tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 pm

So why are you using Pris's avatar picture Darlenek? Darlenek aka truth is banned.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Mon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello, everyone!

The original purpose of my being here in the Mists was to share a message -- a message calling for transparency and freedom of speech.  In so many ways, the individuals who have been hounding me across several forums have clearly helped spread my message far and wide.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Carol wrote:

Permanent sounds good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Pris wrote:Hello, everyone!

The original purpose of my being here in the Mists was to share a message -- a message calling for transparency and freedom of speech.  In so many ways, the individuals who have been hounding me across several forums have clearly helped spread my message far and wide.
    Now how about a new 'Kitten' thread, Pris?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 11, 2015 4:15 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Now how about a new 'Kitten' thread, Pris?

Lol! sunny   Sorry, not likely.  There's no place for troll comments in a kitteh thread.
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Mon May 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Maybe Owls?

Crazy Happy Lmao
    Lmfao
    Whistle

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Laughi11

With Love
    Eelco
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 11, 2015 5:06 pm

SophiasChoice wrote:Maybe Owls?

Crazy Happy Lmao
    Lmfao
    Whistle

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Laughi11

With Love
    Eelco

LOL! Big Grin 2  There's no comparison!  Owls are most welcome in my threads! Hadriel  

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 67095_kitty-has-your-back_u4otpkuoohegc34cxym6cgqbe3ncurxrbvj6lwuht2ya6mzmafma_950x712
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Looks like others have realised the same thing , seems the golden goose is leaving ..

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot?p=841924251&viewfull=1#post841924251

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Carol wrote:
    TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 3150w-Vacuum-Steam-Cleaner-With-Wet-Dry-262x300
    Isle 17 is now as fresh as a  flower - compliments of the management

I like the help ! nice ... vaccum cleaner Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 pm

From TOT:

"I am requesting that this main thread be closed.

I will be updating my web site www.SphereBeingAlliance.com, my Blog http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ & my Facebook Site https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians on "WHERE" I will to continue the process of Question and Answers as well as all further Releases of Data.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    SphereBeingAlliance@gmail.com
    EncryptSec@unseen.is
    "

Too bad he didn't come to Mists.

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 11, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Just for the record...

A sociopath is a sociopath, is a sociopath. They take perverse pleasure in "messing" with people and "never" change. They also enjoy playing the "revenge" game and will go to great lengths to harass anyone who they perceive as "crossing" him/her. They cannot be reasoned with for the simple fact that their judgment is impaired. Sociopaths are not welcomed at Mists and will be banned.

PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 F_d6831637b5
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue May 12, 2015 4:51 am

This one just in from Smokey Joe

he is upset with TOT as well,

" Thankyou whatever mod/admin removed my posts, removed me from the DW thread and most disgusting of all, remove me from MY OWN THREAD. You show complete discourtesey and disrespect to an old timer in the community. You will NOT GAG ME. Hope some members get to read this before the stormtroopers pull it. No matter I shall place screenshots elsewhere, need show the World you guys DO NOT allow free speech. Good day and bloody good night. Barry M King "

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6891-Time-to-give-this-once-free-forum-the-boot

Barry is a legend , he knows his stuff and to disprespect someone like that is just not in good keeping with Truth.

hey Barry if you see this come here and join up matey , we wont gag ya ( i hope lol )

N
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Empty An Avalon bonfire in the night, with falling stars and a dawning, to me

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue May 12, 2015 7:31 am

Carol wrote:Just for the record...

A sociopath is a sociopath, is a sociopath. They take perverse pleasure in "messing" with people and "never" change. They also enjoy
    playing the "revenge" game and will go to great lengths to harass anyone who they perceive as "crossing" him/her. They cannot be
    reasoned with for the simple fact that their judgment is impaired. Sociopaths are not welcomed at Mists and will be banned.

Whoopie.....I couldn't agree more, thank you Carol! cheers I honestly think that this smart, clever, wise sage bundle of Avaloneans, is able to discern the presence of a sociopath, entering this place, preferably not wait with banning them, but act immediately, for the fact that they cannot be reasoned with. See what I mean?

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 11 Stills10

I'm always feeling to be present here as if I'm sitting in a pub with a real person, enjoying a Kaffeklatsch. No need for sunglasses, not even
    the one for the enlightened, mudra  Wink I may climb a church-minister seat at times, happy to leave that church quickly, but I'm trying to share my view, if I may, on the motives in people who join the virtual world, with all kinds of issues, therefore playing hide and seek, invisible behind a screen.

You can read comments on videos and blogs, with the bullying and intentional lowering of thumbs for the pleasure that never lasts long, for it being a bubble of illusion that feeds a gap in the heart. To me, it's here where the sociopaths enter the ballroom. I've found that as soon as emotions are entwined in discussions and the virtual place is filled with an expanding of negativity, due to that, similar to the expanding of our universe (which seems to be much larger than the scientists think it is), these people feel threatened, for losing a sense of "safety" for their own "safe haven" so...  they start a war. "The first blow counts most" is what the Dutch people say, once formidable bullies on ships at sea.

That place where sociopaths live on their island, is an island far from this one, as I see it. At least far from the intention of the Avalon islanders, as I've begun to experience. The tricky and hard part of handling sociopaths, in the presence of a disregarded conscience, danger is present all the time in triggering emotions of violence. Not an immediate danger for that person, but for you in company with them. If attempted, it's a huge work of love, a great test of warrior-ship, to begin to see them in their core issues for who they truly are and see that eternal spirit, their true being, also in them, covered up at first.

When they express a genuine wish to process their issues and heal, you may find that you will meet a number of entities that are happy with finding a great match, a symbiosis of some sorts. These entities, and here's where the tricky part is, need to be shown the way out of here in a kind way, in clarity without sentiments, before the human being, freed from them, can begin to see clearly and leave the place created with their own "hands" with that "little help of a friend" aka astral buddy. I believe certain ET races are in that place, sometimes, dealing with multi- dimensionality maybe?

No one is to be blamed without the other having their role to play too, with a note in an agenda that on a certain day they would begin that
    journey and find out, how things are played out here on this round lovable bouncing ball of a great lady called Gaia. To me the ignorance of
    such an agenda and a loss of that connection with lady Gaia, is the cause of fora being abandoned or closed, in flaming indignity of members and smoke curtains, used while entering and leaving the place.

That's a spark igniting a possible Forum Halloween party bonfire, or in other words eternal purgatory, while present in a physical body. Unless you're the devil itself, now that's what I call a hall of hellish flames, for the effort of being at peace with being a spiritual being in a physical body. is sometimes perceived as a hell in itself, to begin with at the hour of our birth. How do I sound like now, finding my words echoed by an empty church? Better sit in the grass with daisies around, in the sunny at a picknick, with a nice splash in the lake.

The only way out, put an end to the scratching at the scabs, never allowing the wounds to heal, is the choice to leave the creation of that
    "more of the same". Many members here are doing that, without joining the game and play in the playground, which it is to me. In my point of view, you might see it as much tame or.......cowardly? as the hiding behind a screen, active online, in want of a fierce fight, both in their different way, without risking a scar, a broken nose or going through life cross-eyed after the blow. Blink

I've always found that a physical "reprimande" as an effort to sober people up, can be useful. That sort of physical action brings a person back in its body and wakes that person up from a state of overreaction in hysteria and boundless fury or despair. It can't be done online, alas! Make no mistake, thinking that I'm for violence, for that's a whole different thing to me. I wish that kind of action could be practiced on those seeking for a chance to vent their negativity, in service of "never an end to it". To this post there comes an end at the end  Cheerful

In the virtual world we can't have a sense of who we truly are, for that's only possible, really, when the eye meets the eye and the ear listens to the sounds of words spoken by the mouth of a human being in our company. I've found how hugely different my perception of people online is, once I meet them in person. Suddenly the whole range of colors in their rainbow shows up, it's sometimes very strange to experience, I find. The full presence of senses, physical body and our mind, emotions and wiser parts that are most of the time spiritual by nature, can a body be wise? offers 1000 times more value in finding truth, discernment and resonance, than the virtual world communications can and will accomplish, as I've seen it going so far.

For each of us there's a different experience and so... a truth, and I can't find joy in copying those of others or trying to model other people's role in the game of virtual reality and the 3D world.  For that matter, to me the number of views, taken as a measure of quality, to judge the value of presentations online, is as illusional as the voting system of Great Britain, or that of most governments in this world.

I believe that all things are possible when we know where our heart is, when we dare to ask and see we're being given, with a love for ourselves in it and what it is we long for. At an older age, I find that life itself begins to support me and those who choose the intention to build up from the ground, building personal comfort as much as communities, virtual and in 3D and step on the "platform of departure" for the train to the Wizardry Hogwarth School of Life  Lolerz

To me, in essence, all reality outside of us starts as a seed within us, growing in the soil of our covered up... or true nature. I love to be a student on that Wizardry School of Life and I think I am at that School already  study Luke with brooms in our hands doing the  Its da Wave and sharing this with you, multiplied by numbers, valuable in the eyes of the beholder Lawless  
    Thank you all!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 12, 2015 1:21 pm

With regard to myself in all of this, I wish to make something perfectly clear, B.B.Baghor.  I do not blame anyone for anything.

I take full responsibility for all my actions.

Thanks!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 12, 2015 1:38 pm

B.B., I prefer not to make assumptions and wait until it's clear what is the best course of action to take. In addition, this forum is self-moderated by the members meaning others needed the time to voice their own opinions as to what they wanted. BB, you, Pris and Brook were on top of this from the onset. Yet when others join in, the decision becomes more of a consensus, which is the way this type of forum works best.

PAX

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Carol wrote:B.B., I prefer not to make assumptions and wait until it's clear what is the best course of action to take. In addition, this forum is self-moderated by the members meaning others needed the time to voice their own opinions as to what they wanted.

PAX
    I personnally greatly appreciate that Carol.
    With strong grounding a tree is able to stand the strongest storms.

Love for You
    The Karen
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue May 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Carol wrote:B.B., I prefer not to make assumptions and wait until it's clear what is the best course of action to take. In addition, this forum is self-moderated by the members meaning others needed the time to voice their own opinions as to what they wanted. BB, you, Pris and Brook were on top of this from the onset. Yet when others join in, the decision becomes more of a consensus, which is the way this type of forum works best.

PAX

Thank you, Carol, I think I know what you try to explain to me in your post. I take that as a word of advise. I greatly appreciate a
    togetherness of views and ideas, to leave them to sort of simmer in a cauldron, allowing the consensus-clear soup to be stirred by
    surprising moves..... by both old and new members? I believe you that this type of forum works best, at the same time the circum-
    stances are changing, faster than ever. Therefore, I'm not in favor of sticking to rules that have worked in the past. I'm now sharing
    my view based on what I feel is happening, in the world at large and in fora on a small scale, in the existential crisis.... or chance
    we're being offered. In general it seems to become important to choose the people around you that really "get" who you are.
    I don't mean having the same opinion and our noses in the same direction, as we say in Holland, but a grounding of a sense of
    oneness and respect (the tree) for and in a variety of expressions in freedom (the roots). Those roots are truly groundbreaking.

I'm not aware that I made assumptions, maybe you refer to my being in favor of banning immediately, when psychopaths enter the place?
    That's purely based on the fact that they can't be reasoned with and if tried, the soup easily turning into an ugly grey-green pea-soup.
    I'm following the logic of you having a clear idea by now, Carol, having been close to that presence, also from the inside, if I understand
    correctly. I'm referring to your moderating experience at PA. And also those of Brook and others here, unknown to me.

Although I may express my views and opinions strongly, I'm truly presenting them as food for thought, to be taken now and than with
    a grain of salt. Usually that makes that food taste better Wink I share my words always in the hope to find food on the table of others
    too. Sense how it tastes when on my plate and exchange bites of dishes from other people's menu, those in my company at the table.
    That's a variety in my diet and the kind of company I appreciate much. Usually I prepare what's on my plate myself, today I enjoyed a
    meal prepared totally by others and felt rather spoiled. Cheerful

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Not so much a word of advice. Since Mercurial in not present, I'm the lone Admin of Mists, so prefer to share the admin responsibilities with the other members by allowing time for their input. The other thing I'm learning as Admin is "less is more." Say less, do less, keep ego in check, let others have their input as each is a valued member of the forum. I'm just a facilitator - one of many. No more, no less.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Carol wrote:I'm just a facilitator - one of many. No more, no less.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

lol Pris .. thats a good video you funny bugger !

" Give Quice a Chance " FLMAO PMSL LOL Incorporated ! x 10

aaaah

I know this thread is getting varying reviews , but its normal , and healthy actually, the discourse allows thought process that one wouldnt normally consider. that progressive.

What i want to point out and this is for everyone , even TOT's current admin , i say this with respect , i noticed the Admin , like Malc are not analysing their methods of handling their people , they still say its a minority thats hurting the majority , but how can they say this when at least 150 to 200 people have vanised in the last 3 months ?

i mean never deny the power of denial...

I have watched their readership go from bvetween 170 to 250 most times of the day down to 40 - 70 ... thats a significant decrease in fact its more than 70%

Yes they still think its a minority ? Guys of TOT please look at your selves , how you do things, clearly its not working , if you cant examine your own behaviour then you are lost.

Why am i pleading for you guys to fix it ? because thats whats required for you to grow. I would love to see TOT get back on its feet. I mean that , id love to see reconciliation be victorious in this world of divide and conquer .. this BS of keeping us in fighting is quite frankly booring me to pieces.

look at the bigger picture , they want us to be divided , and guess what ... we are doing exactly that !

whats your responsability TOT'ers ? and others here and there ? get over the ego and examine your selves. I have , ive apologised prefusely for many things openly and humbly and then there are times where ive said , you know what , im not wearing that .. cos i have the ability to look at my self and so should you

this thread is important to read over , allow it to happen.

peace

N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 pm

NANUXII wrote:lol Pris .. thats a good video you funny bugger !

" Give Quice a Chance "   FLMAO PMSL LOL Incorporated !  x 10

aaaah

It's the first thing that popped into my head.  Insanely Happy

With regard to the troll we've had...

Look, just because it's an armour-plated, alien killing machine that salivates unspeakable slobber, doesn't mean it's a bad person.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 12, 2015 11:49 pm

We're talking about a psychopath, Nanu.  You cannot reason with a psychopath.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 am

There is more than one person that is on TOT , its not just Malc , its their entire team , their readers, its like waco texas.. bunch of mis understood people held up cos they think they believe what they are doing is better than the rest of us.

who are we to judge ? the proof is in the pudding however and that pudding is a little over cooked.

The irony is the core of TOT has cornered its self, the only way out is to lie and deny ... and thats a road i wouldt choose for my self.

cos regardless of how they spin it .. we're out here feeling sorry for them., nothing sinister in that ... just a shame really.

and it beats cleaning out the gutters , so...

Anyway

Im off to watch re runs of Eurovision .. ive brought my vomit bags and case of guinness !

catch ya flip side.

Hugs

N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 am

NANUXII wrote:There is more than one person that is on TOT , its not just Malc , its their entire team , their readers, its like waco texas.. bunch of mis understood people held up cos they think they believe what they are doing is better than the rest of us.  

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:47 pm