tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Hi Mudra!

Still breathing over here. Things have sure gotten crazy in just one week. Folks are buying up all the guns and ammo. Many gun shops have been emptied out. Panic in food stores...

Funny how the media isn't focused on the homelessness anymore. Where did they go? Also the elderly? What about them? Does this also stop human trafficking? And if it doesn't, how does that affect the spread? A mutating virus? A Global Event. Just in a couple of months. They're treating it like a flu, but its no flu. Get paid to stay at home?

They don't know how this will play itself out. Nobody knows...

Then throw in all the family and friend stuff. It's a pickle for sure.

Focus on water. Get all you can.

Glad you are well!

Namaste'

Very happy to know you are still with us LH.
    Although the ride in this world is getting quite shaky.
    I agree they don't know themselves how it will play out.
    Today I learned the US decided to step down on the Defense 2020 exercise
    they had planned to deploy in the Eu. The greatest one ever planned !
    That tells me things may have gotten out of hand  somewhere.
    Stay safe my friend.
    You are clever, witty, wise and aware and you have got a great Heart.
    You have got a roof, a garden, a van... These are good cards in your hands.
    Make the most with what you have and remember you are in my Heart always.
    What a ride !
    Pop in here every now and then even if just to say hello.
    That would be nice while we still can.  

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello Lionhawk you have been appearing on the shore of my condciousness lately. I have a feeling you may still be around. Life has certainly taken a U turn in a few months hasn't it ? Hope you are doing well.

Know you still have friends here in the Mists. It would be great you drop a line here and keep us uptodate.

Would you have left this plane in the meantime then I wish you a safe journey home. I will meet you there on the lighter plane when my own time comes.

Be well.

Much love for you
    mudra

ClearWater and Sanicle like this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    Hello Lionhawk you have been appearing on the shore of my consciousness lately. I have a feeling you may still be around. Life has certainly taken a U-turn in a few months, hasn't it? Hope you are doing well.

I do check in from time to time. Aside from the check-ins, I send you hugs all the time!

Know you still have friends here in the Mists. It would be great you drop a line here and keep us up to date.

As far as an update, we had a 5.1 earthquake, 60 miles away, give or take, from the house. No damage as the house shook side to side. Nothing fell. Interestingly though, the quake lasted 10 seconds up there and twenty seconds down here. The stores have toilet paper once again. Been stockpiling food. You would have been severely challenged to have a garden this year. It would either rot or washed away with all the rain we have gotten this year. Hurricane season is upon us now.

Serious update: China is going to be wiped out. Check out their weather. Unreal. It's just beginning even though it has been going on for a few months now. There is a reason.

Would you have left this plane in the meantime then I wish you a safe journey home. I will meet you there on the lighter plane when my own time comes.

Thank-you Mudra. I will make it a point to be there when it is your time since you are a real true friend. Much love to you too!

Be well.

Much love for you
    mudra

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:50 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Img_0210

Cheerful Thank You LionHawk.
    Good to see you are still holding a panoramic view on the ship.  Lionhawk
    Friends are precious.
    The times have sure become bumpy on all sorts of levels and global scale.
    There are reasons for the world tipping over, for things being played out as they are I agree.
    Time has come for me to turn within and complete the inner world's map.
    Where it all begins, although ...its long been forgotten in the outside realm.

Much Love and blessings to you.
    mudra

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:19 pm

Happy birthday Andy

Blessings and love from me
    Hope all is well with you

Hugs

mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Ac78b510

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 D46a3b10

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:53 am

Thank you very much, Mudra!  I love you

I think of you every day! I also hope your kids are doing okay as well. Very Happy

I do have an update but my higher self said not to post it here. It's a damn shame too because this update is a mind-blower.

The only thing I will share is that Brook's Estate is now concluded. Even Karmically. And I also offer an apology for any distress she may have caused anyone here. All I know is that that wasn't her intention. I had wanted to share that a year ago, but...

Forgive me for also being reserved, as I don't want to upset anyone in any way. Never did.

Sincerely,

Lionhawk

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater and Ashera like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:42 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Ff065710

In Lak’ech Ala K’in Lionhawk,

Good to see you are well and a messenger of good news.
    You were able to bring Brook's estate to conclusion and turn a page.
    I do feel this created a true relief. Well done of you 😊

If Brook created any upset on this forum let her be reassured she has
    long been forgiven and only Love remains for her.
    I trust the same is true for you.
    Would anyone here  think otherwise they should say so now.

Are we not all conscious we came down here on Earth as a soul family ?
    We should have learned by now that none of us has been left intact from doing so.
    This place is so dense and charged up that it is easy to hurt one another
    unwillingly, unintentionally and yet at the same time inevitably.

This is a universe of distortion where everyone of us has to walk their way through
    the hall of mirrors to get back to Source while undergoing life and livingness.
    This is our fate, our daily challenge.

A mirror is a great symbol actually because it also points to us that the perception
    of our experience  doesn't need to remain stuck on the wall forever,
    there is  space there we can walk through , see things with greater depth
    and move beyond mere apparences.The more fluid then, smooth, resilient our beliefs are,
    the higher we vibrate and the closer we are to Source.

Now as far as how I and my kids are doing, I sadly have to say this week has been the most challenging we have had since a few years.  
    We could do with everyone's prayers and heartfelt visions that the sky opens up for us
    and that enough Love and good will comes through so an optimal variation of paradigm takes
    place 🙏

Take good care of you 💗

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:18 pm

I'm glad to see you posting LionHawk and often think of you. I agree with mudra. Brook was just following her path and felt free to express herself and share her discoveries. I appreciated her input and learned much from both of you. Mahalo

You might enjoy listening to Gene DeCode's latest interview. It may tie into your higher self-update... or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNq14BJZAAw
    Gene DeCode with Michael Jaco 3/17/21
    DUMBs; fight for it all
    Navy Seal Michael Jaco: Gene Decode Breaks Down The DUMB Situation
    & Isolation of Antarctica Before The Final Assault!

Partial transcript:

Michael: hello everyone it's Michael Jayco with unleashing intuition secrets and i'm joined today by gene decode. now gene decode and i you know did a show probably about three weeks ago or so um back in uh has like almost 400 000 views. it's like genius you're like people want to know what you know so let's let's jump right into it. what do you want to start off with. i know we were kind of talking a little something about uh just before we started on so what would you like to focus on in the beginning here.

Gene: i’m up to your lead Michael. Anything you like.

Michael: Yeah. So there's a there seems to be a delay in taking down this deep state. i don't know what that's all about. What do you yeah so you know on that you know based on the video clip that was played from gene unleashed backstage level about the seriousness of this war.

Gene: like I said there um that was an introductory to a decode i did on some non-terrestrial situations that are involved here and this war is not like world war one or two.

This is a war for creation. This is a war for humans and all of humanity everywhere. this is a war for the milky way, our solar system. It’s a war for it all. This is the war. The beginning of the war between dark and light. If we do not prevail here we're done. There's nowhere you’re gonna run and hide and stick your head in a hole in the ground. You can’t. Their plans uh plan B, that they're on now is to go in their DUMBs, take 500 million Chinese that they have realized through the history of humanity are the only group that don't rebel against slavery.

Every other group does. So they will take them. Go underground in their DUMBs. they still have enough left. Although most in the US are cleaned out and they'rethe alliance is cleaning them out all over the place.

The situation such they still have enough they could do that and eradicate all life on earth and then proceed outwards through the galaxy once they're done and then on through creation. So this is as serious as it gets and i understand that and you know it's and everybody needs to understand that we stand together back-to-back with our weapons pointed at the cabal and not each other and we go and take it to the cabal and not each other. That's what they want and then it's serious. You're not going to run in heights if you're going to join the other team or whatever. You're not of them. I guarantee even if you think you are, you’re not. Even if you’re non-terrestrial and you think you're up there. You’re not. You're a tool and the upper above you is going to take you out when they're done. Just like the Native American trackers that tracked down other tribes and then they took them out when they didn't need them and then same for those elite supposedly thought they were elite, they got taken out too. So that's the way the cabal works all the way up the chain to the very top. You’re just food when they're done with you. They don't need you. Then you're done. So that being said however, i do know, that there's a flag officer situation in which they’re debating when and where and how and so i would suggest that that debate needs to come to a realization that in a war between dark and light that we're involved in that has a 5d chess game, where you have moves and counter moves and at the point we're at now, there's a thousand variables and a thousand different scenarios and a thousand different playouts from every scenario that a super genius stable genius like Trump could hold 500 of those thousand in his mind or some trained combat veteran like Michael could. You know hold 500 in battle in his mind. A quantum computer could hold 750 but only god can hold all thousand variables, so at some point you've got to make a decision and you've got to come to a decision and realize that you proceed, you do your prayers and you put it in god's hands and you proceed and you know we'll have the Red Sea moment and we'll go out into the red sea and we'll see the Pharaoh's troops coming after us and we get out and it'll close over. You've got to trust in god and you've got to move forward. yYou cannot wait till 2024 and i would suggest you cannot wait till 2022.

It's got to happen because if you do and math the cabal moves with their mass, you know beyond mass to vaccination mandate and they start doing things that do certain you know, second amendment and all of that gone. The American people that voted for Trump, a good 50% of them are you know armed and ready and will if the military is not going to do anything. They, if they don't see it at a certain point ,they’re going to say “Okay, fine. If you're not, we will.” So it cannot be allowed to wait too long.

i'm just saying i don't have the flow from other than down to me and i don't have the privy of the details but i've been told that there are certain situations or disagreements, or exactly, how and when and where and precisely what to do you gotta at a certain point.

In a martial arts conflict, you know i’ve been in fights and been in all that and hand-hand combat and all that stuff and i watch my enemy come in and learn his moves over and over he comes in and I, you know, I inflict some injury.

I do some damage each time he comes in and I watch all of his techniques and I learn but at a certain point you got to go. He's going to keep coming and coming and coming and coming he's getting weaker and weaker and weaker, yes but at certain point you got to take it to him and take him out. That's it and we're pretty much near that point right now. So if there's going to come a point where if you go past that, he’s going to go get buddies. He’s going to come back with some buddies (evil ET aliens), so we can't allow that. So it's a choice has got to be made and then all you can do is pray. Leave it. The rest in god's hands. Those other 250 variables in god's speed. So you have my prayers and I you know all those who are devout and know there's only one god of all creation and the son of Jesus Christ of the lord and savior and all those who have made oaths to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic. We understand that casualties will happen and life limb and property etc and we accept it and so it has to happen at some point. It has to happen. So i'm saying godspeed and make a choice and let's move.

Michael: Yeah. Awesome. Both of us you know having military backgrounds, we we know how to be patient because we know that things changed. I was in a Panama invasion. I was there many months before we actually did an invasion and um uh you know we had Noriega. Like, you know taunting the us. i'm like, why don't we come in and spank this guy right now but there were things that were, you know, going on situations were in motion trying to align things just perfectly because i was there, still team six and Delta and all of us, uh we started to see things that were being manipulated and uh you....
    07:29

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:59 pm

Good to see you posting, Lionhawk! Belated Happy Birthday! I regularly listen to Jeffrey Daugherty, and in some ways he reminds me of you! I used to regularly listen to Sherry Shriner, and in some ways she reminds me of Jeffrey. Anyway, I hope all is well (especially under the circumstances). Mudra just mentioned something about the soul-family who came to Earth. This is key. I've been doing a lot of cryptic-hypothesizing regarding this solar system, and it deeply frightens me (even though I often act like its a big-joke). The Mists regulars mostly don't talk to me anymore, and I have some ideas why this might be the case. I had huge health issues in 2020 and now I'm semi-retired while I feel worse and think less. Ashera regularly pesters me, but its mostly benign. Sometimes she reminds me of Raven and/or Pris! Femme Fatale?? I might be an Ancient-Bad@$$ in Sheep's-Clothing! Raven said I was "No Good" and posted the video "You're No Good! You're No Good! You're No Good! Baby, You're No Good!" That frankly wouldn't surprise me, but adverse circumstances might've had a lot to do with that! I'm trying to not post (really) while I meditate on my notes, newspapers, videos, and books. I'm winding things down as the end nears. Thank-you everyone for your wisdom. I still don't know what happened between 2008 and 2021 in PA and MOA. High Strangeness! What Would Linda Moulton Howe Say? Namaste and Godspeed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:19 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Bron-broen
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 pm

Oxy,

The reason why I flew by to visit here today actually had to do with you believe it or not. The very thought of what questions you might ask as to my update crossed my mind if I was to post it. The reason being is because I may have some answers for you. Questions that you have asked and continue to ask. And just so you know, I do read your postings. About 75% of the time that I come by here, I go to your thread first. So just know that I appreciate your efforts and that you are a true blessing to this place. Always have been. You are needed here. But also understand that many folks are not up to speed to your satisfaction as to the understandings you pose on this level of knowledge. Only a small percentage. It seems to get lonelier the more you increase your frequency because these subjects are frequency specific and then factor in that everyone has their questions on their paths. And this is also why there are not many here compared to other sites and this is merely my opinion on that. So please don't think that what you post is a waste of your time. This Planet needs your services and you keep everyone on their toes. No one does it in the way that you do. And that is a good thing! Double Thumbs Up Toast So keep on doing what you do!

So I am going to throw you a bone. This bone is a major one. About 2 years ago, I was sitting in front of my computer listening to some cool jazz, just chill-in. I had my eyes closed. The music came to a stop. After a few minutes, a being popped up in my mind's eye. Surprised me. I wasn't doing any kind of session work and wasn't expecting anything. And in a way kind of startled me because of his appearance and the fact I wasn't trying to contact anyone. His face was human-looking but so very old. Leather-like but even beyond that. Hard to describe it. It might have also been a projection and not really his true form. Simply because he might have wanted me to focus on the age factor. So stupid me didn't even say hello but I asked him right away how old are you? I asked that of him as in a reaction. Bad manners on my part. Blink He says, about 3 billion years. I was floored and speechless. As you know I have had a lot of contact experiences. But this was the first time I was speechless. And that is hard to do. So he then tells me that this meeting was an introduction. Then he disappeared. The whole thing lasted a few minutes.

So I just took this contact experience and just filed it away. That's how I chalked it up and within a few days, didn't think much of it. The only thing I came to realize is that he had accessed me through my crown chakra. The meeting was neutral so no harm done there.

So, this past Dec. he showed up again but this time I wasn't startled. He informs me that there has to be a period of time for me to acclimate so we can properly communicate. Then he disappears again.

I don't even know if he has a name. And in the last week, I have been able to figure a few things out. Remember Stargate? The Ancients? He is one. Do you remember when I showed a NASA pic of a huge white light coming out of a black hole? This event occurred in 2016. It's here on the Bridge-Way somewhere. And do you remember about a ship that I saw and gave some details on? It was around that time that I was going out there to investigate. Anyways, this light that came out of the black hole is actually a lightship, literally. Also gigantic in size. And it belongs to the Ancients. When I did my scan, when the ship came through, there were areas in space that lit up. It was like all the bells and whistles all came on at the same time, like someone just flipped a switch. When I saw these energy signatures all over the place, as in many different star systems around our system, I zoomed in to find out a huge network of places with one major energy signature. One civilization spread over light-years of distance.

This ancient ship is parked and cloaked well outside Jupiter's orbit around the Sun. I want to say between Jupiter and Neptune as in the middle, between, if that makes any sense. The ship makes Jupiter look like a pinhead. It's that huge. I received two communications just last night. #1 They had left here with a smaller ship and had gone to another Universe with a smaller ship and came back with a larger one. #2 They are also waiting for another allied faction to come. The difference here is that they are of a different species with a small fleet from some location in our Universe. This other faction is very advanced as well but I don't have anything to say about them except I saw what they look like. Humanoid.

Another side note is that these Ancients are at least 13th dimensional.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Downlo10

I will continue to work on this. I don't know why they contacted me as yet, but I speculate that is because I have gone to the 13th dimension as most of you are aware of with my encounter with Sol. And who knows with their advanced technology as they could have picked up my energy signature that was out there investigating.

Did you also notice that two musicians that I posted their music on the Bridge-Way, Neil Peart and Kenny Rodgers, died last year?

So this is one chapter of the update. I hope my higher-self doesn't perceive me as going against the grain, telling you this OXY. The rest of the update is in lockdown mode. Due to the first amendment violations, I have encountered and my issues that I have concerning virtual property. In other words, I don't want to create any problems here that will cause any distress to anyone here.

See you on the next fly-by and God Bless you, Man!

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:00 am

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I've read your post and I will re-read it. I keep saying I'm feeling worse while thinking less and that's no joke. I think I might not be welcome in this solar system. I'm probably not supposed to be here. Carol once told me my coding was wrong. I've been doing a lot of religious and political science-fiction which might only be meaningful to me, but I welcome all interest and input. I might really be in the process of going down in the deep-end for the last time. Sherry Shriner spoke of a near-future "Candle Snuffing Time" wherein genuinely good people are eliminated or otherwise destroyed. I might be a Manchurian-Scapegoat of some sort, wherein one is built-up and consequently cut-down (doing a lot of damage while attempting to do the 'right-thing'). I should probably just continue in semi-retirement in my semi-vegetative state while saying, writing, and doing very-little. I might write something to pay the bills, but I think I need to be very-wary of proudly walking out on a broken limb. I might need to silently and privately imagine possibilities relative to theodicy and eschatology relative to freedom and responsibility. I frankly think I might be in a huge amount of trouble which I'm not yet aware of. The Big Galactic Guns might need to fight this out in their own way and time. Who knows what our soul-histories really reveal?? The Judgment was Set and the Books Were Opened?? 'RA' (or whoever the heck he really was) seemed to know the whole-story but he wouldn't answer most of my questions. He often said, "You Know I Can't Tell You That." Anyway, you are in a league way above mine. You might really be Morpheus. Brook might really be the Oracle. I might really be Neo. I've got a good heart, but I'm not too bright. I seem to be waiting for something. Another life, perhaps. Being the 'One' is SO Overrated. I'm half-kidding and half-serious. Enough for Now. Namaste and Godspeed.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:06 am

OXY,

I don't think this RA of yours had your best interest in mind. The RA that I know, would have answered your questions. Keep in mind that the Darkside duplicated many souls. Created imposters so they could manipulate folks to their will and agendas for the sake of control. It's called, "suppression." By not answering your questions, he was controlling you, using you, and suppressing you. He took you for an easy target because you were eager to learn. This occurred because you probably didn't shield yourself.

Spiritual protection is a must and must be the priority protocol before you seek your truth. This is the code that you were missing. Maybe not the codes that make-up you. It's a code of operation. And one must incorporate this code in their regiment to be successful. This is also not to say Carol isn't right either as to what she conveyed to you. As Sol told me that it does come down to codes. You will have to do some inner work to find that answer. Until you do, the merry-go-round will keep on spinning. You will continue to feel stuck, up and down emotionally, etc. IMO, it has created so much stress on you that your physical body is paying the price for it. In truth, you are the one that can heal yourself. It's a choice. All you have to do is choose what will be for your highest and best good. Do a meditation on that and things will fall into place for you. It's not hard to do as long as you don't get in your own way. 5 minutes if you can meditate. Do a grounding, then shield yourself, then deploy your choice, then ground again as this will lock your choice in place. If I can do it, you can do it.  Thubs Up

Getting back to this RA subject...It is not just the name of a person. It is also a place, a realm if you will. A construct of sorts. Orion's belt, and the 3 stars we see in the night's sky. We, from the Angelic realm, see these three stars as EL-AN-RA. The EL realm is the construct of the original dragons. The An realm is the Angelic realm. The RA realm is of the original Feline construct. All 3 realms were formed way back in antiquity. This RA realm also included some humans in later cycles. The RA as we know him was one of these humans. The reason for incorporating the humans was due to the Dragon race. The negative dragons were consuming humans. Sound familiar? And because of the set up of polarity in this Universe, there were those that chose the negative path from all three realms. Fallen Angels and the like. You get the idea. The Dragon Race, the negative ones, also incorporated some humans as well. The purpose of which to infiltrate and hide behind these humans to stay hidden, so they could implement their agenda of control. Their strategy to acquire resources. Also power.

This RA contingency was aligned with the Prime Creator's quest to create life and went about propagating the Universe with life. They also have incredible technology to do this. However, when they got here, they didn't have the proper codes to apply their technology to the Planet. But... they knew where to get the proper codes. The problem they had however was where the codes were located was very far away. At the edge of our Universe. So instead of leaving and fetching the codes themselves, they found themselves in a paradox of sorts, because if they had left, all the work they had done up to this point would have been done for nothing. So, being a neighbor in Orion's belt, they decided to ask the "An" faction for some assistance. The "AN" faction complied to help out. That being said, I was chosen for this task. The only catch was that I had to go there by ship. The reason for that was because of the cargo containing the codes needed a container something similar to cryo because of the delicacy of the cargo and the journey back.

The ship I had was called Amelia and she was an organic ship, meaning she was alive. She was also equipped with phasing technology. I think this why the RA faction sought our help as well as I think our phasing technology was slightly better than theirs. Then when you factor in our realm uses this technology to be in another phase of space and time, and my destination was also out of phase, it seemed to be the right fit for the task at hand.  

The place was called "Astaria." A beautiful planet several times larger than Earth. Much like Earth in a sense. It had mountains, all kinds of plants and trees. Even animal life. Calm weather and a comfortable temperature. The animal life there lived in harmony with each other. There was no killing of each other. The lions there would also greet you and guide you to where you needed to go. They were white with a very slight blond hue. Walk with you, side by side. Even smile at you. Also, converse with you in a jovial way.  

The cargo turned out to be Brook. At that time, I still had chunks of memory loss due to my fall from grace and so I didn't recognize her as my twin-flame. Apparently, my Angelic Mother knew something I didn't and that was her reasoning for sending me in the first place. So I got Brook tucked away and I brought her back to the RA faction, safe and sound. This also happened during the timeline of Atlantis.

So the next thing that had to happen was for Brook to go through a transformation that would incorporate Brook's matrix into the RA matrix. It was done genetically using Ra's genes and energetically inserted into Sekhmet. Much like how Jesus came into this world. As in immaculate conception. She was born and they named her ISIS. Genesis. Genes of ISIS. Genesis being a new beginning.

The codes contained within her accessed the sun disk technology that procreated life on this very Planet. Not all life as it were but enough to assist Gaia to upgrade her coding to promote life.

When Atlantis got destroyed, the RA faction grabbed their technology and got out just in a nick of time. They came back to complete their work in the timeline of Eygpt.

For security purposes, we had to keep this info a secret. But now you know the story. I can tell the story now that she is gone. With just one exception. As it turns out she is the Goddess of Astaria, just as Gaia is the Goddess of this World. How's that for transparency?

So RA was her father and Sekhmet was her mother.

I'm tired now as this took a lot out of me with all the past memory stuff I had to put together. Egypt is another story, best served on another day.

You all have a great day!  Big Grin 3

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I mostly read your posts without attempting to discuss them. I appreciate them and utilize their insights while moving on to thoughts and tasks more down to earth. I perceive that there are those with reincarnation-recall which I am not privileged (or cursed) to experience. "Brighten the Corner Where You Are." Still, I keep striving out into the deep. Why?? Because its there and because I can. Someday, someone will make a career out of Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon. I'm mostly NOT Kidding. Imagine writing a Doctoral Dissertation in Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon!! They would need an Ivy-League Education, an Open-Mind, and Thick-Skin!! I've tried to combine some of your material with a general alternative-research context for Sirius-Researchers, but realistically, very-few can and will become diligent-students of what might ultimately usher in a Neo-Renaissance!! I need to read, exercise, and rest. I'm struggling to retain some semblance of sanity and solvency. Hope Springs Eternal. Regarding RA and All Gods and Goddesses, deception might be the Coin of the Realm in a lot of instances. Those at the Top of the Pyramid might have the perspective and resources to do whatever the hell they want to, rendering the Commoners deceived and helpless. Also, Power Corrupts, and Absolute-Power Corrupts Absolutely. But What if RA, and All Gods and Goddesses MUST Play God?? "What is One to Do When to Rule Men it is Necessary to Deceive Them??" What if the Arrogant Bastards Shall Inherit the Earth?? This thing might be darker and nastier than we think (or can think). The Horror.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:13 pm

OXY,

You mentioned that you are waiting for something. Same here! That "something" that I am waiting for is the only reason why I am still here. Since Brook's passing and for a period of time, I had about a dozen opportunities to crossover. Near-death experiences. They were excruciating. It wasn't because I didn't want to live. Or because Brook had passed over. In other words, it wasn't because of a single issue. It was the combination of several things. Including my health issues. But I fought through each time, hanging onto something I learned from the Wilderness School. "NEVER GIVE UP!" It was spoken to me by my counselor at the school. 1975.

It would be an easy thing for me to do for a few reasons. One of those reasons is that I had come full circle completing why I came here in the first place. It came down to having no "purpose," to go on. Another is that I am not afraid of death. If anything, I look forward to the day to be free from the intense physical pain that I go through 24/7. I also look forward to going home.

You may be wondering why I am telling you all this. About a year ago, Kate and I had a conversation. Kate was very much concerned about the NDEs according to what came up on her spiritual charts. She asked me, "How do you see yourself leaving this World?" So instead of just giving her a reactive answer like I don't know, I performed a mini session and went within to see how I would be exiting this World.

It was like a mini-scene from the movie, 2012. But on a much smaller scale because of where I was at. I was in a house, living room with another room that looked like a fully in-closed patio with windows. The thing was that there were 4 steps going up to the patio and I was sitting on the patio floor looking back at the living room atop of the stairs. I had my right foot on one of the steps. Looking back towards the living room, at the far end of the living room, the roof of the house had collapsed. One peak out the living room window I saw fire. And then flames shot in the house where the roof had collapsed. A plasma ball quickly overtook me and I watched myself phase-out. There was no pain. No heat from the fire. But what was strange was the fire. It looked like plasma mixed in the fire. Also, the moment I had looked out the window, the flames and the plasma were traveling horizontally at a tremendous speed, flattening the flames. The scene looked like a hurricane of fire and plasma instead of water.

Plasma? What's up with that? So I asked myself what would make this firestorm travel so fast, like a hurricane? Then it dawned on me. The Sun.

So about a month ago, I did a session and decided to check in with Sol. But first, do you remember the density field that Mudra and I were discussing here on the Bridge-Way, that we had an encounter with, early last year? I had also wondered about how that was going to affect our weather? A couple of months later my suspicions became a reality. We have since seen storm systems that exploded in size. I recall one system that crossed most of Europe stretching down to Northern Africa, 3000 miles in size. One here in the States that stretched at least 2000 miles going from Arizona all the way up to the North East? And look at what has happened since. Almost 30 tornadoes just this past Tuesday. Record snows and temperatures. Flooding, etc. I live in the Southeast and it has been one stressful year for me personally. Especially when you factor in an F-2 tornado and the leading wall of it came within 40' of our house on Oct. 23, 2017. I can't tell you how much rain we have had here this past year.

But the keyword is density. Getting back to Sol, he informs me that he has to make a serious change concerning his coding. {there's that word again. "Coding." Thanks, Carol for providing that trigger word to OXY} So I asked why? He says because of an area of space we are approaching involving density. If I don't, this system will likely perish. He says that I have had to do this many times before and each time is always slightly different. In terms of our navigational orbit in our Galaxy. Almost all systems go through this cyclical process and will differ accordingly to their location in our Galaxy. Typically most systems will have a shorter cyclical orbit as they become closer to the center of our galaxy but that also depends on the attributes of the system, such as the mass of the system, the composition of the system, and the gravitational effects created from their fellow nearby Star brothers. Every system dances with other systems and is based on fractal mechanics. Basically speaking of course.

I smiled when he said Star brothers. Fractal mechanics????????? Never heard that before. I'm glad he kept it basic. So what does all this mean?

IMO, our Solar System is heading toward a minefield of sorts. It also sounds like an act of system preservation. If I approached this from a POV and compare it to computers when you install new software, the first thing you do is shut down all programs, install new software, "CODES," and then reboot the system. Could the process of shutting down programs be the Grand Solar Minimum that is in progress? And what happens after the reboot? During the reboot process, there is a period of time where your screen is dark or blank, and then Windows suddenly pops up. Like a flash. Could it be that Sol is going to flash us? If he does, then IMO, we are going to have that hurricane of plasma coming to every neighborhood you know of. And it won't be just us. It will happen throughout the whole system. Since everything is connected or networked, does that mean all the planets will go through the same process? I mean if Sol is the mainframe and all the planets are the peripherals. You shut down the mainframe, your peripherals shut down too!

Could this be also the moment of ascension for all of us? Is this the reason why the Ancients have come back home? Am I starting to sound like you, OXY? Care to take over? If Sol changes his coding, that would tell me that the light he emits will change the coding for all the planets because those codes will be held within the photons coming here. If this is the case, the codes we contain will just fry because the frequency will have changed in such a dramatic way. Even if you could survive this Plasma storm, your physical body is not designed for such an overload. Or even your mind.

My gut tells me that the potential of this event occurring is potentially very high. I also speculate that this could happen very, very soon. Like in a few years. I say that because of the return of the Ancients. You just don't show up returning home from another Universe unless something is about to happen. So this is the "something" I am waiting for.

According to my soul contract, my exit date is 68 years old. 5 years away and if the plasma storm that I experienced in my session is accurate, well....?

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Thank-you, Lionhawk. I'm saddened by your pain issues. Suffering has DEEPLY Disillusioned Me. Bart Ehrman became an atheist, primarily because of Suffering. I have my own solutions, but they're mostly NOT Nice. My father suffered chronic back-pain for decades (including partially-successful lower-back surgery). I don't know where to begin or end. I'm frankly trying to STOP thinking about all the alternative stuff. Figuratively, I only climbed a couple of small hills, and now I'm way over the hill and going downhill fast. Call it a Lifetime-Mulligan, if you will. RA kept talking ominously about the Sun. I keep thinking about Douglas Vogt and God's Day of Judgment regarding a solar-event in 2046. He was speaking in terms of a Nova, with superheating followed by supercooling. But what if the Sun doesn't change much at all. I discussed the Immanent Nova concept with a professional astronomer, and he thought it was BS. As you know, I'm thinking in terms of 2001: A Space Odyssey fan-fiction within this website. Consider HAL and/or SAL controlled Planetary-Propulsion reminiscent of the Pods. What if humanity screwed-up, causing HAL and/or SAL to move all the planets in the solar system closer to the Sun (possibly including pole-flips)?? Perhaps the traumatized souls survive the reboot while most everything else burns to a crisp, followed by all things being made new in a Neo Solar-System Garden of Eden?? Who Knows?? RA told me, "87% of humanity will go insane when they learn the truth" and "Humanity is Screwed". Consider Al Bielek regarding AD 2137 and 2749 (especially in light of my United States of the Solar System, AD 2133 concept). Several Individuals of Interest told me (mostly around 2016) of at least 80% of humanity perishing in the near-future. In 2010 (The Year We Made Contact) RA told me, "In 20 years you'll be working for us." That would be in 2030. Not that far away from your target date. I'm fixated on the Supercomputer-Matrix concept, but I don't know where to begin or end. I suspect I should just drink a Big Cup of Shut the Fvck Up as I semi-retire in my semi-vegetative state. I think Carol knows what I'm talking about in this paragraph but we don't talk about it. It's probably easier that way. I don't dig fast and deep down the Rabbit-Hole. Just the Opposite. I'm more recently taking a brand-new look at Deuteronomy, Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes (rather than all the fancy scientific and esoteric stuff). Actually, I'm trying to spend most of my time reading The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal when I'm not exercising in nature. I continue to suspect that something diabolical has been done to me, which might involve reining me in (regardless of whether I'm good or bad). Welcome to the Hotel California?? What if I Am a Prisoner of My Own Device?? BTW, I'm strangely fascinated by John Carroll, Prince Albert, and Rudolph Hess!! Strange Bedfellows!! What Would David Bowman and Peter Venkman Say?? Namaste and Godspeed.

-------

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=10264

Lionhawk likes this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am