~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:22 pm

I set my Orgon Pyramids out on the fence railing for a few days.. when it rains too. It's nice to see them out there sitting in nature - so lovely to look at.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 am

My perception regarding Crystals and rain Sanicle and Morpheus is that these crystals ask for rain to pour down on the Earth at large, to extinguish the flames raging on  ground as they rage in human minds.
    So within so without.
    My experience with crystals is that they are not operating on the level of taking but rather on the one of giving providing they are handled with a pure Heart else they just lay there dormant to dormant humans . They do respond to Love not because of a want for Love but rather because they rejoice in seeing that Heart of ours opening and Love free flowing uncluttered. Then... they smile  Cheerful
    Water the great healer.

" After rain comes sunshine " that's what the crystals know sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UI_tvnMqY

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 72104010

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:25 pm

Mudra wrote:My perception regarding Crystals and rain Sanicle and Morpheus is that these crystals ask for rain to pour down on the Earth at large, to extinguish the flames raging on ground as they rage in human minds.

Well if that’s the case it sort of relieves Rochelle of the sense of personal responsibility she’s been feeling for these crystals in the warehouse if they are aware of the lack of rain so far away and ask for her help there.  There’s no way she could alleviate that problem personally.  Locally it’s been quite wet.  She’s been driving through mud at work for weeks, there are rain clouds coming across as I write and showers are forecast for nearly every day in the week ahead.

Clever little crystals!  It makes one wonder also just how connected they must still be to the earth and planet if they are aware of the need elsewhere even though they have been ripped out of it.   It’s all good then as if they are so connected they must still be able to be nourished by Mother Earth also one would think.  cheers  Cheerful
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Carol wrote:I set my Orgon Pyramids out on the fence railing for a few days.. when it rains too. It's nice to see them out there sitting in nature - so lovely to look at.

I would love to see that Carol.  Also to get a glimpse of the forest you are now living in.  Will you be able to go for a wander and see deer, squirrels and Moose like Morpheus spoke of doing on the other thread too?  Such bliss!   cheers  I love you

Oh, has your bear been back to see you??
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:49 am

indeed Sanicle all is connected in the One Source

L iving
    O ne
    V ibrational
    E nergy

My Love to Rochelle she is a kind and compassionate soul just as you are Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

A thought...
    A little note accompanying each crystal as it is handed to its new owner saying something on the order of
    " I am a gift of Love. I am coming into your life so you open your Heart. Let Love flow freely and you and I will be One "  That would be Great and if not possible Rochelle could turn that sentence into a easy to remembee symbol and intend it as she hands out the crystals to the people.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 20191010
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:18 pm

As you see above I have been inspired to paint lately. Here is another one I share with you.
    Fortunately the colors look much better in the original one  cheers

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 20191011

Worked on it some more and scanned it.Much better rendition.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 Recapi10

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Exquisite...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Exquisite...

Thank You Oxy Cheerful
    You are welcome to make a Print out of it would you love to.

With Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:28 am

sunny

I have a crystal over here that is from Washington State. It did not tell me that it was from Washington. It showed me it was from Washington. What has been revealed to me, was location, and that location was next to one of the majestic mountains in Washington. A sunny summer day. The site was pristine. This crystal is a clear quartz one about an inch or so. It also had a neutral on the positive leaning side, energy to it. You know when you tune in when you receive the first image of communication. It's crystal clear, no pun intended. One must be able to adjust your frequency to establish a resonance with the crystal. That's the key. If you just grab a crystal and just expect it to do it for you, good luck with that. Communication is a two-way street. Takes effort on both sides. And it doesn't mean you will always succeed. Some don't simply because that is not their purpose. So the best approach is not to have any expectations and hope for the best. But rest assured, just like anything where you yourself apply energy to those efforts, you will achieve greater success as you go. The crystal and I have formed a bond. A very pleasant one. Refreshing for me since I seem to run into a lot of injured ones. Thubs Up

I can't stress enough about rocks either. I have plenty of them and they sort of remind me of trees. Slower on some vibratory scales but powerful in their own right. We forget that these rocks are star material. Rocks are formed and crystals are seeded. But the crystals need the rocks to grow. The rocks provide the matrix for this to occur. Rocks do break down with age. You would too. Malletzky

More coming.......

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 Crysta10

Freakin awesome Mudra. cheers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am

mudra wrote:As you see above I have been inspired to paint lately. Here is another one I share with you.
    Fortunately the colors look much better in the original one  cheers

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 20191011

Worked on it some more and scanned it.Much better rendition.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 16 Recapi10

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, it's beautiful Mudra. I love her sweet, little face! I love you I love you I love you I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:00 pm

And also to mention the incredible detail. Didn't know that about you, Mudra. You've been holding back on me. Crazy Happy

Now you all just grab a  Brook and take a break and click play on this one. I thought there for a second I had gone back to Australia. Hope you like this Sanicle. I do know an Elder there down under. We meet up once sometimes twice a year. Just talk the base stuff. In spirit mind you. It could even be a past life, where I was this Elder years ago. We were very familiar like Brothers but also had different traits. Those traits could be the markings of events in that spanse in time.

It comes down to one word. Wavelength. That very word should run some warm and fuzzies or some chills up your spine. It is the one word that describes the magic of creation throughout this Primary Universe and beyond. Beyond the 13th dimension. To infinity. There's a creature out there looking back at you. Here you are, a mighty Universe, and yet this creature sees you like the size of a sand particle. This creature has a name and its called the Expanse. Infinity, indeed! And what probabilities lie out there?

Is there a math equation to describe all this? There is, but it isn't on this Planet! Another speculation could be said as to our Universal Math may have originated from out there in the Expanse. Keeping the Bridge-Way flowing. I'm not talking about the math crap they teach us in schools. A totally different level of math that completes its own equations. Providing the magic to create or destroy. Just by resolving itself. Who controls these equations? The input? And what if we find ourselves in the belly of another Universe and an Expanse after that? That Universe controlling the limitations of our Universal growth. Maybe the "Event" is our Universe finding its own freedom and will break away from that control.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:32 am

Cheerful

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered NO-ONE has control over me unless I give it to them.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Carol wrote:I set my Orgon Pyramids out on the fence railing for a few days.. when it rains too. It's nice to see them out there sitting in nature - so lovely to look at.

I would love to see that Carol.  Also to get a glimpse of the forest you are now living in.  Will you be able to go for a wander and see deer, squirrels and Moose like Morpheus spoke of doing on the other thread too?  Such bliss!   cheers  I love you

Bear has not been back. The deer were here in the front meadow yard this morning. However, it was 14 degrees and my truck doors were frozen shut with ice all over it including covering the windows. The squirrel hangs out in the back area along with a number of buddies teasing the cats. hahahaha

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:33 am

It sounds wonderful Carol. Cold, but wonderful. I guess Bear might be hibernating if it's that cold. Hopefully your husband and furnishings are with you now so you can get fully organized and relax a bit more.

You know I had a flashback of watching Disney's Snow White while reading your response and have to wonder if that's when I developed my fantasies re living close to Nature, haha. flower
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:30 am

sunny

Brook Hit Play...

So...a few months back, working on Brook's Estate, headed to the bank to make a deposit. I had 3 checks. Got in the truck, placed the checks on the front passenger seat, started the truck, the A/C blower came on and blew the checks in the front seat. Got to the bank, went to gather the 3 checks and one turn up missing. Got the truck home and immediately went to search for the missing check. I ended up cleaning the truck out. Still no check. I probably spent a good 6 hours searching for it, also at different times since then. I mentioned this to a dear friend of mine and my brother. My friend and I came to a probability that the check would reappear in the future and I was to let her know the moment it happened. That moment came this past Thursday.

I had to make an emergency run to the little convenience store down the street. Basic grocery run, placed the groceries on the front seat and floor, went home and opened the passenger door and voila.
    There it was...it was a bizarre moment. Location, location, location... ??? There is a side pocket in the passenger door panel. Molded, no seams of any kind, 2.5" X 6" X 16". The check was suspended in this pocket, saying, "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?" The check was white, 3.5" X 10", and the pocket was a medium tan color. So contrast was not an issue. I grabbed the check while it was suspended. Then I got a message.

"LIGHTEN UP!" It was from Brook. Applying a sense of humor as if to say, got you back. I use to pull small pranks on her and this was a payback with a loving sense of humor. She was proud of herself in that moment. She knew I was so focused on her Estate and to do it right! Unlike my past experiences where Estates turn into nightmares. And hearing others experiencing the ugly darkness that comes up and out of the woodwork. So, yeah. I was so focused on not letting her name be compromised in any way on any level. I have also held that ground. I call it, "Sacred Ground." It is my piece of it.

I had almost closed Brook's Estate out back in June. It was during this time that the check disappeared and I said that there was a reason for this and held off on closing it out. I even had my lawyer's permission to close it out. But held off. As it turns out, refund checks started coming in from various places since then. They add up. So I'm thinking, Brook was at one time a financial director, could she be pulling strings from beyond to make things right? Financially?

Anyways, she has a wonderful soft loving energy and the words here do not describe this very well.

Brook had always put her trash in these door pockets. I always had to clean them out. The pocket in question, was no stranger to me. It was just another matter of accepting the fact that there is always a reason and it is how we process that, that can make a difference in our lives. These are the priceless moments that we will always carry forward. Hadriel

Didn't mean to alarm anyone with a previous post. I hate control too! As with the many of us who have fought to get that monkey off our backs, great battles have taken place. My intention with that post was to pry the lid off our minds. Let us not forget that we live on a ship that is traveling at a very high rate of speed in so-called space. And we live on the surface of that ship. How unique is that? You look up and you can see forever. Beyond this Universe. Amazing as that is our reality in the now moment. Then add all of the smaller realities to complicate it. And we think we are all that! Yeah, right.

FREE YOUR MIND!

Enlightened
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:39 am

Carol wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

I would love to see that Carol.  Also to get a glimpse of the forest you are now living in.  Will you be able to go for a wander and see deer, squirrels, and Moose like Morpheus spoke of doing on the other thread too?  Such bliss!   cheers  I love you

Bear has not been back. The deer were here in the front meadow yard this morning. However, it was 14 degrees and my truck doors were frozen shut with ice all over it including covering the windows. The squirrel hangs out in the back area along with a number of buddies teasing the cats. hahahaha

This move that you have manifested, has got to be expensive! Then going off-grid style. Anyways, I have been watching a Youtube channel that I think you may enjoy. I think of you Carol, when I watch these videos. Big Grin 2

I hope the transition is going as smooth as possible.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Yesterday at 6:33 am

Morpheus wrote:So...a few months back, working on Brook's Estate, headed to the bank to make a deposit. I had 3 checks. Got in the truck, placed the checks on the front passenger seat, started the truck, the A/C blower came on and blew the checks in the front seat. Got to the bank, went to gather the 3 checks and one turn up missing. Got the truck home and immediately went to search for the missing check. I ended up cleaning the truck out. Still no check. I probably spent a good 6 hours searching for it, also at different times since then. I mentioned this to a dear friend of mine and my brother. My friend and I came to a probability that the check would reappear in the future and I was to let her know the moment it happened. That moment came this past Thursday.

I had to make an emergency run to the little convenience store down the street. Basic grocery run, placed the groceries on the front seat and floor, went home and opened the passenger door and voila.
    There it was...it was a bizarre moment. Location, location, location... ??? There is a side pocket in the passenger door panel. Molded, no seams of any kind, 2.5" X 6" X 16". The check was suspended in this pocket, saying, "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?" The check was white, 3.5" X 10", and the pocket was a medium tan color. So contrast was not an issue. I grabbed the check while it was suspended. Then I got a message.

"LIGHTEN UP!" It was from Brook. Applying a sense of humor as if to say, got you back. I use to pull small pranks on her and this was a payback with a loving sense of humor. She was proud of herself in that moment. She knew I was so focused on her Estate and to do it right! Unlike my past experiences where Estates turn into nightmares. And hearing others experiencing the ugly darkness that comes up and out of the woodwork. So, yeah. I was so focused on not letting her name be compromised in any way on any level. I have also held that ground. I call it, "Sacred Ground." It is my piece of it.

I had almost closed Brook's Estate out back in June. It was during this time that the check disappeared and I said that there was a reason for this and held off on closing it out. I even had my lawyer's permission to close it out. But held off. As it turns out, refund checks started coming in from various places since then. They add up. So I'm thinking, Brook was at one time a financial director, could she be pulling strings from beyond to make things right? Financially?

Anyways, she has a wonderful soft loving energy and the words here do not describe this very well.

Brook had always put her trash in these door pockets. I always had to clean them out. The pocket in question, was no stranger to me. It was just another matter of accepting the fact that there is always a reason and it is how we process that, that can make a difference in our lives. These are the priceless moments that we will always carry forward.  Hadriel

That's a great story Lionhawk!  I can just imagine you chuckling away when you found it and Brook having a good chuckle along with you Very Happy I love you

No worries about the alarm thing for my part. It's just yet another part of what we're stuck in isn't it? Rolling Eyes
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Yesterday at 7:24 am

If I may make a suggestion. In many cases, the Sun can be an enemy. I've seen glass objects that were out on the back porch, just explode. Thick, solid glass. Between the heat and the sunlight. Resin is also a form of glass and the sun can also affect it. Cracks and fissures can also form up. Causing damage. Organite is no different. So, do a cleansing or clearing, place the organite in the sun, preferably in the early morning, for about an hour or two. One hour is plenty. Another thing that can be done is to place organite and even crystals, out on the deck overnight, during a full moon. Take note here, that the moon right now is being controlled by the good guys. I wouldn't do the moon thing if the moon was under control of the darkside.

When working with resin, the Sun can be your friend during colder temperatures. The temperature is a major consideration when working with resin. A thermal reaction comes about when the resin becomes catalyzed. The Sun can kick this reaction off. Keep in mind that the thickness of what form you are making also comes into play as the thermals increase the thicker the form is. If you over catalyzed, will also increase those thermals. This will cause cracks if it gets too hot, while the thermal process takes place.

Just some of my two sense.

sunny

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Today at 9:19 am

Thanks for the tip Lionhawk. We live in a cold climate so no worry there. Here's a little prezzy for everyone.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:37 pm