tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:52 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 02812a10

What a cutie Carol
    There is a lot I can perceive in these eyes.
    That very spark there is crossing the ages indeed and is nearby loving and protecting you from the other side.

🧡🙏🧡

Last edited by mudra on Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am

Dear Carol,

Sorry for not responding to your loss. Your loss just reminds me of what I have lost. It froze me up is what I am saying. And I'm not trying to make this about my loss. What I am trying to say and doing a bad job of it, is your loss is too close to home. It just breaks my heart to hear of such things especially when pets act better than certain family members or other people. They are better people than the two-legged ones. As with any loss of this nature, brings up past memories for me. Traumatized ones. My father basically killed every pet I had.

What folks don't know is that I had to put Buster down as in personally. We didn't have the money at the time to have Buster put down by some vet clinic. All they do is kill your pet and hand them back over to you. It was over $100.00 to do that. We didn't have it that week. He was suffering. His urine and his poop contained blood. His organs were shutting down. It was one of the hardest things to do. I killed a family member and that really hurt. But he was no longer suffering and it was quick. He didn't suffer going down. Brook didn't know what that took. Plus she had a heart attack the week before. Very stressful times as it were.

Very sorry for your loss!Enlightened

mudra likes this post

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:56 pm

I feel for you both.
    Life sucks when you lose a dear companion.

We lost our golden retriever two years ago, and I still miss him.
    Great dog and impossible to replace.

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:55 pm

Spring cleaning time...
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dscf9710

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:53 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Spring cleaning time...
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dscf9710

Wow you found it cheers
    Awesome Vidya 😊
    Looks like you really found the right land to settle into.
    Well done .

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:59 am

I am drinking from that spring at the moment. Technically, it is not mine, it belongs to the neighbour´s house. My house is served by 2 springs, neither of which I have located yet! After a dry winter the rains have arrived (cold too!) and when it stops raining I will go and look for my springs.

My neighbour´s house is empty, so there is no pressure on the water, but if the house was occupied again, it might be a struggle to have water at the end of the summer.

I think my main spring is 800m from the house, that is going to be some job, laying the pipe.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:43 pm

I believe that many are closer to their pets than family members. Pets are there day in and day out. They're like children that need to be cared for. Putting one down is beyond heartbreaking. 

I'm sorry that you were in that situation Lionhawk. So sad when it was a combination of Brook's heart attack and Buster also failing. 

Thank you for your condolences Micjer and Lionhawk. And my condolences to you both for your loss as well. 

I'm still struggling with Rosie not being here. It will be more difficult when the snow melts. In my minds eye I see her exploring and racing around outside where she loved being. I've had dogs most of my life and have found such comfort in having them to interact with. It's always sad to lose a beloved animal friend.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:47 am

This video seems to fit this thread the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0EBsc38Nuo

In this powerful Pineal Gland Activation Speech, Dr. Joe Dispenza explains what happens when the pineal gland is activated and how to activate it. Many people know what is the pineal gland (third eye), but how many know what is the real purpose of it? Ancient Egyptians knew about the real power of the pineal gland, and now dr Joe Dispenza is presenting the pineal gland to us in a scientific way! The truth behind the Pineal Gland: We are dimensional beings living a linear life. Switch on the pineal gland ad we become dimensional beings living a dimensional life.

Transcript:

So think of the pineal gland as a radio receiver and the pineal gland is a tiny gland that sits between the back of your throat and the back of your head and the pineal gland's primary function in normal three-dimensional reality is it manufactures two neurotransmitters called serotonin and melatonin. I mean it has some other functions but let's talk about that now the moment you wake up in the morning and your eyes open up and the wavelength of visible light is perceived in your eye that wavelength of light hits the optic nerve and the optic nerve sends a signal to a nucleus which then sends a signal to another part of the brain and then all of a sudden the pineal gland gets the signal to make a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin is the daytime neurotransmitter our brain will go into what's called beta brainwave patterns and now we're alert, we're aware, we we are aware that we have a body. We're aware that there's an environment and we're very aware of time.

Now the inhibition of light or the loss of light when it gets dark, all of a sudden there's no more wavelength of light. The pineal gland switches off and it takes serotonin and it begins to make another chemical called melatonin.

Melatonin is the nighttime neurotransmitter and melatonin then begins to change our brain waves into alpha theta and ultimately delta and the body now can go into restorative sleep.

So serotonin gets us up. Melatonin puts us to sleep and it's a function of what's called the circadian rhythm. How the sun rises and sets. People get used to that rhythm. Right. Yes, so however there's latent systems in the brain.

When when the pineal gland becomes activated it has tiny little crystals in it that are calcite crystals calcium carbonate crystals and they're kind of rhombohedrons. They're six-sided, eight-sided and they're stacked on top of each other and I found the research to show that the pineal gland has some very unusual properties. So when the pineal gland becomes activated those tiny little crystals begin to shimmer and they begin to become electrically activated and once they become electrically activated they become sensitive to frequencies.

Not frequencies of light. Light has to go through the eyes, through the senses. Once it's activated it begins to pick up frequencies that are not perceived by the senses and it transduces that frequency because that frequency is carrying information into very profound imagery and now the person is having an inner vision. That's why it's called the third eye and that inner vision is way more real than anything and you've ever experienced in your three-dimensional reality. 

This is a very very low frequency but this is a very fast frequency and all of a sudden the pineal gland begins to make metabolites. Now melatonin is already an antioxidant but now the derivatives of melatonin when this gland is activated produces very powerful antioxidants that heal anti-cancer anti-aging anti-heart disease, anti-stroke, anti-neurodegenerative, anti-inflammation, antimicrobial. 

You take the molecule. You tweak it again. You have a benzodiazepine. What is that?

That's valium.

It's your body melatonin already relaxes you but now hang on.

You are going to really chill out. You're going to be tribal centers in your body are going to be shut off because that's what benzodiazopines do. They shut off your survival center. So now you feel relaxed. It produces a chemical that puts the body into stasis.

The first three centers you lose sex drive, you lose appetite, you lose the preoccupation with your environment. The body is no longer the mind. It's no longer driving us.

Now you can dream without being interfered with your body. It produces a chemical that's the same chemical found in electric eels. Now the nervous system becomes amplified. Now it's electric. Your brain is going to switch on and you're going to have a lot of energy in there and it produces that same chemical called dimethyltryptamine, which is a very powerful hallucinogenic, and now your brain is going to literally perceive another world and it's going to be more real than this world and we activate that system because i want people to realize that they're not a linear being living linearly.

That we are dimensional beings living a dimensional life and you only need one of those experiences to bias in you can't go back to being the same person again because you realize this probably is the illusion. Yeah and more real.

So there's a principle in biology and it's an important principle. It's called endowment and endowment means nature never wastes anything. So the principle in nature is if you don't use it you lose it. Just get rid of it. Right? So why do we have 98.5 of our DNA unused and it hasn't gone
    away? Why do we have this gland that hasn't been used by its full capacity? How come it's still there? We have all this.

How can we have these big brains and we're not capitalizing off of that?

Because their systems are waiting to be activated. It's our divine aspect of ourselves. So yes, it takes a great effort. Yes, it takes a great will but just like anything else once that system begins to switch on, everybody says the same thing. That was so worth the effort.

So I don't. I know that uh we so when you start pumping that cerebral spinal fluid you there's little cilia on the end of the pineal gland. Little hairs and when the fluid starts moving through the brains, through those caverns, it tickles the hairs. When we have people inhale and they hold their breath and they pump that fluid, they're pushing that fluid up against those crystals and the crystals this is research now have a piezoelectric property.

What does that mean when you compress those crystals?

The compression of those crystals mechanical stress turns into an electrical charge. Now once they're electrically activated they start to shimmer. Once they start to shimmer they're now going to receive information and now it's a radio dial it's going to pick up information and the brain is going to transduce it into imagery and now that latent system switched on and hang on, because people say i want the unknown. But when it comes. it's big. Look. I mean do you believe that everything that we're learning about the Egyptians is everything. No.

Our research shows that when that system switches on in the brain, the entire limbic system of the brain, the limbic brain in our research is on fire. It is highly activated.

What is the limbic system? It's the penile. It's the pituitary. It's the thalamus. It's the hypothalamus. It's the corpus callosum. It's just little package right underneath the hippocampus, the amygdala.

This whole kind of network, that eye of Horus is a side section of that part of the brain, so our research shows that that limbic brain switches on.

The Egyptians knew the thinking brain was the architect, the designer and that this system was the creator. So design it with your thinking brain but then surrender it and get out of the way and allow this this system to hook up to energy and begin to turn it into an experience. So i think the
    Egyptians, uh, there's a lot of secrets in that culture that we haven't been told.

That certainly the gods were real. Certainly the pharaohs had a connection to the gods and certainly there were initiations.

That were about activating another world, entering another world and and i think that's that's that's the power behind the culture.

-------
    Another amazing speech by Dr Joe Dispenza
    I hope you enjoyed it and found valuable information about pineal gland activation. 

Lionhawk likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:11 am

Full Disclosure Documentary by Moukass https://t.me/moukass
    Historical Times where galactics and humans band together to liberate the Earth once and for all, read the signs and in-between the lines to get the full picture. The goal of this documentary is to gather the Jedi, Starseed and Super soldier communities, to make them realize we are working towards the same goal, just at different levels.

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:32 am

James Gilliland, last night on Rumble.

Thanks, Carol, for your last post. Very interesting indeed. Just what the doctor ordered. I watched it twice. I admit that I have been very impatient as of late as to us getting to the place of Galactic Sovereignty. It's been 40 years of exercising patience. It will be a great day when that happens. My only wish is to be still breathing when it happens.

The Synchronicity field is very active right now. For instance, yesterday, late afternoon, I had a conversation with a dear friend, concerning, "Letting go." The uncanny thing is, is James more or less covered what was in our conversation. Hammer vs. feather. Self Mastery. etc... Something happened on Friday. A major energy shift. It may have been triggered by Sol this past week. The CMEs. Anyways, on Friday, out of the blue, 2 different parties approach me about selling my lot next door. So I put the wheels in motion to sell it. I'll know more this week. But what I want to convey is about a mini session concerning all this. What I saw was dark energy ripping away from what it had anchored itself to. Like a chunk of rock breaking away from the bigger rock. Letting go. Could this letting go of this dark energy be the cause of doors being allowed to reopen in terms of energy? For everyone on the planet? I hope so.

Back in 94, when I cleared out the souls that were trapped in the house I was raised in, there was this dark energy that had dug itself in. It anchored itself into the physicality of the house and the land. I did try to transform it to heal the property but failed. I didn't have the right stuff at the time. The reason why I am bringing this up is that I think this is an effect that permeates the whole planet in the now and why there is all this energy now coming here to transform this dark energy. Just have to be patient with this process.

As to letting go... GO FOR IT! Thank you Mudra for those lessons!

I sincerely hope everyone is in good spirits despite the news media. Toast

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:36 pm

Now would be an excellent time to let go.

But maybe still prepare, mentally, spiritually, physically?

I hate to go all Dr Doom in here, but the crash of the US economy is a nailed on certainty at this point. Surely this year. Weeks away, months away? Unless diverted by a global war, which I think is what the evil banksters would prefer just now.

But even if war is averted, and the cavalry do arrive, the system is already broken by covid and war.

I can only see mass starvation and death on a global scale. This year.

It doesn't matter how many  Hollywood videos are out there, or what Q has to say. It is all distraction.

Now is the only time to be prepared for what is coming. It is going to be ´biblical´

re enactment of the 1920 wall st crash and mass famine. Holdomor again.

I am not being pessimistic here. Just realistic. The facts are obvious and indisputable. Banksters just killed the petrodollar.

It is going to take something along the lines of intergalactic space cavalry to get out of this mess.

If something does happen to ameliorate the situation, it will be truly epic, a wondrous thing / event.

I can not take that leap of faith. I think the world is in for a seriously  hard time, this year. Soon.

I hope to be baking the biggest humble pie, and you will all be invited.

On a mystical note. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. Prepare for the next stage of your spirit´s evolution. Do you want to come back into this? But maybe you could come back into a golden age? or paradise. Or dont reincarnate at all?

Time to decide. Time for a plan. Letting go will ease the plan. At every stage of the journey just remember how wondrous the ride.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:39 pm

Caution = language

Last edited by Lionhawk on Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:54 pm

Ancient One

Last edited by Lionhawk on Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Forgot to mention the weather. This video is "live."

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:19 pm

Ancient One

Last edited by Lionhawk on Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:36 am

Crazy weather here in Europe also. Almost winter again, after a few hot sunny days when I thought spring had arrived.

I waited for the correct moon dates for all my seed planting. Nice warm day and did the sowing. Then almost freezing again. This weather will put even more pressure on dwindling food supplies. A poor harvest on top of all the other problems is going to leave a lot of folk wondering what to do.

I posted a video over in the Tartaria thread a few days back and I can´t shake it from my mind.

Such a roller coaster of mixed emotions. Awe and wonder at such an impressive global society with free energy and unbelievable architecture. Was it really a golden age?

And such sadness at the state of the world now. And anger that knowledge the previous civilisations and their tech are now actively suppressed. In the video the maker suggests all history before 150 years ago is fake. She could be correct. I don´t know.

But still, an incredible piece of work.

I cant see an old building now without recognising the ´Tartarian´architecture.

Including my favourite building, from around the world.. the Natural History Museum in London

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Natura10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 2gyh7610
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Be4bbb10
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Cf1xc910

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Its been raining for about a month here in Spain.
    I quite enjoyed it actually.
    I've always loved to watch the rain. Maybe because I can feel how much the thirsty nature over here appreciates every drop of it and blesses its friendly touch.
    I wish Vidya you will have the water you need for your plants to keep always healthy 🙏
    Farming with nature is also to be prepared to go along with whatever she goes through.

I posted the following video on the walipini lately which I found so interesting. Have you seen it ?
    https://youtu.be/Qvk7Sszh6fg

Wind is amazing too however my experiences with it could hardly match the mighty tornados you are used to have in the US. Thats quite something ! And when you add to this earthquakes it makes  me feel you Lionhawk and my other US friends are living dangerously  Hypnotize Lmfao

By the way I am happy to hear someone has reached you to buy your next plot of land.
    Seems like a good practice of the art of letting go ( Life's Aikido ) has put you in the right mood to let those synchronicities flow nicely to you  Cheerful I appreciate you following my Chalice of Wisdom thread. If these posts are able to be nourishment for Heart and Soul to some at times I am grateful 🙏🧡

I have no idea where we are heading my friends.
    All I know is that we'll take our awareness with us no matter what the course of events may be.
    That knowingness that wherever we go nothing can be taken away or added to our core essence,
    this, in times of great turmoil may be, I feel, what will help us cross all obstacles now at play in the outside world with clarity.
    When everything changes and is seemingly chaotic that is my point of power.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 232bcd10

Vidya Moksha and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:49 am

Hey mudra.

The Walipini idea I have known for a while. Good way to grow Oranges in cold climates. I have neither the excavating machine for the trench or the money for the materials, so it is not an option for me.

I do have a large SW facing wall, which is home to my temporary potting greenhouse and home to an avocado or three, and a mandarin, and aloe and everything else that will die in the frosts here. I hope to buy some polycarbonate sheets to make the entire wall into a greenhouse.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dscf9010
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dscf9311

Good to hear you have rain on the east coast, a normally dry area. As for what´s coming.. in the red corner we have hyperinflation, in the blue corner we have european war.

Spain was the first european country to officially enter hyperinflation in February, will be interesting to see what the rate was in March.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Fosyie11

What do Tartaria, expanding earth, Jordan Maxwell´s last video, Doug Vogt´s super nova sun and Bill Ryan´s anglosaxon mission video have in common? I don´t know but there is something tickling my brain over this. There is a link in there somewhere. Perhaps an idea of what is coming / what they want to suppress? I don´t know but fascinating videos.

I cant see Bill ryan´s video, it is incitement to hatred or something..ie, banned for being too close to the truth.

but I do remember much of the material from when I watched it in 2010.

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 pm

Done deal.

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:18 pm

So, if anyone watched the expanding earth videos, they tie in with Doug Vogt´s work. The expanding earth doesnt have to be a slow process, it could happen suddenly, hence mass extinctions.

If either or both of these theories are correct then it does put the Aether video into context, she has huge wars responsible for geography, crater holes etc, but I think she is wrong about this. Though some egyptian and other buildings were indeed melted by something!

funny what you think about whilst dismantling an old barn...

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:33 pm

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:14 am

That latest canadian prepper video is garbage. 100%. seriously. He is clueless as to the real situation.

ignore it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:23 am

Things are growing nicely in your neck of the woods Vidya.
    Lots of work has gone into that plot of yours already.
    The forest garden is taking shape.
    I am very glad you finally have a space to realize your dream sunny

And thanks for these videos.
    These Old timers had a way to produce good material
    Bill's video i could find on youtube translated into Spanish.
    I had seen it before but did not keep record of the details.
    I just don't understand why BitChute puts a restriction to view it
    It supposedly incites to violence scratch

https://youtu.be/nMdR2JjIzSE

So if I understand it well our keepers's  plan would to create an hyper sophisticated  society
    built on the Chinese model,  right on time before the next  great expected global cataclysm.
    This being attainable and functionnal only  by reducing drastically the world's population.
    But what's exactly the point of this as a cataclysmic event would kill about everyone on the planet anyways ?

Considering the transhumanistic plan at work nowadays and the idea to fuse the human brain to AI and considering that according to the Georgia guide stones the world's population would be reduced to just a few, would it be too far fetched to imagine they would take these few slaves that were proved to be sucessfully " upgraded  " somewhere else in the galactic confederation or underground maybe until eons have passed and Earth is viable again, while the others would be left to die with Earth changes ?
    But if human brain -AI connection proves to be functional than it would not matter the number of deaths what needed to be collected would have been done anyways and can easily be implanted in brand new Brave New World type of growing bodies or else.

Just playing a thriller through my mind  Laugh

In the meantime here is a great video featuring an awesome artist
    https://youtu.be/zeoT66v4EHg

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 am

It suddenly becomes easier to sell the plan to the world leaders.

"Look. In 2045 the sun will go nova. We can survive this, eg inside the pyramids, or underground. We have seed banks etc. But only a few can survive. The best of us. the elite. so we kill most folk now. It is humane. They will die anyway. Leave some workers for us, we will promise them nothing but they will be happy.

So, heres the poison jab, we will mandate it. Kill billions of useless eaters. It will have a dye marker in it, so we can tell just by scanning who has taken the death shot, and who hasnt. For the unjabbed we have war, famine and pestilence arriving on horseback anytime now"

Hey,  maybe I should write a sci - fi novel. Sorry, almost forgot, no books. Maybe I should write an app and produce a netflix movie. We will all be saved by space aliens with med beds and live happily ever after.

I have just downloaded the bill ryan video again.. i am out of touch, didnt bill disappear to Ecuador or somehwere in south america after he posted it?

that photo from the greenhouse was last year. reminds me to take one today.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:36 am

You just added some detzils to my thriller Vidya
    Still some work to do to complete the scenario though ..

Good thing you reminded us of the 2025 Sun's Supernova event
    I had forgotten about the exact date I must say.
    Actually I was giving thoughts to death during my walk today.
    It occurred to me its quite a thrilling experience actually:
    Imagine from one moment to another its all over. The whole 3D game is gone.
    No need to carry anything from it with you , not a single picture, not a single emotion or record of a sensation, nada. Unless of course you want to use these as an ariane thread to come back in the same old same.The ultimate letting go !
    And I imagined my body dropping dead right there and I realized it would be just fine.
    As fine as I already am being now 🙏🧡

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm