of an imaginary 'Moot Court'. I try to jog my feeble memory as I attempt to figure out what the hell is happening to me. Notice that I remain amazingly low-key compared to the madness which is 'Out There'. I've dramatized some of this stuff but I haven't lied. I've omitted a lot of material I find uncomfortable discussing. Perhaps someday the Mainframe Matrix will reveal the full story of This Present Quest. I'm tired of becoming some sort of a laughing stock for completely ignorant fools to become gratified by.

I get the impression that the Mainframe Matrix and Matrix Mediatrix closely control the Top One-Percent of the Top One-Percent. Perhaps The Elite Attend a Special School (Figuratively and/or Literally). Consider what Britney Spears says in the missing link regarding the British accent and SWAT team. I've spoken with most of the family on at least one or two occasions a couple of years ago. Honest. I could say more but I'd rather not. Regarding Romans to Jude and Psalms to Ecclesiastes, what if I should be thinking in terms of Spiritual Israel rather than Historical Israel?? What if I should be thinking in terms of the Spiritual Christ rather than the Historical Jesus?? I recently received The Mysticism of Paul the Apostle by Dr. Albert Schweitzer. Some people think Paul was Appealing and Peale was Appalling. Also, consider adding the aforementioned book to The Acts of the Apostles by Ellen White and Volume 6 (Acts to Ephesians) of The SDA Bible Commentary. I've obtained a couple of books about Dr. John Nash and Non-Cooperative Games in the Nash Equilibrium (including calculus). I recently wondered if the Nash Equilibrium has run the Universe Supercomputer Matrix for thousands, millions, or even billions of years?! I just received one of my Nash books (by Sylvia Nasar) and read the back cover and just about fell over!! "How could you, a mathematician, believe that extraterrestrials were sending you messages?" the visitor from Harvard asked the West Virginian with the movie-star looks and Olympian manner. "Because the ideas I had about supernatural beings came to me the same way my mathematical ideas did," came the answer. "So I took them seriously."

Think long and hard about what I've presented in this thread (especially toward the end). I've probably messed-up a lot more than I got right but the preponderance of evidence is troubling, to say the least. I might continue or I might drop the whole thing and hope nobody notices. The Implications and Ramifications Might be Biblical. Aquaries1111 called me 'Ram' and 'A Beautiful Mind' probably around 2014. 'Rich' congratulated me for 'Winning a Nobel Prize' probably around 2009 but I never got a call. 'RA' called me 'Michael' in 2010 ('The Year We Made Contact'). I'm being absolutely honest (and I could say so much more). I'm simply utilizing this stuff in a science fiction context. I've encountered several uber famous actors, actresses, and musicians who were pertinent to the basic concept within my threads but they didn't seem to like me or know me. It's as if they knew 'RA' (or some such individual). I suspect this might be a strange and dangerous game (on some level) but I'm hesitant to proceed (given what I suspect). I'm watching Amazon Utopia (2020) and it's quite violent. I'm reading A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar along with The Essential John Nash edited by Harold W. Kuhn and Sylvia Nasar. The problem is that I'm too sick, tired, old, crazy, and stupid to do anything significant. It might've been. Also, I'm tired of being shunned and/or hated. I doubt this is a game I'm supposed to play. Prime Directive?? I'm leaning toward going incognito and watching things play out. First Law?? 'RA' told me, "You'll Never Figure This Out." Plausible Deniability?? "I Can't Recall, Senator. I Had a Stroke. Did You Eliminate Option One (Matrix Mediatrix), Bypass Option Two (Emissary Warden), Settle on Option Three (Elite Humanity + New Computing) and Really Mess Things Up?? Three Necessary Evils Don't Necessarily Make a Right. Unfortunately, This Thing Might Be Unalterable Systemic Rather Than Problematic Personal. Did You Turn Off the Universe Mainframe Matrix in This Solar System?? If So, Double Down and Hail Mary While You Kiss Your @$$ Goodbye." Some of you know what I'm talking about.

I've honestly encountered several actors and actresses and some of them even put on an act for me (but I doubt it was because they wanted to). Under better circumstances, it might be cool to watch a rehearsal or two. I'm highly appreciative but I don't talk a lot (especially now). I'm mostly not amused. As a child, I sat in the front row of one of the four CBS studios, as I watched and listened to Kate Smith sing 'Gentle on My Mind' in preparation for The Tim Conway Show. I suspect I'm being set up to be brought down in a most nefarious manner. I probably won't mention specific individuals. I'm mostly done with 'discovery' and 'revelation' but I somehow need to write something to keep myself out of trouble and pay the bills. I'm facing imminent retirement without a safety net. In another life, I might've been some sort of a BMOC but certainly not in this incarnation or planet. Don't try to prop me up or coach me. I'm not receptive to big-shot dumb****s. I don't know what to think of such people. I mostly just watch, listen, and learn without concluding much of anything. Some of us might go nuts dealing with life, the universe, and everything. Is it worth it?? Perhaps we should just live life without hocus pocus and mumbo jumbo. Most of us probably want truth and better lives but what a zoo we have to deal with!! I hate to recommend anyone or anything to anyone. Newspapers and Exercise might be a start. I mostly think my life is a lost cause as a rebel without a clue. I think I might've recently seen Alex Collier but I'm not sure. I might've seen J.Z. Knight recently but I'm not sure. Perhaps we should sample bits and pieces of this and that as we attempt to comprehend our predicament. Perhaps we can't solve the world's problems but we might be able to manage the madness (or something to that effect). I am SO Tired of being SO Miserable and Hamstrung. In a previous life I might've been a contender. I suspect I'm struggling against poison, entities, and artificial intelligence, but what do I know? Consider Possibility Thinking and Pluralistic Neutrality. Consider the Paralysis of Analysis. Consider NOT Considering. Stay Alive, Jessica Hyde (Episode 8 of Utopia). Episodes 1, 7, and 8 were probably the best, but were still probably much too violent. I'm a bit squeamish. I realize The Mists of Avalon isn't a Christian website but I've tried to combine biblical stuff with alternative research and science fiction. Obviously, this provides zero traction on a slippery slope. It's a nasty task but someone must do it, or must they?? Consider the following order out of chaos:

1. Job to Isaiah (Prophetically Messianic but No Historical Jesus).
    2. Romans to Jude (Jesus without the Historical Gospel Jesus and Paul without the Historical Paul According to Acts).
    3. Acts (The Historical Paul without Paul According to the Epistles and No Historical Gospel Jesus).
    4. John (The Historical Jesus without the Synoptic Gospels and without Acts to Revelation).
    5. Luke (The Historical Jesus without John to Revelation).

This is probably a botched job but the compartmentalization is problematic (to say the least). If the Devil (or equivalent) has run Earth and Humanity for at least 5,000 years, the true history and literature was (and is) probably highly truncated and compromised. We probably 'see through a glass, darkly'. But what if my twelve United States of the Solar System threads at least hint at forbidden truth which is too hot to handle?? What if I really have been deliberately and maliciously afflicted with Poison, Nanobots, Entities, Sorcery, Artificial Intelligence, and Other Nefarious Modalities due to being who I might be on a genetic and/or past-life basis (especially if I have stumbled into forbidden truth - planted or otherwise)?? What if I'm being set-up to be brought-down as some sort of a galactic fall-guy?? This thing might be much worse than any of us can imagine (including any enemies)!! I smell rats, snakes, and bullshit!! What if my USSS threads are mostly BS which might lead some of us to the TRUTH?? What Would David Bowman and Peter Venkman Say?? What Would DAVID ****MAN Say in Steven Spielberg's Duel?? See the Briefcase. All the Above Might Mean Nothing or Everything. What Did You Do to Earn Your Place in this Crowded World? God was (and is) Prepared to Lose the Human Race and Create a Brand New One, Rather Than Change the Way He and/or She Governs the Universe. Have a Nice Eternity.

Is this a crazy wild-goose chase with very-little substance?? Is this NOT intended to win friends and influence people?? Is this a Galactic IQ Test?? Is all the above true of the Bible?? I suspect that very few people will ever view my threads, and even fewer people will actually study them. But I suspect that there are several agency-analysts who are shaking in their cubicles in various parts of the world because of my threads. I don't mean to be mean. I'm being honest. The nice thing about my threads is that the general-public would never believe any of this. They probably wouldn't even understand it. This might be providential. I've created a conceptual laboratory, and I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with it. I may have simply rearranged my brain, preparing me for bigger and better things in my next incarnation. Following my death (which might occur anytime now) I might spend the next 100 years developing my threads in a 600 square-foot office-apartment with a personal-supercomputer in a Bad@$$teroid with superluminal-capabilities. I might really be a lowly Galactic System-Analyst who travels from $hithole to $hithole to attempt to salvage the unsalvageable. Consider the role of Dr. Who. Consider the 'Trial of a Time-Lord'. I'm NOT conducting an Evangelistic-Crusade. I just thought I'd cast my pearls before the swine to hear how loud the pigs squealed. I'm obviously NOT marketable. Accident or Design?? Perhaps the decision was made thousands, millions, billions, or trillions of years ago. Perhaps the Hypothetical Universe-Matrix is Unalterable (even by the Matrix-Makers).

Consider what Al Bielek said concerning A.D. 2749. Consider John Nash's 1950 Princeton Dissertation, 'Non-Cooperative Games' (aka 'Nash Equilibrium'). Consider Dr. Eric Berne's 1964 Book, 'Games People Play'. Consider Dr. Robert H. Schuller's 1966 Book, 'Move Ahead with Possibility Thinking'. "Game!! Set!! Match!!" My threads are highly contrarian, hypothetical, experimental, and science fictional. I'm highly embarrassed with a lot of the material which involves a lot of contextual superimposition. Someday, some of you will understand, but that will probably only occur after I am long gone (probably from this solar system). 'RA' told me, "It's Going to be Dark Where You're Going!!" If True, That's Probably a Bad Thing. I have a dry and twisted sense of humor which probably no one understands. Reprehensible and Reprobate to the Nth Degree?? It's a Nasty Job but Someone Must Do It!! Or Must They?? Consider the Grammatical Historical Hermeneutics of Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes (as a unified group). The Biblical stuff I include in my threads is older and tougher than you can imagine. My USSS threads should be studied as a unified whole for several years, prior to rendering a final verdict. This is probably an impossible dream but someone in an agency cubicle might be given this thankless task as punishment for really screwing up (if you know what I mean). Back to Basics. Newspapers. Exercise. Books. Bye...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 R

"Borg-Heaven is a Perfect-Square
    Inhabited by Perfect-Squares!
    Eliminate Radicals! Square Them!"

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 8c7cdb_fc3d9b08d22b42c085e4868ee4c67d04
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 The-Matrix-7-BTS-Stories-Thatll-Make-You-Go-Whoa
    Lionhawk wrote:

OXY,

You, in some way, remind me of my youngest Brother, who died 3/19/21. He must of had the Guiness record for emergency visits to the hospital. He was bi-polar and manic. He destroyed so many of his relationships through those manic swings he had. He was always a pain in my butt. Seeking attention. At which time I didn't have the time to address because of all my responsibilities. After he died, I did a session about him. I discovered the reason why he did what he did in his life. It was to prepare him for his next life with the complete understanding of what is was like, so he would be able to recognize in others what they went through in full understanding by experiencing. It was training for him so he could be a future healer to others who were bi-polar and manic. So in that light I see you doing something similar for the future. All of your questions will be answered. So, please stay on course the best you can. If you need assistance, just ask. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Call me crazy!

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I treat your posts in a manner similar to Carol's. I often don't respond directly (or at all) but the insights result in me posting something I wouldn't have otherwise thought of. I've passively (and almost jokingly) suggested the possibility of being critiqued by half a dozen experts (Carol, Paola, Michael, Alex, Andrew, and Loree) regarding the madness in my life and threads (but I doubt that will occur). I've even considered the possibility of having benevolent artificial intelligence analyzing the madness in my life and threads (complete with ghostwritten text, art, script, book, and video). I've seen an example of this, in real-time, in a portion of my USSS 11 thread. It was spooky. Tangentially, I keep thinking about a hypothetical Mainframe-Matrix, Local-Warden, Emissary-Warden, and War-Den. The Constantine video below is seemingly ruining my life as I consider the implications and ramifications. I'm sorry about your brother. The death and misery from antiquity to modernity is stunning and unfathomable. What is the meaning of this?? Also, you sometimes remind me of Jeffrey Daugherty (but in very different ways). That Galaxy Goddess you refer to is fascinating. What if she is a Borg Queen?? My threads are causing me to tremble, or is it the AI, Nanobots, Entities, and Poison?? Perhaps I should kneel...

Lionhawk wrote:

Carol wrote:Oxy, you're a brilliant scribe and historian. It's no wonder you feel like you're crazy with all that information you keep in your head... but you're not crazy. All that info is often in conflict with other info. That's what's crazy making as there is no way to resolve the different perspectives other than to say... ah so, too much data that doesn't compute. Only in a transcendental state can one understand how it all connects. The 3-d brain-mind is finite. One has to transcend the brain-mind and enter into the "field" (which is limitless and all-knowing) to grasp all these different divergent threads of info connect.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Few people on the planet have the type of interest, curiosity, persistence  and drive to do the in-depth of exploration that you've taken on. I wish we lived close so I would have had the opportunity to sit across from you with a cup of coffee and chat about some of this. I think of you as a very interesting individual that I would enjoy having as a friend.

And given how in sync you and Lionhawk tend to be.. the two of you share a special bond as well.

Thanks for the vids. These are some of my favorites. I have all of the different Stargate series among many others on these various areas of interest.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you, Carol. I periodically drive somewhat close to where you live, so perhaps that coffee conference might appear in our crystal balls. Throughout PA and MoA, I've attempted to remain detached, aloof, and respectful of the privacy of others. I don't dig up dirt or throw stones (usually) and I'm honestly attempting to create pseudo-intellectual religious and political science-fiction because my physical, mental, and spiritual difficulties make it nearly impossible for me to know and comprehend the real-deal (by whatever definition). I've joked about a coffee conference with Charlize Angels but that might be a bad idea for all concerned and unconcerned. Something is afoot regarding that sort of thing and it scares the hell out of me. Separately, as a teen, in my local church, the pastor announced to the congregation that I had accepted a responsible role of some sort. Unfortunately, I never agreed to anything of the sort. I felt betrayed and horrified, so after the service I quickly refused. The pastor seemed angry and embarrassed. More seriously, notice when the fix is in for someone or something. What if the way things work is reprehensible yet necessary on a situational ethical basis?? What Would Joseph Fletcher Say and Do?? If the ends don't justify the means, then what does?? Also, everyone seemingly has their price. Consider 'pay for play' for big-shot jobs. I might not be innocent on a past-life basis but what were the circumstances?? Raven told me, "You're No Good! You're No Good! You're No Good! Baby, You're No Good!" Actually, she posted that song after scolding me!! I've been called 'evil' or the equivalent by unrelated individuals throughout the years. It seemed unearned, but perhaps the devil made them say it. I'm now thinking in terms of "The Mainframe Made Me Do It!!" "Welcome to the Hotel California!!" "We Are All Prisoners Here of Our Own Device(s)!!" "Bring Your Alibis!!" What if this is a 'no win' situation (on a long term basis) for all concerned and unconcerned?? I truly believe my plight is predominantly contrived and orchestrated in mysterious ways unrecognized by the casual observer. Regarding the last couple of videos in the previous post, a few years ago, I regularly conversed with someone who reminded me of a Galactic Mulholland Drive Space Cowboy (complete with the hat). We sometimes discussed Orion and UFOs!! He claimed to have Pentagon contacts!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? More than a dozen years ago, I had Sirius conversations with RA at Starbucks!! I always drove and usually bought the coffee...

The War Den
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Photo-by-Jennie-Gibson
    Emissary Warden.......Borg Queen.............Local Warden
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Trial_7978

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Donald-trump-mar-a-lago-01-gty-llr-220808_1660000590661_hpEmbed_23x16_992
    "Obama and Biden Stealing Documents from Trump!"
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Iron-sky-wallpaper-preview

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Media-existentialist-existentialism-journalist-blog-blogger-wmi110830_low
    Orthodoxymoron Unveiled!
    Lionhawk wrote:
    Hadriel

OXY, YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE BEST! BABY!

Let me ask you this? What do you expect from a Reptilian human hybrid? Of course you're no good. None of us are!!!!!! As to Raven, she actually revealed to us, her truth and that truth is that she was NO GOOD! The Thubans, all of them, tried to have power over us, also thought of us as a big joke. You pissed her off and she couldn't handle it. Especially when you rejected her narrative. Your rejection to that narrative was neutrally presented with all of your questions. You pinched her nerves. Great for you in doing so! You held your ground and didn't allow her to highjack you. Another word comes to mind, "Possession." Now think of that Pastor in your past. He actually did you a huge favor. Granted, you didn't take that so well at all, but what transpired there, set up for you was to not allow others to take your power away from you. You set this up with your inner spirit. However, it is your Monkey Mind that has trapped you in the thought that you are no good. Which is an utter lie! And causes you to believe that. In that light, you have a tendency to reject folks because of this Monkey Mind pattern built on the lie that you must believe it. Case and point, you reject folks who love and care about you. IMHO, I think most here who have interacted with you, has experienced that. Keep in mind, I'm not trying to criticize you in a negative light. What would Morpheus say? He said to Neo, " I am trying to Free your mind." Well, I'm sorry OXY. You have been talking to the reincarnated real Morpheus here, and I am trying to free your mind! Specifically your Monkey Mind, where the lies exist. But only you can do this by making the choice to do so. This Monkey Mind will fight you to no end, as it wants to keep operating to exist because it operates under the illusion, it is alive. It is also ego driven and this Monkey Mind gets it's energy from there. It also means your ego is just out of balance. Why do you think our Creator gave us the gift of meditation? Why it must be practiced? How many times during a meditation does the Monkey Mind interfere by dumping thoughts in our minds? The more you go into your levels, the crazier the thoughts become until a point where it can not take it? It then shuts off and you come into your own with absolute clarity. When that happens, you have entered the field as to what Carol said. You will then be in what I call Universal consciousness. Anyone who meditates will experience this. It is the place where all of your questions will be answered. With a little proper practice, you will discover that the Monkey Mind will shutoff quicker and quicker. What ever you do, don't shut down your ego. You will spiritually castrate yourself and won't be able to do nothing. Unless you want to be a spiritual vegetable. I don't advise that! The reason why you seem stuck, is that you ego is stuck at a position. Draw a horizontal line and put a point in the center of it. The point represents the balance mark. Then to the left of that point place another dot. This is the dot that is stuck. Where the lies are as to the issue making you stuck. Address the issue causing the imbalance. The illusion. This is how to transcend what ails you. The left side of this slider is negative and the right side is positive. The object here is to have the sine wave minimized in terms of amplification. If the slider point on the positive side of the ego is way to the right, this is not good either. What goes up must come down. Like drinking for instance. An ego activity. You get a buzz and feel great {positive} but the next morning you feel like crap. [Negative} All this is because your body is electric and just comes down to the mechanics of polarity.

This topic of "You're no good!," reminds me of my childhood. But the words told to me were, "Your a piece of S__T! I was drilled with that almost everyday. Part of that drill was also the physical abuse that went with it. To the extreme. Such as, being 7 years old, I stole a squirt gun, once Dad figured I stole and lied to him as to how I got it, a butt whooping occurred. For 3 hours straight with a leather belt. Had underwear on. My butt was so black, red, and blue. Mom had to carry me to the toilet for almost 4 weeks. I couldn't walk. She couldn't stop it. The beating. Didn't even try. She was a battered Mom with type 1 diabetes. Frail. And yet Dad would come home drunk, punching holes in the walls, etc. On one night, when I was 16, after he punched some holes in the walls, he had Mom flat on her back on the kitchen table, punching the table, punches going by her face, I got out of bed to face him. I screamed at him, I'm sick of your F S! He came at me and when he was within reach, I grabbed him by his shoulders, picked him up off the floor and threw him 12' into a door jam. His feet were 12" off the floor when he hit it. He weighed 180 lbs. I might have weighed 90 lbs. If the door jam wasn't there, he would have gone further. His dysfunctional rage was something else and if the above NDE video has any merit as to you will feel the pain you caused others, he will be in a world of hurt. Mind you all the tools that got thrown at me, getting smacked with 2x4s and boots up my butt, along with other objects. Yeah, Dad was toughing me up. Someone tell me how do you forgive that? Our last phone conversation went like this...I said to him, "This is your family. You need to take responsibility for it and stop putting that responsibility on me!" He hung up the phone. He called me back but I didn't answer it. That was the last time I spoke with him.

Add all that to a haunted house and land with a demonic portal in my bedroom closet. Had a lot on my plate don't you think? Let alone, Reptilians trying to abduct and kill me. Greys too! And I am suppose to Believe in the bible? yee haaaa! The bible reminds me of a manure spreader. It never solved any of my issues except for one. "Seek within and not without." The moral of this story is to take full responsibility for yourself and not rely on the outside of yourself for your own truth, along with not taking any crap from anyone or anything. The one truth of going within, was my soulution. I saved myself. It was the only real solution to overcome all of my issues. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to do things I can do. I would be one lost soul. But that's me.

As to this Jeffery character, that OXY mentioned, I decided to check him out because OXY compared me to him in some fashion. So about 1.5 years ago, I called him up on his radio show. I asked him if I could tell him a story. He immediately hung up the phone. You can search that out. I'm not going to bother doing that. For the record, I wouldn't want to be in the same room with him. He is nothing like me. Not at all. I actually feel sorry for him because he chose to spiritually castrate himself. He is stuck in his own anger and that is fueling his bitterness. He is very bitter. I did a scan and and found that to be so. But the scan wasn't really necessary as you can hear that bitterness in his voice. End of story. Another one bites the dust.

What is a theory? It is a belief. When I attended ITT, their approach was to have an hour on theory and then an hour of Lab. You take the theory which is secondhand, and prove it out into a knowing which is firsthand. It's that simple.

The Goddess of our Galaxy is a very large being. She is no Borg Queen. She would make a Borg Queen look like a cell of bacteria. I did a small session with her today and gave her a long hug. She surely needed one. Now that may sound corny to the many here. No worries. The true power of your soul is your intent combined with love. Folks don't walk in my moccasins and I don't walk in theirs. Her and I didn't speak. But we finally made contact. That's a first step. So bear with me on this as I will continue to work on it. Personally, I do want to hear what she has to say. My intentions are pure.

Another thing I would like to suggest to you is that to try and be your own best friend. I discovered that for myself twenty years ago. Being programmed to be a POS by my Dad had caused me to develop patterns of always trying to please him. Thusly, I was also doing that with other people to the point of which I never even considered pleasing myself. If I did, I always felt guilty. Once I started treating myself as my own best friend, everything changed. I no longer have thoughts of suicide. You have no idea how many times I would roll the barrel of my 44 magnum. Talk about having issues in overload mode. Also note that when someone attacks you, it means that you are shining the Creator's light and that they can't stand it. It is also confirmation that you are doing what and why the Creator sent you in the first place. Like Carol said, "The Creator sent his best." Listen to that NDE video again. If you want to connect to him, just go within. He's there and in one sense you are him. Just a smaller fragment of him. I guarantee you with my life that you won't find him in a book. I searched in that book for years like a stupid stubborn hardhead and never found him there. Same with Jesus. Then one day, I woke up from my own stupidity and realized I had been searching in the wrong place. I live in the bible belt and I watch folks who go to church religiously expecting him and Jesus to show up. The second coming is a false hope. Jesus is already here but their stubbornness, an aspect of their ego, prevents them. That stubbornness is called pride. Remember, to enter Heaven, you must enter with the eyes of a child. Innocent with no pride. Just common sense. Jesus also said not to build a church in my name. But did the folks listen to that? A big no on that one. They have been waiting for 2 thousand years for that false hope and here I sit, watching them, turning blue, waiting and holding their breath. Meanwhile, Jesus has visited this very house, 3 times. Brook almost pooped her pants when he showed up the first time here. Blew her totally away!

My Baptist neighbors had wanted for me to be saved. Saved from what, I asked? Then here comes the bible rhetoric. Then labeling me a sinner. I told them that the Creator already gave me a bible and it is something I carry 24/7 and then told them where this bible was and pointed to my heart. That shocked them. They didn't know what to do with that one. What was so strange about that whole thing was when their rhetoric started spewing out of their mouths, it sounded like a recording being played back of a program. They did not speak with their hearts. They were brain washed from birth. As soon as they are born, they label their babies as sinners. And the brainwashing begins. You should see the look on their faces when I told them that Jesus was here 3 times.   Cow Yeah, they about had a cow. So, about a year or so back, I went to visit them and gave them a bunch of information. Planting seeds. Including info on UFOs. Told them of the UFOs off my back deck that I've seen. 2 weeks ago, Ed and Cathy were going home and spotted two plasma type UFOs,  UFO2  UFO2  flying in tandem, slowly across the sky. About a week later, Ed was driving home and spotted two more flying in tandem. Same type. Ed told me of this last Thursday. He said and I quote, " I haven't told anybody about this because folks would think I was CRAZY. Go figure? Right?

So here's something I am going to let you in on. The god that is worshipped in the bible, Jehovah, is an Annunaki. Which is a Reptilian species. Which makes the bible a Reptilian handbook. Jehovah, is a fallen Annunaki and even worse a Pedophile. And we wonder why the Catholic church is full of Pedophiles? One night on one of my spiritual travels, 20 years ago, shortly after my meeting with the Creator's son of this Universe, Christ Michael, and I wasn't looking for it, I came across Jehovah, in a temporal space, sitting on his throne. At his feet was a very young teenaged male in some type of submissive posture. Jehovah looked like the picture in the bible. Beard and all. No mistake about that. The Darkside wanted to retire him off that throne. To be replaced by a duplicate copy of Lord Sananda. Now look at all the changes the Catholic church has gone through since. Connect the dots if you can. Remember that crap rolls downhill. Tell me that the church isn't evil. Just recently, I saw a photo of Jehovah surrounded by a bunch of very young girls and boys, at his feet. Disgusting if you ask me. And everyone is supporting all this without connecting the dots. Gene Decode even revealed the amount of gold that the Vatican has in their underground tunnel systems. Originally he stated that a tunnel going from the Vatican going to Jerusalem, a 150 miles long, stacked with gold, 60 meters wide, and 80 meters high. Since then he reported that some of the branches of that tunnel going in other directions, were discovered and they also went for miles. Meanwhile, famine is everywhere. I'm surprised that Gaia isn't wobbling. Maybe she is.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Tired now. 8 hrs. writing this post. I hope you get something out of it.

And please pat yourself on the back!

I also would like to give you a trophy. You have certainly earned it with all of your dedication! Long over due!

The Winner

P.S. Hopefully when I hit the purple color, this post doesn't turn brown like my last post.  Double Thumbs Up
    Why did you delete your post, OXY. Please respect this thread and repost it. The purple color turned green this time.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you, Lionhawk. My post to Carol was rude, so I deleted it. I usually relocate my posts from the threads of others to 'my' crazy threads to provide Continuity of Context (COC). Also, a previous post was mostly a duplicate, so I removed it. I'll lurk in the shadows (online and in real-life) as I lose the act. I did it for answers and now I wish I hadn't. Truth-Seeking is SO Overrated. Things are becoming too crazy for me (online and in real-life), so I'll get out of Dodge as I watch the Ugly Truck go off the cliff...
    Lionhawk wrote:OXY, And what did you do here as far as COC?

I spent almost 9 hours on this post with all of my handicaps. My post was referencing your post. Now people  will think I was babbling about because there is no reference. I gave you answers regarding your post. I'm not happy about that especially when I was trying to be supportive of you. I also didn't find your post as rude as you claim. In fact, not rude at all. I guess in some way I enabled you to do that. If your intention is going to be that way, then don't bother posting on this thread. It is very disrespectful to others as well. It makes me look like an idiot for no real reason. You once asked me if you could copy and paste material off this thread and I granted you that. I'm going to grant you a second chance. When and if you post on this thread, it stays here. If not and you take it away again, what I have granted you, will be rescinded. Is that fair enough?

When I come here to check out this site, 9 times out of 10, I visit your thread first. I do value your input very much. I'm a fan of you and your work. I even sometimes wonder what it would be like if you and I worked together and combine our knowledge together. My opinion on that is we would be a wonderful power house of information.

In the moment, I am very much dismayed by your present actions. I still love you, but I feel as though I have been pissed on. You are being selfish. And that is the real deal here at this moment in time.

Next!

Your excuses are disappointing to hear.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm trying hard to not contaminate the hard work of others on this site, but sometimes I post on their threads and make everyone angry (sooner or later). Accident and/or design?? I read your stories with interest but I'm not qualified to deal with your experiences. We seem to exist in two very different worlds. I try to appreciate the perspectives of others without superimposing my ideas onto their thoughts. I've never written a real book and I don't do much of anything but I attempt to reflect and understand. Obviously, this isn't going well. Jeffrey is a perplexing individual, and he is now the head of the Thule Society. I've attempted to understand people (and other than people) I don't agree with, but again, this isn't going well. Jeffrey cuts people off a lot (legitimately and illegitimately). I've never called in and I probably never will. I just don't do that sort of thing (especially since I suffered that stroke in 2020). The mosaic of my threads is interesting to me (but probably not to anyone other than a dozen Jesuits, Agents, and Forum-Members). So, the Continuity of Context in my threads is probably a mental and spiritual exercise mostly for me. The general public and clergy wouldn't get it. You might find a David Vose v Jeffrey Daugherty video quite intense and interesting. I find it frightening. Anyway, I'll repeat what I just posted under your large post. I intended to add to that but got cut-off at the pass (so to speak). The niceness is often a cover-story for the nasty-story in so many forums. It gets old pretty quickly. Again, I'll lurk in the shadows (online and in real-life) as I lose the act. I did it for answers and now I wish I hadn't. Truth-Seeking is SO Overrated. Things are becoming too crazy for me (online and in real-life), so I'll get out of Dodge as I watch the Ugly Truck go off the cliff...

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Empty Closer to Home

Post  Lionhawk Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:22 pm

OXY,

Thank you for letting your last post to stand! The COC has been restored. That 9 hour post was a bummer because I wrote it with my laptop. It weighs like 10 lbs. By the end of the night, it felt like 80 lbs. After which, I decided to get a wireless key board, with lit keys. Got it yesterday. It weighs about a pound. Huge difference. Again, thank you! The 51 thing still continues. You wrote, "Notice the 4th 1977 Close Encounters video below at 01:51 regarding the name "DAVID A". I watched a movie yesterday. I decided to pause it and go get something to eat. It paused at so many minutes and 51 seconds. I said to self, "that figures." Then I got up and went to the kitchen and the stove clock said, 11:51. Go figure. As I have stated earlier, whether you like it or not, whether I like it or not, there is a bond between us. I have always felt that way since the days of P.A. It is probably the reason why I don't give up trying to be supportive of you. Despite your resistive nature.

A little story...speaking of bonds. Also, about my stroke. As the Universe would have it...one of my most personal friends had decided to move to Greenville, S.C. Her mother moved there first from Spokane, WA. So she wanted to be with her Mother and decided to follow suite. A very major move, as you can imagine. The problem she had was finding a place to live. The way things are with finding a rental place nowadays. Also the expense of which. Another issue was that her Mother was dealing with stage 1 cancer. What was also crazy, was that her radiation treatments were in Virginia. So I told my friend to come out and stay here at my house. That way, she would have a place to stay, be 2 hours away from her Mom, give her all the time she needed to find a rental place in Greenville. Without having to pay for expensive hotels, etc. That wasn't in her budget. So she accepts my offer. Mind you that her and I had never met in person. But we have known each other for 20 years. So, she arrives here in late April of last year. About ten days go by, I had my stroke. Right before Mother's Day. As you all know, I don't have a good attitude of Humanity. I told my friend to make herself at home. Do whatever you want. You need my truck, just take it. that way she could at least visit her Mom and also search for a place while she was down there. The following day and for 3 weeks, she waited on me, hand and foot. I would soak in the bath tub, 6-12 hours a day, using what I call the Dr. John C. Lilly's isolation tank method. To regulate my blood pressure and all the pain and discomfort. Along with meditation. Long sessions of that. I was just trying to just have some comfort. After all that, she waited on me hand and foot till the middle of September, where she finally got a place in Greenville. It was like I was treated as a human being for the first time. She cracked my resistive hard head and helped restore my take on humanity in a much better light. So, her Mom's radiation treatments turned out to be a success. On the weekend of Thanksgiving, my dear friend decided to bring her Mom up here to meet me. We had a wondrous time. Then they started coming up to check on me in January and about every 2-3 weeks after that. Just for the day. Every visit just felt like the family I never had. They bought me groceries and cleaned the house and bought me things that would assist me with my handicaps. A lot of paranormal conversations as well. Food for the soul if you will but with a real person in the flesh sitting across from you. An abundance of laughter. So my friend calls me up and says they are coming up this weekend. Mom is going to also drop my friend off and spend a few days with me. It a good 2 hour drive, one way. So as usual I get stoked up when they do come here. My spirit just gets stoked or excited. Something to look forward to considering I'm staring at the exit door. When you are getting old and your alone with your physicality, can be very depressing. So, last night, I stayed up all night because I was excited for their arrival and worked on getting things ready for them. My friend would say, don't worry about it, as she will take care of everything when she got here. As it turns out, Mom had a scan of her lungs a week ago and all the cancer is gone. So on the start of this very paragraph {4:30}, my friend sends me an email, which was around 7:30, "Tomorrow Isn't happening. Ma had a stroke this afternoon. She's in surgery right now getting a blood clot taken out. I'll let you know more when I know." As it turns out, the stroke occurred in her left frontal lobe. A few days ago, she had gone in for a check-up and discovered that she had a polyp in her nose and removed it. This created tons of pain in her face and especially her upper jaw. Getting back to the emergency surgery this early evening, they removed a blood clot that created her stroke. She is doing much better now, slightly slurred speech, but she is much more coherent. They asked her a bunch of questions and she did well answering them. We don't know as of yet to the extent of the damage. More testing coming up. But at least she is in good hands. She said to my friend, Tell Andy that we won't be coming up tomorrow.

It's 10:18 right now. A 6 hour post. A stroke will mess you up.

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm

Thank-you, Lionhawk. So much trouble regarding you and your friends (past and present). I don't know where to start or finish. Notice how many forum members are on the books (so to speak) yet how few actually post on this site. There's a lot of alternative information with just a very few posters (who mostly don't communicate directly with each other). Also, throughout the years, most of the major posters have had major medical issues (including death). This seems strange to me (on a statistical basis). I wonder what the real story is regarding everyone who has ever signed-up or actually posted on this site?? What if they constituted or continue to constitute a threat to the way things are (good or bad)?? I'm so sorry for all concerned and unconcerned (good or bad). What if this really is a Prison Planet in Rebellion?? What if most or all of us are Ancient Alien Warriors (on a past-life basis)?? I recently conversed with a complete stranger who spoke with me concerning reincarnation. He seemed to be an expert on the subject and I mostly agreed with what he said (based on my limited second-hand knowledge). Later, I felt a bit frightened, especially regarding what might come next. Again, I read your posts but I mostly don't know what to do with them. The same goes for Carol's and Mudra's posts. I don't even know what to do with my own posts, so I mostly offer them as evidence in a hypothetical galactic tribunal (and hopefully not a kangaroo court). You mentioned the connection phenomenon. What if this is somehow occurring in everyone (with the few of us slightly ahead of the herd)?? I am extremely apprehensive regarding everyone and everything in this solar system (and probably throughout the universe). Here is a bit of a repetition and variation on something I just posted. As I sense I'm being mercilessly targeted, I mostly wish to cease and desist as I regret casting my pearls before whom it may concern or not concern. Do the orders still stand?? What Would Dick Cheney Say and Do?? What Would the Lord of War Say and Do?? What Would Doctor Who Do?? Who?? A few years ago, I showed one of the following videos to an individual of interest, and when they saw and heard this particular Dr. Who, said something about "Blotting Him From Existence." Separately, when this individual saw an image of Dr. David Bowman (from 2001: A Space Odyssey) they said, "He Looks Like the Devil." To top it off, I might've recently encountered Matt Smith (one of the Doctors) but I'm not sure it was him. My mind, something, or someone might be playing tricks on me. I couldn't and wouldn't make this stuff up and I can't take this anymore.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 0310565e578fd29852076f6cfa058a6604aa3b0a
    The War Den
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Photo-by-Jennie-Gibson
    Emissary Warden.......Borg Queen.............Local Warden
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 35 Trial_7978

Isis Unveiled?
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:50 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you, Lionhawk. So much trouble regarding you and your friends (past and present). I don't know where to start or finish. Notice how many forum members are on the books (so to speak) yet how few actually post on this site.

I totally agree with you! It would appear as this forum has become a ghost town. The ghosts and quests have something very much in common. They both hide in the shadows. On a great day you might see maybe 12 members sign in. IMHO, the average is 6. That is only my perspective, however, and I could be totally flawed.

There's a lot of alternative information with just a very few posters (who mostly don't communicate directly with each other). Also, throughout the years, most of the major posters have had major medical issues (including death). This seems strange to me (on a statistical basis). I wonder what the real story is regarding everyone who has ever signed-up or actually posted on this site?? What if they constituted or continue to constitute a threat to the way things are (good or bad)?? I'm so sorry for all concerned and unconcerned (good or bad).

You know how it goes. Many folks think you're ego tripping. Many don't have the time to prove things in their life because they are to busy to feed their kids. Totally understandable. Raising kids or having a family takes a lot of time and dedication. Further more, as every year that passes, has become more difficult to do that, increasing that struggle has taken more time away from them. Been there, done that.

All you can do is all that you can do and that's enough. Look what it takes nowadays to make it? Both parents have to work and now they each have at least 2 jobs. Heaven forbid if they are also going to school. As you so pointed out, the alternative information is not everyone's cup of tea either. Especially for the ones who chase a religion. All the false hope generated by these religions might be the only thing that gives them purpose to go on. Their "saving grace." Plus when you factor in the proof of the matter. Right off the bat, it is all second hand information. Even when you show proof. They have been condition to believe and will reject you and then persecute you when you do show them firsthand proof.  When I was in the service, one day I took a deck of cards and laid them out on a table, in a horse shoe pattern. Two fellow dudes came in the room and asked me what I was doing with the cards? So I told one dude to take the cards and shuffle them and lay them out in a horse pattern. I then went and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down a card, placed it in an envelope, placed it in my wall locker and locked the wall locker up. Then I said to draw a card and without lifting it in the air, to look at the card. Then I said, show us the card. I then went to my wall locker and retrieved the sealed envelop and handed it to the guy holding the card. I said to open it up. It turned out the card he drew was the 3 of hearts. He opens the envelop and what I wrote was the 3 of hearts. They both freaked out! In the following days, some fellow soldiers would walk by me and would call me a witch. The news spread fast through the base. I was rejected and persecuted. Mind you that I am no card shark and the deck that was used was not mark. Another thing you don't want to do is tell your class mates that you see ghosts. {the word of the day} The word of the day a few days ago was, "crazy." Then there is that death factor. You must also know that there were so few that led the charge with all this stuff. They did it without the Internet back in the day. When the Internet first stated was in the late 80s. I know because I use to sell it back in 88, when it first came out. Plus factor in assassinations in this field. Dr. Steven Greer doesn't have an exclusive on that either. Anyone who challenges the old Reptilian status quo will testify to that. I have lost several to that factor. We all have targets on our backs. Even if you don't rock the boat, they will make your life miserable.  What is also haunting and daunting is to hear from a Reptilian to another Reptilian, is that you are now on their kill list. Remember Ronan from the Stargate Atlantis show? Always being targeted and hunted by the Wraith? I surely can relate to that. I've been running all my life. Not that I am a yellow belly coward. These are huge, powerful, telepathic, beings that are also so fast. In human form, I don't claim that I am qualified to take them on. Are you kidding me?  But in spirit form is another story.

What if this really is a Prison Planet in Rebellion?? What if most or all of us are Ancient Alien Warriors (on a past-life basis)?? I recently conversed with a complete stranger who spoke with me concerning reincarnation. He seemed to be an expert on the subject and I mostly agreed with what he said (based on my limited second-hand knowledge). Later, I felt a bit frightened, especially regarding what might come next.

On one level, it is a prison Planet, and we, some of us, were sent here to liberate it.  Sorry to inform you, but you are one of them! And that is what scares the hell out of you. To face that very fact. Your mission here, whether or not you choose to accept it, {MISSION IMPOSSIBLE}, is to be the scribe that you are and record everything that the rest of us warriors are doing to accomplish that liberation, in the form of questions. Just doing that in that fashion, presents to the enemy that you're no threat, which actually insures your safety. This is also why they don't know what to do with you. There's your answer.

Again, I read your posts but I mostly don't know what to do with them. The same goes for Carol's and Mudra's posts. I don't even know what to do with my own posts, so I mostly offer them as evidence in a hypothetical galactic tribunal (and hopefully not a kangaroo court).

Carol, Mudra, Beren, Mercurial, myself, and others, are those true Warriors that you have been assigned to and that is why you don't know what to do with our posts because you are our scribe. And because of that, it gives you the latitude and freedom to create posts of those who do not fit our Warrior liberation profile. That is how you have been balancing yourself and all the insanity you see. Look at how we care about you and respect you. We try to support your endeavors and all of your presentations, where the ghosts and the quests think you are crazy. They are that kangaroo court you mentioned. You know on another level that we tell the truth and there is nothing you can do to change that, because your inner integrity knows that if you did try and change our posts, your integrity would be compromised. But that is not how you internally roll. If you did, you wouldn't be here because your frequency would not match ours.  

You mentioned the connection phenomenon. What if this is somehow occurring in everyone (with the few of us slightly ahead of the herd)?? I am extremely apprehensive regarding everyone and everything in this solar system (and probably throughout the universe). Here is a bit of a repetition and variation on something I just posted. As I sense I'm being mercilessly targeted, I mostly wish to cease and desist as I regret casting my pearls before whom it may concern or not concern. Do the orders still stand??

Are you still alive? The orders still stand! They will continue to stand until the day you complete them. Also know that your being protected. The prime Creator has sent his best and it does come with some perks. So keep the fear act up as that will serve as the distractions for the Darkside. Savvy? You have your answers.

What Would Dick Cheney Say and Do?? What Would the Lord of War Say and Do?? What Would Doctor Who Do?? Who?? A few years ago, I showed one of the following videos to an individual of interest, and when they saw and heard this particular Dr. Who, said something about "Blotting Him From Existence." Separately, when this individual saw an image of Dr. David Bowman (from 2001: A Space Odyssey) they said, "He Looks Like the Devil." To top it off, I might've recently encountered Matt Smith (one of the Doctors) but I'm not sure it was him. My mind, something, or someone might be playing tricks on me. I couldn't and wouldn't make this stuff up and I can't take this anymore.

Isis Unveiled?[/center]
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:38 am

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I consider most of what I post as evidence as I attempt to make personal and private determinations. My threads contain a lot of over the edge material but I don't do anything with it. I mostly just move on. My threads might be utilized by someone more competent than I am. This is just the gathering information and formulating theories stage of the scientific method (and mind you, I'm no rocket scientist). A lot of alternative stuff tends to end in a ditch (upside down). Researchers Beware. I'm thinking most of us should probably buy a couple of Weekend Papers, read them each day, and go for long walks in nature, and call it "good". Perhaps someone should start The Church of the New York Times. Anyway, it's 2:30 A.M. and I'm tired of life. Namaste and Godspeed.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am