tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:30 am

Vidya... in planter boxes for veggies on the ground using cardboard as the bottom layer attracts worms. They love cardboard. I did have to do battle with the chickens who would fly over the fencing  we had put up around the garden. However they did a great job with all of the crawlies outside.

Did you put any wood chips on top of the plastic pathways or gravel?

My sister-in-law has a major garden every year and sells her produce at the outdoor farmers market on each Saturday during the summer. She has her produce sectioned up in wooden or cinder block areas. And she starts all of it in early spring while there is still frost at night indoors on the enclosed back porch under grow lights. So her produce is safe from the creepy crawlies while it's getting started. 

Hanging trays might work. I can think of a multitude of ways of rigging it up. I still think the aquaponic systems are best for next to no weeds and keeping the creepy crawlies away. Even the PVC pipes with holes drilled into them and the water running trough can work.. along with using water with fish poop for the fertilizer. using water. I saw some systems some kids had made for their science fair project that worked well. The big systems had the long water grow beds with something like styrofoam sheets laid out on top with holes for the small grow baskets pushed in. They used coconut husking for the filler in the basket to grow the seeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-tiSc7G53Q

Cheapest Hydroponic System For Everyone | Under $1/100 Rs
    You might like this system.

Having studied numerous types of systems, love aquaponics best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M10_nBVP7SU

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:31 am

I love watching these videos. Hope you enjoy them too.

The one thing this guy has going for him is the sandy soil. Not so here. And he seems to do well with the brick laying - which can be labor intensive. This would never work in our snowy climate here but in Hawaii it would work well. And one can grow fish/tilapia for food and use the water on the veggies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIU2TolPcxo

In the winter, the vegetables can’t grow well under the super cold weather. So we DIY a greenhouse combined with aquarium with a mini-budget. Now, we can be proactive in growing organic vegetables and raising fish for our family. And enjoy the fresh meals without worrying about the safety of food.
    Watch follow the video and learn how to DIY a greenhouse combined with aquarium at home from A to Z.
    ----
    Materials: wood bar, stapler gun, polythene sheet, mini pump, paintbrush, clay jar, plastic red rope, pebbles.
    Paint color: green

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:22 pm

Vidya, farming with nature they say in permaculture right ?
    So here is an idea why not actually invite slugs and snails at your table and give them
    a spot in your garden where they will find what they like most to eat.
    Create a 5* restaurant that would beat all the other spots where you grow your own food ?

Best food for snugs and snails

Arrow
    https://www.google.com/search?q=best+food+for+slugs+and+snails&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=lJNiYurYKcOulwSU-YvYCw&oq=best+food+for+slugs+and+snails&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADMggIIRAWEB0QHjIICCEQFhAdEB46CAguEIAEENQCOgUIABCABDoLCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIAEEMcBEKMCOgUILhCABDoOCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QMQ1AI6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOggIABCABBDJAzoECAAQEzoFCCEQoAE6CAgAEBYQHhATOgYIABAWEB46BwghEAoQoAE6BAghEBVQhAxY4YcBYN2SAWgBcAB4AIAB_wGIAfAvkgEHMC4xNi4xNZgBAKABAbABAA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

🙏🧡🙏
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:18 pm

The plastic sheet I will probably leave exposed for now. It is porous and grasses and other material will collect over time. I have no time to make it pretty now and nature will do it for me. Ironically, a good slug shelter too..I would use wood chippings on a garden path as i use a scythe and i dont want rocks to damage the blade.(and the gravel would end up eveywhere)

I have no water to the house or land, yet. Am working on it Wink hydroponics is not an option, and it is against what I want to achieve here anyway, which is a self functioning food garden. No input from me, other than designing it and maintaining it while it establishes. Its years away. In this climate maybe 20 years or so until it is mature.

Once the garden is established it will keep itself in check and slugs are then bird food..and they wont take healthy plants... in fact a layer of rotten cabbage leaves will serve as the slug gourmet and keep them off the plants. I will just cage seedlings. I do set traps for the asian hornets, as they kill the bees, and are nasty.. and the slugs would like the same mix, it is yeast based. Lots of bees here, many solitary ones in my walls..

I am planting fruit trees for me and the birds, mine will have to be caged as well.

I usually build a pond first job, but have been overwhelmed buying an old ruin on the verge of falling down, ..But the pond in my garden will also bring in the frogs.. there are a lot of fire salamanders in my garden, it is quite a show, to go out at night when its raining with a torch.. they are slow moving.. incredibly beautiful..maybe they like slugs too?

I am surrounded by eucalyptus.. non native here, and no food source.. So there is already a lot of pressure on my garden from the birds.. so I dont want to kill the slugs only for the birds to go hungry. I did think to make a bird table that the slugs couldnt escape from, and feed the blackbird..

so the answer to my problems is a well balanced garden (ecosystem).. i just have to feed myself and manage the imbalances in the mean time, so the annuals are a big part of this years garden.(potatoes and cabbage/kale/ turnips are the local staples.. all year round food source)..

(The tawny owl had another chick in the house wall.. there are 3 birds nesting in my walls.. I dont think the owl eats slugs, but there are lots of field mice here.)

BTW those plastic structures are good click bait but in reality they are a waste of time and resources. One decent storm will take out the plastic, and even if it survives the big storms it will only be a couple of years before its finished. Then a lot of plastic mess around.. better make it more permanent. I bought a few 4mm polycarbonate sheets, they would be flexible enough to make a dome.. and good for 20 years + .. (the sheets i used to make my slug cage. I am going to make slug proof cloches with them to grow the seedlings on..)

all good, just a crazy amount of work.... and all by hand, apart from a small chainsaw..

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:42 pm

Vidya, I'm so impressed with all the hard work you you're doing to create your self-sustaining garden. I enjoy watching the different videos because I learn new things/tips from them on a regular basis. At our place in Hawaii with had numerous Eucalyptus trees which my honey bees loved. And you're right. Gravel is a pain in the foot.

With regard to the hornets we set up glass or plastic jar wasp traps that we put chicken bones in and hang in various areas to attract the beasties. 

It was 26 degrees this morning and snowing again. Arrgh... sun.. where is da sun? It's just been one ANOTHER M-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Sunspots AR2993-94 are crackling with M-class solar flares.... after another these past weeks.

Oxy... this video is for you. Cheers.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:06 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R.c4661d7fc58c8b471e25d31b9ad205b6?rik=efvu3PWSslcukg&riu=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com%2f-Cg07n_r4zfk%2fUkkaoVgx6pI%2fAAAAAAAAJgU%2fSSLTmbf4hwo%2fs400%2fghostbusters2dana
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R.29b8535fd163a59ae8a4e34d8076b6e3?rik=cshsL3FI9mZiMg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fairic.ca%2fassets%2fimages%2fwwnf20197140864a
    Carol wrote:
    Oxy... this video is for you. Cheers.
    I feel as if this civilization might be stalling like a doomed-airplane. Whoop!! Whoop!! Pull Up!! Too Low!! Terrain!! I get the feeling that humanity is being railroaded by very powerful forces (for better or worse, I know not). I suppose it's always been that way, but the money and technology appear to be driving futurity harshly and quickly (for better or worse, I know not). The jab fiasco might just be the tip of the iceberg. This could quickly get much worse. What if this is an Intentional Stall?? I see red flags and various warning signs everywhere. The major factions concern me for various reasons. All of them might be bad. If one is rich and belongs to a secret society then access and privilege are granted. Otherwise, "Good Luck." I fear we might not survive. If we're lucky, we might simply wish we were dead. I'd love to deal properly with God and Country but that seems to be a lost cause on so many levels. I've struggled with various scriptural issues (especially regarding Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes read straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations) but even if I succeeded on a conceptual level, others wouldn't care or understand. This whole-thing seems like a total-loss. I don't really wish to start over because it wouldn't do any good. Pluralistic Education and Corporate Employment might save and/or damn us but I suspect the information-war will settle that issue and probably not in a good way. Again, we might not survive. Many will think they're winning until they lose big-time (in one way or another). Civilizations and Solar Systems might rise and fall in a cyclical manner. All of This Might've Happened Repeatedly. My internet posting seems to have been an Exercise in Futility. I might labor onward (over the hill) as a good-old wounded-soldier but I suspect the end of the war was predetermined a long time ago. I recently conversed for about five minutes with a Vietnam Veteran who served on the USSS Sacramento from 1964 to 1967. This was a very fast ship, and the veteran was quite proud of the ship and his service. I have mixed feelings concerning war and the military. Most war is BS yet the discipline, comradery, skill, and teamwork are probably absolutely necessary for a civilization to survive and excel. I just have a problem with the body-bags on both sides. The damage done to human beings in warfare is reprehensible. The Show Must Go On?? Why?? Are You Recording?? Everyone and Everything Are Recorded?? The Judgment is Set and the Books Are Open?? Perhaps the Judgment Proceeded Right from the Beginning with Everyone and Everything Revealed in Crystal Clarity. "The First Shall be Last and the Last Shall be First" Lifetime After Lifetime?? Perhaps an Eternity of Unyielding-Despair Isn't So Bad After All. What Would Bertrand Russell Say?? I'm finding it much more difficult to make posts on this site. I think I'm going downhill fast. I continue to suspect the neurotoxin hypothesis, but I doubt anyone will lift their middle-finger to do anything about this. I think I'm utterly screwed. But when people experience this phenomenon in mass there will be weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. Incidentally, what if there is a Unit 731 connection regarding Toxins Controlling the World?? I spoke with someone who knew a lot about the jab and we had a quick-paced conversation which went well until I brought-up Unit 731. This someone abruptly ended the conversation, walked away, and I never saw him or talked to him again. We spoke frequently prior to that. I could say more and you'd be shocked by what I suspect but I mostly keep my damn mouth shut. It's easier that way. I really need to end my internet participation and simply watch nature take its course. I'm paranoid because I suspect they're out to get me (in one way or another). Also, I do not wish to cast my pearls before the swine, as everything I think, say, and do can and will be used against me. I honestly think I am SO Screwed. This probably goes way, way, way back and my enemies are probably licking their chops, saying, "We've Got Him Now!!" I can't take this anymore. I'll Miss You but Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!!

What Part of the Following Alien Transmission Do You Fail to Understand?FUDGE NUTS.. SOMEONE USED INVISIBLE INK!...
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R

"What a Dangerous and Tangled Web We Weave..."

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 05, 2022 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:28 am

I really don't want to pursue this at this point but I need to hint at a couple of things as I try very hard to back-off and shut-up. In the above post, I posted a large section of what appeared to be computer code, but I jokingly began and ended the code with a couple of stupid remarks. You might still be able to see the whole section on post #528 of my USSS Book 11 thread. The Missing Link All that remained of this large section was the following (and the ending of the code section was changed rather than simply deleted):

What Part of the Following Alien Transmission Do You Fail to Understand?FUDGE NUTS.. SOMEONE USED INVISIBLE INK!...

I thought that was sort of funny but I didn't edit the large section down to the above line. Who had access to that?? I've previously seen my stuff edited by someone other than me several times. As with most everything, I mostly just take it in stride. In post #527 of USSS Book 11, I related my recent Owl Attack, and I actually did a mini-exorcism rant out in the woods. Was there a connection?? Damned if I know. Unrelatedly, I've been wondering about parallels between Jeffrey Daugherty and Sherry Shriner (along with other possible parallels). I've suspected multiple individuals all in one (even on this very website). Ancient Artificial-Intelligence and Ancient-Angels might have everything to do with this. I don't think 99.99% of us know who and what the hell we're dealing with. This thing might be much worse than 99.99% of us can imagine. BTW, has anyone done an exhaustive analysis of that lengthy Abraxasinas Q&A in the original closed Project Avalon site?? What Would the Thubans Say?? What worries me most is the Ancient-Systemic rather than the Ancient-Personal. What if the AI component trumps everything else?? What if the Good are Made Bad and the Bad are Made Good (or something to that effect)?? This whole thing might be worse Spiritual-Quicksand than 99.99% of us can possibly imagine. I mostly want to shut-down and shut-up (especially since my stroke, or whatever it really was). I'm too old, miserable, and hamstrung for this $hl+. I'll leave this alone, for now, but some of you Agents and Jesuits might wish to take a closer look. I don't necessarily like these people or think they're good but I think they know more than just about anyone else regarding the BS in this planet, solar system, and universe. Namaste' or Whatever.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I just got attacked by an Owl!! I was on my walk, just before dark, and I thought I hit the back of my head on a low branch of a fallen tree, but didn't see anything. I thought it might've been a fallen branch or a fallen angel. Then, it happened again, but this time my hat was gone, and I had obviously been scratched on the back of my head. It happened a third time, and I saw the Owl. Now, I was mad and carried a big stick. The damn Owl was about 20 feet from me, perched on a branch. I waved the stick and yelled at the Owl but it just glared at me. Finally, I ran down the trail waving the stick over my head, and the Owl left me alone. Now I have several bumps on the back of my head, but I never saw any blood. I've had a lot of experience with Owls in that particular area but they never bothered me, and I never bothered them. I'll never again walk that late close to the Owl area. I've read a lot of stories about Owls and Aliens!! One Never Knows What Lurks in the Forest!! One Might Go In and Never Come Out!! A few years ago, I was researching Ovid on the laptop in my car, and something loudly scratched the back of my seat, and I felt the force of it!! I took it in stride but it was obviously a supernatural occurrence!! I've had a lot of uninvited attacks, natural and supernatural. I routinely see small points of white light before my eyes, often when I log-on to this website. Can't We All Just Get Along??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:06 am

mudra wrote:
    LionHawkwrote

LionHawk wrote

My experience has been different concerning saving the planet and the rest of it. Have also met a few people in this life who had worked with the liberation of other planets. I had also worked with some of them in those endeavors. And yes, a slant on it could be for us to comeback here for more. So many programs out there. Who knows?

I won't take that away from you  Cheerful

You have been, you are and probably will be,if you so intend, a fierce and courageous galactic warrior.
    Ron would call them Loyal Officers
    Brook was another one of them. I once told her she was bravely carrying the sword of justice.
    Hexagram21 of the Yching " Cutting Through " comes to mind.
    I admire you for you are able to manifest a strong yang  power that I have not chosen
    to express in this life time. My energy which is more of a Yin type is entirely different.
    Both are complementary I believe.
    The yang element in nature has a balancing effect on me.
    Hence i appreciate as much a soft breeze on a sunny day than heavy rain and strongs winds.

I know you care about me LionHawk. So do I.
    Thank you 🙏🧡🙏

Thank you, Mudra. Your post was resonant. Your thoughts on the Yin/Yang were spot on. Please don't consider this as a come on, but I love the way you and I dance! The space between us is absolutely clear. I highly value that. It's not a common thing. Just know I will always care about you. Also your family. Especially with all these nutballs who are bent on destruction, surrounding you. You also have a campfire going and you are tending it. I salute you!

Brook was indeed a powerful being. In some ways she was like a child with a loaded gun. You did not want to be on the other end of that. Her auric field would expand and the energy coming off that field could damage you, it was that strong. But through her self discovery, she did some incredible things that I witnessed. Saving 300,000 souls from a collapsed dimension cause by a nuclear detonation from a lower density field, probably Earth. She was also injured from that experience and had to be treated at some galactic clinic. Amazing, as I watched what she did. The rescue mission needed her codes because there was a sun disk in that dimension. So she saved all those souls plus the sundisk.

As far as the warrior stuff goes, my main goal is to have a lifetime where I don't lop someone's head off. It would have seemed that every time Brook was killed by reptilian human hybrids, I would go on a killing spree for the rest of days in that lifetime. Created a lot of bad Karma for my soul. Memories of William Wallace and fighting along side of him, still haunts my brain. All the blood and parted body parts and heaps of folks in a days work is a memory that will stay with me. Talk about seeking Justice and yielding a sword. Gory! This doesn't even include being a Knights Templar in a couple of lifetimes. I do now understand why I had to go through that. Made my peace with it. But the memories will forever remain.

Brook's sword of justice had everything to do with two Reptilian hybrids named Osiris and Ptah.  They murdered many she cared about and when they killed her twin flame, Morpheus, she stopped serving them. From that time forward, she always had a thing about men. That carried into this lifetime. I do believe that her ex husband was and is Osiris. The energy patterns line up.

Whoever created the Iching, was a genius. Got involved with that 30 years ago.

Okay, got to go now and investigate some Alien Codes OXY posted up.

Have a GREAT Day! I do hope all is well with you and your family!

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:51 am

Editor problems are back. OXY noticed. I'm surprised that it doesn't write up the post as it seems to not like what I write. Hmmmm.... The size and the font selections didn't work on the previous post. It has a mind of it's own.

OXY, I got the funny on your Alien codes. lol! What if I said I deciphered it? lol!

How would it be that you would come to know who is after you? Would that change your paranoia? The level that you generate?

Once upon a time in this lifetime, paranoia ruled my life. But worse than that was the terror aspect behind it all. Now, years later, I know who, I know what they are in the flesh and in the 4th dimension. Having seeing one at age 2.25 years old, standing within 8' of me, will terrorize you. Instantly. How I didn't become his morning snack was due to Devine intervention. Then find out 20 years ago, being placed on King Anu's kill list, will give you a more focused meaning of the word called, "PARANOIA!" King Anu is the Royal Draconian that thinks he is all that. Through his command he has literally killed some of my dearest friends and have attacked others. In some of those scenarios, some which were attacked, would have been killed if I hadn't intervene and that's no joke. Dealing with terror and the bi product of that word called paranoia, became unbearable in my younger days. Then, one day I decided I wasn't going to go through life like this. I had to unload all of my fears and I mean all of them. I took personal responsibility for self. Another reason I got into martial arts. It taught me self discipline.  

As I have already explained about the last communication last Oct. from a Reptilian, showing up in my mind's eye, then disappearing, then an image of a nice juicy raw steak, that disappearing, him showing up again with an intimidating smile as if to say, your lunch. Was I terrified and paranoid in that moment? Not on your life! If anything, I wanted a piece of him! Why would I allow him to have such power over me? Same with any of these a@@holes. They say talk is cheap. I'm not talking. I'm walking and not running anymore! Living in fear, terror, and paranoia is not what I would call healthy for the soul. It's in fact destructive and only you can choose otherwise. If it's not resolved, you will end up coming back here till you choose otherwise. That's just how it works. Free Agency. Now you may think I'm in la la land. That's fine, as this is all secondhand to you anyways. I am no longer paranoid of what folks think. Had a lifetime of ridicule and that disempowering program is one I no longer subscribe to because I used my Free Agency to empower my life. I made a choice because I could.

You may also wonder the la la aspect of all this. Here's one way to look at it. Say one day you decide to go to Germany. You don't know anything about it. So you go  there and discover the sound of a new language. Your awareness increases. You then learn the customs and the culture. Your awareness increases exponentially. Now you are operating at a different frequency, but at frequency based in the first hand. So you come back. One day on a nature walk, you run into a German person. Your recognition program clicks into gear and you have a constructive conversation with this German because you have full knowing now from your experience. My Reptilian experience is similar to that. I didn't know it then, that from that experience, I gained access to that wavelength of knowing about Reptilians. That is why I know something about them. Have had experience involving them.

All this is about planetary liberation. Or should I say, leads to. Being part of the "soulution." It's a choice.

Granted, owls do play into the occult, usually in a negative context. I'll give you that. But another reason why you were attack could be that he was protecting his domain. Most bird people, the males will become very territorial during mating season in the Spring. The owl exercised you out of his territory and not the other way around.  lol! According to us Indians, the owl is the Night Messenger. I always take a double take with owls. You just never know.

Here's a video just for you, OXY.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:42 am

Thank-you, Morpheus. Notice that I edited and added some material in my previous post. The two-way exorcism concept might have a lot of merit in this case!! Who Knows?? In this instance, I might've been dealing with Dr. Who!! Get It?? My current theory is that I might not be from around here (and that I might be severely disempowered when I am in town). Again, I'm mostly treating all of this as religious and political science-fiction, mostly because I know I don't know (and perhaps I'm not supposed to know). I might figuratively be a fly dealing with a crafty and dangerous spider who is inviting me into his or her web for dinner!! Part of my current theory is that this planet is predominantly purgatory, rather than heaven or hell. I'll continue with responsible neutrality, but my hypothetical mission here might be nearing its end. Perhaps I didn't come here to decide anything, but rather to understand previous decisions (possibly made in antiquity). Perhaps I'm already too-deep into this thing. Perhaps I need to just read my online newspapers and go for my long walks in nature while avoiding territorial owls. What Would Lilith Say?? Who??
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 OIP
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 OIP

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 05, 2022 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:05 pm

The paradox being that you already made the choice. If you chose not too, is still a choice.

You sound like a man born on the cusp of Taurus & Gemini. Cool

So I was up at 1:30 am. Mauled over your posts for the next 6 hours. Along the way of having many thoughts, one thought asked if the Prime Creator is integrating him/her self? What do stars do? They integrate and then explode. Could the "Event," be that moment? Could it be that the Prime Creator is seeking to molt onto another level of consciousness? Will the Event be a much larger Big Bang? So many questions?????????? lol!

I love what Carol said in regards to being on vacation. That's where I am choosing to go. I'm going fishing! License came yesterday. Hopefully new fishing line and I decided to get a new pair of sunglasses for fishing, today, cross my fingers. I rarely treat myself in those ways. So shifting is taking place. Would like to live the rest of my days with joy in mind.

I wouldn't worry about what Sol has been doing with his CMEs. He is delivering us new codes for our benefit. He wouldn't harm Gaia! He loves her dearly.

OXY, I noticed.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:06 am

Oxy... by now you should know in your gut that the experience of life is all about vibration (frequency). People do tend to have a choice as to what or which frequency they wish to resonate at.

Prayer, meditation, thinking positive thoughts, connecting with source and sending out healing light/thoughts toward the metaverse, others, the planet, etc elevates ones frequency. 

Focusing on the dark side is to take up residence with those frequencies.

Just as Lionhawk shared - One chooses by not choosing just as much as one chooses by making a choice. Walking in the forest hanging out with nature is a healing choice. Fishing is an awesome choice. Being out on the water for Pieces - bliss.

With respect to all the fiction/non-fiction realities that exist.. one chooses which to focus on and observe. We don't ever watch TV. Too much negative cabal frequency manipulation to want to expose ourselves too. We generally listen to relaxing or meditative music. We focus on what we can accomplish in the physical world by helping others, working on our home, building our cabin, steward to the forest. We're just here to offer an "assist" were it is needed or asked for. We're well aware of what's going on in the world given all the hours we both spend scanning information sites. And then, as Gene Decode recommends, we pray. 

https://youtu.be/vLQZL39c3_o

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:37 am

I read a post last week that said that bumble bees are too heavy to fly using their wings.. and that they have a hollow cavity which resonates at a frequency which makes them levitate.. I have no idea if that is true, I need to check it out, but I have little time for the computer at the moment, .. I would like to catch up on a few comments in here.. but where does the time go?

I rescue a bee a day, more or less, trapped in the house, usually too weak to fly, a dish of sugar water and they drink, pee and fly (levitate?) off..2 of them today

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Dscf9814

oxy, i sent the owl round, did you get the message? It was too young to fly so i tried to show it how to ride my bike, but it couldnt reach the peddles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Dscf9412

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Dscf9413

Mother owl is back and she has a chick in the house wall again, exactly alongside my bed. I have to put some guttering up soon, I will try and photograph the chick in the nest.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:42 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R.64e547038e186bdeff4f8c568b56b2ac?rik=LCHSBd1wJlOLTg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fthehowarths.net%2fimages%2fphocagallery%2fWildlife%2fObjects%2fSingaporeDefiance

Thank-you, Carol and Vidya. The owl images were cool. My owl attack should've only involved getting dive-bombed rather than getting the back of my head badly scratched. Perhaps there was something spooky going on. I noticed the groupings of three lately (including the owl scratching my head three times). What puzzles me concerning Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (throughout the years) is the contrast between the positive-idealistic and the negative-horrific and I never know how much of this is true or false. I get meditating, music, and living in nature, but most of the political-controversy and world-events stuff is highly negative and increasingly the military is viewed as being our savior. I'm increasingly thinking in terms of simply Daily Reading The Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal along with Exercising in Nature as a pragmatic middle-way in modernity. How do we verify the ancient-stuff (including the Bible)?? Most of it might be a crock. A contrasting study between Deuteronomy and Proverbs (read straight-through, over and over) might be highly enlightening regarding ancient ethics and law. The Old Testament Wisdom Books and The New Testament Epistles (read straight-through, over and over) might be a better ancient way in modernity but how do we know if any of it is Divine Truth?? The cover-stories from antiquity to modernity might mostly be lies. Perhaps the best we can hope for are 'white-lies'. Consider reading The Federalist Papers and The Anti-Federalist Papers (straight-through, over and over). I'm presently wondering if an ancient supercomputer-matrix was intended to bring order out of chaos in Purgatory Incorporated as a necessary-evil (or something to that effect)?? But all of us might be screwed regardless of how good or bad we've been throughout the centuries. I want to be positive but I also want to be honest. Positive-Honesty: Oxymoron or Wave of the Future?? What if All the Above is Shifting Sand?? Is Ancient Artificial Intelligence fundamentally Good, Neutral, or Evil?? Perhaps We Will be Kept Guessing for All Eternity. Also, I've noticed a peculiar Kennedy Connection I mostly don't want to talk about or even think about. Now I'm going to live in my little online newspaper dreamworld and go for a walk while the owls watch as the world turns and my stomach churns...

This might be it for my posting for a while or even for the rest of this incarnation. I'll study my stuff as much as I can as a road less traveled and perhaps the answer does not reside in religion as we have known it for thousands of years. Perhaps there is simply a universe system which preserves soul-memories for all-eternity, regardless of goodness, badness, advantage, adversity, genius, stupidity, etc. Life might simply be a bl+ch and then we get recycled, regardless of whether we're saints, sinners, happy, sad, successful, failures, skinny, fat, good-looking, or downright ugly. What if this website gets exhaustively studied for the remainder of the 21st century, finally resulting in multiple breakthroughs regarding life, the universe, and everything?? Perhaps we simply need to thrash around as we seek understanding. Perhaps the most miserable of us will achieve the highest levels of understanding. Perhaps pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. I have nothing to offer the opposite sex and seeking companionship would be futile at this point. I need to walk alone, possibly for all-eternity. Good-Luck, God-Bless, and Good-Bye.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 Strangetimes
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 32 R.c9ff394e2661ca5c2de752da322acb4c?rik=01LrdQxAfKchOg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fems-solutionsinc.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f08%2fCME-SUN

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 05, 2022 3:58 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:22 pm

Lionhawk

Here's your Synchronicity Report for April 2022.   Insanely Happy

So yesterday, I was kind of bored. Refreshed YouTube, an old Jimmy Stewart movie popped up. Hmmm? Should I? Click. I found an answer to OXY's "WHO, WHO" done it, Get it?  Huge Grin It has been a long time where I have watched an old movie. You know, when a movie was a movie. This old one is in color as well. Well done too. Answer to OXY's fly-by attack is at the 18:35 mark. But do grabbed some good popcorn and check this old Western out. It's a gem!

OXY... know thy enemy! lol!

This past Monday, I had been watching cat fishing videos. Found this one. It's the largest catfish I have ever seen on video, here in the States. I also subscribe to "Catfish Dave" and "Kayak Catfish." After which there came a knock on the back door. Neighbor's grandson comes in with a 5 gallon bucket with a catfish in the bottom of it. He asks me if I wanted it? I didn't hesitate. Here in North Carolina, the Catawba River system, there have reports done by the Fish and Game, Divers who inspect the damns, of catfish with heads the size of a VW. One State diver said he thought he was standing on a VW hood, then it started moving. This was in a damn chamber. This happened at Oxford Dam. State officials didn't believe his story so they contacted the Navy and a diving team was sent to inspect Lookout Dam, 6.5 miles downstream. The Navy sent one diver to investigate and he came up real quick in panic mode.

A blissful Piscean vacation is coming up. I liked how you put that, Carol!  Cool Fishing line and sunglasses are in.

Catfish Dave

Kayak Catfish

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 01, 2022 7:39 am

It's been a strange month over here. It snowed everyday in April except for two and today, May 1st, it snowed again last night. All that solar activity sure has affected the weather. However, the sprouts are growing well in their jars by the kitchen window. The daffodils outside have sprouted and each time the snow melts off, the artificial flowers in the planter look great.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun May 01, 2022 10:15 pm

Any news on, "Clearwater?"
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 2:32 pm

a kennedy connection...
    jfk , was NOT a kennedy
    (he was hiding out in rose kennedy's family to be safe)
    he is a lincoln
    (kahlonni bloodline)
    - do some research Wink
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon May 02, 2022 3:35 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:a kennedy connection...
    jfk , was NOT a kennedy
    (he was hiding out in rose kennedy's family to be safe)
    he is a lincoln
    (kahlonni bloodline)
    - do some research Wink

Hi Susan! Hope you have been well!

Did you post this in the wrong place? Who are you addressing this to?

Just curious?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 3:47 pm

definitely; i posted it in the wrong spot

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 3:54 pm

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 3:59 pm

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 pm

posted this in the wrong spot

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 4:07 pm

removed post

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon May 02, 2022 4:08 pm

post has been removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:45 am