tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 6 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Looks like one of those male bonding pissing matches Brook. Dick Head

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 6 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Brook wrote:Tran.....WTF is goin on here?

Is someone messin with the Lord Tran?

In our house....My home?

R U Sirius?

Oh brother......NOT again!!!

Tran....show em whose house this is....I gotta go to work

Brook
    Brook, that loser would have been banned on any other forum but this one and we'll keep it that way.

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

btw

NANUXII wrote: Indeed after just a few posts of welcome you try to pick on the people who started this thread ...

There's only one person who started this thread and that wasn't you.

In fact you haven't started any threads here, and by all means haven't contributed anything constructive to this site but a lot of hogwash.

I'd count my blessings if I were you, unless you want to start writing posts to your recycle bin in the near future.

That we're kind here, doesn't mean we're pussies, NANU.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Carol wrote:Looks like one of those male bonding pissing matches Brook. Dick Head
    And you are..?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Carol wrote:Looks like one of those male bonding pissing matches Brook. Dick Head

Indeed.  I have to go to work now...be reminded I eat trolls at the Mists for lunch.

That we're kind here, doesn't mean we're pussies, NANU.

Funny you should mention that....I'm having fresh caught Catfish for my lunch at work. Caught by yours truly.

Cool

Ten four...out the door!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 12:53 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    And you are..?

The Observer

Actually, I brought that emoticon over to Mists when I was pissed off at Richard for banning me and on a rant. Similar situation only Richard would have never been allowed here after all the poop he dished out.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Carol wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    And you are..?

The Observer

Actually, I brought that emoticon over to Mists when I was pissed off at Richard for banning me and on a rant. Similar situation only Richard would have never been allowed here after all the poop he dished out.
    Richard and Celine... those were the days, Carol...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 pm

It's still hard for me to accept that it's been five years since that happened. Time flies Lord Trancoso. Did you ever sire any children during that time? Huge Grin

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 1:13 pm

ok , so where to from here ?

the bait and switch worked ?

lets iron out some things and un ring some bells.

im not here to create problems, but Trancoso you have to admit for about 5 or 6 posts you were giving me a bit of a G up . no ? i didnt react ,

Brook makes a good point however , she did say that someone is doing it again >? does this mean its happened in the poast to you on here ?

you can make a sinner or a saint out of anyone if you push them in that direction. What i find amusing is nobody remembers the lead up to this , and expects people to take abuse from you and not dish it back ?>

first yyou welcome

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p45-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111355

and then this very good statement ,

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p60-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111359

at this point i thought i was in the right place, amongst friends,

then this one ,

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p60-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111375

now you are moderating the thread ? or trying to coax more responces ? not sure what you are trying to do ...,

and then this ...

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p75-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111389

this is really confusing , because that vibe you say you are about is lost here ...

mind you i still havent reacted ..

then this ?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p75-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111397

is that not contradicting your first post ? freedom of speech etc ?

now im really confused .,. i dont know whose side you are on , then this post

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p105-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111553

i took it as you having a go at me ... was that the wrong impression ? i dunno its hard to follow you in all honesty.

so if i got the wrong idea then i do apologise. But please dont antagonise people and not expect a reaction. I was patient

Anyway , so what im trying to say is this , i think Pris has made her point , she was being picked on so i tried to dive in and defend her but Pris the horse is dead and its time to send him to the glue factory and move on.. save your self the head ache Malc is dedicated to making him self look like a tool and is succeeding admirably.. he dosent need us to put more nails in his coffin ... let it go

As for my misgivings with the Mists inhabitants , i apologise for the want to get along. mind you i was only here originally to support Pris,

Like your thread on Bill Ryan , you vented and ranted too. Just like we are trying to do ...

so let us do that and dont throw stones in glass houses.

Best

N

truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 1:18 pm

NANUXII wrote:ok , so where to from here ?

the bait and switch worked ?  

lets iron out some things and un ring some bells.

im not here to create problems, but Trancoso you have to admit for about 5 or 6 posts you were giving me a bit of a G up . no ?  i didnt react ,

Brook makes a good point however , she did say that someone is doing it again  >?  does this mean its happened in the poast to you on here ?  

you can make a sinner or a saint out of anyone if you push them in that direction. What i find amusing is nobody remembers the lead up to this , and expects people to take abuse from you and not dish it back ?>  

first yyou welcome

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p45-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111355

and then this very good statement ,

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p60-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111359

at this point i thought i was in the right place, amongst friends,

then this one ,

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p60-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111375

now you are moderating the thread ?   or trying to coax more responces ? not sure what you are trying to do ...,

and then this ...

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p75-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111389

this is really confusing , because that vibe you say you are about is lost here ...

mind you i still havent reacted ..

then this ?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p75-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111397

is that not contradicting your first post ? freedom of speech etc ?  

now im really confused .,. i dont know whose side you are on , then this post

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p105-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum#111553

i took it as you having a go at me ... was that the wrong impression ?  i dunno its hard to follow you in all honesty.

so if i got the wrong idea then i do apologise. But please dont antagonise people and not expect a reaction. I was patient

Anyway , so what im trying to say is this , i think Pris has made her point , she was being picked on so i tried to dive in and defend her but Pris the horse is dead and its time to send him to the glue factory and move on.. save your self the head ache Malc is dedicated to making him self look like a tool and is succeeding admirably.. he dosent need us to put more nails in his coffin ... let it go

As for my misgivings with the Mists inhabitants , i apologise for the want to get along. mind you i was only here originally to support Pris,

Like your thread on Bill Ryan , you vented and ranted too. Just like we are trying to do ...

so let us do that and dont throw stones in glass houses.

Best

N

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The troll award goes to Nancy Nanu very well done

Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 6 1807132d1381907501-rosications-league-regole-e-programma-golden_internet_troll_award

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm

It's all good NANUXII. Thubs Up Flowers

Our sense of humor tends to be all over the map, while laughing at ourselves tends to be a by-product of hanging out here.

PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 6 Empty purplelama speaks

Post  PurpleLama Mon May 04, 2015 1:21 pm

When TOT started crashing around our heads, Pris pointed me to MF2, and I pointed other people that way, and the other people pointed still other people, and so on. It is apparent that the owner of mf2 neither wanted nor intended such activity to come to his little board. There was indeed some trauma occurring at TOT and those quitting left and right latched right on to mf2 in the spirit in which it was offered. Certain elements both on the board (trolls) and behind the scenes were proving to be too much for Pris (who didn't want a forum of her own, nor the responsibility of maintaining such) and Si who only ever intended the board to be used as his personal archive of material. Signals got crossed from the get go, and I probably told a dozen people myself that it was the place to go. It would have been nice had Si given some advanced warning, but obviously the man was stressed over what had become of the place in under a week, so I can't really fault him, nor can I fault Pris, and even Bob appeared to be doing his best to help. I myself would suggest ex-TOT members to network here and at the imaginativeworlds forum, I confess to being a little uneasy with continuing on a private board like the one Bob has gone to such trouble to produce.

Eelco, I understand where you're coming from, but this circumstance has thrown us all for a loop, and it isn't through any of Pris' fault that we are all stuck in limbo. It would've been nice for Si to have made an announcement of what he was going to do, and given us a few days notice to figure out what we could do next. The fact that donk and DNA both got banned immediately prior to Mrs shutting us out is perhaps quite indicative of a big part of the underlying issues, as I am personally in a position to know that the allegation (that the two of them with omni were some troll team bent on disrupting forums) was absolute, pure bullshit. There is more to all this than meets the eye, based on that particular knowledge of how false that accusation was, so perhaps stepping back and conversing with Pris as a fellow victim of circumstance may be the more fruitful avenue to insight into what really appears to be a psyop parexcellance. I only have respect for both of you, based on my experience with each of you.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 1:32 pm

the voice of reason , than you PL !

as for you Malc , ill meet you down the Red Lion for half a lager one day soon.

dont worry , ill bring you something youll love.

hugs

N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 1:34 pm

PurpleLama wrote:When TOT started crashing around our heads, Pris pointed me to MF2, and I pointed other people that way, and the other people pointed still other people, and so on.  It is apparent that the owner of mf2 neither wanted nor intended such activity to come to his little board.  There was indeed some trauma occurring at TOT and those quitting left and right latched right on to mf2 in the spirit in which it was offered.  Certain elements both on the board (trolls) and behind the scenes were proving to be too much for Pris (who didn't want a forum of her own, nor the responsibility of maintaining such)  and Si who only ever intended the board to be used as his personal archive of material.  Signals got crossed from the get go, and I probably told a dozen people myself that it was the place to go.  It would have been nice had Si given some advanced warning, but obviously the man was stressed over what had become of the place in under a week, so I can't really fault him, nor can I fault Pris, and even Bob appeared to be doing his best to help.  I myself would suggest ex-TOT members to network here and at the imaginativeworlds forum, I confess to being a little uneasy with continuing on a private board like the one Bob has gone to such trouble to produce.  

Eelco, I understand where you're coming from, but this circumstance has thrown us all for a loop, and it isn't through any of Pris' fault that we are all stuck in limbo.  It would've been nice for Si to have made an announcement of what he was going to do, and given us a few days notice to figure out what we could do next.  The fact that donk and DNA both got banned immediately prior to Mrs shutting us out is perhaps quite indicative of a big part of the underlying issues, as I am personally in a position to know that the allegation (that the two of them with omni were some troll team bent on disrupting forums) was absolute, pure bullshit.  There is more to all this than meets the eye, based on that particular knowledge of how false that accusation was, so perhaps stepping back and conversing with Pris as a fellow victim of circumstance may be the more fruitful avenue to insight into what really appears to be a psyop parexcellance.   I only have respect for both of you, based on my experience with each of you.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, PurpleLama!  I appreciate it. :)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Yes, "the voice of reason" ......... I was just about to say the same thing about Purple Lama.  (Welcome, and to your friends.)  That short post is finally starting to make sense of this whole situation, to me at least.  Thank you.  I love you

I have to say that if I had to deal with someone like 'truth' (what a misnomer) on a forum, I'd be out of there too. Rolling Eyes
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 1:45 pm

PurpleLama wrote:Certain elements both on the board (trolls) and behind the scenes were proving to be too much for Pris (who didn't want a forum of her own, nor the responsibility of maintaining such)  and Si who only ever intended the board to be used as his personal archive of material.  

Although this is mostly true, Si was actually willing to 'flow with it'.  If the forum had remained open and public, things may have turned out much differently.

Last edited by Pris on Mon May 04, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 1:45 pm

NANUXII wrote:ok , so let us do that and dont throw stones in glass houses.

Best
    Cool!

Toast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Good to see you home Brook and you too Sanicle sunny

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Mon May 04, 2015 2:06 pm

I am glad I could help. I will add further insights and perspectives as seems appropriate.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 2:36 pm

This is getting better than reality TV.Who needs TV when you have this.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lol and to think you think i maybe Malcome Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

Hey Nanu maybe we could meet up at the Lord Nelson at Millers Point or the Fortune of War nearby at The Rocks and talk about the weather

Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast

Insanely Happy Very Happy

PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Mon May 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Perhaps the real question is, who is Malcom Taylor, anyway?

With your poor typing skills, you, Mr truth, or Nanoo for that matter, could easily be him.  The man (or men) has recently become known to run multiple accounts, and that can as easily be done across multiple boards, and the poor typing is not always a good tell tale.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Good to see you home Sanicle and Brook Hugs

You are most welcome PurpleLama. Thank you for bringing your lantern to the matter raised on this thread .

NANNU you'll find your place in The Mists. We all have one.
    I think Tran is tickling your toes not something he often does
    so I guess he has got his own reasons.Don't take it literally.
    Just bring out the best of you and you will meet Tran' s very best too .

Truth I am still puzzled about who you are. When are you going to present yourself ?

Good night good people.

Love from me
    mudra
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm

PurpleLama wrote:Perhaps the real question is, who is Malcom Taylor, anyway?

With your poor typing skills, you, Mr truth, or Nanoo for that matter, could easily be him.  The man (or men) has recently become known to run multiple accounts, and that can as easily be done across multiple boards, and the poor typing is not always a good tell tale.

PSYOP government operative thats my vote   Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy  Crazy Happy

Great question we must meet up at the HOTEL ST. PIERRE and talk about this government operative and ask what is a purplelama  cheers  cheers  cheers  

Lets have lunch soon i believe we have a lot in common  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien
    PurpleLama
    PurpleLama

Post  PurpleLama Mon May 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Truth, that is a most curious choice of avatar, there. It seems to be designed to indicate that you know me, but I don't know you. Hmmm. Or, perhaps it is "coincidence".
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 7:10 pm

PurpleLama wrote:Truth, that is a most curious choice of avatar, there.  It seems to be designed to indicate that you know me, but I don't know you.  Hmmm.  Or, perhaps it is "coincidence".

Hey PL , Truth = Malcolmn

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 7:21 pm

truth wrote:This is getting better than reality TV.Who needs TV when you have this.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lol and to think you think i maybe Malcome Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy

Hey Nanu maybe we could meet up at the Lord Nelson at Millers Point or the Fortune of War nearby at The Rocks and talk about the weather

Millers Point is spot on !, well done , but i frequent the Commodore the most, im there most weekends , you are always welcome to pop in, the fish and chips are awesome.

, so not the red lion eh ... hmmm maybe closer to wigan ?  maybe here ? the last-orders- over on wallgate ,, ?

that place looks great for a fun night out. im kinda serious too  , ill be over that way soon , would love to catch up and sink a few cos thats when the hatchets drop and the understanding starts,

N

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 am