tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

mudra
    mudra

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 14 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  mudra on Sun May 17, 2015 10:26 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Our cosmic system is Binary, this is for want of a better word " HoloTech "  meaning a representation of reality depicted by digital holographs.

Is it possible our Cosmic Sydtem was once Sine Wave Analogue and the over lay of Binary is creating distortions within the phase cancellations of the digital step representation of the wave ?

Could this be why we are in dis harmony ?

N

Your words brought these to mind Nanu :

Consciousness is a unified field from which springs an apparent  non unified one whose dichotomic nature of creation and destruction on a scale of perpetual motion allows for life to come into awareness and be experienced in multiple diversities . Consciousness's desire being to know itself. Dis harmony hence is a lower  harmonic of the united field of Consciousness or harmony which is none the less ever present  and returns to it when Consciousness becomes aware of itself within the creation it experiences for it then leaves the force field of identification  to return to the free flowing state of Nowness. 

Much Love
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 14 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue May 19, 2015 6:56 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Our cosmic system is Binary, this is for want of a better word " HoloTech "  meaning a representation of reality depicted by digital holographs.

Is it possible our Cosmic Sydtem was once Sine Wave Analogue and the over lay of Binary is creating distortions within the phase cancellations of the digital step representation of the wave ?

Could this be why we are in dis harmony ?

N

NANUXII, the link below is to my post, shared to day, in the thread "Teachers of Wisdom and Visionaries" about the views of Marshall McLuhan.
    This may offer a clue, or food for thought, to ponder your question "Could this be why we are in dis harmony ?"
    I think there's no mechanical or man-mind-created cause for disharmony, unless it's in a material form. I see the cause of disharmony, like in the
    way we may perceive our life, as present only in the realms of our consciousness. Still learning and wondering Cheerful

[url=The Medium is the Massage..... ehmm.. Message? Marshall McLuhan]The Medium is the Massage..... ehmm.. Message? Marshall McLuhan[/url]
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Arrow

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Lol Nanu! Very Happy  I guess some things run their course.

I feel a kitteh meme coming on....

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 14 55655919
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 am

oh i was inspired by the move as i saw it again recently and i dearly love the sound of crickets.

why did you think i was being cryptic about something ?

Surprised Cow Freedom
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 am

NANUXII wrote:oh i was inspired by the move as i saw it again recently and i dearly love the sound of crickets.

why did you think i was being cryptic about something ?  

Surprised Cow Freedom

Cryptic?  You?  Nawwww.....  I happen to love the sound of crickets myself. I love you
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:07 pm

I'm posting this here as well as in my 'impersonator' thread:

For anyone who may be interested (and to let everyone know because of my... special situation lol), I decided to join 'minds.com'.  
    It looks intriguing...  I've gotten myself into messes before, so what the heck.  

Note:  I've no intention of joining anything else at this time.  If I do, I'll announce it here in The Mists of Avalon, in Imaginative Worlds, and in Mental Floss the Second (someone recently tried to impersonate me in the new forum, Eye-Rise, twice already).

https://www.minds.com/

https://www.minds.com/Pris
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks Pris. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Just letting everyone know there has been a thread started by Maurice.  You may find it of interest.  Also, we touch a bit on PA and TOT.  

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8418-contact-with-pris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Pris wrote:.

Just letting everyone know there has been a thread started by Maurice.  You may find it of interest.  Also, we touch a bit on PA and TOT.  

I noticed the thread Pris.
    I am happy the Mists are being used as a healing place where sound conversation can take place between old friends.

Be well and safe Maurice
    Be well and safe Pris

Much Love for You
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:01 pm

I've been enjoying reading it Pris and I'm glad Maurice stepped forward where the two of you can reconnect here.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it!

Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:11 pm

mudra wrote:

I noticed the thread Pris.
    I am happy the Mists are being used as a healing place where sound conversation can take place between old friends.

Be well and safe Maurice
    Be well and safe Pris

Much Love for You
    mudra

Things have taken a bit of a turn lol!  Since we finished that thread, I've been re-evaluating many, many things and have quite a different perspective on much of it.  Free to say what I think, I've been touching on some of my thoughts in this thread:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8725-david-bowie-alan-rickman-death-hoax-100-staged
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:16 pm

I forgot to update this thread so here's the newest on 'where I'm at'.  

I'm only in one forum now, HERE:  The Mists of Avalon.

Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:20 am

I forgot to update this thread so here's the newest on 'where I'm at'.  

I'm only in one forum now, HERE:  The Mists of Avalon.

Hadriel

You were welcome here from day one Pris.
    And so it goes on today.
    Safe journey through the Mists Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:32 am

mudra wrote:You were welcome here from day one Pris.
    And so it goes on today.
    Safe journey through the Mists  Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Aww... mudra!

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 14 LOL-Cats_Rare-Condition
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 am

Pris the thread Killer takes her exit having done the very thing she despises in others .

Not content with censorship , she then turns to slander and unable to retract the things she experienced/claimed on the Contact thread ,has it removed and boasts about it . Well there is the pot painting the Kettle Black.

How quickly that face changed .

So disappointing and yet so very typical.

Predictable ? Yes , sadly all to predictable .

Is this why Humans are rarely ever Contacted for any length of time ? Long enough to effect meaningful progress ?
    Yes, very much so . Because there is always an excuse , always a tantrum when they don't get to keep their cuddly toys and have to grow up .
    And now when humanity faces extinction they deny the existence of the very thing they demand proof from.
    Because the proof provided does not fit the their boring tight little shoe box life . It does not come gift wrapped with cutesy fluffy kitten pictures and safe non threatening politically correct dietary injunctions . Its inclusive rather than exclusive. It is tolerant rather than fanatically obsessed.

The proof says you cant live with one foot in the prison and one foot in the free universe. You cant hedge your bets on this one. But being cowards , Humanity at large prefers the addiction to self determination.

Only at the end , when the the spirit starts to lift out of the dying body they think is their real self do they scream in despair as they realize they left it to late. Without the wings to fly strong and free they get sucked down by the awful gravity of fear and hate . In to the abyss again.

You can only reason for so long with an addict . They either master it or return to it. Rock Bottom is usually to late to undo the damage done though they finally see the error. No wonder the Angels weep. No wonder they walk away shaking their heads and lost for words .

Why do Humans punish themselves and each other without end ? Lack of love.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:34 am

Indulging in a rant at Pris's expense BR? How so very human.

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Still no excuse for withdrawing my thread despite your EXPLICIT PROMISE NOT TO Carol .

How very human of you . How very like PA .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Promise? Do you have the word "promise" in any communications? The issue is you attacking Pris. She started the thread so it was "hers".

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Carol wrote:Promise? Do you have the word "promise" in any communications? The issue is you attacking Pris. She started the thread so it was "hers".

A bare faced lie on top of deflection Carol ? Your really flying the PA / ATS flag now !

Funny how ATS comes up in the Search logs as I dial in to this forum. Well doesn't that tell it all . Turns out Mists is just another dead end, red herring clearing site for COINTELPRO.

My Thread Entitled Contact with Pris was authored by and started BY ME . Not Pris . It was addressed specifically to her, not authored by her. The title itself makes that clear.

Are you people that desperate now ? Is this how low you have to go to keep the lid on ?

You gave me your commitment that my Voice would not be deleted from this forum and yet you did it anyway . By stealing authorship and giving it to Pris.

But now you have withdrawn my words to cover up . Says something doesn't it ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Sorry.. you're right. You did start the thread. However your attempt to stir up a tempest remains in the teacup.

Haven't you figured out why most of the members won't engage (post in response) with you any longer? You have a behavioral pattern of insulting them on a regular basis. And there have been a number of complaints with regard to your behavior in PM to me. If you wish to leave please feel free to do so.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:51 pm

blue roller wrote: Turns out Mists is just another dead end, red herring clearing site for COINTELPRO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    blue roller wrote: Turns out Mists is just another dead end, red herring clearing site for COINTELPRO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

lol! Oooyeah 1 Insanely Happy Toast
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Completely unrelated but for Mudra :0)

Mudra wrote:Dis harmony hence is a lower harmonic of the united field of Consciousness or harmony which is none the less ever present

lower harmonic distortions can be offset by inducing a phase inversed 11th harmonic into the distortion.

eg 63hz distrorion can be offset by phase inverting 693hz which is the 10th over tone and 11th harmonic :0)

so in order to find any dis ease find its base frequency and voila !

If you just phase invert the frequency it will only neutralise it , the 11th harmonic does something much nicer :0)

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:00 pm