tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:05 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Early in this thread, post no 41 (is this a link? https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9878p25-the-bridge-way#141961 I wrote of my experiences with the spirit of my dead friend. Since that time I have no doubt that our souls, atman, whatever you want to name it, persists. So why sadness? My friend has left her body, she is in no pain, she is on the next stage of her journey, it was her time to go. Sadness is for those who feel they have 'lost' someone, it is they who grieve, the spirit doesnt.

I was 'sad' when I had to leave Australia. It hurt a lot. I guess I did my grieving then, feeling sorry for myself. But a useful lesson too. I dont want to feel that way again.

When I met her I was 'flying'. I had just come out of the Peruvian forests, working with ayahausca and san pedro. My heart chakra was fully open for the first time in my life. Since I was a child I have felt the 'energy' of others. I know energy vampires, I can feel them in my 'gut'. my solar plexus chakra.. There was a strong heart connection between us, there was a 'head' connection and a strong sex connection.. but there was a fourth connection that I dont know and I cant describe. I cant say where I felt it.. strange eh? I have no understanding of this energy connection. I did ask myself, and her, if it might be a past life connection? Complete supposition on my part. But if it was and I managed to travel across the globe to meet her in this lifetime then I guess we may well meet in another incarnation? who knows?

I am not callous, but I am pleased she is not suffering, I am pleased I am sleeping again. She will take care of herself as I must look after myself. I dont believe we are meant to be with someone in this life, I believe it is a solo trip, we are here for our spiritual advancement, and this advancement must be done alone, looking for things or people outside of ourselves is a mis-step. Everything we need we already have, within us, we just need to clear the monkey clutter to see it.

I am content alone. I am not seeking a partner, but equally would not run away from a nice connection.

Unless I enter spirit before, I will be back in my forest garden before too long Very Happy

Wisely spoken Vidhya. My Heart sings ☺

That extra level of connection you are speaking about an answer in resonance with this came to me today prior to reading you imho.
    It said something on the order of:

" Soul mates dont fall in love
    they recognize one another "

And yes indeed we reached 33 pages today and 34.
    This indicates a major change imho.
    A turning point maybe.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 pm

I made a small addendum to post 805 above

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9878p800-the-bridge-way#144909

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Some of my thoughts on things that have been discussed here lately.
    I finally took the time to wrap it up.

Free will is in direct relation with the level of consciousness of someone. One can literally chain oneself up with one's free will or shall I say lack of it or on the contrary unlock all chains with free will in full swing as will is very potent energy.

Free will suggests that you can make choices. Each choice has its consequence that may be apparent at the moment or not seen for years to follow. And the challenge then is to make good choices, choices that have meaning and value.

So on the question of wether or not assisting someone in pain in a remote manner unbeknownst to them I ask myself "does that path I am going to take have a Heart" If the answer is yes then I go ahead.

There has been a time I did not understand things this way. I thought I had to ask permission for the assistance I wished to give. By doing so I missed an opportunity to follow my Heart and make a difference.
    Sometimes the Heart does not tell me anything. I know then its not up to me to work with that pain. Maybe its someone else that will take care of that or maybe the call of that particular person for help is still too faint.
    The signal is just not there.But if it is one knows it at the core of their Heart.

When one's deeds are moved by the Heart, no matter what one does then it is as if saying to another person in pain "In Lakesh " meaning "In you I see another me ".
    There is no separation and our deeds will then be of use.

What comes to the shore of my consciousness I am responsible for.
    This does not mean I am guilty of it. It just means my consciousness spotted it as being part of my univetse and I now handle it as mine.

So I follow my Heart and work with that person's  pain knowing that pain is basically  a disconnection of a being from Source.

What is adressed here is the barrier, what prevents Source to be freely flowing in that person's universe.  

As I bring this closer to the Heart,  the Heart we all share, the barrier weakens and dissolves unlocking a chain. And the person's free will rises for the charge is gone.Now that connection with Source is restored the person will be able to make better  choices for them because  their energy level has soared.,

No soul that respects itself wants to make the wrong choices, no one wants to go down the dwindling spiral and chain oneself up.Being chained up is the result of limited free flowing will.

How is this possible then ? How could we possibly dwindle our way down ?

We may become so obsessed with the persona within us, the ego, that we feel the goal of life is to work out problems ,  challenges , contracts or whatever out there we find in that reality we cocreate.

Our creations become so vivid we forget the perceiver, the prime mover unmoved at the source of all this. We attribute source to what we see and feel only.

As we play the co-creation game we ought to always remain aware of our inner world. Be on the wach so to say in that place where time stops, where all is quiet and peace reigns..

And pay attention : how does what I perceive come into being, where does it come from ? How come I perceive this at all ? Who is that one who perceives  ... I didn't say to look for answers 😇

All very good and pertinent questions nonetheless that point to our formless nature undefined, unlocated in space or time and yet contains all universes.
    Its a complete paradox, a complete mystery.

For realizing this - real eye - real I -  real Light -or... sacred Light ?
    Coming to this place of no place, to this space of no space is spiritual freedom

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:42 pm

You really do have a way with words Mudra. Well said my friend. Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:11 am

Indeed she does Sanicle.

Well Brook's energy has been floating around for a bit throughout the night and today. Which again illustrates how someone may pass physically, yet is still present energetically.

Usually prior to going to sleep I like to energetically snuggle up to Arch Angle Michael and Yesuha. Yet when waking in during the middle of the night guess who else was in the room? Aside from spouse and the cat. Surprise.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:55 am

mudra wrote:Some of my thoughts on things that have been discussed here lately.
    I finally took the time to wrap it up.

Free will is in direct relation with the level of consciousness of someone. One can literally chain oneself up with one's free will or shall I say lack of it or on the contrary unlock all chains with free will in full swing as will is very potent energy.

Free will suggests that you can make choices. Each choice has its consequence that may be apparent at the moment or not seen for years to follow. And the challenge then is to make good choices, choices that have meaning and value.

So on the question of whether or not assisting someone in pain in a remote manner unbeknownst to them I ask myself "does that path I am going to take have a Heart" If the answer is yes then I go ahead.

There has been a time I did not understand things this way. I thought I had to ask permission for the assistance I wished to give. By doing so I missed an opportunity to follow my Heart and make a difference.
    Sometimes the Heart does not tell me anything. I know then it's not up to me to work with that pain. Maybe its someone else that will take care of that or maybe the call of that particular person for help is still too faint.
    The signal is just not there. But if it is one knows it at the core of their Heart.

When one's deeds are moved by the Heart, no matter what one does then it is as if saying to another person in pain "In Lakesh " meaning "In you, I see another me ".
    There is no separation and our deeds will then be of use.

What comes to the shore of my consciousness I am responsible for.
    This does not mean I am guilty of it. It just means my consciousness spotted it as being part of my universe and I now handle it as mine.

So I follow my Heart and work with that person's pain knowing that pain is basically a disconnection of a being from Source.

What is addressed here is the barrier, which prevents Source to be free-flowing in that person's universe.  

As I bring this closer to the Heart,  the Heart we all share, the barrier weakens and dissolves unlocking a chain. And the person's free will rises for the charge is gone. Now that connection with Source is restored the person will be able to make better  choices for them because  their energy level has soared.,

No soul that respects itself wants to make the wrong choices, no one wants to go down the dwindling spiral and chain oneself up. Being chained up is the result of limited free-flowing will.

How is this possible then? How could we possibly dwindle our way down?

We may become so obsessed with the persona within us, the ego, that we feel the goal of life is to work out problems,  challenges, contracts or whatever out there we find in that reality we co-create.

Our creations become so vivid we forget the perceiver, the prime mover unmoved at the source of all this. We attribute source to what we see and feel only.

As we play the co-creation game we ought to always remain aware of our inner world. Be on the watch so to say in that place where time stops, where all is quiet and peace reigns...

And pay attention: how does what I perceive come into being, where does it come from? How come I perceive this at all? Who is that one who perceives  ... I didn't say to look for answers 😇

All very good and pertinent questions nonetheless that point to our formless nature undefined, unlocated in space or time and yet contains all universes.
    It's a complete paradox, a complete mystery.

For realizing this - real eye - real I -  real Light -or... sacred Light?
    Coming to this place of no place, to this space of no space is spiritual freedom

Love from me
    mudra

So, I'm sitting here yesterday, yelling out, "GO MUDRA, GO!!!!!!! GO MUDRA, GO!!!!!
    Just like watching a football game.

Your post excited me!!! Because what was written wasn't just words, it was energy. You basically shored up or validated what I had tried to communicate in a previous post. FREE AGENCY is not just a word as it was wrapped in an energy form. It brings me so much joy when I read a post that actually contains substance. cheers

Furthermore, there is a post coming up, that will cross-validate both our revealings! I can't wait to do it because it will reveal your reference to the "COMPLETE MYSTERY." But I have to wait before I do it. What I am saying is that here I am driving on this nice road through the country and while driving I have had to put my 66 Triumph convertible into neutral and coast. Until such time, when the proper timing, when the White Rabbit finally shows up on the side of the road with his thumb up, not just seeking a ride.

Do you think it is all just happenstance? I know you know it is not. As to the number, "33," as well as page, "33,"? And where we go from here as to a major change you referenced? There is a huge surprise on the horizon. I just have to be patient... But the moment is coming and I will gladly share what I have discovered.

I have dropped several hints, but it would seem that there is a blindness as to what is really going on here at the Bridge-Way. What happened here the other day for instance. The significance as to that event.

I should stop talking right now!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:04 am

Cheerful You made me laugh.  lol!
    Its you then that kept me going in the middle of the night until that post was finally layed down at 4 o'clock in the morning and I could finally go to sleep. Go mudra ! Go ! The Floyd  Wink
    Oh dear for a sick man you still have quite a bit of energy don't you LionHawk ?

You are forgiven for when I hear White rabbit I smile and dance. cheers
    This is one of my favourite song back in the days:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl89g2SwMh4

Who was there at Woodstock ?
    I was only 15 but I would have loved to attend.

Love for You
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:27 am

Mudra, please repost that last video. It is a subject for a deeper conversation!!!!!!!!

No worries Carol! Your hubby has nothing to fear! As a matter of fact I am so happy he is in your life! He is the most qualified to be in your life at this time, in all that is. That being said, I am dropping hint BOMBS. I also know why Brook is around you at this time. It's no accident. You are more than you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are both in service to you at this moment in time. Along with Kate and Mudra. There is a whole team here applying true love on your behalf. As to the hint bombs, I have been dropping, the Ambrosia song and George Benson's song, I can explain in full detail, each line of all the lyrics as to what is really going on here. It's all "REALLY" good!!!!  cheers

YOU HAD ME @ NAMASTE'

Kayzon

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:39 am

Lionhawk wrote: Besides, I have plans for you. Just follow that white rabbit I gave you and let me know when you are ready. Don't worry about all this posting stuff. The rabbit is more important! You could always read this stuff later on! albino

Namaste'

[/font][/i][/color][/size]

I did see this and wondered which white rabbit you were referring to.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Q%2Bwhite%2Brabbit%2Btick%2Btock

"Tick tock... Tick tock..."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:05 am

Lionhawk wrote:[color=#ff33cc][i][font=Georgia][size=24]Mudra, please repost that last video. It is a subject for a deeper conversation!!!!!!!!

Do you mean this one that inadvertantly landed here and took away ? We have got a whole thread about this where it can be discussed.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9811p50-civilization-reset-tartaria-an-empire-hidden-in-history#144978

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: Just to say.. I hope I am not interrupting Wink .. I have no idea what is current here. I just had a quick look back and I am at about page 18 of this thread, and it's now 33 pages?

I had a pc problem, remembered your computer advice, came in to find the name of the program (PCmatic), said hello, and thanks. You asked how things were, and I replied. Maybe I will be up to speed in a few weeks time Wink

Water  

A couple of things... Hearing of your loss took the wind out of my sails. In a matter of speaking, it was a little to close to home for me, losing Brook. You were denied probably the very Love of your life. At least Brook and I had a chance and a few years to celebrate that chance. You were so close and your heart was in such the right place. I literally felt that. That was why I was at a loss for words because it went beyond words. Words can also be so cheap. Just to be polite. It can also be a cop-out. Shallow. After Brook passed, some folks would say, "sorry for your loss." The ones that were sincere would say, "sorry for your loss," and then add something in regards and there would at least be a small conversation. The shallow ones never asked for a conversation. I'm sorry I didn't respond to you sooner as the wind just left my sails and I had to process what you revealed. I didn't mean to insult you by the lack of my actions at the time. Please take this to heart if you can.

The fact is I have personally missed you here at the Bridge-Way. Maybe it is a man thing here as I can relate to you and what you convey. I think we have common ground and some common knowledge. Worthy of discussion. Plus your travels are duly noted. For you to be able to do so in these days, can turn deadly in a second, and yet you have survived that. In that aspect, you remind me of Brook's son, John Jr. He did somewhat do a similar thing with just the clothes on his back, going through most of Europe.

As to the story you wrote up, May of last year, I can also confirm Sally's take on Darth Vader. Drunvalo. I have known him to be Darkside since 2003. He is just in it to get laid and for the money. Matter of fact, right after Brook died, December 2018, I sent him a small email, stating I knew he was full of it. Another issue of him voilating everyone's free agency and taking their money. He speaks with a forked tongue. He'll screw you with false information, especially on the Flower of Life. If he can't screw you with disinformation, he'll screw you the other way. I have run into his kind before and that kind is just a disservice to the Planet. Evil as all get out! One of his minions responded to my email and stated they wanted me to go away and that just validated my knowings.

I am here for you, Brother! Glad you popped in here!

Come back when the time is right for you.

Namaste'
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:39 pm

I also liked the song, Mudra! You have been my M&M's this whole weekend! Yeah, Baby!  Oooyeah 1  Insanely Happy

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Plain-10

As to this YouTube video, I can confirm what I saw in it on the Electronic stuff, ie. waveguides, power, capacitors, resonators, etc. Absolutely fascinating. Having an Electronic degree and also a faceting hobby is surely a help when looking at such things. Plus the artistic architecture supporting this technology. The Egyptians did do something similar in terms of hiding it in plain sight. I am sure Vidya can also recognize it, as his research revealed something similar to India.

You go, Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste'
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Just in... I had another small event happen this morning! But first...

Typically when writing a post, especially when it comes to personal testimony, I write that posting from a holographic POV. Not from a 3D POV. Where that POV appears to be just 2D. From the 3D POV, it is very low energy. The only advantage of the 3D method is that it takes much less time vs. the holographic method. 10 hours of one of my recent posts equated to probably a few minutes of reading.

The event that occurred this morning, when I was writing up one of my postings, I could see golden text characters just above where I was writing. And I was typing with black.

Namaste'

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:21 pm

I will catch up when able. Next week is crazy busy... but I am back 'with it'. I have spent more time in the mists this weekend than in the previous 3 months. I am not up to speed in here yet...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Morpheus wrote:

[size=18]
    As to this YouTube video, I can confirm what I saw in it on the Electronic stuff, ie. waveguides, power, capacitors, resonators, etc. Absolutely fascinating. Having an Electronic degree and also a faceting hobby is surely a help when looking at such things. Plus the artistic architecture supporting this technology. The Egyptians did do something similar in terms of hiding it in plain sight. I am sure Vidya can also recognize it, as his research revealed something similar to India.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 E9900410

You are beginning to remember Tartaria, the here frozen realm. How truly wonderful that is. You crossed the veil between the worlds. Much Joy  Auspicuous surprises ahead Enlightened

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9816-remembering-tartaria#140827

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:49 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: I will catch up when able. Next week is crazy busy... but I am back 'with it'. I have spent more time in the mists this weekend than in the previous 3 months. I am not up to speed in here yet...

You are on the crew. So glad to have you in.
    Don't get lost out there in the jungle.
    Keep enough pebbles in the pocket to find your way home.

Be well Vidhya
    The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 am

Carol wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote: Besides, I have plans for you. Just follow that white rabbit I gave you and let me know when you are ready. Don't worry about all this posting stuff. The rabbit is more important! You could always read this stuff later on! albino

Namaste'

[/font][/i][/color][/size]

I did see this and wondered which white rabbit you were referring to.  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Q%2Bwhite%2Brabbit%2Btick%2Btock

"Tick tock... Tick tock..."

It's Time!
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 34 Sun13

"IT'S TIME" to "PLAY SOME CARDS"

KAYZON
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:50 pm

MUDRA, GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER WHAT I ASKED ABOUT THOSE EDDY CURRENTS IN THE IONOSPHERE? HOW IT WAS POSSIBLY GOING TO AFFECT THE WEATHER? GET PREPARED AS THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED!!!!!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:10 am

Thank you LionHawk.

In the span of a few weeks we had storm Chiara, followed by stom Denis and now storm Elen  is announced. But the metereologists say one can hardly speak of a storm for this latest one.

From what I just read several trees were pulled out by the winds in the last few weeks and some roofs were damaged. Fire men have been solicited in several areas.No death nor wounded people were reported.

The storm my son and family encountered in Spain at the time I asked you to join me in prayers and support was much more worse and deadly.

As far as I am concerned I noticed it was windy and rainy but if I hadn't read or heard people mentionning it I would hardly have noticed the passage of these storms at all.

I am supposed to spend all day outside with a client this saturday. I would have loved for the weather to be gentle  sunny  Enlightened

Love for you
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:07 am

Storm Dennis has just been through here. It wasn't too bad, a bit windy and soggy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:22 am

Thanks for posting Swanny. I was concerned for you as well, given that England seemed to be more directly in the line of fire (so to speak) by my estimation than Belgium. Good to hear you're fine my friend. I love you

And I'm not so concerned for Mudra now either if it was OK for you. Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:47 am

Thank you Sanicle  I love you
    We seem to carry our aura of protection wherever we go here in the Mists cheers I was pretty sure Swanny was doing ok.
    This storm looked monstrous though when seen en route across the atlantic.
    I understand LionHawk and yours concern.
    I'll let you know if storm Elen that is due this week end will be of any great impact.

Love for you
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:03 am

We have been discussing life and death on the Bridgeway amongst other things and more so lately when LionHawk announced he believed he would soon be leaving the body.

This caused quite a bit of turmoil in Carol I believe.
    Carol are you ok ?

Sometimes I like to speak, often I like to quote others that I consider another me if I may express myself this way or maybe its the other way around.

Today is one of those days where I choose to let Sadhguru speak in my place through a few videos. All interesting, all pertinent to the subject of Life. I found it worthwhile to listen to all of these in that order.

How life leaves the body after death

https://youtu.be/QJYCJQLKT7s

There is no death only Life

https://youtu.be/UfawEz78kUE

Different types of death Sadhguru"

https://youtu.be/EPVGHsoIae0

Sadhguru on his wife's death

https://youtu.be/ousdmrufsFE

https://youtu.be/TbL0gVBBLdM

Enlightened
    Love Always
    mudra

Full lecture of the above extract " different types of death " here renamed Death the cosmic joke
    Sadhguru on death full lecture

Death is a cosmic joke
    Part 1 begins at 9:23

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H64jBYP3SbE

Part 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H64jBYP3SbE

Double Thumbs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny