tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

truth and integrity

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Empty The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  truth and integrity Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

MP3 wrote:
    What do you see as the problem, and what would be a workable solution, T&I?
    As I see it, the problem is deleting a post. I feel uncomfortable about it because it was done many times at Avalon without any justification. It was about control and it was misused. It would be easer if we develop a policy to resolve conflicts. I know that being a mod is not an easy job and I do appreciate our mods' commitment and their work. It is a difficult job for them due to the fact that we are coming form different cultures and different backgrounds. In fact, what is appropriate and funny in one culture may be viewed as rude in another. But there is no black and white and we need to build tolerance and understanding of differences. Therefore,I think that we need to move toward less interference, allowing people solve their problems. Secondly,it would be helpful if we stop using you messages but I messages. When we use you messages ( you did this or that) we automatically go into defensive mode and can't hear each other. When we use I messages and express how we feel people start listening. It would also be helpful if problems could be resolved via Private Messages. It will not only reduce the emotional intensity but also unnecessary interference of members. In fact,open interactions on forum to resolve conflicts can be quite shaming thus causing unnecessary pain for involved party.
    mp3
    mp3

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  mp3 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 pm

truth and integrity wrote:
    MP3 wrote:
    What do you see as the problem, and what would be a workable solution, T&I?
    As I see it, the problem is deleting a post. I feel uncomfortable about it because it was done many times at Avalon without any justification. It was about control and it was misused. It would be easer if we develop a policy to resolve conflicts. I know that being a mod is not an easy job and I do appreciate our mods' commitment and their work. It is a difficult job for them due to the fact that we are coming form different cultures and different backgrounds. In fact, what is appropriate and funny in one culture may be viewed as rude in another. But there is no black and white and we need to build tolerance and understanding of differences. Therefore,I think that we need to move toward less interference, allowing people solve their problems. Secondly,it would be helpful if we stop using you messages but I messages. When we use you messages ( you did this or that) we automatically go into defensive mode and can't hear each other. When we use I messages and express how we feel people start listening. It would also be helpful if problems could be resolved via Private Messages. It will not only reduce the emotional intensity but also unnecessary interference of members. In fact,open interactions on forum to resolve conflicts can be quite shaming thus causing unnecessary pain for involved party.

Ok. Thanks for your answer. We're not seeing the same problem. The problem I see, is personal targeting. Plus the fact that it was carried over from another forum. It continued as conflict until several began to notice it wasn't just some innocent fun, regardless of any spin. eventually the Admods had to start stepping in to convey that the behaviour wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the forum.

It got a bit personal and showed no signs of sorting on it's own. I think the staff acted reasonably, although, nothing is really solved, is it? The conflict is still charged, even if less overtly active. This is why the attempt at separating everything into purposeful threads hasn't worked.

The optimum solution would be for those who disagree to work out an understanding where peace results. Live and let live without the hostility or passive aggressive innuendos.

I haven't really seen any substantive debating of the issues surrounding GFL in the debate thread. Isn't that interesting? I'd think those who claim it's a bunch of crap would be happen to support their suppositions, and those who think it's genuine would likewise.

Avalon should be an object lesson on what can happen when polarized members refuse to strive for harmony and staff move in to quiet things, instead of guiding things towards a healthy balance. It ended up breaking Avalon. I guess we'll see how the mists makes out.

Although this is really a minor kerfuffle compared to the energies in play in Avalon's last days.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Carol Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Ye gads! This po' po' thread has turned into a process thread. And here we have po SaLuSa ... lost in a different part of the Universe; Empress Gita skipping her EXAM; MP3 discussing kerfuffles; Murcuriel explaining interactions and energies of individuals; Nebula finally discovering what she missed out on; Lord Trancoso attempting to channel SaLuSA; and T&I trying to sort out what the hell is going on.

I want to know where the Admiral went. I want some answers! Who does he work for? Where did that fire truck go that was sent over here yesterday?

What we all really need now is a lovely weekend at a warm beach, a bar-b-que and some pina coladas all around with those little colorful umbrellas sticking into a succulant slice of pineapple. There is no place like home Dorathy would say.

Meanwhile, here in the freezing cold where it is still snowing, I've been looking for a hottub ~ but somehow think the not very amused, lost SaLuSa needs dibs on climbing in first ~ followed by the Empress.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Empress ~ your crew awaits.

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Fun20i11

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:41 pm

MP3 wrote:
    Ok. Thanks for your answer. We're not seeing the same problem. The problem I see, is personal targeting. Plus the fact that it was carried over from another forum. It continued as conflict until several began to notice it wasn't just some innocent fun, regardless of any spin. eventually the Admods had to start stepping in to convey that the behaviour wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the forum.

It got a bit personal and showed no signs of sorting on it's own. I think the staff acted reasonably, although, nothing is really solved, is it? The conflict is still charged, even if less overtly active. This is why the attempt at separating everything into purposeful threads hasn't worked.

The optimum solution would be for those who disagree to work out an understanding where peace results. Live and let live without the hostility or passive aggressive innuendos.

I haven't really seen any substantive debating of the issues surrounding GFL in the debate thread. Isn't that interesting? I'd think those who claim it's a bunch of crap would be happen to support their suppositions, and those who think it's genuine would likewise.

Avalon should be an object lesson on what can happen when polarized members refuse to strive for harmony and staff move in to quiet things, instead of guiding things towards a healthy balance. It ended up breaking Avalon. I guess we'll see how the mists makes out.

Although this is really a minor kerfuffle compared to the energies in play in Avalon's last days.

Thank you for your answer. I wasn't aware that the problem was carried on the other forum. But I have noticed that we have another tread here and posts were also deleted. Swammy commented that we have more control here than in Avalon2.
    This needs to be addressed before it will go out of control.

I agree with you that conflict is not resolved. Well, deleting posts will only escalate the problem and we will be witnessing power struggle. I was reading again posts between Adv and Gita and I felt uncomfortable how Adv responded to her opinion. Sorry to say, but some men can't handle strong and assertive women. She spoke her mind and was accused of attacking him. She honestly expressed what she thought.The same happened to me 2 weeks ago when I honestly expressed my thoughts and feelings. I faced the same treatment.The issue can be deeper than we think.

I feel like you that it is the best to live and let others live without hostility. But we are humans and our challenge is to handle and resolve conflict without compromising our freedom.

I like this tread because I think that the Galactic Federation is a big lie. I did a quite intense research to make up my mind and I would not want to waste my time to get serious abut it again. I can only laugh about it. I don't understand why people who still believe it come to visit this tread.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 pm

I agree with you that conflict is not resolved. Well, deleting posts will only escalate the problem and we will be witnessing power struggle. I was reading again posts between Adv and Gita and I felt uncomfortable how Adv responded to her opinion. Sorry to say, but some men can't handle strong and assertive women. She spoke her mind and was accused of attacking him. She honestly expressed what she thought.The same happened to me 2 weeks ago when I honestly expressed my thoughts and feelings. I faced the same treatment.The issue can be deeper than we think.

I'm quoting the relevant part here. Are you serious ? Are you making this a man/woman issue ? It doesn't matter to me who is on the other side of they keyboard. If you can't see the crystal clear reason of JT being referenced ( as witnessed by MP3 ) and being the root cause, I can't help you.

I would have let you and MP3 continue your thing, until you brought up a completely out of context thing and are slinging in your situation ( whatever that was ) into it. Consider this, may be you are upset about your own situation perhaps and making assumptions about this one ? ( I don't even know what it was or with who it was ).

As for the Swanny one, He called JT a fool again. That was deleted. The following responses where there was no name calling stand as they are.
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Carol, Hugs
    You made me laugh............ I am still laughing.
    Communication in computer era and a modern way of solving problems. :;lol:

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Pc-office-box
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 am

I'm quoting the relevant part here. Are you serious ? Are you making this a man/woman issue ? It doesn't matter to me who is on the other side of they keyboard. If you can't see the crystal clear reason of JT being referenced ( as witnessed by MP3 ) and being the root cause, I can't help you.

I would have let you and MP3 continue your thing, until you brought up a completely out of context thing and are slinging in your situation ( whatever that was ) into it. Consider this, may be you are upset about your own situation perhaps and making assumptions about this one ? ( I don't even know what it was or with who it was ).

As for the Swanny one, He called JT a fool again. That was deleted. The following responses where there was no name calling stand as they are.

Adv,
    Hmm......I would have let you and MP3 to continue your thing. Very interesting. So you claim a power that I did not give it to you. Earlier, you have stated that people can have their opinions !!! But they can't say anything that hurts your ego.
    I understand now what Swanny meant when he said that we have more control here than in Avalon2. BTW, I am not upset about my situation because I expressed my feeling and I can protect myself. But I said so that others can be aware what is going on here. This tread is the most popular on the Mists. Finally, Adv, you have a problem with assertive women and I say it as a professional.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 12:28 am

Sure.

What power did I claim from you ? You directly referenced me in the quoted post and said I had a problem with women. Before that you were talking to MP3 about the issue in general. That's what I meant.

I think you have a problem with delusions and I say that as a
    professional too. I'm saying this as a poster and not as a mod. Keep
    telling stories in your head, of which you didn't even know some basic
    history.

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 Lol The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 15 218871
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 01, 2010 12:51 am

Sure.

What power did I claim from you ? You directly referenced me in the quoted post and said I had a problem with women. Before that you were talking to MP3 about the issue in general. That's what I meant.

history.

OMG. You didn't even understand what I was talking about. How we can talk about the issue of control. Hmm..... I didn't even know some basics history.
    Well, I am a therapist and I have read your responses very carefully. For any experienced therapist is very easy to identify some of your issues.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 12:57 am

Sure.

history.

OMG. You didn't even understand what I was talking about. How we can talk about the issue of control. Hmm..... I didn't even know some basics history.
    Well, I am a therapist and I have read your responses very carefully. For any experienced therapist is very easy to identify some of your issues.

Perhaps you didn't understand what I was referring to ? You said upthread you didn't know that this had started in another forum and was continuing here. If you didn't know where all this had started and how it was continuing here and what was there in the original post before it was whacked, you didn't know the basic history.

You basically heard a post was deleted and blindly jumped on the bandwagon.

As for you being a therapist and reading my responses, I could make similar comments about your mini melt down about figuring out the forum initially and over reacting emotionally ? No, I won't do that. I'll extend you the basic courtesy of not really knowing who is on the other side of the keyboard and being entitled to their opinion. I won't act like I know you and am "analyzing" you from your responses.

Your mileage may vary.
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 01, 2010 1:27 am

Perhaps you didn't understand what I was referring to ? You said upthread you didn't know that this had started in another forum and was continuing here. If you didn't know where all this had started and how it was continuing here and what was there in the original post before it was whacked, you didn't know the basic history.

As for you being a therapist and reading my responses, I could make similar comments about your mini melt down about figuring out the forum initially and over reacting emotionally ? No, I won't do that. I'll extend you the basic courtesy of not really knowing who is on the other side of the keyboard and being entitled to their opinion. I won't act like I know you and am "analyzing" you from your responses.

Your mileage may vary.

You are very defensive and ,sadly, you can't look at your part and analyze what has happened. First you had a problem with Gita and you have handled it poorly. The conflict is not resolved.Now you are trying so hard to convince me that I don't know what is going on.When are you going to stop it and focus on finding a solution.The good thing is that people can see your responses, Gita's, and mine and make up their mind what to think about this situation.
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat May 01, 2010 4:34 am

ADV, You have no idea what the root cause was and here you are stating it as fact. Talking crap as always. MP3 is biased and also has no idea what he’s talking about as he doesn’t know the full picture. Carol is the only one who knows exactly what went on and the poor gal is stuck between her forum members and a power hungry mod! ADV has a habit of twisting other people’s words and derailing the whole point. Aloofness comes into mind which means you had to put up with a lot of interrogation when you were growing up! Mommy issues by any chance? Take that as an attack if you like cos that’s the way your mind works and frankly my dear I’m just passed caring – although for the record it is merely a professional observation. But you are welcomed to twist that around any way you like to suit your own agenda – as per usual.

For the record, it was Jester who continuously used name callings and neither myself nor Swanny ever got a warning much alone banned at AV2. So what does that say to you all? So some people here need to get their facts rights before adding fuel to the fire.

As far as yet another one of Swanny’s posts being deleted for calling jester a fool (which by the way that’s just another name for jester), needless to say he won’t be posting again. Jester was often called a fool on AV2 and no mods deleted the post or said a word about it. Yet on the mist, it’s much more controlled. Just because the mods here say it’s not as controlled doesn’t mean it isn’t – the proof is in the pudding. The mist has sure proven itself to be much worse – so far Stardust and Swanny have left cos of their voices being quashed – nice job ‘free speech’ mods! WTH! I myself see no point in further posting because it seems that fairness, logic and common sense has no life here. I wonder how many more people will leave due to this police state crap. Some people are slower than others to see the truth cos it’s hard for them to acknowledge the very thing they’ve put their heart in is the very thing that’s betraying them.

ADV, you are a mean spirited control freak and the only one here who is delusional. I am truly disgusted at the belittling way you respond to T&I. You must be proud of yourself – give yourself a pat on the back.

Wonder how quickly you’ll be removing this post.

Carol my dear, it was fun whilst it was allowed to last. Good luck with the saboteurs in your mist.

Lord Trancoso – it was a blast.

The Empress is not amused.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 01, 2010 5:00 am

And the whole thing is boring. Outa here.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 am

I would like to share with you the following story I found on the Fortheloveofit site . I think it's an interesting one ..If we could'nt communicate anymore for a while how would we feel ? Would that change our attitudes to the issues we are dealing with ?
    We have the freedom of speech but senior to this is the freedom to listen for if we loose sight of listening to one another how can then quality of speech be reached ?

Lessons from silence

I am now coming to an end of a week of silence; I started last Monday and have just one day to go, thank heavens. I don't mean that. Actually, no, I do mean that. I have been communicating to people in other ways, either via the internet (like now) or through body language, and the very odd time through writing if I thought that it warranted it. But I've tried to keep it as limited as is possible for someone living their ordinary, everyday life. It has been a fascinating mini-experiment, on a very personal level, to say the least; and it's something I would recommend that everyone should consider doing, even if just for a day. Having said that, it's highly unlikely I'll ever do it for a week again!

I should point out first that I am no bodhisattva - I've rarely even meditated in the past, and whenever I have I kept thinking about all the things I should've been cracking on with instead of sitting in the lotus position, focusing on my breathing. That's not to say I don't think meditation is beneficial, I think its a very useful tool for a more conscious and aware life, it's just that I've never been very good at it! The longest I ever was silent before was the same length of time as my longest night's sleep.

So what did I learn? The first thing I realised is that it is definitely much harder to criticise people, and this was something that I said in my last blog I was hoping to get a much better understanding of. On the first day someone done something that really annoyed me, with reason. I really wanted to say some things that in hindsight would have been quite hurtful to the person, and not helpful in any way, even though they were true. But because I couldn't say anything, I had to keep those thoughts to myself. Which was tough, I promise you. I did show some childish body language, which I'm sure she picked up on, but the damaging critical remarks stayed unsaid. The next day, when my emotions had calmed down, I didn't feel upset anymore and I was definitely glad I didn't talk without thinking the day before as the damage would have taken some fixing. Instead I exercised some forgiveness, based on the very simple logic of the fact I had done much worse myself, and gave her a hug, and the built up resentment evaporated! A lesson in there somewhere I think.

It was also very interesting to see how people interacted with me - on Monday people spoke to me a lot and engaged with me regularly, and the same on Tuesday. But by Wednesday I felt people were talking much less to me, which was highlighted to me by one of the people in the community that I live in. Probably because people prefer to talk to people who can respond, and with whom they can have a laugh with. Which made me think about how it must feel to be deaf or mute, or have some condition that comes with old age, in a world where everyone else can talk. Or even how it feels to live alone in a city surrounded by people. It felt lonely at times, and it gave me a much greater sense of empathy towards those who society doesn't seem to value anymore.

I also found myself listening and observing a lot more. Not that I had any choice. And it's amazing what you notice when you shut up for a while. You can see who communicates non-violently, who communicates badly, different people's reactions to different styles of communication, who is probably having a hard time of it. I began to learn the art of listening - when you know you can't reply, you become a lot more attentive. Often in the past I'd stop listening to someone half way through the conversation as I'd already be waiting to get my response in.

I did find it pretty exhausting, at least in the first few days, as I really had to concentrate hard on being aware and not talking back. I think if you are in a vipassana this is not such a big issue in some ways, as no one is talking to you either. But I had people talking to me every few minutes at the start, the phone would be ringing, and so I had to stay really focused on not talking whilst also getting on with my daily life and all the jobs I had to do. I did have one slip up on Thursday afternoon when I responded to a question briefly, and got pretty mad with myself, before I realised that no one had died and it wasn't so important. It did come from the fact I got lost in a load of work I was trying to get done and had lost complete awareness of myself and my surroundings. Symbolic methinks. Awareness of myself, and how I communicate, is something I really want to improve on. By the end of the week though I didn't find it tiring at all; this reflects my experience of living without money too. I think we always find changing our habits difficult and exhausting, but once we actually change them its amazing how quickly they become normal.

Today I am a bit bored of it to be honest. I want to talk; I am not suited to the silent life. I think expression is a beautiful part of life. I think there is more balance to be found though.

I hope that from now on I use the gift of speech more wisely. I think with words it should be about quality, not quantity. Scandinavians get this much better than those of us from the English speaking nations. As Michael Franti has commented on, we all have the freedom of speech, but we all want to talk at the same time. Which of us exercise the freedom just to listen anymore? Until we start using our ears at least as much as our mouths, there will always be conflicts, both in our personal lives and on a global scale.

What's the first words I am going to speak on Monday? 'Thanks' or 'sorry', I reckon. Two of the most powerful words in the English language.

Love Always
    mudra
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 am

Your mileage may vary.

You are very defensive and ,sadly, you can't look at your part and analyze what has happened. First you had a problem with Gita and you have handled it poorly. The conflict is not resolved.Now you are trying so hard to convince me that I don't know what is going on.When are you going to stop it and focus on finding a solution.The good thing is that people can see your responses, Gita's, and mine and make up their mind what to think about this situation.

We agree at last. I agree that people can read and draw their own conclusions. As for the solution, as I said several times up thread, no name calling, no action. Every single post touched until now had a name called in it.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 am

Gita wrote:

ADV, You have no idea what the root cause was and here you are stating it as fact. Talking crap as always. MP3 is biased and also has no idea what he’s talking about as he doesn’t know the full picture. Carol is the only one who knows exactly what went on and the poor gal is stuck between her forum members and a power hungry mod! ADV has a habit of twisting other people’s words and derailing the whole point. Aloofness comes into mind which means you had to put up with a lot of interrogation when you were growing up! Mommy issues by any chance? Take that as an attack if you like cos that’s the way your mind works and frankly my dear I’m just passed caring – although for the record it is merely a professional observation. But you are welcomed to twist that around any way you like to suit your own agenda – as per usual.

For the record, it was Jester who continuously used name callings and neither myself nor Swanny ever got a warning much alone banned at AV2. So what does that say to you all? So some people here need to get their facts rights before adding fuel to the fire.

As far as yet another one of Swanny’s posts being deleted for calling jester a fool (which by the way that’s just another name for jester), needless to say he won’t be posting again. Jester was often called a fool on AV2 and no mods deleted the post or said a word about it. Yet on the mist, it’s much more controlled. Just because the mods here say it’s not as controlled doesn’t mean it isn’t – the proof is in the pudding. The mist has sure proven itself to be much worse – so far Stardust and Swanny have left cos of their voices being quashed – nice job ‘free speech’ mods! WTH! I myself see no point in further posting because it seems that fairness, logic and common sense has no life here. I wonder how many more people will leave due to this police state crap. Some people are slower than others to see the truth cos it’s hard for them to acknowledge the very thing they’ve put their heart in is the very thing that’s betraying them.

ADV, you are a mean spirited control freak and the only one here who is delusional. I am truly disgusted at the belittling way you respond to T&I. You must be proud of yourself – give yourself a pat on the back.

Carol my dear, it was fun whilst it was allowed to last. Good luck with the saboteurs in your mist.

A little parting gift, as it were. The old 3rd dimensional structures aren't working too well anymore, and will cease to function, the way they used to. Extreme polarity is one of those structures. Judgement is a primary tool for the experience of polarity. With critical posts, steeped as deeply in judgement as they are, it means your primary seat of consciousness is 3D. It means your automatic response is to try to reduce everything down to which side of the fence you sit in judgement atop, the situation being judged falls on. How is that working for you anymore? Do you see the degradation of integrity of that old structure? It only gets harder to try to hold them in place and in use, from here on out. The ongoing changes can not be dealt with by ignoring what is going on. People have to do their personal clearing work, or they are in for a really rough ride. Polaritiy is not shifting with us. The longer you try to hold on to it, the more uncomfortable the purging process later on. I realize it's difficult for someone who has elevated themselves to the status of "professional" to self examine, especially when they have been heavily trained or indoctrinated into a belief system which is in support of polarity. But It's necessary, to extract ones consciousness none the less. I really like Jim Self's analogy on this. To paraphrase, the consciousness train has left the 3D station, and is headed for 5D. We're all on board, because the wrecking ball is waiting to demolish the 3D station. The choice by now isn't whether or not to stay behind in 3D. It's what our ride will be like. We can choose to ride first class (Do our processing work, purge our issues in polarity, build the structures in our fields which will house our 5D consciousness, and help others as we can and are asked), or we can be dragged along kicking and screaming (and poking fun at those holding out a helping hand, lol) from the back of the train.

I'm not judging you here. I'm simply recognizing the 3D structures I've left behind. 20/20 hindsight and all that.....

Happy trails.

Love,
    MP3

Last edited by mp3 on Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text was kinda big. looked like shouting. lol)
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 8:09 am

Gita wrote:

Whatever the root cause at AV2. Here are the facts I know

1. Your fallout from over there continued here.

2. It's irrelevant on who was warned on AV2 as that is a different forum. Warnings were issued here, very clearly. Those posts are still there in the debate thread.

3. JT had stated before the warning in very clear terms, he didn't want to be referenced.

3. Your post calling out JT ( w/ L & H ) video was posted after the warning was issued in very clear terms.

4. Post was edited out ( meaning leaving the post in place, replacing it with edited text )

5. It was said several times by me, as long as there was no name calling everything else could continue. Those posts are still around in both the threads, debate and this one.
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat May 01, 2010 8:24 am

MP3 - There you again making statements based on assumptions. Yes, I am a professional but have not been indoctrinated. You see one of my professors and my scientific officer and project manager was actually heavily into spiritual matters and he choose to teach us about alternative healings and how most others in the field where indoctrinated. He also applied quantum mechanics, especially entanglement theory to his experiments which were actually published. He also encouraged me to do the same and as he was the one grading my work, I happily obliged.

One of my other professors was on the run from big pharma for publishing a leaked memo that was actually called ‘the dirty little secret’. He also went against the grain and opened my eyes to the tactics of this monstrous pharmaceutical companies. So you see my friend your argument has no premises whatsoever. You can butt into an argument that is not even yours as much as you like in order to elevate yourself – this by the way is called levelling in psychology but the facts remain much to your distain that I am very well educated but at the same time I’ve been doing healing , energy and clearing work for almost 40 years and have been cursed with being an Empath. I do have much love in my heart but no way in hell on your planet MP2, 3 or whatever number you want to elevate yourself to next, am I a spiritual whore. I will fight for justice and stand up for myself and others when necessary whilst still doing my healing work. This is called balance and I worked damn hard to get to this place and will not be suppressed by anyone.

Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat May 01, 2010 8:28 am

With respect ADV, change the record and stop diverting. The fact is your actions were unfounded and your pride prevents you from being graceful and putting your hands up and admit that you acted in haste. Plain and simple. Those excuses won't wash with me. Simple fact is that you change the forum policy according to how much you want to throw your weight around. Please continue to read in neutral tone.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 8:35 am

Gita wrote:With respect ADV, change the record and stop diverting. The fact is your actions were unfounded and your pride prevents you from being graceful and putting your hands up and admit that you acted in haste. Plain and simple. Those excuses won't wash with me. Simple fact is that you change the forum policy according to how much you want to throw your weight around. Please continue to read in neutral tone.

That's your opinion. No issues there.

I'm content with the fact that you didn't dispute any of the facts above.

We can continue this ad nauseum, if you like. It's your call.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 am

Gita wrote:

MP3 - There you again making statements based on assumptions. Yes, I am a professional but have not been indoctrinated. You see one of my professors and my scientific officer and project manager was actually heavily into spiritual matters and he choose to teach us about alternative healings and how most others in the field where indoctrinated. He also applied quantum mechanics, especially entanglement theory to his experiments which were actually published. He also encouraged me to do the same and as he was the one grading my work, I happily obliged.

One of my other professors was on the run from big pharma for publishing a leaked memo that was actually called ‘the dirty little secret’. He also went against the grain and opened my eyes to the tactics of this monstrous pharmaceutical companies. So you see my friend your argument has no premises whatsoever. You can butt into an argument that is not even yours as much as you like in order to elevate yourself – this by the way is called levelling in psychology but the facts remain much to your distain that I am very well educated but at the same time I’ve been doing healing , energy and clearing work for almost 40 years and have been cursed with being an Empath. I do have much love in my heart but no way in hell on your planet MP2, 3 or whatever number you want to elevate yourself to next, am I a spiritual whore. I will fight for justice and stand up for myself and others when necessary whilst still doing my healing work. This is called balance and I worked damn hard to get to this place and will not be suppressed by anyone.

You are the conductor, or conductress, and will punch your own ticket. Have fun with that. Balance? OMG
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat May 01, 2010 8:48 am

ADV – no point in disputing nonsense that’s why I didn’t bother. Nice side stepping of avoiding the change of policy at your whim issue! You've got aloofness down to a fine art. That trait will not help you in the big picture though.

MP3 – oh dear chap, that really punched a hole in your ego? Well that was easy. You bit real quick and just proved my point. You’ll get over it – no worries there. Balance will come to you in time.

Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 am

Gita wrote:[size=18]

[size=18]

ADV – no point in disputing nonsense that’s why I didn’t bother. Nice side stepping of avoiding the change of policy at your whim issue! You've got aloofness down to a fine art. That trait will not help you in the big picture though.

So, which one of the facts above is incorrect ?
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat May 01, 2010 9:05 am

Adv wrote:
    Gita wrote:

[size=18]

So, which one of the facts above is incorrect ?

[size=18]Already been through this - feels like I'm on a merry go round. No point going over it again plus the fact your past behaviour dictates that you will only continue to twist it again the second time round. Anyway, enough of this for now and will only discuss this if Carol is involved as she has the bigger picture. I'm off to post some info on AV2 and then have some fun. Need it after this palavar! Good day to you and take care and all my best...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:13 am