tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 8:26 pm

truth wrote:Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The troll award goes to Nancy Nanu very well done

Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 1807132d1381907501-rosications-league-regole-e-programma-golden_internet_troll_award

This is interesting. I remember getting this exact, same award from Malcolm in my thread entitled, 'TOT is setup to fail just like PA.'
    Brook
    Brook

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Brook Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 pm

mudra wrote:Good to see you home Brook and you too Sanicle sunny

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

You too Mudra!

Did you save my room for me here? Hard day at work and I need a good nights sleep.

But let me ask all the older members here...does this thread not have a deja vu effect?

I seem to remember a woman who was a bit of a Gypsy...who gave me the best courgette receipt I've ever made. But shhhh....Don't tell Lionhawk...that was the one I used in our bake off a few years back. Heh heh

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am

Good to see you posting again, Brook!! I often wish we had a forum halfway between the old Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon. I never know who I'm really interacting with -- but I know that most of you know a HUGE amount. What Would Thoth Say??
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Looks like one of those male bonding pissing matches Brook. Dick Head
    And you are..?

The Observer

Actually, I brought that emoticon over to Mists when I was pissed off at Richard for banning me and on a rant. Similar situation only Richard would have never been allowed here after all the poop he dished out.
    Richard and Celine... those were the days, Carol...
    SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 am

PurpleLama wrote:
    Eelco, I understand where you're coming from, but this circumstance has thrown us all for a loop, and it isn't through any of Pris' fault that we are all stuck in limbo.  It would've been nice for Si to have made an announcement of what he was going to do, and given us a few days notice to figure out what we could do next.  The fact that donk and DNA both got banned immediately prior to Mrs shutting us out is perhaps quite indicative of a big part of the underlying issues, as I am personally in a position to know that the allegation (that the two of them with omni were some troll team bent on disrupting forums) was absolute, pure bullshit.  There is more to all this than meets the eye, based on that particular knowledge of how false that accusation was, so perhaps stepping back and conversing with Pris as a fellow victim of circumstance may be the more fruitful avenue to insight into what really appears to be a psyop parexcellance.   I only have respect for both of you, based on my experience with each of you.

Thank you Purple Lama for helping (me) steering this thread into a less dichotomized direction.
    Just to be clear I'm not blaming Pris for the fact we're finding ourselves in Limbo.
    What I was trying to point to in my previous post was that a heads up would have been nice, helpful even. Instead of making a lot of ToT-refugees stumbling in the dark on mf2. If it became apparant to her MF2 was developing in unhealthy ways. A transparent post stating it was and why we would need to leave would have saved some emotional heartships and confusion. As I percieved it there was a falling out behind the scenes upon which she took her leave, and bob found himself stripped of his moderating priviliges which he had used to help out Si and Pris. Now whether or not he overreacted with his pm to "get the hell outta there" or not. It created a frantic buzz, of confusion, fear even amongst a lot of members that took hours if not days for people, some of whome were allready vullnarable after leave what they percieved the internet home they had created for themselves on ToT, to find peace with.

It is my believe a lot of extra drama could have been avoided by some transparancy. A word Pris uses often and seems to feel strongly about.

As it is. These are my last 2 cents about this Topic here. I am no longer interested in a discussion with either Priss or Nanu for that matter. They have made up their minds about me it seems and i have not the stamina to defend myself nor am I interested in changing those perceptions. I now what I am (somewhat) and it's far from ugly or just a coq, although I do have one of those in my knickers..

With Love(typed and meant every single time I end a post with it)
    SC.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Tue May 05, 2015 1:37 am

PurpleLama wrote:Truth, that is a most curious choice of avatar, there.  It seems to be designed to indicate that you know me, but I don't know you.  Hmmm.  Or, perhaps it is "coincidence".

Hey PL NANUXII = Malcome

After doing some research this Malcome does not appear to be who he is just like NANUXII.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Are any of us who we say we are

Call it a coincidence cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers NANUXII .

Last edited by truth on Tue May 05, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Novusod
    Novusod

Post  Novusod Tue May 05, 2015 1:52 am

Hello Mists of Avalon.

It appears this movement for a more fair forum has legs. Although I was not involved in the initial dispute on ToT it became obvious rather quickly what was going on in terms of censorship. This is not something I can turn a blind eye to.

It is impossible to have a debate if you get banned for disagreeing with the given mantras. When only one side of the debate is allowed because dissenting opinions are censored then the given forum is not a legitimate source of truth but is instead a source of bias. If one really believes they have the TRUTH then they should welcome the cross examination. Censorship just means you have something to hind.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Tyrion_lannister_when_you_tear_out_a_man_s_tongue_by_novuso-d8pfbex

truth
    truth

Post  truth Tue May 05, 2015 1:58 am

Pris wrote:Yesterday, Si added this announcement to a previous message he had made in Mental Floss 2:

In addition to this, I can bring you up to date with events that transpired this morning:
    I received an email from Pris that expressed her deep concerns, and her great sadness, over what had happened to this forum since she initially sent out her mass email to TOT members.

She was not expecting such a huge number of people to come here, and she most definitely wasn't expecting to be pursued by a pack of hungry and vicious trolls from TOT.....even if they were all the same person [Malcolm], or were a combination of Malcolm's aliases, and a band of lackeys that he was controlling.

It was a result of this invasion that I was led to getting Bob on board, as he came highly recommended by Pris.

Bob did a fantastic job of getting things tight and orderly here, but that is as far as I was comfortable seeing him go.

That's probably enough.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves at the new forum, and are not followed by the band of misfits and beatniks that we've had to deal with here.

Oh, and if you want to take any of your posts, or threads, with you, please copy them now, as I will be cleaning up the forum in a couple of days. Thank you.

All the best to you all.

Si

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've moved all the ex-TOT posts and threads into a TOT archive. The archive is a read-only site now.
    I'll be deleting the archive in about a month. [01 June 2015]
    If you want to stay here and chat, and you have a thread in the Archive, send me a PM and I'll fish it out.

Oh dear looks like the exclusive club are following you here.And so it begins again and again and again lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 05, 2015 2:44 am

truth wrote:Oh dear looks like the exclusive club are following you here.And so it begins again and again and again  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

People are free to do whatever they wish.  My message, 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT', was meant to facilitate open discussion between members of TOT and the TOT management team.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Tue May 05, 2015 3:33 am

NANUXII wrote:
    truth wrote:This is getting better than reality TV.Who needs TV when you have this.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lol and to think you think i maybe Malcome Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

Hey Nanu maybe we could meet up at the Lord Nelson at Millers Point or the Fortune of War nearby at The Rocks and talk about the weather

Millers Point is spot on !, well done , but i frequent the Commodore the most, im there most weekends , you are always welcome to pop in, the fish and chips are awesome.

, so not the red lion eh ... hmmm maybe closer to wigan ?  maybe here ? the last-orders- over on wallgate ,, ?

that place looks great for a fun night out. im kinda serious too  , ill be over that way soon , would love to catch up and sink a few cos thats when the hatchets drop and the understanding starts,

N

wigan .What does that stand for

Wan.ing
    in
    garages
    at
    night lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Maybe we could take a stroll with a Budweiser down Bradfield highway holding hands
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 05, 2015 4:27 am

You've got a seat for life here Brook sunny

Must be full moon once again in the Mists.
    You know that odd time when some of our lands turn
    into a hall of mirrors and people there play hide and seek.

To tell who is who, establish what is and what isn't... Investigator  Thats's the game !

All this while keeping in mind the good old Misty spirit of bunning of course Wink

Yes I remember these Gypsy times Brook but that was a long time ago.

Love for you
    mudra

Brook wrote:
    mudra wrote:Good to see you home Brook and you too Sanicle sunny

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

You too Mudra!

Did you save my room for me here?  Hard day at work and I need a good nights sleep.  

But let me ask all the older members here...does this thread not have a deja vu effect?  

I seem to remember a woman who was a bit of a Gypsy...who gave me the best  courgette receipt I've ever made.  But shhhh....Don't tell Lionhawk...that was the one I used in our bake off a few years back.   Heh heh

Last edited by mudra on Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Tue May 05, 2015 6:20 am

PurpleLama wrote:Perhaps the real question is, who is Malcom Taylor, anyway?

With your poor typing skills, you, Mr truth, or Nanoo for that matter, could easily be him.  The man (or men) has recently become known to run multiple accounts, and that can as easily be done across multiple boards, and the poor typing is not always a good tell tale.

Oh gosh/oh dear PupleLama cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Your paranoia is getting the better of you.You already thought this member SophiasChoice was malcome over at imaginativeworlds.com.I think its time for you to sit down and smoke a pipe. afro afro afro afro afro afro

Everyone's a malcome who does not say the right thing.Hi Malc study study study study Enjoy your quest

If i say i love theonetruh board am i the malcome you are looking for PL alien alien alien alien

Maybe if we both use our wizardry skills and cast a spell we will seek what we are looking for flower flower flower flower or we could remote view each other. lol! lol! lol!

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 F28b18e08368852b126f2e47222f23a8.425x340x1
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue May 05, 2015 9:34 am

Brook wrote:

Hi Brook. Am I an older member here? In age I am that, somehow, I presume, although time is changing fast  Cheerful
    To answer your question, Brook: "...does this thread not have a deja vu effect?" It's having that effect on me, yes.
    I'm not suggesting that "speech" should be put to an end, I'm referring to how the freedom of expressing one's "speech"
    is used. Within use of common sense and integrity, keeping rules of conduct flexible and open for discussion, that is my
    favorite game. I've responded here in this thread to Trancoso, in Dutch, this morning. Suggesting this play of a game to
    him, in different words. I would welcome a discussion on what this means to each of us, regarding the "freedom of speech"
    in English and share our views and thoughts, preferably here in this thread.

To me, repetitive ranting in an exchange of "speech" is not a sign of freedom, although a freely pouring out of words is
    happening in that. I presume that shows a need for "letting it all out". If that is so, I'm not suggesting that this need
    shouldn't exist, please don't get me wrong. It's the time and space, when doing it, and the people involved who listen,
    is what's at stake here, as I see it. I favor decency, no difference of age is an excuse, to me. PurpleLama brings light in
    it, does he not? His explanation of the nature of this thread is similar to the way I've felt it to be from the start.

It's a fact that pretense, multiple identities, calling names and bullying is practiced online often. It's all a matter of choice.
    I perceive this thread as putting one's dirty linen in other people's washing machine, so that others will clear up the dirt and
    will allow to continue this filling up of their washing machine. One might begin to wear other people's clothes by mistake Wink  

To me, it seems that a couple of foreign fora-refugees shipwrecked and swam to the shore of this Avalon island. I'm not
    going to follow this thread with discussions that I can't relate to. Why going through a repetition of deja vu's? One time is
    enough, I should think. I truly do welcome and enjoy new people arriving here, also the ones creating this thread. In honesty,
    for some I wish to see a taking care of washing their own laundry in their own space and hour, with the people willing to listen.
    Even more welcome, the reading back of one's own words and the use of one's inner ears to listen to them. How does it sound
    within, does it resonate with one's own wishes? Good to see you again, welcome back, Brook  flower

Is this true? Warriors returning to the hearth of Avalon?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 05, 2015 10:28 am

It's ironic how truth reminds me of Floyd and some of his posts - both Englishmen. Floyd was the person who first set the Mists up to be a place of free speech.

BTW, thanks for posting the tune "Follow Him" truth as it's one of my favorites. Listening to it always puts a smile on my face.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Tue May 05, 2015 10:56 am

truth wrote:
    PurpleLama wrote:Perhaps the real question is, who is Malcom Taylor, anyway?

With your poor typing skills, you, Mr truth, or Nanoo for that matter, could easily be him.  The man (or men) has recently become known to run multiple accounts, and that can as easily be done across multiple boards, and the poor typing is not always a good tell tale.

Oh gosh/oh dear PupleLama cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Your paranoia is getting the better of you.You already thought this member  SophiasChoice was malcome over at imaginativeworlds.com.I think its time for you to sit down and smoke a pipe.  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  

Everyone's a malcome who does not say the right thing.Hi Malc study study study study Enjoy your quest

If i say i love theonetruh board am i the malcome you are looking for PL alien alien alien alien

Maybe if we both use our wizardry skills and cast a spell we will seek what we are looking for flower flower flower flower or we could remote view each other.  lol!  lol!  lol!

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 F28b18e08368852b126f2e47222f23a8.425x340x1

Ah, if you are calling me paranoid, perhaps you don't know me, after all. With nothing substantial to contribute, you aren't worth the response. Carry on, but with no further attention from me.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 05, 2015 12:12 pm

I ching reading
    may 5th, 2015 9:31 am PDT

Regarding the subject matter of this thread and how to bring/find clarity

This is part of a free draft on Tarot com.
    I didn't draw the future lines.

The future lies in what everyone concerned here will make out of it.
    Choose wisely.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Tot_ti10

Love from me
    mudra

SophiasChoice
    SophiasChoice

Post  SophiasChoice Tue May 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Thanks Mudra,

I love the synchronicity.
    I have only consulted the I Ching only a few times in my life, and am always amazed at the way the hexagram seems to be so spot on.
    Strange really seeing that I spend years studying chinese medicine..

With Love
    Eelco
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Tue May 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Now i don't want you all getting upset but this maybe my last post Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Lets all have a drink to that

I have been given the opportunity to ascend to 7D by my extra terrestrial friends.I am just going over my options.

If i do i will be looking down on all you wonderful people and will communicate through wave frequency if that's ok

Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Lawless Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue May 05, 2015 4:58 pm

mudra wrote:

I ching reading
    may 5th, 2015 9:31 am PDT

Regarding the subject matter of this thread and how to bring/find clarity

This is part of a free draft on Tarot com.
    I didn't draw the future lines.

The future lies in what everyone concerned here will make out of it.
    Choose wisely.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Tot_ti10

Love from me
    mudra

Wise words of yours and such a beautiful I Ching text of today's May 5th's energy Harp mudra.
    Thank you.

The energy of the Tzolkin calendar shows a synchro-similar energy, in that the tone 6 is the number of rythm, in a
    balancing act, like in the motion of a seasaw. Can you see the line, with the dot above it, as such a one, known to
    be present often in the playground? Also the guidance is in the number 6 doubled by itself, pointing at the value of
    good timing as a choice of rythm too. The essence of the Yellow Human is free will and that is a choice made in free-
    dom, to me.

This part of the I Ching message of today "as surely as dawn follows the night" is so close to my view of how things
    will evolve. As a possibility, like in these words  "The future lies in what everyone concerned here will make out of it".  
    I can see the door to that future if we surrender to life's natural flow and trust while living in awareness and love.
    There's possibly a personal door for everyone, no one needs to follow me through the door that I perceive as present  Cheerful

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 3210

Kin 32: Yellow Rhythmic Human

I Organize in order to Influence
    Balancing Wisdom
    I seal the Process of Free Will
    With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
    I am guided by my own power doubled
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

truth wrote:Now i don't want you all getting upset but this maybe my last post Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Lets all have a drink to that

I have been given the opportunity to ascend to 7D by my extra terrestrial friends.I am just going over my options.

If i do i will be looking down on all you wonderful people and will communicate through wave frequency if that's ok

Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Lawless  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel  Hadriel

too funny lol!

Someone supposedly in the know once told me I was from the 11th dimension. I never could figure out how he came to that conclusion. Ironically his comment was followed up at a later by someone else who shared the same thing.

Truth, please share with us what goes on in the 7th dimension as I may want to stop over and say hello on the journey back home. Insanely Happy That is if I ever can make my way back to the 11th D.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed May 06, 2015 2:48 am

Carol wrote:
    truth wrote:Now i don't want you all getting upset but this maybe my last post Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Lets all have a drink to that

too funny lol!

Someone supposedly in the know once told me I was from the 11th dimension. I never could figure out how he came to that conclusion. Ironically his comment was followed up at a later by someone else who shared the same thing.

Truth, please share with us what goes on in the 7th dimension as I may want to stop over and say hello on the journey back home. Insanely Happy That is if I ever can make my way back to the 11th D.

He is from Uranus ...

Latest report from behind the lines at TOT , there is a new shift in ranks as the ship is steadily sinking..

how do i know ?

: 0)

truth
    truth

Post  truth Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Carol wrote:

too funny lol!

He is from Uranus ...

Latest report from behind the lines at TOT , there is a new shift in ranks as the ship is steadily sinking..

how do i know  ?  

: 0)  

Just thought i would pop in and say a big hello to Takeli i mean Nanu.I dont like that place much but i have just viewed it and it looks far from sinking.In fact it looks like it growing
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 06, 2015 10:08 am

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Alice_in_Wonderland_2_40422
    Curious and curiouser

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 pm

ha , close but no cigar , keep digging Malc .. youll never find me .. im closer to you than you think , this time im nothing like me...

im there , right under your nose.

its funny , you can somehow track a tor browser yet you cant keep me out of your web site, bar har

hugs

N
    N
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Wed May 06, 2015 2:49 pm

NANUXII wrote:ha , close but no cigar , keep digging Malc .. youll never find me .. im closer to you than you think , this time im nothing like me...

im there , right under your nose.

its funny , you can somehow track a tor browser yet you cant keep me out of your web site, bar har

hugs

N
    N

Watch this space lol ya gonna love it  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy

Now what rhymes with fonz mmmmmmm

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 7 Giphy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 06, 2015 6:07 pm

SophiasChoice wrote:Thanks Mudra,

I love the synchronicity.
    I have only consulted the I Ching only a few times in my life, and am always amazed at the way the hexagram seems to be so spot on.
    Strange really seeing that I spend years studying chinese medicine..

With Love
    Eelco
    Thank you Eelco. I can relate to that.
    One time stands out in mind where we were two to draw the I Ching one after the other regarding a common concern . The resulting hexagram was exactly the same for both of us. It quite amazed us.

I opened a thread here regarding the I Ching : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4544-the-i-ching-or-book-of-changes?highlight=I+ching

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 pm