tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Eartheart
    Eartheart

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 15 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Eartheart on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Nanu12, this sound coherent, but i would kindly request more clarification on this...

As the principle seems workable, i would like to apply it to my GOA-sequencer to help
    by phasing out 3/4Dim mind and residue freqs... Which silent theta 2222Hz into 2,8Hz
    acustic accupuncture inversion can i use?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 15 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  NANUXII on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:07 am

Hi Earthheart

ill need some terminology clarification if i may.

" 3/4Dim mind and residue freqs "     vas is das ?  

" Which silent theta 2222Hz into 2,8Hz
    acustic accupuncture inversion can i use? " ....   how would you be administering these frequencies ?   if you are inducing them into an acupunture needle you would need to read the resonant frequency of the meridian first ( if i understand your concept )

see if you were able to read the resonsnt freq of a meridian using say , bio resonance , you would then have a base frequency to compare , you will need to find the difference between the ailing frequency compared to a healthy one. Then induce an 11th harmonic of that alinign frequency , then after this cycle between that and a healthy resonsnt frequency.

what the cycling does is introduce the healing in a more organic manner, the cycle also " jolts " neighbouring meridians to folow suit.

i hope im onto your line of thinking ?  

N
    N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:33 am

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:17 pm