tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Lionhawk

Good morning folks! I just now discovered this lionhawk thingy. What a cool surprise! Thank you, Carol! It's the little things that bring joy to my heart. Hugs

While I don't know exactly where to start this morning because there has been a lot going on, I do have a coffee in hand and we will give it a go.

These water filtration systems have come down in price which is a good thing. I mean for 20 bucks it could possibly save your life. Well worth the money and I aim to pick one up after I take care of the bills and see where everything is at. Thanks Swanny!

https://www.amazon.com/Sawyer-Products-SP128-Filtration-System/dp/B00FA2RLX2/ref=lp_3447645011_1_2?srs=3447645011&ie=UTF8&qid=1579784334&sr=8-2

As far as the tech spying on you, just keep in mind this is actually old news. With the advent of the LCD screen being developed in the 80s, we have been spied on ever since. That's over 30 years and also keep in mind that the powers that be, i.e. governments, are many years in advance. What we use today in terms of tech, are actually the scraps they let us have.

I ran into this in 1987 when I went to ITT. One device that I despise are the smart meters. With the smart meters, they can change the frequency in your house through the house wiring and actually kill you. Sounds far-fetched but if you know anything about electronics you can see how this is possible. It's just another mechanism of control. A deadly one.

Creepy dreams? You can say that 100 times. But I have to say these dreams are not what I typically have. I call them dreams just to make the terminology easier to explain. I'll tell you what's happened… Ever since the portal painting my friend Kate made for me, everything has changed in regards to the dream state. Everything is so clear now and I am awake as in totally in the dream state. Just like in a meditation. What I find astonishing is that ever since the painting got here, my so-called dreams are pixel clear and I remember what has transpired in those so-called dreams, consistently. Keep in mind I don't go to bed with the intention of dreaming particular things.

One night about a week before Christmas, I had a meeting in my dream state with a divine being. When I came out of the dream state, I was blown away as to who it was. What was discussed in the meeting had to do with my future. I was also told because I asked, about my free agent status and if I would be able to continue being a free agent. The answer was yes to that. Ever since that meeting, it was like the road got plowed. The struggles to get things done seem to fall off to the wayside. Things started clicking. And that's not something I'm used to. So there has been a major change. And that was the time or moment where I got off my ass and got going. It's only been a month since this has happened. So we will see where this goes. You can say I got promoted on a spiritual level as that is the best way I can describe it. Another thing that got me was that the meeting was casual and there were no expectations demanded of me.

This was totally unexpected. Now I know that folks probably think I'm ego-tripping. And that's okay as people will think what they think. But just so you know, that I was reluctant to even mention this and I only do so now because Mundra referenced her universe. I only wanted to share with her what has happened in my universe as of late. It's all good! It's a BridgeWay thing! Maybe Carol can come up with a thingy for the BridgeWay? Just a thought. Double Thumbs Up

Getting back to the reptilian thing, they did try to get me to engage in a fight. Matter of fact, they invited me to. Which struck me very strange. But it was a trap and I didn't fall for it. I'm so done with these bastards! Hopefully, soon, they won't be in my universe any longer. They've killed some of my friends and have injured others and that is just the beginning of a list of things that they have done. I'm so tired of their crap! In terms of my soul life, which is a long time, it would seem that I had to deal with them so many times that would make your head explode! Forget the spin.

We are definitely in a transitional period with everything that is going on. But I feel confident that we will get through all of this. Make no mistake though, some won't. The ones that are stuck in their own mindsets, who lack the flexibility in their hearts and minds, operating from their egotistical thrones. So be it!

More later… Got to go take another nap. Was up most of the night. Been way busy these last few days dealing with all this stuff. Hopefully, we and the planet can take a break!

Need to add some meatballs to those worms, Swanny! Heh heh

Namaste'
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:20 am

Good morning mates.  Lawless

Up at 5am instead of 4 so slept in a bit. Had to let the dog out and saw that it was snowing. Started off the day with an ImmuneC drink and checked on the Tower Garden as the Zucchini are now flowering so we're boning up on how to self-pollinate the flowers so that they'll produce. The cucumber is putting out it's little climbing vines and looking ready to flower or produce as well. Just order some Sweet Pepper seeds and will start those along with some more Spinach. Everything, other then the winter squash sprouted so we have a variety of lettuce, herbs, edible flowers all growing. We did add a red grow light to help with successful production of the vegetables. This is so exciting... growing fresh organic-food without dirt in the middle of winter. Our aeroponics system is working great!

Made a big cup of coffee Brook  along with frothing some half and half to pour on top with some cinnamon. Delicious. Yesterday we were working on taking down and packing up the winter village and Christmas decorations. New Year Since there was such a late start is setting it up due to the kitchen remodel having it on display a bit longer was a nice treat for all of us. The cats have taken up residence in front of the fireplace napping.

For years it seemed like we were living in the fast lane with the treadmill ever increasing. It's only been this year, these past few weeks that things seemed to have slowed down. Being ordinary is a true blessing. The art studio is set up for oil painting. Fun. We're attending various art classes in town, 15 minutes away and developing new friends. Winter has been relatively mild with the exception of a few heavy winds that blew down the 10x20 foot vehicle tarp. Spouse is now studying to become a ham radio operator and enjoyed a Scrimshaw class last week.

Like Lionhawk we're still sorting out stuff and getting it organized. We're also signed up for the UFO Conference in Laughlin,  UFO2 Nevada next fall. When the weather turns nicer it will be time to work on the cabin. For now it's just keeping ahead of the snow so we can get in and out of the driveway.

A new author I just discover, Dale Mayer, has provided a ton of new on-line books to read.  study  I’ve read about 20 of her different books in the past month. I think most would enjoy her. Eye of the Falcon, A Physic Visions novel is excellent.

Here is a link to view some of her different book series  (The K-9 Files, Seals of Honor, Lovely Lethal Gardens, A Psychic Visions Novels, The Mavericks, A Hathaway House Heartwarming Romance series.)  A numbers of her books are about our military wounded warriors and how they face challenges with their multiple disabilities finding their way back into society where they can still use their amazing skills to help others. Many of her books are a combination of adventure murder mysteries with a bit of romance thrown in. More often then not the men (ex-Seals) are sent out on rescue missions and end up with someone they rescued.

https://www.facebook.com/DaleMayer.author

https://www.amazon.com/Dale-Mayer/e/B001JPADOI?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_4&qid=1579770912&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dale+mayer&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Also still experimenting with the Instant Pot with some successes and some disasters.  scratch  Left the cauliflower in too long where it ended up as tasteless mush. However, the birds do enjoy whatever is put out so nothing goes to waste.

Now Andy, I added what's been going on because being in this world and being 'ordinary' was a real life challenge for me.  Bleh After the not so good medical diagnosis, being a happy self-impose hermit left the internet as a window into the world to explore. So many years were spent researching a variety of interests, many posted here in Mists. The reality is that being around too many people is energetically uncomfortable, exhausting. Small groups of 10 or less work best which makes the painting classes ideal.

For years I put off what I really wanted to do to take care of others in a variety of capacities. Nutbar So it's fun to explore this new creative avenue. yet the amazing thing is this... even after all of these years, it's fun. The learning curve still sucks, yet learning how to do new things, being creative is fun. Putting on music and painting is fun.  Double Thumbs Up Playing the piano is relaxing. Experimenting with cooking, disasters and all, is fun. Utilizing a different way to garden and grow organic food is fun. Sorting stuff and organizing it is satisfying. Discovering a new author and exploring her books is fun. Existing in a state of happiness is the outcome because it's all about appreciating the simple things in life - and being grateful in being ordinary.

The goal?

Life has a tendency to fly by.Lionhawk It's filled with multiple challenges and experiences. So packing as much in to the little about of time we have in our human body, learning the lessons and marching forward seems to be what is expected. Yet one's attitude is the only thing we truly have control over.. meaning one's inner state of being.  Die Spam Die Blocking out the negative MSM along with negative self-talk goes a long way to enjoying life. Life is also about what we choose to focus on and what we create for others and ourselves. It's learning how to back away from toxic situations along with toxic people. It's finding enjoyment in what's simple. Flowers

Having crossed over to the other side and personally experiencing the paranormal one learns there is so much more. Enlightened There are literally layers upon layers of unlimited experiences one can have in life, which can become completely overwhelming. So choosing a path of experiences for oneself can become confusing at times. A personal preference is curiosity, creativity, inner peace, harmony and fun. Angst (the teenage years), not so much. Cow Exploring new experiences, yes. So enjoyment of the simple things is perfection. Sabina

C'est la vie.
    Its da Wave

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Dear Carol,

Reading your posts here often brings the feeling to me of reading a novel picturing a family with the blessings and challenges they go through as life goes on.
    A family where Love and faith purr at the core of the Heart allowing for challenges to be overcome and for peace and contentment to be shared with others in a warmng and inspiring way.
    Being well accompanied in marriage is a precious gift, a building block for a happy and prosperous society. The Love a couple shares for one another and for their children breeds stability and a sense of belonging in life.
    Around me this is not so common anymore. I can count more unhappy couples or separated ones than those. whose Love keep them together.
    This is not a good sign.

You are an icon 🙏 Flowers

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Thank you for sharing what happened in your universe lately LionHawk.These are wonderful news. Spiritual upgrades are things I Love to hear about.  Cheerful

Below is a compilation of Castaneda's book " The Art of Dreaming ". It contains quite a few  things of interest to me. There are several ways to understand them I realized. For me its a map of some sort. A way to navigate the mind and prepare.

You are an accomplished dreamer.
    Maybe this will resonate with your level of awareness and perception in which case enjoy the reading. Otherwise just skip the whole thing . You are free  Lionhawk

https://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan9.html

Love from
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:26 am

The Floyd

Brook

Enlightened

Got up @ 3:00 A.M. this morning. A good time to write a post. And I want to say thank you for all the latest postings. It has been one busy week over here. A lot of session work. Y'all are keeping me busy. Cow But that's a good thing!

It's also good to hear about Carol's garden. Impressive to say the least and ironic at the same time considering having a garden in the winter. I might be mistaken, but I think with a Red led grow light you are promoting flowering. But kudos to you Carol! It's always rewarding producing your own fruits and vegetables and they taste so much better than the store-bought. Even the produce in the stores is contaminated sad to say.

I wish I knew earlier on that you were into painting. In the house here we had a bunch of painting supplies and what I did was I sent them to my friend in Spokane. I had a ton of brushes of all sizes, oils, acrylics, and water base. The only thing I have left is an easel and a slug of pencils. I'm keeping the pencils though because I like to draw.

My problem is that I haven't had the time to really pursue my hobbies. Or the ambition but that is changing. Everyone should have at least one hobby. It keeps the creative juices flowing.

Here at this house, there is no excuse to be bored. I can facet gems, tie flies for fishing, have a garden, play musical instruments, and so on. I also expanded my photography equipment, and haven't even tapped that potential. I am even set up for infrared and wildlife photography. I got plenty to do now. All I have to do now is get away from the Internet. Fat chance that's going to happen, haha.

I sure do miss Brook! She loved fishing. We would take the boat and fish all night. She loved the outdoors except for heights. She wasn't too crazy about driving in the mountains and looking over the side. She also loved camping and panning for gold. She made the best coffee outdoors.

The housecleaning is coming along, as I do something every day. Like I said, it's a second job. But I'm getting ahead of it now as to phase 1. Phase 2 will be the floors and paint will be phase 3. The outside is a different story. Got to wait till spring to get that started. The back deck needs replacing, would like to build a small barn so that I can store my two boats, got plenty of tree work to do, not to mention yard work which is an endless endeavor, then there is Zeus which I've barely begun along with refurbishing my 26-foot boat. Got plenty to do.

There is nothing wrong with living a simple life. We just have to uncomplicate it. The key is not to get sucked in everybody's agendas so now I just stay away from people. The hermit life is good at least for me and I have no further plans as to hooking up into another relationship. Besides, who could replace Brook?

Carol, message received as far as the fun. At this time in my life, it's not so much about fun but more about purpose. I'm glad that you are at a point in your life where you can have fun. You deserve it! Hell, everybody deserves it! Let me also add if you are having fun, that means you have achieved mastery of self and that's a good thing. Well done! You mentioned something about a medical diagnosis? Could you expand on that?

Hope you have another great day!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dsc00911
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dsc00910
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:54 am

mudra wrote:Thank you for sharing what happened in your universe lately LionHawk. These are wonderful news. Spiritual upgrades are things I love to hear about.  Cheerful

Below is a compilation of Castaneda's book " The Art of Dreaming ". It contains quite a few things of interest to me. There are several ways to understand them I realized. For me its a map of some sort. A way to navigate the mind and prepare.

You are an accomplished dreamer.
    Maybe this will resonate with your level of awareness and perception in which case enjoy the reading. Otherwise, just skip the whole thing. You are free  Lionhawk

https://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan9.html

Love from
    mudra

study

"It's the gateway to infinity."

Absolutely! And thank you for posting that link. I will admit that I didn't read the whole thing because it got into rationalizing and defining it. I didn't want it to have an effect on what is naturally occurring within my matrix.

Back in 1994, when I was working on solving the haunted situation at the old homestead, I made a phone call to the Indian Affairs Bureau in Connecticut. I was seeking advice as to solving the situation. I don't remember his name but he was the top representative of that Bureau. He was also Native American. So I laid down the story of what was going on and I told him that I was going to solve it but wanted to know the best way to do it. Well for some reason, totally caught me by surprise, he became offended and threatened me. He said that if I interfered with his people, he would smoke me. Let me translate that. What he said was that he would visit my space in the form of smoke and destroy me. Now that I think about it, as in right now, this was Native American sorcery. Which in my opinion, is way more powerful then let's say witchcraft. The reason being, it is much more direct and it isn't based on spells. Little did he know that I was also a shaman and that a Council of shamans had my back. At the time of the conversation, all I said was, "really?" So I did the do and after it was done I called him up once more and told him that I succeeded and these souls were now free. To which he hung up the phone. It was my way of saying, fu and the horse you rode in on.

I have never equated Native American Shamanism as a form of sorcery till today after reading your link. Talk about connecting the dots. And I guess that is so because my intentions have never been about smoking somebody. And in some sort of weird way it levels the playing field of understanding in this regard.

When I was very young, five years old, I could meditate as in textbook style. I think it was the old chief that watched over the place that taught me. It came very naturally. At the time I considered it to be a past time. Something to do when I was bored. As it turns out it was only the beginning as I learned that meditation is just the first step. Mastery is when you are in a constant state of meditation. Walking between worlds such as this 3-D one with all of its illusions and the world of infinity, the dream state. I have never tried to define it as such because it was just a natural state of being for me. I guess now I know. Pretty profound if you ask me. Plus when you factor in the fact that I have been doing this for over 50 years I can now look as to what others go through and for the most part where they are at in this process.

Another thing I'd like to share… The movie the Matrix… Where you see the codes streaming down… In my universe, they are not green and they don't stream downward. They are yellow and the codes are symbols. And not numbers. Along with streams of energy pulsating. For instance, looking into a forest I can see a pulsating aura of every plant and tree from my point of view. I also can do this remotely which is bizarre. So I guess if your POV is from infinity, looking into this 3-D world you'll see things as they truly are whereas if your POV is from the 3-D world you will be constantly be trying to figure out what you're seeing and will have to rely on your physical filters which are limited in terms of bandwidth. Hope that makes sense.

Last year I went to the store, Walmart, and looked at the aisles of food before me and saw yellow puke colored items on every shelf that had no pulse. That indicated to me that the items on the shelves were dead and caustic. A very strange experience. Caught me by surprise. So much poison on those shelves and we wonder why we have health issues.

Well, I've said a mouthful this morning. Again, thank you, Mudra! You have once again broadened my perspective. You are a true blessing.  Double Thumbs Up

Hadriel

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Nature10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    I have never equated Native American Shamanism as a form of sorcery till today after reading your link. Talk about connecting the dots. And I guess that is so because my intentions have never been about smoking somebody. And in some sort of weird way it levels the playing field of understanding in this regard.

This is what is meant by " sorcery " or " Sourcery "in Castaneda's books and yes it has nothing to do with the idea of casting spells.
    Not in the way Don Juan, the Yaqui indian that Castaneda worked with conveyed it :

It isn't that as time goes by you're learning sorcery; rather, what you're learning is to save energy. And this energy will enable you to handle some of the energy fields which are inaccessible to you now. And that is sorcery: the ability to use energy fields that are not employed in perceiving the ordinary world we know. Sorcery is a state of awareness. Sorcery is the ability to perceive something which ordinary perception cannot.
         Everything a teacher puts his apprentice through, each of the things he shows him is only a device to convince him that there's more to us than meets the eye.
         We don't need anyone to teach us sorcery, because there is really nothing to learn. What we need is a teacher to convince us that there is incalculable power at our fingertips. What a strange paradox! Every warrior on the path of knowledge thinks, at one time or another, that he's learning sorcery, but all he's doing is allowing himself to be convinced of the power hidden in his being, and that he can reach it.

When I was very young, five years old, I could meditate as in textbook style. I think it was the old chief that watched over the place that taught me. It came very naturally. At the time I considered it to be a past time. Something to do when I was bored. As it turns out it was only the beginning as I learned that meditation is just the first step. Mastery is when you are in a constant state of meditation. Walking between worlds such as this 3-D one with all of its illusions and the world of infinity, the dream state. I have never tried to define it as such because it was just a natural state of being for me. I guess now I know. Pretty profound if you ask me. Plus when you factor in the fact that I have been doing this for over 50 years I can now look as to what others go through and for the most part where they are at in this process.

Another thing I'd like to share… The movie the Matrix… Where you see the codes streaming down… In my universe, they are not green and they don't stream downward. They are yellow and the codes are symbols. And not numbers. Along with streams of energy pulsating. For instance, looking into a forest I can see a pulsating aura of every plant and tree from my point of view. I also can do this remotely which is bizarre. So I guess if your POV is from infinity, looking into this 3-D world you'll see things as they truly are whereas if your POV is from the 3-D world you will be constantly be trying to figure out what you're seeing and will have to rely on your physical filters which are limited in terms of bandwidth. Hope that makes sense.

Indeed this is the idea isn't it ? This is our way to freedom : that ability to widen our point of view from the seeming finite world our bodies survive in to the infinite one where we dwell in a limitless way. Each time we do this we see the world diferently.

Last year I went to the store, Walmart, and looked at the aisles of food before me and saw yellow puke colored items on every shelf that had no pulse. That indicated to me that the items on the shelves were dead and caustic. A very strange experience. Caught me by surprise. So much poison on those shelves and we wonder why we have health issues.

Poisoned food is food where Love is gone from imho.
    Love makes things taste differently. I am sure Carol's meals and yours are delicious because one feels you prepare them with great Love. it makes all the difference really . Nature gives freely out of pure Love and then modern men come along and take that Love away . That's where the poison sets in.

Well, I've said a mouthful this morning. Again, thank you, Mudra! You have once again broadened my perspective. You are a true blessing.  Double Thumbs Up

By the way LionHawk when I confront you with a Castaneda quote I am well aware I am holding a mirror in front of you :) not a learning book  study  Thank you so much to be  humble enough and kind as to be willing to read them anyways  and even appreciate some of it Flowers

And last but not least thank you for that awesome picture at the end of your post.
    Do you know why planet earth has much green on her ? I figured out one day that this is the color attributed to the Heart Chakra and all that green is Mother Earth's  way to help us open that Heart. The blue of the oceans and skies : this is the throat chakra encouraging us to voice the right words, to express ourselves with grace as our Heart opens up

Love for You
    mudra

[/font][/i][/color][/size]
    Hadriel

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add the words " or Sourcery" next to " Sorcery")
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:02 am

Thank you both for that sharing here. sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:16 am

mudra wrote:Dear Carol,

Reading your posts here often brings the feeling to me of reading a novel picturing a family with the blessings and challenges they go through as life goes on.
    A family where Love and faith purr at the core of the Heart allowing for challenges to be overcome and for peace and contentment to be shared with others in a warmng and inspiring  way.
    Being well accompanied in marriage is a precious gift, a building block for a happy and prosperous society. The Love a couple shares for one another and for their children breeds  stability and a sense of belonging in life.
    Around me this is not so common anymore. I can count more unhappy couples or separated ones than those. whose Love keep them together.
    This is not a good sign.

You are an icon 🙏 Flowers

Love for You
    mudra

Thank you mudra. Spouse is a blessing. There really is too much history to go into but both of us were shafted in a previous marriage by our ex's, so understand what it takes to have a good healthy relationship. We were looking for a 7 chakra spiritual alignment connection and someone to grow old with as we fulfilled our many karmic obligations to others. We also decide not to talk about our relationship in public due to what you yourself identified with respect to how many other couples are unhappy. We've both been there and did that. So glad we grew from it and later moved on to find each other. It's best to be low key when on this journey together. Makes for a more harmonious life. Yet other close friends often remark how much they enjoy being around us, the laughter and upbeat energy. Mutual trust and appreciation is a good foundation for any relationship.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:40 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Nature10
    love this photo Andy

Lionhawk wrote:

Got up @ 3:00 A.M. this morning. A good time to write a post. And I want to say thank you for all the latest postings. It has been one busy week over here. A lot of session work. Y'all are keeping me busy. Cow But that's a good thing!

It's also good to hear about Carol's garden. Impressive to say the least and ironic at the same time considering having a garden in the winter. I might be mistaken, but I think with a Red led grow light you are promoting flowering. But kudos to you Carol! It's always rewarding producing your own fruits and vegetables and they taste so much better than the store-bought. Even the produce in the stores is contaminated sad to say.

I wish I knew earlier on that you were into painting. In the house here we had a bunch of painting supplies and what I did was I sent them to my friend in Spokane. I had a ton of brushes of all sizes, oils, acrylics, and water base. The only thing I have left is an easel and a slug of pencils. I'm keeping the pencils though because I like to draw.

My problem is that I haven't had the time to really pursue my hobbies. Or the ambition but that is changing. Everyone should have at least one hobby. It keeps the creative juices flowing.

Here at this house, there is no excuse to be bored. I can facet gems, tie flies for fishing, have a garden, play musical instruments, and so on. I also expanded my photography equipment, and haven't even tapped that potential. I am even set up for infrared and wildlife photography. I got plenty to do now. All I have to do now is get away from the Internet. Fat chance that's going to happen, haha.

I sure do miss Brook! She loved fishing. We would take the boat and fish all night. She loved the outdoors except for heights. She wasn't too crazy about driving in the mountains and looking over the side. She also loved camping and panning for gold. She made the best coffee outdoors.

The housecleaning is coming along, as I do something every day. Like I said, it's a second job. But I'm getting ahead of it now as to phase 1. Phase 2 will be the floors and paint will be phase 3. The outside is a different story. Got to wait till spring to get that started. The back deck needs replacing, would like to build a small barn so that I can store my two boats, got plenty of tree work to do, not to mention yard work which is an endless endeavor, then there is Zeus which I've barely begun along with refurbishing my 26-foot boat. Got plenty to do.

There is nothing wrong with living a simple life. We just have to uncomplicate it. The key is not to get sucked in everybody's agendas so now I just stay away from people. The hermit life is good at least for me and I have no further plans as to hooking up into another relationship. Besides, who could replace Brook?

Carol, message received as far as the fun. At this time in my life, it's not so much about fun but more about purpose. I'm glad that you are at a point in your life where you can have fun. You deserve it! Hell, everybody deserves it! Let me also add if you are having fun, that means you have achieved mastery of self and that's a good thing. Well done! You mentioned something about a medical diagnosis? Could you expand on that?

Hope you have another great day!

Good morning luv. Well we are now sexing zucchini and cucumber flowers so that we can do the hand pollination. They are blooming like crazy. At first I couldn't figure out where the female zucchini flowers were and thought that they were some of the males. Arrgh.. Sexing chicks was just as frustrating. Yet the female cucumber flowers were much easier to sort out. There is only one to a stem where the males are in clusters. A small paint brush works well when doing this job.

Ironically the one vegetable that is the slowest growing is the spinach. Will start some more seeds as having more spinach is always good.

Thanks for thinking of me with regard to the art supplies... we're good to go and I just need to work up the discipline to keep working on it alone. Classes are more fun as there are others around to chat with while working.

" You mentioned something about a medical diagnosis? Could you expand on that?"

Something picked up as a result of government biochemical experiments on the public with the chem-trail spraying while working at the Public Health Department in Calif. The immunologist specialist said it was incurable. Remissions were possible but no cure. Other docs, who got this illness, also said in the research that they did that it altered the blood cells where instead of pillow shaped the blood cell had an indent in the middle. The initial chem spraying was in the Lake Tahoe area and further down in the Central Valley. It's contagious during the infectious respiratory phase, which can often lead to pneumonia. Which I also ended up with multiple times given how this permanently impairs the immune system. Hence the reason for self-imposed isolation, so as not to be exposed to people walking around with contagious illnesses. Was contacted in 1992 with major full-blown relapse in '96 that took 4 years just to get up from bed and around. FM will always be present but can be controlled to an extent via diet, anti-inflammatory herbs, including turmeric and cinnamon. Am now experimenting with CBD oil in Gummies, which seem to help as well. Over-doing it being physically activie can also lead to a relapse, so maintaining balance when it comes physical activity is necessary.

I did do a lot of research on this over the years and tested out some of the different treatment methodologies...however, one doc, who had this, hit the nail on the head in how he describes how this type of illness goes into remission and is just waiting to pop out with stress or excessive physical activity. So it tends to shape ones lifestyle is its own way.

I've thought about this over the years and looked for the blessings that came with it as there were many, yet hidden to those who don't know how to see. Taking medical retirement allowed me to be at home with our infant daughter. That was the biggest blessing. So when these types of illnesses happen, they're often hidden reasons, challenges, karma to take into consideration as to how in the long run it is a benefit to oneself and others.  And it gave me time to work on myself in different ways. Going into research was fun. Learning about new things fun. Exploring the world via the internet was fun. Having a hidden voice behind the scenes, with respect to sharing common sense perspectives was/is fun. Sharing research of others was satisfying. All that was need was to learn how to be a conduit to pass along info, sans ego. That was a challenge during the initial years. Better now.

Ironically one of the biggest life lessons was sitting in scuba gear at the bottom of the ocean in meditation off of Maui. Most scuba divers like to swim around looking at what's there. I like sitting, snapping my fingers attracting the different fish to come to me. Being still and just observing is awesome. So as such, this is a good life as appreciation of nature is at it's core.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:44 pm

Tacodog

Thank you, Mudra! That was most excellent! Mirror indeed. I completely understood what you wrote. Matter of fact, it was music to my ears to hear you say the true definition of sorcery, that being of source. I found that to be very profound and had never thought of that in that context before. You must understand that I have had dealings with some powerful witches and their sorcery. But as you define it, their sorcery is secondary in terms of power as compared to sourcery.

10 years ago, I was approached by what I call a gray witch. Gray is in the context of playing both sides. Whereas the separation of white and black witchcraft is not so gray at all. This gray witch needed my help. It really threw me a loop because I didn't understand why she would come calling for help from me. Now I understand. And mind you, this is a new revelation for me and I am still processing it. So if I put this in the right frame or context, I am a sorcerer because I use the power of source to do what I do. Not to say that they don't but not in the same way. What the bridge-way is here is still intention but how they go about it as to how I go about it. Where they use spells and ceremonies or rituals to muster up their power as to their intention. Whereas I tap into source straightaway without spells and rituals, and to be able to do it instantaneously. So that was what she needed. Someone who could tap into source on an intrinsic level.

She was very old, her stature was short, slightly hunched over, and her face was warty, without the hat. I had to bi-locate to her place. Her place was very interesting because it wasn't modern as like most witches in today's day. It was like an old small house like 10' x 20', maybe a little bigger. She had a lot of wooden type knickknacks and handmade furniture that had the signatures of a woodcarver.

She was also very polite but straight to the point. She made it very clear that there might not be an equal exchange. So I took a leap of faith and helped her out and in turn what ended up happening was I got attacked by a younger witch who lived in a nice place shortly after I joined PA one. That was 11 years ago. This young witch tried and tried and tried and kept on trying to do me in. If I hadn't shielded my house, she might've succeeded.

This all happened right before PA one broke up. At that time, I had been attacked by three Dow grays, by this young witch, right before I was attacked by reptilians on March 7, 2010. So what I did was, I contacted the gray witch and asked her if she could do anything about this young witch that was aggravating the urine out of me. She granted my request. I then dealt with the grays and killing one of them, by their own hand and weapon. Apparently, they were under contract with the reptilians and when the reptilians discovered the gray's failure, the reptilians took it into their own claws and attacked me on March 7, 2010. I haven't seen the gray witch since.

I wasn't very savvy on this witchcraft stuff. I had a teenage friend and she was into it. This was back in early high school. Also, a house that I had investigated with paranormal activity, had what I called cat bacon hanging in an upstairs bedroom. There was lots of it hanging from the ceiling. Very bizarre.

I also knew another witch who was a white witch. She was in her 80s and in great shape for her age. I didn't want to arm wrestle her. Her biceps were bigger than mine. She had a nice house in Ashford, Connecticut. It was a two-story and she did all the upkeep on it. What was cool about this house is that she had statues in it. One of Mother Mary, one of Jesus, and even an angel. Six or 7 foot tall. To top it off, she lived in the basement. Go figure.

See what you did to me, Mudra? Got me talking about witches! LOL I just hope I don't have any flashbacks!

So, here's a thought… With all this crap going on in Washington DC, what do you think is going on in the basement? Do I sense a coven? Is Pelosi ahead of that coven? Because when I look in her eyes, I see an absolutely evil being wielding a lot of power. It would explain why a lot of these demon rats seem to have drunk the same Kool-Aid. To the Republicans and to us regular folks, we perceive their rhetoric containing nothing of substance or truth. But maybe their rhetoric is doing something else.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:01 pm

Omnipotence

Carol wrote,

Good morning luv. Well, we are now sexing zucchini and cucumber flowers so that we can do the hand pollination. They are blooming like crazy. At first, I couldn't figure out where the female zucchini flowers were and thought that they were some of the males. Arrgh.. Sexing chicks was just as frustrating. Yet the female cucumber flowers were much easier to sort out. There is only one to a stem where the males are in clusters. A small paintbrush works well when doing this job.

3 things come to mind. A small low powered fan, a makeup brush, some smooth jazz. Plants love good music and love to be talked too.

Ironically the one vegetable that is the slowest growing is the spinach. Will start some more seeds as having more spinach is always good.

Thanks for thinking of me with regard to the art supplies... we're good to go and I just need to work up the discipline to keep working on it alone. Classes are more fun as there are others around to chat with while working.

Well, I hope you and Mudra post more on the Bridge-Way as to your works. Let me ask, is there a thread already here for member's artwork? If you haven't already noticed, I don't get out much on this forum. I just don't want to interfere with the flow on other threads. But just the same, I'd be very much interested as to what you create.

" You mentioned something about a medical diagnosis? Could you expand on that?"

Something picked up as a result of government biochemical experiments on the public with the chem-trail spraying while working at the Public Health Department in Calif. The immunologist specialist said it was incurable. Remissions were possible but no cure. Other docs, who got this illness, also said in the research that they did that it altered the blood cells where instead of pillow-shaped the blood cell had an indent in the middle. The initial chem spraying was in the Lake Tahoe area and further down in the Central Valley. It's contagious during the infectious respiratory phase, which can often lead to pneumonia. I also ended up with multiple times given how this permanently impairs the immune system. Hence the reason for self-imposed isolation, so as not to be exposed to people walking around with contagious illnesses. Was contacted in 1992 with major full-blown relapse in '96 that took 4 years just to get up from bed and around. FM will always be present but can be controlled to an extent via diet, anti-inflammatory herbs, including turmeric and cinnamon. I am now experimenting with CBD oil in Gummies, which seems to help as well. Over-doing it being physically active can also lead to a relapse, so maintaining balance when it comes to physical activity is necessary.

I did do a lot of research on this over the years and tested out some of the different treatment methodologies...however, one doc, who had this, hit the nail on the head in how he describes how this type of illness goes into remission and is just waiting to pop out with stress or excessive physical activity. So it tends to shape one's lifestyle is its own way.

I've thought about this over the years and looked for the blessings that came with it as there were many, yet hidden to those who don't know how to see. Taking medical retirement allowed me to be at home with our infant daughter. That was the biggest blessing. So when these types of illnesses happen, they're often hidden reasons, challenges, karma to take into consideration as to how in the long run it is a benefit to oneself and others.  And it gave me time to work on myself in different ways. Going into research was fun. Learning about new things fun. Exploring the world via the internet was fun. Having a hidden voice behind the scenes, with respect to sharing common-sense perspectives was/is fun. Sharing research of others was satisfying. All that was need was to learn how to be a conduit to pass along info, sans ego. That was a challenge during the initial years. Better now.

Forgive me! I was totally unaware of your situation.  pale Then to have you turn a huge negative into a positive one, is a damn bloody miracle. I can't even imagine being stuck in a bed for 4 years. I watched Brook being stuck in a hospital bed for almost 3 weeks, but that even pales in comparison as to what you had to endure. MY GOD!!!! Makes me angry to hear this, as the culprits get away with it. Because of what you have shared, I am going to start another project and get some payback. Let me explain.

3 weeks after Brook died, something happened here at the house. Nov. 17, 2018. Leading up to that date, I had been grieving with a cup of coffee on the back deck, almost daily since her passing. On the night of Nov. 16th, I watched Rex Bear of the Leak Project do a presentation on Chem Trails. YouTube. So the next morning I take my coffee and go onto the back deck and have my daily session with Mother Nature. I looked up and what do I see?

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dsc00810
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dsc00812
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 Dsc00811

I'm going to weaponize some organite and I think I have enough resin and crystals to make a cannon. I think that the only reason why I'm still breathing is because of the shielding of our property. They seem to do this before a rain system moves in. Hey Trump, you want my vote, stop these bloody chemtrails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically one of the biggest life lessons was sitting in scuba gear at the bottom of the ocean in meditation off of Maui. Most scuba divers like to swim around looking at what's there. I like sitting, snapping my fingers attracting the different fish to come to me. Being still and just observing is awesome. So as such, this is a good life as the appreciation of nature is at its core.

Namaste' my Dearest!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:23 am

Carol, I had no idea. I'm saddened by this revelation. I wonder if some of this environmental meddling targets certain groups or individuals?? I'm beginning to wonder if ancient-hostilities are somehow being reignited with resurrected ancient-technologies?? Earth seems to be in a cold-war which might become a hot-war. BTW, how is Mercuriel?? Sometimes I'm afraid to ask. The more I know, the more I wish I didn't know. Thank-you again for tolerating my voluminous and contrarian threads. This website is unique in its toleration and silence. If I had posted on most sites, I would've been quickly banned and shouted out of town. Actually, I'm desperately trying to leave. My recent posts have become very upsetting.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:30 am

Oxy it's not possible for me to visit your thread, my PC is quite powerful but it freezes if I click on your thread
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:21 am

Lionhawk wrote:

Thank you, Mudra! That was most excellent! Mirror indeed. I completely understood what you wrote. Matter of fact, it was music to my ears to hear you say the true definition of sorcery, that being of source. I found that to be very profound and had never thought of that in that context before. You must understand that I have had dealings with some powerful witches and their sorcery. But as you define it, their sorcery is secondary in terms of power as compared to sourcery.

See what you did to me, Mudra? Got me talking about witches! LOL I just hope I don't have any flashbacks!

So, here's a thought… With all this crap going on in Washington DC, what do you think is going on in the basement? Do I sense a coven? Is Pelosi ahead of that coven? Because when I look in her eyes, I see an absolutely evil being wielding a lot of power. It would explain why a lot of these demon rats seem to have drunk the same Kool-Aid. To the Republicans and to us regular folks, we perceive their rhetoric containing nothing of substance or truth. But maybe their rhetoric is doing something

Cheerful Thank you for sharing these experiences LionHawk. You are quite an adventurer never missing an opportunity to confront yourself with high adrenalin. For a sourcerer life is never boring.

When one takes the character of a warrior the enemy is  waiting around the corner. Its part of our journey to total freedom. These enemies Don Juan would call them " petty tyrants ".  In The warrior's quest for total freedom the encounter with the petty tyrant is an opprtunity and a blessing. Explanation at the link on clicking: Petty Tyrants

https://terebess.hu/english/fire1.html

What I think of whats going on in the basement at DC ? I haven't looked in there myself. But whatever you find there turn it into an opportunity and a blessing  Lionhawk

Before leaving I have to share this gif with you all  sunny One of the most beautifull ones that ever came my way lately.  Where the adventure begins...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 AnotherAnnualAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted

Much Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:42 am

Carol have you heard of Master healer Dr Pankaj Naram ?
    He is touring the world.

https://www.drnaram.com

A book on him is about to be published by the fellow below.

Ancient secrets of a master healer

https://youtu.be/iHul6zDPE2w

Love for You
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:02 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Carol, I had no idea. I'm saddened by this revelation. I wonder if some of this environmental meddling targets certain groups or individuals?? I'm beginning to wonder if ancient-hostilities are somehow being reignited with resurrected ancient-technologies?? Earth seems to be in a cold-war which might become a hot-war. BTW, how is Mercuriel?? Sometimes I'm afraid to ask. The more I know, the more I wish I didn't know. Thank-you again for tolerating my voluminous and contrarian threads. This website is unique in its toleration and silence. If I had posted on most sites, I would've been quickly banned and shouted out of town. Actually, I'm desperately trying to leave. My recent posts have become very upsetting.

There is nothing to be sad about Oxy. We all have our challenges throughout life which are they to help us to spiritually grow. I also accept Karma as a reality and saw much of this as an 'unwinding...' which is something I reminded myself of during the worst of it. One can learn how to endure physical, mental, emotional pain and move beyond it with the right intention. I feel sorry for the many others who had it much worse than I did.. and there were thousands. I've often thought that these types of situations are also there to help strengthen one's relationship with god/Christ/angels. I often felt their presence during difficult times and was aware of being spiritually protected.

I would hope that you make that spiritual heart-felt connection within for yourself. That type of inner-knowing tends to remove emotional and mental angst and replace it with a sense of inner peace.

Most likely you're on target with respect to ancient-hostilities are somehow being reignited with resurrected ancient-technologies, yet the spiritual war/battle has been ongoing forever and just gets more sophisticated at time goes on. Yet choice is always present even when one thinks it isn't - because choice begins with what one focuses their attention/intention on. As for your threads.. it's not a matter of tolerating as a matter of accepting you for who you are and what you choose to post. There is always something to be learned from each of us. Yours has always been an interesting perspective to explore.

As for your recent posts upsetting? Says who? Perhaps only to you as no one else seems to be complaining about what you share.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:04 am

mudra wrote:
    Carol have you heard of Master healer Dr Pankaj Naram ?
    He is touring the world.

https://www.drnaram.com

A book on him is about to be published by the fellow below.

Ancient secrets of a master healer

https://youtu.be/iHul6zDPE2w

Love for You
    mudra

Thanks for the link mudra. No, I haven't.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 29 AnotherAnnualAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted
    Adorable.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:06 am

Swanny wrote:Oxy it's not possible for me to visit your thread, my PC is quite powerful but it freezes if I click on your thread

That's because he puts too much data, pictures, youtube urls in one single post. If he were to spread it out in smaller size posts it wouldn't be a problem.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:23 am

Sorry Swanny. Thank-You Carol. Naughty Oxy.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:00 pm

sunny

Good morning everybody! Got so much on my mind right now, I don't even know where to start. This may turn out to be an OXY post. Might have to make another pot of coffee too. Brook

Hey Swanny, So I'm sitting here this morning, coffee in hand, and saw your post in regards to OXY, not being able to access his thread. I'll touch on this more later in this post. What happened next, a song popped in my head. Here it is.

I also had another brain fart. Here's another thing you can do. Another way of manifesting the love of your life is by writing it down. One of the secrets of success is the understanding of taking a thought and bringing it into your physical realm and space is just by writing it down. If you look at what folks do to become successful, you will see them carrying around a notepad. On that notepad, they will write their goals, short-term and long-term. In effect, these goals end up being a contract with themselves. When you write it down, you manifest it into a physicality. But here's the secret within the secret, you have to write it down three times. Try that and keep it simple. The reason why I say that, is because of the energy being applied as to your intention will be that much more focused on the manifestation of what you seek. Give that a twirl and see what happens. Just remember to be specific, short and sweet. Thubs Up

It snowed about 2 inches here on Friday and melted by the next day. Tomorrow, it is forecasted to be 68°. Sunny as well so it should be a beautiful day.

Have made a lot of progress in the house and am pleased to announce that the kitchen is finally done! Took a month and a half only because I had all these other projects to do in the house. Been focused on the music studio once again and hopefully by this afternoon my Roland drum set will get a jam session. I tore it all apart yesterday and reassembled it because of stability issues. It's stable now. Thubs Up

So OXY, the guy went by the name of Charles. He also started a cult called the Atticus Society. Brook became a member of that society at least for a short time. Like maybe a year or so. He highly regarded her but that was because he was after something. He was after an artifact and sought Brook' s knowledge of it. It had to do with an underground large room that was flooded somewhere in Egypt. When Brook realized that he was using her, she departed. It was shortly thereafter that the society broke up because of internal dramas.

So this morning I spent a little time on trying to figure out why your thread acts the way it does when we try to access it. I even tried to analyze the HTML coding but that's above my pay grade. I may have a theory. There is a term called handshaking when it comes to computers. Where hardware will handshake through codes with other hardware. My theory is your keyboard is bad. The keyboard is a code generator that generates codes from your input so that it will handshake with the computer. If the keyboard is damaged it will not transfer the right codes to the computer. So, if you have a desktop computer just swap out the keyboard with another one. If you have a laptop and are savvy enough you can order one for the laptop and swap it out. Not so easy to do that. The reason for this theory is because it is on your end. I've written real long posts before and never had a problem like you have. The server will process a certain amount of bandwidth containing information. If you surpass that, it just won't acknowledge the excess information. And since you're the only one I have ever seen have this problem, it tells me that it has to be on your end. So try that to see if that fixes your problem with your thread. Or you could do it the long way to solve that situation. Give that a whirl. It might make all the difference. Thubs Up

So on today's menu, we are going to try something just a little different. Going to do some spaghetti tweaking. Instead of spaghetti, we are going to use rigatoni, mozzarella cheese and ricotta, homemade meatballs, and Italian sausage, with Italian gravy. And of course, we're going to use the instant pot. I'll write down what I do and pass it on. But it sounds good to me! The Floyd

Mudra wrote,

"When one takes the character of a warrior the enemy is waiting around the corner. It's part of our journey to total freedom. These enemies Don Juan would call them " petty tyrants ". In The warrior's quest for total freedom, the encounter with the petty tyrant is an opportunity and a blessing. Explanation at the link on clicking: Petty Tyrants"

So the night after posting my last response to, Mudra, where I had commented on the crap going on in DC, apparently my comment somehow got heard. Because that night in the dream state, I was attacked. A father-son duo came after me. The son came first and after I dispatched him, the father came. I also put him to rest. What was very strange was the weapons they were using were ancient in design. Take two broad axes with curved handles and join them together at the butt of the handles. They were designed to also separate for hand-to-hand combat. However, in this battle, they were thrown at me and they worked very much like a boomerang. Where in one moment you would duck and be glad you ducked, but it would come back around and get you. When these broad axes were joined, you're looking at a weapon that was about 6 feet long and the edge of the blades were about afoot. Another weird thing was when they were thrown, you could see them coming like 20 feet above the ground. What I did was catch them and used them on them. That was a weird night and I had no intentions of that night and going to battle once more.

Now last night was really weird too. I found myself on a spaceship, in a room where there was an experiment going on. A genetic one. There was a table and on this table was a very large glass tube. It was a chamber that reminded me of one of those old green bottles, 4 feet diameter, and about 8 feet long. Looking inside it, I saw a distorted life form that had gone wrong. Then I woke up. Why I had this dream is beyond me.

That was one really cool gif, Mudra. JT

A couple of weeks ago, I had a little mini session and what came through was a volcano that erupted somewhere in the Western region of the United States. Maybe in the mammoth region of California. Then this morning, I had a vision of our planet experiencing turbulence going through space. To the point where that turbulence could be felt by everybody. It was as though she was traveling through a density field. End of session.

As far as these chemtrails go and organite, I'm not exactly sure this is the way to go. Even if you set up a cloudbuster in your backyard, you are only reacting to a portion of a chemtrail. Unless the whole community has a cloudbuster in their backyard, I think you are only treating and reacting to a small part of the problem.

Also if you do any research on YouTube, many of those videos are flawed big time! Talking about making them. It's not just a matter of taking some crystals, some metal, and resin in making a pyramid for decoration's sake. But have at that if you like that. I find some of the terminology in the process also flawed. Resin doesn't dry. It cures. Just like cement where cement doesn't dry it cures. Also, where people dump crystals into a mold is also flawed. You have to program the crystals with your intentions. Another thing to consider are the properties of the crystals that you are using. Plus the metals. And to go by hearsay of what someone says the properties are is very misleading. You have to research that out at a greater depth. And if you have no background in electronics your results will be very limited. I say all this because this is a science and one must educate themselves to achieve the desired results. I'm talking about maximizing your efforts. For instance, one must understand the conductivity properties of a metal that is being used. And how a crystal will react to that metal in terms of conductance. What you are trying to do is to establish a resonant frequency between the two. Once you achieve that, then you got something.

Well, I've rambled on enough for today. Breakfast is over and the dishes are done. Time to go play some drums. Fighters

Namaste'

Rest in Peace Neil

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/neil-peart-rush-obituary-936221/
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places
    Lookin' for love in too many faces
    Searchin' their eyes
    Lookin' for traces of what I'm dreaming of
    The Floyd

That's spot on. Thanks Morpheus Double Thumbs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. I remember Brook talking about Charles and Atticus. I've imagined Brook to be an Oracle (if not The Oracle) to supplement my strange religious and political science-fiction. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty about attempting to incorporate her MO into my MO (even though this was simply for research purposes). I still don't know much about Egyptology, yet I understand that Christianity is not the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth, and owes a lot to an unacknowledged antiquity (or something to that effect). It seems as if people use each other a lot. I recently watched Bill Ryan talk about the 'Anglo Saxon Mission' (from 2010) and it is still chilling (but I never know how accurate anyone is).

I'm warming to the concept of research without posting or talking. Arriving at various understandings, and then trying to impress others, is probably a lost cause, especially if the research is not for the purpose of giving people what they want, and telling them what they wish to hear, to make a fast buck. I've been reviewing some of my older threads, and I can see why people have mostly ignored me throughout the years. They're still profound to me (on an exploratory level) yet they're probably only of interest to me. They're pretty obscure and intricate. One would have to work at promoting the material to get much of a response. This would ultimately involve becoming yet another huckster (or something to that effect).  

Regarding my inaccessible posts, I appreciate your suggestions, and I'll probably buy another laptop in a year or two, but I'm trying to not post on the internet. I thought my life was ruined, but it was nothing compared to the ruination of trying to make a difference on the internet in an open and honest manner. Also, my posts are problematic because I use too many videos. The text and images don't seem to be a problem, regardless of how many words or images I include. It's the videos. But I'd rather point people toward videos which say things so much better than I can. My plan is to do nothing and say nothing. I might try to write some dumb book so I can retire, but I'm not expecting much. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:13 pm

LionHawk wrote

A couple of weeks ago, I had a little mini session and what came through was a volcano that erupted somewhere in the Western region of the United States. Maybe in the mammoth region of California. Then this morning, I had a vision of our planet experiencing turbulence going through space. To the point where that turbulence could be felt by everybody. It was as though she was traveling through a density field. End of session.

I can relate to this. The moment I read " density field " it rang a bell as to what I am perceiving in my microcosm lately where space turns into stone and I am unable to swim through it. Some force field of some sort holds me back and I can hardly breathe.

Just spotting this and it eases up for me but my body suffers from being in that field.

Love from me
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:33 pm

mudra wrote:LionHawk wrote

I can relate to this. The moment I read " density field " it rang a bell as to what I am perceiving in my microcosm lately where space turns into stone and I am unable to swim through it. Some force field of some sort holds me back and I can hardly breathe.

Just spotting this and it eases up for me but my body suffers from being in that field.

Love from me
    mudra

That's because it is stone. Small ones and also dust particles. Gaia looks like a comet going through space. It is also putting one hell of a strain on her magnetic field. It's like warping it and creating small eddies just under the ionosphere. It is actually pretty scary to see. I also sense an intelligence behind this. The attitude of which is like if we can't bomb the planet with a meteor we will just put something in her way. That's what I am picking up. Almost like an AI intelligence or a combination of both AI and alien. Another thing I get is this density field is large enough to have created its own gravity field. I'll work on it here in an hour so, just let me know if you feel better tomorrow. I guess I gotta go plow some rocks. I also wonder what effect this may have on a pole shift? Where the polls teeter in place as compared to just flipping over. I don't know…

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 pm