tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Dearest mudra,

I was deeply saddened to read about your son's friend passing away, especially at such a young age.. and especially this time of year. Tragic. May all that knew this young man forever hold him in their hearts and may he shower his own blessings down onto those he loved from where he has move onto.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 9k=

Last edited by Carol on Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Thank you Carol 💗🙏

Two days ago  for the first time since the sudden death of my son Nico’s friend on Monday and Serge’s, my long-time Belgian friend who followed him the next day,
    the sun has warmed the leaden skies of the last few days.
    A sign seeming  to tell us " Don’t cry, we are present by you caring for you in our journey into infinity"

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Ec628410

ClearWater likes this post

Bagheera
    Bagheera

Post  Bagheera Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:40 am

Dear mudra,

I'm very sorry to read about the loss of your son's friend. Much blessings for you, your family and all those you are carrying in your heart,

Bagheera

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:16 pm

Thank you Bagheera.
    Your kindness is much appreciated my friend I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqj2zO62SFo
    We Are The Disclosure: EP. 1 Alien Contact &
    Forbidden Archaeology with Elena Danaan

Elena Danaan Contact, Website & YouTube below
    Website- https://www.elenadanaan.org
    YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/c/ElenaDanaan

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:56 am

I will not excuse their lying and cheating, and that they intercepted my psychogenesis for reasons of social justice!

F. W. also reports on the situation of Germany after 1945:

"Between World War Two and Three, the Germans pushed themselves to the forefront of humanitarianism and all-goodness. The use of the word 'humanitarianism' cost forty-eight hours of arrest or a correspondingly large sum of money. Most of the Germans also took what they understood by humanity and goodness extremely seriously. After all, they had longed to be popular for centuries. Humanity and kindness now seemed to them the best way to achieve this goal. They even found it far more convenient than heroism and racial doctrine. [...] They were the inventors of the ungrateful ethic of 'selfless importunity.' For recreation, the educated among the Heinzelmännchen gave philosophical lectures at folk high schools, in Protestant churches, and even in Reform synagogues, their monotonous theme always being devoted to man's brotherly duty. Without duty it was not possible, as the basic German conception of life consisted in the 'worship of the unpleasant'. They were, in a word, real sheep in sheep's clothing. But since they were even this convulsively, no one believed them, and they were thought to be wolves."

- Star of the Unborn, Chapter Nine.

"There, in the swinging hills, you hear many things, and I walked and walked until I came to a footbridge. On my right were quite a few people; they were naked and shouting, 'How do you get over there, we want to get over there too, but we can't go any further here.' Please come to us and help us cross, the water is too deep for us.' I paid no attention to them, I just ran and ran, and then I heard an animal. It sounded like a big dog, and there was a big dog and next to him was a big woman in blue clothes, and I decided to walk straight through them. I did, and the dog just growled at me. Never go back." (from the initiation dream of Kashia Pomo shaman Essie Parrish; in: George Quasha "Notes of a Speech by Essie Parrish, Delivered March 14, 1972," Alcheringa, No.1 (1975), pp.27-29)

Why should I accept a priest/ess of Apollo as messenger? Because the people wants it?
    On behalf of Satan and his Asmodeus?
    - Pythia

Where Nietzsche philosophized with the hammer I use the axe!
    Nothing helped!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Room_w10

My bridge over troubled waters was Star Sapphire, First Sword of Imperial Ar!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Screen71
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Angelf10
    NCZ

They messed my life for base motives!

THE STAR SAPPHIRE

Let the Adept be armed with his Magick Rood [and
         provided with his Mystic Rose].
       In the centre, let him give the L.V.X. signs; or if
         he know them, if he will and dare do them, and
         can keep silent about them, the signs of N.O.X.
         being the signs of Puer, Vir, Puella, Mulier.  Omit
         the sign I.R.
       Then let him advance to the East, and make the
         Holy Hexagram, saying: PATER ET MATER
         UNIS DEUS ARARITA.
       Let him go round to the South, make the Holy
         Hexagram, and say: MATER ET FILIUS UNUS
         DEUS ARARITA.
       Let him go round to the West, make the Holy
         Hexagram, and say: FILIUS ET FILIA UNUS
         DEUS ARARITA.
       Let him go round to the North, make the Holy
         Hexagram, and then say: FILIA ET PATER
         UNUS DEUS ARARITA.
       Let him then return to the Centre, and so to The
         Centre of All [making the ROSY CROSS as he
         may know how] saying: ARARITA ARARITA
         ARARITA.
       In this the Signs shall be those of Set Triumphant
         and of Baphomet.  Also shall Set appear in the
         Circle.  Let him drink of the Sacrament and let him
         communicate the same.]
       Then let him say: OMNIA IN DUOS: DUO IN
         UNUM: UNUS IN NIHIL: HAE NEC
         QUATUOR NEC OMNIA NEC DUO NEC
         UNUS NEC NIHIL SUNT.
       GLORIA PATRI ET MATRI ET FILIO ET
         FILIAE ET SPIRITUI SANCTO EXTERNO
         ET SPIRITUI SANCTO INTERNO UT ERAT
         EST ERIT IN SAECULA SAECULORUM SEX
         IN UNO PER NOMEN SEPTEM IN UNO
         ARARITA.
       Let him then repeat the signs of L.V.X. but not the
         signs of N.O.X.; for it is not he that shall arise in
         the Sign of Isis Rejoicing.

COMMENTARY

The Star Sapphire corresponds with the Star-Ruby
       of Chapter 25; 36 being the square of 6, as 25 is of %.
         This chapter gives the real and perfect Ritual of the
       Hexagram.
         It would be improper to comment further upon an
       official ritual of the A.'.A.'.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 0a805d76f884456410b66a9aeef4615e12b3ba4a
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:19 pm

Megan Rose Discusses Galactic Federation, Foreign Entities & Earth with Nicholas Veniamin

Links to Book: Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KN7ZS11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:50 pm

Gene Decode: Visioning with Julie B. - Ending the false and illegal Power Grid
    This Visioning Prayer Session on 1.22.22 will cover the false and illegal power grid and stronghold on this planet, the Milky Way Galaxy and all inhabitants who choose to be free and sovereign beings.

https://rumble.com/vt52xc-visioning-with-julie-b.-ending-the-false-and-illegal-power-grid.html

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:32 am

https://www.facebook.com/DrMichaelSalla

Another one bites the dust. It would seem another is walking the plank. That person is Megan Rose. And I'm not buying it because it's all secondhand. I don't have all the facts about this scenario to make a proper judgment. But clearly, there is an agenda at work here. This reminds me of what Brook went through at the Bill Ryan camp. Brook ended up walking the plank. Pissed me off is all I can say. All the work and research she did for Bill to assist him with his debacle with Corey Goode, all for nothing and IMO, a betrayal. Talk about the lack of integrity.

Elena also made a huge statement selling Megan out. Even Alex Collier made a statement but his statement seemed less personal as he conveyed a message from his contacts. I leave it up to you to further research this out if you so choose.

Here's what I do know, it is as Elena said, our solar system is mostly cleared from the three negative factions. Since Oct. 23rd, I have received a few contact attempts by the tall greys that were left behind. They are trying to reconnect to their network which is no longer there. They act as though they don't know what has happened to their network. Like a drone. Let's call them rogue grey agents. The time values of their attempts lasted only seconds. They didn't have the means or power to transmit their agenda. They are lost to all that is. Most of the airways have been cleared of these types of signals. Since that time I have done many scans because this Intel is very important and I wanted to make sure the Intel was accurate. Where we go from here is an open book. Also, don't forget the other sinister frequencies are still at work. We are in the dismantling phase and that is going to take some time.

I do hope everyone is doing well. My neighbors got covid again. Again, from hospital staff.

Have a great day!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:21 am

Good to see you posting, Lionhawk. What if this galactic stuff is mostly deception and hidden agendas?? I don't do spooky, so I continue with second-hand sampling of this and that, rather than signing on the dotted line (or something to that effect). I've attempted to understand some of the mainstream and alternative stuff, but I seem to end up knowing less than when I started. Also, my efforts seem to make me a target of attack, with increasing hamstrung misery, and for what?? Richard Hoagland spoke of the lie being different at every level. It seems as if cover-stories and historical-fiction dominate the perceptions of the general-public, but what if the 'Awake and Aware' have been duped with new lies?? What if We Are NOT Supposed to Know?? How much of Brook's material has been diligently studied by critics and supporters alike?? Have any books resulted from friend and foe?? Do most of us simply jump from bandwagon to bandwagon?? What if most of us are deluded with different delusions?? I know I don't know. I had a stroke, but what if I've also been poisoned and cursed?? What if I've been implanted with undetectable electronic devices?? What if our overall situation is worse than we can imagine, with or without the Cabal, Greys, and Reptilians?? We might think we're removing the bad guys and gals, but we might be opening the door to a much worse assortment of power-hungry aliens, angels, demons, deities, archons, and artificial intelligence!! What if All the Above is BS?? What if Christianity has simply been a finger plugging a leak in the proverbial dike?? As Christianity gets increasingly bloodied and discredited, the faithful might not retain much faith or substance. The Information-War might destroy ALL of US. I'll probably just keep thrashing around on this website, but a lot of what I've experienced in life has left me cold and disillusioned. Death might be a sweet release, or it might open the door to yet another lifetime of trial, tribulation, and deception, but hope springs eternal. Have a nice eternity.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:41 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Good to see you posting, Lionhawk. What if this galactic stuff is mostly deception and hidden agendas?? I don't do spooky, so I continue with a second-hand sampling of this and that, rather than signing on the dotted line (or something to that effect). I've attempted to understand some of the mainstream and alternative stuff, but I seem to end up knowing less than when I started. Also, my efforts seem to make me a target of an attack, with increasing hamstrung misery, and for what?? Richard Hoagland spoke of the lie being different at every level. It seems as if cover stories and historical fiction dominate the perceptions of the general public, but what if the 'Awake and Aware' have been duped with new lies?? What if We Are NOT Supposed to Know?? How much of Brook's material has been diligently studied by critics and supporters alike?? Have any books resulted from friend and foe?? Do most of us simply jump from bandwagon to bandwagon?? What if most of us are deluded with different delusions?? I know I don't know. I had a stroke, but what if I've also been poisoned and cursed?? What if I've been implanted with undetectable electronic devices?? What if our overall situation is worse than we can imagine, with or without the Cabal, Greys, and Reptilians?? We might think we're removing the bad guys and gals, but we might be opening the door to a much worse assortment of power-hungry aliens, angels, demons, deities, archons, and artificial intelligence!! What if All the Above is BS?? What if Christianity has simply been a finger plugging a leak in the proverbial dike?? As Christianity gets increasingly bloodied and discredited, the faithful might not retain much faith or substance. The Information War might destroy ALL of us. I'll probably just keep thrashing around on this website, but a lot of what I've experienced in life has left me cold and disillusioned. Death might be a sweet release, or it might open the door to yet another lifetime of trial, tribulation, and deception, but hope springs eternal. Have a nice eternity.

If you expect truth from the secondhand, good luck with that. Saying the more you know, and knowing less tells me that your awareness has increased, which means spiritual growth and that is a good thing. So don't beat yourself up. Personally, I'm about ready to say goodbye to all the mind screwing. You would think that NASA is running this show with a never a straight answer narrative. And besides, if you put the truth before someone, even if it is secondhand, they don't have what it takes to go within and verify that possible truth. So what's the point? To what end? Nothing tangible. The amount of folks who are really awake is less than 1%. Everyone else seems to be going around satisfying their fixes. Because of years of conditioning and suppression. Deaf ears. Again what's the point? So like you OXY, I am constantly throwing my hands up in the air. I'm sick and tired of it.

I have often stated to not believe a thing I say. Prove your beliefs into a knowing. When you do that, you will gain personal value of self. Which will also increase your awareness field and you will know less. That's a good thing. Makes you more humble too!

I only posted this up to bring it to folk's attention.

My neighbor thinks I had a stroke last month. All I know is I don't know. All I know is I received two huge downloads that took two hours to complete and everything went blank for 2 1/2 days. The last thing I'm going to do is go to the hospital or go see a doctor. Like you OXY, I'm fading away. The exit door is closer and I'm ok with that. I'm also a recluse. When this is all said and done, I'm going to find a planet much like earth and hide for several thousand years. It's been a fulfilling ride of terror and very little bliss and way too much secondhand gossip for my ears.

The synchronicity field is still ongoing. the "03" has even gotten more prevalent. I did find out that the zero is an amplifier for the number that comes after it. I'm just rambling again. So I posted about Megan this morning. I just received an email from Home Advisor. The contact's name was Megan. I can prove it.

Namaste' OXY!

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:27 pm

I have the answer. It came to me today:

A tree house.
    Maybe a hermitage tree house...

I discovered a cherry orchard. It was completely overgrown by Bay trees (so it smells nice)... the Bay trees were around 8-10m high (30' in old money).

Bay trees gone! easy.. soft aromatic wood. To find ... I have to remove maybe a dozen cherry trees that are more than 12m high.. (40'). They are going to fall into overhead power cables. So its a job to be done. Neighbours think its my job, not the electric company.. so even with their help (need a tractor for the ones leaning the wrong way), its a big job.

But such tree house potential. A monster cherry surrounded by 5 or 6 full grown trees, a complete mess but such a building site. The image is something from Lothlorien.. the reality will be the bodger version of the dream Wink My ladder in the pic is 4m high.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9610
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9611

I will sthil be at this when the cherry blossoms come out.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9613

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9612
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:06 pm

Vidya, cool treehouse idea, but don't fall. Here's the ultimate treehouse (@43:20) with bank robbers as occupants!! I corresponded with the best-selling true-crime author, Ann Rule. I thought I might've encountered the robbers, but she didn't think so. I've got a huge tree with a fantastic view (from 15 feet up) but the neighbors might get mad if I built a big treehouse. Actually, they already hate me. I might simply attach a long ladder to the trunk of the tree and enjoy the view on a small platform once in a while. I can walk a couple of hundred feet to enjoy almost the same view but climbing would be more fun!!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 170413774_fa8fc1ef84
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 51Ew-j7A0bL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vidya Moksha likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:38 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 D2f62d10

LionHawk

Hold on we are getting there
    When the news from above come in alignment with the news from below
    The end of the tunnel is not far away

I know ... its been a long and bumpy road
    And our bodies are longing for a rest
    This too will come
    In the meantime hugs from me
    Hugs

Oxy

Its been a mess of a maze indeed
    We are breaking through
    Let that light shine in !

sunny

Vidya

Awesome project
    And you have all you need around you to bring it to fruitition
    What a wonderful place this is going to be  cheers

Yeah Go , Go for it
    Make your dream come true

Toast

Hugs everyone

Lawless

Vidya Moksha likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:16 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 The-End-of-the-Road
    "Thank-you, Mudra!"
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:55 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 The-End-of-the-Road
    "Thank-you, Mudra!"

YeS absolutely
    lets soar Oxy
    I am with you
    No limits

Flowers
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:29 pm

No limits and soaring would both help.

but I have my limits these days. I looked at the tree from distance and made a plan.. first this, then this etc...

only to meet the tree, and it is huge. This is the limit of my ability, and I cant climb trees as I could 20 years ago Wink

anyway, I have made a start. I think I can do it.

I think the tree is maybe 14m tall? 45 feet. The top of the ladder is about 15 feet off the ground.

I spent much of my youth rock climbing, so I have the gear and the technique...

little by little....

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9614
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:18 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hAoyqKeHGoi/
    Gene Decode - the last hour is mind boggling and well worth listening to.

Trucker Rally: History Being Made
    The People Have Awoken
    DUMBs Intel: US East Coast
    Cirsten W's Life and Death
    Omicron Update
    Secret Space Program
    Non Terrestrial Intel
    Super Soldiers
    Solar Warden
    Antarctica
    Hollow Earth
    Hidden Secrets of Frequency
    Quantum Physics for the Benefit of Humanity
    Rh-negative Blood
    Gematria

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:10 pm

I quite agree with your assessment Carol. Fascinating. Coherent. And so far beyond me it may as well be a sci fi movie i am watching.
    There is nothing tangible, not even the 10km dumb blasts, but let's hope eh?

This video actually ties in with one of the first themes in this thread, the 'reincarnation trap' of walking into the light after death and being imprisoned on earth. Gene is effectively saying this 'trap' (traps, actually genetically encoded) has been removed?

I still havent heard Gene's story of meeting god, he referred to using tools he was given at this meeting. Curious..

I do like listening to him. I hope my brain works as well with increased age, but I already know it wont ! Wink
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Lionhawk wrote:The synchronicity field is still ongoing.
    mudra started a thread on the synchronicities that a few of us seemed to picking up. I noticed they slowed down and seemed to stop, more or less.

However, I have to say the manifesting has been off the scale of late, maybe a form of synchronicity, or are the shields falling?

Even today... remember the cherry tree project above? I did make a decent start. It is not urgent and my neighbour and I removed the trees close to the power cables, his tractor made quick and easy work of it.

There is an old road by the power cables..the old village highway for horse, cart and donkey.. long neglected since they tarmacked a new road on the other side of the hill.  I need to clear the old road (path) to find my land boundary.

Big trees came down today.. big noise! on land close to mine.. the trees  were giving me shade and obscuring a nice view, so i was pleased to see them go. The guy who cut them needed to get them off the land so the forestry boys came in with the big kit and cleared the old road, by the cables. They will use the old road to extract the timber. They told me what was left I could have for firewood. My job for the next 3 months done in an hour. And they helped me move a few heavy trees as well. The old road looks quaint, when its cleared up it will even be pretty.

this week I needed a cold tolerant mandarin tree and a walnut tree. Not seen them before locally and found both in town.

I asked my neighbour for a ride to the next village (he was going that way) as I wanted to give a small gift to a guy who helped me out in a nice way. I was getting into his car when the guy I wanted to visit arrived in my village on his tractor.

I could go on with more examples, but those illustrate the point...

interesting times.

Keep well old geezer. There´s a show coming.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:37 am

Thank you for sharing stories of how you're doing. I'm grateful and appreciate the windows you offer into your lives.

So being inspired by what you shared here is an update from this neck of the woods.

I too am a recluse and loving it. Living in the woods surround by a variety 100 foot tall pine trees is awesome. Having deer bedding down in the front meadow and at the door in the morning for breakfast is awesome. This morning it's 6°. A bit nippy. This winter has been one of the easiest due to having a set of full spectrum lights set above my reading chair - so no SAD due to lack of sunlight this year.

Of course it being February means only two actual months of winter left before the Spring equinox, so that's an incredible happy thought. Particularly since we have a good 5-6 months of winter with snow.

However, last summer was a search on Amazon for some warm boots (they have cleats attached to them to deal with the ice) and good warm hooded down coat for daily traipsing through the snow from the house to the cabin. They work great! No frigid cold air gets in at all.

Ahh... the cabin. It's 12' by 18'. That's our happy place. Early morning spouse gets the fire going in the cabin's wood burning stove. He's currently working on the wiring inside and almost finished. Next will be putting up the insulation in the walls and then the knotty pine wall paneling.

Once the cabin warms, after breakfast in the house and prepping lunch/dinner, we walk down to start the work in the cabin for the day. Often there is music playing in the background. He likes Inya and I like Izzy's Hawaiian music.

Usually from around 4am-9am is the time to review the news from the last 24 hours on telegram, emails, other news sources and then post on Mists or GLP. Early morning is a good time to research and catch up on what's going on in the world. The videos from Gene, Nicolas, Micael Jaco and others are viewed/listened too in the am as well. Sometimes we listen to them in the cabin as well.

Of course there are still those moments of deep sadness missing our little dog. I often feel her presence around especially at the cabin and do look at various puppy photos wondering if or when we'd be ready for another dog.

We often share and talk about what's going on reflecting on the various info put out by Gene and others. Each time we listen to Gene, there is so much info to integrate and a lot to discuss.

We've mused that it would be fun to be galactic travelers. That is after the med beds are available to the public and we have an opportunity to heal our aging bodies. We're also involved with the humanitarians, so will have a lot of work that is expected of us to carry out in our communities once the QFS is in place. There are a numerous projects being focused on by others as well to help humanity after THE EVENT to put into place. Simon Parkes frequently refers to this as well.

I'm not one of those folks whose interesting in living forever. However, it would be nice to be in excellent health and continue to serve humanity in multiple ways. If for some reason the body dropped, the thought of returning the the angelics seems comforting. However, living here in this dimension on earth has always been about selfless service since being a child. So continuing on that path is what's likely to occur until it's time to return to our spiritual home.

These past two months have been exceptionally challenging with being ill along with various family members and friends coming down with COVID. We had ordered a large supply of Ivermectin from India and also had prescriptions from our doc, so have been sharing our supply of Ivermectin with everyone who needs or wants it until they can get their supply in stock. Some didn't get their Zpac (antibiotics) in time and ended up with pneumonia. Our one dear longtime friends,  who has to do her own peritoneal dialysis by herself every 3 hours 24/7, also came down with COVID and is just recovering. She refused to go into a hospital for it for obvious reasons. She also refused the vax, which is why she's probably still alive after 3 years of dealing with kidney failure.

Upon reflection, given everything that has occurred during this lifetime.. it seems like we're finally on vacation full time. The cabin is our happy place. We chat, spouse works putting it all together, I help where I can and it's also fun to hang out in the hammock swing reading a book.

In addition, we spend a lot of our private time/moments in prayer for humanity, the planet, healing prayers for family and friends, etc.. Moments of meditation and prayer are precious to us as we push out into the universe prayers of healing for others and gratitude intentions on a daily basis. This type of prayer creates an inner state of inner peace and happiness. I tell myself how grateful I am to be surrounded by the forest, have a roof over our heads, flannel sheets to snuggle into on the cold nights surround by loved ones and animals. Each moment is a blessing.  Well, except when the crack in the bedroom ceilings appeared from the 2 feet of snow and ice on the roof. That was a challenge for spouse as he had to get up on the ladder with an ax to chop the ice off. And not so good when he was dodging ice chunks that was falling down at him.

The snowblower has been a godsend. And the good news is that it will finally get up into the 40s this next week to help melt some of that off the roof. The bad news is that it will be down in the 20s at night making more ice. Such is life here. Yet, we love it.

In addition we keep at prepping, keeping supplies on hand for when the planet goes dark. One of the events has to do with things escalating to a WWIII Nuclear holocaust, without the radiation, when the US Space Force Alliance releases the Rods of God onto the 34 world-wide Satanic sites (Washington DC, Vatican, Getty Museum, Australia's Opera House, Buckingham Palace, etc.). At that time all of the different countries are prepared to take over their governments and arrest their criminal cabal leaders. This will likely occur during the black out period. Then the Alliance will switch the planet over onto the new quantum internet system among other Tesla energy systems.

Supposedly this is also the time of the Great Awakening. All cell phone systems will be down along with the internet. Spouse belongs to a ham radio group who meed once a week and test out their equipment by contacting one another. Ham radio will likely be the only functioning means of communication during this blackout period. Given all the special operators military communications, this is likely to occur within the next few months. Perhaps even weeks.

Once Biden is removed, the QFS will also go live world-wide, involving most nations. Each nation has to commit to peace, rid themselves of nuclear power plants/energy to be replaced by the new Tesla energy system before being accepted into the new financial system. No more wars. Med beds will become available to the public and many repressed healing remedies/treatments will be released.

Everything will change as the cabal pedophile shape shifting reptilians/politicians are being exposed and taken out.  The whole education system will undergo change along with the judicial system, financial system, governments will be at 10% of what they currently are and a Jubilee will occur where the wealth of the world (trillions and trillions of gold) will become available to people, most likely in the form of credit and new money. Anyone damaged by the vax can be healed in the med-bed. And there will be an end to Big Pharma's cabal agenda.

Not all of this will happen overnight. It takes time to rebuild after the WWIII scenario.. and subsequent earth changes (quakes, volcanic eruptions, winds, ice storms, floods, tsunamis, etc.) as a result.  So there will be upheaval for a bit which is why the humanitarians have been preparing these past 10 years projects to help rebuild following the aftermath.

Currently the cabal is throwing everything they have at humanity while they're being dismantled. Including weather wars and pushing the vax. CNN being sold to a Trump supporter is a good example of change for the better. The new owner is already cleaning out the negative elements.

All of the pedophile satanists' assets have been or are in the process of being seized by Trump for the humanity world-wide. Those assets will then be redistributed to the people.

Those of us who are still affected by the globalist agenda may not believe in this type of change. Yet it reminds me of a time back in 1989 when we were traveling on a train though the occupied area of Germany on our way to family in Berlin chatting to a lone women doctor in our compartment. She kept saying things will never change, she would never be free. For example, she could go on vacation by herself but was not allowed to travel with any family members.

Do you recall Regan's famous speech, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" when he made his address at the Brandenburg Gate, June 12, 1987?

I did and shared with her her that the wall was coming down soon while pulling out a picture I'd found in a small metaphysical store in California. It was of a heart with multiple rainbow colors pulsing, surrounding it. I handed it to her saying, "This is why the walls are coming down. People want to be reunited with their families and loved ones."

A few days later we were standing on the free side of the Berlin wall. Our side was covered in colorful graffiti.  We could look through and see how gray and drab the occupied side looked. There were towers spaced along side the river with Russian soldiers up top in the lookout area guarding the boarder. Anyone attempting to cross over to the free side would be shot.

The statue over the Brandenburg Bridge of a chariot with four horses, known as a quadriga was designed and created by one of spouses relatives years back.  It was a powerful emotional experience standing there knowing some of Brandenburg Bridge's history, viewing the occupied side and Russian soldiers.

Two weeks later, Nov 9, 1989, we were back home in California watching the news about the fall of the Iron Curtin. One young women walked up to a Russian soldier and put a flower in his gun stock barrel.

We were in tears wondering about the woman we had met on the train and what she thought about the crazy laughing Americans who told her the wall was coming down soon. You see, we were the first Americans she'd ever met. The train we were in was stripped to bare bones. We sat on a wooden seat. Outside a communist women soldier dressed in a olive drab pencil skirt, white tucked in blouse and military hat paraded back and forth watching the three of us in our compartment. At the terminals were soldiers with machine guns and their dogs. This was the sight of an occupied territory. We represented freedom. And offered hope that her life could change. Two weeks later, it did.

Currently I think the best that any of us can do is stay in the preset moment centered in our heart. In our heart we can dwell on our daily blessing (blue sky, warm sunshine, clouds, rain, snow, shelter, water, animals, trees, flowers, a cup of hot tea or coffee, a safe place to sleep, our vision - inner and outer) and gratitude. It's nice to imagine millions upon millions of blessings being showered upon us each moment of every day.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:56 pm

Carol wrote:I too am a recluse and loving it.

Living in the woods surround by a variety 100 foot tall pine trees is awesome. Having deer bedding down in the front meadow and at the door in the morning for breakfast is awesome. This morning it's 6°. A bit nippy. This winter has been one of the easiest due to having a set of full spectrum lights set above my reading chair - so no SAD due to lack of sunlight this year.

Of course it being February means only two actual months of winter left before the Spring equinox, so that's an incredible happy thought.
    We often share and talk about what's going on reflecting on the various info put out by Gene and others. Each time we listen to Gene, there is so much info to integrate and a lot to discuss.
    Then the Alliance will switch the planet over onto the new quantum internet system among other Tesla energy systems.

Once Biden is removed, the QFS will also go live world-wide, involving most nations. Each nation has to commit to peace, rid themselves of nuclear power plants/energy to be replaced by the new Tesla energy system before being accepted into the new financial system. No more wars. Med beds will become available to the public and many repressed healing remedies/treatments will be released.
    It is nice in the woods, but I couldnt manage the snow anymore. my joints dont like the cold...

Here everyone is confused. It´s mid winter and normally wet and cold, and yet we have sunshine every day. Good to catch up on jobs on the land though.. and not so much firewood needed, which is always a good thing!

I still have huge gaps between where I am now and what is being described by gene decodes and others. Who are the alliance? Who will run the QFS? Who will run the countries?, we cant have the same politicians in control.

Who ever gave up power when they had it? The Alliance are going to get rid of the bad guys, install utopia (transport the population to a different time dimension to heal them in med beds) and leave us to it?

There is nowhere any mention of the mechanics involved, for me its just a pipe dream. Or still could be very much a pys-op.

Don´t panic! We will save you! Ignore no intenet, no phones and WW3, and be ready to be received in paradise once the dust settles.

I think I will rely on my garden.

Humble pie still welcome.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Road to nowhere....

actually I am now informed it is a road to an old spring, a public fountain... I will check it out one day.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9615

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:08 pm

or I could do an "oxy" and have a corridor to nowhere?
    (but I won't, I will stop here Wink )

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9616
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Awesome Vidya an Old Spring
    Would be great if you find it.
    So precious
    water is
    😊🙏🏻

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Road to nowhere....

actually I am now informed it is a road to an old spring, a public fountain... I will check it out one day.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dscf9615

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm