tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Tower10

Don't ask me why, but this image popped up in my head. I wonder... What if we now took what we now know and placed it in a reading or spread. What would it look like from the future looking back? Maybe do several spreads referencing the timeline and the stages in that timeline. That would be fascinating to see.

Did Mudra represent the high priestess or the  Queen of cups? maybe followed by the 8 of Swords. Or the 2 of Swords?  

OR  

I'm sure if we took a reading at the beginning, we would have to follow the money and find many pentacle cards. And later into it, we would find many wand cards as well. The devil card is also guaranteed. Was HD the devil? It would probably be in every stage. Or spread. I'm not sure if the Holy Trinity spread would be the appropriate one.

Could the Lover's card be Bill and Kerry? With an inverted Hierophant? Was Tango the 3 of Swords? Was Carol the Hermit? What card was OXY? Maybe the hanged man? But he is a messager. Page?

This could be a fun way for a refresher course. Could you do a holographic spread? With 4-D parameters?

Anyone qualified around here? We have everything else!

I think OXY is a PAGE of WANDS.

https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/tarot-card-meanings-list/page-of-wands-meaning-tarot-card-meanings

Page of Wands Tarot Card Description

A well-dressed young man is boldly holding a stick standing on barren land. His shirt is made in a salamander-like pattern which is a symbol of transformation from bad to good. This young man is a passionate advocator, who is constantly spreading spiritual and social advancement ideas that lift up his fellow man. The desert in the background behind him both is indicative of his element, fire, and also represents that he is living in a world that has not bared fruit yet. His ideas are therefore completely hypothetical. However, if he were to choose to use them, and undertake the journey of his suit, his purity of heart could lead him to find better fortunes.

Are you a fire sign, OXY?

Could the 3 of cups represent Merc, Carol, & Mudra, When tMoA became a birthing?

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 3_of_c10

Lionhawk likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 am

The Completely Ignorant Fool
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 2d6886518693b8c6e95502ef54e77f9e
    Lionhawk wrote:
    Station  Break. We got monkies here! lol!

mudra, Lionhawk and Morpheus like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:41 am

The man does have a sense of humor.

You picked a good card OXY. The Fool is free!

Roy Clark was a Fool and look what he did.

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:49 am

I hope I didnt give the wrong impression earlier, It is good to see oxy posting in here! Much easier access for me too, his thread is hard to load on my ancient pc.

The tower is a good sign 'spiritually', sign of a loss of material things..could be the sign you need to sell your house and jump into zeus Wink

The high priestess is my 'inner' (secret) tarot card.

You know how I feel about numerology. Well one thing I can't shake is the birth date tarot cards. They seem to work really well as a descriptor of people. When I was at the height of my advaita, I could spot a 'fool' without knowing their birth date, I would ask them, and I was correct. My last 2 partners were both fools, and fools and I tend to attract each other.

but 22 (Fool) is also 4.. emperor.. this is what you have to overcome to find the inner fool..

If you are interested I will describe how to find your 'outer' and 'inner' cards.. Would be curious to know the cards of some folk in here, see how they match to perceptions Wink

I did write a Tarot manuscript, for a book Llewellyn would have published,  but I needed to design cards.. Waite's cards are not useful, too many deliberate blinds in them.  So the project ended, I refused to work with Waite's cards. (They didnt have copyright for Crowley's thoth cards.. the ones I use)

(for example.. 'Page' is a blind. Wrong gender. The Page is actually a princess. Waite wanted to denigrate the female principle, Kings dont sit on thrones (wrong energy.))

The devil card is not what it seems in tarot,it is just a lot of 'ego' lots of male energy.

But then most cards are not what they seem.  Waite has a lot to answer for!

And Tarot is now 99% NABS... they were never intended as a divinatory tool.. they are much more powerful and useful than that. The tarot was originally published as a pictorial representation of all the esoteric religions. It was hidden in a standard deck of playing cards to avoid persecution from the church.  

(eg. knowing your birth cards, it is possible to find a path on the tree if life to reach the higher awarenesses)

(the following is based on Crowley's work. I made a copy for myself at the start of my tarot study. I now know enough to believe Crowley got it wrong when he switched the emperor and star cards in the following diagram.. he should have kept them as originally intended.)

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Tree2_11

Lionhawk and Morpheus like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:19 am

So I scampered around here this morning. Another all-nighter. Gathered everything up and took inventory. We had 10 decks of cards. 2 Waite decks and a Narselles deck? French anyway. Angel card decks {4} Oracle cards, and 2 Angel decks for the card of the day, kind of stuff.

You sound like an expert on this subject, Mr. V. I might learn some things here.  Thubs Up My personal Waite cards were bought in 1990. I am the only one who has used them. I enjoyed using them and my readings pan out pretty well. Most days. IMO, I think the Waite deck needs an added suite of some kind. Make the deck a base 5 symmetry. Or better yet a base 7 symmetry. That way the cards can then plug into the Universe and they become active in the alignment of energies. A base 7 could be used to change the present-day or future. Base 5 would also rock but base 7 would have a lot more power. Better speed results because now you are in phase with sacred geometry. These are just my thoughts.

I like I-Ching, Astrology, and Tarot. Numerology not so much. But there is something to it, but not in the way they have put it out there. I do know Mother Mary appreciates the Tarot and Jesus had a thing for Astrology. 20 years ago she showed me the strength card. So that has to be a personal card. I think another card is the 10 of wands. Do the heavy lifting and I think responsibility.

I see the tower card as a great change and applicable to what Mudra and I were discussing, where the forum was the tower.
    I can also see your meaning of it and will keep that in mind. Who knows as I might also act the fool when it comes to these things. What kind of spread should I use? And if the Waite deck sucks, what should I be using? And where can I get a true deck?

The Ten of Wands Tarot Card Description

A man is shown carrying a heavy burden of wood, in the form of ten bundled wands, approaching a town which is not too far. This image on the ten of wands indicates a person who has already struggled in life and has succeeded, and he is now carrying the harvests to his final destination. Although he is not near the destination, it shows that he has finished the hardest part of life struggle and he just needs a place to relax and revel in his success.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Wands110

Did you notice the above post being underlined? I didn't do that.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:37 am

If I may make such a claim in polite company, my Tarot knowledge is more or less at mastery level. There are a couple of folk out there I would look to, but not so many.. and these folk are too deep into kabbalah.. the tarot is heavily wrapped in the kabbalah.

At the moment I am only aware of one deck that is correct as per original teachings. Aleister Crowley's Thoth tarot.
    If there are any artists out there, in these times of synchronicity, who wish to become Tarot masters, I would offer full training in exchange for a deck of cards made to my instruction. Then I have another book to publish Wink

from my manuscript, more cut and paste from me.  (This manuscript is in the middle of a major edit.. not the final version).

Ten of Wands
    The Tens show completion, or the need to go beyond the present position. They can also indicate abundance.

Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles.

In Waite’s card a man carries ten rods or Wands. This card suggests a burden, either physically or emotionally. Getting what you want (or think you want) is taking too much energy. This card can represent oppression or the taking on of too much. It can indicate someone caught up by responsibility when freedom is required.

Astrological Correspondence
    Saturn in Sagittarius (Dec 13 – Dec 21).  Ruled by Jupiter, Dragon's tail exalted. This is a bad and unhappy mix, representing the conflict of Jupiter (Father) with Saturn (son). In mythology Saturn cut off the testicles of Jupiter and cast them into the sea, thereby creating the male and female principle. These people tend to be moralizing, ambitious, trustworthy, dignified, tactless and insincere.
    The destructive powers of Saturn are amplified by the Swiftness of Sagittarius, leading to material force selfishly applied, usually with cruelty

Qabalah - Golden Dawn
    Lord of Oppression Resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, the  Earth. At the bottom of the tree, it receives influences from all the Sephiroth above it, and is the the end result of all these activities.

Atziluth, the archetypal world, divine thought, corresponds to the spiritual level, Wands in Tarot

Yellow is the colour of Malkuth in Atziluth.. an influx of the energy of Aleph, Air. Like the fool card it alludes to the beginning of a current of energy, as well as the end of one

Crowley’s card  “Oppression” represents Fire in its most destructive aspect, stupid and obstinate cruelty from which there is no escape.
    The 10th Sephirah (malkuth) shows Force detached from its spiritual sources, it is a complete loss of energy. Flames are once again visible on this card but Crowley describes them as in 'wild ruin, fire in its most destructive aspect.'

Fire in Malkuth is a blind, violet force,  Saturn is heavy and dull and Sagittarius is light and spiritual and the result is oppression and repression. The result is cruelty, malice, revenge, injustice, cruel and overbearing force and energy applied to material and selfish ends. Failure. Opposition too strong to overcome.

------------------------

Essentially there are 22 Tarot cards. The rest are derived from the normal deck of cards, and have all been assigned astrological correspondences. The following tarot wheel is my original design, based on Crowley's Book of Thoth. It shows all the astrological correspondences.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 Wheel113

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:53 am

In terms of divination, anything will work... IF you are consistent in your interpretation. So shells, runes, waite tarot deck, animal entrails... anything!

the key, and hard part is unattached consistency in the interpretation. Monkey (again) gets in the way.

If you wish to use the tarot for mystical purposes, and even to explain concepts that are hard to grasp in other esoteric philosophies (eg yoga, kabbalah, mahayana buddhism, sufism) then you need a 'correct' deck of cards. So only Crowley's cards that I am aware of, but I havent looked at this subject for over a decade now.

I tired of reading cards for folk who wanted to know when their next partner was going to arrive, or to be a paid psychoanalyst  - sounding post.. etc

So sadly, in this NABS culture we live in, I dont tell many folk I know yoga (they want asana) or tarot (they want divination etc)

---------------------------------------------
    Personal tarot cards

To calculate which of the Major Arcana cards represent your birth simply add up the numbers in your birth date.

For example if you were born on January 27th 1983 then there are 2 ways to add the numbers up: Add up the individual numbers (the months are scored 1 to 12): January is  month 1, the  date is 27 (2 + 7) and the year is 1983 (1+9+8+3). So the following sum is generated: 1+2+7+1+9+8+3=31.

There are only 22 major cards (the fool is 22), so keep adding until the score is 22 or less. In this case 3+1 = 4, the Emperor is your card.

Another way of doing the maths is start with the birth year then add the month and date, then total these numbers. So in the above example 1983+27+1 = 2011 then 2+1+1=4, the Emperor.

But the answer isn’t always so straightforward! There are two ways in which more than one card is generated. If the maths work out at 18, for example, then The Moon card is indicated, but 1+8=9, which is The Hermit.

In this case the higher card is your ‘outer’ card, it describes how you come across to the world, how the world sees you, your talents and your resources. The lower numbered card is your soul number, the deepest sense of who you are, which is usually hidden to the outside world, your 'secret' card.

Sometimes the two different methods of calculating the numbers give different results. For example if you were born on the 3rd of June 1964 then 3+6+1+9+6+4 = 29 and 2+9=11. But 1964+3+6 = 1973 and 1+9+7+3 = 20.

And in all cases, of course, 29 (2+9=11) and 11 is 1+1=2 and (20) 2+0 =2.

So 2, the High Priestess is the soul card but there are two outer cards, in Crowley’s system 11 is Lust and 20 is The Aeon. (Justice and Judgement in Waite Tarot). In my limited experience people with 3 ‘personal’ cards, as for the last birth date, make good Tarot readers, but I am not sure why, except they tend to be ‘more spiritual’ people (whatever that means!).

If we go back to the first example above with the Emperor as the soul card then an ‘invisible’ higher number is implied. In this case, 4 = 22  or 13 (2+2 = 4; 1+3 =4), The Fool or Death.  This invisible card is a symbol for the person’s challenges in life, perhaps a teacher card. So in this example perhaps the fool is the perfect antidote for the all too serious and rigid Emperor. Or similarly the constant change that is Death is a lesson for the rigid and unchanging Emperor. The invisible card can also describe the way the person comes across to the world, the outer card as in the above examples.

Aleister Crowley wrote: “The Tarot should be learnt as early in life as possible; a fulcrum for memory and a schema for the mind. It should be studied constantly, a daily exercise: for it is universally elastic, and grows in proportion to the use intelligently made of it. Thus it becomes a most ingenious and excellent method of appreciating the whole of existence.”

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 am

wow the pace this thread is suddenly taking  😊
    For a man that was going on vacation you still have a lot to say LionHawk  cheers

I'll catch with all new posts later on.

In the meantime .. so a few miles back you said :

So Mudra, maybe you can tell us about this 12th-dimensional connection that we have? I'm curious.  Cool

The highest level that I know of is of soul and Spirit where you , without an inch of a doubt , know that you are.
    Not a who, not the body, not a name, not a beingness, not a persona ... nothing of the sort but everything that is left when one separates clearly and consciously from these.
    It seems like its a nothing , a zero point un seizable, unlocated in time and space and yet able to view time and space.
    Its actually everything, where all potentialities emerge and it is where the magic of life begins.

This is the highest connection we have metaphysically LionHawk.

Now if you ask me what our connection is on a galactic level and I look in that direction Let me tell you it finds its roots in Alcyone ✨LionHawk

The reverse Tarot spread is an interesting idea.
    An excellent way to understand what happened there, the key energies being played from a nowadays level of energy.
    I just finished doing that and reached my own symbolic understanding on the matter.
    But I am curious to know what others have to say as well.

Here is how it went for me as to what took place in Avalon .

1/The forces at play: cards: chariot, Hierophant, Justice, wheel of fortune

What we assisted at were  phases of Consciousness wherein
    Will power ( chariot) sets wisdom ( hierophant ) as well as cause and effect ( justice ) in motion ( wheel of fortune )

2/The key players: Death, Moon, Devil, Hangman
    And Empress, Temperance, Judgement

At the turn of the wheel spiritual grounding is unsettled (death) , fear comes in (moon) , soul' s intent meets its derailer ( devil ) and confusion ( hangman) ensues.

Harmony ( empress) and balance ( temperance ) are challenged in their assessment of what is ( judgement)

3/The outcomeTower, Hermit, Fool

The excess of uncontrolled energy this creates results in a loss of balance and harmony, and this ultimately results in the Great fall ( tower)

Then comes a time one turns to solitude and inner guidance ( hermit).
    This renewed spiritual grounding allows for a fresh new beginning ( the fool )

The sum total of 1/ amounts to 33:
    energy increase, burst, growth

The Sum total of 2/ amounts to 5:

A key characteristic of the number 5 is curiosity and the need for a variety of exciting experiences in order to feel fulfilled. It craves freedom and adventure and isn't afraid to let the wind carry it where it may. For the 5, life isn't about setting goals and making plans, it's about getting out there and experimenting. Anything that stirs the senses piques the 5's interest and it can't wait to partake in the experience.

The sum total of 3/ amounts to 7:

The number seven symbolizes humanity’s deep inner need to find depth, meaning, and spiritual connection. When the creature needs food, self-expression, material and domestic achievements have been met, we turn to the deeper levels of life — to learn, to educate ourselves and to find purpose.

To summarize:

A strong need of change created an outward burst of energy, unleashing opposing powers and resulting in a a great fall.
    Consciousness then turned inwards for inner guidance and a fresh new beginning was born.

A strong breath out and a deep breath in on and on, this is how life balances out and Consciousness evolves   Enlightened

Lionhawk likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:29 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:What do you value more in life, what gets you closer to your truths: Your experiences? or your search into other material, histories, scriptures, sci fi? ..
    Wow oxy.

there is a tradition in yoga that the good teachers are like precious flowers, that need to be protected, so they are hidden behind thick prickly hedges.. only the focused student can get through the hedge.

Is that what is happening here? I can barely open your threads on my geriatric computer..and to reply in here.... Crazy Happy

Anyway.. You never did answer my question.

it was a genuine one, I am curious.
    All the Above and More. Research is My Religion. Potpourri Works for Me but I Don't Do Spooky. I Try to be Open-Minded but I Have Outer-Limits and a Self-Imposed Code of Ethics. Sorry About the HUGE Posts and STRANGE Threads. They Are SO Top-Loaded and Top-Secret That Only Those With Cray Supercomputers Can View Them. What if Most-Everything is BS?? What if Most-Everyone Lies?? Sometimes I Feel as if I Should Aspire to be a Kinder and Gentler Putin but "There is No Pravda in Izvestia and No Izvestia in Pravda." "The Answer My Friend is Blowing in the Wind."

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:11 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: What if Most-Everything is BS?? What if Most-Everyone Lies?? Sometimes I Feel as if I Should Aspire to be a Kinder and Gentler Putin but "There is No Pravda in Isvestia and No Isvestia in Pravda." "The Answer My Friend is Blowing in the Wind."

But it is, and they do!

I was thinking this morning how almost everything in the MSM is exactly the opposite of the truth. For nefarious purposes. The health industry makes us sick, whilst suppressing real health info.

Electric cars are an environmental disaster and yet here we are. I guess its easier to shut vehicles down when you rely on their power, their electricity.

So it is taken, as read, unfortunately that what is out there is false. History rewritten, science hijacked to become the new world religion.

So my question has relevance. If you cant trust the stuff that's out there, and history is fake and science is psudoscience, mysticism has become pseudo-spiritual NABS.. isnt it better to trust your own experiences? And the experiences of those you can hope are telling the truth.

so, my friend, how many years can people exist before they are allowed to be free? How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he doesnt see?

Lionhawk likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:23 am

Vidya, I frankly don't trust anyone or anything (especially myself and "my truth"). I've joked for years about living in a 600 square-foot office-apartment with a supercomputer and a secure cool-location, possibly meeting with a competent research-assistant, sort of similar to Dr. Who and His Assistant. I recently discovered that someone who I admired decades ago is now actively seeking to become the Mayor of New York City. That's the type of individual I might wish to work with (as delusional as that sounds). It wouldn't matter that she is a high-profile lesbian. Anyway, too-much information. BTW, I recently quoted Micah 6:8 near the beginning of one of my last posts, and I just happened to view a video of this mystery-individual, and during an interview, she quoted one of her favorite scripture-verses, Micah 6:8. Honest.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:01 am

I believe you. Synchronicity.. I would take note, personally and assume it was important for me.

Just like with Divination.. if you are consistent in your world view, then what comes through the pipe to you is of relevance to you. How you interpret these 'signs' and what method book you use are irrelevant actually. Its the broad picture, the energies involved.

Studying the esoteric religions was good, you can interchange teachings, for the teachings are all the same! just in a different 'code', a different 'translation.'

A long time ago after I left India my friends wanted me to join facebook. So I did, and it was a messenger tool for a long time. But I played with the account, under my pen name, to describe my experiences of advaita. A few folk from the forum were involved, Brook was there, as was mudra, burgundia and others. Someone asked me, is this for real? Of course not, I answered, it's all made up, everything is an illusion. It's all maya.

This didnt go down well. Some folk didnt get it, they thought I had made up the stories. According to yoga, everything we perceive is 'false' an 'illusion', 'maya'. We simply cannot understand what is going on if we filter the universe through our 5 senses, monkey. It is all illusion, based on our own ridiculously limited perceptions. Its all maya.

So I can say, clearly, that what I am saying is true and not true lol!

True in the sense that these are my experiences, documented as I remember them. I have tried to be accurate, they are real for me. False in that its all an illusion, a fabrication of my 5 senses and monkey. maya.

true and false.. simples, nao e?

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:06 am

Vyfya wrote

You know how I feel about numerology. Well one thing I can't shake is the birth date tarot cards. They seem to work really well as a descriptor of people. When I was at the height of my advaita, I could spot a 'fool' without knowing their birth date, I would ask them, and I was correct. My last 2 partners were both fools, and fools and I tend to attract each other.

but 22 (Fool) is also 4.. emperor.. this is what you have to overcome to find the inner fool..

If you are interested I will describe how to find your 'outer' and 'inner' cards.. Would be curious to know the cards of some folk in here, see how they match to perceptions Wink

Funny you birth number is 0: The Fool.
    While looking at my spread this morning ( I like to use the major Arkanas )
    I saw The Fool Card and thought it had your energy : the traveller 😊

Here I found  birth card calculator tool :

https://www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html

Recently the crossed my mind Oxywas  embodying the Joker card .
    Now when I look at metasymbology this how the Joker is decoded :

The Joker is December 31. It's a card that symbolizes the warp and wobble of the earth upon its axis. It's the leap year, the number 0 and the hangman. The personality of the Joker is the chameleon. It's a card that symbolizes the warp and wobble of the earth upon its axis.

A mix between 0 The fool and the hangman .  What were the odds these 2 would come out together as in the posts above  Rolling Eyes

I perceive Carol more like the High Priestess or the Empress and LionHawk connected to Justice judgement, Strength or the emperor, even the chariot.

And for Seashore Strengh comes to mind .

Thats off the cuff as they just landed on the shore of my consciousness .

Last edited by mudra on Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:08 am

Whilst I aspire to be a fool, I am merely attracted to them Wink

I am the high priestess, and others Wink

Don't use that calculator! Its wrong. NABS.

use mine, above, and then only with crowley's sequence (strength is in wrong place in waite's)

FOLK ! stop using the Waite deck. Its NABS. seriously.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:57 am

mudra wrote:I perceive Carol more like the High Priestess or the Empress and LionHawk connected to Justice judgement, Strength or the emperor, even the chariot.

The cards are ridiculously fluid and flexible.

In a divinatory reading, the cards can be used to describe people. So for Carol, above, if you had her in mind and these cards arrived then they would be an indication.

On a mystical note, it is a 'better' balance to have your tarot card as the opposite gender. I mean better in the sense of an easier journey along the mystical path. To over simplify ridiculously, then if Carol is female, and her tarot card is also female, this would be a lot of feminine energy. That's ok. it just means it may be more work to discover the male energies.

I was certainly the fool when I was travelling, but this is not my true nature. I actually aspire to be the hermit these days Wink

But my inner card, for me, is a good balance. I have worked a lot with these energies on the tree of life. But a long time ago now!

Waite has deliberately changed the sequence and meanings of cards.

A lot of folk are put off by Crowleys over-sexualization of the cards. It was done on purpose, a reaction to his victorian peers and social boundaries. So he calls the great mother a whore! Because she accepts everyone and rejects no one. Profound mysticism wrapped up in sexual metaphor. Hid devil card is a phallus entering the vagina of the universe.. not subtle.. but neither is the energy of this card - and it is a pretty good way to describe the dominant male energy and the announcement to the universe: Here I am !

Crowley was a genius. Maybe you needed to know that, to see past the smoke screens? He was also a member of the golden dawn, until he formed his own order. These were secret teachings. Waite decided to mix up the cards, give them wrong energies, play down the female role.. Crowley said the truth could be hidden in plain sight.. just disguised.. those with the understanding would see them for what they were, others would be put off.. job done !

I have a huge tarot manuscript, which details al of this. It details both Waite's and Crowleys cards. If folk are interested I can send my manuscript, or maybe post in here? It is a draft but a perfectly good guide. Very comprehensive. No NABS i am afraid. You need look elsewhere for this.. I doubt it will ever be published, but hey ho.. that's how it goes..

funny how Tarot always come back to bite me in the backside every time I try to forget about it.

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:32 am

Woah! So much info. I feel like I'm sitting in the dust again making mud pies.

I did have Aleister Crowley's book. Loved the Tarot pictures in the book. This was back in the late 70's when I was studying astrology, Tarot, palmistry, numerology and immersed in the I Ching for a solid period of 7 years. I could easily do life readings looking at an astrology chart and spent hours and hours with numerology. However, my personal favorite was the I Ching as it allows one to view a situation from multiple perspectives. The Tarot was fun but stopped using that and the pendulum when we left Hawaii. These days the focus is on being in the "present" feeling gratitude for all that is.

Ironically. I always thought of mudra as the High Priestess. Her heart energy help pull me through some difficult dark scary times when dealing with medical issues. And I always find her posts/images inspiring/healing. When she was ill it was a scary time for me personally. One of the members notified me and share what was going on. I think it was e-monkey. I often sent mudra remote healing prayers during that time. It's thrilling to know she healed herself and is now doing well. Awesome!

So.. a suggestion Vidya. Mudra is an awesome artist. Perhaps she may work with you like she did with Beren images for his book - to help create a new Tarot Deck. It's a thought. Don't know if she has the time, yet know her work is beautiful.

Oxy.. I love the FOOL card. It's so perfect in so many ways as the image holds for me how one just moves forward in innocence and ignorance enjoying being in the moment. One is completely unaware of potential dangers, may end up in kefluffles, yet fearlessly setting off willing to explore the unknown.

I can certainly relate to that card and the fixes I've found myself in from time to time. Perhaps the fool represent an adventurous spirit willing to take risks just for the sake of discovery. Perhaps the Fool is a bit impulsive and unprepared when it comes to analyzing what one needs to consider when taking a particular path - yet still willing to forge ahead in spite of potential ramifications.

Me, being the fool. For example.. we often would swim off the coast in Hawaii. Wearing a buoyancy belt gave me a sense of safety and as a result loved to swim away from shore off toward the horizon.. the rhythm of the butterfly strokes often put me in a meditative space. Spouse was the cautious one thinking of rip tides that can pull one out to sea.. and sharks. He particularly freaked out when fish started to fly out of the water into the air all around us. ... Me. Oblivious, enjoying viewing fish flying. Spouse, thinking shark and that we need to get back to shore. Fish don't fly unless threatened. It never even occurred to me that there was danger. Not once, until the underlying threat was pointed out. I was both ignorant and the fool. Yet loved each minute of the experience.

Hmm... Susan also has a number of interesting experiences/stories. With what she knows about numbers leaves me again sitting in the dust making mud pies. It's nice when folks are comfortable to share experiences and where we all met at PA.

PA was probably about 13 years too soon. Or not if the timeline was changed... which according to Gene Decode, it was. Anyone remember Paul LaViolette and the Galactic Wave he researched and wrote about that was expected in 2012? It's still coming.. on its way. Supposedly soon whatever soon means.

I'm rambling...

Non sequester.

Last night while in bed, in that in-between space of aware consciousness and sleep, the image of snow falling appeared. This morning there is snow on the mountain tops. Cool. Love when this happens - where "knowing" occurs spontaneously.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 am

mudra wrote:wow the pace this thread is suddenly taking  😊
    For a man that was going on vacation you still have a lot to say LionHawk  cheers

I'll catch with all new posts later on.

In the meantime .. so a few miles back you said :

So Mudra, maybe you can tell us about this 12th-dimensional connection that we have? I'm curious.  Cool

The highest level that I know of is of soul and Spirit where you, without an inch of a doubt, know that you are. Not a who, not the body, not a name, not a beingness, not a persona ... nothing of the sort but everything that is left when one separates clearly and consciously from these. It seems like it's a nothing, a zero-point unseizable, unlocated in time and space, and yet able to view time and space. It's actually everything, where all potentialities emerge and it is where the magic of life begins.

This is the highest connection we have metaphysically LionHawk.

Now if you ask me what our connection is on a galactic level and I look in that direction Let me tell you it finds its roots in Alcyone ✨LionHawk

The reverse Tarot spread is an interesting idea. An excellent way to understand what happened there, the key energies being played from a nowadays level of energy. I just finished doing that and reached my own symbolic understanding on the matter. But I am curious to know what others have to say as well.

Here is how it went for me as to what took place in Avalon.

1/The forces at play: cards: chariot, Hierophant, Justice, wheel of fortune

What we assisted at were  phases of Consciousness wherein
    Will power ( chariot) sets wisdom ( hierophant ) as well as cause and effect ( justice ) in motion ( wheel of fortune )

2/The key players: Death, Moon, Devil, Hangman
    And Empress, Temperance, Judgement

At the turn of the wheel, spiritual grounding is unsettled (death), fear comes in (moon), soul's intent meets its derailer ( devil ) and confusion ( hangman) ensues.

Harmony ( empress) and balance ( temperance ) are challenged in their assessment of what is (judgment)

3/The outcomeTower, Hermit, Fool

The excess of uncontrolled energy this creates results in a loss of balance and harmony, and this ultimately results in the Great fall ( tower)

Then comes a time one turns to solitude and inner guidance ( hermit).
    This renewed spiritual grounding allows for a fresh new beginning ( the fool )

The sum total of 1/ amounts to 33:
    energy increase, burst, growth

The Sum total of 2/ amounts to 5:

A key characteristic of the number 5 is curiosity and the need for a variety of exciting experiences in order to feel fulfilled. It craves freedom and adventure and isn't afraid to let the wind carry it where it may. For the 5, life isn't about setting goals and making plans, it's about getting out there and experimenting. Anything that stirs the senses piques the 5's interest and I can't wait to partake in the experience.

The sum total of 3/ amounts to 7:

The number seven symbolizes humanity’s deep inner need to find depth, meaning, and spiritual connection. When the creature needs food, self-expression, material and domestic achievements have been met, we turn to the deeper levels of life — to learn, to educate ourselves, and to find purpose.

To summarize:

A strong need of change created an outward burst of energy, unleashing opposing powers and resulting in a great fall. Consciousness then turned inwards for inner guidance and a fresh new beginning was born.

A strong breath out and a deep breath in on and on, this is how life balances out and Consciousness evolves   Enlightened

RUN "FOREST," RUUUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenneta

SPOT ON! As to the 12th-dimension. You and I are called the "Ptaal." {SP} Alex Collier brought this forward. We are the Masters! In years past, I spent the time on session work and was able to validate some of Alex's work and went beyond where he did not have some of the answers that eluded him. Alex didn't lie! I came full circle in terms of flow with the timelines through past life memories. It created an extension to his work and completed the circle of Alex's research and mine. On the "Ptaal" thing, this is the first time I have let this cat out of the bag. Now you know why I sometimes sign off with a, "Just Be." Or use "So be it !" I can also see past the 13th. Part of my vacation is to go to the 24th and the 28th dimensions. There is something there that I must figure out. But what I also want you to know is that I remember you being there. And by your reply, you confirmed my knowing. Validated is a better word. It's an honor! Enlightened

Vacation????? It will be a working one. Maybe a couple of weeks pending on how the energy flows. We will see. Hopefully, I can find the time to check in and give a progress report. I should be able to.

I just got back from the store. A pack of chicken wings... $22.00. A small ribeye, $20.00. A small standard size spice bottle of pepper, $10. and change. Damn chicken is just about like buying steak. Chicken wings at $22.00? Half of it is waste unless you can eat bones. Produce has doubled in price. Fruit too! Just in a few months. And where will it end?

Just to see, even if it isn't accurate, the Tower & the Chariot came up as to the birth cards.

Here's an idea. With Mr. V.'s expertise, maybe we can help him complete the deck that needs to be, that is accurate. Am I understanding this correctly as for the need for graphics work? I'm starting to think we can reinvent both decks. We have the spiritual prowess. We have the writing skills. {Don't mention the Editor} like "Don't mention the Reptilians." Lmao I also have no issues about doing it here as that actually makes good sense as everything is here. May I suggest what we do is wait till we turn another page and Mr. V. can post his manuscript right on top of the page, having an initial place to start from? How's that sound?

I think we can do this. Suggestions? It would also give us something very creative to work on and give us a break from the NABS. Another thing is having an astrological component to it. Maybe we can rewrite the Waite deck and incorporate that component. Or even a dimensional
    aspect because we are multidimensional.

Thanks, Mudra, for your breakdown. I found it very interesting. Interesting indeed! You have good instincts.

So we need some things here. The number one thing we need is a plan. An approach and Mr. V. can get this ball rolling if he so chooses. I know you have time issues and no worries as if we have all the time to help out.

Coool runnings!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:45 am

Carol, is the fool your tarot card? It wouldnt surprise me, and not just for the antics in the sea Wink

I know we hide behind avatars in here, and may not wish to disclose personal info, but I can calculate cards for folk if i have numbers to work to, its just cut and paste job.. I doubt I will be inundated, PM is ok.. i wont share dates PM 'd to me in open forum.. just the cards..

I used to do a lot of this, it paid the bills for a while, I ran tarot workshops ...

Designing tarot cards is an epic undertaking.. 78 of them.. no mean feat Wink

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:46 am

I have not explored much of Alister Crowley.
    I believe he may have been demonized for saying the right thing
    to people that were not ready to understand.
    To deaf ears  messages becomes so distorted that they have  to be stoned.

You sharing your Tarot manuscript on the Bridge Way sounds like a good idea to me Vidya cheers
    Specially if its based on a genuine understanding.

I remember listening to Mickael Tsarion explaining the Tarot
    and I found it really grounded. This is when I realised the tarot depicts the Souls journey
    down to the material plane and its journey back to source. Entanglement and disentanglement
    so Consciousness  widens its field of experience through complexity to finally
    return to simplicity enriched. I am not saying this is what he said but rather what it inspired me to understand. And I am mainly referring here to the major arcanas. The other cards speak to me less.
    Everyone is somewhere in that cycle at a particular moment and the cycles themselves are many during the course of a life time and even a day. They are of different order of importance and of different lengh.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 am

mudra wrote:I remember listening to Mickael Tsarion explaining the Tarot and I found it really grounded. This is when I realised the tarot depicts the Souls journey  down to the material plane and its journey back to source.
    Crowley made up most of the stories about him. Wink

Yes, the Tarot is a pictorial representation of the esoteric religions. Yoga is tarot, tarot is yoga. For example.

The soul's journey is oftern called the fool's journey

The 22 Tarot cards, which each have a path on the tree of life, describe this process from 0 to 0. Or, in tarot terms, from the Fool to the Universe.

remember the esoteric religions have the same dogma, we start with nothing and end with nothing..

0 (actually 22 in tarot terms) is the fool, innocence, complete faith in the universe
    1. the magician has the 4 basic elements at his command in raw format...
    2. The High Priestess has 'raw' basic spiritual energy at her command.
    3, The empress is mother earth, a place to manifest this story...
    4. The emperor provides the rules and physical laws, there must be some order to our world
    5. The Hierophant provides the spiritual 'law'
    6. The lovers represents male and female energies in their raw format, not yet blended, this is the 'marriage' of these 2 properties.
    7. The chariot shows the male and female energies blended for the first time (inside the holy grail) and 'speeding' onwards with the mix
    8. Adjustment (not strength, that was a deliberate error introduced by Waite), is a need to balance these energies for the first time.
    9. The hermit is a time for introspection and calm after this onrush of new experience.
    10. The wheel of fortune is what the universe throws at us into this mix, good and bad luck..
    11. Lust (strength) is the first time we offer our 'blend' to the universe (we offer the holy grail, which contains the blood of the angels)
    12. the hanged man is now redundant, it is a sacrifice we dont have to make in this age..(although there are deeper meanings to this card also)..
    13.Death is the change that we undergo after taking all this on board, we must change in light of our journey so far
    4. 'Art' (or temperance) is the next stage to the lovers card, we once again mix the basic elements of male and female within us..
    15.The Devil is all about ego, we must have the direction and will power to put ourselves and our blend into the universe, this is not a passive process.
    16. The Tower. all that we thought we knew is destroyed. we realise that we were deluded, we see a new reality based on our journey so far. we lose all sense of out material world..
    17.The Star, and realise we are of the stars as well as the earth, we are deeply spiritual beings to go on,
    18. The moon. The path is unknown but we must lose the fear...
    19. The Sun, always comes out, it is darkest just before the new dawn.we rejoice in who we really are.
    20.The New Aeon, we realise we are both male and female and that our last reality was too male dominated. we are both, this is essential....
    21, The universe...we have made it, we are back in the light again, we take our place in the universe...

sort of thing....

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 pm

LionHawk wrote

SPOT ON! As to the 12th-dimension. You and I are called the "Ptaal." {SP} Alex Collier brought this forward. We are the Masters!

Ptaal What's that exactly ?
    And the Masters of what LionHawk

Also Tower and Chariot : your cards you mean ?

Price of food has been sky rocketting in Belgium too. I made a new stock of basics lately.
    Thanks to Nano Soma I don't feel like eating that much anymore.
    I would love to become a breatharian actually . Can you imagine how free I would be ?
    Enlightened and light too. And the time that would be saved to do other things.
    A dream.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:14 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    Here's an idea. With Mr. V.'s expertise, maybe we can help him complete the deck that needs to be, that is accurate. Am I understanding this correctly as for the need for graphics work? I'm starting to think we can reinvent both decks. We have the spiritual prowess. We have the writing skills. {Don't mention the Editor} like "Don't mention the Reptilians." Lmao I also have no issues about doing it here as that actually makes good sense as everything is here. May I suggest what we do is wait till we turn another page and Mr. V. can post his manuscript right on top of the page, having an initial place to start from? How's that sound?

I think we can do this. Suggestions? It would also give us something very creative to work on and give us a break from the NABS. Another thing is having an astrological component to it. Maybe we can rewrite the Waite deck and incorporate that component. Or even a dimensional
    aspect because we are multidimensional.

So we need some things here. The number one thing we need is a plan. An approach and Mr. V. can get this ball rolling if he so chooses. I know you have time issues and no worries as if we have all the time to help out.
    Coool runnings!
    I have a manuscript. I butchered it to take in a lot more golden dawn, but it is there in essence. Crowley's book of Thoth does a good job of explaining the cards, but it is too difficult to read, Crowley wanted to hide the truth.

So it would be good to put that into simple english.

I would be awesome to add the mists flavour.

Issue is still the artwork. 78 cards? If you worked at it.. maybe one a week.. huge undertaking.

The writing took me years...

The tarot is easy to break down, minor arcana suits (x4) court cards, major arcana.

Minor arcana are easiest, mostly just astrology. That would be an easy start. I will tidy up the manuscript and post the minor arcana in sections, wands, cups, swords, pentacles.

Court cards:Nomencalture: Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses.

Major arcana as per Crowley.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Thanks Vidya.
    YES thats quite clear to me.It brings things in a proper pespective.
    It makes sense and ties in well with my metaphysical thread too.
    Which I need to go back to actually as there is much more to bring to the table there 😊
    Looking forward to your manuscript 🙏😊

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:43 pm

I understand its going to be Study Time in here 😊

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 18 61841f10

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha