tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:24 pm

"A tree house.
    Maybe a hermitage tree house..."

Awesome idea Vidya

I think I've finally adapted to the cold. Better than hot and humid.

Here's something to listen to while you're working..
    I really am enjoying listening to this mix.

Guardians of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 & Vol 2 Galaxy Soundtrack

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:12 pm

sunny

This is for Vidya and of course everyone else. James Gilliland & Janine.

https://rumble.com/vvb598-tarot-by-janine-as-you-wish-talk-radio.html

OXY, done some session work on your behalf. Take it for what it is worth. What came through is this. You are of the RA continuum or construct. EL-AN-RA, represented here in the Orion belt. The RA continuum consists of the human genome. So when your friend says, "I am RA," He is saying he is of the RA continuum and or his name is RA also. Understand that it comes down to filters being used to interpret what you are perceiving. It is totally understandable how one may perceive the personal identity of a being calling himself RA using 3-D filters. So I checked the energy signatures and the RA you know of and the RA I know of, are two different beings. If you are not going within to find the answers to your questions, then you will be left with 3-D thinking. Which will greatly diminish your ability to discern the differences. You could also say, "I am RA," and energetically that statement perfectly matches up as true. Try this. Go to your bathroom and face your mirror. Take a few deep breaths to relax and when you get to that point, look into the eyes staring back at you and then say, "I am RA." See how you feel about that statement. Let us know what you find out. This only takes 3 minutes, if that. Save me the excuses for not doing this little, no time to speak of exercise. You may open a new door to the information you seek from this continuum. Here's another thing. If you met the RA I know of and have met, twice, he would not appear as a physical, in the flesh, being. It's because of the density in this 3-D world. I am also not saying that he doesn't have the ability to do so and if he did that, the interaction in terms of 3-D, it wouldn't last very long. Also, your RA called you Michael. That could also suggest a possible connection to the AN continuum. Pronounced as "ON." The name Michael is a very powerful name to have in the whole Universe. It suggests that you are a powerful being not just on the Planet but in the Universe. You are a good guy in a matter of speaking. Angel Michael, Christ Michael are just two names that are powerful. And neither one of them support religions. Neither did Jesus. He was totally against it. Another thing is that the RA that I know of, wouldn't try to control you. Saying something like, "We will own you and you will be working for us like you are just slave material, doesn't come from a powerful being of light. Consider that. Let us know what you find out. "What would OXY do now?" There! I asked the question. The answer is already sitting there and waiting to be discovered. If you were close by, I would gladly and free of charge, assist you with some regressive therapy sessions. Just remember that you have the right to know! But you have to go within to find that truth. I can't stress enough the importance of your name. Brook and I helped each other to discover who we were. Of course, we both had a period of self-denial. But as we spent the time with session work and the discoveries we uncovered, the denial slowly slipped away. When she said to me that my name was Morpheus, a door opened up within me, and images of the past came through. Just after she said it.

After receiving two massive downloads that lasted for two hours and missing time for two days, my blood sugar went through the roof. It set into motion a small list of physical failings. Eyesight was a major issue. Very blurring vision. It's taken a good two months to get things back to some kind of normal. The main reason for not posting. It is what it is. My neighbor Cathy thinks I had a stroke. Her daughter Amber was the last person to see Brook in Hospice. She has been having many seizures in the year and she is only 38. The medical field has no idea what is causing it. So who knows?

It's a shame what has occurred with Megan Rose. IMHO, she didn't do anything wrong. I've done scans and they all have come up clear concerning her. My scan also revealed that Elena is hiding something. Don't get me wrong here as I love what Megan, Elena, and Doc Salla have done to get this important information out. But why throw Megan under a bus especially when she didn't do anything that they claim she did? Why is this GF of Worlds using her as a scapegoat? I haven't found the answer to that. Then to watch Elena "certify" Megan is no good. And then for her in the last few months, trying to divert our attention with her attempts at sweeping it under the carpet. Fluffing her channel up with all this rhetoric of Love & Light in a quest for unity. Reminds me of what Biden does. As I said, I love them all for their works. But something isn't right with all of this. I'm going to pursue this because with some session work I have been able to validate some of their work and it is very important in the now and I just don't want another event to hinder our present progress. So I think it warrants some serious attention.

This group, I think it as Elena, said that we are heading into a high-density area in space. I don't buy this statement. Was it two years ago when Mudra and I ran into it? Which means we are already into it. I also asked how that was going to have an effect on the weather? Look at what has happened since. We are not talking about hurricanes for the moment. I watched this planet actually fly right into it. Time to stop and put a thinking cap on. Mama Gaia here is traveling 66,600 miles an hour around Sol. Did you ever ask the question, "Where did they come up with 666? Frequency is a measurement of speed. So what the Darkside did was frequency-matched their agenda to the planet. In other words, Tuned!" This was the very beginning of hijacking the planet and when that happened, the Crystal Kingdome also got hijacked. And from there, the Darkside could then transmit their agenda. They then created a field around the planet. A grid if you will. The Reptilians did the same kind of thing when they set up shop in Eygpt. Creating something similar to a time displacement field or temporal mechanics applying to a temporal generator. Then having another temporal generator inside the field. They always had a way out and in. On Dec. 3, 2005, we restored the Crystal Kingdom, by freeing them from this Darkside network. Throughout our Solar system. We also shut down their way out and in. For many in our solar system, it was like someone being cooped up for days, surviving a storm, and then the sun finally comes out and this someone steps out feeling free. But feels like the first time. 66,600 / 750 miles per hour, {MACH}, equals Mach 88.8. What???? where did 888 come from? scratch And who is tuning into that with what agenda? Getting back to the weather, since two years ago, these storms have grown in size. I've seen two systems covering 3,000 miles that hit Europe, South, to Africa. 2 here in the states, one of which went from Arizona to New Foundland. Did I mention tornados? Even the snowstorms here in North America have gotten huge. The amounts as well. When it is snowing with thunder and a few miles away you have a slew of tornados in the same system, crap happens!

So a huge thank you goes out to Mudra and of course a tight hug, Flowers, for being part of that discovery. You and I got this! The beauty of it is our efforts have been time-stamped in this thread no matter what anyone says.

Enough rambling

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:02 am

Thank-you, Morpheus. My little adventure has been an interesting nightmare which I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I have a lot of insights and theories, but I don't trust myself or others regarding Theology and Egyptology. This whole thing seems to be spiritual quicksand with massive doses of deception and illusion. 'RA' wasn't just another human, regardless of whether 'HE' was Lucifer, Gabriel, an Alphabet Agent, an Ancient Egyptian Deity, All the Above, Some of the Above, or None of the Above. I haven't said, "I Am Ra" and I won't do that, even for fun or practice. It reminds me of Shirley Maclaine yelling, "I Am God" on the beach, with David, her spiritual coach. I'll reread your post (along with others I've posted within my threads). I'm obviously on a much different wavelength than you (and others in this forum). I'm a completely ignorant fish out of water. Being called 'Michael' in Wal*Mart was flattering, but it might have nothing to do with the usual suspect. Still, I am doing some conceptual modeling, to attempt to get at some obscure concepts. Perhaps I'm not supposed to know, which is why I might be resisting what I'm supposedly seeking. I might need to let a lot of this settle in my soul for the rest of my life, without doing much of anything regarding all the above. 'RA' said, "I'm Angry and Jealous" and "I'm Close to God" and when I asked who he really was, I thought I heard him whisper, "Lucifer." He invited me to become a Mason, and he acted like he owned the place. I keep thinking about that scene with John Constantine arguing with the Angel Gabriel. David, the Emissary Warden, is of particular interest to me. Again, my modeling is borderline-blasphemous, and I mostly won't go there. I simply need to get a few things straight before I kick the bucket (which might be at any moment). Things are getting that bad. I don't trust my stroke diagnosis, and I'd be wary of yours. Some of us might be getting screwed in ways we can't imagine. BTW, I personally knew David Rose (orchestra leader for the Red Skelton Show and Highway to Heaven). Is there a Megan Rose connection?? Probably not, but I wonder about such things. I keep thinking I'm supposed to be someone nobody wants me to know about. Perhaps I was deposed in antiquity, and set-up to be an eschatological scapegoat in modernity. The changeling phenomenon keeps coming to mind. This stuff is screwing me up SO Bad. I mostly wish to forget the whole mess and let nature take its course. Damned if I Do?? Damned if I Don't?? Damned if I Know!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:23 am

As you wish, OXY.

Namaste'
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:09 am

Thank-you, Morpheus. I don't wish to be flippant or presumptuous. I've mentioned it previously, but 'RA' only said "I Am RA" once, and used the name "Mitchell" on a daily basis for several months (before our contact ceased in 2011, three days prior to Fukushima). Years before, I conversed with the Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell (concerning Life After Death) and I conversed several times with the Actress, Elizabeth Mitchell, mostly regarding the 2009-11 'V' Series. Also, 'RA' told me, "We're the Same" and "We Fought Side by Side." He also said, "You're Lucky to be Alive" and "I'm Tired of Keeping You Alive" and "I Could Snap My Fingers, and You'd Be Dead." 'RA' told me, "The Jesuits Don't Like You" and "They Like You on Phobos." When I spoke of Tall-Greys, 'RA' called me a "Commoner." Once, we discussed Sirius as we viewed Orion. Another time, we discussed Sirius issues in Starbucks. I drove and bought the coffee. I sometimes wonder about King David, King Solomon, and the Queen of Sheba. I wonder about Osirus, Horus, and Isis. Also, I wonder about Amen Ra and Marduk Ra. What Would Enki and Enlil Do?? What Would Frank Poole and David Bowman Say?? Consider Dr. Who and the Valeyard. What Would Darth Vader (DV) Say. We Have the Same Initials. I used to regularly play a 50-foot-tall pipe-organ which looked like Darth Vader!! Regarding that "I Am Ra" experiment, a few years ago, I posted an image of a Notre Dame gargoyle next to a boy facing the sun. I represented that gargoyle as saying, "I Am Ra. Bow Down and Worship Me." I did NOT include myself in that scene. The next day, in real life, someone told me, "You're lucky to be here." I suspect they misunderstood my caption under that image. It sounded as if they thought I deserved to die. I have somewhat equated the "I Am Ra" claim with "I Am God." I consider both to be blasphemous, regardless of whether we are speaking of (God) or (god). I consider both to be playing with burning magnesium. I'm presently concerned with possibility thinking relative to life, the universe, and everything. All of us might be deceived and deluded, regardless of how spiritual and righteous we consider ourselves to be. I might or might-not keep doing what I'm doing but it seems to be a monumental exercise in futility. One more thing. Consider the color of David Mann's car in the 1971 movie Duel and the color of Jerry Lander's car in the 1977 movie Oh, God! They're the same, as far as I can tell. Is this significant?? Damned if I know. Also, notice the car in the Real Slim Shady music video. There's more I could say, but what's the use??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:05 pm

Morpheuswrote :

Was it two years ago when Mudra and I ran into it? Which means we are already into it. wrote:

I can't put a date on this anymore. Its all mixed it seems but what I am certain of is , YES, we are right into it and its a very distorted field we have not seen before on a such a scale except maybe when the worldwide Tartarian Culture and wisdom was put to a freeze and all memories sucked from everyone.
    Its interesting Klaus Schwab speaks of a small window of opportunity opening up.
    The field of distortion is narrow and gone through there won't be another chance for them to succeed in their global total control plan . Thats why they are moving so quickly on the check board since 2 years. Its a race against time.

Welcome back Morpheus.
    Facing evil and standing on ones feet while the storm is raging is hardly done without leaving some sequels either emotional or physical. Thats the price we have to pay for being willing to come into this world and actually face it. As we do so we learn all there is to know about good and evil and who we really are 🙏 Cheerful
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:24 pm

mudra wrote:Morpheuswrote :

I can't put a date on this anymore. It all mixed it seems but what I am certain of is, YES, we are right into it and its a very distorted field we have not seen before on such a scale except maybe when the worldwide Tartarian Culture and wisdom was put to a freeze and all memories sucked from everyone.
    It's interesting Klaus Schwab speaks of a small window of opportunity opening up.
    The field of distortion is narrow and gone through there won't be another chance for them to succeed in their global total control plan. That's why they are moving so quickly on the checkboard for 2 years. It's a race against time.

Welcome back Morpheus.
    Facing evil and standing on one's feet while the storm is raging is hardly done without leaving some sequels either emotional or physical. That's the price we have to pay for being willing to come into this world and actually face it. As we do so we learn all there is to know about good and evil and who we really are 🙏 Cheerful

Check this out. So I go to log in and in the password field, I typed in "Jesus" as the password. Cool Then I received a message. "Be Patient." I didn't even realize I had typed it in. It may have to do with Carol's post on OXY's thread. Had Jesus on the brain from there. I am so glad that Carol had that experience. Thubs Up That kind of experience will forever change you and change your perspective on so many things.

Ashera was also spot on. Nice guys finish last. Enabling the enemy by being nice and doing nothing accomplishes nothing. I call it Apathy. And because of that, look at what has happened. Humanity has sabotaged itself. I hang on only because I would like to see Humanity succeed. I might not get to see that. I am doing the best I can in the meantime. In other words, doing the inner work that is required. Expecting a Savior to save you is a cope out. It means you are placing your responsibility onto someone else. Everyone will eventually have to take responsibility for themselves to go forward in Spiritual growth. Earth is a school. If you don't pass your lessons, you will have to come back again and again and again till you look in the mirror and choose whether or not you want to repeat those lessons till you get it. We all have this in common. Personally, as much as I love Gaia, I don't want to come back here. I've had my fill. Gaia did offer me a position on her oversoul council but I gracefully turned it down because I am just plain tired or more to the point, exhausted. She knows this. And I am more exhausted now since she and I had that conversation. It has been a grueling last 20 years.

Another being is my Mother Mary. She visited me twice when I was living with my business partner when I lived in Florida. Those two meetings were wonderful. She is a beautiful being. She was very happy to reconnect with me because I was a lost son of hers. All because of what happened in Atlantis. Horus, my so-called nephew, was the one that told her where I was. I need to check on him because he is also dying. When I was young, I searched for my spiritual name and some entity said my name was James. This turned out to be true in that timeline. What made it true was the fact that the Christ bloodline married into the Feline bloodline, Sekhmet and company. Brook and I were the ones that made that happen. In the 7th dimension. When Brook and I first met up, April 13, 2010, was our Anniversary date. We were already married. Then the realization that Sekhmet was my mother-in-law, well... that changed a whole lot of things. I would have never dreamed of this. It's called session work. Going within. And when what you find is also being validated by your twin flame, there is no argument. Immaculate Conception was how Brook got created into this Earth plane. RA's spiritual genetic material was used to create Brook, so he was Brook's Father in a matter of speaking. The thing about this Immaculate Conception has to do with genetics. Spiritual genetics. For without this method, a miscarriage would likely take place. And more than likely kill the Mother at the time of birth if not before. It has to do with frequency as this method is highly charged energetically. If not, the body would not be able to handle it. It would fry.

When we first met up, Brook reserved a hotel room. We stayed there for 3 days. We only left the room for food. The first night we were there, some strange things were going on in the room. A celebration was underway. We had visitors. Sekhmet and company and even my Goblin buddies were floating in the room. It was like a reunion of sorts. The room was so charged up. There was so much love in the air. They left us alone for the most part but would check on us for those 3 days. None of this would have happened unless we did the inner work. That work paid off big time for us. We discovered who we were and that was validated by Sekhmet & Co. Now many of you may say this guy is ego-tripping. Go for it! Think what you will! Have fun with that! But better yet, don't believe me. Don't waste your time trying to wrap your head around it. Brook and I know what happened and IMHO, we did an awesome job to discover "US."

And from that time since the Hotel stay, we tried with full and open hearts to share our discoveries with all who would listen. We tried to set an example so others could see the possibilities and most importantly the potential for remembering "WHO YOU ARE!" That's all we wanted to do by sharing our info. Isn't that the idea? Know thyself? Didn't Jesus say that? How can you be a part of the"SOULUTION if you can't remember who you are? It's just a basic question. It involves common sense. Not to put the cart in front of the horse. And if you never make a commitment to get to the bottom of your truth, that will be on you. If we are to know who we are, it takes a personal commitment and you will also never know unless you are willing to put your life on the line in doing so. Kind of like rock climbing. Putting your life on the line, 200' up on a cliff. It's all on you at that point. We should celebrate when our spiritual peers accomplish such growth instead of throwing around the ego word, instead of weaponizing it against someone who has accomplished a great feat. Same with that"higher self" nonsense. The Catholic Church installed that into the new age and everyone didn't even question it because it sounded good. Hook, line, and sinker on that one. Hey, I have my higher self to take care of it. When I hear that, what I see is the separation of your true self. A part of you is fractured from your soul. This was done to create separation. From my POV, integration is what it is truly all about. Why do you need a crutch called the higher self when you already got your true self? I think it was Deloras Cannon who also came to that conclusion with all of her research work. She subscribed to the "TRUESELF."

I'm sorry if I seem to be preaching to the choir. OH well. I wonder why I even bother.

When I received those two massive downloads in Dec., I didn't have to do anything afterward. The downloads were like winning at a slot machine in a matter of speaking. It was like my whole soul life was compiled and filed away. Which also tells me that the exit door isn't that far away. My time here is almost over. I have completed to the best of my knowledge what I came here to do.

Jesus once said, "I am Lucifer!" Now, why would he say such a thing? Gene might know. It has to do with, "ONENESS." If we are all fragments of God, then that means we are all Gods and Goddesses. That is our true self. And if I had a higher self, wouldn't that be God? Something to think about. I have no doubt that there are those who project as having a higher self. So many do these days. I just can only hope someone will also understand the reasonings I have presented. It may assist in the integration of a soul by resetting the false narrative path that many have been duped into believing. It's about empowerment. This higher self business is about disempowerment and keeping one separated from the real truth. The Darkside did a real good job on this, I'll tell ya.

On this "ONENESS" issue... If I said, "We were one," Someone may interpret that as though you were a couple. A typical human response. Also out of the proper context of the true meaning of what was actually intended. Perception or the lack thereof. Usually caused by the emotional body getting hung up or in the way by an unbalanced ego causing a distraction. It's just human nature. But oneness is about connection to all. Where they all, function together as one. With full consciousness. In this context, it doesn't mean you are coupled with someone. Maybe on Earth but not in some of these upper realms. This might be due to the fact of the way our brains operate because we have 2 spheres, whereas these other realms might have a single spherical brain. As humans, we have a lot of cross-firing between the two spheres. That causes impedance with our brain output and also internal thought.  

Synchronicity field... I'll confess. Was going to keep this to myself. But everyone seeks transparency so here it is... Saturday night, I took a long soaking bath. Toward the end of the soak, I was thinking about getting another dog. What kind should I get? A Bull Mastiff came into my mind's view. So I get out of the tub, dry off, and then went back to my computer. I refreshed my YouTube screen and when I did, guess what came up? A video on Bull Mastiffs. The kicker is, I hadn't done any research on the dog world. I also decided not to get a dog. I'm too feeble now.  Ancient One

Another new door has also opened up. Had an interview with Robert Earl White a couple of weeks ago. It lasted 4 hours. We hit it off. He has an amazing story.

I've probably said too much...

I'll shut up now.

Have a great day everyone! I sincerely hope all is well with everyone.

Jenneta
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:01 am

When I see this density field, I see electrical strands going through it. Some areas have more than other areas. It's creating turbulence. It's as though the field is morphing into something. You would logically think we would be slowing down in reference to Solar system speed. But what would happen once enough of this density field got behind us? What if the mass weight of what was behind us exceeded the weight of our solar system? Accompanied by charged strands bouncing around like fireworks? Would this increase our speed? Or slow us down because the mass behind us now has a gravitational field? The energy feels just downright creepy. As you said, Mudra. "Distorted." It also feels like there is an A.I. component to it. And I think that is what is contributing to the distortion. This thing acts as though it is quickly evolving. The more I work on this, the more weirdness shows itself. Another factor that I find strange is the timing of when we entered this density vs. the big "V." The big "V" leaked in Dec. and I'm pretty sure it was January when I ran into it and finally brought it to the forefront in February. Then Mudra also came up with her side of it. IMO, I thought that was really cool. 2 Light Warriors working together and putting something together into action. Way Cool!

OXY,

I got your last transmission. Thanks, I think? But I do get it and I also get the whys. I am always asking myself, "to what end?" My "why bother" comment is a reflection of everything I have been seeing in this big picture. Fukushima, BP, Chenoble, chemtrails, and on and on. Now Ukraine? Hordes of Demons trying to breach into our 3-D realm with chomping bits and narly growls. Did I mention the A.I. faction coming here in the near future? According to Sol. Damn if you do or damn if you don't. It is a pickle of sorts. I just pray that Gaia has the strength to get where she needs to be. It's why I fight to stay alive. To see that happens. And our physical bodies compound the situation, testing you as to how much pain one must experience. It will grind down the best of us and humanity. The stuff humanity has gone through makes "The Walking Dead" series look like a picnic.

Did your post go AWHOL?

As you wish and goodnight.  Enlightened

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:22 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:58 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q6PHChHUQN9z/
    GENE DECODE WITH FESIG'S CRYSTAL ON HEALING PROTOCOLS (how he came back from death), ROOTS, AGELESSNESS, STARGATES

Morpheus likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:50 pm

I did say I would post this in here. It started in the Aids as the next pandemic thread.. I havent changed too much but added a short section and an update on ukraine just fits so perfectly into the game puzzle.

Tarot! I was sent a tarot book today, a friend just published it with Llewellyn. I have an acknowledgement in the preface, I helped her with my esoteric angle on the cards. My friend is a good intuitive psychic too. I think if you are to use the tarot for divination then this a good tool for genuine psychics. Sadly the new age fluffy bunnies also got hold of it.

I have to confess to having zero energy for tarot these days. I am uninterested in divination and i am no longer studying the subject. I keep meaning to copy my thread on tarot, i dont have it on my laptop. i created it online, pretty much. I have the fuller notes, obviously, but i think that was a fairly decent summary.. so maybe my task is done?

anyway, the missive:

Pretty much everything we have been taught is wrong. We have been lied to deliberately and for a purpose.

The history we learn bears little semblance to reality.  

Who built Salt Lake Temple? Mormon settlers?  With their mule teams and shovels? We don’t have the craft today to build it! It is complete fabrication. They found the temple completely intact when they arrived there. I don’t know much about the Mormons, but they could be one of the splinter groups from the Ashkenazis? They formed many secret and open societies to Jesus.

Salt Lake Temple  was built by the ´Tartarians´, or another people from that age of global awareness and global travel. An advanced, high tech global society.  They built pyramids on equidistant lines across the globe. There has been a massive effort to wipe the Tartarians from the history books.  .  I have no idea if the pre cataclysm people were Tartarians or not, I use the name a general label, as some did survive, and to draw attention to the historical cover ups.

There was a great cataclysm, and we are the descendants of the survivors of that.  This is likely the destruction of Atlantis that Plato writes about. Were Egyptian pyramids melted by nuclear (high energy) weapons or an extreme sun event?

Doug Vogt has described the sun´s supernova cycle.. next ´end of the world´ scenario is in 2045. The previous one.. Saw the sun go nova. The earth stopped spinning and the sun destroyed one side of the world in flame. The oceans kept moving across continents creating the huge underwater channels we see today.  Folk in central eastern Europe will survive this, if they don’t end up facing the sun.. so there will be survivors.. Is this why the ashkenazis want greater Israel and into Ukraine?

Like Charlton Heston found the statue of Liberty in the movie Planet of the Apes. Like the Mormons found Salt Lake Temple.

If they were advanced and knew the sun was going super nova they would be prepared. Perhaps that’s why the great pyramids were built? To survive the sea washing over the continent. It obviously withstood it. Perhaps entire countries survived, on the side of the earth not facing the sun.

Also, tales of the Tartarians are of much taller folk. Were the dinosaurs real? Did they ever exist or are they just a made up story? I seem to remember the actual fossil record is at best sketchy and at worst, absent. But I may be wrong.

I have always been drawn to the expanding earth theory. It would explain why the dinosaurs were so big (less ´gravity´ on a smaller earth), and why the Tartarians were so tall. When the sun goes supernova, the earth expands. The theory is absolutely sound in terms of land mass shape, and also the fact the oceans floors are much younger in geological terms.

There is good evidence, to my mind, to show that the Bible and the writings of Aristotle were both fake, produced by the same roman family. They were produced as tools against Judaism. Judaism was a popular belief, and is the main dichotomy in exoteric religions, monotheism vs polytheism. One god or many gods. The roman folk were maybe tiring of their emperors pretending to be gods. The biblical Christ is an entirely fictitious character created for purely political purposes.

Which is not to say that jesus never existed, or even exists in some form today. It is simply to state that the bible is a piece of fiction. Which is no surprise as everything else is too. Science, for example. History, for example.

One tribe / race that grew from the aftermath of the last cataclysm  worshipped the god Ba´al  (aka moloch, Lucifer. (husband to Ashera,) . They sacrificed children to Ba´al  and were not overly popular in other cultures because of this.  They moved north (from Sumaria) into a land they called Khazaria. They claim to be descendents of Noah. They taxed and terrorized the silk road that ran through their territory, becoming wealthy.

In 600AD the Russian ruler demanded that they convert from Lucifer to another religion. They chose Judaism. But they didn’t convert, they just used it as a shield.

They continued the child sacrifices up to 1000 Ad when Russia finally had enough and sent an army to wipe them out. They had spies and knew it was coming so they fled with all their money and treasures through Europe into Spain. They left people throughout Europe on this journey. They called themselves the Ashkenazi  Judeans. But they weren’t, they were still worshipping Ba´al.

They declared all European countries as enemies and vowed revenge on them.

They hated the Russians and they hated the Jews, so they set about to destroy them.

The Rothschild´s, who stayed in Germany (Frankfurt) was one of these Ashkenazis.

The same group became the Knight´s Templars, and all the secret Jesus societies, and formed the Jesuits and the black pope. They were interested in architecture, and fixated on recreating Solomon´s temple, so they formed the freemasons. They wanted to preserve all the ancient teachings, which they did under the name of the kabbalah.  

The ancient teachings are part of all modern religions in their esoteric form.  All the esoteric philosophies say the same thing!  There is only one world religion, the exoteric religions are just for control and coercion. There is no middle man to god.  So the yogis of Hinduism, Sufis of Islam, Qabbalists of Christianity and Mahayana Buddhists all have the same teachings, in different languages / expressions. (As above, so below, mico cosm macrocosm, the kingdom of heaven resides in man, father and son, etc, ). Which is actually really useful if you want to dig deeper into these theosophies , as a concept that is difficult to grasp in one system might be more easily understandable in others. Yoga provides the most accessible vocabulary.

But,, the qabbalah as taken on by the Ashkenazis  is actually quite dark. I couldn’t continue with my studies of it. I am sure there is genuine magic in there, which works. But evoking demons and Lucifer and the rest really isn’t my cup of Tea. A lot of these magical spells were attributed to Solomon, and could explain the Ashkenazis apparent fixation with the temple of Solomon.

When the world governments put pressure on the pope to  disband the Jesuit order, as it was too powerful, he did. They became the freemasons.

The Jesuits joined Rothschild to form the illuminati. Their goal was to infiltrate all governments of the world, all religions and appear one of them, whilst all the time dismantling the system from within. Destroy the governments, destroy Christianity, Destroy non- Ashkenazis.  They  were instructed to become doctors and practice medicine so that they could poison and maim non believers

They organised the French revolution. Napoleon was a masonic grand master, his handlers were luciferians / Jesuit.

They funded both sides of the Napoleonic (and all!) wars and had fast horses awaiting the outcome of battles to have the news days before official channels. Using this system the Rothschilds in London created a false rumour that Wellington was defeated by Napoleon .. and he bought british bonds for pennies. By the time the world realised wellington had won, Nathan  Rothschild was not only excessively rich, he owned the King of England, and every British monarch since.

It was an internal Jesuit fight that started WW1. It bankrupted Germany, which enabled the Ashkenazis to take over the power in Germany.  The Ashkenazis sent

The Balfour declaration of 1917 created Israel and gave it to the Ashkenazis, in writing. To Lord Rothschild.  (It would take WW2 to convert the paper to actual land).

The Russian revolution was Jesuit. Marx was a German Jesuit and Lenin was a fan of his, also a Jesuit.  They killed millions of Russians.  Holdomor was the real holocaust, once again almost erased from the history books.

In USA at same time the Fed was formed by the Ashkenazis after killing their main opponents. They then crashed the economy. The Wall St crash. The Ashkenazis then caused famine in the USA by further manipulating the economy. They then insisted all Americans give up their gold! All of it.  They called the loans in on Germany and Germany was finished.. so Hitler came to power against the Ashkenazis.  But….. who was Hiltler? Seems he was the bastard son of a Rothschild (so Hiltler was half Ashkenazi). ..after being bankrolled by daddy he erased all traces of his past, even razed his home town.. killed all journalists etc in the know. So once again they were playing both sides. Funding both sides of the war.  The ´secret´ Antarctic base has been home to the germans since the war

After WW2 millions of Jews were shipped to Israel and killed in the wars against the Palestinians.  Their goal is greater Israel, Jerusalem etc.  Killing Jews and other non believers on the way is just icing on the cake. Sill fixated by the temple of Solomon, which according to Du Quette, never existed, there is no historical record of it in Egyptian texts. DuQuette claims this knowledge is  why the Templars were persecuted and ´destroyed´.. but they weren’t, they just disbanded and became the Jesuits and the freemasons and the illuminati.

In America, at the moment, they run the govt (both sides) and the alphabet agencies,. They want to destroy white Christians, hence white privilege and BLM; They are tools of the lucifarians. Hollywood is a child sacrifice place, they make adendrochrome by torturing young children. Why open borders to the south, so many missing kids, so much trafficking. Fauci is a Jesuit.

Historically the oath of allegiance to the various Ashkenazi splinter groups was to obey your superiors without hesitation or question, or else suffer a horrible death and lose all your next of kin. I´m guessing such orders are still in place today, which explains why Fauci and Gates and co can kill millions and be happy about it.

I don’t think the person playing Fauci is actually him.. but equally I don’t think some white hats took him out, or shipped him off to gitmo, or whatever. My guess is he has his feet up for life on a paradise beach somewhere as a thank you for services rendered (Epstein didn´t kill himself) .. and there is a double, who may yet swing from the yard arm for public show… But only as part of the bigger plan, which is to instil distrust in government and science and cry out to be saved by the benevolent one world government. They will look after your every need as long as you comply with everything you are told to.

Did you notice the standard operating tactic? Play both sides. Be both sides. Fund both sides.  They are now unimaginably rich with back door access into everything in the computer world. They have the biggest computers the biggest budgets and the greatest evil desire to do harm. Whilst playing both sides.

So Trump is  a saviour? Tell that to the folk who lands have been stolen and family killed in the Golan Heights. Trump is a Zionist and Zionists serve the cause of the Ashkenazis. It could be that the Jews want that land also, and this is still a war between the Jews and the Ashkenazis.  These are deeply muddied waters these days. How many real Jews know they are infiltrated and despised by fake jews?  How many others are sucked into the relentless social media programming that is happening on a massive scale now. The Ashkenazis are using the jews a shield, and they are taking all of the flack for the Ba´al worhiper´s sacrifices and slow poisoning of the world .

Is Putin now the good guy? Stopping the nasty Now? Wasn´t Putin WEF too, before the scrubbed the history. And is that even Putin, I don’t think so, its another fake surely? Like fake Hilary, fake Biden, Fake Fauci..so a plant..

And now EU banned Russian  and balkan wheat, 60% of total production, It is playing exactly into Ashkenazi hands. Just as the trucker´s protest did.

They are likely still running both sides.

Rumour that the bioweapon in Ukraine already released into Syria and Iran is the target, again. The plan for the Ashkenazis is always the same.

And Aliens? Friendly ET? Some super computer / AI  .. are we in the matrix.  We could be. Looking at the activity around the sun, and other evidence it would seem there are craft moving out there.  ET running the show in an inner earth? Probably to deflect from Tartarian tech under the south pole.

Galactic federation and super space cavalry… I typed too much already.

But then all of this is equally possible with what we have on earth. The ET´s are left over from pre cataclysm. They had global movement, high tech. Men in space suits and flying saucers could be air ship pilots from Tartaria.

Could disclosure be a prelude to operation blue beam? They used holograms to fake 911. It was all explosives / mini nukes. Cruise missile into the pentagon. So they know how to stage a show.

And they have infiltrated all of society. They are among us! They head the banks, the police, the military, governments, countries, lawyers, judges… all of it. They have doctors to make us sick and pharmacists to poison us. All accountable to .. no one. They do what they are told. I gather circumcision makes the production of psychopaths so much easier. Destroying  essential receptors for bonding with others.

They are relentless and the system can just keep renewing itself, always fighting the machine, the borg, the collective. As an individual this is an exhausting process, which is what they rely on.

I think the borg are making their move, assimilate or die. I really do. I think this year will see the climax of what´s coming, war or pandemic. The WHO run the world now anyway, don’t they? They take control in the next pandemic. Covid was just a dummy run.

https://www.europereloaded.com/khazaria-2-0-planned-jewish-migration-israel-ukraine-first/

orthodoxymoron and Morpheus like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:05 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:42 am

Good read Vidya. And yes, almost everything we know, have been taught, is misinformation. And yes, AI has a big hold on earth with the vac turning people into 2.0 humans with the graphite oxide (black goo) turning them into the new zombie robots controlled by 5G. And yes, most political and numerous high profile individuals are not human originals. Many are clones, shape-shifters, Vril, actors, etc. However, I've not given up on humanity and the galactic alliance. For all intents and purposes a Divine intervention is forthcoming. Who knows how this will play out and who will end up in the 5th dimension earth and who is left behind. Or even which timeline folks will end up on. 

According to Gene Decode, not that long ago all the timelines were converging. Are they still? Gene Decode mentioned that we're (humanity and the galactics) are involved in a temporal war. This involves multiple dimensions and timelines. However, supposedly humanity will come out on top after the loss of much life due to multiple factors. Solar activity, earth changes, bio-chemical warfare and fake (not so fake) wars. There may even be a fully engaged blue beam fake alien invasion. Who knows at this point. And massive quakes are expected along the western US which would involve tsunamis and volcanic eruptions. Truly, the only safe place is well within ones own core and their spiritual connection to the Divine. 

I suspect the next month to be life changing for many given all of the various intel communications that are popping up warning people of nuclear attacks. And with multiple realities running along side of one another, with folks crossing back and forth into different timelines, who knows where one will end up as the SITF. What is safe to say is that we're all in for a bumpy ride. At least things aren't boring as we ride the crest of old endings and new beginnings.

Just read this: 

BREAKING-power of 100 Hiroshima nuclear bombs...evacuation of citizens in Assumption Parish.

A possible breach of a butane-filled well 1500 feet from Bayou Corne's sinkhole, the size of three football fields, is so "very serious," it has Assumption Parish sheriff and local residents ordered to evacuate worried about a catastrophic explosion, one according to scientists in an Examiner investigation, would be in the range of one and a half B83 thermonuclear (hydrogen) bombs, the most powerful United States weapons in active service......  http://www.examiner.com/article/sinkhole-h-bomb-explosion-equivalent-bayou-corne-possible

"Does anyone remember during the Oil Spill, there was alot of talk of a frozen methane bubble located below the fractured rock strata pierced by the well head. The gases are escaping all over the bayou, not just in the sinkhole. US Petroleum Reserve is in Weeks, Island Louisiana in a nearby salt dome. If this thing were to blow it would ignite far more than the butane stored 1500 yards away...it could according to some create a massive methane volcano and that is what the Government, the Coast Guard and especially BP do not want you to know."

Mysterious Louisiana Sinkhole Raises Concerns of Explosions and Radiation
    The nearly 400-foot-deep hole swallowed all of the giant trees in its area.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-louisiana-sinkhole-raises-concerns-explosions-radiation/story?id=16978072#.UCgcU47fLdk

Morpheus likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:43 am

Morpheus likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWoKFrpKSmI
    Space Arks, ET fleets, Ukraine & Human Liberation: An Interview with Alex Collier & Elena Danaan
    In this Exopolitics Today interview, Alex Collier and Elena Danaan discuss their latest intel regarding space arks, extraterrestrial fleets, Ukraine and humanity's liberation. Alex and Elena's contacts with extraterrestrials from the Andromeda Council and Galactic Federation of Worlds give them some of the most up to date and valuable information about what is really happening in space and on Earth today.

Morpheus likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 am

Meanwhile, oil hit $127.00 plus today. I also heard it could go as high as $180.00 per barrel, very soon. It was around $90.00 within 2 weeks ago. $113.00 two days ago.

So despite all the positive Bla Bla Bla, we are still being suppressed. Despite all the tech that is out there, bla bla bla, what good is it when we don't have it here? My number one priority as far as tech goes is the med beds. We can build ventilators by the millions. Why not the med beds? Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla!

Since this planet uses oil for propulsion and currency, expect food prices to jump forward in terms of cost. Or everything else for that matter. Does anyone out there know what this crap is doing to our Senior citizens? Maybe I shouldn't even ask that question.

I'm not at all happy about the continued suffering in this world. Or hearing about these dangling carrots that promise hope in our distant future. I've eaten enough of this "HOPE SOUP!" My message is what L. Ron told me years ago. XXXX or get off the pot! And please don't lecture me as to what hope is. Or about faith. In my Universe, it is polarizing bullshit. Not solving anything but enabling the insanity to keep going to fit whatever narrative because it is part of the polarity.

And all this rhetoric sounds sweet to the ears, for how many years now? It's all second-hand bullshit.

Feeling all warm and fuzzy.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:05 pm

There's nothing like a good vent to clear the air. I was indulging in that with spouse about the BS that Salla, Alex Collier & Elena Danaan were saying at the end of their video. They were talking about people needing to wake up. Yet fail to mention how being lied to by MSM for years and still ongoing is a significant major problem.

Simon Parkes suggest everything would be switched over by the end of August and most of it completed by the end of June. And yes, it seems like the goal post is consistently moved further down the line every few months. We've been on that ride for at least 12 years for one situation.

Two night ago I dreamed that I was on a space ship.. the room was clean, well maintained, interesting. A bit too sterile for my tastes. These days when I wake up I just tell myself that I'm on vacation. I like walking on the ice in my cleats from the house to the cabin. The cold is refreshing. We've finally acclimated and don't even wear gloves out ever with temps in the 20s. It's snowing out now. Beautiful.

And what's even more exciting is that the Spring equinox is about 3 weeks, which means major melt and green grass again.. the daffodils will be coming out. And hopefully the ground will unfreeze so that we can take our little dog out of the chest freezer and bury her by the creek. I started daffodil bulbs so that they can go on top of her grave. I miss her, yet know she's around in spirit.

Being on vacation also means reading mystery novels and enjoying hanging out in the hammock swing in front of the fire while spouse is putting up the indoor knotty pine paneling. It's sad to see so many suffering and knowing there isn't anything we can do other then to pray for them. Pray for the people. Pray for the Planet. Pray for the Great Awakening sooner then later.
    Enlightened

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:25 pm

Sorry about your pet, Carol. I buried my dog next to a big evergreen tree a few years ago. I just learned of the death of a high-school friend. Life is sobering me up, Big Time. "To Be" or Not "To Be"??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:53 pm

Why wait?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:54 pm

I am sorry to hear you lost your darling pet Carol.
    I know how sad one can feel when time has come for them to depart.
    Their unconditional Love for us is something unique. An experience we rarely live with humans.
    That Love is unbreakable and eternal.
    The daffodils will be like suns shining at you each time you stop by your little one's grave
    They will remind you that the Love you now carry within you is like a stove to sit by in the coldest of times.
    The world is a sad and unstable place these days.
    But I like to think of it as a spring board too to Love one another better and more so that we may sail through these rough days with faith that this will pass and that this long night will reach the renewal of Spring at last.
    A time to mend all we can in our own relations and connections with life while we still can.
    Take care everyone 🙏🧡
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Its your Birthday today Lionhawk.
    I just want to say have a lovely day my friend.
    Step into the Love flow where Spring is eternal and one never feels alone.
    A river that shines like crystals where we can plunge and feel lighter than a feather.
    A luxurious garden, an enchanted place where happiness is the norm.
    Can your Heart hear its music, can your Heart feel its touch, can you see it ?
    A gentle touch from soul to soul, a flap of wings into eternity 🙏🧡

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 73596f10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 ZCcqKV5
    Happy Birthday Lionhawk!
    The Carol
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 Th.jpg?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
    Not sure what type of cake you prefer so here are 
    a few to choose from.

Virtual cakes are sugar-free with zero calories.
    Reunite 
    Check This Out 

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 900_942404Kfcp_frozen-birthday-cake
    Brrr

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:43 pm

This happened Sunday.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 Pegasu10

I don't even know his name and we haven't spoken in 30 years. But we are very old friends. Indeed. He knocked on my door through the synchronicity field. 3 knocks in a 6-hour space of time. Wings indeed... Thank you for the birthday wishes, Mudra. He came through 3 videos. Unrelated videos except the last one. In our hearts, we are brothers. That's a good thing. He is from the upper fourth dimension. The land there has beach frontage and cliffs. There is even a long bridge that heads inland made of stone. It's mostly barren as far as veges and grasses go.

After all that, Carol, they kicked the can down the road as you described. To make matters worse, it wasn't the first time. And I do love them all for all of their efforts. But save me from a slap in the face. It's not like I haven't had skin in the game or just sat there waiting for someone to do the work. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but a snow job is a snow job. A piece of wood is a piece of wood. Hello! I will continue doing the session work that I currently do here at the house. But not because of the continued madness by some of our regressive humanity.

Thank you Carol for the cake. I'm willing to share. Also thank you for sending the energy that you also sent. That was very nice of you! Thank you! OXY is also invited as long as you don't explode in any of your postings and disappear.

Namaste'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:56 pm

Dearest Mudra and Oxy, thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments regarding my/our loss. Rosie was with us for 14 years. In retrospect it doesn't seem like that long of a period at all. On her last day she was here struggling to breath..  and then gone. 

My two most favorite memories of her was when she levitate while barking and running as fast as her little short legs would carry her with her ears flapping in the breeze across the meadow to join me on the porch. She loved to run.

Dogs are awesome. They offer joy and companionship. They're ready to play a a moments notice. They love adventure and affection. They're loyal and protective. And they are so happy to greet you whenever you come home from where-ever.

I'll never forget the day a big brown bear was standing on his hind legs just inches from me on the other side of the front window when Rosie Braveheart raced up to the other side of the glass fiercely barking frightening that big ol' bear off. I literally was struck dumb and couldn't even move. Woah! What an experience.

Twice we've heard her barking after she passed. Once I heard her and the other time, so did spouse. I suspect she is still here guarding us from the spirit realm as she loved being a protector first and foremost. So as sad as we all are at her no longer being here... she still is present. Isn't she?

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 Ed753def6f47204f289b2a2a8824c02d.jpg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fed%2F75%2F3d%2Fed753def6f47204f289b2a2a8824c02d

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:45 pm

Lionhawk wrote:This happened Sunday.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 Pegasu10

I don't even know his name and we haven't spoken in 30 years. But we are very old friends. Indeed. He knocked on my door through the synchronicity field. 3 knocks in a 6-hour space of time. Wings indeed... Thank you for the birthday wishes, Mudra. He came through 3 videos. Unrelated videos except the last one. In our hearts, we are brothers. That's a good thing. He is from the upper fourth dimension. The land there has beach frontage and cliffs. There is even a long bridge that heads inland made of stone. It's mostly barren as far as veges and grasses go.

Namaste'

Interesting  😊
    I must have sensed something about this encounter as the very first picture I was drawn to, to add to my birthday wishes for you was the following one before I finally decided for all the light and warmth that was in the other.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 28 E9d5c010

🧡🙏🧡

Vidya Moksha and Lionhawk like this post

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:51 pm