tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Carol wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Oxy it's not possible for me to visit your thread, my PC is quite powerful but it freezes if I click on your thread

That's because he puts too much data, pictures, youtube urls in one single post. If he were to spread it out in smaller size posts it wouldn't be a problem.

Just wanted to let you all know that I don't have trouble accessing Oxy's thread, was reading through it a few days ago actually.  It takes a while to download but gets there after a few minutes.  Maybe it's something to do with the servers those who have problems are using rather than Oxy?

The provider I use here in Oz goes through Optus.  

Oh and my desktop is about ten years old, with a 3.07GHz processor and 4GB RAM. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:11 am

In a sense, I'm probably mostly talking to myself and a few agency-types throughout the solar system (as delusional as that sounds). These guys and gals probably have supercomputers and insanely-fast InterPlaNet connections. The general public would have no idea what I'm joking and talking about. You guys and gals are probably sick and tired of me, and don't really want what I'm peddling. You're in your own universe, which is probably quite foreign to the one I exist in (even though I'm extremely uncomfortable where I'm at). But somehow I sense that I've been close to this sort of thing for a very long time (even though I'm suffering from amnesia and vertigo). If I ever write a book, it will probably be in the context of a nut-house. Consider the book 'Jesus: An Interview Across Time: A Psychiatrist Looks at HIS Humanity' by Andrew Hodges, M.D. I like that general format and approach. It's sort of dull, but it gets at the important stuff, without a bunch of drama, chasing, shouting, and shooting (which means it would be a worst-seller). But I don't really care. Can somebody facilitate that sort of thing?? I seem to lack the motivation and capability, but hope springs eternal.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am

sunny

OXY,

IMO, It's not what you're pedaling that is the issue. What the issue is, is how you peddle it. Projecting your personality with such negativity, constantly stating that you hate your life, is a major turnoff for most folks. What do you expect? Really comes down to common sense. It dramatically takes away from what you are trying to peddle in terms of energy. Your personalized projections of victimhood is staggering. So why would anybody take you seriously? What blows me away, is the fact that you are a very very intelligent being. Maybe too intelligent for your own good because you don't apply common sense. I think the problem lies within your emotional body because of your projections of victimhood. What happened to you? That's the question? You need to resolve that whatever that is if you want to change the results you are seeking and if you want people to take you seriously. It's a choice only you can make.

Please take this all constructively and it is just merely my opinion. But just know, I have wanted to participate in your thread but since you are unwilling to allow that, with your controlled confusion tactics and deflections, along with your computer issues that you won't rectify until five years down the road, you leave me no choice but not to participate. That's on you! And you wonder why no one visits your thread and participates with a meaningful exchange that could bring positive solutions to the issues that concern you. It's a no-brainer.

On a further note, your thread is not a server problem. The server is doing what it's doing as it should be doing. The problem lies within the handshaking that occurs between your computer and the server. The server is receiving corrupted data from your computer. If the server was flawed, everyone would be having problems. When I have gone to your thread, your thread takes a few minutes to load up. That's a problem. Sometimes it even freezes on the load up. And the last time I went there, everything loaded up to the far right of the page. That was bizarre. If I was you, I would take it and have it at least reformatted. Or if you can't do that in terms of money, get PC Matic. 50 bucks a year for five computers. It works great! It will even update the latest drivers for your system. I don't know of any other program out there on the market that will do everything except for PC Matic. You could have spyware, bloatware, etc. causing this issue.

Please don't take me wrong as to my intentions here. I hold no animosity towards you and I'm trying to support you. But do me a favor, if you do respond to this post, spare me your excuses, deflections, controlled confusion tactics, negativity, and last but not least a slap in my face for trying to be of assistance to you, as you have done before. In other words, spare me the Bullshit.

Namaste'

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Oxy like I said I can't see your thread. But if it's depressing stuff why not leave it alone, nothing you can do about it anyway. I know there's some bad stuff going on out there but I chose to ignore it. If something makes someone unhappy I'm not going to look at it in case it makes me unhappy. I like being happy Very Happy

In my opinion it's a waste of time trying to wake people up. All of us here are awake but we're on our own paths, nice to get a pointer in another direction if needed but we're all at different places on the path so what interests one of us may not another. Sometimes our paths cross, sometimes they run parallel for a while and then bugger off in completely different directions
    Ancient One Freedom

If you have to post stuff just do it a little otherwise you'll put people off and they won't bother looking at all.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it Adv2

**EDIT**

If I was you I'd ask in your thread if anyone wants you to carry on posting there, if nobody replies then don't bother with it. No point if you're the only one reading it Bleh
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Our Computers are Demon-Possessed. Just place a Puck of Sherry Shriner's Orgone next to your computer, and that should clear things up on your end. I'm considering buying an Orgone-Water Cooled Personal-Supercomputer to use in my Underground-Bunker, which should clear things up on my end.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 1-1-1-1-1-1-A-Bunker-Interior-Design
    "Puck You!!"
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Our Computers are Demon-Possessed. Just place a Puck of Sherry Shriner's Orgone next to your computer, and that should clear things up on your end. I'm considering buying an Orgone-Water Cooled Personal-Supercomputer to use in my Underground-Bunker, which should clear things up on my end.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 1-1-1-1-1-1-A-Bunker-Interior-Design
    "Puck You!!"

Message received!!!!!! Fair Enough!!!!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Shocked  Die Spam Die Naughty Oxy indeed!   Razz  Razz

Oh well, at least Oxy keeps his venting short-winded on your thread Lionhawk.  Guess he just wants to work out his own karma his own way, as we all ultimately have to do.  As you say, personal responsibility.

BTW have you ever noticed how those who have a deep-seated desire to heal/help are often surrounded by people who don't seem to want to, or are unable to, be healed/helped?  Although the fact that some have tried does seem to help in the long term as one part of the path of those who suffer. This has come to my attention over and over again.  

Hugs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm

I doubt I'll ever have a Personal-Supercomputer or an Underground-Bunker, but it's fun to joke about. I doubt that would bring safety, security, and happiness, so why bother?? Still, those old small English bunkers are cool, but I don't live in England. It wouldn't surprise me if we're in Purgatory Incorporated for All Eternity, regardless of whether we're Protestant, Catholic, Atheist, Agnostic, Jew, Gentile, Smart, Stupid, Good, Bad, or Whatever. Once again, my speculation is getting rather dark, and I'm a bit testy. I should probably just shut-up. But my ills are a lot deeper than just choosing to be miserable by creating my own reprehensible reality. Something Sinister has been Perpetrated Upon Me (but I can't prove it). I think the technology and sorcery are such that people can be brought-down in an undetectable manner. We could all be slaves of a Really Bad@$$ 20ft Tall, 2,000 Pound Hermaphrodite-Reptilian in a Bad@$$teroid, and we probably wouldn't know it, even if we were confronted with mountains of evidence. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Yeah well I think The Universal Joke is ultimately on us Oxy .... that there will never be allowed to be any definitive answers in the World around us or from others. Only hints. Which means all we are left with is to go within to find our own peace and happiness.  And the way to do so there is as individual as we each are, which is why another's truth is often not what we personally need.

Sux buts that's the way I think it is.  We have to do the work ourselves.   Bleh  Any support and hints we get from others along the way is truly a bonus.  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    mudra wrote:LionHawk wrote

A couple of weeks ago, I had a little mini session and what came through was a volcano that erupted somewhere in the Western region of the United States. Maybe in the mammoth region of California. Then this morning, I had a vision of our planet experiencing turbulence going through space. To the point where that turbulence could be felt by everybody. It was as though she was traveling through a density field. End of session.

I can relate to this. The moment I read " density field " it rang a bell as to what I am perceiving in my microcosm lately where space turns into stone and I am unable to swim through it. Some force field of some sort holds me back and I can hardly breathe.

Just spotting this and it eases up for me but my body suffers from being in that field.

Love from me
    mudra

That's because it is stone. Small ones and also dust particles. Gaia looks like a comet going through space. It is also putting one hell of a strain on her magnetic field. It's like warping it and creating small eddies just under the ionosphere. It is actually pretty scary to see. I also sense an intelligence behind this. The attitude of which is like if we can't bomb the planet with a meteor we will just put something in her way. That's what I am picking up. Almost like an AI intelligence or a combination of both AI and alien. Another thing I get is this density field is large enough to have created its own gravity field. I'll work on it here in an hour so, just let me know if you feel better tomorrow. I guess I gotta go plow some rocks. I also wonder what effect this may have on a pole shift? Where the polls teeter in place as compared to just flipping over. I don't know…

Doing much better.
    As I mentioned above things eased up on spotting I was in holographic resonance with the density field Gaia was going through ( from macrocosm to microcosm).
    The next morning I felt as if the walls had cracked down and in the evening my space was back to normal.

Looking back at this I would describe it as a torsion field. And it was destructive.I also see how I got myself into it in my own microcosm and where my own responsability lies.

Whatever you did LionHawk has been most timely and cleared things up. Breathing is so much better now ☺

Life is full of magical moments.These would not happen if Love was'nt sustaining it.
    Thank You so much Flowers Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:50 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=62].   Something Sinister has been Perpetrated Upon Me (but I can't prove it). I think the technology and sorcery are such that people can be brought-down in an undetectable manner.[/size]

This may well be true and should be taken care of.

However imho freedom isn't gained by focusing on all the things others have done or might have done to us. This is giving one's Power away.
    But rather by facing our own actions of commission or omission.

If there isn't an "I am" there as a sovereign source then there is only "they did"  and this leads absolutely no where except for a universe run by others only that will be viewed as pulling all the strings.

The amount of " they did " you"ll find with such an attitude is limitless. For from sovereign one has now fallen head over eels straight into victimhood .

Its an energy depleting attitude for  self and for those around us. Rather than unable things to go forward and expand it stalls things and contracts them.As a result one feels miserable.
    How do I know because I too have been there and even go back in that type of mood now and then.

For the purpose of sanity and balance  Now Here in the Loving presence is the place of Power always. The only place of Power there is.
    How do I know ? I know this from experience.

We don't get there unless we are able to plunge into our own abyss, transmute it and rise into fresh air. This is a certainty.

Sanicle mentions quite aptly above that it takes inner work.
    The work on "I am" that is. None of us escapes this Oxy. Not even you no matter how much you would like it to be different. This is the price of freedom. And it is a daily committment.

Its a fun road though for its the way out of the maze, from oblivion to clarity. How amazing is that ?

Are you ready to take it Oxy ?
    Leave the monkey mind and let that "I am " of yours rise ?

For remember you won't escape it. Sooner or later the "I am" in you will wake up, wish to take the lead and have that present monkey mind  of yours be quiet.

Actually in an earlier post you mentionned planning going silent.

I found this interesting article on silence.

" The Art of Silence "

You'll have to look at it yourself as I am not able to link it here.
    But on typing the above in the search engine you should find it straight away.

https://youtu.be/xsrkOSTyWCU

https://youtu.be/FwLeiY5f7sI

Oxy you are a blessing.
    Out of my Love for that "I am " in you
    I am stumbling on these great videos ☺

Love from me
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 am

Sanicle wrote: Shocked  Die Spam Die Naughty Oxy indeed!   Razz  Razz

Oh well, at least Oxy keeps his venting short-winded on your thread Lionhawk.  Guess he just wants to work out his own karma his own way, as we all ultimately have to do.  As you say, personal responsibility.

BTW have you ever noticed how those who have a deep-seated desire to heal/help are often surrounded by people who don't seem to want to, or are unable to, be healed/helped?  Although the fact that some have tried does seem to help in the long term as one part of the path of those who suffer.  This has come to my attention over and over again.  

Hugs

Oh well? I think you're onto something. As far as his venting goes, it is obvious to me his venting is from the backend. The venting is one thing but leaving terds of hate is another. In my younger days on the farm, one of my daily chores was to clean up the cow poop in the barn. Now here I am doing the same thing on another level. I have to energetically clear the negativity on the Bridgeway. In part being responsible for this thread.

You know when you have a friend, you care about that friend and you try to do what you can to help that friend. You try to enable your friend to have a more harmonious life. You do that out of love because you can. When your friend is in trouble you try to get your friend out of that trouble. Why? Because you care, you give a damn.

At least this is my perspective. And I guess in this case I was totally wrong. Lesson learned. So if I consider OXY to be a blessing in my life, it is because he has provided this lesson. But that's where it ends. In a good friendship or relationship, there is an exchange of energy that flows between the two parties. In this case, it appears that that flow has only gone one way. I will admit I have been beating my hardhead against a brick wall. When someone claims they have a good heart but their actions dictate the opposite, the real truth gets revealed. It is what it is and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. When you figure in his rejections, and he has rejected everybody who has tried to help him, taking that help and turning it into an attack on himself is just plain alarming. Converting the love we have tried to provide into hate and victimhood is just a disservice to himself. Then to make it look like we did it to him just tops the cake.

What would Raven say? All I know, is further down this rabbit hole I go, what Raven said in response is making more sense and that is based on his reactions sad to say.

I don't love hate! You can't save the world if you can't save yourself. You have to learn how to save yourself first, then apply what you learned and just do your part to help save the world. You can't do it all. You can't love anybody if you don't love yourself first. If you hate yourself, if you hate your life, then you will just hate everybody and that's the bottom line. So how do you expect to save the world with a mindset like that? Impossible and hypocritical if you think and say these types of things.

There is a term called sacred-light. It is the light of your soul. The radiance of it. It can also be measured. At 51%, and below is where a soul is considered to be dark. From 51% and up is where the soul is considered to be light. It tops out at 92%. Why it is limited at 92% has something to do with the physical meshing of the soul. In other words, if you're soul was radiating at 100%, you would not be in this physicality. So just keep that in mind as you travel down your path.

Many of us here at this forum, strive to increase that percentage of sacred light. Some of us do not. Some of us are stuck for whatever reason. I call it the flypaper effect. Where a fly will get caught on the flypaper because it was attracted to it for whatever polarizing issue and ends up being stuck till it dies.

Another analogy could be a trapped animal. Especially one caught by a foot trap, where the animal will do everything it can to escape, even chewing its foot off. A lot of those animals die of fright where the fright causes a heart attack.

The same can be applied to humans to where one can experience a heart attack because the heart chakra is not flowing. Typically stuck because that soul refuses to work through whatever ails it, be it pain, loss, etc. It will often blame everything outside of itself so that it can excuse itself from taking self-responsibility as to their part in the exchange of whatever occurred. Thus, the excuses that we hear that come from that.

I also have another thing I would like to get off my chest. Using Brook. I find that very dishonoring of using her words as though she was a character witness in a trial. As in some sort of justification or validation. Please don't do that again because it just lacked integrity. Quite insulting if asked me. You forgot to tell folks that Brook was anti-Thuban. But using her words to try to shift everyone's opinion as to you being attacked by Raven was pretty damn low. Raven merely expressed her opinion but you made it out to be like she tried to kill you. What a damn shame. How dramatic! That's what you feed on.

Another thing that is so obvious is his lack of compassion. I have never seen him even offer any help to anybody here!!! It's all about him.

So here's what I'm going to do. I am going to cut my losses and just ignore him. I've got too many bruises on my hard head as it is and I don't need anymore. In his regard I consider it to be a total waste of time, in the present. I have expended enough energy with all of this. I have no further desire to coddle or enable him and yet I do this with loving detachment. I mean him no ill will whatsoever no matter what he says. Maybe all this could be said with the video below.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:46 am

sunny

"Mudra Wrote,

Doing much better.
    As I mentioned above things eased up on the spot I was in holographic resonance with the density field Gaia was going through ( from the macrocosm to microcosm).
    The next morning I felt as if the walls had cracked down and in the evening my space was back to normal.

Looking back at this I would describe it as a torsion field. And it was destructive. I also see how I got myself into it in my own microcosm and where my own responsibility lies.

Whatever you did LionHawk has been most timely and cleared things up. Breathing is so much better now ☺

Life is full of magical moments. These would not happen if Love wasn't sustaining it.
    Thank You so much Flowers Hugs

Love for You
    mudra"

Well, that's music to my ears, Mudra!  cheers

I had to flex those muscles in that session. Sinister indeed! I also discovered elements that were unknown and had a very dark energy signature to them. Also, the torsion field you mentioned was a side effect of the gravity field. This was a very complex system and very destructive as you said. It was a programmed system of destruction. So yesterday, I went back to follow up on it and found what looked to be like an asteroid just sitting there behind where the density field once was. But it was a good distance away from it. It was black as can be black casting no radiance or shadow. I pushed it out of the way of Gaia's path. Sounds crazy I know. Hopefully, it won't come back into play in the future. Glad that you are now well and things are back to normal for you!

That was a close one!

Namaste'
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:10 am

Crying or Very sad

Mother is crying today. We are getting hammered and it has started early this morning.

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING...
    The Flash Flood Watch continues for

* portions of northeast Georgia and western North Carolina,
    including the following areas, in northeast Georgia, Habersham and Rabun. In western North Carolina, Avery, Buncombe, Burke
    Mountains, Caldwell Mountains, Graham, Haywood, Henderson,
    Macon, Madison, McDowell Mountains, Mitchell, Northern
    Jackson, Polk Mountains, Rutherford Mountains, Southern
    Jackson, Swain, Transylvania, and Yancey.

* through this evening

* Heavy rainfall is already occurring over the mountains early this morning. Rainfall rates will increase today, with rates of
    1/2 to 1 inch per hour possible in the heaviest downpours. Most mountain locations have already received 1 to 2 inches of rainfall, with some spots in the Smokies already seeing 3 inches of rain. It is quite likely that rainfall totals will reach 4
    to 6 inches by the end of the day, with locally higher amounts in the southernmost mountains. This excessive rainfall will cause flooding to develop and worsen through the day and into tonight.

* Rapid rises above bankfull on streams and creeks are likely to occur today, along with the threat of flooded roadways. Flooding
    is also likely on larger rivers, and this flooding would linger
    through Friday. The persistent, heavy rainfall will greatly
    increase the risk of landslides through the day and into
    tonight.

Here at the house, we are already flooded. My other lot is starting to look like a river system. Rolling Eyes scratch

After this passes, it is forecasted to be somewhat sunny the next 3 days and then it is supposed to rain for 4 days straight next week.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 am

Mellow Any danger of it coming inside your house Lionhawk?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:18 pm

That's Morpheus not Lionhawk Wink

Naughty
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Ummmm ----------- yeah? Huh ? I think you'll find Lionhawk's going through the same situation Morpheus is Swanny. Wink Bleh

Hey, did you notice that was your 888th post. Good vibes buddy. cheers

Number 888 is a powerful number as it carries the vibrations and attributes of number 8 appearing tripled, magnifying its energies and influences. Number 8 relates to self-reliance, reality, manifesting wealth and positive abundance, dependability, truth and integrity, self-confidence, discernment and good judgement, achievement, giving and receiving, philanthropy and serving humanity, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Read more here: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/01/angel-number-888.html

I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:05 am

Swanny wrote:That's Morpheus, not Lionhawk Wink

Naughty

Thank you Swanny for keeping everybody straight on that! You know us double agents, have got to stick together. Razz My roommate, LionHawk, got kind of washed up with yesterday's weather events. Tornadoes in the wintertime???!!! It was one hell of a day yesterday. At least twenty of them.

It's not over yet. There hasn't been a complete assessment of what occurred yesterday. Unbelievable. In this past week, last Friday, it snowed. Then Sunday, it got up to 73°. Then the rain started on Tuesday, rained on Wednesday, then flooded us yesterday. So we were already soaked before yesterday.

Lucky for me, my house is 3 feet off the ground in the front and 5 feet off the ground in the back. The backyard is pitched 6% down and away from the house so that the water has a way or a path to go. I haven't gone out this morning to assess the damage. But I suspect my two boats are full of water along with my yard trailer. I don't even want to go outside and take a look. Emergency notifications kept going off on my phone yesterday which usually signifies a tornado in the area. All I could do was hunker down and hope for the best.

I am located 60 miles north northwest of Charlotte, North Carolina right above Hickory, North Carolina. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I can get to the Blue Ridge Pkwy. in less than an hour. According to Edgar Casey, this area is supposed to be one of the safer places to reside in on the planet. It was another reason why Brook and I settled here.

Most of the time, these storm systems hit the Blue Ridge Mountains and skirt Northeast. When they don't, we get slammed. Or if a hurricane comes up out of the southeast or south, we get slammed. So it's a mixed bag as to what we get but here in the last three years the weather has changed and getting slammed seems to be more frequent and more bizarre.

This video that I'm posting is pretty good in terms of what went on but keep in mind as you watch it, they sped up the storm front in their video as the storm front took all day to go across. We were pretty much in the bull's-eye most of the day. The rain stopped about 12 AM this morning. Another 5" next week. Maybe up to 8".

My roommate, Lionhawk says, Don't let the cat out of the bag! A double agent who works for you must stay in secret. Hint! Crazy Happy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:14 am

OMG!! That weather is brutal! So glad your house is raised and on a slope Morpheus. I hope you (both) continue to stay safe.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:04 am

I had also wondered about the effects of the density field having an effect on the weather as I had stated about the eddy currents that I saw next to the ionosphere? Today is going to be a windy day. 60 mile an hour winds in Greensboro which is 2 hours East of here. I don't dare ask what is coming next. I am now hearing the wind howling and increasing in speed as I write this. I suspect there will be trees blown over today with the ground already soaked. Better get my chainsaws ready. Better fortify my shielding too!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:51 am

LionHawk I anchor You, your house and its surroundings in my Heart and I better take these storms in there too. May you be safe and remain in peace.

Take care my friend 💗
    As you.better stay in the house play some music. I believe the elements love it when it springs from soul and Heart.This may well pacify the weather and calm it down.

Here in Belgium we are being warned of storm Chiara expected to blow 100 km/h winds this sunday.

I get the impression Gaia is shivering , running a fever and heavily sweating since a while.

Stay safe everyone.

Regarding the force field LionHawk
    I saw a close friend of mine this week end. She told she too had gone through a hell of a tension lately in her microcosm that suddenly eased up . I told her what I had experienced myself, what you had seen about Gaia and what your intervention accordingly. She realized that was it and that her coming out of it coincided exactly with this intervention in the macrocosm.
    What were the odds ? I had not seen or spoken to her for a couple of weeks.
    Well done of You  cheers and Thank You  Flowers

A word regarding one line you wrote above about Oxy in a post  to Sanicle.
    You said Oxy never helped anyone.

To be fair when I informed people of this forum about Brook's illness and shared the link to the site where money was being collected to help her in her expences Oxy has been one of the generous donors there.I believe  he even supported her more than once.To Brook I am sure this made a difference as I understood she was becoming desperate money wise and was concerned of not being able to cope anymore.

Much Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:57 am

Crying or Very sad Good luck my friend. Lawless
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:30 am

Morpheus wrote:

Thank you Swanny for keeping everybody straight on that! You know us double agents, have got to stick together. Razz My roommate, LionHawk, got kind of washed up with yesterday's weather events. Tornadoes in the wintertime???!!! It was one hell of a day yesterday. At least twenty of them.

My roommate, Lionhawk says, Don't let the cat out of the bag! A double agent who works for you must stay in secret. Hint! Crazy Happy

I was thinking the other day that maybe you're a triple agent Lionhawk, Morpheus and Oxy

Naughty
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Swanny, I imagine Brook to be the 'Oracle', Lionhawk to be 'Morpheus', and Me to be 'Neo' in my Delusional-System. I've been imagining being a Dr. Who Kind of Guy who travels from Problem-Planet to Problem-Planet (Lifetime after Lifetime) as a Lowly System-Analyst (who might've helped set the Universe-Matrix up in antiquity) who has very-little (if any) authority. I've been imagining Morpheus and the Oracle to somehow be 'Two Sides of the Same Coin' as Local-Authorities in This Present Darkness within This Solar System. This is probably Total-Bullshit, but it creates a Larger-View of the Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages. I further imagine HAL 9000 as the 'Local Sun God' under the Matrix-Supercomputer Artificial-Intelligence Universe-Management System with a Matrix-Mediatrix or Borg-Queen interacting with the Locals. What Would David Bowman Say?? "My God!! It's Full of Stars!!" What Would Peter Venkman Do?? What Would David Venkman Say?? "I Hate My Life. I'm Having Another Drink of Coffee." Regarding what I suspect might occur in the coming months and years, I don't intend to help or hurt. I intend to watch, listen, and learn as This Present Darkness plays-out. I didn't come here to make the decision. I came here to understand why I made it. I have a good heart, but I seem to be waiting for something. Perhaps another life. That's how these things go.

A Completely Ignorant Fool in a
    600 Square-Foot Office-Apartment in 12001 BC?!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 103519z4dcwpwtd7o919d7
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

I was thinking the other day that maybe you're a triple agent Lionhawk, Morpheus and Oxy

Naughty

Haha ☺ Brings this memory back to mind. Do you remember Oxy hinting back in the days being an agent and Mercuriel's reply to this.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t8882p175-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-book-three#126984

To what you told Mercuriel you were only joking when you said so.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am