tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:09 pm

post removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:14 pm

LionHawk that bear and cub video is wonderfull 🙏😊 Thank You 🥰
    Animals are frustated because they realize most humans have lost their telepathic powers
    with them.

In the human mind animals are considered behind in terms of Consciousness.
    And yet I consider it to be the opposite.
    Language shows , we , are behind for as we grow in awareness of the Soul Beings that we are ,
    we find words lacking  depth and meaning. We see the expression of ourselves through  
    the Heart and telepathy much richer means of communication.
    Language expanded the mind but at the same time it deprived us more and more of our otherwise natural abilities to understand the world without the need of words.

Did the lurkers around have a name that we know ? I am curious 😊

Vidya you are lucky I like researching so I digged a few things for you to plunge into Re Gene Decode.
    Pdfs, pod casts, transcripts, videos... there are  more but I am not interested  to dive any deeper
    than the surface myself at the moment.

Gene decode

https://starnationsnews.com/tag/gene-decode/

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/gene-decode-transcripts

https://www.academia.edu/45240572/By_Kat_Charlie_Ward_and_Gene_Decode_Horrifying_D_C_D_U_M_B_s_Amazing_Ascension_Miraculous_Health_and_Wealth_Incoming_Part2_Note_D_U_M_B_Deep_Underground_Military_Bases_And_another_Intel_Report

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/09/charlie-ward-and-gene-decode-alliance.html?m=1

https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/genedecode/

https://starnationsnews.com/who-is-gene-decode/

https://t.me/RealGeneDecode

https://ugetube.com/watch/gene-decode-greatest-window-of-opportunity-dec-21-24th-petitioning-the-court-of-god-ongoing-cabal-at_VzE396VO6eUy7Va.html

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-highroad-to-humanity-podca-49638881/episode/gene-decode-shares-new-insight-on-81499369/

https://vurbl.com/listen/gene-decode-on-decoding-part-2-word-from-the-lord-amanda-grace-b2t-show-dec-21-2020-is-8NeZzKT3oHL/

Seashore likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:03 am

Thanks mudra. I am looking for the particular video where gene decodes dies and meets 'god'. It was aired on 23 dec 2020. I saw the transcript site you listed on my search, but its only a brief transcript from 3 videos.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:35 pm

Quests = 143 - 206

As someone said, "what you see, is what you get."

Good to see OXY is back. I have watched 3 Submarine movies since last weekend. Here's one that happened but no one knows about it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:22 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Thanks mudra. I am looking for the particular video where gene decodes dies and meets 'god'. It was aired on 23 dec 2020. I saw the transcript site you listed on my search, but its only a brief transcript from 3 videos.

I know that Vidya.
    Will keep looking.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 3ce21d10

The  text below is by far the closest to reflect my innerstanding of what "dimensions " evoke to me.
    "Dimensions " is a concept I am not personnally using as its possible to interpret it as some sort of a ladder to climb with a bottom and top rung which in my perception it is not.Its not something that would start here and end up there for there is always now and now only.

One can read this text several times and it brings one new depths. I found it so profound in my experience.
    As it says there are many conditions of existence composed of several conditions of actuality.

Within a full day one fluctuates through these and our perceptions change accordingly.
    I am pretty aware for example that I bring the scenes of my experience into view.
    Here I am in my bed typing these lines for you as morning rises. In another scene I'll surprise myself to be in the kitchen making coffee and next Ill appear in my studio holding a brush and painting maybe. I quite enjoy the scenes when I find the body sleeping  in  deep dream mode where life suddenly seems more real, intense, colorful... because its all become telepathic and that less dense.

And amongst all these scenes I  realize I make things more solid or etheric in the twinkling of an eye and that doing so is like playing a piece of music with a myriad of sound vibrations that transport me somewhere although who I am is always now really.

"To some extent, however, dream events are like physical ones a good deal of the time. Your dream perceptions seem physical — you walk, run, eat, and perform other physical functions. There are actually many other conditions of existence, but for now we will speak of a predream state, which is actually composed of several conditions of actuality. Here the physical aspects of events largely vanish, comparatively speaking, the farther away you go from the dream state into inner reality. It would seem to you that experience becomes broader but less specific, but such is not the case. Experience does become broader, but it changes in quality so that, for example, one moment in your terms of such experience would provide the working material for five years of dreams.

This is simply an analogy because you are steeped in that other reality constantly; but its illuminations and nature are transmitted to the self that you know through the formation of dreams, and in your terms, “it takes time to dream.” This larger experience, from which your dreams are finally formed, involves you in a kind of journey. Period. Using another analogy, it is as if you joyfully leave the normal paraphernalia of usual life behind, and ride aboard your own greater psyche into vaster seas of experience."

—NotP Chapter 9: Session 788, September 6, 1976
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:24 am

mudra wrote:LionHawk that bear and cub video is wonderfull 🙏😊 Thank You 🥰
    Animals are frustated because they realize most humans have lost their telepathic powers
    with them.

In the human mind animals are considered behind in terms of Consciousness.
    Language shows , we , are behind for as we grow in awareness of the Soul Beings that we are ,
    we find words lacking  depth and meaning. We see the expression of ourselves through  
    Language expanded the mind but at the same time it deprived us more and more of our otherwise natural abilities to understand the world without the need of words.

That's profound, mudra.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:24 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:In the human mind animals are considered behind in terms of Consciousness.

That's profound, mudra.
    It is also quite true.

In the chat above about 'egotism' in advaita (non-duality) it was agreed that there is 'something' some energy / force that keeps you moving, keeps you wanting to be part of everything. But this is no form of egotism and is not driven by monkey-mind.

When in the state of non duality, you become aware that NOTHING on this planet can hurt you other than yourself, other people and natural disasters. No wild animal would attack you.

why not? well, 2 reasons. First, fear is ONLY mental construct. It requires monkey. There is no fear in advaita. It is impossible. Animals can sense your fear and apparently it smells the same to them if you are about to attack them.They think they are under attack and they defend themselves. If you have no fear, the animals do not feel threatened and will not attack.

Secondly, putting monkey to one side and having no egotism results in an awareness that you are PART of the earth, rather than being a tourist, rather than being separated from the planet and its inhabitants. This is when we can open up those channels to the animals and nature.

I have a friend who can call dragonflies to her hand. Remarkable to watch.

Sadly, you are more than aware that humans in their dualistic mind-set can harm you! If everyone lived in non-duality, as I believe we are meant to live, then this really would be the paradise it was always meant to be.

mudra and Seashore like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:40 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:I have a friend who can call dragonflies to her hand. Remarkable to watch.

Shocked
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:07 am

Vidya at the root bottom of fear I believe is the absence of Love.
    Love in the sense of the recognition of coming from a same source.

Seashore

How to caress a wasp, how to pet a fly

https://youtu.be/kMQWohAK3Zs

🙏💗

Seashore likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:25 am

off topic - removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 am

Thank you for that.

I'm going to show it to my 10 year old grandson.  sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:48 am

I'm impressed with that YouTuber.

His About page:

Description
    Hi i am Alexander my channel is about dance (hiphop ,Breakdance,latin,salsa ect.) and spiritual(mental techniques,healing,qi,ki,telekinesis) stuff. have a nice day enjoy your life Wink peace love fun unity freedom

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekrake/about

This is cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKtyFJCS_z4

Crazy Happy

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:50 am

This episode is excellent as Gene describes densities, time travel, time line shifts and much more.

"Gene Decode/Co Sensei did a very long update on the Patriot Underground channel; an excellent interviewer who doesn’t upstage his guests. It’s odd that he has only 4400 subs on Rumble.

Gene answers a question about the “Man of God Declaration” and just before the one hour mark the topic of “deals” comes up and he discusses at length the situation with Robert David Steele. Gene may be our most candid insider and is more interested in sharing the reality than massaging the truth. I feel the same way. He confirms my assessment that it was a deal.

Folks may have heard Michael Jaco say obviously there was something but he was not going to speak ill of RDS (which I would expect because he is a leader in the alt news community and has to comply with White Hat requests), and Juan O’Savin said Robert was spiritual. The cabal are very spiritual; they worship Satan! They stole control of an entire planet for Satan.

I felt Steele had been replaced a few months ago when he suddenly seemed to be a much nicer person. Definitely not the same guy, IMO. Different frequency. Imagine the information he could have shared with the White Hats since he was so deeply involved in the ITNJ and Human trafficking victims; which begs the question… where does that leave Sacha Stone?

Gene’s repertoire is so vast he can go on (and off script) for hours without a breath so this is chock full of fascinating information." 2 hr. 38 min. It's a rumble video link.

Gene Decode Interview #4 link - scroll down about half way right above the Canadian Flag.
    http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2021/09/09/september-9-2021-censorship-desperation-videos/

and here

https://rumble.com/vgdmur-gene-decode-interview-pt.-1.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Tanks Seashore I had seen several of Alexander Krake's Chi work but never one of break dance.
    I like the being he is.

The force within training
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYnk0RJHQoYn7jXFo7m6BmPkxiSmQGG9V

Seashore likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Elena is back on tonight. And so soon. 3rd time in a few months. I sent her an invite to this little website. Hopefully, she will have better news than I have received this past week. If Carol can have a favorite, so can I. Very Happy Just joking. But I seem to resonate more with her for some reason. It's got to be the French thing, the accent.

Namaste'

ClearWater and Seashore like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:12 pm

I like her too. She has an interesting history, present and future. It's good to see her out in the public more on the videos.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Morpheus wrote:Good to see OXY is back. I have watched 3 Submarine movies since last weekend. Here's one that happened but no one knows about it.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 7fbe1cc6f126666b5a48d8fa086fc943

Thank-you, Morpheus. Did you make this post just a few minutes after seeing my 'On the Beach' submarine post on the USSS thread?? Probably not, but even if you did, it's interesting that you watched those 3 submarine movies prior to my post. I've conversed with several submarine captains, and many submariners, but I don't want to talk about it. Anyway, I'm trying hard to not post, but 9/11 prompted me to make a few more posts. I suspect my mind got deliberately and maliciously messed-with throughout adulthood, but now it's exponentially worse. I'm also suspecting that most everyone is in the process of getting their minds messed-with as they get initiated into neurotoxins, nanobots, vaccinations, 5G, 6G, mainframes, satellites, chip-implants, and demonic-possession. Finally, I'm suspecting an ancient to modern universal-church supercomputer-matrix artificial-intelligence military-industrial complex from the War in Heaven to the New World Order. I need to stop. I think I crossed the line thousands, millions, or billions of years ago, but what do I know?? I hope you get your ship back (shown above) and avoid star-wars, enslavement, and extermination. It's a Jungle Out There. The Truth is Out There. Namaste and Godspeed.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 On-the-Beach-1959

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 447f8684ae05c48934e661fa2e3317b4
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 Artificial-intelligence-3THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 13 3badbfab3690ebbb8cf154395eb71d3c--robert-frost-robert-richard
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:43 am

https://youtu.be/EpAyaAyWl-M

Oxy could it be you often searched for the Truth outside of you and rarely looked for the Truth within you ?
    Could it be that outside truth was painfully forced upon you ?
    Could it be the many voices you heard from the outside world became so loud that you no longer dared listen to the silent whispers within ?
    Have you noticed that the word Silent is embedded in the word Listen
    Have you forgotten how to  search for the Divine within you ?
    Do you know that there it dwells, that it is always within you ?
    The moment you realise the alienation that you experience
    is the experience of being a stranger to the I am that you are,
    this alone brings you liberation, makes you free.

🙏💗🙏 

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:31 am

Carol wrote:I like her too. She has an interesting history, present and future. It's good to see her out in the public more on the videos.
    You bought her book, right?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:35 am

mudra wrote:Oxy could it be you often searched for the Truth outside of you and rarely looked for the Truth within you ? Could it be that outside truth was painfully forced upon you ? Could it be the many voices you heard from the outside world became so loud that you no longer dared listen to the silent whispers within ? Have you noticed that the word Silent is embedded in the word Listen Have you forgotten how to  search for the Divine within you ? Do you know that there it dwells, that it is always within you ? The moment you realise the alienation that you experience is the experience of being a stranger to the I am that you are, this alone brings you liberation, makes you free.
    Thank-you for the music and kind words, mudra. I have listened, researched, and learned (inside and outside, openly and honestly, progressively and regressively, in silence and in sermons). I think I got it somewhere around puberty, but I got tired of all the bullshit (decade after decade). The awake and aware are mostly just the opposite. I'll probably challenge the predominant bullshit for all eternity, regardless of whether anyone likes it or not. I recently combed my hair after a shower, put the comb in my pants-pocket, and when I awoke in the morning I discovered my unbreakable-comb cleanly broken in two (presumably by unseen hands). That couldn't have been a good-thing. I've seen ample evidence of a cosmic struggle which will probably continue for all eternity, but hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:09 am

OXY, I think I did. I always check your posts. Had to let you know that we think alike sometimes. Same with your Superman thing. Last two years, I've been thinking we need several supermen.

Here is the missing link between you and Mudra. The keyword is, "Silent." And what do these Navy guys spend a lot of time doing? They, "Listen."

Believe this or not, but this is the first movie I have seen with Clark Gable in it. John Wayne was my hero. And it looks like I didn't watch all of his movies either. I had too many resposibilities to be watching TV.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:28 am

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:44 pm

Double Thumbs Up

Validated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 months ago, my fridge went on the fritz. By the time I realized it wasn't cooling, it was too late and I had to throw 90% of what I had, away. So I made that appliance repair phone call and scheduled an appointment. They asked me for a serial number and called me back and said that we can no longer get parts for it. It's too old. So they came out anyway and it turned out to be the owner of the company. It's a side by side. So he opens it up, fridge side then opens up the freezer side. He reached and adjusted one of the shelves and bam, the fridge side started working. Problem fixed. Apparently, something was sticking and the little bump he made adjusting the shelf, unstuck itself. So I go to pay him and he says, "no charge." I begged to differ with him, expressing my willingness to at least cover the service call. He refused. So now I walk him out to his car and we're standing there and I am thanking him, up and down, in appreciation for what he had done. He reaches his hand out to shake my hand. So I grab his hand. But there was something that felt weird and I pulled my hand back. He then grabbed my hand and made sure I knew there was something in his. It turned out to be a $100.00 bill that was folded up into a 1" square.

Maybe this sounds trivial to many folks, but to me, this wasn't trivial. It actually floored me. Tears welled up. This was a personal event of change. Transition of energy that freed up the programming I had been programmed with. I expressed my gratitude. I explained that I was so used to folks just taking, never giving. Under that program, I wouldn't have accepted what he placed in my hand.

I think it was about a week later. No food in the fridge, so I decided to head to Wendys and get myself something. So I am behind this car. They ordered and then I ordered. They get their stuff and drive off. I pull up to pay for my order. The cashier says don't worry about it, the car in front of you paid for it. Really?????????????????

What's going on here? The above video is what is going on here. I am no longer in that space I once was, with that old program. I felt free instead of feeling obligated. It was like losing a ball and chain. Thubs Up

Another thing I would like to point out is that in my little universe, synchronicity is happening every day. It's uncanny. I could have a specific thought on a topic, and it will manifest itself. Typically in video format. It will just pop up on a YT video. Almost like YT is reading my mind. This phenomenon is also not limited to the Internet, but also outside of it in my life.

Truly amazing as to what is happening amidst everything that is currently going on. Thubs Up

Stay true and be free!

Do the right thing.

Enlightened

mudra and Seashore like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

sunny

I am so pleased to hear this Morpheus.
    Once you are in the world of synchronicities you know you are on the right path,
    In the right version of the world 😊
    Well done of you to see through cheers
    I noticed that video of David Icke the other day and thought about watching it.
    Thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

💗🙏💗

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:52 am