tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 28 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 am

Meanwhile, on another forum, Richard Dickhead started a thread... Shocked

The death of The Galactic Federation of Lies

I am somewhat disgusted and disheartened lately. I have always, since its inception, envisioned Nexus as a place where truth comes out and the alternative/new-age web of deceit can be unspun. enter the Galactic Federation of Light. A USA based group of people dedicated to creating a global new age religion with American political ties. With no personal disrespect intended the recent posting of these messages here makes me feel dirty somehow, like we are promoting the NWO and the corporate agendas.

A Google search for the Salusa or Ashtray texts will not show anything that opposes them, you need to go a few pages in to find some forum posts somewhere where someone is screaming hoax and fraud.
    It's classic programming just like that of television, search results push the messages and suppress the pages/sites that are questioning them.
    Political pressure can do that.

Continue: http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?8321-The-death-of-The-Galactic-Federation-of-Lies
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 28 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 am

The Galactic Federation of Light!

Hmmmmmmm

The Galactic Federation of Light is nothing more than "mind control"! They teach you that you will be "saved" by them and they will "take care of you"... give me a break, anyone or thing that tells you they will take care of you, looks to take your "sovereignty away" from you. They do not have power or control over you unless you give that to them...

The Galactic Federation of "Lies"
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

I am SaLuSa...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Dearest TRANSCOSO,

I know this has been your baby and would hope you can appreciate how much we all had fun with these threads. I think a number of us long ago suspected the truth and just let this play itself out, like so many others that preceded it, and spun themselves out dry to dust in the end. So thanks for the memory of good times we've had in this thread. No regrets and always something new to learn.
    Hadriel Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:31 pm

interesting reading here - on dickface & c
    lots of information here: on this blog

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/07/response-to-my-detractors-and-anonymous.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Insanely Happy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Carol wrote:Dearest TRANSCOSO,

I know this has been your baby and would hope you can appreciate how much we all had fun with these threads. I think a number of us long ago suspected the truth and just let this play itself out, like so many others that preceded it, and spun themselves out dry to dust in the end. So thanks for the memory of good times we've had in this thread. No regrets and always something new to learn.
    Hadriel Carol
    At PA1 there were quite some people who thought I was really a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies...

And you know what: they were right!
    Lmfao
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Hadriel Carol
    At PA1 there were quite some people who thought I was really a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies...

Lmfao

Crazy Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Huge Grin Crazy Happy

but realy Trancoso...how one might dare to "borrow" your thread name, hmmmm... Hypnotize At least we know here which one started first... Double Thumbs Up
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

malletzky wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Hadriel Carol

Lmfao

Crazy Happy Huge Grin Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Huge Grin Crazy Happy

but realy Trancoso...how one might dare to "borrow" your thread name, hmmmm... Hypnotize At least we know here which one started first... Double Thumbs Up

That also pissed me off...

I almost became a member of Nexus, just to tell him that, but I was probably banned right away & my post would have been deleted...

So when I find the time I pay him a visit in my UFO2 and
    .......................... Blowdup
    his house...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

I almost became a member of Nexus, just to tell him that, but I was probably banned right away & my post would have been deleted...

his house...

But there are some members here who do have an account at Nexus. Maybe one will be able to point that fact at least, without getting problems, or worst, without being banned?

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

malletzky wrote:

his house...

But there are some members here who do have an account at Nexus. Maybe one will be able to point that fact at least, without getting problems, or worst, without being banned?

That would be nice...

I mean, I DID make that up...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Good idea mall. All one has to do is post... "The real truth as to who the founder of Galactic Federation of Lies is" along with a link to this thread.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Well, here we are. January 3rd, 2012 and they are still chemtrailing the living XXXX out of Phoenix.

I cursed out the GFL mothership assssigned to this region and was like

"WTF??? It's 2012 and you are still allowing them to spray us???"

well, XXXX YOU
    !!! Mad 1

*SIGH*

I feel better now. sort of. scratch
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:16 am

Yeah its a bit late in the day that one.
    Can you sue him? lol
    study
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Floyd wrote:Yeah its a bit late in the day that one.
    Can you sue him? lol
    study

Sue him?

scratch

You mean like this?

Whistle Blowdup Whistle
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 am

Uberlord TRANCOSO the unladen single malt drinker

You will be delighted to know that Bill Brockbader (the alleged SEAL who has been dubbed Project Camelots answer to Charles) is now promoting your beloved SaLuSa. Or is that SaLoser?

These guys are turning up thick and fast with their super hero masters that no one ever gets to see not far behind.

What a bunch of mother,f...ships they are.

All aboard the SS Mind Control.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 am

Floyd wrote:Uberlord TRANCOSO the unladen single malt drinker

You will be delighted to know that Bill Brockbader (the alleged SEAL who has been dubbed Project Camelots answer to Charles) is now promoting your beloved SaLuSa. Or is that SaLoser?

These guys are turning up thick and fast with their super hero masters that no one ever gets to see not far behind.

What a bunch of mother,f...ships they are.

All aboard the SS Mind Control.
    Yes, yes, yes!!! We've got a The Winner !!!

Indeed... SaLuSa = SaLoSer

Toast

SaLuSa February 01 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am

The future has already occurred - multiple futures on multiple timelines. This secret info is from Sulala Carol. Insanely Happy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Carol wrote:The future has already occurred - multiple futures on multiple timelines. This secret info is from Sulala Carol. Insanely Happy

CaRoLuSa...
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 am

Se Lo Ser Very Happy

PS as in: SEALing the loosers in
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 am

Shocked

Not so nice UFO2 then Jawdrop
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 am

Dear oh dear! now there are SaLUsa wars

Lmfao
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 am

The Galactic Federation of Lies
    Hi , this is my newest video ," The Galactic Federation of Lies", where i expose the so called Extraterrestrial Entities known as Nordics and All of the Lies they are Using to Deceive Mankind. I expose the Relation between Channelings of Extraterrestrials , Mediums and Spiritism and Demonic Possession , and how they are Exactly the same thing, This are the very Same Entities , " False Deities of the old Testament - Fallen angels " posing as Extraterrestrial Entities - Nordic aliens nowadays in Modern times. Same Entities , diferent Disguise.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JCMX4wmzzo

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Good video Trancoso, very clear Toast
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:48 pm

ceridwen wrote:Good video Trancoso, very clear Toast

LORD TRANCOSO...

Wink Whistle

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm