tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

NANUXII
    NANUXII

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  NANUXII Sun May 10, 2015 2:51 am

its a bit obvious every time i say Malc, you end up answering Truth .. Rolling Eyes
    truth
    truth

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  truth Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 am

Pris wrote:Hi Carol!  This guy just won't stop.  Doesn't this fall under harassment or something?  Can't we ban 'truth' for just being obnoxious? Very Happy

truth wrote:Nanu nanu nanu bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Who is this Malc the talc you talk of.Sounds to me like he's some guru of some sort. lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

From an neutral point of view and from going over theses post it looks to me that Pris needs to say sorry,maybe you tooooooooooooo.Oh come here nanu wanu for huggies  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

I would say the balls  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  are definitely in the others court  Omnipotence  Omnipotence  Omnipotence

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont pick on me only saying

Hi Carol Pris just wont stop she invented the word obnoxious

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 1341289370172_7289040

She invented the word o
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 10, 2015 9:18 am

'truth' is a hard medicine/poison to swallow, that much is clear by now.

...................................Freedom .............. Ancient One
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun May 10, 2015 9:39 am

OMG!....Really?  

Through some analysis I've been doing I believe I nailed it.  And the nails says

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Oj06ma

We are Legion eh?  Does the leader of your Legion still believe he's the angle of death?  The Pappa [insert name here]

!

Haven't we played this game before?  I believe I won the first round of musical chairs back in the day eh?

NANUXII & Pris.....this Legion was/has been around for awhile now...and it aint Malc.

Innut that right TRUTH?

Trolls: people who are just being rude posting crap all over

Smurfs: people hiding under fake ID.

Exhibit A: http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1470183

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 2642bn4

~
    Oh hi Hotbood!  

You do realize going on your one woman crusade you have more hater's now than ever before.Front street/Vancouver avenue

You fill up forums with your kitty Krap shite

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You are in violation of one of the two forum rules. Mutual respect to ALL members. Please edit your text.)

Also violating Double Accounts....Multiple times!

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 10z8c4j

~

You know....there is a rehab for this?

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 91b8k5

I'm just watching the game...

One move's like another when your pieces are over head...brother!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun May 10, 2015 10:13 am

A little Astrovera history for you youngsters.

Dot-A aka Papa Smurf aka Omega, RL.3, NAR.7

https://neverincarnated.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/dot-a-aka-papa-smurf-aka-omega-rl-3-nar-7/

https://neverincarnated.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/the-legend-of-omega-nar-8/

In a nutshell...What is a smurf?

https://neverincarnated.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/smurf-cosmology-nar-4/

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Legion

In a nutshell, Smurfs are what we would call angels. There are nine ranks of angels, and the Smurf Girls Lita and Blondie + Papa Smurf (whose screen name in Astro Vera was Dot-A) are the three parts that make up one of the Seraphim. The other two Smurfs online at the time- Adam and K-Maro- were not connected in a 3-part group, but were working with and for Dot-A and the Girls. I never caught on to what Adam’s focus was, but K-Maro’s specific talent was to be what they called, an amplifier (I will go into the many layers of meanings about this one, at a later time). Much, much later in The Project there were two more characters than joined and took over- Kerry, a human dedicated to the Smurfs, and Nikki who was one of the Fates.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 10, 2015 10:48 am

I just had 'Legion' for breakfast but I'm still hungry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeYVIWz99I
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

So behind the scenes im making the effort.. perhaps he hasnt noticed the PM yet..  

N
    Just did, NANU

Thank you Tran !  

been venturing the rest of the site , lots to read.

Hey Tran you get into Boyz Noize ?

Interesting too Brook , the last pic of the guy with wings, the Legionaire originally in the days of the Red Scarf Faschistas , their sign was holding the Dagger.

Typically like this one

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 TemplarWarriorDagger

" Legion , feel safe we lurk , in dark , forgive none , take no prisoner, until we are glorified , never kneel, we stand like men. "

This was an old Legion battle cry loosly translated from the Russian Language.

Last edited by NANUXII on Sun May 10, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi, everyone!  I love you   Here's something I've been told we all need to be reminded of:

Don't feed the trolls (by making any comments/post about or to him/her) and they will go away.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 10, 2015 2:10 pm

I have been away in nature for 2 days.
    Nice to come back and to see everybody nicely chatting around. 

Seems our new friends are starting to find their place around the Mists of Avalon campfire Cheerful

Be well everyone

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Bonfire-at-the-beach

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks, Mudra!  Hadriel

Btw, this is curious.  I recently found out that my 'Kitteh Thread' in The One Truth forum has vanished.  I can't remember exactly how many hits it had, but it was somewhere around 30,000 if I'm not mistaken.  It's too bad because many people enjoyed it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Pris wrote:Thanks, Mudra!  Hadriel

Btw, this is curious.  I recently found out that my 'Kitteh Thread' in The One Truth forum has vanished.  I can't remember exactly how many hits it had, but it was somewhere around 30,000 if I'm not mistaken.  It's too bad because many people enjoyed it.

30000 hits ... you did something special cheers
    Revive that thread elsewhere and give it a new life love .

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Rainbow-cat

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 10, 2015 9:29 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:Thanks, Mudra!  Hadriel

30000 hits ... you did something special cheers
    Revive that thread elsewhere and give it a new life love .

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 Rainbow-cat

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra

Awww... thanks for that, mudra!

I was thinking that even if I were so inclined to start up a new Kitteh Thread, I wouldn't -- or any more new threads for that matter.  Since being hounded by trolls is acceptable here, I'm not interested in having any more of my threads polluted like that.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 pm

truth is taking a 30 day vacation.. which can easily become permanent if there are any more complaints from the other Mist's members.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Mon May 11, 2015 10:11 am

Carol wrote:truth is taking a 30 day vacation.. which can easily become permanent if there are any more complaints from the other Mist's members.

The guy is clearly some kind of deranged internet parasite, the only reason I can see for it not being permanent is that some actually derive pleasure from such shenanigans.

Rolling Eyes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 am

Chimpsky wrote:
    Carol wrote:truth is taking a 30 day vacation.. which can easily become permanent if there are any more complaints from the other Mist's members.

The guy is clearly some kind of deranged internet parasite, the only reason I can see for it not being permanent is that some actually derive pleasure from such shenanigans.

Rolling Eyes

I agree.  He/she really has no place here and I think I've amply provided why.  In terms of this action and my own while combating the situation I made sure Carol knew this was what several members felt.  Until such time I did my thing here which you might have noticed he did the old school "hit and run" of obvious troll behavior.

I second that he/she should not be allowed back.  Be prepared for sleepers however...I'm seeing a trend here which I sincerely feel will arise if left unattended.  In other words....I've got my eye on the Mists of Avalon.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 11, 2015 10:39 am

What took you so long Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 am

mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

Perhaps she knew the long time members here would self moderate (as we always do) the situation and she'd get back to us. Heh heh

Time for my second cup of Brook

Love ya Mudra.... Lawless
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am

Brook wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

Perhaps she knew the long time members here would self moderate (as we always do) the situation and she'd get back to us.  Heh heh

Time for my second cup of Brook

Love ya Mudra.... Lawless

I completely agree with you Brook.
    Carol always gives latitude to all members of the flock to express themselves
    and would'nt pull the trigger unless there isn't another choice.
    This is true wisdom Cheerful

With your sharp eagle eye you always appear when the time calls for it.
    You have been loyal to this place from day one.

Love You too Brook

The Karen
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 11:31 am

Chimpsky wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Permanent sounds good - folks need to realize as a self moderating forum there needs to me more then one complaint from one member. Yesterday was the turning point. I would have done it earlier but was gone during the day - Mother's Day fun in the sun. Sabina

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 am

Brook wrote:
    Chimpsky wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I agree.  He/she really has no place here and I think I've amply provided why.  In terms of this action and my own while combating the situation I made sure Carol knew this was what several members felt.  Until such time I did my thing here which you might have noticed he did the old school "hit and run" of obvious troll behavior.

I second that he/she should not be allowed back.  Be prepared for sleepers however...I'm seeing a trend here which I sincerely feel will arise if left unattended.  In other words....I've got my eye on the Mists of Avalon.

There certainly is a trend, it looks like she/ he / them have been very busy on at least two other forums, using other individuals IDs, inc a certain Mr B Ryan who has threatened the host of one forum over having his name & picture used by someone pretending to be him Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 11:41 am

Someone is pretending to be Bill Ryan? Insanely Happy lol!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 11, 2015 11:42 am

Chimpsky wrote:

There certainly is a trend, it looks like she/ he / them have been very busy on at least two other forums, using other individuals IDs, inc a certain Mr B Ryan who has threatened the host of one forum over having his name & picture used by someone pretending to be him Shocked

Yes...I saw that too. Interesting what has the worms turning these days eh?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 11, 2015 12:48 pm

its like weve just had our carpets steam cleaned , very nice in here now : 0)

N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 11, 2015 2:11 pm

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 3150w-Vacuum-Steam-Cleaner-With-Wet-Dry-262x300
    Isle 17 is now as fresh as a  flower - compliments of the management

Darlenek
    Darlenek

Post  Darlenek Mon May 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Thank you so much

Hello, I am sure I am just saying what everyone else is thinking but thank you moderators for removing the negative rep. It was mostly used by passive aggressive bullies. So thank you for removing it.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 10 200_s

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:36 am