tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY Empty THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Sat May 04, 2019 12:14 am

Greetings Everyone!

This thread is a new start. I thank Carol for giving me the idea to do this and I hope not to disappoint. This will be a work in progress. My goal here is to share my experiences. If I can be of assistance to any of the reading eyes out there, to where it will help you increase your awareness so that you can expand your beingness, just ask. I don't have all the answers. But maybe we can work together to find them. So if you have a story, I would love to hear it. Sharing our stories will fortify the connection to this beautiful Planet. This thread is not a one way street. This is a service to others type of thread and that is my intention. If there are any suggestions, I'm all ears. I don't know how this is going to go but I will start from the beginning of my present incarnation and will go from there.

NAMASTE'
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

THE BRIDGE-WAY Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 am

Something you wrote about Brook's 'relocation' stayed with me for a few days. I havent read all that thread, and I didnt think it appropriate to ask in there.. But this thread gives me the opportunity.

When Brook left her body you told her not to go the light, it was a trap... Could you expand on this a little? I have absolutely no experience of such things, but I have read a few Buddhist texts which always say the opposite. The texts say "go to the light, even if its a bit scary, as there is a chance for 'spiritual advancement'..

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat May 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Something you wrote about Brook's 'relocation' stayed with me for a few days. I havent read all that thread, and I didnt think it appropriate to ask in there.. But this thread gives me the opportunity.

When Brook left her body you told her not to go the light, it was a trap... Could you expand on this a little? I have absolutely no experience of such things, but I have read a few Buddhist texts which always say the opposite. The texts say "go to the light, even if its a bit scary, as there is a chance for 'spiritual advancement'..

Vidya, that's a fabulous question, and I'm eager to hear what LionHawk has to say on the subect also.
    Here's a link that lays out the basics: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_conscioushumanenergy34.htm
    The source for that, I believe came from here (go to the bottom of the page, and then scroll up to #9): https://wespenre.com/2019/01/31/second-level-of-learning-paper-20-life-after-the-nano-second-part-1-the-dark-road-towards-extinction/
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat May 04, 2019 6:11 pm

Well since you asked, I'll share some of the main points of my 'story'.

I had a fantastic childhood, growing up in a neighborhood with many kids around my age.  We were almost always found together riding bikes, playing sports, and just hanging out.  They were all fantastic good hearted people.  We were never the sort to do anything truly bad or dangerous.  About the worst thing we ever did was start a fire in the back yard so we could cook some worms.  One of the neighbors was a volunteer fire fighter, and his son got in a whole heap of trouble for that one, lol. The only other thing that really stood out from my childhood was a general inability to relate to most other kids.  I was always more serious, focused, contemplative, and perceptive. At the time, I felt sort of like I was an adult in a kids body.  Actually, I even remember being confused by some of the adults around me acting what I felt was 'childish', and didn't understand how they could be that old and still act like children.  Don't get me wrong, I was very much a kid.  I loved running around, playing constantly, daydreaming. I lied when I was caught doing things I shouldn't, or breaking something around the house.  I just seemed to see the world from a perspective that was very different from most of the people around me.  One example would be as a 3 year old, I have a very vivid memory of being in the basement or our home.  My brother had just been born.  This was the first time I could ever remember being in the basement all alone without my parents.  I felt a moment of loneliness, and like I wasn't that important to them anymore.  But then, I remember clearly having the thought that I needed to be strong and learn to be okay on my own, because my little brother was the one that needed the attention now.  From that point forward, I don't recall ever having felt jealous of not receiving attention from others.

One other thing of note was that around 11-13 I had my first experience of what I'll call soul recognition. It was a company get together for my father. We were at the weekend place of one of his co-worker.  It was on a lake.  We were swimming, playing badminton, various other games.  I was extraordinarily shy, but I silently took a liking to another girl that was there that was around my age.  I kept looking at her, trying to figure out what it was about her that had me intrigued.  Then, at one point when we were swimming, we had both gone under the water and then resurfaced simultaneously.  As our eyes open, we were looking directly at each other, about 10 feet away from each other, and I felt like I had been struck by lightning.  I didn't know what the hell had happened.  Only came to understand it later on in life.

I graduated High School in the early 90's.  Around this time, I became very interested in spirituality.  I had grown up in a somewhat religious family, went to catholic school through 4th grade.  This experience honestly turned me away from religion. I never encountered any people that I knew to be truly bad, but I was also starkly aware the incongruencies between what was preaches and how they actually acted.  In other words, I believed strongly in the spirit of goodness, but didn't care for the specific frameworks I had encountered to that point.  My introduction into spirituality came as a result of my interest in being better at sports. I think it may have been a book on the mental aspects of golf, which got into the subject intense focus.  From there I stumbled across works on hypnosis and meditation.  The book that really grabbed my attention within this first year of exploration was Autobiography of Yogi by Yogananda.  I didn't know what to make of it, but I was utterly intrigued by it.  During the next 2 years, my first 2 years in college, I spent more time in the library and in my dorm room reading about spirituality and religion than I did studying, and it wasn't even close.  That's probably why I flunked out of school, lmao.

I had no idea what I was going to do with my life at this point.  I ended up back at my parents house.  They were so unbelievably patient with me, maybe feeling sorry for my failure and not wanting to pressure me at the time.  For the next 3 months, I lived without any obligations whatsoever.  I slept and woke when I want, and came and went as I pleased, without a word of protest or pressure from either of my parents. It was at this time that I made the decision that it was more important who I was (the type of person I was) than what I did. I gave no thought to what the future would bring, and focused my full attention on the moment. Each bite of food I took, I savored. Each step and each breath I took, I felt. I spent an hour sitting in the living room, but connecting and communicating with the trees in the yard. I could 'feel' them. I was in a state of pure bliss. Pure, complete bliss, 24/7. Coinciding with this, I was devouring the books Bringers of the Dawn, and Earth by Barbara Marciniak. I recall reading them a paragraph or a sentence at a time, and then spending 5-10 minutes absorbing what I had read, meditating on it. Also at that time, I found myself closely monitoring my thoughts and feelings. I was sometimes spending hours sitting in one spot, addressing and sending love to any thoughts which arose that created a feeling of resistance in me, until I felt completely and utterly open. At a certain point, I felt I must be enlightened. I didn't know anything more than I had known previously, but I felt as if I was no longer really a person. I was just life, flowing with the rest of life. There was no resistance within me whatsoever. My mind, my emotions, my physical body were all utterly at ease. This is a period of time that I cherish very much, and will always be grateful for.

Eventually something had to give since I obviously couldn't live with my parents forever without paying rent or going back to school. So I got a job. Of course, I ended up in a job with one of the most negative people I've ever met, lol. For the first six months it had no impact on me whatsoever, and I was still walking on water. Gradually though, imperceptibly, it wore on me, and I eventually found myself no longer walking on water, without any clear sense of when the change had happened. One of my more challenging traits to deal with in this life has been my extreme stubbornness. Because of this stubbornness, I couldn't bring myself to just leave the job, as both mental and emotional logic would dictate. I stuck it out, and am still employed at the same place. Mr negativity's negativity eventually caught up to him, and he lost his job, but he won that initial battle against me, and I'm not sure I've recovered from even though I outlasted him.

I have had some other notable things happen in my work life. On a professional level, I came in without any experience, in a realm where the next newest person had been there for 5 years. I've always made a point to do my job better than I'm asked or expected to do it, and to disregard the standards that are given to me in favor of my own standards. This has resulted in me being promoted multiple times. I've turned down several offers of advancement that didn't feel appropriate to me, and have been given others without even needing to interview. I'm currently a production manager, a position I was given outright without applying or interviewing. I seem to have an abnormal ability amongst my peers to be simultaneously more attentive to details, and more aware and understanding of the big picture. None of this is anything I take credit for. It's just another instance and example of being different, and seeing things differently from those around me. Of course, I do have a drive to do things well, and I now feel a great responsibility to my team, and all those I work with, and so I put forth a great deal of effort to be kind and supportive, and to make everyone's job as easy as it can possibly be. So it's by no means effortless.

The single most impactful experience of my work life was another soul recognition experience. This is the one that helped me make sense of my childhood experience. I was working as a trainer for my department, but for some reason had been asked to assist with an interview. Much like before, the moment our eyes met the world stopped for a moment. I literally didn't even hear her name as she was being introduced, because I had been knocked silly. I felt like my heart had exploded, and momentarily considered dropping to my knees and professing my love for her. She ended up being hired as a temp (I wasn't the person who hired her). I came to find out that she was in a relationship with a man she had a child with. This was pretty devastating to me. We worked together professionally for about 6 months, though those months were really like a form of torture to me. I couldn't sleep at night. I couldn't look at her at work. I had such strong emotions flowing through me. When she finally left the company after her contract was up, I thought...okay...maybe it will be better if I'm not seeing her anymore. Turned out not to be the case. I got to the point that I felt there was a serious possibility of losing my sanity. I couldn't sleep at night. I could think of anything except her. I had this thought in my head constantly that I just needed to tell her what had happened. I ended up getting her phone number through someone else at worked, called her, and told her what had happened when we met. The same thing happened to her...go figure. She had just broken up with her boyfriend. She said she'd explained her experience to a friend, and that friend told her it sounded like 'true love'. She was understandably confused at having intense feelings for someone she didn't know. They must have gotten to be too much for her, because a couple of weeks later she disconnected her phone. I found out later through someone else that she was okay, but just felt like the feelings weren't something she wanted to deal with. We've not had any contact since. This was very difficult for me to get over, but these many years later I'm very grateful for the experience, and the change it affected in me. Ever since that heart explosion, I feel everything very differently than I did prior to it.

I had another relationship that began at work, which was possibly even more difficult. I try not to label relationships, but this one had all the hallmarks of a deeply karmic relationship. I was so completely in love with her. So much so that I allowed myself into a situation that I I had no business being in. I initially had no interest in this person. Then I started noticing that I was getting sexually aroused at work for no apparent reason. After about a month of this happening daily, I noticed that it always happened when I was near her, even though I felt no particular sexual attraction to her. Curious about this, I started engaging her in conversation here and there. I grew compassionate towards her, and developed a very empathic connection, to the point that I'd go into the bathroom to cry without know why, and then find out that I was picking up this emotion from her.
    For some reason, I have the feeling that there's nothing to be gained from going into more detail on this one. Suffice to say that we both acted in ways that were unbecoming of us. I certainly made choices that I'm not proud of. I still have pain and hold some resentment about this that needs to be worked through.

And that brings me to the present state, which I'll have to share in a separate post, as I'm headed out to a Birthday party now. Apologies if anything I wrote above doesn't make sense. I've not had time to proof read it. In the follow up post, I'll try to capture some of the challenges of the moment, which I'd definitely appreciate feedback on from anyone who feels compelled to offer it.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:

Most “BELIEF” systems also say to go into the light. Even the movie industry promotes this. The movie, Ghost, for example. The human race has also been conditioned to believe this as so. Programmed. Many take it as blind faith to go into the light. Taking the blue pill.

To touch on this a little, is not so little to answer your question properly. But I will try to be concise, but be forewarned that this is what I discovered using my hard head.

Back in 1977, I had a best friend die of leukemia. She died in Connecticut. Her name was Charlotte Flood. Died at the age of twenty-three. She also was carrying a son and he died with her.

I met Charlotte in 1975. She was one of the main counselors at the Wilderness School in Goshen, Connecticut. Her husband was the director of the school. The Wilderness School was a survival summer camp course that lasted for three weeks. The school was a state sponsored program designed to help out troubled teens.

Charlotte was incredible as she had a gift within her that would somehow heal you in so many ways. She healed me as I was one of those troubled kids. She healed so many kids. An angel in disguise. You could not help but love her for all that she did.

In 1977, I was stationed in Germany, as an Army cook, in a field artillery unit. We were out on a training exercise and on August 4, 1977, I received a letter from her, telling me of the discovery of the disease. I was devastated. I wrote back many times but no letters came back. A few months went by and nothing came. Then, on Nov. 13, 1977, an extraordinary event happened that forever changed the way I looked at things.

On Nov 13th, NATO decided to have an exercise. So all the regular troops had to attend it. Being a cook, I didn't have to since some of us cooks had to stay back and cook for the base. So the 4 story barracks I lived in was empty with the exception of two guards down on the first floor. I lived in a big room on the second floor. There were bullet holes in my room that dated back to WWII. It was an old place. The door to my room, was a solid wood door that was damaged. You had to put your shoulder into it so you could open it. I had been writing a love letter to my fiance and had this urge to go take a leak. I finished up the letter and locked it in my locker and then turned towards the door and then the door opened. I was 10' away from it. When the door opened, I could see clearly down a 50' hallway. Nobody was in the hallway. I about peed in my pants when that happened. I checked all the windows for one of those cross breeze effects and found no windows that were opened. The windows in my room were closed up. Anyways, I went to the bathroom and did my business and came back to my room mystified as to what just happened. So I decided to go into level and try to find out what happened. All I knew was that something was trying to get my attention.

It was Charlotte. When I honed in on the right frequency, I could then see her. It looked like she was up against a transparent wall, facing me. I could see her lips move but didn't hear a voice. This went on for a few minutes and then it ended. Mind you, this was my perception that was being perceived through my filters.

It became apparent to me that she had passed over and that she was trying to contact me. I had no contacts back in the States or anyway of knowing her passing through conventional means such as the newspapers. So I said to myself that I had to find a way to connect to her, so we could communicate.

In my new quest, I discovered a book written by Marcia Moore, called Hypersentience. “ENTER THE TIME TUNNEL, TO YOUR PAST LIVES AND DISCOVER THE LINK TO YOUR DESTINY.” I still have a copy of this book. You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

This is where I discovered the Tunnel of Light. Basically it is a dimensional wormhole, that you can soul travel through. In my case, as in my life's path, it would bring me to either a past life or to my pre-birth station of origin. But what it did for me was teach me how to go through a doorway. This doorway is how I created the “BRIDGE-WAY to Charlotte.

Charlotte and I communicated for a good 6 months after this Bridge-way was established. Then one day, she expressed that she needed to go on and that I had to let her go. I did, but it was a sad day for me.

Ok, to get back on track here, let's talk about this pre-birth station. This is the place where your future incarnated life will be configured. Where you want to live, what country, your parents, your sexual preferences, how you want to exist in terms of work, and even body type and all those parameters. So many choices that you are allowed to make. Making you feel like you have a choice or choices in the matter of your soul's life. A contract if you will. The agents there look professional and give the illusion to help you.

Using the method in the book, I would travel through this tunnel of light and return to this station. Upon exiting this wormhole, was a grassy field. Long and sloping with the grass being waist high. On top of this hill was a building that looked like it was part castle, with wooden timbers. A beaten down road led up to the main doors of this place. The doors were black timbers with golden edges, very thick and huge in size. I would knock on the doors and shortly they would open. When they opened, a man stood there to invite me in. He didn't speak. He was like the butler of the place. He appeared bald and in his 50's. He would motion for me to follow him, down a hallway we would go to a receiving station inside. The place was rustic but was also modern with a clean look about it. The furniture was rustic but well made, and looked new. The floor had 18” black and white tiles. Once at the reception office, he would disappear down the hallway. The receptionist would have take a seat on one of the bench seats and I would wait till someone came out of one of the rooms in this hallway. Then I would go in and sit in a chair across a desk with one of these so called agents.

My purpose of going there was to change my contract. I had wanted to improve it so that my Earth life wouldn't be so difficult. Well, these agents didn't want to work with me on this. I had made 3 trips here and met with three different agents and had come up empty. My flags went up with these folks and the butler, without saying a word would give me signals, using his facial expressions to let me know that I was on the right track as to figuring out what was going on in this place. I returned several more times and then these agents just disappeared. With the exception of Charles the butler. It was him that showed me a storage room with all of my stuff from the different past lives that I had in this quadrant.

The agents are forever gone. Why is that? Why did they want me to stay the course of misery, lack, and so on? They all tried to convince me of this. They were the gatekeepers. They manipulated my life to suit who's bidding? Charles was so instrumental in the validation of my suspicions or red flags. Even Brook suspected something not right with all of this. Her and I worked on this together. I do have some tape recordings somewhere around here. So the more I pushed the issue with these agents the more they withdrew. The final tally was when Sol, let everyone know out there that an earthling had visited with him. The agents seem to have totally exited from that point on. It was like they ran.

Someone said to question everything! So I am going to pose some questions concerning this. Why do you need a wormhole to go somewhere? Do you know where this wormhole goes? Why do we assume we are going to go to Heaven when we see the light, which is the entrance to a wormhole? Why do we sometimes see an angel or angels when we also see this light? Why do we assume anything? Blind faith you say? Even if it's scary? Really? What is real here?

All death is, is a transition. Leaving your physical body and this dimension. The soul is still the soul. And yet because it happens suddenly, our inclination from spending an Earth life says what exactly? You are still carrying the conditioning and the programming in the form of memory as to your incarnation. So if you are the type that believes seeking outside of yourself will provide the answers to your questions, you are already a hooked fish.

You will blindly accept what they want you to see. Such as this so called light. Without even questioning where it goes. So here you die, you find yourself out of your body, in the second dimension. Then here comes this holographic program, a light field, presented to you. Sometimes with angels appearing around it. Now ask yourself, why is it there, when I can just think of where I want to go? Why do I need a wormhole to go there? Your Merkaba will take your intended thought and in a flash you'll be there. Keyword is intention. Why the angels you may be wondering? They are merely a holographic projection to do one thing and that is to seduce you into the light. Basically they are bait! Usually presented to those who have partially remembered or fully have awakened. These souls will take more of an effort to seduce them into the light.

The darkside has either hijacked or has duplicated what they haven't been able to hijack. Religions, the New Age Movement, and so on. Including the texts. Even the Buddha belief system has been hijacked. I give them a lot of credit, because they have enslaved us in such a way that we for the most part, aren't even aware they have done this. That's what happens when we seek outside ourselves for the answers. We will never get to the truth as long as we are distracted from finding those answers within ourselves.

There are two Galactic Federations of Light, two Jesuses, duplicates of other ascended beings, etc. One of which is either a dark being in disguise or a holographic image being projected and then there is the real one. Which on a soul level, you will surely “know” who the real one is.

The light tunnel does go somewhere. I'm speaking of the one that is presented to you when you die. “Even if it's scary?” That should be your first warning sign! That shouldn't be used as an excuse to justify the myths we believe are so. You end up trapping yourself right off the bat just thinking this way. With blind faith. Oh Boy..........!

On the very edge of our Solar System, just outside of it, is another station. It looks like a squid. It's very large. Like 2000 miles long. It is shimmery with black, red, pale white hues to almost gray. It has two very large tentacles protruding from it. Those tentacles are positioned, into our Solar System. They are basically used as a transceiver of sorts. To control thoughts, false miracles, apparitions, and other projections that promote their control. James Gilliland has been known to mention the “Beast.” From the reference of the Cherokee elders. A giant holographic generator.

Within this generator, are millions of souls. Good souls. Souls that went through this tunnel of light thinking or assuming they would be going back to Heaven. The darkside have these souls trapped in a holographic virtual world to where they use the light generated from these souls, invert it, and then use that energy to create all the hell they want. In other words they use our very own light against us without our knowing. It's a recycling center of souls. And you are just one program of it.

They say not to feed the Beast and yet, the final trap is set, and the odds of you going into the light, is in their favor because of our conditioning and the Believing program that we have accepted as so without questioning it. Our apathy concerning this is staggering and is the final noose to our souls. To be enslaved on a soul level, trapped in an endless cycle or cycles of control, is surely something I don't plan on subscribing to.

So when I yelled out three times to Brook about not going into the light, was a reminder to her, in the case she forgot what we had discovered in terms of the true agenda behind this. Break the chains!!!!!!!!!!!!! that bind us!!!

It is written in most texts. Go into the light. If you are truly awake, you will decide your own fate. You won't accept a holographic program to assume it will take you to Heaven. You'll just think it. Besides, wormholes are slower, so why would you want to get there slower?

Brook did hear my yells. She didn't go into the light and that means she is now free of that darkside program. The liberation of her soul was my ultimate goal.

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So upon your passing, choose wisely!!!!

I hope I answered your question, Vidya.

THE BRIDGE-WAY Wilder10

Another Butterfly Carol.

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun May 05, 2019 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun May 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Clearwater.............Wow! Just freakin beautiful you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could feel that love within you. Shame on you for holding this back from me. LOLS. Very Happy

Please continue by all means. cheers

I AM A FAN!!!!!!!!! Crazy Happy

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun May 05, 2019 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 05, 2019 2:25 pm

I don't want to go into the light but my soul mate died 27 years ago and I'm pretty sure she would have gone into it, so I guess I have no choice but to go into it and see if I can find her Neutral
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun May 05, 2019 2:53 pm

Well Swanny, good to see you once more. It's been a long while and I hope all is well with you!

The Goddess of your life might have a surprise in store for you. You have many more options available to you now than ever before. Don't box yourself in with fear based thoughts. The odds are in your "favor!"

Transmission ended.............

A most sincere Namaste' to you Brother!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 05, 2019 3:01 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY Don__t_go_into_the_light_by_kool_mike
    THE BRIDGE-WAY Heaven%2BBridge
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Thanks Morpheus Cool

Really sorry to hear about your loss. I liked Brook, I'm glad you two were together Very Happy

If I go into the light to find Helen and it turns out that we have to incarnate here again then I'll have to make sure we both know not to go into the light next time  Candle in the Wind

To be honest I don't mind coming back here again if we are together  JT Double Thumbs Up
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun May 05, 2019 3:23 pm

My Man! High five! Great to see you. Been wondering where you ran off to? Your post was "PERFECT!"
    I knew you had it in ya. That's what Brook and I loved about you. The genius behind the genius. Indeed. Very Happy

Toast
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Haha not sure about the genius part but thanks anyway  Very Happy

I think this belongs in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    hope I answered your question, Vidya.

It does, many thanks.. and generates a few more Wink

I have a longer response, with one of my own anecdotes / crazy experiences tied in with this...it is in my head already but a bit of work to enter into the computer. It will take time. I only came in here for a quick note about batteries....

I am working the land for long hours these days,  Earth its good, and gives me the time to chew over these concepts.. just need enough energy left at the end of the day and the inclination to open my laptop.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 pm

On to more recent times. But first I want to say that I've shared these past experiences (and am sharing more current experiences) not in search of feedback or validation, but simply as a way of lending some perspective into my 'now' experience, since it is very much colored by those past experiences.

I've been in my current relationship for over 6 years.  It is very different than the previously mentioned relationships, and very different than what I imagined a long term relationship would be like for me.  We have virtually nothing in common, and are complete opposites in nearly every way.  Born in different countries with very different cultures and beliefs.  She's the epitome of extrovert, loves being with groups of people, goes out with friends to eat and/or just talk nearly daily, and sometimes multiple times per day.  Loves going to party's (she's at one right now, lmao). She can talk non-stop for hours, and does so regularly.  I'm at the opposite extreme.  I can (and prefer to) sit alone in silence for days at a time.  Party's are like a form of torture to me.  Any gathering of more than 4 or 5 people wears on me very quickly.  I prefer to speak as little as possible, and generally avoid conversation.

Somehow, this works for us.  The foundation of the relationship is a very strong trust and mutual respect.  We definitely have our moments of disagreement, when one of us has had their boundaries infringed upon too much, but we understand each other well, and respect those boundaries.  I'll go to a party once every month or so, and am happy to let her go to them as often and as long as she likes without me.  She never forces me to go if I don't feel up to it, and let's me know if there's one coming up that's especially important for me to attend so I can prepare myself.  I'll let her talk to me unhindered for extended periods of time, and let her know when I need a break from it.  She'll sometimes catch herself getting a bit carried away, and tell me to go take some alone time.  It's really a very odd type of relationship.  

Growing up I had always imagined that the one I'd spend my life with would be someone I felt a raging passion for constantly.  I had that experience though, and found it to be unsustainable.  And now I find that I highly value respect and understanding, and the ability to maintain a sense of independence.  This relationship grants me those, while also putting me out of my comfort zone fairly regularly.  I'm put in situations I'm uncomfortable with, and confronted with beliefs and points of view I disagree with.  This gives me plenty of opportunities to re-assess my own points of view, and forces me not to succumb to comfort.

And so I arrive at this very moment, and some of the overriding challenges, frustrations, and uncertainties of it.  I find that I've moved so far out of my comfort zone that I'm rarely ever really relaxed.  Generally, my only alone time is after everyone is asleep.  I end up staying up late so that I can decompress sufficiently, and then am up very early in the morning, which leaves me constantly short of sleep.  Like many, I struggle with electronic addiction.  I buy perhaps too much into an achievement mindset, always trying to work towards one thing or another.  I feel like I'm neglecting my spirit, but haven't taken steps to do anything about that.  I've focused so much on putting myself into challenging situations that I find myself in them almost all of the time.

I'm by no means unhappy.  I feel happy most of the time actually, and smile and laugh frequently.  I'm authentic and caring in my interactions with others.  I don't hold judgement over people.  I love and respect everyone completely, even when I don't like them, and I treat them accordingly.  There's this tug of war going on though, where I invite difficult situations, but also feel overwhelmed because they're happening constantly.  There's a part of me that wants to disconnect from society and get back to the state of bliss I experienced in my earlier years.  There's also a part of me that feels it's more important to be in the world, and experiencing the challenges that others in the world experience.  I find myself yearning for both simultaneously, and have not been able to achieve both. But this is really what I yearn for at the moment...the ability to be in the world, but not be impacted by it.  I want to be connected with it, but not entrapped by it.  I want to be amongst people living their lives, and living alongside them as life.

This is my struggle.  It's the same struggle that many, many people have.  If there's any difference at all for me, it's that I see it clearly.  Now I just need to navigate through it.
    I'm not sure why I've shared any of this.  Perhaps only because it helps me process it myself, and take a good look at where I'm at compared to where I want to be.  Honestly, in reading back through it, I'm really quite content with my life.  I'm content with what's in the past.  I'm eager for the future.  In the moment, I feel I just need to dedicate a bit of time each day to silence - a silence without goals or expectations.  

I just took a few moments to sit where I am and feel my feet touching the floor, the breathing moving through me, the energy around me, the stillness within the movement, the aliveness.  Just this is enough.  Tears of sweet release fall.  I wonder at why I've not just sat like this in so long - it's such a simple thing to do.  But it doesn't matter and I let it go, and there's the silence and space and openness again, and the breath moving in and out, and the feet on the floor, and life, and no more words...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 06, 2019 2:17 am

Clearwater something came to mind as I was reading your post today: not one puzzle is completed with identical pieces. Long life to your relationship 😊

So it is with the world of Spirit and the world of manifestation.
    One is appreciated because of the presence of the other.
    We regularly have to realize what it is like to be a pure soul, a static as much as we have to realize we are creators of worlds.

Thank you for sharing a piece of your world with us.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon May 06, 2019 9:03 am

A big hug and a huge thank you, Clearwater, for your postings! I love you  Being a water sign has it's challenges. Well, all the signs have that! Challenges. Embarassed

Commanding your own space is key! Despite those challenges. Your story is wonderful. I say that because it is genuine. I like that a lot! It has meaning. cheers

Thanks for letting us in and to know you much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste' Enlightened

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon May 06, 2019 10:11 am

Swanny,

Please don't assume anything. So many times I have discovered that things are not what they seem to appear to be. And there are ways to find out your suspicions. If you go into the light, they will do a mind wipe on you so that you will forget what you have determined. Never forget that. Maye the Exchanger might be able to assist you with determining whether she went into the light or not. I'd be sure of this before going into the light. At the same time I also understand your reasoning. There is love in your reasoning. Nothing wrong with that,

"It's so pretty!"

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon May 06, 2019 11:07 am

I'm sure they will do a mind wipe on me but I will awaken again.
    They must have mind wiped all of us, but we are here now and very much awake to their games sunny
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon May 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Thank You Mudra and LionHawk.  Honesty is very important to me.  It's very easy to go online and project an image that has no reality.  I don't talk much about my day to day life online, and don't really have any desire to.  I've no interest in Facebook, or other sites where people chronicle their lives.  I seek to be very authentic in my communications on the web, but much of the reality of life never gets communicated.  It's not intentional, but with the opportunity to share some of that amongst people I feel a connection to and trust, it seems appropriate to share openly.

I didn't intend for it to come across in a negative light (and I don't know if it does), because for me it is not at all negative.  Life just isn't all sunshine and roses all of the time, and that's okay.  At one time in my life, I wanted it to be all sunshine and roses, and that's what I was working towards.  At a certain point though, I recognized that there can be great growth out of difficulty, and more importantly that intentionally avoiding difficulty is counterproductive.  And so, I invite it, fully understanding what that means for me.  It means that 'ease' and balance are not so apparent at times.  It means I must increase my ability to maintain them even through difficulty.  This is what I'm working on right now.  

The potential to be aware of flow is there at all times, as I was reminded at the end of my last post.  As I had been typing, I was pondering over how to incorporate silence into my life regularly.  It had honestly been too long since I'd really had any, since even in my alone time I have occupied myself with things.  But then I wondered why I was planning something I can do right in that moment.  And there was the bliss, a matter of seconds later.  It's a good reminder of the fact that it's always there.  Still, there is a need for me to schedule some time for this. I should be able to set aside time at the beginning and end of my day, and take some time during one of my breaks at work.  I expect this will make a big impact for me.

Thank you both for recognizing and respecting that all paths are indeed unique.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 06, 2019 4:14 pm

It is quite interesting to read everyone's point of view on the tunnel of Light here on this thread
    but also in the accounts we find from NDEs.
    It is obvious everyone sees it from a different angle.
    It certainly doesn't leave people indifferent. What is so attractive about it ?

This is the the way I see it now in this moment from the level of reality I am in.
    Not something I regard as the truth but rather a level of truth for me.
    A way to look at it through the filters of my experience.

The tunnel of Light is a birth canal. When we come out of the womb we have arrived into the actual " light ", the promised land.
    The field where time unfolds from birth to death.
    Once born at death we are invited to take a new round on the merry go round.
    It's a free wheel journey that ends when one decides otherwise.
    Without a conscious decision the game would just go on.

THE BRIDGE-WAY Sablie11

I am not a fan of attraction Parks but I guess this  time I probably said to myself "
    Well what does it say here  ?
    " Memory eraser game : the multidimensional maze. Once you enter there you'll never be the same again "

Oh well that looks interesting ! I am sure I can do better than that .Let's try this one and see what happens ? " .

Actually I teased Pris somewhere on some other thread about this subject that I probably naively followed her.
    She was so thrilled at playing the game. Well her or some other friend Wink

I wouldn't say this was pure folly because after all I am here and aware and fully conscious of having that awareness.
    And so are others here it seems. So the good news is the onion can be peeled !

It's not a necessity for me to live life in broken segments ,
    to have my memory wiped out in between these segments and have a new one fixed in,
    or even to believe  many of these segments where mine at all,  
    nor is it necessary to assume that I am a "good" or "bad" person and that so are others,
    nor even that paradise or hell is the reward in the end depending of my choices or whatever this is supposed to be.
    None of this for me. For there is no beginning nor is there any end. The only thing there is is Now.
    This I See. Time doesn't unfold from A to B.
    We attracts bubbles of events to us according to how we choose to steer our thoughts,
    to what frequencies we choose to tune ourselves in, always here and Now.

The real purpose in truth, as far as I am concerned, is to crack the whole game of Consciousness,
    to find all of it's layers and recognize them for what they are,
    to fully wake up while playing the game. To wake up from the hypnotizing dream it takes one into.
    It's a hall of mirrors, being played from many levels and when death comes while we are still sleeping,
    it's even harder to tell for the game goes on.

Life is eternal and we, divine beings are playing a thousand tricks on ourselves to be able to live it with full sensation and high adrenaline.
    In these games some are setting the tricks at times while others are falling for them.

And above this the One Consciousness, the Source, a reflection of we carry within is what makes our journey worthwhile and whole.

THE BRIDGE-WAY Images10

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 07, 2019 12:19 am

OK, let’s play the philosophy game in relation to all that’s been said here for a bit of fun.  Your post set off lots of triggers in my mind Mudra, as usual, haha.

I am not a fan of attraction Parks but I guess this time I probably said to myself,
    “Well what does it say here?  ‘Memory eraser game: the multidimensional maze. Once you enter there you'll never be the same again.’ Oh well that looks interesting! I am sure I can do better than that. Let's try this one and see what happens? ".

(Where is that quote from Mudra?  I’ve forgotten but isn’t it from someone who is a teacher of ‘The Truth’? )

Anyway, to my mind, curiosity is one of the major elements of the ‘monkey mind’ and, if the above quote supposedly comes from those in spiritual form before incarnation, it is clearly already alive and well at that level of being as well.  Maybe that’s as it should be, as we are instructed to “Know Thyself” BUT if we are “All One” that means we should know ALL life at every level of being – Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Astral, etc – ie including multidimensionally.  (The above quote does say it’s a multidimensional maze!  Interesting given all we discuss on these forums.)  Ah, good old curiosity!  I know it’s innate to my being but how could we learn and evolve without it?

The ‘Teachers’ also tell us that we are sparks of The Creator and our role is to do exactly as the above says we should do ie explore His/Her creation so He/She can know it too.  So it’s all good.  That means that in being here, we are doing exactly what we were created to do.  And what better way to do it when all the different levels of being are separated here into Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, etc.  On view all around us, the form it takes being symbolic of the broader Truth also.  We can even specialize if we choose to, haha.  But oh we could definitely spend many lifetimes here taking it all in so as to ‘know’ it all in depth if we so choose!  (Or have chosen?)

Then there’s the warning that ‘Energy follows Thought’ in the creative process we enact here.  Question - If that is so, if we believe we are ‘trapped’ here by other beings, then it would be so in our experience wouldn’t it?  In fact we may even set up other walls around our beings all by ourselves in giving others powers over our souls.  That being said, humanity’s group consciousness is supposed to hold sway here as to what is manifest and yet so few are aware of the white light tunnel being a soul trap, so how can that be the experience of all who pass over at a ‘group’ level?  Or does that simply mean the consciousness of those who’ve set this trap is more powerful than ours as they are more aware of what is possible?  So yes, knowing the ‘maze’ at a multidimensional level, increasing our own awareness so as to take control of our experience even after death of the body and so rise above this particular ‘trap’ others who involve themselves in this reality with us also becomes necessary. And so here we are I guess, haha.

So, after all that, this monkey mind has come up with a question for you Morpheus Lionhawk.  In your experience, who (ie what race of beings) is it that has set this trap and to what purpose?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue May 07, 2019 2:34 am

I heard that it's the Archons that have set the trap
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 07, 2019 2:55 am

Sanicle wrote:OK, let’s play the philosophy game in relation to all that’s been said here for a bit of fun.  Your post set off lots of triggers in my mind Mudra, as usual, haha.

I am not a fan of attraction Parks but I guess this time I probably said to myself,
    “Well what does it say here?  ‘Memory eraser game: the multidimensional maze. Once you enter there you'll never be the same again.’ Oh well that looks interesting! I am sure I can do better than that. Let's try this one and see what happens? ".

(Where is that quote from Mudra?  I’ve forgotten but isn’t it from someone who is a teacher of ‘The Truth’? )

I love your line of reasoning Sanicle where your sound curiosity takes you  Cheerful
    Your surely are peeling the onion which makes you a great player in the game cheers
    Nothing to add or withdraw to your thoughts at the moment. They lighten up a few corners
    I would say and invite to reflexion which is great.

Now to answer your question regarding the italics in my post above. These are my own sayings. I might have used
    this metaphore in another thread here before as the idea has been with me since a long time now.
    If someone expressed itself in similar wordings that is great as it means the level we are looking at things
    is on the same floor which would kind of tell me I am not alone there haha !
    What is " The Truth " you are mentioning ? A book or some teachings of some sort ? Doesn't ring a bell to me.
    Would I have forgotten everything about it Sleep ? I am nicely intrigued .

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 07, 2019 9:02 am

Oh, that was you clever lady. I love you  See, things you say do stay with me haha.  I take it all in.  Cheerful

When I typed "The Truth" like that it was obviously misleading.  It wasn't the tittle of a book.  It was a reference to the many out there who write books or create websites to make a lot of money, etc who claim to know THE Truth the rest of us are searching for.  And maybe they do.  By saying this I'm not judging anyone.  I know I've still got a lot to learn and don't know the whole truth either, which is why I ask questions when I'm intrigued by what others say they've experienced. And then my little brain goes tick, tick, tick and tries to add it all up.  Big Grin 3  

But I apologize for the misunderstanding.  Flowers

Swanny wrote:I heard that it's the Archons that have set the trap

Ahh, the Archons.  I haven't heard that term in a while!  Negative ETs seem to have replaced them as being 'the bad guys' for the most part these days.  In Clearwater's post #3 she made reference to Wes Penre's work in which he seems to think it's the Sirians who created that trap.  I remember reading elsewhere that it's the Mantids that work there and maintain the system.  But so often it's the Reptiians who are credited with negative stuff like this.  Are they all working together or what????

THIS is why I ask questions, especially of those I trust like Lionhawk whom I know speaks from the heart.  I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 am

Clearwater you are doing great and sharing loving genuine  stuff to pay attention to Cheerful
    Someone's life is precious I believe no matter what they lived or how they lived it.

I can relate to many things that you said regarding your contemplative personality.
    I am just the same and love time on my own. I can spend hours alone. It never bothers me.
    And if I am in public gatherings I would rather prefer watching and observing .
    When I was in my teens I would even dream of being transparent so that people would see through
    me rather than look at me  LOL

I understand your need to have silence in your daily routine .
    We used to be hermits Clearwater until we got bored of all the silence and decided to  meet the jungle Wink
    Today's  work is to find balance between both. This is possible.  You'll find your way. It's within reach Cheerful

Lawless

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 am